Natural disasters, I won by h...

By pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Check 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Chapter 531 - 540

397 9 1
By pinqu_

ʚChapter 531 Does she really need this affection?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning was in a daze, the car had already stopped in front of the independent courtyard.

    The outer wall made of stone is about two meters high, but the yard is very large, about five or six hundred square meters.

    There is a prefab house in the center of the courtyard. There are five houses in total, and solar power generation devices are installed on the roof.

    This is the home of the head of the Fengcheng base.

    Before the natural disaster, it was not too much to say that it was a shack on the construction site, but after the natural disaster, it was already top-notch treatment.

    One of the rooms was lit, and someone came out quickly when they heard movement outside.

    With short hair around the ear, wearing dark trousers and a light-colored short-sleeved shirt, looking about forty years old, "Old Gu, have you received Jiang Ning?"

    Jiang Ning was slightly startled, it turned out to be Shu Xueqing.

    Judging by the way she is dressed at home, it seems that the lovers have finally married.

    Under the darkness of night, I couldn't see Gu Tinglin's expression clearly, "Yeah."

    Shu Xueqing greeted him enthusiastically, and wanted to help carry the luggage, but she was scared by something jumping out of the darkness and hurriedly took two steps back.

    Secretary He explained, "Sister Shu, these are wolves and dogs raised by Jiang Ning."

    Raising wolves and dogs in the last days? Shu Xueqing was taken aback, but then thought that Jiang Ning should be living well.

    Jiang Ning didn't suffer, Lao Gu could feel at ease.

    Just two big hiking bags, all of which were carried by Huo Yishen.

    "Jiang Ning, you're finally here." Shu Xueqing smiled and walked forward, "It's good to be reunited, I have worried Lao Gu for the past two years."

    She led a few people into the house, "I cleaned up the house, Hurry up and go in."

    The room is not too big, with an iron frame bed more than one meter wide, and the sheets, bedding and pillows are all new.

    That is, the chief's house. It is impossible for ordinary people to even have half-new towels. It can be seen that they really care about it.

    Jiang Ning's impression of Shu Xueqing is not good or bad, but it is also a good choice for her to form a partner with Gu Tinglin to take care of each other.

    There are five rooms, one master room, one kitchen, and one study room. The remaining two rooms are used for office and reception from time to time, and now they are moved to Jiang Ning and others.

    Shu Xue cleaned up very cleanly.

    Afraid that she didn't care enough, she said courteously: "You're hungry, I'll make supper."

    Jiang Ning stopped her, "We've eaten."

    Being a stepmother for the first time, Shu Xueqing was very nervous, for fear that she might not do enough .

    At the base, Jiang Ning even resisted her biological father, let alone her as an outsider.

    Standing beside Gu Tinglin, Shu Xueqing didn't speak easily, but observed the atmosphere of the father and daughter.

    However, when her daughter didn't speak, Gu Tinglin didn't know what to say. After a long silence, she finally said, "Jiang Ning, see what's missing, and I'll let your Aunt Xueqing make up for it tomorrow." Jiang Ning said lightly, "It's already very

    good It's gone."

    No supper, no lack of food, Gu Tinglin could only say: "Time is running out, you guys go to bed early today." Shu Xueqing said very thoughtfully

    , "I'll boil water, let you wash your face and rest, so you can sleep comfortably Order."

    There is a warm kettle, add some cold water, and it will be brought over soon.

    Huo Yi thanked him deeply and sent his father-in-law out.

    I don't know what the two of them said in the yard, he came back several minutes later, and he didn't forget to close the door.

    It was dusty, covered with dust and sweat, sticky and uncomfortable.

    Jiang Ning first took Doudou into the space to take a bath.

    Washed up, Doudou took the wolf to the next door to rest.

    After turning off the lights, Jiang Ning and Huo Yi went deep into the space.

    She came out and lay on the bed before she said, "What did he tell you?"

    "Ask how you have been these past few years, let me take good care of you."

    It can be seen that Gu Tinglin is very concerned about Jiang Ning, but the relationship between father and daughter is too unfamiliar, he doesn't know how to express his concern, and he is even more worried that it will cause her unhappiness .

    The whole body was exhausted and weak, but Jiang Ning didn't feel sleepy at all, "You promised him?" "

    You are my wife, it's only natural to take care of you." Huo Yi held her in his arms deeply, "However, he really cares about you." Jiang

    Ning Ning rebelled in his heart, "Are you facing him?"

    Huo Yi couldn't laugh or cry, "A Ning, whether you decide to go or stay, I will respect your decision, but if you don't resent his concern, I hope you can give him a chance .”

    People are emotional animals, even if they live two lives, she will still have regrets.

    "Even without Chief Gu, you can live a good life, but I hope your life can be more complete, just like you gave me the opportunity back then, don't rush to reject his concern. Let this world have one more person who cares about

    yourself , nothing wrong."

    The point is, he felt that Jiang Ning needed this affection.

    Her personality is not as sharp as it used to be, but there are still many flaws, and these are caused by the absence of her parents in her early years.

    If you can make up for it, the rest of your life should be happier.

    "Of course, if you are very repulsive, we can leave at any time."

