VegasPete : Chess Room (The W...

By Alanaavatar

This fanfic is a sequel to the fanfic The Way You Taste. Vegas and Pete must enter a secret meeting called 'C... More

1 - Déjà vu
2 - Swarm of bees
3 - Unexpected
4 - At last...or almost
5 - Heavenly Devilish Blend [NC18+]
6 - Surprise Box
7 - Room 1004 [NC18+]
8 - White King
9 - Save your ass
10 - Seeding doubt
11 - Hide and seek [NC18+]
12 - Watermark
13 - Phong
14 - An unexpected visit
15 - Old Love
16 - A price tag
17 - Before the storm [NC 18+]
18 - From ashes, from broken pieces.
19 - My boyfriend
20 - Pernicious doubt - part 1
21 - Pernicious doubt - part 2
22 - Pernicious doubt - part 3
23 - Truths among lies
24 - Salty tears [NC18+]
25 - One step ahead
26 - Dead end
27 - Three moves
28 - Two brothers, one goal
29 - Family orders
30 - KARMA
31 - Taipei
32 - Tiny drop
33 - Andy's Night Club
34 - New piece of the puzzle
35 - Take a shower
36 - Profaning the holy [NC 18+]
37 - Take a move
38 - Stupid girl
39 - Wednesday
40 - Smart moves
41 - Holy love
42 - Special Room [NC18+]
43 - Dangerous [NC18+]
44 - Breeding you [NC18+]
45 - Cramp [NC 18+]
46 - White Bishop
47 - Why?
48 - The Chess Room
49 - The Queen Position
50 - The Auction
51 - High Bids
52 - Irreversible withdrawal
53 - The Devil inside
54 - Remember me [NC 18+]
55 - Betrayal
56 - Chumphon Island
57 - You brought death
58 - Louder than bombs
59 - Fenghuang (The Phoenix)
60 - The White Clan
Warning: ArmMacau side story
61 - Declaring war
62 - I bring the pain like...
63 - Burning desire [NC18+]
65 - Old belt and wild sex [NC18+]
66 - Cheating [NC18+]
67 - The necklace [NC18+]
68 - For the one I love - part 1
69 - For the one I love - part 2
70 - For the one I love - final part
71 - Protect your children
72 - Black Dragon - White Phoenix [The End]
Side Story - Chapter 1 - Afternoon Tea
Side Story - Chapter 2 - Pete
Side Story - Chapter 3 - My best friend
Side Story - Chapter 4 - Let's go out on a date
Side Story Chapter 5 - On a date
Side Story - Chapter 6 - Temptation
Side Story - Chapter 7 - Jealousy
Side Story - Chapter 8 - Morning Sex
Author's Note
Side Story - Chapter 9 - Red Queen Revealed [The End]
Biu's Infinity series!!

64 - Once you're mine, there's no going back [NC18+]

2.7K 141 42
By Alanaavatar

Please listen to this song and read the lyrics to feel the mood of this chapter.

Pete's POV

"So I beg you to fuck...OFF, asshole!" I try to turn around by elbowing him in the ribs.

"Ugh!...fuck!" Vegas frowns at the blow but he surprises me again. "I won't let you go so ease, babe..."Click, Click"

(Edit from pinterest)

He locks handcuffs around my wrists before I can escape from him.

These handcuffs are connected to steel chains attached to his leash. We're tied to one another.

"Son of bitch...how dare you?!" I'm so pissed.

"I'm an expert on handcuffs...have you forgotten, love...?!" He whispers cheerfully in my ear. I feel so enraged. He's teasing me.

I move violently trying to break free of his hold, but Vegas press his stronger body over mine to stop me from moving.

I worked out so much to get a better fit and strength, but he easily subdues me.

"Argh!...how...?!" I ask him.

"...You told me how..."

"...?..."

He puts his old belt in front of me on the sheets and kiss my shoulder tenderly.

"You ignored my old belt fallen next to this bed. I hid it and then used its buckle to unlock the handcuff...and take out that annoying gag."

"I can't ever trust you..."

"You can't ever trust that I won't do anything to get you back, Pete...how could you forget...once you're mine, there's no going back." Vegas replaces his light-hearted tone with a more serious, darker one. "

"You don't own me."

"I do." He says confidently

"You cocky nascissist!"

"You gave yourself to me...willingly...and I hate when I can't taste your mouth like this, Pete."

"...!..."

Vegas holds my chin tightly and makes me turn my face slightly towards his. I feel his upper body on my back. He forces his lips onto mine. As much as I try to keep my lips closed, I feel his tongue enter little by little, until it dominates my entire mouth.

It's hard to avoid him. I feel a chill. It's not fear. I don't that bastard at all...I can't say exactly why...but it feels like I'm his...he kisses me like really mean it...

"Haa...haa...Vegas..." I try to catch a breath.

I can feel how aroused he is. As he kisses me, Vegas rubs his wet cock around my entrance...

"I love you so much, Pete...I miss you...I want you, babe."

This is what he does. He says "I love you, Pete" so easily to get what he wants.

Deceitful.

"But I don't love you...'babe'."

"This is not true." He holds my hips tighter but stops kissing me. He rests his forehead on my shoulder.

I can hear his panting.

He can hear mine.

"It's not because you say so, it's not true. Unless you want to force yourself on me, release me and get off!" I tell him firmly.

"I won't..." He abruptly turns me on the bed to face him. "I won't force myself on you. But I won't release you either."

His voice is not tender anymore.

Vegas stares at me. I stare him back.

"I'll right, then."

I grip the chains attached to my cuffs and his leash with both of my hands and kick him hard in the stomach, catching him off guard.

