Hai Tujhe Bhi Izazat

eliraovertheclouds द्वारा

In Physics, we learn 'Opposites attract', in Chemistry, we learn 'Like dissolves like' and in Biology we lear... अधिक

Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Her Life
Chapter 2: His Life
Chapter 3: Hope For The Best
Chapter 4: Varanasi It Is
Chapter 5: Cold Coffee And Sandwiches
Chapter 6: Not Good For Health?
Chapter 7: A Favour
Chapter 8: Anatomy Class
Chapter 9: A New Couple?
Chapter 10: Library Lessons
Chapter 11: Crush?
Announcement
Announcement
Chapter 12: Canteen Or Tea Stall?
Chapter 13: Trouble
Chapter 14: Regret
Chapter 15: Jealous
Chapter 16: Sorry?
Chapter 17: Caring
Chapter 18: New Feelings
Chapter 19: Confused Feelings
Chapter 20; To Be Brave
Chapter 21: Misunderstandings
Chapter 22: Choose Her
Chapter 23 Doing what's right
Chapter 24: Changing Perspective
Chapter 26: Dilemma
Chapter 27: At the police station
Chapter 28: During the holidays
Chapter 29: A mistake
Chapter 30: Brotherly bond
Chapter 31: Movie Night
Chapter 32: Field Trip
Chapter 33: Discovering the truth
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Announcement
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A/N
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilogue

Chapter 25: Inside the mansion

956 51 11
eliraovertheclouds द्वारा

All the six friends standing at a distance from the mansion were feeling mixed emotions. Worry, excitement, fear, nervousness, anger but they all were determined. Determined to help their friend inside the mansion.

"What will you do to divert their attention," asked Anuj from Dev pointing towards the two guards standing in front of the main gate.

"Watch me," he said with confidence and walked towards the gate.

They all stood behind the big tree and watched him walking confidently towards them.

"Hello," he said reaching them. They both looked at him.

"Yes?" one of them asked.

"Do you want to double your money in a few seconds," he asked them.

"What? How?" the other one asked. The first one looked suspicious though.

"I am a magician. I know a trick. I have been performing this for the past few years," Dev told them.

"No we don't want anything like that, it's our working time so just leave," the first guard said.
Why the hell was he so smart? Dev did not lose hope. The second guard seemed interested.

"Ok, as you wish," he said looking at him and then turned towards the second.

"You want to try?" he asked him.

"Yes, I think I will give it a chance," he said.

"What rubbish? You believe such things?" the first one asked.

"I do. I have seen such things in my village. If you don't want to try then it's your wish. But I will. I mean what's the harm in trying it once," the second guard said.

"Ok, do as you wish," the first one said taking his previous position.

"So how will you make my money double?" the second one asked excitedly.

"Take out your wallet first," Dev said.
The guard immediately took out his wallet and handed him.

"Good. Now I am going to perform the magic. The money in your wallet will be doubled. But remember I can only perform it once a day. So are you sure you don't wanna try it?" he asked from the first guard trying his luck again.

The first guard looked hesitant. But his friend was right, what is the harm in trying it once? Either his money will be doubled or it will remain the same. So there is no loss in trying. He hesitantly took out his wallet and handed it to Dev.

"Do whatever you want but just be fast. We do not want Sir to catch us doing something like this," he said referring to his boss.

"Don't worry. I will be as fast as light," Dev smiled.
"So ready?" he asked them. They both nodded.
"Open your eyes when I say 3," he said. They both closed their eyes.
Dev looked at the surrounding. He looked in the opposite direction his friends were standing. It was dark and only one or two people were passing by.
"One, two and three," he said running on the opposite side of his friends.

"Hey, stop!" the guards shouted running behind him.

Meanwhile, the rest of them took this opportunity to enter the main gate. God knows how would Dev come out of this situation.

"Oh wow! It's so beautiful," Tanu exclaimed looking around the garden.

"It is," said Aaradhya looking impressed by the view in front of her.

