The Bad Guys season 1: Our Ow...

De Rally9933

The Bad Guys continued on with their lives, encountering brand-new adventures, meeting new friends, and handl... Mai multe

Brain Damage
Give It A Try
The Secret Origin of Mr. Hornet part 1
The Secret Origin of Mr. Hornet part 2
Get A Job
Online Dating
Tarantula In The Countryside
Evil Wolf
Mira
Maraschino Ruby
Chief Luggins Strikes Again
Go Shark Go
Date With A Shark
Uptight (Shark's Alright)
We're Criminals, Not Monsters
Just Desserts
Shark's Dorsal Fin
Pizza Night
Fancy Schmancy
The Good Guys, The Bad Guys, and In-Between
Clutter and Down
The Secret (Troubled) Life of Mr. Hornet
A Suspicious Affair
Luggins Bunnies
Quit Swan
The Story Of The 6th Bad Guy part 1
The Story Of The 6th Bad Guy part 2
Let's Ride
Mira In The Field
Red With Envy
The Break-Up
Large Webs
Piranha's Adventure In Babysitting
The Bad Blog
Insecurity
Rumors
The Last Secret Part 1
The Last Secret part 2
Love Paradise

You and Me, Together

289 9 4
De Rally9933

Finally! The last chapter of The Bad Guys season 1. I really hope you enjoyed this story and all the chapters I created with the help of my two best friends, MasterClass60 and TU4QU0I53T4IAN6L3. But first, I hope you'll love this last chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vacationing in Santa Catalina Island was a blast. The Bad Guys spent 3 days on that island just to relax, and wind up their minds about what happened to Hornet losing his life but gaining it back again. Wolf, Snake, Shark, and Tarantula had their suspicions while Piranha and Hornet didn't say a word since they left the island and made it to their hideout. Deep down, Piranha and Hornet felt a little awkward being close to each other after having night stands... twice during their vacation. They do enjoy it, and they still love each other for it, but they weren't ready to tell the others about their new relationship. They need the right time to announce. But for now, they had to keep it a secret and lay low.

One morning, Hornet got out of his bedroom after waking up to get some breakfast. Like everyone morning, Piranha woke up early to make breakfast. But the two encountered at the counter, there was still awkwardness in the air.

"Uh... Hello, Piranha," Hornet started, trying to act casual, "Lovely weather we're having."

Piranha grinned nervously, "Hello, Hornet. How's your salary so far?"

But Hornet got tired of this awkwardness as he expressed, "Okay, this is just weird. Although my salary is actually doing quite well, thank you."

"Sorry, I guess I'm just a little freaked out after the... lip-touching thing," Piranha confessed.

"Yeah, that, uh, lip-touching thing was... unexpected."

"Unexpected like winning the lottery? Or unexpected like getting mauled by a bear?"

Hornet started to explain the comparison between those two choices, "Though lottery winners experience an immediate sense of euphoria, it often devolves into a miserable existence marred by alienation, lawsuits, and broken relationships. While bear attack survivors, on the other hand, often develop a new appreciation and zest for life. So kissing you was as good as being mauled by a bear.

"Thanks, Hornet. That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me," Piranha was flattered as he and Hornet shared a gentle hug.

Meanwhile, Wolf came out of the elevator with pencils, and he noticed the two., Hey, guys. What's going on?"

The two realized that Wolf was behind them, and he saw them hugging. They quickly let go, and felt panic about how to explain what was happening.

"Help! Hornet's trying to steal my wallet!" Piranha ran away from Ho0rnet and hid behind Wolf.

"What? You were just..." Hornet was about to correct Piranha about what was happening.

"About to blow my scary stranger whistle on you!" Piranha took out a whistle, and blew it hard.

But Wolf felt for it and he rolled his eyes, and said, "Okay. I am not going to let another Piranha-Hornet trouble ruin my perfect day. I won a package of pencils in the lottery!"

The canine squealed as he ran towards his room, but Snake approached him, blocking his way to his bedroom door, "Hey, Wolf. Can I have a pencil?"

Wolf suddenly frowned, and said regretfully, "Look, Snake. Everyone's been asking me for pencils, and I already sent one each to Diane, Mira, and Mrs. Gardener. Look, I'm so sorry, but I just can't."

