Natural disasters, I won by h...

By pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Check 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Chapter 611 - 620

343 6 0
By pinqu_

ʚChapter 611
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning was going to be on duty, and Huo Yishen knew that it was Yu Yin's identity, so he didn't stay in the room to avoid suspicion, but squeezed the room with Huang Mao and the others.

    Seeing that Yu Yin was restless and wanted to leave, Jiang Ning said in relief: "You can live in peace, he will sleep in the bed of the on-duty team, it will not hinder anything." After going out, she did not forget to say hello

    to the person in charge of the survivors, "She has a high fever It's gone, but the low-grade fever is repeated, and it's out of danger, so keep it with me first, but don't say anything."

    Ten fingers have different lengths, but people don't suffer from few but uneven suffering, and Jiang Ning doesn't want to cause unnecessary trouble.

    The person in charge couldn't understand, "Thank you, Comrade Jiang."

    After several days of continuous sailing, there was another storm, but they all passed safely.

    Only two hundred nautical miles away from Fengcheng, the special team was divided into two teams, Xu Kaitai and others drove the submarine to bring the survivors to shore, Huo Yishen, Jiang Ning and others accepted a new mission and came back with the "behind" transport ship.

    Before leaving, Jiang Ning asked Xu Kaitai to ask several people to take care of Yu Yin, who is the daughter of Teacher Yu.

    Everyone was surprised, no wonder Jiang Ning showed great mercy and took care of him in private.

    They said they understood in seconds, and they would definitely take good care of Yu Yin and promise not to let her lose a single hair.

    That's the leader's daughter, and he has the final say on her assessment and promotion.

    Jiang Ning thought of that silly dog ​​raised by Ying Jiang, who ate hemp scent and wagged his tail as if he didn't want money. He really didn't even want his dignity, "Take Ah Sha back too.

    " Here comes the spirit.

    They brought new breeds back to the base.

    The nuclear submarine dived, and Jiang Ning and the others left in two assault boats.

    Go to the uninhabited sea and release the transport ship.

    Everyone boarded the ship and ran a few laps on the deck to stretch their limbs. They were really suffocated.

    After sweating, the whole person was refreshed.

    Rub it hard again.

    The transport ship moved slowly, and everyone was not in a hurry to return to Fengcheng, so they first got a good night's sleep.

    After playing mahjong for another two days, I slowly sailed to Fengcheng Port.

    This trip has been long, but rewarding.

    The transport ship was too crowded and it was not safe to walk. Jiang Ning put the materials collected from the oil field warehouse into the space, and later took them out to make up the number.

    Seeing the pier from a distance, everyone cheered and it felt so good to go home.

    Huang Mao waited with the binoculars in hand, and said happily: "Captain Huo, Sister Ning, the hills of Fengcheng seem to be greener." "

    Who says no, we have been away for

    more than three months." The trees of the weather are constantly growing vigorously and exuding endless charm.

    Compared with the wasteland desert, being in Fengcheng dotted with green dots is really blissful.     After mooring the transport ship, Jiang Ning and others took the speedboat to the shore, and did not forget to say hello to the soldiers on duty, " Did any survivors

    arrive a few days ago?"

One group was brought over by Team Xu."

    On the day they left, several Tinder submarines and survivors came here, adding up to almost 200 people.

    In short, as Fengcheng gets better and better, more and more survivors arrive.

    Jiang Ning returned home like an arrow, as soon as the front foot stepped out of the pier, the dog pounced on the back foot.

    The stinky guy really missed her, leaving his wife to wait at the pier every day.

    Gouzi was so excited that he kept urinating and threw himself on Jiang Ning desperately.

    Jiang Ning squatted down and hugged it, patted the dog's head contentedly, "Coke."

    I don't know who owns the car, Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen walked into the city with the dog.

    After leaving for more than three months, I feel a lot has changed.

    Not only is the air much fresher, but also weeds appear on both sides of the road, and the height is even more gratifying.

    The climate is expected to be relatively stable during this period.

    There are many wheel marks on the road, and potholes are rolled out in the soft soil, which shows that large trucks are constantly coming and going.

    There are also fallen soot, gravel, and broken red bricks in some places.

    I want to come to base construction in full swing.

    Just as I thought about it, there was a harsh horn sound behind me, and six trucks full of red bricks drove slowly over.

    Surprisingly, the driver was not a soldier, but an ordinary survivor.

    Judging by the driver's and You Yan's expressions, it is estimated that the construction of the base has been handed over from the military to the city.

    Gu Tinglin did what he said, the military department is continuously handing over management rights, and Fengcheng is gradually returning to the governance model before the natural disaster.

    Seeing a dog on the side of the road, the driver couldn't help poking his head out to say hello, "Mr. Huo, Major Jiang."

    Jiang Ning didn't recognize him, but he recognized the two of them.

    The driver was happy, really happy.

    I never thought about clinging, but without the appearance of the two, Fengcheng would not have changed so quickly, and as a bottom survivor, I would have no chance of being hired as a driver.

    With this job, getting enough to eat is not a problem.

    He sincerely thanked both of them.

    Infected by his smile, Jiang Ning couldn't help waving hello.

    I didn't expect her to be so approachable, so the driver became shy, "How about I take the two of you for a ride?"

    There are still more than ten kilometers away from the city center, and it is indeed a long walk, but these three are tired of staying in the submarine, Jiang Ning refused. He said, "No, let's take a walk and walk back to see the scenery along the way. You should drive safely." "

    Major Jiang, don't worry, I used to drive a tractor."

    If there is the first one to say hello, there will be a second one to say hello.

    However, on a business trip, I feel that the way the residents look at her is different again, and it seems to have a certain depth.

    Jiang Ning wondered if Rong Sanshao was doing something wrong again?

    Along the way, the greenery spread, wild flowers even bloomed in the weeds, and the dog even ran and rolled over.

    Whether human or dog, the mood is extremely comfortable.

    The pace is brisk, and it takes more than two hours to get home.

    It was still dark, and the door next door was closed tightly. Bai Xue in the room quickly opened the door when she heard the movement.

    A snow-white dumpling rolled down the steps, "Aw... ow..."

    The milk was fierce.

    There were two brown and black ones following behind, "Wow... woof..."

    Alas, this guy gave birth again.

    Gouzi ran over and took his son into Jiang Ning's hands.

    They were born just over a month ago, each one weighs about a pound, and they are so cute and milky.

    Another three skewers.

    The Hummer was parked in the front yard, the house was clean and tidy, and the vegetables in the backyard were lush and growing very well.

    There is a piece of rapeseed, which actually blooms golden flowers, and a few moths lie quietly on it.

    Different from the last species, the wings are much lighter in color, so it should be a non-toxic normal moth.

    It's great that the ecology is gradually recovering.

    Jiang Ning smelled the fragrance of flowers, and felt refreshed.

    "Mr. Huo, did you say we've made it through?"

    Huo Yi smiled deeply, "Yeah."

    Who knows, but there is nothing wrong with looking for the best in life.

    When I got home, I took a hot bath in the space.

    Went out to sleep, woke up already in the evening.

    Just as dinner was being prepared, Young Master Rong came over.

    Uh, I didn't step on the right point this time.

    Young Master Rong was very happy, "Sister, don't cook, I will be the host today, and I will take care of you."

    If he had known that sister would be back today, he would not have invited her.

    Jiang Ning was surprised, the sun came out from the west?

ʚChapter 612 Sister, I Understand Everything
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Third Young Master Rong's invitation surprised Jiang Ning. The sun came out from the west?

    He said extravagantly, "This is not Zhang Chao, Lu Yu and the others came to Fengcheng to report. We are all old friends for many years. I have to treat them warmly." In the past,

    in the villa area of ​​Xincheng, everyone used to get together to cook hot pot.

    Jiang Ning asked concerned, "How are they resettled?"

    "Thousands of people came all of a sudden, and they have no place to live. They are all housed in temporary guest houses."

    "Hostel?"

    After more than three months, the base has changed a lot. big.

    As the special salvage team brought back a lot of fuel, the wheels of the military trucks turned again, and the transportation efficiency of black coal, red bricks, and lime soared.

    Production continued to expand.

    There is a shortage of people in many positions, and the residents of Fengcheng do not worry about not having a job.

    All the tents of the former military camp were demolished and moved to the municipal government as a temporary guest house, and all the military camps were replaced with red brick houses.

    Jiang Ning really doesn't know, but there are indeed many more houses in the city, unlike when he first came here, it was so desolate, and there were not even a few red brick houses.

    As a construction worker, Young Master Rong is proud of himself, "Sister, the hospital is going to be expanded."

    He is also accumulating points and trying to build a red brick villa.

    To be honest, Young Master Rong is very optimistic about the future, and he is even more fortunate that he chose to stay wisely.

    Not only did he find his relatives, but he also reunited with his sister. Everything is going well.

    Taking off is necessary, everything is in Jiang Ning's expectation, but when Rong Sanshao said it, the joy in his heart increased a few times.

    How should I put it, when the way of thinking and structure has changed, building a base is like raising dogs, all of which are their own cubs.

    Watching it thrive, what parent would not be happy?

    I just came back today, and I have a reunion dinner tonight, Jiang Ning couldn't leave at all, "You guys get together first, I'll invite you tomorrow."

    After a pause, she asked again, "Are Zhang Chao and the others used to Fengcheng?

