Love Island 2023

By forbesfever

Isabella can curse her friends all she wants, but Love Island is six weeks of sun, fun, and hopefully love. W... More

meet isabella
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

32

2.8K 64 4
By forbesfever

day of drama

The next morning, Isa sat in with Lana and Sanam in the dressing room with her head laid on her arms. "I'm so tired," she moaned as the other two tried to get her to get ready. "So many things happened yesterday."

"There was a lot of giggling in your bed last night," Sanam said to Lana as the blonde did her brows. 

"We always are," Lana shrugged. "But last night we were probably too loud."

"I just can't believe that you were giggling in bed, it's obviously showing you're a game player," Isa joked as she finally got up to get her bikini on.

Tom and Rosie were chatting on the day beds as Isa made her morning tea, and by the time she headed over, the other girl was making her way over to Casey. "What you saying then?" Isa said as she sat down. 

"Rosie was just telling me about how Ron was saying that Casey prioritizes the boys over her," Tom said shocked. 

"When was this?" Isa asked with a furrowed brow.

"I guess in the kitchen with Lana last night," Tom shrugged. 

"You're kidding," Isa laughed. "I was with them. He never said that. He said Casey loves being apart of his little squad with you and Will, that was it."

"She's definitely feeling some type of way about it," Tom said as the two of them looked over to where Rosie and Casey were chatting.

"This is doing my fucking head in," Isa groaned as she watched Casey pull Ron. She laid her head in Tom's chest, hoping to nap but was pulled from it when she heard Casey call for Lana and Rosie. "Y'know what, I'm going over too. I will play impartial witness." Isa gave Tom a kiss and stood up to walk over to where the foursome were seated. 

"I figure if we're going to hash this out, I should be here too," Isa said as she sat next to Lana. 

"Why do you think that?" Casey asked, looking at Rosie. 

"I was a part of this pow wow last night that's being talked about," Isa said, raising a brow. "And out of the people you're pulling in, I think I'm probably the most impartial to the outcome of this conversation don't you think?"

Casey shrugged and turned to Rosie. "So you said this morning that Ron said to you, you should take a step back from me, and that I prioritize my time with the boys over my time with you."

"Oh my god," Lana groaned as Rosie agreed. 

"Rosie you said that you thought Casey stared at you all day and didn't pull you for chats," Ron tried. 

"You're making out like he said something bad," Lana also chimed in. "He was giving you advise."

"Yes, but when I said he made me feel reassured-" Rosie tried to explain.

"Rosie you never said you felt reassured," Isa sighed. "You literally said you were asking for advise based off the conversation you had. If you felt reassured, why were you asking us for advice?"

"We were offering advise off of what Rosie was saying," Lana said.

"Well I've just heard about this this morning," Casey said.

"Well that's not Ron's fault," Isa said exasperatedly. 

"You said it won't work on the outside-" Rosie tried to go on, but was interrupted by the outburst from Ron, Lana and Isa. 

"Rosie seriously," Isa shook her head. "How did you come up with that. Ron said that for it to work on the outside, you really have to get to know each other more quickly in here. He never said it wouldn't work between you two."

"I can understand why you feel confused Casey," Ron agreed. "Because honestly Rosie, to me you've manipulated this advise that you asked for, into me somehow gunning for Casey and trying to meddle in your relationship. Which wasn't it."

"Rosie I'm not sure if you misunderstood our advise," Isa tried to be nice. "But literally, you've twisted our words around here. It's a bit mind boggling this situation honestly."

"I felt like I was saying I felt reassured, and the way you were saying things was like you were trying to put things in my head," Rosie tried to un dig her hole.

"Rosie at what point during that chat did you say you had a good conversation with Casey," Isa laughed. "You came to us and explained the conversation, and never told us that it made you really feel good or feel like things were going to change. So how were we to know you didn't want advise on how to proceed, when that is how you started the conversation?"

"Casey, it isn't me putting my two pence in," Ron tried to shut it down. "I can understand why you wanted to pull me. But it's between you two how you spend your time."

Isa shook her head as the conversation ended, Rosie still sticking to her guns and the other three leaving her and Casey to finish their conversation. Isa headed to where Tom was sat with Will and Shaq, shaking her head as the boys watched her walk over.

"That was dramatic," Tom said as she came over.