"Fine, Wolf! I thought we were friends!" Snake hissed, "You know, having pencils has changed you," he then slithered away grumpily from Wolf.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, Hornet was reading a good book until Piranha came into the room before closing the door behind him.

"Hey, Hornet. I'm sorry I accused you of stealing my wallet in front of Wolf," Piranha apologized.

"Yeah, I did not appreciate that. First of all, I don't steal. I just needed to borrow some lunch money," Hornet explained, "Second of all, it's really more of a ladies' change purse," he took out Piranha's change purse.

"You actually took my change... Wallet?!" Piranha exclaimed as he snatched his purse from Hornet, "I was just covering because I didn't want Wolf and the guys to know that you and I are... What are we now?"

Labels aren't important. All that matters is that your money is my money now," Hornet took Piranha's purse from him, "Wait. Why don't you want Wolf or the rest of the guys to know about us?"

"Well, we're all such good friends. I just don't want things between us to be weird," Piranha replied, "I say when they're around, we just pretend like everything between us is the way it always was."

"So be viciously mean to each other?"

"Exactly."

When Piranha and Hornet got out of the room to go with the plan, Snake, Shark, and Tarantula were doing their own business with Snake and Shark drink coffee, and Tarantula was watching TV. Then, Wolf came out of his room, and showed his friends the pencil he had left.

"Hey, guys. Look at this. I have even less pencil than I did before I won the lottery," his pencil became a toothpick.

"Well, at least that pencil is sharper than Piranha!" Hornet punched Piranha on the shoulder.

"Yeah? Well, you punch like a girl!" Piranha clutched his punched arm as he winced, "A very powerful girl!"

Now curious, Tarantula turned off the TV, and crawled up on the backrest, "Dude, what is up with you? Ever since our vacation, you two started to... hate each other."

"It is weird when I see it," Shark added

"Well, this has got to stop," Wolf suggested before smirking, "And I know just how to do it."

"Lock us in a room together, alone, and leave us there for hours?" Hornet asked, hoping it was a good suggestion so he and Piranha would have alone time together.

"Yeah! Just the two of us, alone, having a make-up session?" Piranha smiled, trying to hide his blush.

"Actually, I have a better idea," Wolf said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next thing Piranha and Hornet knew was that they were safety gears, hooked by lines for safety, and stood at the side of the Wilshire Grand Center building.

"This is your better idea?!" Piranha yelled with Wolf, Snake, Shark, and Tarantula watched them by the window in front of the two, "The Wilshire Grand Center version of Edgewalk? You know I'm acrophobic!"

"And I'm falling-to-my-death-and-ending-up-a-bloody-stain to-be-eaten by-crows-aphobic!" Hornet whimpered, imagining his obituary. Despite that he could fly, he couldn't as his wings were tied to prevent him from flying out of the situation.

"Look, you two need to learn how to get along. And the strongest emotional connections are forged between people who survive life or death situations together," Tarantula pointed, "War buddies, bank hostages, members of a bear attack survivors group."

"Gah! She's so smart with facts like me!" Hornet yelled with a jealous tone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Half an hour later, Piranha and Hornet were still tied on their ropes while the wind gave them pressure to swing aside, They both screamed as they thought they were about to fall.

"Okay, okay! It worked! Hornet and I are friends now!" Hornet yelled in panic.

"But we haven't gotten to the danger part yet," Snake said,

"We haven't?!" Piranha and Hornet exclaimed

"Maybe you'd care more about Piranha if you lost him forever!" Wolf said to Hornet before nudging at Shark, "Go for it, Shark."

Shark knew his assignment at this cue as he took out a hedge shear, and cut Piranha's rope, causing him to fall.

"AAAAAAHHHH!" Piranha's voice echoed until it faded to silence,

"NNOOOOOOO!" Hornet cried,

"See? You care," Tarantula smirked.

"He's dead! Piranha is dead!" Hornet sobbed,

"No, he isn't. While you two were peeing your windpants and changing floors every 5 minutes, we all moved down to ground level. Piranha fell two feet," Wolf explained.