    " It’s better than heaven, what’s not you’re used to.”

    On the day Zhang Chao and the others arrived, Third Young Master Rong sent sweet potatoes and potatoes to express his concern, and even sent a chicken and a duck that he raised at home.

    I didn't have a life-long friendship with them. At the beginning, letting the four of them live in the Xincheng villa for a symbolic fee was completely for Jiang Ning's face, including all the conveniences given later.

    But not many people survived in Fengcheng, especially acquaintances, so they will be closer emotionally.

    There is a deeper reason for Rong San Shaoshe's hemorrhage.

    Unexpectedly, Zhang Chao and the others were so capable. Not only did they survive, but they didn't even lose the tinder box, and even formed a team of thousands of people.

    Fengcheng only has more than 12,000 people, but they brought thousands of people, their strength should not be underestimated.

    Based on these alone, the ranks and positions given to them by the Fengcheng Military Department will not be low.

    No matter for his own consideration, or as a qualified white glove for his sister, Rong Sanshao will not miss this opportunity.

    "Sister, I sent them some supplies, as well as clothes and other daily necessities."

    Rong Sanshao will not miss the opportunity to perform the job he should do and the work he should do, "They all come from the villa area, life and death Friendship in need, and they are your best friends, so they should be taken care of naturally, and whoever is wronged can't let them be wronged."

    Jiang Ning, "..." Thank you.

    Young Master Rong was nervous, "Sister, I understand everything."

    Jiang Ning didn't understand, "What do you understand?"

    "Don't worry, I've already arranged for you in private."

    Jiang Ning frowned, I really don't understand.

    Rong Sanshao thought she was pretending, and said meanly: "Sister, they brought thousands of people here, who wouldn't want this kind of power? Someone has already thrown olives in secret. If it weren't for sister, you value feelings, Zhang Chao and the others would have

    survived Come to grab it now, there is no door!

    I have hinted everything that should be hinted. At that time, my sister will come forward to win military merit and positions for them, and make things beautiful." The

    shelf has been set up, and the chess pieces If it is in place, all important military and political departments will be replaced by our own people. Whoever decides in Fengcheng is still a matter of my sister's words.

    And after these things, Zhang Chao and the others will be grateful and loyal to their sister for the rest of their lives!

    My sister's own contacts and abilities, plus the people brought by Zhang Chao and the others, are not inferior to those of the division commanders who have soldiers in their hands.

    Jiang Jing looked at him quietly and didn't speak.

    Third Young Master Rong turned his head, annoyed at himself for not keeping his mouth shut for a while.

    My sister likes the ones with depth.

    So he twitched his mouth lightly, careless.

    As a white glove, it's fine to be a roundworm in my sister's stomach, I can only express my feelings beyond words.

    Jiang Ning was troubled by the rich imagination of the third young master, "The higher-ups have their own considerations on how to judge meritorious deeds, perform rewards or arrange positions. Don't stretch your hands too far." Be careful that it may backfire

    .

    "Well, sister, what you said is true." Third Young Master Rong held her stinky feet.

    Jiang Ning said, "I can't leave tonight, you guys have a good time, and I'll go find them tomorrow."

    Third young master Rong understood, "Sister, I'm not good at cooking, you give me some hot pot ingredients." "

    In the kitchen, take it yourself. "

    Thus, Rong Sanshao took away even the hot pot ingredients and jars.

    Before the meal was ready, Gu Tinglin came back.

    The base is developing rapidly, and the work of the military department is getting busy, and overtime is commonplace.

    Knowing that his daughter was back, he didn't dare to continue to work overtime, so as not to be slapped by her again.

    It was also rare for Shu Xueqing to leave the morning shift.

    When her elder brother and sister-in-law are away, Doudou is used to having dinner at the farm before coming back.

    On the other hand, Gouzi is a strange spirit, so he specially ran to the farm to call her home for dinner.

    Seeing its beautiful fart grin, Doudou knew that his brother and sister-in-law were back.

    After leaving for more than three months, the new batch of poultry in the farm is not far from being slaughtered.

    Therefore, the family eats meat openly, unlike before.

    Especially Shu Xueqing, she had to brush her teeth before going out after eating, so as not to be smelled by others, which would have a bad influence on her husband and stepdaughter.

    Waiting for everyone to come to the table again, the dinner time is a bit late.

    Fragrant stewed chicken, fried duck with ginger, scrambled eggs with tomatoes, cold cucumber and vegetables.

    I don't know if I'm greedy or not, my wolf-hearted saliva is all over the floor, I look up at the shit-shoveling officer desperately, whimpering and almost calling "Mom".

    Just as he was about to start, a voice came from the outer door, "Old Gu."

    Yu Changzheng arrived, with his wife and daughter, and a thank you gift in his hand.

    He never dreamed that his daughter was actually still alive, and it was the special salvage team who went to the New World to find the tinder box and rescued her from Yingjiang's concentration.

    Yu Yin was injured and infected on the boat, and when her life was hanging by a thread, it was Jiang Ning who came back with medicine.

    A family of three, the lives of father and daughter were all saved by her.

    It's not enough to be thanked by one or two words, but there must be some time to go, and I came here before dinner.

    Doudou is sensible, so she got up to add three sets of bowls and chopsticks without saying a word.

    Yu Changzheng quickly stopped, "Eat, we'll come back after dinner."

    It's not easy for anyone these days, and it's tens of millions of dollars to get a meal.

ʚChapter 613 Aftermath of Natural Disaster
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The climate has stabilized a lot recently, but it takes time for crops to grow, and most people can already eat six to seven percent full.

    Given the status of the Long March, it is not a problem to fill the stomach, but the food is far from rich.

    Jiang Ning had sent poultry to Yu's family earlier, and it was not a problem to eat eggs every now and then.

    Two days ago, when her long-lost daughter came back, Mrs. Yu slaughtered the hen that laid the eggs without saying a word, and gave her a body that was as thin as a stick.

    Gu Tinglin was well aware of Yu's family background, and warmly invited the family to come and sit down, "Have another meal, why are you being polite?"

    Shu Xueqing warmly invited, "There are a lot of food, and it is Aning's handicraft, which is not available at ordinary times."

    The family Invitations took turns, but the Yu family's kindness could not be turned down, so Hao Hao took the seat.

    Doudou has sharp eyesight, so she hurriedly cooks two more dishes and brings them to the table quickly.

    At the dinner table, the two families chatted while eating, and the atmosphere was extremely lively.

    Yu Yin recuperated for two days, and her complexion improved a lot.

    Shu Xueqing was warm and hospitable, fearing that the mother and daughter would be embarrassed, she personally served two bowls of chicken soup, and added a chicken leg to Yu Yin's bowl, "Xiao Yin eat more to replenish her body, your parents have been looking forward to it for many years, but finally Looking forward to you coming back, God really opened his eyes."

    Mrs. Yu is also good at talking, "Qingxue, God didn't open his eyes, it was Xiao Yinfu who met Jiang Ning by fate."

    Jiang Ning is the nobleman of the family.

    Chinese people are like this, they like to chat politely at the dinner table, this is a unique way of communication, but the atmosphere is harmonious.

    After a meal, Jiang Ning found that Yu Yin's state was not right.

    Not only was she shy and shy, but she was also extremely prone to distraction, and she was very dull.

    Mrs. Yu was so worried that when she heard the news of Jiang Ning's return, she brought her here in a hurry.

    The daughter is back, but the soul has not.

    The two are close, Jiang Ning will take care of it.

    After dinner, Yu Changzheng went to the study with Gu Tinglin, and Mrs. Yu spoke with great concern.

    Jiang Ning felt Yu Yin's pulse. It was inevitable that her body would suffer a serious loss, but the main reason was a mental problem - regret after a natural disaster.

    Not to mention Yu Yin, Jiang Ning also suffered from anxiety, depression, irritability, and nightmares when she was reborn.

    Different personalities have different symptoms.

    Yu Yin is introverted and physically weak, so it is a miracle that she survived.

    Over the past ten years, I have experienced too much bloody cruelty, and lived in darkness in a concentration camp.

    It must be a great joy to return to my parents after going through all kinds of hardships, but the tight string in my heart has also loosened.

    Whether physically or mentally, they were trapped in the past tragic natural disasters and could not get out.

    "It's nothing serious, it's just that the body is in a loss and the spirit is a little weak. You can take some medicine and go back to recuperate. If you have nothing to do, go out more often, get more sun and exercise." Mental illness cannot be cured overnight, and Yu Yin needs to get out of it slowly

    .

    Yu Yin thanked, "Thank you, Miss Aning."

    She said little, and soon lost her mind, her eyes were attracted by the lively dog.

    Gouzi thought it was his own territory, and seeing her staring at him, he walked over domineeringly and stared back and forth.

    It was a little unhappy, and grandma gave her the steaming legs.

    Hmph, I used to feed it!

    Yu Yin didn't see its dissatisfaction, but reached out and touched the dog's ears tentatively.

    Soft and comfortable.

    And Gouzi is not afraid of her, so if he wants to touch it, he will touch it quickly, and after touching it, he will return the puffy leg to it.

    Numerous scientific proofs that a good dog can heal the human soul.

    Mrs. Yu took the opportunity to find a reason to call Jiang Ning to the yard, "A Ning, is Xiao Yin really okay? She has nightmares every night, crying and crying in her dreams. Today I took her out to relax. A man accidentally bumped into her." She, she was so frightened that she screamed on the spot and almost passed out."

