Natural disasters, I won by h...

Autorstwa pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story Więcej

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Check 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Chapter 601 - 610

342 6 1
Autorstwa pinqu_

ʚChapter 601 Are They Still Alive?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Huang Mao was taken aback, "Sister Ning, do you know her?"

    Jiang Ning said excitedly, "My own, let go."

    Huang Mao let go, and Zheng Weili coughed violently.

    Jiang Ning never thought that he would meet her in the New World.

    There are too many things I want to say, but I can't say them for a while.

    She handed the general the kettle.

    Zheng Weili took two sips of water to stop her choking, and Jiang Ning also wiped off the oil paint on her face.

    Looking at the familiar facial features, it took Zheng Weili a while to recover, and she reached out to hug her, "Jiang Ning."

    She always believed that Jiang Ning was still alive and well.

    It's just that I didn't expect to meet on such an occasion.

    After reacting, Huang Mao and the others were embarrassed. They almost turned all of them into meat just now.

    That's right, all of these people are Chinese, and several of them are Tinder planners, as well as survivors they met later.

    Jiang Ning took a deep breath,

    her tone a little nervous, "     Where are Lu Yu and Zhang

    Chao?"

Both of them were seriously injured, I'm afraid..."

    Jiang Ning frowned, "How could you confront Ying Jiang?"

    It's a long story, now that the misunderstanding has been resolved, Zheng Weili doesn't want to waste time, and has to rush back to the camp as soon as possible. with.

    Jiang Ning never thought that Zheng Weili led the team to set up a trap for an ambush. In fact, she wanted to catch Yingjiang, but she ran into it by mistake.

    The environment was harsh, and the trap was flawless, which made the special team unaware.

    Fortunately, the abnormality was discovered in time, and there was no mass killing, otherwise blood would flow into rivers today, and it was compatriots who were killed.

    Especially the fire planner, also from the southern military base.

    Everyone present breathed a sigh of relief, and at the same time secretly praised Zheng Weili and others, although the hardware was not up to standard, they did a good job in stealth and traps.

    It really complied with that sentence, the flood rushed into the Dragon King Temple - my family didn't know my family.

    Setting foot in the New World, Jiang Ning's greatest joy is meeting Zheng Weili again.

    She hoped that Zhang Chao and Lu Yu would be fine, and everything would be done in time.

    The campsite is a bit far away, and it takes hours to walk.

    Without thinking about it, Jiang Ning drove her back, "There is medicine in the car."

    So, two armored vehicles took Zheng Weili and ran wildly in the desert.

    Fearing another misunderstanding and causing a fight, they also brought a few survivors with them, and they had to sit on the roof of the car because there was not enough space.

    In the car, Zheng Weili briefly explained the ins and outs of the matter.

    After the land sank, the submarine went through countless risks and drifted aimlessly in the ocean.

    Later, I met a companion and picked it up while walking.

    The team was getting bigger and bigger, totaling as many as seven submarines.

    No matter how hard the members saved their teeth, they still ran out of food.

    They had to catch fish, fearing ancient viruses, and after slaughtering, they only took the clean fish and cooked it for several hours before eating it.

    Later, I encountered survivors from other countries and fought each other for resources.

    Live desperately and brutally until the mainland rises again.

    After going ashore, they encountered survivors one after another, and as long as their compatriots were not devoid of humanity, they would hold together to keep warm and defend against foreign enemies.

    After a few years of suffering like this, the team has grown to thousands of people.

    Later, an open-air oil field was discovered, and the team settled nearby for the fire source, but they were targeted by Yingjiang a few months ago.

    They also didn't expect that Yingjiang's national base also landed on this continent, and they sent people out to find resources.

    Not only are the oil fields being targeted, but they are also wanted to be recruited as slaves digging oil fields.

    When Zheng Weili and the others quit, they naturally started fighting.

    Yingjiang's national base is far away, and they look down on them from the bottom of their hearts, so they didn't send many soldiers over, but they win because of their strong weapons and equipment.

    Zheng Weili and others didn't have many weapons, so they had to adopt the tactics of their ancestors and fight scattered guerrilla warfare.

    It's been like this for half a year.

    It was estimated that the Yingjiang oil transport team would pass by here, so Zheng Weili led the team to dig a hole to ambush, trying to attack the oil transport truck and blow them up to death, but Jiang Ning and others mistakenly hit them.

    Jiang Ning couldn't imagine that with just a few shotguns, he had to deal with Ying Jiang and others for half a year?

    There are only more than 12,000 people in Fengcheng, and Zheng Weili's team has thousands of people, and the scale is indeed not small.

    When Huang Mao and the others heard that the oil field was actually discovered by his compatriots first, and that Yingjiang was just taking it by force, they immediately became angry.

    There is no reason for this, it must be snatched back!

    Jiang Ning was completely indifferent, worried that something would happen to Zhang Chao and Lu Yu.

    They grew up together in an orphanage, so it is not an exaggeration to say that they are relatives.

    Hurry up, hurry up, the sky is full of dust.

    After about two hours, we finally arrived at the camp.

    Sure enough, the appearance of the Eagle Hummer made the camp vigilant. Just as they were about to send an emergency call, they found their own people sitting on the roof of the car.

    They waved their hands desperately to signal: one of our own.

    It is estimated that Ying Jiang will be defeated this time, and their weapons will also be seized.

    Sister Zheng is so powerful that she actually captured two armored vehicles and came back.

    The Hummer rushed into the dilapidated camp. Zheng Weili hurriedly got out of the car and asked nervously, "How are Zhang Chao and Lu Yu?"

    A thin woman stepped forward, "Sister Zheng, they have been in a coma and have a fever, probably..."

    Seeing that everyone in the car was wearing eagle sauce uniforms, everyone suddenly became nervous, what's going on?

    Huang Mao and the others had already wiped off the paint on their faces, and hurriedly greeted, "Don't be nervous, my own."

    Eagle-style equipment, oriental faces, and friendly language made everyone stunned.

    Jiang Ning didn't care about other things, and quickly followed Zheng Weili into the tent.

    Inside the tent, there are two skeletons lying... They are really thin, their cheeks are deeply sunken, and there is no movement.

    She subconsciously slowed down, not only worried about disturbing them, but also afraid of scaring them.

    Lu Yu's white and beautiful doll-like face that used to be the envy of countless women is now like a black coal ball, with rough, chapped and emaciated features.

    Not even the slightest bit of popularity.

    Zhang Chao also couldn't recognize him. Not only was he old but also vicissitudes, he felt more than ten years older.

    At this moment, Jiang Ning's heart clenched tightly.

    She couldn't imagine how much they had suffered and suffered in these years.

    What rang in my ears was the laughter and laughter of the three when they got together, and the warmth of the eighteenth floor.

    Didn't expect to get to this point today.

    She stepped forward with her heart hanging, and put her hand on Zhang Chao's forehead.

    Living in the submarine for many years, Jiang Ning's skin is as white as steamed buns compared to his.

    His forehead was hot and his breathing was disturbed.

    The two suffered gunshot wounds, but luckily they were not hurt critically.

    But there is a lack of medical treatment and medicine, and the bullets are dug out with a red-hot knife. Whether life or death depends on fate, the bet wins if the bar passes.

    Life in the past six months was too bad, fighting guerrilla with Ying Jiang every day, there was no chance of planting and surviving, everyone's body was very weak, let alone being shot.

    Not surprisingly, all the injured were infected.

    Huo Yishen came in with the medicine box and quietly handed it to Jiang Ning.

    Jiang Ning gave them anti-inflammatory and antipyretic injections, and asked Zheng Weili to feed half a bowl of glucose first, and then antibiotics.

    The wounds of the two were re-cleaned, and after disinfection, the carrion was dug out and re-sewed and bandaged.

    Not only two people were injured, but Jiang Ning also dealt with the others.

    Seeing the medicine, many people's eyes lit up.

    Someone couldn't hold back his temper and asked with trembling lips, "Comrade, where did you come from?"

    Not only were they wearing eagle sauce military uniforms, but they also had a lot of flesh on their bodies.

    Compared with them, I am alive like a ghost.

ʚChapter 602 Wake up and don't sleep, Ah Ning is here
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning was busy in the tent, and Xu Kaitai and others couldn't help them. Seeing that the camp members were extremely curious, they spread the word, "We come from the Fengcheng base, and there is also a national base called Huacheng, all of which are managed by the military department." If you are interested, you can make your own choice.

    Compared with here, the conditions of the two bases are not bad, at least you don’t need to wander outside, and you have certain guarantees for food, clothing and safety.” Go home

    ? Turns out they still have a home.

    Many people burst into tears instantly, feeling like a big dream.

    Survival, confrontation, and the life of a lover are at stake, and Zheng Weili has been boiled dry.

    She guarded Lu Yu dully, too tired to ask about Jiang Ning's past, "A-Ning, thank you."

    Jiang Ning comforted, "Don't worry too much, Lu Yu will be fine."

    Zheng Weili couldn't stop worrying , The god of death has knocked on the door countless times, and not every time he can be lucky to escape.

    She held Lu Yu's hand and murmured: "Lu Yu, wake up and don't sleep, Ah Ning is here."

    He would mutter from time to time, wondering where Jiang Ning is now and how is he doing?

