~Falling for you~/Elavan

By liaturik79

Long story short Liz and av started with a platonic relationship, but after discovering their mutual strong f... More

You are my baby. Chp1
I would never. Chp2
I wonder what i did. Chp3
My sweet baby.Chp4
Did you know,you are mine? Chp5
Here with you, love.Chp6
Officially Mine Pt1. Chp7
Officially Mine Pt2. Chp8
Without hesitation. Chp10
Flying to get there. Chp11
Here we go again. Chp12
Ohh my baby.Chp13
Ready to go home, babe?. Chp14
Almost Living Together. Chp 15
Out in stress . Chp16
Its unfair. Chp17
We're enough for each other. Chp18
Thats her. Chp19
No, its not. Chp20
Oh my, Ketan?. Chp21
The Expected News. Chp22
This Marked Him Awfully. Chp23
I'm Sorry, But I Cant Wait. Chp24
The Message Pt1. Chp25
The Message Pt2. Chp26
Hate This! Chp27
The Wait. Chp28
Trying not to. Chp29
The Attemption Game. Chp30
About Her. Chp31
Surprise Birthday For You Chp32

All yours my love. Chp9

101 11 0
By liaturik79

Avans POV:
I sat up, to stretch my body from my recent sleep, Liz put her hand on my nape to lay me back down where up her bosoms are, very near her neck. I did cause if she wants me there to cuddle or whatever I'll be there no matter what. I wanna make out, and it's urgent cause I want to feel you closer to me. My baby said. I silently chuckled, kissed her jaw and said slowly: But Angel, there are lots of ways to really feel me with you, you can try them all especially one of them. After I said that Liz blushed and went down to kiss my eyes. First. Muah.Second.Muah. She said while kissing me and making the lip slapping noice an letting her lips pressed a little against my eyes, which I love. Baby, are you okay, if we go to one of this beach restaurants now? I said hungry. That be nice bub, sure let me put my dress back on. She said and pecked my forehead. We stand up to put our clothe on and after our shoes. We are walking out of the room hand in hand and I hugged Liz by the side to tell her: My love, you don't know how lucky I feel, that I get to be the one to call you my girlfriend and the love of my life. She widely smiled and said: My sweet muffin, I'm very lucky too, cause I love you more than anything baby. I smiled and pulled her closer to kiss her. I love you even more miss Gillies. I said slowly against her lips. We walked like 15 minutes until we got to the restaurant, cause it's a little far away from the villa houses around the beach. Until we finally arrived to (The Marine Love).
That's a name. I had already booked us in so we were already being served right now in a table upstairs with the ocean view, outside we're some cold is. We are looking at the menu and then I stared at Liz and see that she is shaking a little by the temperature. Since we are across each other, I stand up and took off my coat and wrapped Liz all with it. Here baby, is it okay like that my Angel? I asked and caressed her cheek. Mhm, very warm, thx avie. After 10 minutes our food came by, so I said: Wanna Toast? She smiled and said: Sure love let's Toast. I nodded. Well, by this being our first couple dinner and date, I drink for this can be repeated for the rest of our lives baby.  Cheers! I said and she throw me an air kiss, which I obviously catch. After eating we payed the check and left at 7 pm, I held Liz's waist tight and caressing it softly, while walking.
We entered to our rented house and went upstairs.