Hornet turned around to see that they were actually close to the ground. Piranha and Hornet had been climbing down the building every five seconds with the rest of the Bad Guys changed windows. Because of fear and the activity, Piranha and Hornet didn't realize they were close to the ground all this time.

Piranha got up from the fall, and he was covered with cactus prickles. "Yeah. Into the cactus garden."

"Hornet! Oh, thank goodness you're alive!" Hornet was happy that Piranha was alive after all as the latter got up, and Hornet hugged him, only to be poked by one of the prickles, "And ow!" Hornet pulled away before kissing Piranha on the cheek a couple of times.

The Bad Guys were a little surprised that Wolf's plan worked too well.

"Wow. This worked even better than I thought it would, "Wolf said, until he realized it went odd between Piranha and Hornet as he asked, "Wait. What's going on here?"

The other Bad Guys had the same question as well as they stared at Piraha and Hornet curiously.

Realizing there was no going back from this now, Hornet confessed as he sat on Piranha's shoulder, "Okay, the truth is Piranha and I are a couple now."

"What?!" Wolf, Snake, Shark, and Tarantula gasped in shock.

Just then, Tiffany Fluffit and her cameraman came out from the bushes as they were hiding and recording this moment in secret, and they captured everything that happened, even the conversations of the Bad Guy were heard via boom mic.

"And there you have it, folks," Tiffany announced on camera as her camera got a good angle of Tiffany while showing Piranha and Hornet on the same screen with her, "Two Bad Guys, Mr. Piranha and Mr. Hornet are in a relationship! Let's see where their romance takes them as we dive into their story, and who knows when they'll last-"

In a state of panic, Hornet took off his helmet, and threw it on Tiffany, but he threw it so hard, the helmet knocked the reporter out, causing the cameraman to drop the camera.

"Sorry!" Hornet yelled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in their hideout, the Bad Guys returned home with Piranh and Hornet wearing their causal clothes back on, and Hornet's wings were untied, so he was able to fly again, but felt guilty for almost killing a reporter.

Wolf just off from calling Diane, and announced to the gang, "Well, Diane said that Ms. Fluffit will be fine. She only received a minor injury on her skull, but she'll recover tomorrow."

"Phew. I don't know my own helmet's strength," Hornet sighed in relief.

Now that problem cleared out, the other Bad Guys were still on the same page regarding Piranha and Hornet's new relationship.

"So, you guys are dating together?" Wolf asked.

"Since when?" Shark inquired.

"Well, we're not exactly dating, we're just starting," Piranha corrected.

"Plus, it started... back on Santa Catalina Island," Hornet added.

"Oooh, you mean... yeah, now I remember," Snake said, remembering how Piranhas and Hornet got out of their hotel rooms late in the morning.

"But, we're your best friends. Why would you keep it secret from us?" Tarantula questioned.

"Well, that was Piranha's idea," Hornet answered before feeling surprised, "That's weird. Piranha had an idea? He's never had an idea before," he then turned to his now-called partner, "What would motivate you to have an idea?"

"I have no idea," Piranha admitted.

But that didn't matter anymore. All that matters to the group is that Piranha and Hornet, once best friends, became a couple. It took them 4 years to realize that.

"Well, we're very happy for the two of you," Wolf admitted.

"Very happy," Tarantula ruffled Hornet's head and antenna.

"That's my little brother!" Shar grabbed Piranha, and gave him a noogie.

Piranha chuckled from Shark's noogie before being released, "Well, thanks, amigos,"

"Yeah. We're glad you didn't find it weird," Hornet smiled.

"We're already over that since that rumor," Snake admitted.

"Yeah. Why don't we go out to celebrate? You know, just us guys hanging out, and our two lovebirds are finally together," Wolf suggested, "I'll call my treat."

The other Bad Guys cheered as it was a good idea.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By taking the car into the city, the Bad Guys tried to find somewhere to eat. They decided to eat in a cafe since it was still morning. They would need something for brunch.

As Wolf parked the car on the sidewalk, the group had to walk to the cafe. It was only a few yards. Even though Piranha and Hornet were happy with their relationship, even had to be by each other's side from now on, there were people passing by who started to whisper about them. They heard something embarrassing and awful from other people's mouths about the two. They even shared how they feel about the two Bad Guys' new relationship, and even had disgusting expressions on their faces.