    Then ask and answer to yourself, she and brother Shen are so good, how can they have a bad life.

    The last days are difficult, and emotions may really be the straw that makes survivors desperately survive.

    Facing Lu Yu and Zhang Chao who were in a coma, Jiang Ning was in an extremely complicated mood, but he couldn't say what he wanted to say.

    She was guarding in the tent, while Xu Kaitai and others were not idle outside, chatting with the people in the camp, and quickly retrieved the information she wanted.

    Unexpectedly, the enmity between the camp and Yingjiang was also related to the tinder box.

    The tinder box was more than 100 kilometers away from the camp, and they were the first to discover it.

    This was preserved by Huaxia through countless efforts, and Zheng Weili and others belonged to the fire planners.

    It is their duty to protect lost tinder boxes.

    Unexpectedly, the fire could not be covered with paper, and was soon discovered by Ying Jiang.

    They couldn't move it, so they wanted to forcibly unpack it.

    The camp refused to let go, and the war started after the negotiation failed.

    The more they valued the tinder box, the more Yingjiang felt that there were good things in it. They applied to the base for the forced demolition, and they were bringing the most advanced demolition equipment.

    During the scuffle, Zhang Chao, Lu Yu and the others were injured.

    Once the demolition of Yingjiang is successful, the materials inside will be taken away.

    In addition, Yingjiang captured more than 100 people in the camp and forced them to do coolies in the open oil field, suffering both mental and physical abuse.

    The special teams are all soldiers, and their ideological structure is relatively high.

    Knowing that compatriots have been treated inhumanly, a raging fire ignited in my heart.

    Angry, but still relatively rational.

    Huo Yishen said calmly: "Why don't you leave?"

    "Leave?" The camp team leader smiled wryly, "Where can we go?"

    Except for the vast sea and the wasteland continent, when you meet other survivors, you have to hunt or become prey.

    There are oil fields and tinder boxes here, at least there is some hope.

    In fact, at the beginning of landing, they did planting.

    However, the seeds of the submarine were scarce, and the germination rate was low due to the long storage time. Later, the eagle sauce became the hegemony, and they had to fight guerrillas everywhere, and the planting was even abandoned.

    If it goes on like this, I really can't hold on.

    But watching the tinder box being forcibly demolished and the oil field being taken over, I really couldn't swallow the pain in my heart.

    They are waiting for the opportunity, after the successful demolition of Yingjiang, they will find an opportunity to seize the materials in the tinder box, rescue the compatriots who were forced to be enslaved in the oil field, and then look for an opportunity to evacuate.

    But people are not as good as heaven. Of the four heads of the camp, two are injured and comatose, and the other is pretending to be a man in the oil field concentration camp as an internal response, waiting and looking for opportunities to counterattack.

    Now there is only Zheng Weili left. If you want weapons, you have no weapons, and you need food, but you have no food.

    Huo Yishen frowned slightly, and it was Ding Qi who went to the oil field to answer.

    This is in line with the character of the four.

    In such a harsh living environment, the four of them can still achieve such achievements, which is admirable.

    Huang Mao opened the tent and winked at Jiang Ning.

    Jiang Ning walked out of the tent, and the two went to the corner to talk.

    Huang Mao lowered his voice, briefly explained the situation that the group found, and then said: "Ning group, the leaders of the camp are all fire planners from the southern military base. They have relatively high ideological awareness, and the survivors they took in have all been assessed. Yes, the team as a whole is not bad, but COSCO lost the battle with Yingjiang. We

    are all Chinese compatriots, and we want to help, which is also fate, and it is not bad for us."

    The special salvage team all became rich, and they changed There is a lot of food, and every time I go to sea, the base will give a quota, and I will go to the sea to catch some kelp and sea vegetables in my spare time, and I have accumulated a lot of food.

    Usually it is placed on the transport ship, but now the transport ship is in Jiang Ning's hands.

    Food storage is a lot for 14 members, but not enough for a camp of 1,000 people.

    Still, they're willing to take it out.

    Jiang Ning had no objection, but he only drove two cars over. There was no reason to take too many supplies, so he could only express his feelings.

    So, she went to the car and dragged out five bags of miscellaneous grain noodles.

    Each bag is about 20 catties, so that the camp survivors can fill their stomachs.

    It is said to be miscellaneous grain noodles, but it is actually a powder made of sun-dried sweet potatoes and potatoes, and even the dregs are mixed together.

    Even if the taste is extremely poor, it is already excellent food for the camp.

    The kitchen wanted to give up eating, and boiled it into a thin half bowl for each person to fill their stomachs.

    More than ten years in the last days of natural disasters, who has never been hungry, Huang Mao and others have eaten grass roots and Guanyin soil, but after all, it has been a long time.

    Seeing how difficult the people in the camp are now, I can't help but think of those difficult days, "How about we take them home?"

    Huo Yishen analyzed calmly, "They are the size of the camp, and they have leaders. Whether they want to leave or want to Where to go is up to them to decide for themselves, we’d better not interfere lightly.”

    Even if they come from the same base, or are acquaintances and friends, everyone has their own ideas, too much wishful thinking can make people feel embarrassed.

    This was unexpected by Huang Mao and the others, and they were silent for a while.

    A team of thousands of people is already considered a force that should not be underestimated.

    The team members stopped talking about it, but discussed how to get the tinder box back.

    The tinder box has been taken over by Ying Jiang, and special equipment has been dispatched to demolish it.

    There can be no further delay.

    But now it affects the whole body. If they kill the fire box and take away the tinder box, even if the eagle sauce on the scene is wiped out, there are still thousands of people in the camp here, and Jiang Ning's secret will undoubtedly be exposed.

    They can run, but what about the people in the camp?

    Will Yingjiang take revenge on them even more frantically, and even kill the prisoners in the concentration camp to vent their anger.

    One wrong step will cause a chain reaction, which requires a long-term plan.

    Xu Kaitai suggested, "Why don't I take a few people to explore the road first, find out their situation and then discuss?"

    Not only touch the tinder box, but also the oil field.

    Huo Yi nodded deeply, "You take people to find the tinder box, and I'll take people to the oil field."

    Everyone worked together, and Jiang Ning stayed to take care of the patients in the camp.

    In the middle of the night, Zhang Chao opened his eyes in a daze, and vaguely found a figure sitting beside him.

    He thought it was Ding Qi, but it didn't seem like it.

    The dizziness passed, and the vision gradually became clear.

    Jiang Ning? Is he dreaming, or has he gone to Yama Hall.

    "Ning?"

    Jiang Ning was in a shallow sleep, awakened by a hoarse voice.

    Looking at the haggard and weak person in front of her, she smiled reassuringly, "Super."

ʚChapter 603 Retreat Plan
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    In the blink of an eye, a few years later, life and death are boundless.

    How many relatives and friends have never had the opportunity to meet each other throughout their lives.

    Jiang Ning is very thankful that he has been drifting on the sea all year round, looking for supplies around the world, otherwise he would have no chance to find them.

    Perhaps this is an opportunity given by God.

    Zhang Chao was in a trance, "Ning, is this the Palace of the King of Hades?"

    Jiang Ning couldn't laugh or cry, "The King of Hades thinks you have no meat, so he won't accept you." She

    continued to feed half a bowl of sugar water, and seeing that he was a little better, she said a few words Going out, "After the rise of the land, I found the Fengcheng base by accident. Later, I joined the salvage team of the military department and wandered around to salvage supplies. I didn't expect to meet you here.

    " Come back and have a good rest."

    Too weak, Zhang Chao didn't even have the strength to open his mouth to speak, and fell asleep again in a daze.

    As if having a sweet dream, the corners of his mouth raised slightly.

    When it was almost dawn, Lu Yu also woke up, "My wife."

    Zheng Weili smiled at him, feeling like she was about to cry.

    "Don't cry, I still want to accompany and kiss my wife, I'll never die."

    Tsk tsk tsk, the old couple has been married for so many years, but his way of coaxing women has never changed.

    No wonder Zheng Weili was eaten to death by him.

    Hearing a sneer next to him, Lu Yu turned his head with difficulty, his pupils dilated, "Ning?"

    No way, is this a dream or a hallucination!

    Zheng Weili was relieved, her voice hoarse and choked, "A-Ning is here, and she saved you and Zhang Chao." No

    , it must be a dream, they are just like Lao Chaipi, but A-Ning is still a little fairy, almost unchanged.

    Lu Yu believes that Jiang Ning will have a good life, but he can't believe that there is a chance to meet again in this life.

    Zheng Weili explained, "Ah Ning came out to look for the tinder box, and we almost had a misunderstanding and started a fight..."

    The joy of reunion was like a shot in the arm, which made Lu Yu's complexion much better. How are you doing?"

    "Ah Shen took people out to investigate oil fields, and Doudou started a farm at the Fengcheng base."

    Is Fengcheng the hometown of the three of them?

    Doudou is so powerful that he even started a farm.

    At first glance, it sounds like hell and heaven.

    The wasteland here is wild with sand, and the green farm over there sounds like a big dream.

    Seeing that he was in good spirits, Jiang Ning gave him a rough introduction to Hwaseong and Fengcheng, "Both are built by the national army, especially the Hwaseong base is a new national home, and Fengcheng was established by the southern military base."

