• I CHOOSE YOU • - yungi

By universebebe

Roses are red Violets are blue Out of a million boys I choose you Jeong Yunho is a sixteen year old boy who... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Closing Remarks

41

570 35 8
By universebebe

Empty bottles laid around sans room. They only multiplied when wooyoung got there. Wooyoung was in bed holding a drunk delirious San. He was drinking a bottle himself. Wooyoung dropped the bottle and looked in sans eyes.

He wasn't sure what condition san was in when he texted him. But he was hoping he wasn't drunk. Either way he didn't really care he just missed san. He sighed and shook his head.

"I'm so sorry sannie.. I.." he stuttered.

"I missed you so much. Don't leave me again. Please.." San said between hiccups.

Wooyoung smiled. He always thought sans drunk hiccups were cute. "I know.. I miss you too.. I don't wanna leave you. Ever again."

Wooyoung felt a tear roll down his cheek. He breathed in smoke from his blunt then kissed San. Wooyoung felt his face heat up. San kissed back and they began to make out. Both of them felt touch deprived so this felt so good.

Sans face turned red and he began to squirm. He clung onto wooyoungs chest as he squirmed humping him.

"Wooyoungie." He whined and bit his lip.

"Yes baby?" Wooyoung asked placing his arms around San.

"Please.. I need you."

A smirk grew on wooyoungs face as he began to kiss San again. San kissed back and they began to make out. San tugged on wooyoungs pants. Wooyoung knew what that meant and took sans lead.

They managed to stay all night in bed together that day.

-

San shook his head. He was having breakfast with his family. He remembered that night so vividly. It was a little gross to remember while he was sitting at the table with his parents.

"Sannie are you gonna finish eating?" His mother asked.

San nodded quickly. "Y-yeah.." he stuttered then began to stuff his face. "Done!"

"Choi San. Don't eat so fast. You'll get a worse stomach ache." His mother scolded. San already felt sick from the alcohol but he convinced his mom it was just a bug.

San gulped the food down and shook his head. "No I feel fine! May I be excused?"

His mother looked at his father and his father only shrugged. San took that was a yes and left the table.

San ran up to his room and looked at the window. It was opened. He remembered wooyoung climbing out at some point. He sighed. He was embarrassed about wooyoung coming at first. But now he wished he would've had the courage to go to him when he was sober. It was so conflicting. He didn't know what to do. Looked at his bed. He picked up shiber before burring his face in it and screaming.

Eventually san began to clean his room. It was an absolute mess and he didn't wanna leave it that way. Once his room was clean and his sheets were being washed he heard his phone ring. He looked at it and it was seonghwa. He picked up the phone and answered.

Seonghwa was wondering if San wanted to hang out and San agreed. He didn't normally hang out with seonghwa but he supposed that he should use this as an opportunity to get to know him.

-

San and seonghwa made it to the park. They found a nice place to sit and began to talk.

"I thought maybe it would be nice to have company since we've both had a rough week." Seonghwa said sitting and crossing his legs.

San nodded and looked down at his hands. "So what's up with you?" He asked.

"Me? Just relationship problems." Seonghwa said softly. "Me and yeosang are officially over."

"What? How?" San asked shocked.

"It's confusing.. we went out on a date then he just started telling me he didn't like me and he never liked me.." Seonghwa began to explain.

"Oh my god...  I'm sorry seonghwa." San frowned and hugged seonghwa.

"It's okay I'm okay.. I'm just so surprised.. like what did I do wrong?" Seonghwa pulled from the hug. He tried his best not to not cry.

"No you didn't do anything wrong. Trust me some people are just horrible." San reassured, thinking of his own relationship issues too.

"I suppose.. he just randomly started telling me that he was using me to make Mingi jealous. Right after a date and good sex like.. what? Then he started talking about how.. well he just said some really bad things about Mingi." Seonghwa began to rant.

"I'm sorry.. seonghwa.." San said again. He felt bad that he wasn't good at comforting people.

"I'll be okay. How are you and wooyoung?" Seonghwa asked.

"Oh well.. actually I don't really know." San mumbled thinking of last night.

