Love Syndrome (Day/Itt) - Boo...

By your_drama_llama

📚 Story is complete 📚 Day and Itt (Brick) / Nick and Neil รักโคตรๆ...โหดอย่างมึง!! ภาค 2 [Yaoi , Boy's love... More

Permission - ยอนิม/Nana Naris Publishing/AKIRAROLL
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔞
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 🔞
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 🔞
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
🐟 Intro
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 1
Chapter 28 🔞
Chapter 29
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 🤏🔞
Chapter 32
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 3 🔞
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 🔞
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 5
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 6
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 7
Chapter 48
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 8
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 9
Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 10 (END)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50🔞(END)
Special Chapter - Valentine's Day (Final)

Nick & Neil - Special Chapter 4

9.7K 117 38
By your_drama_llama

Neil screams into the phone loudly before snatching the device from Nick's hand to speak on his behalf.

"You really want me to kick your ass, don't you? ...stop messing around with my wife unless you want to meet my hands and feet!!" Neil yelled on the phone again out of frustration before ending the call. Nick felt a little stressed. He didn't think Paul would say something like that. He couldn't understand what would possess him to say such a thing.

"Neil, you don't have to worry about him," Nick tried to reassure his lover.

"Damn it. Where does he live? I'm going to kick his ass at his house," Neil said in a very unpleasant tone.

"Calm down, Neil," Nick tried to get his lover to relax. Neil sat at the head of the bed and was fuming for a while.

"Let's watch a movie. We can lie down and cuddle for the rest of the day. We shouldn't let this ruin our mood," Nick said. Neil nodded in agreement. The two laid down, cuddled up to each other, and watched movies together.

Ding, dong... Ding, dong...

The sound of the doorbell ringing in the front room caused Neil to frown slightly.

"Who's here?" Neil grumbled.

"I wonder if that's Itt?" Nick said, remembering what Itt had said when they chatted over Line. Itt told Nick that he would come over to see him later. After hearing this, Neil gets up and leaves the bedroom to get to the door. As soon as the door opened, Neil raised his eyebrow slightly when he saw Itt standing there with a little boy.

"Who is this, Itt?" Neil asked. He stepped to the side for Itt to come inside with the child.

"He is my nephew. Where is Nick?" Itt asked about his friend.

"I'm here... hey... where did this kid come from? He's so cute... did he come to play?" Nick said before immediately walking over to Salmon. This made the child quickly hide behind Itt. He has never met Neil or Nick before.

"Salmon, you don't need to be afraid. These two are my friends. This is Uncle Neil, and this is Uncle Nick," Itt introduced Salmon to his friends.

"Salmon is your name. Nice name. Hehe," Nick said teasingly.

"Shorty, this child right here is the future of our nation. Eh, but what race is he? He's mixed, right?" Neil asked after looking at Salmon's face.

"Hmm... he is mixed... but he can speak Thai. My sister, her husband, and their son are all Americans. They left him with us for a while," Itt told his friend before turning to Salmon.

"Salmon, what did Uncle Day teach you?" Itt asked. Salmon stepped away from Itt and held his hands together to greet Neil and Nick.

"Hello, Uncle Neil and Uncle Nick," Salmon said, greeting the two.

"You two can sit and talk with Nick. I'll go cook dinner for us, Shorty," Neil said.

"Oh, perfect timing. Day is making dinner for me and Salmon right now, too," Itt said with a smile.

"The two of us are lucky. We have husbands who cook food for us. It's very nice," Nick said teasingly.

"You should let the two of us do it. It tastes better," Neil said with a smile before walking into the kitchen. Nick then turned back to Salmon. He smiled at the little boy. This made Salmon begin to warm up to Nick. In just a short time, Salmon was running around the living room with Nick. They were quite loud.

"Hahahahaha... Uncle Itt... Haha... Help me..." Salmon's laughter rang out as Nick tickled Salmon's stomach all over. Since Salmon was very ticklish, he squirmed and laughed.

"Damn it, Nick, my nephew will be worn out in no time," Itt said, but he was still laughing at the two.

"Hehe. Have you given up yet, Salmon?" Nick asked while poking Salmon on his side.

"Hehehe... Okay... I give up... I give up..." Salmon said in between his laughter. Nick was willing to stop. Salmon stood up from the sofa and tried to catch his breath.

Suddenly...

Salmon sticks his tongue out at Nick to be silly.

"I'm going to get you again; you had better run away," Nick said before pouncing towards Salmon, making the child run away with a high pitch scream. The three people laughed loudly. This caused Neil, who was leaning against the door frame of the kitchen, to shake his head.

"Normally, it's just you and Shorty giving me enough of a headache. Now there's another one. Your nephew. I am going to go crazy," Neil said, but he wasn't being too serious.