    Perhaps It was because they went ashore too early, or maybe they didn't meet the team from the Hwaseong base looking for survivors, so they were stationed in this wasteland, and became neighbors with Yingjiang by mistake.

    Three days a small dozen, five days a big dozen.

    I don't know if the Yingjiang base camp was too proud to take them seriously, or because they were entangled in other things, or maybe there was a lack of slaves. In short, they didn't send heavy troops to wipe them out, which gave the camp a chance to breathe.

    In the morning, two teams that went out to investigate returned safely.

    But Zhang Chao and Lu Yu felt much better after the rest, after the fever subsided.

    They were all from the southern military base, and Xu Kaitai was the chief instructor of the submarine team. The three admired and respected him when they saw him, "General instructor Xu."

    Xu Kaitai affirmed, "You have worked hard."

    In one sentence, five words, Almost didn't make them cry on the spot.

    To be honest, the three of them didn't expect to survive until today.

    Drifting at sea is like a walking dead, always wanting to do something, insist on something, to keep myself alive.

    Lu Yu didn't hold back, he cried like a child when he dried up his tears when he was a child, "

    Mr. , until today there are only 7 left, and they have experienced countless unimaginable dangers, but they have never disconnected the connection of the tinder box.

    Perhaps it is precisely because of this belief that they persist until today.

    Everyone was stunned, are they crazy? The ocean is so dangerous that life is in danger at any time.

    Xu Kaitai had a serious face, and it took him a while to say, "Where is the submarine?"

    Zheng Weili said, "It's at sea."

    There are 7 submarines in total, and two tinder boxes left, all hidden in a hidden bay.

    That's right, there are hundreds of people there. Apart from guarding the submarine, they are fishing, and there are oil fields here to make fire. They are also confident in turning the wasteland into an oasis.

    The ideal is beautiful, but unfortunately it is too close to Ying Jiang.

    Xu Kaitai looked dignified and solemn, and patted the shoulders of several people, "You are all good, you are worthy of being the people's soldiers."

    These words also brought Zhang Chao and Zheng Weili to tears, and they couldn't stop them no matter what.

    It was too bitter, too difficult, how many times I escaped from death, all I remember are heart-piercing glass scum.

    After crying, what should be faced is still to be faced.

    It happened by coincidence, but the difficulty needs to be solved.

    Huo Yi spoke deeply, asking the camp leader to sit down with the special team.

    The goal of the special team is very clear, they want to take the tinder box and leave, even Eagle Sauce can't stop it.

    But before starting the fight, make sure the camp is gone.

    Who doesn't yearn for a good life, but there are thousands of people in the camp, and more than a hundred of them have become prisoners, and they can't be abandoned if they just leave.

    Huo Yishen had a clear goal, "If you choose to leave, we will find a way to assist you in rescuing the captured people; if you choose not to leave, we will evacuate when we get the tinder box, and you must be prepared to be retaliated by them.

    " Locking up a thousand people cannot be decided in a few words.

    Zhang Chao thought for a while, "We need to discuss."

    So the special team waited outside.

    After half an hour, the camp finally made up their minds and they were willing to leave.

    Huacheng belongs to the Huaxia National Base, but they are from the southern military, and their thinking will be relatively inclined.

    Countless experiences tell them that no matter how good Hwaseong is, Jiang Ning has no choice, and there must be a reason behind it.

    You can't go wrong with making the same decision as her.

    Whether public or private, they prefer the Fengcheng base.

    But the team is huge, and many people yearn for the Hwaseong base in their hearts, but the leaders have chosen the Fengcheng base one after another, and they can only follow suit.

    After all, we have been through hardships together in the camp, and we can hold together in a new place. What if we go to Hwaseong alone and don’t know the place where we live?

    So they all decided to go to Fengcheng.

    Make a good decision, and the next thing you have to face is how to evacuate quickly.

    Excluding the captives and the sea branch, there are hundreds of people in the camp, and they only have 7 submarines. Even if the submarine aisle is crowded, it can only hold 400 people at most.

    The more overloaded, the greater the risk.

    What about the remaining 600 people?

ʚChapter 604 The Explosive Death Metal Rock
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    There are more than 600 people left in the camp, but it is impossible for the special salvage team to take out the transport ship and take them back.

    More than 600 pairs of eyes, how to explain the hoisting of the tinder box, and the route is too long, and the risk of driving a transport ship all the way back is too high.

    Special salvage teams cannot take that risk.

    Xu Kaitai's nuclear submarine can carry people. The regular staffing is 160 people, and the overloaded capacity has more than 600 people...

    This time it is the turn of Jiang Ning and others to hold a meeting.

    The Wasteland Continent is too far away from Fengcheng, and it is unrealistic to transport them back and forth separately. It is impossible to keep secrets by using a transport ship, and the long-distance voyage is too dangerous.

    Unless you go to Yingjiang's military port to snatch nuclear submarines.

    This is simply the birthday man hanged himself-he thinks his life is too long.

    In the end, they negotiated and took the risk of driving the nuclear submarine back.

    Jiang Ning didn't object. If he really encountered a storm that he couldn't overcome, he would hide in the space, but he couldn't let the survivors of the camp find out, so he had to close all the observation windows in advance.

    After the return plan is determined, the next step is to formulate a rescue plan.

    There are more than 50 Yingjiang soldiers stationed in the oil field, equipped with pistols, submachine guns, grenades, bombs, an armored vehicle, several trucks, etc.

    In general, the oil field is rich in weapons.

    There is a risk in a strong attack. If they ignite the oil storage warehouse, it will undoubtedly be a super oil explosion, and it will be of no benefit to anyone if it blows up everywhere.

    Jiang Ning pondered, "Do they have armored vehicles like ours?"

    Zheng Weili nodded, "There are similar ones. It should be the configuration of the Yingjiang base camp. They have been to the oil field station, but they are not as new as yours." Otherwise, she would not

    drive I mistakenly thought that Jiang Ning and others were Ying Jiang.

    It is not possible to attack by force, but to send a small team to deal with the key sentry personnel first, and then fight a coordinated battle.

    Zhang Chao and Lu Yu were injured, and the two were unable to participate in the battle.

    Huo Yishen asked Zheng Weili to choose 100 people with better skills, 10 of them would cooperate in the attack, and the rest would wait for support.

    The rest of the people evacuated in two routes, one evacuated to the submarine camp in the bay, and then evacuated towards Fengcheng after boarding the submarine.

    The other team withdrew to the location of the nuclear submarine, and then left with Xu Kaitai and others.

    Zheng Weili and others discussed the details of the sub-line evacuation, and then arranged for the survivors to leave.

    Hundreds of people, and those who went out to look for supplies, did not mean that they could evacuate immediately.

    After a busy day, all the survivors were evacuated until the sun went down, leaving only about 100 people.

    Zhang Chao and Lu Yu must also leave, even if they are unwilling to do so.

    Since the natural disaster, the three of them have always advanced and retreated together and never separated, not to mention that Ding Qi is still in the concentration camp.

    Lu Yu resolutely said, "Lili, I would rather die than be separated from you."

    I'm not kidding, if there is no strong will, not everyone can survive the natural disaster.

    Lu Yu asked herself many times, what is the reason for persistence?

    He has no relatives, has never known who his parents are since he was born, and has fewer friends who think highly of him.

    The reason why I can't live without Zheng Weili, don't look at her carefree and hot-tempered, in fact she is very simple-minded and afraid of loneliness, and she has always been good to him with all her heart.

    What would she do if he was gone?

    For more than ten years, although they have not received a certificate, they have long regarded each other as their only relatives.

    He was afraid of parting, afraid of life and death from now on.

    Zhang Chao also refused, he had to wait for Ding Qi.

    In the end, Zheng Weili couldn't do without agreeing, "Okay, even if we die, we will die together."

    Standing on the high slope of the wasteland, the three of them couldn't help feeling mixed feelings as they watched the receding team keep getting smaller and finally disappeared from sight.

    Jiang Ning and the others were not idle, and they all dressed up in disguise.

    Different races have very different facial features, which can only be compensated by oriental magic as much as possible.

    After drawing for a long time, it is really similar.

    Huang Mao was from a good family in his early years, and his parents worked hard on his language training. Not only did he learn four foreign languages, but he also learned the authentic Eagle accent.

    The family planned to build him into an elite, but he rebelled and ran to join the army, and successfully passed the selection of special forces.

    The rebellious choice made him no longer have the opportunity to accompany his parents.

    In the past, I was sad and blamed myself, but later I was glad that they left early and didn't have to suffer later.

    Walking in the extreme cold, I can't sleep without pain.

    Everyone wore a few more clothes, and their burly and bulky figures stood out, resembling eagle sauce.

    It's the colored contact lenses that Sister Ning got from somewhere. It's uncomfortable to wear her eyes, so she can only bear it for the effect.

    Zheng Weili is familiar with the distribution of oil fields, and Ding Qi also secretly spread the news that the distribution of Yingjiang's sentry points, shift changes, and work and rest time have all been figured out.

    There are three checkpoints in the oil field. When I saw the lights moving quickly in the distance, I immediately became vigilant.

    They used binoculars to investigate and found two moving Eagle armored vehicles.

    Just judging from the rushing of the vehicle, the wild speed of driving, and the personalized moving route, it was his own people who didn't run away.