    Jiang Ning had experienced these things before, and I believe Yu Yin had experienced them all, and the situation was even more difficult.

    When I returned to my parents, my spirit suddenly relaxed, and many problems were exposed.

    There are some things that Jiang Ning is not convenient to say, "Don't worry, take your time, spend more time with her, don't let her go into a corner, wait until the recuperation is almost done, find a job to keep her busy." Mrs. Yu is a smart person,

    just If you think about it, you can guess what your daughter has gone through.

    Her heart ached like a knife, and she wished she had not sheltered her daughter from the wind and rain.

    "A-Ning, Xiao Yin is...too difficult." Mrs. Yu couldn't help her eyes, "The boss is gone, we really can't lose Xiao Yin anymore, you help Auntie find a way to make her recover as soon as possible. "

    Jiang Ning could only nod, "I'll try my best."

    She went home and prepared three medicines to calm her nerves and regulate her body.

    On the other end, Yu Changzheng finished chatting with Gu Tinglin about business affairs, and he couldn't help but sigh with emotion: "Old Gu, it's really thanks to Aning this time, otherwise Xiao Yin wouldn't have come back.

    " The same as my daughter."

    Gu Tinglin was easy-going and indifferent, "Besides, without your full support, Yishen and Aning's work would not be so smooth.

    Don't worry too much about Xiaoyin's health, let her get together with young people, and she will walk away slowly. It came out."

    The decades-old partner can understand each other with a look and a word.

    In short, if there is Lao Gu, Yu Changzheng will feel at ease.

    After seeing off the Yu family, the father and daughter sat down to talk.

    Jiang Ning did not hide anything, and told about the salvage trip, especially what happened in the New World.

    The environment of the New World is harsh but the area is vast, and there are likely to be many survivors. The key is that Ying Jiang is stationed there. It is not clear how many people there are.

    It is the open-pit oil field that makes Jiang Ning's flesh hurt

    .

    Ying Jiang, he is really God's illegitimate child.

    Zhang Chao, Lu Yu and others have wandered in the New World for several years. Although the environment is very harsh, they feel that the mineral resources are still very rich.

    As long as we keep our feet on the ground, no matter how bad the environment is, we can change it.

    Rich in mineral resources, it means that once Eagle Sauce gains a foothold, it is very likely to take off in place.

    But it is useless to worry, only when you are strong can you be fearless.

    However, she still explained the layout of the port she saw. She did not expect that the eagle sauce that was stabbed in the back would be so powerful. Fortunately, the base of the fake eagle sauce was destroyed in the North Pole. Otherwise, once the real eagle sauce finds it, it will undoubtedly be even more powerful. .

    The important materials are all in her space. As for whether the aircraft carrier and transport ship can be moved, it is estimated that they are almost built by the bears.

    Knowing Yingjiang's current situation, Gu Tinglin is in a good mood, and Fengcheng has also preserved the foundation of the southern military, and it is no worse than anyone else in terms of real action.

    But the four friends who came back with her are more debatable.

    Back when he was at the southern military base, he wanted to know more about Jiang Ning, so he checked the information of the four of them.

    In the beginning, it was mediocre, but it became stronger and stronger in the natural disasters. Perhaps this is the difference between humans and animals. Those who become more resilient in the face of natural disasters and man-made disasters always have infinite possibilities.

    But Gu Tinglin is cautious, "We have been separated for several years, do you still know them?"

ʚChapter 614 Suspected that she was cheated
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning understood what Gu Tinglin meant.

    "Everything they have done is obvious to all. The military department will decide how to assess it. I believe they will obey the assignment."

    Gu Tinglin nodded, "I will consider it."

    Holding the sensor and password in hand, the six salvaged tinder boxes were all opened in advance. box.

    Solar power generation devices, industrial development and design bookcases, and equipment of unknown origin, and a box of ashes-grade smelting machines, which may be preserved as cultural relics.

    In short, she is only responsible for salvage, leaving the rest to the base.

    What can be put into the tinder box is the crystallization of Chinese civilization and wisdom, which is enough to make Fengcheng make great strides forward again.

    Jiang Ning checked his body, and did not forget to ask: "Mr. Xiao, is he safe recently?"

    Gu Tinglin didn't answer directly, "He is just a stumbling block on your way forward, you can beware of it, but there is no need to worry too much, and you can't make any waves. "

    Hearing this, Jiang Ning had a premonition that he was going to act.

    She didn't inquire too much about military secrets, and left after making sure that he had no major health problems.

    When I got home, Doudou cut up a plate of watermelon and served it.

    The watermelon seeds she spit out before, she took to the farm for trial planting, but she did not expect that they would really blossom and bear fruit.

    A dozen or so seedlings survived, and a total of twenty watermelons were produced. The quality is not as good as that produced by my sister-in-law, but after all, I grew it myself.

    She kept two, and the municipal government and the military each gave half, so that they could try something new.

    Jiang Ning tasted two pieces, but the taste was so-so, but she still praised her fiercely, "Well, our Doudou family is really good, and it has become a big coffee." Doudou's beautiful face became shy, "

    Sister-in-law, I work overtime to teach It's gone."

    Oh, what's going on? Jiang Ning began to gossip.

    "Grandpa He said that the climate is stable now, and those who want to rush to plant will rush to expand the agricultural area to 10,000 mu. He wants me to hold training courses."

    He Tianming's idea? He really cares about people's livelihood all the time.

    Jiang Ning was puzzled, "Isn't there an agricultural expert?"

    "Yes, but Grandpa He wants me to teach." It's okay

    to ask her to fight or plant, but it's okay to ask her to teach so many people who are one or two rounds older than me , I was very nervous at the beginning, but then I gradually relaxed.

    The venue was full of people who came to listen.

    Jiang Ning guessed He Tianming's intentions, Doudou is young and full of vitality, beautiful and approachable, making people feel endless hope.

    She has done it herself on the farm, and she has been very successful. She is a real farmer, and she is more convincing.

    Cough, it's not that experts are bad, but they are more inclined to research, and Doudou is a hard-working entrepreneur.

    To be more vulgar, who doesn't like young and beautiful girls compared to old chappy experts, who are so eye-catching.

    Over the past three months, the farm has continued to plant dozens of acres of potatoes and successfully harvested them.

    So far the scale of the farm has reached more than 100 people.

    "Sister-in-law, the farm also wants to expand. Tingting already has a specific plan and said that she will report when you come back." They are

    similar in age, but as work gets more and more busy, there is no time to meet each other at all, but the farm and the farm are not only close. Next to each other, there are also close business contacts.

    The weeds and yellowing leaves on the farm can be fed to the poultry, and the manure of the poultry is sent to the farm for fertilizer.

    The farm has been completely handed over to Doudou for management, but she still reports habitually. Jiang Ning listened quietly with a smile on her face.

    She likes Doudou's current situation very much, busy and confident, flexible and strong, it seems that Qin Mu's arrival and departure did not affect her.

    At least Jiang Ning didn't see it.

    After chatting about some things, we said good night to each other and went back to the house to rest.

    After fasting for a long time, the two of them could only come out of space after a few rounds of tenderness.

    Jiang Ning woke up naturally after sleeping, while Huo Yishen went to the military headquarters early to handle the handover of salvage supplies.

    As soon as the door opened, the wolf-hearted dog-lung brought the cubs over to beg for meat.

    After traveling for so long, the meat in the refrigerator has already been eaten, and they are so hungry.

    Jiang Ning took some pork and bone sticks from space to make them enjoyable.

    After eating a bowl of meatball powder, she put on casual clothes and went to the guest house to find Zhang Chao and Lu Yu.

    Unexpectedly, the wolf-hearted dog left the cub to go out.

    Bai Xue left first, and the dog followed quietly, and he went out earlier than the shit shovel officer.

    Is there a situation? Jiang Ning frowned slightly.

    Driven by curiosity, she didn't even rush to the guest house, and quietly followed.

    With a clear goal, Bai Xue went straight to the dog training center.

    Jiang Ning secretly slandered that although the palms and backs of the hands were full of flesh, the four treasures had grown up, and the three newborns were still waiting to be fed.

    There's no need to be so diligent, right?

    As soon as Baixue entered with her front legs, the dog rushed over with her hind legs, and then there were beatings and dog barking.

    Jiang Ning was stunned, and hurriedly rushed over.

    Good guy, good guy!

    There was a scuffle at the scene, the dog bit the black-backed Silly, and barked at Bai Xue...

    ah, this... the rape scene?

    Gouzi scolded his wife for being distracted, and the suppressed black back fought back.

    Ah Sil is not really stupid, it is a serious military dog, and it is just when it is young and strong.

    The distracted dog was bitten.

    Bai Xue was fighting with her husband, and when she saw it was bitten and bleeding, she immediately fought against Hei's back.

    Melee, triangle battle.

    The wolves are very united. Seeing their mother being bullied, the four treasures rushed forward...

    a team battle!

    The dog handlers were stupid and kept stopping the order to stop the bloody battle. However, it took months of painstaking efforts to break them back to the right path, but they collapsed badly.

    Heibei is a military dog, but he can't understand the instructions of the Huaxia dog trainer.

    Jiang Ning yelled angrily, "Coke, Baixue!"