"You don't like children?" Itt asked in return while Salmon continued to run away from Nick.

"It's not that I don't like them. I just am not good at taking care of them. By the way, is Day able to take care of them?" Neil asked about his best friend.

"He is good at raising children," Itt said happily before Neil went back into the kitchen to continue cooking. From time to time, Neil should complain from inside the kitchen about the noise. After a while, Day called Itt for him to bring Salmon back to their room.

"I have to go, Uncle Nick," the boy said as he waved to Nick before taking the elevator with Itt.

"You are drenched in sweat. How much did you play, shorty?" Neil walked over and asked.

"Haha," Nick laughed a little before going to take a shower. After he changed into new clothes, he came down to eat the dinner that Neil had made for him.

"Do you like children, shorty?" Neil asked.

"Hmm," Nick said while eating his throat as he ate.

"Do you want to have children?" Neil asked again. Nick shook his head.

"No, because you can't get me pregnant," Nick replied with a smile.

"Then, should I go have a baby with someone else and give it to you?" Neil teasingly asked his lover. Nick froze because of this.

Smack...

"What did you say, Neil? ...do you really want to have a woman as a wife?" Nick asked angrily.

"Don't be angry, Nick. I was just kidding," Neil said quickly before Nick could completely misunderstand.

"I don't like that," Nick replied immediately. Neil reached over to hold Nick's head and pulled him into his chest because the two had been sitting down next to each other. Nick struggled a bit, but he allowed Neil to hold him like this.

"I was just kidding. How could I take a woman as a wife? I'm a person who gives it from behind. I don't remember how to give it in the front anymore," Neil said, causing Nick to almost not be able to hold back his laughter.

"Did you forget how to do it in the front?" Nick repeated.

"Hmm. Otherwise, why would I cling to you? How about we not talk about this anymore? I don't want to have another fight over something that doesn't matter," Neil said before the two continued to eat.

"Okay, but when you are ready to have a woman as a wife, tell me the truth, Neil," Nick said in a low voice. Neil shoveled rice into Nick's mouth to stop him from talking about it.

...

"Neil, do you want to go out tonight? The two of us rarely go on a date night," Nick said after they finished eating dinner.

"Okay. Where do you want to go?" Neil asked.

"I want to go dancing. Let's go. We can invite Day and Itt to go with us," said Nick.

"Have you forgotten, Nick? Day and Itt are taking care of Itt's nephew. It won't be possible for them to go," Neil said back, reminding Nick.

"Oh, that's right. Well, we can go, just the two of us. I don't see anything wrong with it," Nick said with a smile.

"Okay. I should probably call the mechanics from the garage to invite them to go with us," Neil said as he remembered.

"Okay, as you wish. I'll go and change my clothes now while you call them," Nick said before quickly getting up to change his clothes. As for Neil, after calling some of his subordinates from the garage, he got up to change his clothes as well. After they were both ready, Neil drove Nick to the same bar they visited during Halloween.

"Those bastards are around here somewhere. They must have reserved a table already," Neil said as he walked into the bar while holding his lover's thin waist. Some of the young men's eyes were fixed on Nick. This caused Neil to turn around and look at them with furious eyes many times. Nick was oblivious to this. He was just happy to come here. He didn't pay much attention to the people around him.

"Neil, Bill's over there." Nick shakes his lover's arm after seeing their subordinates waving. Neil and Nick immediately walked over to the table.

"How long have you been waiting?" Neil asked the three of his subordinates who were seated.

"We just arrived here a little while ago, Hia. We have already ordered liquor. What are you two going to drink?" Bill asked.

"If you're going to drink tonight, you guys need to drink lightly. You still must work tomorrow," Neil warned.

"Hia Nick, you're not drunk yet. Are you going to dance now?" Bill jokingly teases Nick.

"Yes, I'm not drunk," Nick replied jokingly as well. After the drinks were served, they sat and drank while looking around the bar.

"Nick, if you want to dance, go dance beside the table. You don't have to dance anywhere else. Do you understand?" Neil said into Nick's ear.

"I know," Nick replied before swaying lightly. The later it got, the more people filled the bar. The owner, who knows Nick well, walked over to say hello. Afterward, he left to speak with other customers.

The music grew faster and louder. The evening crowd of men and women got up and danced. Neil's group got up and danced. Some were looking at the girls. Nick got up and danced beside Neil. They danced for a while. Nick needed to go to the bathroom.

"Neil, I'll be back. I need to go to the bathroom," Nick said to Neil.

"I'll come with you," Neil said while trying to go with him.

"There's no need. Just sit here and drink. I'll only be gone for a minute," Nick replied because the place wasn't overly crowded.