    Just why do they come at night?

    At night, the wind and sand are even stronger, whistling in my ears from time to time, and dust is drilled into my nose.

    It really sucks.

    The car was getting closer, and the sentries cheered up.

    Soon, two armored vehicles arrived at the first checkpoint.

    Sitting in the driver's seat, Huang Mao was smoking a cigarette with his mouth crooked, "hey..."

    When the car window opened, he was smoking death metal rock, the pungent smell of smoke, and a strong smell of alcohol.

    There were men and women, each of them shook their heads as if they had been drugged, and their bodies swayed to their heart's content.

    Huang Mao poked his head out, speaking arrogantly and conceitedly, "The special forces team we sent from the headquarters will help you deal with those Chinese people who are wreaking havoc..."

    He complained while talking about his intentions, calling the garrison troops full of shit Yes, even the group of shrimp soldiers and crab generals couldn't be dealt with, so they had to rush over from the headquarters, and the happy weekend was ruined like this.

    The sentinel hadn't received the news that the headquarters would send someone, but they all looked western, and their rebellious and rude attitudes were no different from those who came before.

    He dutifully got them out of the car for inspection.

    "Check what?" The soldiers immediately exploded when they heard it, "Look what weapons we have brought?"

    They cursed, but they all got out of the car.

    Don't look at smoking and drinking, but the special forces are covered with weapons.

    There are military daggers, pistols, submachine guns, and grenades embedded in the military boots...

    There are even explosives and flamethrowers in the weapon compartment in the trunk of the car, all of which are fake eagles.

    "Hey, man..."

    The two sentinels were pushed aside by them, greeting in various fancy ways.

    Huang Mao took out his work card and a stack of documents, and flashed them before their eyes, with dirty words in his mouth from time to time, and his expression was irritable and impatient.

    He has a higher military rank than them, more weapons than them, and swears a lot, feeling like he's going to be hit in the head at any time.

    Finally, the sentinel bit the bullet and let it go.

    The people in the headquarters are awesome, and the people who came down before are just like ghosts, and they can't afford to offend them!

    The two armored vehicles moved on.

    Checkpoint No. 2 can observe No. 1, but the two armored vehicles are too eye-catching, and their attention is firmly attracted throughout the process.

    After a while, the sentry's binoculars moved back to checkpoint No. 1, and found nothing unusual, so they continued to stare at the armored vehicle.

    As everyone knows, the four sentinels of checkpoint No. 1 have fallen in a pool of blood...

ʚChapter 605 The most important thing is to be happy
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Several people moved quickly, took off their clothes, hung their weapons on their bodies, and calmly performed duties for the deceased, just showing their backs to the No. 2 checkpoint from time to time.

    After successfully passing Level 1, Huang Mao followed the same pattern to deal with Level 2, and at the same time entered the sight of Level 3.

    No. 1 was released, and No. 2 felt a little strange, but I didn't find anything wrong.

    "We are in a hurry to go back for the weekend, and we don't want to stay in this ghostly place for a moment. Hurry up and contact the person in charge of your useless abandoned garrison, organize a team to set off overnight, and finish strangling those hateful Chinese people..." Two

    vehicles There was a distance between the front and back of the car, and more than a dozen people got off the car.

    Everyone's attention was on them, and they didn't notice that someone got out from under the car, flashed into the darkness with lightning speed, and quietly approached the sentry point.

    The garrison did not do enough to suppress the bandits, and they were being tricked by the Huaxia people who were fighting guerrilla warfare one after another. There were rumors that the headquarters was very dissatisfied with this.

    Did not expect to send reinforcements so soon.

    The three checkpoints were successfully passed, and all of them were replaced by their own people.

    Knowing that people from the headquarters came overnight, the person in charge of the camp did not dare to slack off.

    He who had just finished the fierce battle with the three blonde beauties hurriedly pulled up his pants and came out to meet them, even his footsteps were feeble.

    Yes, today is his birthday.

    Have a party tonight to celebrate, unlimited food and wine, as for the beauties...

    keep the fragrant ones for myself, and give the ordinary ones to the brothers, if it's still not enough... anyway, women are scarce in the end of the world, but the demand continues unabated, so we can't do it Sexism, internal needs resolved internally, and above all happy.

    There are not many people stationed in the camp, and the mountains are high and the emperor is far away, so you can just close the door and say hello.

    As for good wine and food, what was the reason for military expenditure in the past, even if natural disasters have been the same for more than ten years.

    Do you think the above don't know? Just turn a blind eye.

    They all used $1,200 coffee cups and $10,000 toilets. In short, if you eat meat every day, you have to drink soup for the bottom.

    Who doesn't know that they are stationed in an oil field, the most important thing is to refine fuel, and they also want to suppress bandits. As long as they don't go too far, the headquarters can almost respond to requests.

    About the party, Ding Qi sent an urgent message.

    Zheng Weili and others made a counterattack plan, but they didn't expect to meet Jiang Ning and others.

    So the plan was temporarily changed, and the two sides jointly acted.

    When he came out of the tent, the person in charge was going to meet him with his belt, only to find that the entire barracks was quiet, and then he remembered what happened at night.

    Spit up, hey crazy.

    Inside the big tent, men and women fell to the ground, their limbs lying on their backs, naked, snoring loudly, the opening scene was too exciting... Many

    soldiers died of drunkenness inside, hugging someone's curly legs Chewed raw, murmured with drunken eyes, "honey, mydarling..." There

    are only 50 eagle sauces in total, except for the sentry and the back kitchen, almost half of them are drunk in the party.

    Luxurious birthday party, everyone was so drunk that their bodies were completely emptied after a night of indulgence.

    The person in charge couldn't wake up no matter how much he kicked, he was so angry that he poured cold water over it.

    In the wasteland desert, the temperature difference between day and night is too great, and some people are finally woken up.

    Quickly packed up and dressed, barely enough to gather a dozen people to go out to meet the one sent by the headquarters.

    Huang Mao and the others waited outside for a long time, and the person in charge arrived late, smiling and saying hello.

    Good guy, the smell of alcohol in his mouth almost killed Huang Mao and the others.

    All of them had flushed faces, heavy eyes and heavy footsteps, and a choking smell of alcohol exuded from their bodies.

    Jiang Ning used to work part-time in bars and clubs, and had never seen such a scene.

    Same-sex and opposite-sex, exchange and so on, both men and women have fun.

    And those who come out to play are basically rich and powerful.

    There will be more natural disasters in the last days, what Li'an Haoting has seen is only the tip of the iceberg, let alone the Eagle Sauce Barracks, which the whole world knows about.

    In a word, don't try to escape her eyes.

    She gave Huang Mao a look, these soldiers were playing tricks.

    Huang Mao is not a vegetarian either, so he pointed his gun at the head of the person in charge without saying a word, and cursed angrily: "You sons of bitches, the headquarters allocated so many supplies for you to refine fuel and suppress bandits, not for you You guys are playing flower jobs, deliberately raising bandits to find various reasons to suck blood from the headquarters, right? You also delayed our weekend..."

    Planted, planted to death.

    In a fit of rage, he punched the person in charge at the temple.

    After all, it was Eagle Sauce, so I thought I should be able to avoid it.

    Jiang Ning and others also made preparations for their counterattack, quietly hiding their weapons behind their backs, intending to deal with them.

    Unexpectedly, the person in charge was mostly sober from alcohol, but his hollowed out body didn't react, and he fell to the ground with a thud after being punched heavily.

    Huang Mao was stunned.

    what's the situation?

    But he reacted quickly, pointed his gun at the second one, and said angrily, "Tell me, what are you doing tonight?

    " The person was suddenly beaten to the ground, and was stunned for a moment.

    "Get down, get down."

    Jiang Ning and the others spread out, pointing weapons at them one after another, "Don't move, squat down for me."

    The incident happened suddenly, and the mind was stupefied, and now the cold weapon was aimed at them, No one dared to draw their guns easily anymore, so they knelt down obediently.

    But there was still a quick reaction, "What are you doing, we are democratic and free, you have no right..."

    Jiang Ning hit his head with the handle of the gun with his backhand, knocking him unconscious.

    Huang Mao continued the interrogation, yelling and shouting: "Who else participated in the party, where are they, I will take them all back to the headquarters for interrogation."

    One eagle sauce was timid, and obediently told where the party was.

    Huang Mao asked him to lead the way.

    Jiang Ning accompanied Huo Yishen and others.

    A few people arrived at the tent very quickly, and soon saw the disgusting scene...the visual impact was too great to describe in words.

    Before Ying Jiang could speak, Huo Yi broke his neck deeply.

    The three of them walked in and shot guns at their skulls.

    The weapons were silenced so they couldn't be heard outside, but there were still sounds inside the tent.

    A few of them were awakened in a daze, but unfortunately, the three of them had quick eyesight and quick hands. Before they could figure out what was going on, they were smeared on their necks.

    When the three of them came back, those who stayed outside had already been cleaned up.

    They were in the middle of the corpse, and suddenly there was an exclamation not far away.

    A woman's voice.

    Listen again but there is no movement.

    As if everything was an illusion.

    Jiang Ning and Zhang Li reacted quickly, and hurriedly chased them out.

    The two wore night vision goggles and searched carefully.

    Soon, thermal imaging revealed anomalies.