"If your appreciation is over, can we move ahead," Anuj asked irritated. He does not want to appreciate anything related to that bastard.

"Sorry," they said moving to the front gate. The gate was opened! How were they so lucky? Abhi and Yuvraj led the way. Abhi peeked inside the door quietly. No one was seen there. He signalled everyone to enter.

They all could not help but appreciate the well-furnished hall. It was very beautifully decorated. That guy just comes here to spend his holidays! They can't imagine what his permanent house looks like!

"Ok, so what now?" Aaradhya asked.

"Let's look for Teena, assure she is safe and go out of this mansion," Abhi said.

"I have to talk to Ansh too," Yuvraj said.

"I need to search for some proof against him," Tanu said.

"Not again, Tanu! This is not a movie where you will get some evidence against him. And why would he keep anything here? He does not even live here," Yuvraj said.

"What's the harm in trying once? This is the only chance. I don't think I can come here again," she argued.

"Fine!" he huffed moving in the right direction. There were few rooms there. It looked like they were not used for a long time but they were well-maintained.

"Why are the five of us in one place?" Anuj asked.

"Right, we both should go to the other room," said Tanu holding Aaradhya's hand and moving out of the first room not before checking if anyone was there.

"I don't feel comfortable with the boys. They keep on taunting me," said Tanu once she was alone with Aaradhya.

"Let's go upstairs," Tanu said looking towards the stairs.

"Upstairs? Without telling them?" Aaradhya asked. Ok, she was brave. But she was a bit scared too. She has not done anything brave in her life ever. Suddenly, she is sneaking into someone's house looking for God knows what. She does not want to think of the consequences if they get caught and the news reached their parents.

"Yes, without telling them. Otherwise, they will again come with us with a set of idiotic rules," Tanu said moving towards the stairs. Aaradhya followed her immediately. She cannot leave Tanu alone. This girl pulls trouble towards her like a magnet.

They entered a room. There were documents kept on the table. Tanu smiled. There must be something she needs. They started looking at the documents, trying to find something. No one exactly knew what they both were looking for.

Suddenly the gate of the washroom opened. They panicked. Where should they hide? There was no time to hide. So they did what came to their mind at the instance. They both sat on the sofa crossing their legs.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" the boy who they guessed must be Ansh asked looking at them.

Think! Think! Think of something! So, Tanu did what came to her mind. She looked at the ceiling fan very carefully. Aaradhya followed her stance. Just follow her, her brain told her. So Aaradhya too looked at the ceiling fan. Confused, Ansh too looked towards it to see what they were observing so carefully.

"What? What's there?" he asked.

"I see it. I see it, my child! I see it very clearly," Tanu said trying to make her voice a little heavy.

"Yes, I too can see it. It's all very clear," Aaradhya joined not sure what were they referring to.

"Anyone with eyes can see it. It's a fan, right!" said Ansh looking confused.

Meanwhile, all three boys reached outside the room searching for the girls. Their eyes widened when they saw them sitting on the couch with a man standing in front of them. Yuvraj was ready to take out his revolver just then they heard Tanu.

"We are not talking about the fan, my child! We are talking about your future," said Tanu.

What? What the hell? What is she trying to do?

"Everything about your future is very clear to us," Aaradhya joined.

"What? First of all, who the hell are you both? How did the guards let you enter the mansion and what are you doing in my bedroom!" Ansh said losing it.

"You think your guards can stop us? We are pious souls. We are here because the Almighty wanted us to warn you!" Tanu said. Oh god! Please let him be a superstitious person. Please! Please! Please! She prayed.

"I don't believe in this crap! Just get the hell out of my house, now! Those bastards are going to lose their jobs today!" he said, his temper rising with each passing second.

"You dared to call this crap. They were right when they said, Vinash Kale Vipreet Buddhi" (As one's doom approaches the person's intellect works against his best interest) Aaradhya said standing up.

"What are they doing?" asked Anuj looking at the other boys.

"Tanu spoiled Aaradhya too," Yuvraj said shaking his head. What bullshit was going on?