"Ugh!..." Vegas grunts, flinching from the blow.

I grab the belt and release my wrists from the handcuffs.

"You should not trust me either, idiot."

"I don't." He catches my ankle before I can get out of bed. "Not this version of you."

I try to kick him again with the other leg, but he catches it with his other hand.

His strength is so big, trying to keep me on the bed, that his neck turns red from the tension of the tensed leash.

Where does so much strength come from?!

Vegas straddles over me, holding my legs immobilized by the strength of his thighs.

He holds my wrists tightly again.

I try to bite him, but he doesn't care.

I see a red welt in his neck caused by the tensed leash, almost cutting into his flesh, but that doesn't bother him either.

Vegas is determined to keep me on this bed.

"Let me go, fucker!" I feel frustrated. He can't win this. He can't subdue me once more.

"I won't let you go until you say you love me. And you better mean it!!" He yells at me, angrily.

"So both of us will rot in this basement 'cause won't say it ever again!" I reply in anger too.

"So be it, Pete. As long I'm with you, I don't care. Venice will be an orphan then. I can die with you. I'm this much selfish, you hear me?!" He shakes my arms, enraged.

Instantly I feel sorry for Venice...my baby.

Vegas gets his old belt.

"What are you going to do?!Hurt me with it?!"

"..." Vegas stays silent. He locks my wrists with his old belt.

I have this feeling of nostalgia.

"Won't you ever get rid of this old belt?! Do you enjoy seeing me tied by it, huh?! Does it bring old memories for you?"

"You know this is special for both of us (1). Maybe it brings painful memories but also happy ones...you were the one that told me so!."

"Let me go, you freak! Why this belt?!?! "

"You told me to bring this belt to you!!!"

"STOP! STOP WITH THIS NONSENSE! Why would I do that?! I don't want to see either your face or your old belt! Once you made me believe I was your first and only true love...before betraying my trust and sending my love into trash! You left me alone to cheat on me so many times! Why bother to be with me again?!"

"NO! No..." Vegas cups my face with his hands.

His eyes are red and wet...

"Save your fake tears." I try to advert my gaze from his, but he holds my face to stare at him.

He touches my wrists tied by his belt.

"Can't you remember, Pete?! You instructed me to bring this belt to you..." he talks to me in a crying voice.

"What nonsense you're saying again?!" I feel a sharp pain in my head that makes me narrow my eyes.

"You told me you would love me again if I did so."

["Don't listen to him, Fenghuan! He's trying to deceive you, son."] I hear my mother's voice inside of my head. (2)

"No...I never said that..." This tightness in my heart that makes it hard to breathe. "How can a belt make me love you again?! Huh?! I'm sick of your lies!" 

This overwhelming feeling is excruciating.

"Are you in pain?!" Vegas asks me with a worried expression.

I close my eyes. This throbbing pain in my head makes me dizzy.

I feel his hands slowly moving from my wrists under my head, down my arms... caressing my torso, my belly until they reach my thighs, which he holds tight. 

He pulls them down hard so my ass is wedged between his legs.

"You said...you said you would not do anything I don't want to..." I squirm under him.

I feel Vegas lean over me, tucking his face between my neck and shoulders. He feels kind again...kissing my skin tenderly.

I can feel his warmth...it feels good now...why?!

"I will do exactly what you asked me to do Pete." He whispers in my ear.

Vegas puts his fingertips inside my mouth.

"...ngh!!..."

"...w-what?!..." Then he runs his fingers over my entrance, wetting it. 

"Take a deep breath, love..." Vegas says, caressing my face.

"...you can't...Ahh! Haa..." I feel a sharp pain down there.

Vegas puts his already hard cock inside me and pushes slowly.

I can feel his warm skin...I can feel him growing bigger inside of me.

"Oh, Pete...haa...you're clenching so tight around me..." 

Vegas hugs my waist and pushes in deeper.

"Ah!! ...stop!" I tremble. I feel completely filled by him.

"Vegas leans on me and kisses me intensely until I can feel that pain becoming pleasure.

He rubs my inner walls greedly, making me shiver ever more.

"Stop it, Vegas...ahh...uh...I haven't asked for this...for any of this!"

"Pete..." He eats my lips again and whispers with his smooth, seductive voice "You did. This is exactly what we planned." 

"WE?!"

...

Author's note:

References:

(1) VP original novel (from abusers Daemi) - chapter 1: Vegas keeps his belt as a memento and they use it often for bdsm.

(2) Chess Room - Chapter 59 - Fenghuang (The Phoenix): When Pete is in the self-hypnosis session to develop his hatred for Vegas, in Pete's mind a female figure has a dialogue with him to make him believe all bad things about Vegas. She was his guide down the path of that hatred. That figure is his mother (a symbolism of someone he can trust at first, even if he wasn't created by her. I will explain everything next chapter or in a special episode). By the way, does anyone know her name?!

Thank you so much for waiting for this chapter. As it's getting late, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to post anything today. So I am publishing this chapter and I will continue writing the next one today to publish the whole explanation soon. This is very demanding because I have to re-read many chapters to connect those dots. I'm sorry, I think I will take more than a day or two to write next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 6.4K 58
Hi! I'm a huge fan of VegasPete. Plot: This is a story about Venice in high school. For a strange reason, he goes to meet Pete and Vegas when they we...
570K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
117K 3.9K 31
-i totally hate you ❤️ -I totally hate you too ❤️ Taehyung gets a snap that's willing to change his course of life which includes playing mario kart...
12.7K 1.7K 14
felix, kardeşinin yaramazlıkları hakkında uğraşırken, hayatına girmekte olan hyunjin ile daha da kafası karışır.