    Someone is hiding behind oil barrels.

    The two separated and outflanked, and walked over quietly.

    As soon as he walked, there was a stick hitting him in the dark.

    Jiang Ning avoided it nimbly, and kicked the woman who was holding a stick in her hand and wanted to sneak up on her. The weapon was on her head, "Don't move."

    The woman panicked, "Don't kill me, I was captured by them."

    Jiang Ning didn't believe it at all, even if he was a scheming...

ʚChapter 606 Eggy Saved His Dog's Life
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The other prisoners were skinny, but the women were plump, which showed that they were well-fed in the barracks.

    She is now afraid only because her life is in danger. If she is the one who fails and is captured tonight, she may not know what kind of face she has.

    Feeling her murderous intent, the woman shivered, "Please let me go, I'll leave right away, nothing happened here tonight, and I won't tell it even if I die." Jiang Ning didn't waste any time, and broke off

    cleanly her neck.

    A woman who can get along like a fish in water in the military camp is not a good person, only the dead can keep secrets.

    Zheng Weili brought people over and began to clear the enemy troops in various important places.

    It is true that he killed more than half of the eagle sauce at once, but the warehouse and oil refinery are the dangerous places, and there is no chance of sparks.

    The concentration camp was close to the oil field. Zheng Weili was familiar with the terrain and led a team to rescue.

    Xu Kaitai led the team to the oil refinery, while Jiang Ning, Huo Yishen and others went to the warehouse.

    The rest of the people clean up the fish that slipped through the net.

    The right time, place and people have made it so far smooth, but we should not take it lightly.

    There are the most guards in the warehouse, but when we are most sleepy in the early morning, the eagle sauces can't participate in the party because they are on duty, and they can't help but feel depressed.

    Some are looking for a place to sleep secretly, some are yawning, and some are idly patrolling.

    A few people touched it quietly, and first wiped the neck of the one who was sleeping secretly in the corner.

    There was a difference in the military uniforms, so Jiang Ning and the others decisively changed into theirs.

    Then he carried the weapon and yawned lazily towards the gate.

    "Are you awake?" The guard at the warehouse door raised his eyes and said dissatisfiedly, "Hurry up and watch, let's go take a pee before going to bed."

    Well, they are in a group, and they agreed to be on duty separately, so that we can sleep well.

    It was dark and the vision was blurry.

    They were in a hurry to pee, bumped into Jiang Ning as they left in a hurry, and suddenly realized something was wrong.

    This height gap is a bit big, and the body is relatively soft.

    Just as he was about to speak, it was a pity that Jiang Ning didn't give him a chance, and suddenly there was a Tang knife in his hand, which was wiped at his neck, and people and corpses entered the storage space.

    Huo Yishen and the others also made quick moves to finish off the remaining three.

    Huang Mao and the others took off the military uniforms of the corpses and changed them on for themselves, standing guard for the dead soldiers.

    Jiang Ning put the corpse into the space, took out a wire and fiddled with the lock of the warehouse for a while, and finally opened it.

    The team members took cover, and she flashed into the warehouse to collect supplies.

    The warehouse stocked a lot of refined derivatives, gasoline, diesel, kerosene, lubricants, paraffin, asphalt, petroleum coke and so on.

    It is almost full, and it is estimated that it will be sent to the headquarters in two days.

    Now, it's all cheap for her.

    The products are really not small, but Jiang Ning, who has harvested the camel country refinery, said that it is very average. She has even collected a lot of 10,000 cubic meters of oil tanks.

    But no matter how small a mosquito is, it's still meat. Besides, this thing is really dangerous, so let's put it in the space first.

    Receive, receive, receive.

    Not even the empty barrels are spared.

    After collecting the supplies, Jiang Ning had just left the warehouse, and before everyone had time to retreat, the patrol team came over.

    The patrol consisted of six people, and they kept an eye on their surroundings as they walked.

    Damn, they had a dog on a leash.

    Can someone explain why Yingjiang's family has a military dog? Shouldn't it be time to kill Baotang?

    The military dog ​​has a sensitive nose. It not only smells strange smells, but also smells blood.

    It immediately issued an early warning and rushed towards the warehouse door.

    Too bad, no open flames are allowed in the oil depot. The patrol team rushed over with their guns, but they didn't dare to open fire easily.

    And none of the military dogs pounced on Jiang Ning.

    Strictly speaking, Jiang Ning is not a dog lover, she just loves the dog who died to protect her in the previous life and is always with her in this life.

    But as long as she has a choice, she will not kill dogs.

    But if it insisted on jumping up, Jiang Ning would not be polite.

    She quickly took out the flying net from the space and hit it, and then sprayed it with ether.

    The captured sturdy military dog ​​howled, and was soon staggered by the ether, unable to get up, and then kicked to the corner.

    The battle was inevitable, and the oil depot was no longer worried about exploding. Huo Yishen acted first and shot directly at the one rushing from a distance.

    With night vision goggles, shoot them in the head.

    The eagle sauces were all out of temper. They dared to shoot when they saw the enemy standing at the door of the oil depot. What worries did they have?

    If you want to blow up, you must blow them up first!

    If they don't shoot, they will be killed.

    So while taking cover, they opened fire violently.

    It's a pity that if you take a slow step, you will ruin your life.

    Not to mention the prepared special forces they encountered.

    After a firefight, the Eagle Sauces were not only wiped out, but were also successfully supplemented.

    Fortunately, a few people reacted quickly and solved it quickly, and successfully replenished the gun.

    Damn it, but the fainted military dog ​​was not killed.

    It should thank itself for its rarity and the value of being captured alive, otherwise it would have been shot down long ago.

    In fact, after removing the eagle sauce, Jiang Ning regretted it and thought about removing it too.

    Unexpectedly, the team members were ready to move, "Sister Ning, let's take it back to Fengcheng."

    There are four treasures in the military, but they are blood relatives and are not suitable for breeding. One day, the wolves will be unable to reproduce, and the species will become extinct.

    In the last days of natural disasters, everything is extinct, so it is very important to preserve the species, not to mention that it is a military dog.

    Jiang Ning wants to say that there are several breeds of dogs lying in the sleeping cabin in her space.

    It's a pity that the current environment is unstable, and it won't be too late to bring it out when there is a suitable time in the future.

    Considering that the sleep chamber technology has not yet been cracked, it is still a question of whether the animals can live if they are taken out directly, but it is a bit difficult.

    Jiang Ning thought it was troublesome, "Maybe it was bitten?"

    The team member reached out to touch it, and said happily, "It's a young black-backed dog, and the egg is still there." The

    unconscious military dog ​​didn't know, it was Dandan who saved it Its life.

    Gunshots were heard in the distance, and then the flames shot up into the sky in the distance, and spread rapidly, quickly lighting up half of the sky.

    Oops, the oil field is on fire.

    The most worrying thing still happened.

    In addition to the soaring black smoke and fire, there were also sparse gunshots.

    Several people hurried over with their dogs on their backs.

    The slaves in the concentration camp were rescued, and they vented their anger to the fullest, smashing the still built with their blood and sweat.

    I would rather destroy it than leave it to Ying Jiang.

    The oil field was set on fire in a shootout, or it would have been destroyed by the emotionally outraged survivors.

    Zheng Weili calmed down their emotions and brought Ding Qi over.

    Ding Qi has short hair, has endured starvation for several years and even lost her breasts, and her face is so dirty that she can't be seen as a woman at all, like a weak and short man.

    Compared with Jiang Ning, it's like heaven and earth.

    But the situation was urgent, and she couldn't say anything other than thank you.

    The oil field is in a hurry and must be evacuated immediately.

    The captives panicked, but Ding Qi was extraordinarily sober, "Calm down, everyone. Food and cars are needed for the retreat. Yingjiang just brought a batch of supplies over a few days ago, and we have to take them all away." Yes, take all that can be taken away

    , Everything that can't be taken away is destroyed.

ʚChapter 607 Take care, wait for me to come back
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Ding Qi, Zheng Weili and others discussed with Jiang Ning, divided the teams to search for supplies, the first team went to collect the tent, the second team searched the material warehouse, and the third team went to the fuel warehouse..." Jiang Ning looked indifferent, "We just came from the fuel warehouse

    . Come over, there is nothing inside, it is estimated that the refined fuel has been transferred away. "

    Ding Qi was surprised. Today is not the day to transport oil, and no prisoners are responsible for carrying it.

    The surprise is the surprise. Now that Jiang Ning has spoken, she is not persistent in sending someone to go, "Okay, then I will not go to the fuel tank, other The place must not be let go, they have been searched carefully, this is the material we evacuated to survive. "

    The captives all listened to Ding Qi, and quickly separated to act.

    Jiang Ning and Huo Yi looked at each other deeply, and they were really powerful.

    Soon, the search results came out.

    Ying Jiang is worthy of Ying Jiang, and the supplies for the camp It is very rich, and it happened that a batch was dispatched two days ago.

    Soybeans, compressed biscuits and vegetables, canned food, nuts, sealed coffee beans, etc., and a small amount of cigarettes and alcohol. Find more.

    Two old armored vehicles, as well as the army card, and the weapons from the dead.

    Not to mention the weapons, even Ying Jiang's clothes were taken off, not even his underwear.

    Ding Qi was even more ruthless, let They also took away all the tents and the like.