Liz's POV:
I loved this date it was very sweet of avie to prepare this. We are now in our room, Avan is on his phone and after said: Babe let's enter to the jacuzzi, are you up? I smiled, nodded and pecked him. Sure my love, but this time, you prepare it while I change. He said yes and went directly to the bathroom with his swimsuit in his hand. I only told him to prepare it cause I want to read the letter he made me, so quickly after he entered to the bathroom were the jacuzzi is, I stand up and took the letter from the small table. It says: (For my Girlfriend). I smiled and laughed a little and took my swimsuit out of the closet.
You, the person who tells me that loves me and proves it everyday, my shoulder when I fall and my ever favorite blue eyed.
When I asked myself, why did you choose me? My mind is always popping out, cause Liz, you deserve the world and more, I
know I can't give you the galaxies but, but the truth is Angel, the only promise that I can provide you is that, I'm going to fight and defeat for you. You can't imagine how excited I'm for finally say I'm serious with you babe. I'm all yours my love.
I love you and will always be there for you.
Your boyfriend, avie.
I smiled with a watery chuckle and felt some hands around my waist. I turned around smiling with tears down my cheek.
He hugged me tight and said: That's my response to the letter you made me at home love. I love you Liz.
That is so cute baby, I love you too muffin. I said and kissed him.
We broke the kiss, and I noticed he isn't wearing a shirt and is only with his short on. Hot... I said slowly.
He smirked and chuckled. I took off my dress and my undergarments, and saw how Avan is staring at me with no fear of me seeing him. I took my down black part and put it on, the upper part was very simple too, I just entered my arms and my breast's and that was it, cause is like a stripe, I don't know. I walked to him and he said: Look at my girl, so beautiful and sexy.
I stared with wide eyes and entered to the bathroom without waiting him. The jacuzzi is full of hot water and it's bubbly with a nice smell of vanilla and Lilly's. He entered and locked the door. There are only two candles on, and then it's all dark.
Are you eager baby? I asked and touched his chest with my hand. He looked at me and put his head on the crook of my neck pecked and mumbled: mmmhmm, very much. Then he walked to the jacuzzi and sat down slowly with his arms stretched up to me, which I grabbed both of his hands and entered myself into the water. Standing up in front of him, he grabbed my waist and pulled me down to his lap, where I roughly sat on, with his hardened dick under my center.
Ahhh... av... that hit... so hard. I said and put my head on his shoulder.
He rubbed my thighs, while my chest and his chest are tightly against each other. Then I started to kiss his neck and felt him moving his head to the other side, for me to have more space. I heard him moan which made me mumbled over his neck and started to suck it softly and fast. While I'm kissing him harshly on his neck, Avan is moaning while rubbing up the line of my underwear with his hand, which made me groan and moving my ass on top of him. Then I looked up to kiss him with no patience and Avan started to stroke me down there, with the swimsuit still on. I looked at him in his eyes and said:
Av please, i-i...need you. He smiled a bit and with his other hand he caressed my hair, softly, to kiss me after.
Don't worry honey, I'll take you to the stars. He said smirking. After teasing me, he looked at me and said:
May I? With an eyebrow up. I simply nodded. But he said: baby, I need your consent by using your words please.
Mmm, fuck me already Jogia! I said panting. He chuckled and said: Oh I will, don't need to remind me twice Liz.

Avans POV:
Oh, she will get what she wants, but I don't know if she will like it afterwards. I started to pull down her small clothe, covered her all with one of my hands, and finally entered my thumb to stroke her up and down, then I started fingering her with two fingers. She is a moaning mess. But she has her head on my shoulder and is scratching my back with her nails.
Then I stopped fingering her as she moaned complaining about it, but I don't care, I'll catch her again.
I grabbed her waist and kissed her softly but passionate, as she starts moving, I couldn't resist it more,down, so I just let it grew. Liz fell it and broke the kiss, I'm felling her while she's clenching. Then I put my head on her bosoms and kissed them, while she's pressing my head against them and caressing my hair with her nails, and finished by arching her back.
I was gonna tease her again until I felt her hand on top my pants, grabbing it hard and stroking it. I'm moaning a lot.
She pressed me hard with her ass to try to go back, for her to play with me. But I couldn't let her, I need her there, pressing it hard, I took off my pants carefully and Liz took it with her hand and with the other one she's is stroking the tip. I'm a moaning mess right now. As I felt her stroking hard I said: I'm- almost... there babe. I'm breathing hard. She smiled and stand up, after helped me out to, which I don't know why, but I did. I took one condom I had nearby and put it on. Then I felt Liz's arms around my neck and she started to kiss me, and I grabbed her waist to pull her closer and deepening the kiss. She jumped over me straddling me in the air and I'm holding her with my hands under her thighs. After 2 minutes straight of making out, I felt her pushing me, to get inside. I smirked and broke the kiss, then took one of my arms out from down there and only hold her with on arm and hand by her ass. Then walked to one wall, with her kissing my nape, and accommodated Liz's back in there.
I then kissed her and started to enter in her with teasing by only entering the tip. Which she didn't like because she is groaning on my neck. We are breathing hard and looking for more pleasure. Suddenly I just slammed into her, by thrusting very hard, I didn't notice, cause I fall onto Liz's shoulder and pecking it, but she felt it like no one. AHH...oh god. I'm thrusting her while going out of her and entering back in, with her hard walls on me. One minute later of moving we both have reached out climax and cummed inside each other at the same time. Mmmmm. We said at the same time. After resting on top of each I went out of her. She jumped off of me and I hugged her tightly and caressing her hair, since she's still recovering by there.
It's okay my love, you're fine, I'm here to protect you, baby. I said softly, while she has her hands attached to my back.
I c-can't walk avie, could y-you carry me to bed? Liz asked me with puppy eyes. I smiled and nodded.
I turned off the candles, then I pressed the button of the jacuzzi to take all of the water and finally carried Liz to our bed with a towel around her obviously.