"Are they even allowed to do...this?"

"That looks really gay."

"Can't believe this appears to be smooth sailing along."

"Is it really possible to even hold the same eye level at the line with a fish and an insect?"

"Don't know if that's valid given they're not even the same height."

"They're not even the same species, and it's disturbing."

"Mommy, how can these two be in love?"

"Don't look, honey. They're getting worse than being criminals."

Piranha and Hornet noticed how other people reacted to them, and it concerned the two. They tried to ignore them, but it got into their heads. As Bad Guys, they didn't take criticism about their reputation too seriously, but when it comes to relationships. It was different, and stronger than reputation.

Hornet had to put his helmet on, and Piranha shield half of his face with his fin. The other Bad Guys noticed them hiding their shame as they were concerned for their friends.

When the gang arrived at the cafe, Piranha and Hornet rushed to an empty booth, and sat there, trying to relax with Hornet removing his helmet. The other Bad Guys sat beside them.

A customer turned around and saw how Piranha and Hornet acted so differently.

"What's with them?" He asked.

"What's with your face?!" Wolf yelled, causing the customer to roll his eyes and ignore him. Wolf then whispered to Piranha and Hornet, "What is with you? I thought you two liked having a relationship."

Hornet groaned, "We know, but why people talked about us?"

"A lot of people talked about us all the time," Shark reminded.

"Not about our reputation and redemption. We're talking about our relationship," Piranha clarified.

"You know, it's new that a piranha and a hornet, a fish and a bug, both guys, are in love and in a relationship. So, maybe it is the talk of the day," Tarantula explained.

Piranha and Hornet glanced at each in worry. And they thought the rumors were the worst "talk of the day."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, when the Bad Guys returned to their hideout. They got a chance to watch TV and caught their eyes on the news.

"Word has continued to spread around regarding the romantic relationship between Mr. Piranha and Mr. Hornet of the Bad Guys. And by that, opinions appear to be quite torn as people begin contextualizing it, nearly leaning over to find it 'fishy'. However, we are yet to find the full nature and whether this new boat will float weighs on if that impossible relationship will proceed."

Wolf quickly turned it off as Piranha and Hornet were feel embarrassed about how their relationship went public too soon.

"I'm not comfortable with this," Hornet dumped his head on the table.

"Yeah, and I know it's alright both guys can date," Piraha pointed out about their gender.

"Yeah, it's fine, but not as different species."

"But does it matter? I like a piranha and a hornet dating each other," Tarantula commented.

"Look, ignore them. They'll get over with," Snake suggested.

Just then, Hornet received a notification from his helmet, and received a message from Mira, "Guys, I'll meet up with Mira today. I wanna talk to her that her story about the rumors... worked," he rolled his eyes, and flew off, taking the window.

When the Bad Guys waved goodbye at Hornet, Piranha just felt devastated as he let out a sigh.

"What's wrong Piranha? Everything okay?" Shark asked in concern.

"You know that Hornet and I were now in a relationship?" Piranha asked, "Well, we're not officially a couple. We didn't ask each other, so... maybe... I..." He took a deep breath, "I wanna ask him."

"Really? When?" Tarantula asked excitingly.

"Tonight, but I want it to be perfect. I wanna make dinner later, and ask him to be my boyfriend."

"So, that concludes your relationship as a couple?" Snake asked for clarification.

"Yeah," Piranha nodded.

"Well, go get em' tiger," Wolf patted Piranha on the back.

"Alone. Without you guys," Piranha warned.

"Oh, alright then. We better leave you alone! Excuse us for a second," Wolf gestured Snake, Shark, and Tarantula to his room as they followed him to his room.

Once Piranha was alone, Wolf closed the door, and made sure it was closed tight and locked.

"Are you serious, Wolf? We're going to leave Piranha and Hornet alone on their first official date?" Snake asked.

Wold turned around with a sly smirk on his face, "Oh, I didn't say that, Snake. Because if Piranha wanted a perfect night to ask Hornet to be his boyfriend, I know exactly how this will be done perfectly."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at Mira's house, Hornet and Mira were drinking coffee as Mira offered Hornet a straw for him to drink.