    Those who could not be taken away were all thrown into the burning oil field without leaving a single hair for Yingjiang.

    So the survivors threw the body of the soldier Yingjiang into the Burning in the fire.

    Zhang Chao and Lu Yu rushed over with people, and when they saw Huo Yishen, they almost burst into tears and said in unison: "Brother Shen. "

    Without the arrival of Aning and Brother Shen, the battle tonight might not have been won, and it was won so beautifully.

    They helped in times of crisis and saved many lives.

    Huo Yi said calmly, "It's fine."

    Zhang Chao and Ding Qi had been separated for a while, and they hugged each other tightly when they met again.

    The matter was not dangerous, it was a perfect solution.

    Huo Yi said deeply, "Since you are out of danger, we have to find the tinder box immediately and gather at the appointed place." "

    Brother Shen, Aning, thank you for your help, otherwise we don't know how many people will die before we can regain our freedom." Ding

    Qi thanked again and said enthusiastically: "We know the exact whereabouts of the tinder box. It will be more convenient if we don't take you to look for it. The

    tinder box is too big, even if it is broken into parts, it is not easy to carry. Make more groups Talent is fine."

    "No need." Huo Yishen rejected her kindness, "We belong to the special salvage team, and we have a special division of labor and cooperation. We are just fighting the pre-battle, and there will be more professional people to deal with it later. You lead the team and hurry up

    . Hurry to the meeting place, we have a car to go back and forth faster than you, we must cooperate well to evacuate in time, otherwise it will be unimaginable to be discovered by the Yingjiang base camp." The prisoners have been engaged in heavy labor for a long time, and their bodies and spirits have collapsed

    . Limited, it may not be possible to evacuate all by car.

    The old, the weak, the sick and the disabled take the car, and those with slightly better physical strength have to travel day and night.

    Ding Qi is a smart person, and Zheng Weili briefly mentioned to her about the Fengcheng special salvage team.

    Teams that can ride the wind and waves in the ocean, they have their own operational discipline and military secrets, since they refuse, they really don't need it.

    They belong to the special corps of the military department, and they are performing secret missions, not everyone can spy on them.

    Ding Qi did not insist, "Be careful in everything, we will wait for you at the rendezvous."

    After several years, there was not much reminiscence.

    Both sides have their own tasks that must be completed. Jiang Ning hugged the four of them reluctantly, said to each other that they cherish each other, and then drove away in a Hummer.

    Jiang Ning waved to them, "Take care of yourself and wait for me to come back."

    They came and left in a hurry, like a strong wind in a wasteland desert.

    Ding Qi and Zheng Weili were in a trance, as if life was like a dream.

    After the joy of reunion, seeing Jiang Ning getting along with the team members, Zheng Weili couldn't help but sigh with emotion. The good memories of getting along on the 18th floor are still clear, but the distance is getting farther and farther after all.

    Jiang Ning has new players, the ones who can rely on their backs when they are in danger.

    And going around by myself, there are also many life and death encounters, maybe this is the variety of life.

    In any case, there is light ahead, and I will continue to persevere.

    After Jiang Ning and others left, Ding Qi and others did not delay, and quickly organized the orderly evacuation of personnel.

    At dawn, the four of them boarded an armored vehicle and galloped back across the desert.

    A new choice, but not an unknown adventure.

    Fengcheng? Jiang Ning's eyes sparkled when he talked about it.

    Is it the hometown that once raised three people and fought for it?

    It may really be the Garden of Eden that allows Aning to risk his life to protect it.

    The four people yearn for each other.

    After more than ten years of wandering due to natural disasters, everyone is exhausted physically and mentally. They hope that there is a harbor where they can recuperate and live like walking dead.

    Two armored vehicles ran wildly in the wasteland desert, causing dust to fly wildly.

    The oil field is only more than a hundred miles away from the tinder box, and the burning of oil produces soaring black smoke. I am really afraid that they will notice and be vigilant.

    You have to speed up, you can't give them time to react.

    Halfway through, Heibei was awakened by the shake, barking viciously at the crowd.

    If it weren't for being tightly bound by the net bag, I really doubt that it would tear everyone apart.

    Jiang Ning didn't have time to talk to him, so he covered it with ether again.

    Everyone laughed, but Sister Ning acted decisively.

    After racing all the way, they finally arrived at dawn.

    Huang Mao surveyed with a telescope and found a tinder box standing in the distance.

    The eagle sauces are still there, and they have set up a tent to rest in a sheltered place, and next to them are all kinds of unpacked equipment.

    Too far away, and too dark to see what the box-opening tool is.

    Jiang Ning stowed the armored vehicle, and everyone quietly moved towards the tinder box.

    Just when they were about to arrive, no one expected the sleepy sentinel who was watching the night to wake up suddenly.

    He was so uncomfortable being urinated, he hurried to solve it not far away.

    I looked around and was about to go back to sleep when I felt a sudden shake from the corner of my eye.

    He quickly hid in the dark and observed carefully with a telescope.

    It was gray everywhere, as if there was nothing, could it be his vision?

    He patted his head and went back to sleep.

    Unexpectedly, just halfway through sleep, he suddenly sat up and shot back.

    oh my god!

    There are enemies, there are enemies!

    He blew the whistle urgently.

    Jiang Ning and the others were careful enough, but who would have thought that the other party would be naive.

    A piercing whistle sounded.

    Huang Mao thought about whether to repeat the old tricks, but who knows that Yingjiang and the others just use their weapons to do it.

    The bullets cost nothing.

    Fortunately, several people have experienced many battles and quickly found a bunker to protect themselves.

    As a special soldier, there is no need to question his shooting skills.

    A few hundred meters away, Ying Jiang's submachine gun couldn't reach him at all.

    Instead, Jiang Ning took out a sniper rifle, one each with Huo Yishen.

    Huang Mao and the others were also prepared, carrying them on their backs when they set off.

    So, each lay in ambush and waited for the best shooting opportunity.

ʚChapter 608 Complete Reconciliation with My Past Self
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Ying Jiang couldn't help saying that after raising his gun and sweeping wildly, he saw that there was no response for a long time in the distance, so he stopped.

    They used the tinder box as a cover and watched patiently.

    Ten minutes...

    half an hour...

    full light and nothing.

    The team leader slapped him and scolded the vigil for being nervous.

    Mostly it was the wind blowing in the wasteland desert, and they were mistaken for enemy troops.

    However, Huaxia's bandits are really hateful. They have harassed them several times, so we still need to be more vigilant.

    After waiting cautiously for another half an hour, the glare of the sun and the wind and sand slowly rose.

    Another hot and dry day has begun.

    They didn't understand what was in this ghost box and why it was worth the gangsters' lives to protect it. Even the headquarters didn't hesitate to send them over, and tried every means to insist on opening it.

    How many cutting machines and electric drilling machines have been wasted, but I didn't open the huge box. Who knows what materials the Chinese people used to make it.

    However, they brought in the ultimate machinery and drilled for two consecutive days, and a gap has already been opened.

    If there are no accidents, a big opening can be opened today, let's see what's inside!

    Everyone relaxed, except for the sentinels, they no longer guarded the surroundings.

    Cook breakfast quickly, and work after eating.

    Seeing them come out for activities, the very patient Jiang Ning smiled and pulled the trigger without hesitation.

    He gestured and fired at the same time.

    Accompanied by several gunshots, several eagle sauces that had been headshot fell down at the same time.

    There was a panic at the scene, everyone hurried to find a bunker, and pots and pans were thrown all over the floor.

    Some soldiers hurriedly shouted, "Snipers, they are snipers."

    As soon as he finished speaking, he fell into a pool of blood.

    To tell the truth, the soldiers have not fought for a long time.

    To be precise, it has been a long time since I have encountered such a powerful opponent.

    They expelled and captured the survivors. As long as they saw the guns in their hands, the survivors trembled with fear.

    Even if there is resistance, it is painless, and everything can be solved by sweeping the bullets.

    But today, they encountered a difficult opponent.

    Hiding behind the tinder box.

    Jiang Ning hit a short-range smoke bomb and landed on the side of the tinder box impartially.

    The smoke bombs are poisonous, and smelling them makes people twitch their limbs, feel dizzy and nauseated, have trouble breathing, and tears and blurred vision.

    Biological and biological weapons!

    This is a weapon that Jiang Ning picked up in the North Pole, and Yingjiang produced it himself.

    Finally used it on myself.

    Youying sauce couldn't take it anymore, and ran out covering his mouth and nose.

    When you come out, you will give away the head.

    It's death in place, it's death when you come out, they can only win.

    Sorry, Bo lost.

    Fearing that he would not die, Jiang Ning hit another one, which would bring him closer.

    After a while, two more climbed out.

    After waiting for an hour, Jiang Ning and the others approached carefully.

    Sure enough, there were still people alive, but the poison was inhaled and the vision was blurred. The people who kept approaching had double images, and their guns were shot crookedly... There

    were a total of 21 people, all of whom were harvested.

    Jiang Ning and others were equally curious, what exactly is in the tinder box?

    Huo Yishen took out the sensor in front of everyone, and calmly entered the password...

    The team members were pleasantly surprised, the captain gained the trust of the leader, and even gave him the sensor.

    With a loud ticking sound, the huge box door was opened.