"Let's just wait here," Abhi said with a sigh. What else can they do?

"Who are you both?" asked Ansh tiredly.

"We are the messenger of the Almighty," answered Tanu.

"What will you take to get lost from here?" he asked gritting his teeth.

"Just five minutes," she said.

"If you think you can make money out of this crap then you are very wrong," he said looking at them. He knows such people. They would spread bullshit in the name of religion and make money out of that. His mother was a very superstitious lady. So he keeps coming across such people a lot.

"We do not want your money, my child. But listen to us very carefully. Stay away from the girl you want to marry," Tanu said in a very serious tone.

"What? How do you know about my personal life?" he asked looking surprised.

"We know everything. Just stay away from her. Break off the engagement immediately. Otherwise, that girl would be the cause of your doom." Aaradhya continued.

"What the actual bullshit!" he said losing his mind now.

"You both here?" exclaimed Teena entering the room.

"You know them?" Ansh asked facing Teena. Tanu and Aaradhya signalled Teena to say no by shaking their head in negatively.

"I..... No. I don't know them. Who are they?" she asked him.

"But you just asked them what they were doing here," he said

"Who asked them that?" Teena said trying to look confused.
"I was asking who are they?" she continued.

"I don't know that myself. But I think I'll call the police. They sneaked into my bedroom from god knows where," he said looking at them.

"Call whoever you want but that won't change the reality. Stay away from this girl. Your stars don't match. It will bring you down," Tanu said trying to sound confident but she was scared after hearing the name of the Police. She doesn't want to go to jail!

"I am not leaving her, no matter what," Ansh said trying to hold Teena's hand.

"Touch her and you die!" said Aaradhya angrily. She does not want this man to even touch her friend.

"What?" he asked.

"I am not saying this. This is written in your stars. Don't blame us if something bad happens," she said again looking at the ceiling.

"I said I don't believe in this crap," he said but did not hold her hands. He does not believe in all this but his mother does. What if there is a one per cent chance it is all true? Varanasi is a land of pious souls. The people here believe all this. What if the two women are right?

"I think we have to call Aunty. We will have to tell her," Teena said looking at Ansh.

"I'll just walk them to the gate. You call her. I do not want anything wrong to happen to you or your family because of me," Teena said joining them. She just needs to take them out of here, now.

"Ok. I'll call Mom," he said looking at the girls.

"Come," Teena said to the other girls.

Once they went outside the room, the three boys were standing there giving very judgemental looks to Aaradhya and Tanu.

"What? He appeared suddenly. What were we supposed to do?" Tanu said justifying her actions.

"Not here. Just follow me." Teena took them to the back gate of the mansion.

"You are ok, right?" Anuj asked her when they reached there.

"I am. But what the hell were you all doing here?" she asked.

"We were worried about you. We just came to check. Why are you here today? You were supposed to come tomorrow right ?" Aaradhya asked.

"He insisted. I forgot to inform you guys. Now leave. We will talk about this tomorrow," she said opening the gate.

They all nodded and went outside somewhat relieved. They just prayed whatever crap they had said there works and Ansh breaks off the engagement.

Dev met them near the same tree they have decided on.

"Did they beat you?" Anuj asked once they reached the main road looking for a rickshaw.

"No, I threw their wallets after running for some time. They just gathered them, cursed me and left," he smiled.

"Do you think Teena would be mad at us for telling everyone about her?" Tanu asked Aaradhya.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Let's just hope for the best," Aaradhya said sitting in the auto that stopped in front of them.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

408 11 12
Amaira Singhania is average in any sense that counts. Be it grades , beauty , friends, family , anything. Her eyes does not shine , her face does not...
724K 32.7K 53
[Edited • Completed • Revised] When twenty four years old software engineer, Shree Jaisingh is proposed to marry an equally talented, young and fortu...
375K 22.9K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...
1.6K 106 15
"FOR ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK IT IS ONE-SIDED, BUT DEEP DOWN, SOMEWHERE, THEY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT" _____________ Anyone would be on cloud nine if t...