"Yeah, Rosie took a few words and ran with her own story," Isa rolled her eyes. "Like, that was the most pointless conversation. And she's made it sound like Ron was offering up unsolicited advice when she literally pulled the three of us and said 'I need advice'. I just am done with it, we move on."

Isa laid on the couch as the sun went down with her head in Tom's lap, napping on and off until the boy nudged her. "Time to get ready," he said as she moved around slowly and finally sat up. She headed inside and got ready, somehow not noticing the weird tension till Lana explained the comment from Ron that Tanya had brought up to her. 

"Dear god," Isa shook her head as the girls chatted. 

"I think it's been blown out proportion honestly," Lana said. 

"I think honestly, everyone just needs to focus on their own things. Today and yesterday has just been a bag of fucking drama, it's doing my head in," Isa said in the beach hut.

Isa didn't stick around in the dressing room for the whispers that were sure to happen between Tanya and Jessie after Lana and Sanam walked out. The group all took a cheers and then Isa grabbed Lana's hand and walked over to the couch. 

"You okay hun?" she asked the blonde. 

"I just feel like today's been attack Ron day," she expressed. "And like as his girlfriend, my heart hurts for him a little bit. And even with the cheers, I felt sad because he doesn't know everyone's talking about him."

"And that is the worst," Isa nodded. "And it's not fair at all."

The girls chatted for a few more minutes before they hugged, and Isa followed Lana where she grabbed Ron and took a seat with Tom.

"He was just chatting with us about the conversation with Rosie and Casey," Tom caught her up. "And I'm just saying if I was in Ron's shoes, and this girl was lying, and he says he cares about Casey, surely he should tell him."

"C'mon, you think Casey is going to believe Ron over Rosie," Isa rolled her eyes. "Casey had three out of the four people in that conversation telling him the same thing and he still wasn't thinking Rosie was spinning it. And I'm not saying she was lying, but she definitely took some hype words and ran with them."

"Is that what those two are chatting about?" Shaq asked as he turned to where Ron and Lana sat. 

"Oh no, that one is about everyone believing Ron is a game player because of the cruising couple comment," Isa said with a shrug. 

"Oh shit," Shaq said.

"Which again, no one has said anything to Ron's face," Isa said. "And I fucking hate this chatting shit. Like everyone needs to mind their own business or say these comments with your chest. Like the boy is sitting there saying he's thankful for good friends and no one has bothered to come to him and say they find his comments weird?"

"Yeah, but you have to admit the comment was weird," Tom said.

"Oh so you've been chatting about it?" Isa asked as she turned to the boy with a raised brow. "And were you there when it was said?"

"No," Tom sighed. 

"So you've only heard the cliff notes version," Isa nodded. "No offense, because so has everyone else except for Kai, Sanam, Tanya and Shaq. So those four should be the only ones who can actually believe anything about it, and honestly, I think if you guys were going to chat about it, you should be able to say to Ron as well you think it was a weird comment and it came off as game playing. I said this to defend Jessie and I would say it to defend any of you lot. It's just doing my fucking head in."

Isa ended up leaving the two boys, heading to where Lana, Kai and Sanam were sat after Ron went to grab Tanya. "You guys ok?" she sat down across from Lana.

"I just really don't get why everyone's chatting shit," Kai said. 

"I just had a go at Tom and Shaq about it," Isa shrugged. "Because only four people heard the comment and everyone else is shit talking over a second hand version. But regardless someone should've had the balls to call Ron on it when it was said if they felt that strongly about it."

"It's just not nice," Lana said with tears in her voice, the three others immediately leaning in to support her, Kai pulling her in for a hug. "I just feel like it's just attack Ron day, and it's like little things people are making big things."

Will eventually joined them, asking how Lana was doing. "Honestly Will, like this is the Jessie situation all over again," Isa said. "And I'm a bit disappointed because you and I both were so vocal about people needing to bring their opinions about people directly to them, or shut up. And here we are, once again."

"That's fair," the blonde nodded. Kai got up to go inside, joined by Ron who walked away from his conversation with Tanya not looking too pleased. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 179 38
The summer of love has begun.. let's see what interesting is happening in the villa this summer..
6.1K 263 35
One last trip with her family before she goes to University. Her intentions for this trip were to spend every minute making memories and savouring t...
562K 8.7K 52
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮. [𝙡𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩 𝙭 𝙤𝙘]
25.3K 428 28
This story will follow the new bombshell Victoria Monroe from Manchester and her summer of finding love. She has to deal with a relationship of the p...