    The team members pushed open the door of the box with all their strength, and there were heavily wrapped supplies inside, which could not be seen from the outside at all.

    Huang Mao sneaked in sideways, and found a thick operating manual after a long time.

    It turned out to be a solar power system.

    A full box is full, and it is highly efficient.

    Such a huge tinder box is estimated to be able to cover the entire mountain, which can greatly solve the problem of power shortage in the base.

    After the cheers, it was contemplation and exploration.

    If Zheng Weili and others hadn't risked their lives, this tinder box might have fallen into Yingjiang's hands long ago, and that kind of oil field...

    Behind the tinder box, the lives and sweat of countless Huashu people are condensed.

    Their dedication deserves the gratitude of all living Chinese people.

    It is not suitable to stay here for a long time, Jiang Ning put the tinder box into the space and put it on the transport ship.

    Then, Huang Mao and others stripped the corpses until there was nothing left.

    They have no shortage of clothes and shoes, but they can be distributed to the survivors of the base.

    There was also food, tents, and a truck, captured weapons, etc.

    The mechanical equipment used to open the box is the best that can be used, and it cannot be used as rotten copper scrap iron.

    Anyway, except for the mummy, all of them were put into the space without leaving a single hair.

    In addition to the fuel oil and other materials collected from the oil field, the transport ship was packed to the brim, and there was really no room for crowding.

    After tossing all night without sleep, the team drove to a place suitable for rest, leaving two guards and the rest set up tents to rest.

    The two had separate tents, and Jiang Ning couldn't fall asleep even though his eyelids were so sleepy.

    Zhang Chao and Lu Yu were all in her mind. They chose to live in Fengcheng, and she was very happy because they were one of the few friends after all.

    But at the same time worried about their probing eyes.

    Huo Yi saw through her worry deeply, "Are you afraid that they will find out that you have space?"

    Indeed.

    After being reborn, even if she got the golden finger, Jiang Ning at that time, regardless of her strength, or because of her cruel experience in her previous life, made her heart build barriers.

    Even if the three of them grew up wearing the same pair of pants, even if Zheng Weili saved her, who can guarantee that it will remain the same.

    That is a natural disaster, a bloody end of the world where people can kill each other.

    She didn't have the confidence to be honest.

    Later, by chance, she met He Tianming, Ma Guangnian, Ling Ju and others.

    Drifting in the boundless endless ocean, as if I was the only one left in the world, surrounded by despair and suffocation.

    So when I see compatriots who are struggling, I can't help but want to do something.

    And it was Gu Tinglin who completely opened Jiang Ning's heart.

    He's not perfect, but he's done his best, both in public and in private.

    The loss of family affection was not caused by him, but he was trying his best to make up for it.

    All along, she thought that she didn't need feelings, no matter friendship, family, or love.

    In Scourge, they are not worth a loaf of bread.

    But in the end, she still needs it. If she hadn't met Coke and Huo Yishen, she might have been alone guarding the supplies in the space, tortured by anxiety and depression day and night, facing the cruel and bloody end times alone, and one day the will to survive would be exhausted. , eventually ending his own life.

    And Gu Tinglin silently did everything for her behind the scenes, so that Jiang Ning could completely reconcile with her past self.

    She cut off the past and wanted a better future.

    After living two lifetimes, there are only a handful of friends.

    Because she cared, she suddenly became concerned. When Zhang Chao and Lu Yu learned the truth, would he blame her in his heart?

ʚChapter 609
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Concerned about chaos, Jiang Ning has this worry is only normal.     Huo Yi hugged her deeply, "Ah Ning, people are not static

    . If they resent you because of this, it means that your friendship ends here, so there is no need to be harsh on yourself."

Passing by shoulder to shoulder, some accompany for a while, while others follow life and death.

    Jiang Ning understands, it's just emotion.

    Huo Yi was deeply relieved, "If they are the ones who get the space, they may not be as good as you, just have a clear conscience."

    Jiang Ning nodded and quickly fell asleep.

    It was already afternoon after waking up, everyone was not in a hurry, they came to a leisurely dinner, and did not forget to take out the supplies confiscated from Yingjiang.

    Luncheon meat, nuts, dried fruit, and a ham and seaweed soup.

    Zheng Weili and others evacuated with a large force, and the schedule was relatively slow. The special team was not in a hurry, and stayed for another night in the middle of the night.

    After eating and drinking enough, we drove slowly on the road.

    Instead of going back the same way, take a new route according to the compass.

    When they arrived at the agreed place, Zheng Weili and others did not arrive.

    A few did not wait on the shore, but returned to the nuclear submarine to observe the situation on the shore through the periscope.

    Two days later, the shadow of the migrant finally appeared.

    There were not enough vehicles, but there was a breakdown on the way, and after it was repaired, I had to go back and forth to pick up people, so the action was naturally much slower.

    They waited on the shore, looking around anxiously.

    The nuclear submarine couldn't get close, so Jiang Ning took out 2688 and a few compressed assault boats, picking up people back and forth non-stop.

    Zhang Chao and Lu Yu's injuries were fine, and they guided the survivors to board the ship on the spot.

    After more than ten years, everyone is very mature and rational, and they are no longer the Harpy of the past.

    The evacuation work lasted for half a day. Zhang Chao, Lu Yu and others had good driving skills and took the initiative to take over the task of driving 2688.

    In the face of countless marine disasters, they can still keep the tinder box, Jiang Ning dare not have any doubts.

    Ding Qi wanted to set the vehicle on fire and destroy it, so as to save Ying Jiang.

    "Non-renewable resources, it's too wasteful to destroy." Jiang Ning stopped, "Leave first, let's find a place to hide, and members of the salvage team will come and pick it up." Since she spoke, Ding Qi dismissed the idea and charged

    forward Boat to 2688.

    Jiang Ning and the others drove the car to a place where no one was there, and returned to the nuclear submarine after entering the space.

    Well, there are people everywhere.

    The survivors were in tattered clothes and looked haggard and tired, but they were grateful to the special salvage team and even started to explore Fengcheng.

    Can you find a job over there, and is there a way to fill your stomach?

    Huang Mao left room for his words, "There must be difficulties, but as long as you work hard, you can always survive. It's much better than staying here."

    Of course, you can't compare with them.

    They had special treatment, and they hugged Sister Ning's thigh.

    The black back was also brought up on the nuclear submarine.

    When it woke up, it was still angry, grinning at everyone, and refused to eat.

    Well, it does have backbone.

    Jiang Ning just carried it onto the submarine, and countless eyes in the submarine were fixed on Heibei.

    Dog, a big wolfhound.

    Braised in soy sauce, meat stew, hot pot?

    Some survivors couldn't hold back, drooling, their eyes burning, and their stomachs rumbling even more.

    Heibei, who had been starving for several days, "..."

    Dogs can sense good and evil, and when captured and injured, its hair stood on end.

    Well, so scary!

    The dog's life is in danger!

    Jiang Ning took the dog back to the room and locked it.

    The room is cramped, so just enter the space.

    The black back was muzzled, and it was extremely weak after being hungry for a few days.

    Jiang Ning didn't bother to care about it, took out the barbecue and beer, and ate happily with Huo Yishen.

    Heibei was transferred from the headquarters, and his life with Eagle Sauce was not bad, and he occasionally had canned luncheon meat stuck between his teeth.

    This is no better than a dog's treatment, but... roasted pork ribs and roasted chicken are really delicious.

    Its saliva drools uncontrollably when it hasn't eaten, its eyes are shining, and the saliva secreted frantically is dripping on the ground.

    "Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo."

    Jiang Ning was not used to it, and continued to steal food behind his back, and gorged himself in front of the silly dog.

    He hoarded a pot of bones and was kicked to Heibei's side.

    Jiang Ning unfastened its dog muzzle, "If you bark your teeth again, I'll kill you for dog meat stew."

    Driven by instinct, the black back started to dry.

    Don't think it's just a bone, but it's really fragrant.

    Seeing its unpromising appearance, Jiang Ning couldn't help giving it a delicious leg.

    Alas, I miss her dog.

    Nibbling on the chicken leg, Heibei suddenly sobbed.

    The ghost knows what it is crying for, maybe it has never eaten such a delicious food since it was born.

    Look at that worthless cheap.

    After eating and drinking enough, Jiang Ning left the space after taking a shower, and slept in the cramped room.

    The black back lay quietly in the corner, it can't go out, there are all humans who want to eat it outside.

    Overloading hundreds of people requires super-high technology. Xu Kaitai kept an eye on the command throughout the process.

    There are a lot of people, going to the toilet, looking for a place to sleep, hungry or something, and various emergencies, noisy people have headaches.

    Zheng Weili and others are in 2688, but there are also responsible persons following the nuclear submarine, with a lot of supplies looted from the Yingjiang camp, but they travel long distances and there are too many people, so they have to plan carefully and save food.

    Seeing that Sister Ning and Huo Yi were in deep hiding, Huang Mao and the others were also very smart, and the management of the camp members was completely entrusted to the person in charge.

    They just dropped by to pick them up, and there was no charge.

    As for the rest, they can figure it out.

    It's not that the special team is narrow-minded, but that there are too many people, and hundreds of people are crowded in the submarine. Whether it's oxygen or eating and drinking, it's not a trivial matter, and they don't have the time or energy to do it all by themselves.