    The wolf-hearted dog stopped only then, but they were swearing at each other.

    Seeing grandma coming, Sibao spat out the dog hair in his mouth, and rushed over happily: Rourou.

    A dog trainer who works hard without merit, "..."

    Can he apply for transfer or resignation?

    Injured and bleeding black back, "..." fuck!

    It was very simple, the black back was brought in by a special salvage team, much to the delight of the dog handlers.

    Apart from his own parents, Sibao is the first time seeing his own kind, and accepts Heibei happily and harmoniously.

    Play together.

    No wonder Bai Xue came to visit the child and met Hei Bei face to face.

    Came here two days in a row.

    Gouzi is jealous and suspects that he has been cheated on.

    Jiang Ning hadn't thought about this, thinking that it would be good to bring Ah Sha back to be his grandson-in-law, but he didn't expect that it would change the wolf-hearted marriage.

    It is impossible to cheat physically, and Bai Xue is still breastfeeding.

    As for mental cheating, it doesn't look like it.

    Jiang Ning suddenly felt sad, her elderly dog ​​had no confidence.

    Regardless of the birth of the first litter, the dog still looks strong and strong, but it is really an old dog.

    In the past, Bai Xue had no choice, but now suddenly a young black face appeared, and the old dog became extremely sensitive.

    She knelt down and hugged the dog into her arms, stroking the irritable dog non-stop, "Coke."

ʚChapter 615
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Bai Xue was stunned for no reason, and felt very dissatisfied. If it weren't for the presence of the wealthy mother-in-law, she would have torn her husband's heart.

    Four are caught in the middle, but the balance in my heart is still tilted, who made them grow up eating neinei.

    Snow White walked home.

    The trainer brought medicine and treated the wound on the bleeding black back.

    Heibei is born with nothing to love, why is it always the one who gets hurt?

    Jiang Ning felt sorry, and took out a freeze-dried box from his backpack as compensation.

    Heibei ate it, his eyes lit up when he smelled the familiar smell, and he immediately became refreshed.

    After leaving the dog training ground, Jiang Ning found a place to sit down.

    She hugged the dog and looked at it quietly.

    After arriving in Fengcheng, almost all of them were drifting at sea. It is true that they went home to pet their dogs, but they really did not care as much as before.

    From a young girl in the blooming season to over 30 years old, no matter how she maintains her skin, she still leaves traces of time.

    Dogs have a shorter lifespan.

    She carefully examines the dog, its hair, its bones, its shape.

    It has mutated, and at first glance it looks like a dog in the prime of life, but in fact it is still getting old, and the hair on the brow bone has begun to change color.

    Jiang Ning was suddenly sad and hugged Gouzi tightly.

    The dog whined endlessly, as if complaining about not being with it too much.

    She doesn't stay at home all day, and Doudou doesn't even touch the ground.

    Sorry, I didn't recover until I fed it three legs.

    She stroked the dog's head, "Chinese New Year is coming soon, I will accompany you well."

    The sword is still young, and the dog still easily fell off the black back in seconds, and the injury was not deep.

    "What kind of jealousy are you eating? Silly is your son-in-law-to-be. If you want to be a grandfather, you have to rely on him to work hard."

    Jiang Ning comforted it while brainwashing it, "Bai Xue is a wolf, and wolves are very specific to their partners, and they won't mess around outside. You really misunderstood it. It's just a

    mother-in-law looking at her son-in-law, and the more she looks at her, the more she likes her." That's all.

    As a father like you, you only care about your own happiness, but Baixue has to plan for the children and want to embrace her grandchildren as soon as possible... "

    The dog is so confused that he can't understand at all.

    Jiang Ning sprinkled some painkillers on the wound, and then took it to the guest house.

    The guest house is quite big, and the rows of tents are very neat.

    Just as Jiang Ning was about to ask, Gouzi heard the movement, first pricked up his ears, then tilted his head, and then ran over, "Wow!"

    Lu Yu said in surprise, "Coke."

    People didn't recognize it, but Gouzi heard it. sound.

    In the two or three days since they came to the base, the four of them have not been idle, and they have almost finished visiting Fengcheng.

    No, I ran into Jiang Ning just as I was about to go out.

    After recuperating, the four of them were still shriveled, but their spirits were much better, and their clothes were changed into half-new ones.

    Rong Sanshao was very thoughtful, and didn't even give them a chance to speak, and the missing supplies were already delivered to them.

    After a few years of separation, compared with the Xincheng villa area, the second generation has not changed much. Those who don't know think they have been taken away.

    To meet Jiang Ning again, I thought it was a great surprise, but I didn't expect that the old boss was also in Fengcheng.

    Meeting at the trading center at noon yesterday, Ju Ling was so enthusiastic that he insisted on inviting them to dinner.

    So I chatted for a long time, from the old Fengcheng to the new Fengcheng, and then asked with a smile: "What plans do you have in the future?"

    Who will have no idea about the future in one lifetime, but the four of them are not only military, but also fire. planner.

    At the beginning, he sharpened his head and marched into the Fang base, just to survive the natural disaster.

    But when you really become a soldier, your responsibilities and missions are different.

    The four of them made calculations before finally deciding to come to Fengcheng.

    As a military officer, they don't have the right to choose at will, "Ling Ju, we obey the organization's arrangements." Ling Ju didn't

    say any more, "I'm glad you can come, let us build a better Fengcheng." There are

    thousands of people in the camp, In addition to dozens of fire planners, there are also a small number of soldiers from other bases, and most of them are ordinary survivors.

    Unlike survivors protected by bases and troops, those who form a team outside the homeland are all survival of the fittest, regardless of age, IQ, or physical fitness, etc., they have advantages.

    So when this group of people arrived in Fengcheng, they didn't look like they were all skinny, but they staged a lively scene of the municipal government and the military robbing people.

    In the era of great construction, there is a shortage of people everywhere.

    Various municipal departments were mobilized to hold a special interview and recruitment session at the guest house.

    Not to be outdone, the military resumed conscription.

    In just two or three days, more than half of the thousands of people were robbed, and the remaining ones did not worry about job opportunities.

    Open up wasteland and expand the soil, plant trees and cultivate forests, brick factories, coal factories, food factories, etc. No matter how bad the government is, the government can still give you a piece of land.

    As long as the climate is stable and the hands and feet are diligent, no one will starve to death.

    Compared with the New World, here is heaven and hell.

    After relaxing, many survivors were in a trance, feeling that everything was so unreal, more like a beautiful dream before dying.

    Some were aggressive, and even slapped themselves several times.

    Half of my face was swollen from the pain, and then I cried and laughed.

    On the contrary, Zheng Weili and others, who are in military positions, need to wait for the arrangements from above.

    In fact, they are not in a hurry. It is impossible to arrange the rewards for meritorious deeds too badly, but it is difficult to say whether they can be arranged for the position they want.

    Instead of going out for a stroll, the four of them welcomed her into the tent, "Ah Ning, did you bring the tinder box back?"

    Many people had already found jobs, and there were fewer people crowded into the tent, so the four of them shared one.

    There were no ghosts and wolves howling in the wind and sand, and there was no Yingjiang who often appeared with weapons. Instead, I slept peacefully for a few days, and my body and spirit were much better.

    "Bring it back, and wait for the unpacking at the port for handover."

    Thinking of the half-year history of guerrilla resistance, the four of them couldn't help but sigh with emotion. After traveling thousands of miles across oceans, it finally returned home.

    Jiang Ning said, "The box is full of solar power generation devices. Once installed and used, the shortage of electricity will be solved to a great extent." The

    lights of Wanjia are due to their blood and sweat.

    Speaking of the tinder box, Zheng Weili sighed, "In order to keep it, several people were sacrificed, and they never had a chance to go home."

    Not only them, but also those sacrificed tinder planners.

    They are not as lucky as themselves, at least they have hope and successfully arrived at their new homeland.

    "Life and death are impermanent. For those soldiers who died, you can report to the military headquarters, and it will be engraved on the monument to the martyrs."

    The topic was too heavy, and Jiang Ning quickly changed, "How do you feel after a few days? What's missing?"

    "No, this place is ten thousand times better than we imagined."

    After a few days here, even if they didn't deliberately ask, the four already knew Jiang Ning's current identity.

    The chief's own daughter, everywhere is her achievement.

    To be honest, they are still confused until now, why did Jiang Ning suddenly have a big daddy?

    The disparity in identities is too great, and they have been separated for too long. The three of them are somewhat restrained, but Lu Yu looks heartless, "Ning, are you really the daughter of the chief?"

    About her identity, Zhang Chao and Lu Yu really don't know.

    When they moved into the Xincheng villa area, Song Yaling's mother and daughter had already left.

    Even when they reunited at the military base later, Jiang Ning never mentioned this.

    Jiang Ning did not hide the fact that they grew up together, "Yeah."

ʚChapter 616 I owe her a few lives
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning briefly mentioned the events of the year, and learned that Ah Ning was born because Song Yaling was unable to have an abortion. The two couldn't help fighting for her, but at the same time they envied her for having a rich father.

    Aning was luckier than them. He found his biological parents in his lifetime and was able to feel the family affection.

    They don't have this chance.

    They are long past the age of longing for family affection, but they are fortunate to have found the other half of their lives, and they will advance and retreat hand in hand in the end of natural disasters.

    This alone makes you luckier than 80% of people.