Liz's POV:
While I'm sitting in the bed with the towel, av is looking for our pjs and underwear's. Then he find them,he put the clothe on the bed beside me. Then he finally dried me completely.  Kay baby girl, let's get you dressed. He said chuckling.
I smiled and pulled him onto my lap, which made him straddle me, with my arms around his neck, his hands holding my waist, I'm pulling his head over mine and I'm nuzzling his nose. I look at his eyes to say: I still don't believe today, thank you so much for everything that you've done for me and for yourself av. Muff, I love you so much and I'm very grateful to have you, as my significant other. He pulled my waist closer to him, hugged me and nuzzled the side of my neck. Avan is pecking very softly and said:  Oh my liz, I've been loving you since the day that I first met you at the series interview babe, and it has been my dream to finally be like this with you, my ocean eyed baby. I'll stop loving you when my heart finishes his beats.
I only put my cheek against his and dragged him to rely with me on the bed, which he did but after sat up and dressed up with his sleep clothe. I pouted and he threw my clothe to my face, (in a playing mode), which made me gasped and stand up to put it on. After I laid down with my body ahead him, and without saying good night or giving him a night night kiss, I pulled the cover all over me and closed my eyes. Avan is just looking at me while sitting on the bed. After he laughed, caress my hair, then stand up walking in front of me and knead down, with a tired smile he is cooing at me and kissed my lips deeply. My girlfriend, only mine. He said against my lips. I opened my eyes slowly to grab his hand and made him stand up and rely on the bed again with me. Avan then laid his head on the crook of my neck and his hand on the left side of my breast. Yes baby, I'm all yours avie. He nodded.  Alright, night night time, muffin, let's get some rest that tomorrow will be a great day. I said while caressing his head . He yawned softly, pressed his head over my bosoms, and after  5 minutes guess who already is snoring.
I just kissed his forehead cause he looks so adorable and closed my eyes too.
The night has passed and the day has began. I'm starting to open my eyes, yawned and sat up to not see Avan in anywhere.
I just shrugged it off and went to the bathroom, after I put on my socks and went downstairs to go to the kitchen, cause I'm hungry. I found Avan on the couch before going to the kitchen, but I let him there, first to drink some water and then I would go to him. I just drank the water and put the cup on the dishwasher and started walking where Avan is. He's just watching tv sitting with his arm around a cushion. I stared at him by the side, just sat on his lap and put my head on the crook of his neck.
By the second avie has already put his arms all over me and I snuggled closer. We just sat there like ten minutes, and didn't say anything just cuddling with a comfort silence.  I'm hungry Tudor , cook something for your girlfriend.  I said looking at him.
He laughed, nodded and stand up with me in his arms still. Av! Put me down! I said cackling. Not until I get my good night and morning kisses, you're a meanie , not giving night night kisses to your baby. He said pouting. I smiled and pecked his neck with my hand caressing his nape. He clenched his jaw and looked down at me, I innocently smiled and said: What? I'm giving you the kissys that you ask bubie.  Elizabeth, don't try me, it's too early for me to put you in a no-walking mode, and still, the kisses I want, are on my li- Avan said until I kissed him.  During Avan was talking I just couldn't resist it and pulled his face with my hand, so he could finally kiss me. After a minute of kissing I pulled away making the kiss noice, but still having my lips with his, and his hand caressing my chest. Good passed night bubie. Want the morning kissy too? I said and asked with my hand on his cheek.    Mhmmm pwease. He said nibbling my upper lip.    I pecked him, for him to stop biting me and he just started to kiss me with tongue and couldn't stop, it's like his been craving to make out with me.  I love his eagerness towards me. Five minutes have past since Avan is playing with my mouth, biting, liking, pecking, and twirling it.  I'm just feeling his kisses all around my lips and moaning over him. Then he finished pecking me and put his forehead on my neck, to rest on it.  It's okay my love, breath a little, I'm here with you, and I'm not going anywhere else. I said softly and caressing his head.