    Apart from ensuring safety, Xu Kaitai and others had to speed up the frequency of breathing while diving, and they absolutely didn't have the energy to take care of other things.

    Just in case something goes wrong, you have to make it clear to the person in charge of the camp in advance.

    In addition, the survivors ate poorly, and the special team did not dare to show off their wealth, and they also ate poorly.

    It's not a joke, don't take all the responsibility on yourself, and don't think too much about the quality of the survivors. No one is easy and no one is easy. They are all veterans who have survived in the last days for more than ten years.

    Sure enough, the sharp-eared team members heard someone's opinion.

    Those who want to find a place to sleep, those who want to eat something good, those who say they are dizzy and want to vomit...

    can be one of the camp leaders, and their personality is not a soft persimmon. Send you back?"

    At first he slandered, feeling that the special team's request was a little unreasonable.

    As a result, these people really became hypocritical.

    There are also people who are unwilling to give up and say that they have diarrhea and want to go to the toilet.

    "What's the diarrhea?" He glanced at the knife and swept the floor, "You eat so little every day, and you can still pull it out? Hold on." Don't think

    he doesn't know, and wants to occupy the toilet to sleep.

    Their requests were constantly rejected, and the special team really didn't care about them, and they didn't eat as much as they wanted, so many people slowly calmed down.

    Let's get on with it, I hope I can get to Fengcheng soon.

    Jiang Ning was fast asleep when she suddenly shook violently.

    I am afraid of what will come, I have encountered a big storm.

    There was a lot of panic outside, and they kept shouting, and it seemed to be accompanied by crying...

ʚChapter 610 Survived by Smartness
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning quickly fastened the restraint belt and felt the vibration of the submarine. If he couldn't hold it, he had to put it in the space and come out after the storm passed.

    Huang Mao and the others cooperated very well. As long as there were no special circumstances, the observation windows were closed.

    So even if they entered the space, the survivors didn't know, they would only be surprised why the storm suddenly stopped.

    But after all, it is a risky game, and Jiang Ning will not take the risk until the last move.

    Shaking, shaking non-stop, the body hit the bed board.

    Blocking the howling ghosts and wolves outside, Jiang Ning felt the impact of the storm with his body...

    After the storm passed, it seemed to slow down slowly.

    Until finally calm down.

    Jiang Ning breathed a sigh of relief, but was choked back when he opened the door.

    Many survivors couldn't bear the collision and rolled, and vomited out the acid water in their stomachs.

    Jiang Ning covered his mouth and nose, pushed away the dizzy survivors, walked to the cab and asked, "How is the situation?"

    Huang Mao and others were there, "Sister Ning, you can rest assured that Team Xu is here. We have successfully passed the barrier."

    Jiang Ning said anxiously, "Where is 2688?"

    The two submarines walked back and forth, wondering what happened to Zheng Weili and others.

    Xu Kaitai quickly used sonar to detect, "2688 is behind us."

    As long as Zhang Chao and the others are fine, Jiang Ning heaved a sigh of relief, "I'll take over, and Team Xu, you go to rest first."

    Xu Kaitai was indeed tired, so he was not polite.

    A storm, they withstood it, but ordinary survivors did not.

    Vomited, bruised, overly frightened.

    Zhang Li asked, "Sister Ning, do you want to take care of them?"

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, "I have a medicine powder to stop bleeding and reduce inflammation. You can give it to the person in charge. You should rest when you should. There are still a few days before you get to Fengcheng. Don't tire yourself out.

    " Article, the driver can not drive tired.

    So Zhang Li handed over the anti-inflammatory powder to the person in charge.

    Some people were dissatisfied, but thinking of them taking him to Fengcheng unconditionally, no matter how much they had opinions in their hearts, they dared not speak up.

    What if I pissed them off and threw them into the sea?

    The special team also breathed a sigh of relief, or Ning Jie had the foresight, don't get used to them if they don't have that strength, otherwise they really won't be able to resist.

    After a few days, their attitudes improved visibly to the naked eye.

    Getting along with different people really requires skill.

    Jiang Ning was on shift and was about to go back to his room to rest when the person in charge of the survivors came to him, "Comrade Jiang, one of our team members has a fever and fainted."

    Zheng Weili and others explained that if you encounter particularly difficult things, you can Go find Jiang Ning.

    If it wasn't really helpless, he wouldn't open his mouth easily.

    Jiang Ning asked, "What's going on?"

    "During the storm, a lesbian was injured on the forehead. Who knew that the wound was infected and had a fever. I just found out."

    Jiang Ning squeezed through the crowd and found a shirtless man sitting in the corner. A tattered, frail woman, probably about the same age as herself.

    The fever was severe and convulsions had occurred.

    Many of them were injured, but not as serious as hers, and were supported by trauma hemostatic drugs.

    Under the eyes of everyone, Jiang Ning couldn't favor one person over another, so he had to say: "She is in danger of getting sick, please help her to my room first."

    After all, it is a human life, and all the rooms are full of people.

    So the woman was helped into the room.

    Jiang Ning closed the door, gave her quick-acting antipyretics, and cleaned the inflamed wound.

    The woman was dazed and murmured from time to time, but couldn't make out what she was saying.

    Seeing that she was dirty and suddenly caused a wound infection, Jiang Ning simply fetched a basin of water to wipe her face clean.

    She is very thin, but she can barely see that her facial features are good. If she hadn't encountered a natural disaster, she would have met the beauty standard.

    Looking at her face, Jiang Ning always felt that it seemed a little familiar, as if she had seen her somewhere before, but she couldn't remember it.

    It is probably the face of the public.

    The body is too weak, no matter how much medicine is given, it will be useless if the body function cannot keep up.

    Jiang Ning fed her a bowl of glucose water.

    After washing her face, she rested on another iron bed.

    A few hours later, there was a slight movement.

    Jiang Ning fell into a light sleep, and opened her eyes to find that the woman had woken up.

    The woman guessed that she had saved herself, and thanked her quickly.

    Jiang Ning stared at her face, "What's your name?"

    Facing the savior, the woman did not lie, "Yu Yin."

    Yu Yin? Jiang Ning frowned at first, and then suddenly realized, "Are you a member of the military?"

    Yu Yin was startled, nodded and said, "Yeah."

    "Which military department does your father work in?"

    Yu Yin didn't want to speak.

    Seeing her vigilance, Jiang Ning said clearly, "What does Yu Changzheng have to do with you?"

    Yu Yin was shocked, "You know my father?"

    Jiang Ning smiled, "Not only do you know him, he is also the leader of our department.

    " Seeing Yu Yin's eyes, Jiang Ning finally remembered who she looked like—Ms. Yu.

    Ding Yin was startled, and then tears welled up in her eyes.

    The father is still alive, what about the mother?

    Seeing what she was thinking, Jiang Ning smiled and said, "Mr. Yu is very good, and Mrs. Yu is also very good. They were talking about you not long ago." I didn't expect that I was still

    alive, which would probably make the couple very happy.

    Jiang Ning handed over two pancakes, "Fill your stomach first, and you'll arrive in Fengcheng in a few days."

    Ding Yin wept with joy, gorging herself with the pancakes, and coughing violently due to choking.

    Jiang Ning handed over another glass of water.

    Yu Changzheng did not publicly recognize his relatives, but regardless of his friendship with Gu Tinglin or her kindness in saving his life, the couple regarded Jiang Ning as half a daughter in their hearts.

    The two families move around frequently, so Jiang Ning has some understanding of family affairs.

    Yu Yin is not in good health and is studying abroad alone.

    In fact, the couple knew in their hearts that there was almost no possibility of their daughter surviving, but they were unwilling to accept it.

    If even the last hope is given up, they will not be able to persist.

    Unexpectedly, there was a miracle that Yu Yin was still alive.

    It's hard to imagine how she survived.

    After Yu Yin finished eating two pieces of cake, she didn't dare to disturb Jiang Ning again, "Thank you, I'll go out first."

    She rubbed her hands on the floor a few times and then dirty her face.

    Jiang Ning understood, she survived by cleverness.

    If it's an ordinary person, it's fine, but she is Yu Changzheng's daughter, and Jiang Ning will never let her go out and crowd people in public or private.

    The environment is too bad, if the high fever comes back, no one will know if he died of burns.

    "Before you arrive in Fengcheng, you should rest here until you recover from your illness."

    Talking about making another cup of brown sugar water for her, Jiang Ning comforted her: "According to seniority and age, I should be your sister, so don't be too polite. Take care of your body first, and give Uncle Yu a surprise when the time comes." Yu

    Yin With tears in her eyes, "Thank you."

    After drinking the sugar water, she fell asleep soon after being sick.

    When Huo Yishen came back from get off work, he found that there was a strange woman in the room, and he couldn't help feeling a little dazed.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

197K 7.3K 51
❝ TO LOVE AND TO BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ❞ in which a toughened rebel commander finds hope in an annoyingly charming farm boy. ...
8.3K 147 12
After Lu Xiaoxiao was reborn in an accidental car accident, she was bound to a convenience store management system. [Drip-received a customer today (...
2.8K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
39.7K 595 47
A ​​ruthless flood swept the world, natural disasters came, extreme cold and heat, earthquakes and a series of extreme weather appeared, human civili...