    At the same time, they knew in their hearts that the reason why they were able to survive until today was that Jiang Ning snatched it back from Hades several times.

    This kindness is unforgettable forever, and I hope to have the opportunity to repay it.

    The tent was very simple, there were no tables, chairs or benches. A few people sat on the ground and briefly talked about their experience after sinking on land.

    The past is already the past, but I still subconsciously avoid the tragic memories and try my best to calm down my mind.

    After chatting for more than an hour, Jiang Ning planned to go to the farm, "You guys come over for dinner tonight, hot pot or stir-fry?" The

    hostel is all from the camp, so it's really inconvenient to have dinner here, you can't eat meat yourself and let them smell it ?

    Zhang Chao was afraid to bother her, "No, we should treat you and Brother Shen to dinner."

    Now there are no furniture, bowls and chopsticks, so we have to wait until the work is assigned.

    "When you invite me." Jiang Ning raised his eyebrows, "I grew up in a group, and a natural disaster will give birth     ?

    "

, afraid of causing bad influence on her.

    "Afraid that others will gossip?" Jiang Ning couldn't help laughing, "When we were young, the three of us made an agreement that whoever would find their biological parents one day would share it with each other." "That was a joke when I was young and ignorant

    . "

    Jiang Ning glanced at him, "Chao, this is still true, my dad is your dad, don't think too much about other things."

    Zhang Chao was speechless, not knowing how to answer.

    On the contrary, Lu Yu was careless, "Ning, we want to eat hot pot."

    Jiang Ning left with the dog, "Okay, I'll go to the farm to get some food, and then you all come here early."

    Lu Yu and Zhang Chao personally sent it to the entrance of the guest house.

    Watching her go away, the two were not in a hurry to go back.

    Zhang Chao frowned slightly, "Yu, our work has not yet been settled, so going to Aning's house like this will cause trouble to her and brother Shen?

    " There are many people looking for it.

    The four of them have been struggling for more than ten years. Even if they don't know who they represent, they still know the complicated relationship behind a city.

    Immortals fight, and mortals suffer.

    Who is born without ambition?

    The four of them are mortals, but they can only be considered half mortals.

    Bringing thousands of people here is destined to be wooed or used.

    Rong Sanshao came the fastest, and he spoke like a loach, but he was instructing every sentence.

    They all survived the big waves washing the sand. Zhang Chao and Lu Yu are not stupid.

    As early as when he was in the villa area of ​​Xincheng, he tried every means to get close to Jiang Ning.

    I really complied with that sentence, holding the right thigh can not only save my life, but also make a comeback and take off Huang Tengda.

    The two of them knew that if it wasn't for Jiang Ning Gu Nianqing's repeated rescue efforts, he would have been a pile of dead bones long ago.

    I owe her a few lives.

    Lu Yu was enlightened, "Chao, you're thinking complicated. Since Aning asked us to go, why would you be afraid of gossip?" When they first arrived, the senior management didn't know

    their relationship with Jiang Ning, so they secretly sent someone over to win them over. Want to be included.

    No matter which one you promise, you will offend others.

    And they were brought up by Jiang Ning in an orphanage, so it is most reasonable to stand with her.

    In public, those people can't find any major faults; in private, since it is the yearning of the heart, it can also repay her life-saving grace a little bit.

    "We're not only going, but we're going to be lively."

    They were ambitious, but they never imagined that they could reach Jiang Ning's level. They just wanted to survive in the end of the natural disaster.

    I have a decision in my heart, and I have to discuss it with Ding Qi and Zheng Weili.

    After all, Xinfeng City will be his home in the future, and everything has to be reconsidered.

    ...

    Jiang Ning took the dog to the farm, halfway to the house of Mr. Ding.

    Yu Changzheng and his wife had to go to work, and only Yu Yin was at home alone.

    Jiang Ning asked her to go to the farm for a walk, either to work or to relax.

    Yu Yin was depressed, but she did not reject Jiang Ning's invitation.

    Gouzi walked up to her and raised his head, spitting out the legs that ate it.

    Yu Yin didn't understand, so she greeted it.

    Basking in the sun, the two of them and the dog walked towards the farm.

    Green vegetables, tomatoes, beans, feathers, mustard greens, green soybeans, corn.

    Jiang Ning discovered that the farm had built a dark shed, and there were fungus in it.

    Doudou explained, "When building the glass shed, there was extra wood, which was exposed to the wind and rain, and then the fungus grew."

    After discussing with experts, I decided to build a dark shed to try planting fungus, but I didn't expect it to be a success.

    It doesn't grow much now, but she believes it will grow bigger and bigger.

    Jiang Ning praised her, "That's right, when the fungus grows, I'll get you a few fungus bags, and you can eat fresh ones in hot pot later." That's right, after more than ten years of natural disasters, the fungus

    bags in her space still If you haven't squandered it all, you can set up a fungus cultivation garden.

    Jiang Ning drew a cake for her, "Doudou, I am optimistic about you."

    Doudou was very happy, "Thank you, sister-in-law."

    Jiang Ning then said the business, "You take Yu Yin with you when you have time, so that she can come out as soon as possible."

    She believes that a smile can heal others.

    With the protection of his brother and sister-in-law, Doudou's experience was not as tragic as Yu Yin's, but he was also tortured by depression, and it was nothing more than sympathy.

    She walked towards Yu Yin, her voice was kind and pleasant, and she said softly and sweetly: "Sister Xiao Yin, can you help me lead the melon vine to the wooden pole?" Seeing that Yu Yin was

    studying carefully, Jiang Ning let it go to pick vegetables.

    After finishing everything, seeing her put into work, she quietly waved to Gouzi to leave.

    Stopped by the farm next door, no one was left behind to encourage praise or draw cakes.

    Rong Tingting has a new idea, "Sister Aning, the farm has stockpiled some poultry feathers, and I want to discuss cooperation with the textile factory to produce a batch of down jackets.

    If it succeeds, it will not only solve the problem of keeping warm for some people, but also Bring new benefits to the farm."

    Working so hard at such a young age, his mind is full of business opportunities, and Jiang Ning can't help but think of Mr. Ba's mother.

    It is estimated that the Rong family is about to produce a strong woman again.

    "No problem, you can do it boldly."

    Rong Tingting was elated. She wanted to be a supplier of down jackets, and when the farm grew to a certain scale, she could also open a meat product supply factory.

    Together with Doudou's farm, it is a proper agricultural and sideline product base.

    Seeing her bloody appearance, Jiang Ning couldn't help but sigh with emotion, the young people of this generation really dare to think and fight.

    Of course I support her unconditionally.

ʚChapter 617 Everyone Has Their Own Glorious History
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    When Jiang Ning returned home, the slandered Bai Xue was still angry, and she didn't respond when she saw the dog come back.

    The dog wanted to get close, but was bitten by it.

    The two bared their teeth at each other, feeling ready to fight at any moment.

    The wealthy mother-in-law has a flat bowl of water, and does not easily intervene in the conflict between husband and wife.

    I thought that the two would only have a cold war for a few days, but who knows that it was only during lunch that the dog coaxed his wife well, and showed his affection again.

    It's just...incapable of understanding the emotional behavior of animals.

    After taking a nap, Jiang Ning was making hot pot seasoning in the kitchen when Zhang Chao and Lu Yu came over.

    Bai Xue didn't know the four of them, and she grinned fiercely, but was quickly held down by Gouzi.

    Jiang Ning called them in, but no one was idle waiting for dinner, so he had to help.

    Those who kill chickens, ducks, peel ginger, onion and garlic, pick and wash vegetables.

    Chatting while busy, it seems that I have returned to the 18th floor, or the villa area of ​​Xincheng, and even had dinner with the southern military.

    Zheng Weili was a little dazed, she couldn't even eat chaff in the wasteland desert, but here she could kill chickens and ducks.

    Jiang Ning patted her on the shoulder lightly, "What are you thinking, so preoccupied."

    Zheng Weili laughed, "I didn't expect that in this life, I would have the opportunity to wipe the chicken's neck and pluck the hair.

    " Spicy."

    Although the four people's hearts are far stronger than ordinary people, they have suffered for too long in the end of the natural disaster, and their spirits are still sluggish.

    Jiang Ning encouraged them, "Perhaps you haven't discovered the wasteland desert, but the climate here is getting more and more stable."

    She talked about the changes in Fengcheng over the past two years, and said in a relaxed tone: "We all feel that natural disasters are possible. It's over, and it's slowly being repaired."

    The same is true of the New World, where wind and sand are raging day and night, and extreme weather often recurs, but it is far less subversive than in the past.

    It's just that they were too busy surviving and fighting guerrillas with Ying Jiang, so they didn't pay attention.

    Looking back now, it seems to be true.

    They were in a daze, "Can it really end?"

    "Everything is going well." Jiang Ning gave them mental therapy, "For more than ten years, we have regarded it as a long dream, but now we have woken up. "

    Lu Yu has always been heartless, "Yes, that's what Aning said. We still live in Fengcheng, and we have found our destined Qiqi. .”

    Everything is still so beautiful.

    The natural disaster is tragic, but the three of them have their own gains.

    Zhang Chao still loves his sister, but he has got rid of the curse of "aunt".

    Aning also kept her eyes open, no longer being PUAed by scumbags, and became more affectionate with her deep brother.

    The three of them looked at each other and couldn't help but burst out laughing.