"Come right back," Neil said worriedly. Nick nodded before going to the bathroom. Nick finished his business in the bathroom and walked over to wash his hands. When he looked into the mirror, he saw a young man standing there staring at him with lust and desire in his eyes. It was obvious how drunk the other party was. Nick washed his hands and turned to look at the other party.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm here with my husband," Nick said. He then immediately walked out of the bathroom, causing the other party to stand, still feeling a little stunned. Nick rushed to get back to the table. He froze when he saw a young woman sitting and talking to Neil. They seemed to be intimate with each other because the girl was holding onto Neil's arm. Nick immediately walked over to him.

"Neil," Nick called his lover in a calm voice while looking at the woman.

"Shorty, come here." Neil held out a hand and pulled Nick to sit beside him on the other side. He put his arm around Nick's thin waist before turning back to the woman.

"Nong Bella, this is my boyfriend, Nick. Nick, this is Nong Bella, my friend from England," Neil introduced the two of them to each other. Nick looked into the girl's eyes and realized that she was displeased with something.

"Why didn't you tell him that I am your ex-girlfriend, Neil?" the woman said while giving Nick a smile. The moment he saw it, he knew it was a fake smile. Nick smiled slightly before turning to Neil.

"P' Neil, I am going to tell mom what you just said to me," Nick said, causing Neil to freeze a bit. He turned to look at his lover. Nick gave him a fierce look.

"Oh, hmm," Neil replied while nervously clearing his throat because he didn't know what his lover would do.

"You're Neil's ex?" Nick turned to ask the woman.

"Yes, back in England, we were once in love with each other," the woman said again. Now, Neil's subordinates were all back at the table. They were now looking at the strange woman suspiciously.

"You say that P' Neil was your ex-boyfriend. Did you say that you two were in love? Neil, didn't you tell me that the people from your past were just toys?" Nick asked innocently with a smiling face.

"Shorty..." Neil called his lover in a stern voice. Nick continued to give him an innocent look.

"Neil, where do you live now? Since I haven't gone back to England yet, I want to hang out," The girl didn't care what Nick said. She continued to talk to Neil.

"I live in a condo around..." Neil was about to say.

"Don't come. That is where we live. It's a personal and private place. I honestly don't like others coming to invade my privacy," Nick responded first while staring at the woman's face.

"Shorty," Neil called out again.

"What? Did I say something wrong? I don't like people coming around to invade our personal space. Otherwise, I would have told Paul where I lived. Don't you feel the same way?" Nick said, emphasizing his words, using Paul as an example to convey to Neil that he was very displeased.

"Heh. Neil, your new boyfriend, seems to be very possessive of his personal space," the girl said in a playful tone.

"Of course. I must be possessive because there is a shameless party who has their sight on my territory. It is only natural that I am possessive as I usually take of Neil's personal space often," Nick said while looking at Neil's crotch to convey to the other party what he meant when he said personal space. The girl's face turned red because she knew that Nick was serious.

"Bella, I'm sure your friends are looking for you," Neil said to try to get rid of the issue at hand. The girl gave Nick an unpleasant look.

"I'll go find my friend now. I'll call you later," she said, causing Nick to turn and look at Neil unpleasantly after finding out that Neil had given his person his phone number.

Kiss...

The girl leaned forward and kissed Neil's cheek. Neil did not expect this. Neil's three subordinates sat in silence. They were stunned. They all turned to look at Nick immediately because they knew how impulsive Nick could be. Before the woman could even get up to walk away, her arm was pulled first.

"Shorty!" Neil called Nick in surprise upon seeing him pull the girl's arm.

Kiss...

Neil and his subordinates all froze. Bella's eyes suddenly widened as Nick's lips landed on hers. He only kissed her on the lips. He wasn't intrusive or anything like that.

Suddenly...

"What the hell are you doing?" Neil immediately pulled Nick back. He gave him a stern, but questioning looked after seeing his lover kissing a girl. Nick smiled slightly.

"I wanted to get rid of the traces. P' Bella, my husband's cheeks can only be kissed by me," Nick said, causing the young woman to quickly return to her friend's table.

"Well, Hia Nick, how did you come up with that?" Bill said teasingly, but Neil wasn't laughing.

"Shorty, why did you kiss her?" Neil yelled out.

"She kissed your cheek. I won't let it go. You're mine. No one can touch you," Nick complained back as well.

"I didn't realize until it was too late," Neil said.

"When Paul did that to me, I didn't put myself in that position either. So, you don't have to explain that to me. However, the matter of you giving her your number is still not cleared with me yet, P' Neil," Nick said angrily.

"I gave her the number to the garage. I didn't give her my personal number," Neil said again. Nick looked at his lover with angry eyes and a frowning face.