"So, you and Piranha are in a relationship... for real, huh?" Mira chuckled while stirring her coffee with a spoon.

Hornet blushed after taking a sip from his drink, "Yeah, but not officially. We didn't even ask each other yet,"

"What do you mean?"

'"You know, like 'Would you be my boyfriend?' and something like that?"

"Well, are you planning to ask?" Mira asked with a smirk on her face.

Hornet gently pulled down his antenna, "I... maybe. I don't know. I mean, I love Piranha, and I want him to be my boyfriend, but... I'm just afraid that maybe we need more time to think it through."

Just then, he received a message in his helmet, and checked on his inbox.

"Who's that?" The journalist asked.

"Piranha texted me that he wanted me home, and there is something he wanna show me... and also, he hoped I'll wear something formal," the insect answered.

Mira asked excitingly, "Maybe he'll finally ask you out!"

Hornet smiled, "Maybe."

"Well, you go. I'll take care of the dishes."

"Thanks, Mira. See ya."

Hornet quickly flew off by taking the door as Mira watched her good friend go, and picked up the tea set.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later at night, the lights of the hideout were all dim. Piranha just set up a dinner table in the kitchen section of the hideout. He finished cooking spaghetti without meatballs, had a small candlelight and a flower vase in the middle, and two plates on two sides of the table. He was already wearing his formal clothes, still the same ones he wore on every occasion.

"Perfect," Piranha stared at the dinner table he made. He loved it. It was perfect. He hoped Hornet would love it too.

Hornet suddenly came out of the room, wearing his kimono again. It was one of his only formal clothes, "Hey, Piranha."

Piranha was surprised to see Hornet behind him and already in his clothes, "Hornet! Since when did you get here?"

"Well, I used the windows, and I had to wear something formal," Hornet explained, but then, when he flew towards Piranha, "So... what is this all about?"

"Well, um... I prepared dinner. Just the two of us," Piranha pointing his fins at the diner table next to him

"Aww, Piranha," Hornet cooed appreciatively as he flew towards Piranha, and stared at the dinner table. It was simple but beautiful, "But what about the others?"

"Oh, they're in their rooms, minding their own business," Piranha answered.

In Wolf's bedroom, Wolf, Snake, Shark, and Tarantula narrowly opened the door to take a peak at what was going on.

"You bet we are," Wolf whispered while holding a remote, and the other Bad Guys chuckled in excitement.

Piranha quickly took out a small chair for Hornet's size, and asked, "Anyway, shall we?"

Hornet smiled flatteringly as he accepted the seat. Piranha rushed to his chair to sit on his chair to start dinner.

While eating dinner, Hornet was enjoying the meatless spaghetti Piranha made, "It's delicious, Piranha. Spaghetti with no meatballs. I love it."

Piranha beamed as he was proud that his soon-to-be-boyfriend loved his cook, "I know you're a vegetarian, so I decided to cook something with no meat required."

Hornet blushed. He couldn't believe his soon-to-be-boyfriend knew him very well. Piranha will make a good boyfriend for him after all, "I love it."

When Piranha was almost done with his food, he couldn't stop thinking about telling Hornet about their relationship, and he wanted to tell him as soon as possible. It's now and never.

"Hey, Hornet," Piranha cleared his throat, and it caught Hornert's attention, "There is something... I wanna tell you."

Hornet swallowed a strand of pasta, and gulped, "What is it?"

When Piranha was about to talk, the lights became full brighter, and there were cardboard bushes, flowers, hearts, and little romantic animals with pink, blue (dark and light), yellow, and purple ribbons and animatronic animals while romantic music was played in the background. Piranha was surprised that the whole hideout was decorated in romantic for him and Hornet for this moment.

Piranha started to feel embarrassed by this, "If Hornet sees this, she'll think I'm such a loser!"

"What is this?" Hornet asked curiously

Piranha cupped his face, and let out a horrified groan. He had no idea what was going on, until he realized he knew who was responsible for this, "Guys!" He yelled, referring to the rest of his friends.

Wolf, Snake, Shark, and Tarantula snickered as they continued to watch the whole moment from Wolf's room. Wolf continued to control the hideout with the remote and with Tarantula's help and her hacking skills.

