Jinchuriki Unite Part 2

By Lightning-Writer

This is a continuation of my other book, Jinchuriki Unite, as I was having technical issues with that one. Th... More

Ch. 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch. 48
I don't know how do write this...
Ch. 51
Q+A and an update.
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54

Ch. 50

289 14 2
By Lightning-Writer

While Naruto was in meditation, he could sense a frog hopping to him and Fukasaku.

"Master Fukasaku! We just got word that the Hidden Leaf is under attack by the Akasuki!"

Naruto's eyes snapped open. He was in Sage mode, so he had the orange pigment around his eyes, but his eyes themselves were bright red. "What?" His voice was colder than ice.

Both frogs flinched. It was generally bad when Naruto's voice was like that.

Fukasaku looked at Naruto. "As you have mastered Sage mode, I believe that you can fight Pain on equal footing."

Naruto nodded. "Let me change."

《•~~~•》

Shima slammed her hand into the scroll. "Reverse Summoning Justu!"

In a puff of smoke, Naruto and a number of other toads were summoned. This included Gamabunta, in the middle, Gamaken, on the left, Gamahiro, on the right, Gamakichi on Gamabunta, with Naruto on him. Fukasaku was at Naruto's feet.

Naruto was in full Sage mode, arms crossed, tails spread, and ears straight up.

He looked around. They looked like they were in a massive creator. 'We were supposed to be summoned to the Leaf. Where are we?'

Gamabunta snorted. "Where's the enemy we're supposed to be fighting?"

Shima jumped to them. Her eyes were sad.

Fukasaku looked at her. "I thought you were summoning us to the Hidden Leaf?"

"This IS the Hidden Leaf." She gestured around. "Look."

As the dust cleared, Naruto saw the Hokage Rock. Their stone faces slightly chipped.

Rage filled Naruto. "Where. Is. Pain?"

Six small figures landed in the center of the creator. Naruto got a look with Sage mode and realized they were the six paths of pain.

Tsunade landed in the creator as well. She stood in between them and the paths of pain.

She was breathing hard. Naruto looked at her Chakra and saw that she had released her hundred healing seal.

"Tsunade?" Fukasaku said quietly.

"I. Am the hokage." She breathed out. "You have caused so much destruction."

An ANBU member landed next to her. "Lady Tsunade..."

She narrowed her eyes. "I will settle this now as Hokage!"

The lead pain, the Deva Path, narrowed his own eyes. "It seems you understand a little bit about pain. However, my business is not with you."

The Asura Path lunged forward as the Deva Path continued to talk. "The one i seak..."

The Asura Path was suddenly smashed into the ground.

"IS ME!"

Tsunade's eyes widened as she gasped. Standing in front of her, showing both traits from Minato and Jariya, a scroll on his back, just above nine orange tails, was the person they had sent away to protect.

Naruto. And he was mad.

The Deva Path looked at him. "The Nine Tails has arrived. Surrender yourself for peace."

Tsunade looked at Naruto. "Naruto..."

"Gamakichi!"

The toad landed just behind Tsunade.

"Take Tsunade-oba-chan to safety. I'll handle things from here."

"Gottcha!"

"Naruto, there's no way you can fight them alone." Tsunade protested.

Naruto looked back and gave her a smile. "You can just sit back and sip some tea."

"Alright." She reaches into her sleeve. "But please, take Katsuyu with you. She has intell on the pains."

Fukasaku and Shima had landed next to him.

The male frog grabbed the small slug. "Here, Katsuyu girl. Just hide in Naruto boys' clothing."

"Right." Naruto moved his arm, and she hid herself in his cloak.

"I know I shouldn't ask this." Naruto took a deep breath. "But is Kakashi-sensei on a mission? I don't sense his Chakra."

Tsunade didn't answer, which was an answer in itself.

"I see." Naruto harded his eyes. "Go, Gamakichi!"

As the frog jumped away, the paths of pain got in formation. The Naraka Path was in the back. The Preta in the front, and the Human, Deva, and Animal Paths in the middle.

They stood off for a few seconds. The Preta Path rushed forward. Naruto did the same.