    Thinking about who I used to be, it's as if I've been hit by a head bow, it's absurd and ridiculous.

    Ding Qi came from behind, and she didn't know many things, so she asked Zheng Weili in a low voice, "Why are the three of A-Ning laughing like this?" It was

    a bit weird, as if something was hidden from her.

    Zheng Weili didn't dare to mention Zhang Chao's previous "love history", so she had to evade, "What can happen, I guess it's the happy incident in the orphanage before, and now I think it's funny in retrospect." These three people,

    everyone Each has its own glorious history.

    Fortunately, Lu Yu had already confessed honestly that she was the only true love.

    After more than ten years, he has done it.

    But the years are really a killing knife, and the knife is bloody.

    Now she doesn't dare to look in the mirror, but Jiang Ning and Brother Shen are living a glamorous life.

    But she is confident that as long as she can take root in Fengcheng, good days will come.

    There was help, and the work was done very quickly.

    Jiang Ning turned on the range hood and stir-fried the hot pot base.

    Red spicy, bright, choking soul.

    Zhang Chao and Lu Yu stood in front of the range hood, inhaling vigorously, making people choke and cough, but his expression was very intoxicated.

    That's right, it's the smell, I haven't smelled it for many years.

    Pretty! just!

    It feels like the dead soul is constantly being revived.

    Zheng Weili and Ding Qi had nothing to say, although these two guys can usually talk and count, but as long as they get together with Jiang Ning, they will reveal their naive attributes.

    That's good, at least it's still fresh.

    Lu Yu was a little dissatisfied, "Ah Ning, what brand is this range hood, and it sucks too cleanly." "It's

    for Eagle Sauce." Jiang Ning selectively mentioned his heroic deeds in the North Pole, "It's a pity that you We weren't there at the time, otherwise we would have taken down the undersea base of Fake Eagle Sauce, and we would have gotten more supplies, so it wouldn't be cheap for Mao Xiong."

    She blew, and Lu Yu blew too.

    "Who said it wasn't? We watched Yingjiang land. The stormy sea almost wiped out their entire army. But if they had super-hard nuclear weapons in their hands at that time, they couldn't let them bully us in turn." They wandered in the New World, went

    to many places.

    At the other end of the New World is the camp of the bears.

    That's right, they also went ashore, one in the south and one in the north, separated by thousands of kilometers.

    Jiang Ning was surprised that Mao Xiong and Ying Jiang were both in the New World? This is interesting.

    Time passed quickly, and it was evening in the blink of an eye.

    After all the food preparations were finished, the Huo Yishen brothers and sisters were just waiting for their return.

    The two lived up to expectations and arrived on time at sunset.

    Doudou said happily, "Sister-in-law, I came back with Sister Xiaoyin."

    Jiang Ning asked, "How is she doing?

    " I want to come too, and I'll call her when I get to work."

    Doudou knows very well that Yu Changzheng is not only the boss of his elder brother and sister-in-law, but also has many caretakers at ordinary times, and he will never refuse to help if he can.

    After many years, they reunited in 18 years. Doudou has grown up, and Ding Qi is also added.

    The old rules, mandarin duck pot.

    Gouzi still can't eat spicy food, but Doudou is old enough to drink.

    The tables were full, and the pot was bustling.

    Chicken, duck, tofu, green vegetables, tomatoes, fungus...so

    hot that I sweated all over, even tears came out.

    While eating and chatting, Huo Yishen spent the whole day unpacking and handing over, and he did not forget to explain to the four of them: "The tinder box that your submarine carried has been opened. It is equipment for producing fertilizer." Can it produce industrial fertilizer

    ?

    Zhang Chao and Lu Yu didn't know how to react. They sacrificed 9 comrades for this, but it brought hope of survival to many people.

    Doudou was pleasantly surprised, "If the base can produce fertilizers, the yield of crops will continue to increase, and many people will not be hungry."

    Lu Yu wiped his face, unable to tell whether it was sweat or tears, "Come on, I wish us all the best in the future." Eat enough and wear warm clothes."

    The hot pot was eaten very late, and when sending them away, Jiang Ning also set up a pot of hot pot base.

    Back in the room, she took out the pineapple beer and drank it, a smile overflowing from the corner of her mouth.

    Halfway through drinking, Huo Yishen took two sips, "Very happy?"

    Jiang Ning leaned on his shoulder, "Yeah."

    Really happy.

    Huo Yi could feel that she was very relaxed.

    The arrival of Zhang Chao and Lu Yu made her not only satisfied with the status quo, but also had more expectations for the future.

    One couldn't hold back, she broke Huo Yishen's bacon face, and kissed him hard.

    It is true that he is happy, but Huo Yi wants to say that Doudou is right next to him.

    What can Doudou do, she turned her head in time to pretend not to see, then got up and went to the backyard to take a shower.

    As the younger sister left, Huo Yi carried Jiang Ning into the room with a deep hug, and did not forget to lock the door behind her.

    Jiang Ning, who was being carried into the house, scratched him, "Stop pretending?"

    Huo Yishen threw her on the bed, and stretched out his hand to untie the belt on his waist, "Well, stop pretending."

ʚChapter 618 Break All Your Legs
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    After a few days, the transport ship was finally handed over.

    In addition to rewards for meritorious deeds, a large amount of points was also credited.

    It is obviously the season of the twelfth lunar month, but the sun shines brightly every day.

    Even so, it can't stop the Spring Festival from getting closer.

    After more than ten years of natural disasters, this year is the most anticipated Spring Festival.

    The base has made a great leap forward, and most residents have jobs, so there is an atmosphere of Chinese New Year.

    After a busy year, Yu Changzheng gave the special salvage team a holiday, and set off after celebrating the Spring Festival.

    The team members cheered, and finally they can take a long vacation to rest.

    I forgot to mention that with the development of the base and the promotion of their military ranks, the military department not only allocated dormitories to them, but also single rooms.

    But the members still live in the house transformed from the centralized box tacitly.

    It's not that I dislike the red brick dormitory, but that there are too many people living in the military camp, and those who don't know each other find reasons to come over to get close, and ask around the corner to inquire about the internal affairs of the group.

    Needless to say, they chose the container very tacitly.

    The door of the room was closed tightly, pretending that he was not there.

    If you are really bored, go to the farm as a free laborer.

    Jiang Ning didn't favor one person over another, and called the team members to come over to eat hot pot.

    The team members enjoyed the meal, "Sister Ning, do you think we want to build a red brick house?"

    Jiang Ning didn't even raise her eyes, "You have accumulated so many points, but now you have no marriage partner, and you have points but no land to spend, why? Don’t build it?”

    So they all ran to apply for construction, even Xu Kaitai, who was tired of living in the military dormitory.

    Each house is 500 square meters, lined up in a row, and it is agreed to be a good neighbor.

    When we return from our next voyage, we can hold a welcome banquet.

    As the Spring Festival was getting closer, most of the people who came from the New World were settled, but the arrangements for the four of them had not been settled for a long time.

    Counting on my fingers, it has been half a month.

    The four of them can be considered calm, either exercising or going to work on the farm.

    The day before New Year's Eve, the military arrangements were finally implemented.

    Zhang Chao arranged to go to the city hall, Zheng Weili was transferred to the police station, Lu Yu stayed in the military office, and Ding Qi went to the Military Defense Committee.

    With such a fancy arrangement, those who watch the excitement are puzzled, but those who watch the doorway understand it.

    The military merits are waving there, even if it is airborne, the position will not be too low.

    For example, Zheng Weili, who is assigned to be the deputy director of the branch, will take up her post after the Spring Festival.

    The four of them had no objections, accepted the organization's arrangement, moved from the guest house to the relevant dormitory, and hurriedly prepared for the New Year.

    Bring people back with supplies, and the four of them will get a lot of reward points, which can be exchanged for supplies in the central mall.

    Jiang Ning sent over some daily necessities as a gift to congratulate them on their wedding banquet.

    Zhang Chao and Lu Yu started the stove and insisted on setting up a table to start the meal.

    Not only Jiang Ning, Huo Yishen, Xu Kaitai, members of the special salvage team, and Rong Sanshao, the backbone of the original camp members, were invited.

    The work they assign is also good, and they have been thrown into various industries in full swing.

    Roughly calculated, at least five tables must be set up to be able to sit down, which consumes a lot of ingredients.

    With a wave of his hand, Jiang Ning asked them to purchase from farms and farms, without middlemen to make the difference.

    The points are limited, and there is no heroism like big fish and big meat, but there are four dishes per table, and the combination of meat and vegetables is already full of sincerity.

    With the trumpet present, there is no room for others to play their role.

    He took ** egg soup as wine, "Come here, come here, they are all from the military base in the south. The fate cultivated in the past and present lives is what makes us gather together today. After making this bowl, we are all brothers and sisters who died It's gone."

    Jiang Ning scratched the ground with his toes.

    Instead, Zhang Chao and Lu Yu became active, and the sleeping young soul was waking up.

    The three live treasures almost had a cigarette in their mouths.

    After the dinner, the special salvage team planned to hold a New Year's Eve dinner together, and wanted to make it lively.

    "Captain Huo, Sister Ning, are you coming?"

    "Must." Jiang Ning said cheerfully, "There is a New Year's Eve dinner at home, so let's come and sit down, so we have to keep our stomachs open.

    " I want to celebrate the New Year with or without food.