"You haven't seen him since the party?" Seonghwa questioned.

"I actually have.. we uhmm.. ended up in bed together last night." San said awkwardly surprising seonghwa. "Yeah I know it's surprising."

"Why? I mean how? I mean is that a good thing?" Seonghwa was surprised at the answer.

San sighed and covered his face in embarrassment. "No it's not. I got drunk and texted him. And he came over and we fucked. He left before morning."

"Aw Sannie.." Seonghwa cooed and hugged him tightly.

"Now I feel stupid and I miss him even more." San huffed and hugged back.  He suddenly changed the subject. "What did yeosang say about Mingi? You said they were bad things? Should we be worried about Yunho."

Seonghwa wasn't sure if he should tell San about the Mingi situation because maybe yeosang was lying. But knowing they both cared about Yunho he didn't give it much thought. But he told San to keep it a secret. 

-

"I just don't understand.. does he like me still or not?" Wooyoung said confused.

He was at a park with hongjoong and Mingi kicking around a soccer ball. Jongho didn't come. He told wooyoung he was busy plus wooyoung felt bad about asking Jongho since he wasn't fully recovered from the accident.

"Well who knows. Some people show their true selves when they're drunk. And some people do dumb stuff. Maybe it was a little of both. Maybe when he said he missed you he meant it." Hongjoong said shrugging. He had one foot on the ball.

"What? I want a real answer. Thanks for nothing." Wooyoung groaned, stealing the ball from hongjoong and shooting it at their makeshift goal.

"What do you mean? That was a good answer." Hongjoong rolled his eyes.

"You did say a whole lot of nothing joong." Mingi laughed.

"Well then what should I say?" Hongjoong placed his hands on his hips.

Mingi sighed and scratched his head. "I don't know wooyoung. It's a weird situation. Why don't you just talk to San. I mean like.. sober."

"Yeah and not with your dick." Hongjoong cackled before quickly ducking at the ball being hurled at him.

"HEY! IM NOT DUMB! I DIDNT MEAN FOR IT TO TURN INTO THAT!" Wooyoung yelled. "It's harder than you think. I don't think he even wants to talk to me." He said softly hunching over in defeat.

"Maybe he just needs you to take that first step." Mingi suggested.

"I guess." Wooyoung huffed.

"Yeah cause obviously San doesn't know what he's doing cause he's drowning himself in alcohol." Hongjoong said with a little humor.

"Well he cares if he's drinking over it." Mingi said trying to make wooyoung feel better.

"I can't believe.. I hurt him like that." Wooyoung sighed. He picked up the ball and looked at it.

"Well I cant believe you are talking to us about it." Hongjoong said again making a little fun of the situation.

"Joong you aren't helping." Mingi laughed again.

"Well I'm serious. We're just telling him stuff he already knows. Maybe Jongho can help more." Hongjoong suggested.

"Well.. Jongho got his own stuff to deal with. I think he's having relationship issues too." Wooyoung mumbled.

"Damn everyone's got issues.... Are you and Yunho okay Mingi?" Hongjoong asked scratching his head.

"Yup. Yunho had a rough few days so he's been at my place." Mingi said with a shrug. "We've been better than ever though."

"I'm suddenly glad I'm single. Couples always have problems." Hongjoong laughed.

"I'll kill you." Wooyoung said chasing after hongjoong. Hongjoong ran for his life and Mingi just shook his head watching.

____________________________________________________

Here's another chapter! We are getting to the point where I'm starting to think about making a second book. Maybe in college? What do you all think about that?

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 2.9K 29
"i-i'm in love with him, but he just sees me as a friend... with benefits that is. at least until you got here..." "mingi... i don't like him like th...
63.3K 2.2K 32
living as a student while having to takes care of your son is definitely not easy. he was only 17 at that time but he know he had no other choice. "...
82.4K 2.1K 60
An ordinary girl from KQ academy named Chang Yuri has 8 boys obsessed with her and a crazy in love best friend who driven her into a world of lies an...
37K 1.4K 38
[COMPLETED] Yeosang is just a college student but when he met Seonghwa his life changed and it would never be the same anymore. ----- -BOY X BOY -SE...