When Wolf pushed a button, an animatronic cat popped out from the floor, and waving a paw while its other paw held a bouquet of flowers. Piranha buried her face into his hands mortified. Hornet looked to the side, and saw two giant cardboard birds holding a giant cardboard heart saying "I think you're smart, amazing, and cool." Flattered, Hornet gave off a small smile, and his whole face glowed as he started playing with his antenna.

Piranha squeaked anxiously, "Oh, no. I'm gonna be made fun of this."

"Did you—uh—did you just say something?" Hornet asked when he thought he heard Piranha saying something.

Before Piranha could answer, he saw another display behind Hornet: two bees surrounding a heart saying "Hornet bee mine".

"No!" He quickly jumped over Hornet, and tore down the display before getting up and holding an antenna, "That was—uh—an invasive species."

Just then, an arrow shot out from a small hole in a wall, and was pinned above the sink. Said arrow has a note that read, "Hornet- U R A QT". Piranha gave a terrified yelp as more arrows were fired at them. All arrows had notes on them, so Piranha knew what those notes contained as he deflected the arrows with the antenna prop.

"I'm so sorry, Hornet! This is not supposed to happen!"

Hornet's face started to fall as he felt a little hurt by Piranha's reaction.

As more animatronic animals popped out, representing a romantic theme and the song got louder, Piranha, unable to take this embarrassment anymore, threw a glass at an animatronic cupid. Hornet gasped in horror as Piranha let out a battle cry, and rushed around the hideout to destroy every prop, display, and animatronic as quickly as possible to stop this embarrassment, completely unaware of the look of despair Hornet now has. He was devastated that he thought Piranha wasn't as romantic as he thought he was, and turned down romance, which meant he turned down the latter as well.

After he got rid of every romantic prop and display, and the romantic music stopped, Piranha panted as he slowly got back to the dinner table

"This... was a nightmare," he sighed.

"Yeah, it kinda was," Hornet flew off from his seat, and headed towards the direction of his room, "I'll get out of your fins."

"Hornet, wait," Piranha followed him as he tried to explain, "This wasn't me. This was all of our friends' stupid idea.

"Yeah. This was stupid. I mean, us? Dating? Heh. That's stupid, right?" Hornet turned around, wiping away a tear.

Piranha gasped loudly. This wasn't what he meant when all these romantic things weren't his idea. He did want to have a real romance with Hornet and wanted to ask him to be his boyfriend, but not like this.

In Wolf's room, Wolf, Snake, Shark, and Tarantula facepalmed at this moment. They were trying to help, and Piranha blew his chances.

Hornet turned back around, and headed to his room. Piranha feared that once Hornet get into his room and shut the door, there was no chance for him to ask the insect out.

"Hornet. Don't go," Piraha begged until he blurted out three familiar and specific swords, "I LOVE YOU!"

This made Hornet halt from entering his room as he was surprised by what Piranha just said. Even Wolf, Snake, Shark, and Tarantula were shocked at this as well as they were silent to hear more.

Hornet turned around with a shocked look on his face, flew closer to Piranha, and asked, "What did you say?"

Piranha didn't know where that came from, but no matter what he said, it came from his heart. He took a deep breath, and confessed, "I said... I love you."

Hornet was speechless. He wanted to tell Piranha that he loved him too. He loved him so much, but he realized that they weren't an official thing yet, and he didn't know what to say to ask him. He looked down while trying to hide his blush, and trying to think what he would say.

Piranha saw the look on Hornet's face. He knew the insect was speechless. A lot of people were surprised when their partners told them the three-letter word. There should be an aftermath for this. Piranha took a deep breath, and confessed, "Hornet, I was just... I've been wanting to ask you out since the moment we made in Santa Catalina Island. But I thought we already an item, and if we weren't yet, I wanted to do it in the best way."

Hornet blushed as he said, "I don't want it to be the 'best' way if you want to make it too much perfect."

"Okay. Everything is so crazy between us lately, and I have no idea what my future holds, but it would be so cool if you were in it. So... uh..." Piranha stared at the ground, then takes several deep breaths but before he can say anything, Hornet interrupted him with his face blushing. "Will you be my boyfriend?!" He asked quickly and excitedly.

Piranha exhaled embarrassingly, "Nooo, I was so ready..."