    Those who are alone are also actively forming a team, just want to make the atmosphere more lively.

    The dog training base is on holiday, and the four treasures with the wolf gene actively resist and fight for freedom, and even sneak away home for a meal.

    The trainer couldn't laugh or cry, and it didn't work after chasing him to the red brick compound.

    Grandma Jiang couldn't help laughing, "It's hard for you, if you can, let them celebrate the New Year at home, and I will send them back in a few years." The trainers of the

    chief's house don't dare to have opinions, and they have to hold back their opinions.

    As a result, Sibao succeeded in cheating.

    However, Heibei also followed, reluctant to leave.

    Ugh, this is embarrassing.

    Jiang Ning glanced at the wolf-hearted, who knows that the relationship between the husband and wife is as sweet as honey, and they have no time to deal with it.

    She thought that Ah Sha would most likely become her grandson-in-law, so she kept them together.

    There are a total of ten big and small ones, except for the new three treasures that have not been weaned, the rest are all rice buckets.

    That is to say, Jiang Ning is rich and powerful, who can afford it.

    Just give them food and drink, howling wolves at night almost broke Jiang Ning.

    Heibei has a bit of eagle sauce physique on his body, so he howled.

    Unbearable, she rushed out with a broom stick, and said with a ferocious face: "Howl, howl again, I will break all your legs."

    Grandma went crazy, Sibao shut up obediently, only Xin Sanbao was still moaning, and was quickly beaten Hold your mouth shut.

    Waking up on the morning of New Year's Eve, feeding ten rice buckets, the whole family started preparing for the New Year's Eve dinner.

    Gu Tinglin and Shu Xueqing didn't go to work, and they were looking forward to this Spring Festival with children by their side, so they came early to help with the reunion dinner.

    The Spring Festival is like a new life for all staff.

    Fried fried piles, sauced tofu and bitter gourd, stewed chicken, fried duck, flame drunk goose, very busy.

    Compared with Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen, neither Gu Tinglin nor Shu Xueqing was in charge of cooking, and the stuffed tofu was all cracked.

    It doesn't matter, the most important thing is to be happy.

    Ten rice buckets followed in and out, and they were all locked in cages.

    In the center of the square, festive music suddenly sounded, "Today is a good day, and everything you want can come true..."

    Really, handing over the power to He Tianming is definitely a wise decision.

    I have encountered many difficulties this year, but they have all been resolved through the efforts of the team, which is much better than the military department's own scrambling.

    Professional things should be handed over to professional people.

    Those who complained about Gu Tinglin's willful decision at the beginning can only be convinced now.

    This is especially true for those who secretly slandered him for helping his daughter and son-in-law. He did help, but everyone knows who is responsible for the base's achievements today.

    They are all beneficiaries, except for capitalized clothes, it is the trend of the times.

    What Jiang Ning didn't know was that before the special team came back, Gu Tinglin held a military and political appreciation banquet years ago.

    The award of the award, the award of the award.

    At the thank-you banquet, He Tianming proposed the five-year development plan for Fengcheng, which shocked many people.

    For half a month, high-level military and political officials have been discussing the plan.

    There are pros and cons.

    In the end, it was not announced, but Gu Tinglin already had the answer in his heart.

ʚChapter 619 She Won't Miss the Chance to Make Herself Strong
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Doudou is diligent and cleans up the yard.

    There are couplets and red lanterns in Jiang Ning's space, and I don't know when they will be able to show them openly.

    Eat casually at noon, and continue to be busy in the afternoon.

    The New Year's Eve dinner is very early, the table opens around five o'clock, and there are no firecrackers and fireworks.

    Jiang Ning moved out of the TV and copied the Spring Festival Gala program.

    A big table full of food, five people and ten dogs, not to mention how lively it is.

    Jiang Ning took the white bottle and the red bottle, Gu Tinglin went with his son-in-law, and the other three drank the red bottle.

    The dog is quite wild, and wants to leave one, "Wang."

    Shu Xueqing suddenly gave birth at the dinner table, "A Ning, you and Yishen are not young, it's time to have a child, and your dad will be able to hold a grandson by then. "

    Jiang Ning was stunned, and said with a smile: "It's good for the child to follow the fate."

    "It's better to have a chance sooner."

    Shu Xueqing is very optimistic about the two. The natural disaster has not damaged the body for so many years, and it should be easy to have a child.

    Unlike other women with severe physical loss, they have lost their menstruation, and it takes a lot of effort to recuperate. The hospital has spent a lot of thought, and the base has related subsidy policies. There are many women who come to recuperate, but not many menstruate again.

    Whether there is hope of pregnancy, it is hard to say now.

    Gu Tinglin didn't object, and said in a gentle tone: "It's not too late for you to think about it after the work to go to sea is completed."

    Jiang Ning didn't make it clear, "Well, we'll talk about it at that time."

    In fact, she does not reject having children, but she is unwilling Now, the environment is gradually stable, and she and Huo Yi have a deep relationship, so it is not without discussion.

    But the task at this stage has not been achieved, and it will not be too late to plan.

    After dinner, the family sat and ate fruit to watch the party.

    After gnawing on the bones, the dogs either slept or squatted in front of the TV, and when they encountered excited scenes, they either barked or wailed.

    Rong Tingting knocked on the door outside and called Doudou to the square to watch the party.

    That's right, the last time the Special Salvage Team went to sea, one of the tinder boxes was filled with recreational electronics.

    It is full of equipment such as TV, KTV, stereo, open-air movie, and some video materials, which makes the government departments very happy.

    There is no problem with the debugging, and the news was released early that a movie will be shown in the square to celebrate the Spring Festival.

    The two are about the same age and have many topics in common, and they are closer than others.

    Doudou has a delicate mind, even though her sister-in-law gave her a lot of beautiful clothes, considering that Rong Tingting is not as superior as her own family, she still wears ordinary casual sportswear.

    Rong Tingting wore a new dress, earning points with her own efforts, and then went to the central mall to pluck the cloth and sew it herself with needles and threads.

    Seeing that Doudou was wearing sportswear, she said shyly: "Doudou, the Spring Festival is saying goodbye to the old and welcoming the new. Everyone is trying to dress up, why are you still wearing old clothes?"

    Doudou took her arm and left, "Comfortable and comfortable That's fine."

    Actually, he didn't want to steal Tingting's limelight.

    Doudou is not interested in men, and even more annoyed that they are like flies, usually wishing to be as low-key as possible.

    But Rong Tingting is different.

    Although she didn't say it, Doudou is not stupid, the Rong family has their own mission.

    Tingting actually doesn't believe in love, or in the last days, even if she believes it is useless, the rational way is to maximize the benefits of marriage.

    So even if she is not yet an adult, she does not reject contact with young men with outstanding or background, but she also has her own bottom line.

    Put a long line to catch big fish, first get it in the fish pond and raise it slowly.

    Of course, marriage can only be icing on the cake, the most important thing is to work hard.

    She will not let go of the opportunity to make herself strong.

    Compared with Rong Tingting, Doudou is very fortunate that she has the best brother and sister-in-law in the world.

    If it were her, Rong Tingting might not be able to do well.

    So Doudou doesn't reject Rong Tingting's actions, on the contrary, she admires them sometimes.

    Maybe he really considered her a friend.

    Letting the two young girls out at night, Shu Xueqing was vaguely worried, "Is there any danger?"

    Jiang Ning said relaxedly, "I'm not afraid, Doudou can handle it."

    Given the age difference, Doudou has her own life Circle, can't stay at home all the time.

    Rong Tingting dared to come out, I believe that the second generation of slippers also taught her the most basic wolf defense skills.

    The chief's house is in a good location, not very far from the city center, festive music is coming from the speakers in the distance.

    There are bright fireworks in Fengcheng, which just bloom brightly on the movie screen.

    At eight o'clock, He Tianming delivered a Spring Festival congratulatory speech on time, as well as the outlook for government work in the coming year.

    It not only pours chicken soup for the soul, but also gives people unlimited hope.

    Because of his existence, the military has saved a lot of troubles, especially Gu Tinglin.

    Jiang Ning was a little moved and wanted to visit him.

    Huo Yishen suggested, "Let's go to Bureau Ling together, they have dedicated themselves to Fengcheng."

    So, the two talked to Gu Tinglin and Shu Xueqing, and went back to the house to take two New Year's greeting gift boxes.

    The road was quiet, and the alley was empty, all went to the square to watch movies.

    The road was relatively dark, Huo Yi took her hand and walked quietly.

    Coming out of the alley, there are policemen on duty on the avenue not far away.

    Gu Tinglin's decision was correct. The base strictly controls guns. With the continuous expansion of the police force, the problem of food and clothing is gradually being solved, and the public security in the city has improved a lot.

    The same is true for the boundaries of Fengcheng, expanding one after another.

    Gu Tinglin hasn't officially announced yet, but there is no one Jiang Ning doesn't know about Rong Sanshao.

    There are copper mines 300 kilometers away in Fengcheng, and iron mines 500 kilometers away in the other direction.

    The exploration team is still looking outside, and more and more resources will be discovered.

    If the base wants to develop, it must speed up resource development. Without corresponding advanced smelting and smelting equipment, it can only use the traditional methods of the ancestors.

    Take your time step by step.

    To develop, someone has to be responsible.

    Who is willing to abandon the existing life in Fengcheng and be stationed in the wasteland where the birds don't shit?