"How nice was it that I didn't punch her in the face?" Nick said sarcastically.

"You're savage," Bill said quietly, but Nick heard it. So, he turned to stare fiercely at Bill.

"Anyway, who was that girl? Tell me everything. Don't lie to me. Tell me the truth," Nick said in a series of sentences.

"Bella and I had dated for a while when I lived in England. Like you said, it was just for fun. I don't know when Bella came to Thailand. Since she knew me, she walked over to say hello," Neil explained reluctantly.

"Just seeing the look on her face, I could tell she wanted you back. She wanted to shake your heart," Nick said again.

"She's a woman; don't go looking for trouble with her," Neil said coldly, but he knew deep down what the girl's true intentions were.

"Well, I'm going to go now, Hia. I just heard Hia Nick call Hia Neil "P." He only ever calls him by his first name," Bill said jokingly.

"Truthfully, I only say it in front of Neil's mother. So, if your Hia Neil does anything wrong or says anything out of line, his mother will curse him until his ears go numb," Nick said to Bill and the other two men.

"Nong... I... would like to ask for your number," a voice called out from behind. Nick turned around and frowned.

"Who is he?" Bill turned to Neil and Nick to ask.

"Shorty, who is this?" Neil asked in a stern voice.

"I don't know. I saw him in the bathroom. He was standing there, staring at me like he wanted to devour me. So, I told him that I was here with my husband and walked out quickly," Nick replied.

"Go away," Neil waved his hand to shoo him away after seeing the other party was clearly drunk.

"Is he your husband? I don't think that he's handsome. Hehe. I'm much more handsome than he is," the drunk young man said in a long, slurring voice.

"Your face looks like a sun-dried gourd. How dare you say that my husband is not handsome?!" Nick stood up and shoved the drunk man's chest.

"Hey, come over here," said the drunkard. He tried to grab Nick by his arm, but Nick quickly dodged.

"Nick. Hey, what's going on over here?" The owner of the bar came over to ask Nick.

"This bastard is drunk, P'. He tried to put his hands on me," Nick told the bar owner.

"Sir, you're drunk. Go home. Do not disturb the other customers in my bar," the young store owner went over to make the drunkard leave.

"Uncle... wait... I'm not drunk... I don't want to leave yet," the other person yelled out before being dragged out.

"I'm sorry," the bar owner turned to apologize to Nick.

"It's okay," Nick replied before things returned to normal. After this incident, any time Nick or Neil needed to go to the bathroom, they would go together. They sat and drank together until it was almost closing time. Neil then suggested to everyone that it was time to leave. The tall figure paid the tab before walking out of the bar.

"How are you getting back?" Neil turned to ask his subordinates.

"I drove here," Neil's subordinate replied. Neil nodded.

"Drive back safely," Neil said before walking to his car with Nick. His subordinates were not parked too far away.

"Hey, watch out!" Bill shouted, causing Neil's instincts to kick in. He quickly snatched Nick out of the way to dodge the small piece of wood that almost struck him.

"Damn it!! What are you trying to do to my Hia?!!" Bill rushed over to kick the drunk man who had been dragged out earlier. He tried to hurt Nick. Luckily, Neil pulled him out of the way just in time. Neil's subordinates were all preparing to attack the other party as well, but Nick ran over to stop them.

"Hey, don't do anything to him. He's drunk," Nick said before pulling the subordinates away.

"But he tried to hit you," Bill said in return. They turned to look at Nick, all at once, with anticipation.

"I know. I'll take care of him," Nick said.

"What are you going to do?" Neil grabbed Nick's arm. Neil tried to swoop in to stomp on the drunk man himself.

"Come on, Neil. He's drunk. I can handle him," Nick said before walking over to the other party who was bent over from being kicked and punched on a few moments earlier.

"Hey, you there..." Nick said while kicking the other party's leg.

"I will hit your head," said the other party in a cooing voice.

"Well, I think you'd better learn to walk in a straight line first," Nick said while swatting in front of the drunk man.

"Do you want me?" Nick asked with a smile.

"Yes," the other party replied.

"Then let me check something first," Nick said before...

"Ahhhhhhhhh... let goooooo..."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 694 16
I do not own the character Macaque or any of the Lego Monkie characters! I also don't own any of the art! The only things I wrote were the storylines...
55.3K 1.5K 16
📚 Completed book Original version Thailand!!!! This is the story of Kit,Lop and Ruj, the three bodyguards of Khun Kamol from the books of Unforgott...
188K 2.8K 56
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
12.6K 199 34
SunsetxVibes by Rosesarin For as long as Salin can remember, on the full moon he has dreamed of a boy in traditional Thai clothing. Whenever he dream...