Feeling guilty for being the first one to ask, Hornet laughed as he said, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you can say it."

Piranha sighed while his face was still blushing, "Okay. Mr. Hornet, will you be my boyfriend?" "Yes!" Hornet exclaimed.

"Okay!" Piranha yelled happily.

Unsure of what to do now, Piranha timidly held out his hand, and Hornet flew closer to Piranha's hand, and took it into his own.

"Why is this still so scary?" Piranha whispered while looking down at their hands holding together.

"I don't know," Hornet admitted while staring at their hands together.

The rest of the Bad Guys were still in Wolf's room as the doors were slightly opened, and they watched the whole scene, Shark was quietly sobbing as he wiped his tears with a napkin, while Wolf, Snake, and Tarantula happily watched while trying to ignore Shark's cry.

"Dang, those two really are something," Wolf said.

Piranha and Hornet were still holding hands, and they didn't know what to do next. It has been awkward, and they barely even moved at this moment.

Snake was getting impatient about when this moment would end. He took Wolf's phone, and tapped on the screen, revealing to play some music. He even took Wolf's remote, and pushed a button, lowering the brightness of the lights, and two lights remained bright that were pointing down at the new couple. Now this was how to set up the perfect moment.

Piranha and Hornet were a little surprised by this as the mood began to be romantic again, causing the two to look at each other and blush.

Back to the rest of the Bad Guys, Wolf, Shark, and Tarantula smiled slyly at Snake for making the moment romantic for Piranha and Hornet.

Snake saw that look on his friends' faces, and said, "What? We need a mood here," he gave the remote and the phone back to Wolf, who happily accepted.

Since the night was still young, Piranha offered Hornet his fin again, which the latter accepted, and started to slow dance. As they dance, they stared at each other's eyes, and smiled for a moment before Hornet flew and laid on Piranha's shoulder as a hug. Piranha was a little surprised by this, but accepted it, and continued to slow dance. Wolf, Snake, Shark, and Tarantula just watched happily for them. When the two broke the hug, Piranha stared down at Hornet, and smiled, never thinking that his best friend would turn out to be his boyfriend. Hornet smiled back as he was happy he still lived another day, and became a love interest to his best friend, the person who could trust and count on, the one who saved him from the beginning. The two took a moment to take it all in before giving each other a romantic kiss. They don't care what the world would say about them, they were happy and relieved that they were finally together. They just hoped they would be like this for a long time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:

Sam Rockwell - Mr. Wolf

Marc Maron - Mr. Snake

Craig Robinson - Mr. Shark

Anthony Ramos - Mr. Piranha

Awkwafina - Ms. Tarantula

Rhenzy Feliz - Mr. Hornet

Stephanie Beatriz - Mira Rose

Lilly Singh - Tiffany Fluffit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author
Rally9933

Co-Author
MasterClass60
TU4QU0I53T4IAN6L3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it! The end of The Bad Guys season 1, but this isn't the end just yet. The Bad Guys had more adventures to come!

Half of the chapter was referenced to A.N.T. Farm: Meant to Be.

Piranha and Hornet's "disastrous" date scene was referenced to Owl House: Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door.

Special thanks to both MasterClass60 and TU4QU0I53T4IAN6L3 for helping me with this entire story.

I was having so much fun making this story and the chapters. I had been planning this before The Bad Guys movie had even been released. There will be more stories for the Bad Guys.

Thank you all so much for supporting and enjoying this story. I hope you keep supporting me and my two co-authors.

See you real soon, everyone! Happy Pride Month once again, everyone!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

138K 3.3K 85
(12/14/2022): OMG the book reached 100K reads!!!! That makes me so happy! I started this book back in February after the movie came out, and now I'm...
43.2K 1.6K 31
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ ʙᴀʀɴᴇꜱ x ᴊᴏꜱᴇᴘʜɪɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴋ "𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒾 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒," 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗...
56.3K 653 15
I just watched the movie and feel in love with it! So I'm going to make a story. We all know the Bad Guys, right? Those dastardly criminals. But wha...
4.8K 105 9
Ever since I was a kid, all I wanted to do was to make beautiful dresses for anyone who wanted to look like a princesa. But when one thing led to ano...