While this was happening, the Animal Path slammed their hand into the ground. "Summoning Justu!"

This resulted in a number of massive animals with rinnegan eyes appearing. The massive toads joined the battle

At the same time, Naruto and the Preta Path clashed. Naruto gave a few kicks and punched, but they dodged each time. He tried a blind spot attack, but he still dodged it.

Katsuyu crawled onto his shoulder. "Naruto, the pains eyes are linked. To hit them, you must be out of the sight of others. Also, this pain can absorb ninjutsu!"

Naruto smiled. "I'll just hit them with an attack they can't see."

Naruto went for a punch to the Preta Path. They dodged, only for Frog Kumata to destroy his face.

He flew a few feet and crashed into the ground.

The Deva Path looked at the destroyed Path. 'I thought we dodged that.'

Naruto narrowed his eyes. 'We need to hit them with a large attack, but it can't take long to form it. Kurama, what do you think?'

Combine the RasenShuriken with a mini tailed beast ball. Kurama said, still slowing, giving Naruto Sage energy.

Naruto raised his hand. He created a mini tailed beast ball, then used his wind nature, making it throwable.

The perfect Sage let his eyes go red, like Kurama's. "You have killed so many people, yet you claim it's for peace. What of this," He gestured around with his free hand. "IS PEACEFUL!"

The Deva Path answered. "You can't see the forest for the trees. Surrender yourself if you do not wish for more deaths."

Naruto growled. "Why do you just SHUT UP!" He chucked the Tailed Beast RasenShuriken.

The Deva and Naraka Path jumped out of the way. The Human grabbed the Animal path and tossed it out of the way.

The justu exploxed, completely destroying the Human path.

Naruto narrowed his eyes. 'That's one more down. I need to get the Naraka Path.'

The Deva Path glared at Naruto. 'It seems that Deidara was right. This bot does not listen.'

The Animal Path slammed their hands into the ground. "Summoning Justu!"

A massive bird with rinnegan eyes like the others appeared. The Animal Path jumped in it, and the bird flew into the air.

Naruto felt the memories of two clones flood his mind. He had made them a few seconds after he tossed the Tailed Beast RasenShuriken.  'Looks like the clones I made destroyed the Preta and Asura Path. Guess they can't absorb my jutsus now.'

Shima jumped into the air. "Get ready, Naruto boy!" She took a deep breath. 'Wind Style. Sand Dust.'

A whirlwind of sand engulfed the area. Naruto sensed Gamabunta being thrown at them. 'So that's their plan!'

He let himself be swallowed. He was now in the sticky both of Gamabunta. He could sense the Animal Path was also in there.

Used Sage mode, he moved in the pitch black, hitting the path over four times.

The Path fell to the floor.

Naruto created a Rasengan in both hands. He slammed them into the animal path.

This did cause a small explosion in Gamabunta's mouth. 'Sorry.'

He felt the toad lower his head, and Naruto walked out as the Animal Path tumbled out.

The Deva and Naraka Path glared at him.

Naruto smirked.

"Rasengan!"

A clone that had been made in the dust storm slammed a Rasengan into the Naraka Path's back.

The Deva Path narrowed his eyes. 'So, he had the foresight to make a clone under the cover of the dust.'

Naruto created a Rasengan. 'Now it's just you and me.' He lunged at the Path.

'Just in time.' Pain raised his hand.

"All Mightly Push!"

(Badda BOOM! I think I'm finally happy with this. This later chapters are a lot harder to write. Sorry for the wait. I hope you liked it!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 581 26
⚠️OLD FIC = MEGA CRINGE⚠️ What really goes through Naruto's head while Sasuke is away? This story will go through just that. The road to finding him...
8.6K 243 44
My daughter believes in fairytales. She believes that two people can meet, fall in love at first sight and be married all in the same week. As much a...
5.5K 86 14
here's oneshots for you to enjoy :) published chapters get improved/updated and new chapters come randomly. once this gets at least 15 - 20 chapters...
35.9K 729 24
This book is completed due to no motivation. Trust me when I say I do like Sasusaku, it used to be my number one ship. But now I'm finding new ones...