ten

Sawyer wasn't really paying atteniton to her friend as her mind was on something else. Ian. "Is that Ian?"

"Yep." Sawyer says.

"I hear he's the new field hockey coach." Spencer says.

"Does Melissa know he's back?" Emily asked.

Sawyer shrugged as Hanna made a comment. "Don't know why she broke up with him."

"He broke up with her." Sawyer tells her as she saw Janice then Mona.

"Hey. The first one's for my bestie." Mona said handing over an invitation. "And one for each of you, my bestie's other friends."

Sawyer looked at the invitation as Mona explained it was for a party. When she walked away, Sawyer looked at Hanna. "I'll go."

When the others declined the invitation, text messages came through. "Camp Mona's a scavenger hunt and I'm the prize." Spencer read.

"Come and find me, bitches." Hanna finsihes.

"A."
~~~
Sawyer walked in and stopped as she saw her sisters. She didn't say a word as they talked. Deciding to leave, Sawyer walked away without being noticed, but there was one secret she knew of Spencer's and it wasn't just Wren. She also had feelings for Ian and Alison knew all about it too.
~~~
"So, I agreed to go to this party with Emily, but I'm going because my best friend will be there." Janice tells Sawyer as they walked through the school together.

Sawyer sighed. "Yeah." She said. "I wished I didn't agree, but I didn't want to upset Hanna."

"Understandable." Janice says as they saw Noel and Aria kiss. "You don't see that everyday."

Sawyer rolled her eyes as she walked away. "Sawyer." She heard Spencer say making Janice walk away.

"What's up?"

"The cop's are here?" Hanna tells her.

Sawyer heard her name, Spencer's, Aria's, Emily's, and Hanna's name. "Great."
~~~
In the office, Sawyer sat playing a game on her phone. "Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm Agent Cooper." She said as she handed a card over causing Sawyer to look at it.

"FBI?"

"This is my partner, Agent Randall." Agent Cooper says. "We're here because the Bureau was asked by local authorities to assist in the investigation of Alison DiLaurentis' murder." Sawyer knew something new came up. "I wanna show you something sent to Rosewood Police Department by an anonymous source."

Sawyer knew when she said anonymous that it was most likely A. "Family's given me permission to show it to the four of you."

A video started playing and Sawyer was shocked. "Wanna see more? I know you want to. If the girls knew I was seeing you...oh my God, they would not stop talking about it. I wish they were more mature, like Sawyer, but...We don't have a lot of time. I have to get back before they wake up."

Sawyer looked away fromt he video as she couldn't believe that there was someone Alison was seeing that night and didn't say a word. "Alison didn't tell us who the mystery guy was." Saywer finally said.

"Was it an older high school boy?"

Sawyer knew that the boy was not in high school. Whoever it was, Alison kept that secret to her grave.
~~~
Janice saw the hurt in Hanna's eyes when Mona ended their friendship. Sawyer, Spencer and Emily walked over. "What was that about?" Spencer asked.

"A sent Mona a text and I thnk she just broke up with me." Hanna says.

Sawyer was shocked as A sent Mona a text. "Hanna, I'm sorry this happened." She said as she hugged her friend. "I know it hurts when someone you bonded with dumps you because of some stupid lie."

"Thanks, Sawyer."

"I know Mona is important to you." Spencer says.

"She was my friend when you guys weren't." Hanna tells Spencer and Emily. "Only Sawyer and Mona were my friends."

"If you're not going to the party, then we're not going either." Emily tells Hanna as Janice watched them.

"Exactly."

"No, you're going on that scavenger hunt." Hanna tells them. "And I'm going too." Sawyer smiled as she will stay with Hanna on this part. "A might be playing games, but I'm not."
~~~
Sawyer walked downstairs to hear Melissa and Spencer talking. When Melissa left, Sawyer walked over to her. "You finally got through to her." She said. "How long will this last?"

"I hope it ends it once and for all."

"Since when are you mending Melissa's relationships?" Aria asked when the two walked over.

"I kind of owe it to her."

"What's she ever done for you?"

"It's more about what Spencer did to her." Sawyer says making Spencer look at her. "Just speaking the truth."

Their friends look at them. "I'm the reason why her and Wren broke up." Spencer said. "We had a moment and Melissa saw us."

Sawyer listened to Spencer confess to everything she did to Melissa. When the news of Alison came on, she knew that this not going to end well. Sawyer had a feeling that someone was framing Toby, but who and why?
~~~
Sawyer was in her room going over the plan with Hanna. She won't go with Spencer or the others. She was with Hanna on this mission. "Sawyer, be safe." Melissa tells her as she hugged her. "I don't want nothing happening to you."

"I'll be fine, Melissa." She says. "It's just for Mona's party."

Melissa kissed her sister's head before she walked out. Sawyer knew she was ready to get this over with.
~~~
"Are we ready?" Sawyer asked as she walked in.

"Let's go."
~~~
Sawyer was checking the parking lot. She didn't see anyone till she saw someone running and got a text. I know who A is. Heading to the parking lot. -Hanna

Sawyer made it to the parking lot. She saw Hanna then the sound of a vehicle. "Hanna!" Sawyer cried out as she ran and shoved her friend out of the way just for her to get hit by the car instead.

"Sawyer!" Spencer cried out as the others did.

Hanna looked at her with tears as Sawyer wasn't moving or breathing. Aria grabbed Sawyer's phone as a text came in. "Hanna knew too much, but Sawyer had to be the hero. -A" Aria said.

"Somebody!" Spencer cried as she craddled her sister's head.

"Sawyer." Hanna said as she held Sawyer's hand.

"Help!"

Spencer kept calling out as she held her sister close. Sawyer was more important than who A is.