    But development is imperative, and someone needs to be a pioneer.

    Gu Tinglin opened the map, centered on Fengcheng, and expanded six cities outward.

    Not only giving people, but also giving resources.

    Fengcheng has become the capital, and the six cities have become municipalities directly under the Central Government for common development and coordinated governance.

    This move is ruthless.

    If it goes well, the country is born; if it goes bad, the original power will be torn apart.

    But it is the only way for national rejuvenation and development.

    The persons in charge of the municipalities directly under the central government are hand-picked by Gu Tinglin, without exception, they are all bigwigs from the military department, and the specific cities to go to will be drawn on the spot.

    If someone is really unwilling, he will not force it, and will assign someone else.

    The specific management model can be copied from Fengcheng, or it can be decided by itself.

    Those who copy Fengcheng can be trained in advance by the government team.

    The person in charge of the management of the six cities, Mr. Xiao, is on the list.

    According to Rong Sanshao, Mr. Xiao looked like he had a chicken bone stuck, and his face was really ugly.

    Jiang Ning understood that this choice really made it difficult for him to ride a tiger.

    Refuse, the bounden duty of a soldier is to obey orders, and the other generals have agreed. If he doesn't agree, even if he stays at the headquarters, his soldiers will be transferred away, and he will undoubtedly be emptied.

    Take office now and start all over again.

ʚChapter 620 Borrow from Heaven for Another 10 Years
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Without the continuous supply of special salvage teams, let alone development, it would be difficult to gain a firm foothold.

    Mr. Xiao felt that this policy was clearly aimed at him, but Gu Tinglin added six new cities at the same time. On the surface, he did it without any leaks, and he couldn't even find a reason to criticize.

    Jiang Ning said he has learned.

    Gu Tinglin really kills two birds with one stone.

    For the base to develop, it is inevitable to expand the territory.

    Since Mr. Xiao's heart is higher than the sky, let's take his people out to try, there is no need to hide in Fengcheng and all kinds of conspiracy theories.

    If he is determined to develop and make some achievements, it will be impressive.

    It's really embarrassing to be obsessed with conspiracy, ten fingers have different lengths, and the resources allocated by the headquarters have to pass through Gu Tinglin's fingers.

    Whoever is given and who is not, how much is allocated must be approved.

    Master Xiao couldn't resist with one move, four or two, and he really didn't know what he was doing so well.

    The lights in the square were flickering, and there were crowds of people everywhere.

    I haven't watched a movie for many years, but now I can reappear it. Everyone stares up at the screen, reluctant to move away for a moment.

    I'm afraid it will disappear in the blink of an eye, everything is just a dream.

    Looking at the crowd under the lights, Jiang Ning couldn't help but think of the Xincheng Square in the extreme daylight. It was quite popular during the Spring Festival at that time. He took a lot of photos of Doudou and Qin Mu, which are still stored in his mobile phone.

    There were too many people, and Doudou and Tingting were not found.

    The two walked across the square and walked towards the government compound.

    This is Jiang Ning's first visit.

    They are all single-storey red brick houses, with separate small courtyards in front of the house and behind the house.

    There is a faint light in the room, and the sound of conversation.

    Ling Ju also came.

    The two are making do with the New Year and are having a New Year's Eve dinner.

    He Tianming was going to give a speech during the Spring Festival, and Bureau Ling had to arrange for the police to maintain order in the square. The New Year's Eve dinner was late.

    Kerosene was lit on the table, and there were fish cakes, stewed chicken, and fried vegetables.

    Simple, but not simple.

    I expected Jiang Ning to come, but I didn't expect to come on New Year's Eve.

    He Tianming invited the two of them to come in and sit down, and said with a smile, "Have you had dinner yet, try Ling Ju's cooking?"

    Jiang Ning nodded, "Not everyone can taste Ling Ju's cooking skills, they must try.

    " Seeing that He Tianming has a high position, his house is empty.

    When it comes to eating, there are not even extra bowls and chopsticks.

    Fortunately, Jiang Ning "came prepared", she took out four military lunch boxes from her bag, "The North Pole Eagle Sauce, you just use it."

    Ling Ju was really blunt, and teased: "Well, thanks to you , I have a rice bowl to serve."

    "It's not just a rice bowl." Jiang Ning took out the military kettle again, and both of them had a share.

    A pack of fried peanuts, a bottle of Erguotou with worn labels, "Here, I'll add something to you."

    Liquor, I can't resist it.

    Even He Tianming, who never drank, couldn't help it.

    Jiang Ning even prepared the cups, and served He Tianming and Ling Juman, "Come, come, I respect the two servants of the people." There are

    some words that are not suitable to say, but they are all in the wine.     After two glasses of wine, the atmosphere became active. Jiang Ning kept filling the two of them, "Taste the peanuts

    I fried with my own hands."

The temples are gray and white.

    Not only He Tianming is old, but Ling Ju is also old.

    Natural disasters are ruthless, and so are the years.

    Both of them have no family members, but they still devote themselves to the world.

    "Mayor He, Jue Ling, Ah Shen and I are not often at home. If you have difficulties in life, you can find Rong Sanshao or Doudou." He Tianming is cheerful, "

    There is no difficulty. Compared with wandering at sea or wandering in the North Pole, now It's already very good."

    He looked at Jiang Ning, smiled and said, "I believe Fengcheng will become even better in a few years."

    Ling Ju raised his glass and drank it, "Borrow another 10 years from the sky, old He I can keep the starlight of thousands of families in Fengcheng."

    "Don't be self-effacing, I wouldn't be able to support such a big stall without your full support."

    Ling Ju took the initiative to respect Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen, "Come on, if it weren't for you The special salvage team is strong, no matter how talented the base is, there is no way to spread the pot."

    Dele, this cycle of flattery.

    The two of them didn't eat, drank two glasses of wine, and paid early New Year's greetings.

    Before leaving, Jiang Ning took out two boxes of tea, brick candy, canned food, and two pairs of warm cloth shoes from her bag as a New Year gift for them.

    He Tianming sent the two of them away.

    Back at the house, the two continued to eat the New Year's Eve dinner.

    After a few drinks, I felt drunk.

    Listening to the sound of the movie coming from the square, Ling Ju couldn't help feeling a little dazed, "Old He, are you saying that Jiang Ning is helping us, or are we helping her?" He Tianming was silent for a while, "It's the Eight Immortals crossing the sea, building a

    common Homeland."

    Ling Ju deeply agrees, "Do you think we can last another ten years? What will it be like then?"

    He Tianming knows his own body very well, "No matter how long it lasts, keep your feet on the ground every day, Even if one day you fail, you will have no regrets."

    Coming out of the office compound, when the movie was over, many people lingered and chatted in small groups.

    "Gong Xi Fa Cai, there is meat to eat every day."

    "Fat Cai Fa Cai, adding children and making money."

    Listening to the relaxed and festive blessings, one can't help but feel dazed, as if the natural disaster has really gone.

    In the cold night, Jiang Ning held Huo Yishen's arm, and said in a surprising voice: "Mr. Huo, carry me back."

    Huo Yishen really squatted down.

    Jiang Ning laughed, "I'm an old couple, are you still willing to recite it?"

    "As long as you can recite it, until the day you close your eyes."

    Jiang Ning didn't let him really recite it. "I'll recite it when I get home."

    In the darkness, she dragged him away quickly, "Don't be seen by others, pay attention to your image."

    Huo Yi smiled deeply, and went home with his arms around her.

    When he got home, Gu Tinglin had already returned to the next door.

    Jiang Ning rummaged in the space and prepared a new set of clothes for everyone, especially Huo Yishen's set, which he even asked him to try on the spot.

    Huo Yi raised his eyebrows deeply, "Are you sure?"

    Well, as expected, what he lacked was self-confidence, which successfully made the old driver Jiang Ning blush.

    Jiang Ning specially sent Gu Tinglin and Shu Xueqing's.

    The two haven't rested yet, one is reading a book and the other is knitting a sweater. The picture looks peaceful and peaceful.

    Jiang Ning was a little envious, so she couldn't help but took out her mobile phone and took a photo, hoping that in the future, when she gets old, she will be in harmony with Huo Yishen.

    The wool was given by Jiang Ning, and Shu Xueqing wanted to make a vest for Gu Tinglin.

    When I got home, Doudou had already come back from a date.

    Jiang Ning asked, "Have you sent Tingting back?"

    "No, she has an appointment."

    Jiang Ning was stunned for a moment before realizing it.

    "Sister-in-law, you don't have to worry. Uncle Rong is now the team leader of the military secretariat, and no one dares to have ill intentions against Tingting."

    In fact, there are more men who miss Doudou, and they are all relatively good. If you're not interested, you might as well slip away early.

    Jiang Ning frowned slightly, and said after a long while: "Doudou, if you meet someone who is excellent in all aspects and is enough to make you fall in love, you can consider getting along slowly, but don't rush to get married, time will give you the most true love." Answer."

    Doudou's attitude was decisive, "Sister-in-law, I didn't think about it." "

    Well, if you don't plan, then stay away from them, especially if Tingting is interested."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 475 55
Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original owner came from a remote planet and was...
39.6K 595 47
A ​​ruthless flood swept the world, natural disasters came, extreme cold and heat, earthquakes and a series of extreme weather appeared, human civili...
13.9K 238 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
68.9K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...