Avans POV:
By the time that I woke up, Liz was still very sleepy so I just pecked her forehead and came downstairs, drank some water and sat on the couch. After almost an hour Liz came too but I didn't notice until she sat on me, which I didn't care and snuggled with her. Wow that make out session went very good, but I'm tired now so I just rest my head on my angels neck, she calmed me down and caressed my head. I put her on the floor and just hugged her softly. My Angel , I love you so much. I said and kissed her cheek. Liz smiled. I love you more baby. She said.    My girlfriend grabbed my hand,  walked to the fridge with me and took out some oranges and blueberries, when she grabbed the big plate I tugged her shirt, she turned around at me and said: Yes muff?  I smiled and said: I'm hungry, but I want your food.  Liz chuckled a bit and caressed my cheek.  Hun, let's first make sure to eat some nutrients and after I feed you babe. Liz said. I nodded and pulled the hand I'm holding Liz's to peck it.
After eating in the table our fruits, I rely my head on Liz's shoulder as a reminder that I still want my milk.
Liz un clasped her bra by her back and stand up to put the plate in the dishwasher and take her hairbrush in her purse on the table. Then she called me with her hand to go to the couch where she is walking to. I stand up and climbed to the couch and I put a hard cushion on Liz's lap while she is sitting comfortably.  Come honey, while you drink, I'll brush your adorable messy hair.  Liz said sweet. I nodded and laid my head on the cushion and my body all rested on the couch while Liz has her feet and legs spread out on the small table in front of the couch.  She pulled her shirt up and pulled her tidie out. I just entered it to my mouth and bite it right away, I'm very hungry. It just started to drip out and I'm sulking it all. Liz turned a bit, to grab the brush on her side and it made me bite her, but not that hard, so I kissed right away and said: I'm so sorry bunny, I didn't mean to-. Liz just entered her breast in my mouth and said: It's fine avie, you just pulled a little, it's normal to do those things while the feeding love.  Now, don't move a lot and let your girlfriend brush your hair.   I just closed my eyes and ignored the fact that Liz is brushing very softly my hair with her hands and brush.  A while has past and I'm still drinking, but Liz finished brushing my hair and fall asleep with her head on the side of the couch. It's so cute to see her sleeping with her lip pout.  After 10 minutes I finished her milk, clasped her bra again and pulled down her shirt.  Then I carried her onto my lap and put her head on my chest, while holding her thighs and back like a baby. I'm just pecking her head and forehead a little.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 145 30
(REPUBLISHED THIS!! OG WRITTEN IN 2019!!!) Damien and y/n know they love each other, but can't be together- why? y/n moves to La knowing she'd work...
52.6K 2.1K 33
Hosie neighbor au. (Bad at descriptions)
380K 5.7K 57
golden trio era pansmione, drarry, blon, linny, and theville drama, twists, turns, friendship, humor, love, etc :)
20.1K 615 27
What if Liz Gillies meet her on screen boyfriend after a long time and feel weird when she see Avan Jogia with his girlfriend. What if they understan...