    Jiang Ning didn't say a word, opened his eyes and looked at the dark ceiling, wanting to examine his heart.

    Does she really need this affection?

    On the other side, Gu Tinglin was lying on the bed but didn't feel any sleepiness.

    Shu Xueqing was afraid that she didn't do well, "Old Gu, Jiang Ning should have had a good life in the past two years, I'm afraid she won't be used to the food at home, why don't you cook some porridge tomorrow morning?"

    "Okay." Gu Tinglin doesn't know how to cook, "Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen are both capable, and life will not be bad. Now the conditions of the base are a little bit worse. I will ask the guards to send some supplies tomorrow." Shu Xueqing was

    unsure The idea is, "She is new here, do you need me to accompany her around?"

    But the hospital has just started, and there are many things to be busy.

    Gu Tinglin stopped her, "No, she's used to being independent."

    Jiang Ning grew up in an orphanage, acting independently, with an indifferent personality, and growing up in an environment that made her resist people who approached too enthusiastically.

    Too much is too late.

    Thinking of the hardships she suffered because of her parents' absence, and thinking of Song Yaling's harm to her, Gu Tinglin blamed himself very much. If he could investigate deeply, he might be able to see through the truth Song Yaling was hiding.

    But later at the base, he tried his best to let more survivors survive, but he couldn't even shelter his only daughter.

    Gu Tinglin had mixed feelings, tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep.

    Shu Xueqing comforted: "The past is irreversible. Now that you father and daughter are reunited, you can make up for what she lacked in the past.

    People's hearts are full of flesh. As long as you treat her well, she will definitely feel it. Don't rush and take your time." Come."

    I hope so, Gu Tinglin thought of Jiang Ning's growth experience, and his mood became more and more restless for a long time.

    ...

    In a daze, Jiang Ning was awakened by the distant military training.

    The majestic and high-spirited voice can't help but make people dream back to before the natural disaster.

    Jiang Ning stretched her waist, and found that it was slightly bright outside, but there was noise in the yard.

    The board room is not very soundproof, Shu Xueqing has already got up to do the housework and make breakfast.

    The wolf-hearted dog next door opened the door by himself, playing and playing in the yard.

    Jiang Ning is used to sleeping late, but after all, it is not her own home, and it is not easy to stay up.

    After they changed their clothes and opened the door, Shu Xueqing was almost busy in the kitchen, even the towels and toothbrushes were ready, but there was no toothpaste, but you could dip it in salt.

    She reminded: "It's not far from the sea, and the well water doesn't taste very good. You'd better boil the water for fear of parasites."

    The land has only risen for more than a year, and no one knows that there are ancient viruses in the ocean. What about the water in the ground? In the past, some people with poor physical fitness would get stomachaches after drinking it.

    Gu Tinglin's status is special, and his family's food and clothing are better than ordinary people's. He is allocated a solar power generation device, and Shu Xueqing cooks by himself, but pays special attention to everything that goes into his mouth.

    This is considered the best condition in the base, but it is still a thousand miles away from Jiang Ning, but she does not dislike her as a follower of the Romans.

    Shu Xueqing couldn't figure it out clearly, at least her face was impeccable.

    Wash up and come to the table for breakfast.

    White porridge, boiled potatoes and sweet potatoes, canned luncheon meat, canned tempeh, a dish of fish cakes.

    The land is barren and cannot grow good crops. Sweet potatoes and sweet potatoes are not only small, but also taste poor.

    Even so, it is not something ordinary people can eat every day.

    Not to mention porridge.

    There are upland rice fields in the Fengcheng base, but the weather is bad and pests are frequent. Even if it is well managed, there is no harvest of 200 catties of upland rice per mu, let alone the need to save seeds for expansion.

    It is estimated that even Shu Xueqing can't eat it a few times a year, but she still took it out to entertain Jiang Ning.

    The canned food was also made before the ocean was polluted, and it is estimated that there are not many brought out from the base.

    Jiang Ning didn't say anything, but he saw it in his eyes.

    She drank plain porridge and didn't touch anything else.

    Shu Xueqing was very enthusiastic, she would let her taste this and that later.

    Jiang Ning hummed, but she never moved her chopsticks.

    Wolf-hearted and dog-lung didn't eat anything last night, and now he's hungry, so he ran in to ask Jiang Ning for food.

    "Wow!"

    "Oh... oh..."

    A breakfast is already the greatest sincerity Shu Xueqing can show, but Jiang Ning doesn't even touch chopsticks except for porridge.

    Either he dislikes her, or he just doesn't like her and Lao Gu.

    Shu Xueqing wanted to please her, so she took a piece of sweet potato and invited the wolf-hearted dog to come and eat it.

    Who knows, they don't even glance at each other...

ʚChapter 532 She Runs, He Chases!
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Embarrassed, Shu Xueqing took another piece of fish cake.

    Gouzi sniffed it twice, turned his head in disgust, and barked at Jiang Ning, it wants to eat his legs!

    Jiang Ning said, "Leave them alone, just be hungry for a few meals."

    Then he said to the wolf-hearted dog: "Get out!"

    The two went out obediently, and continued to show their affection in the courtyard.

    Gu Tinglin put down the bowls and chopsticks when he was full, "A Ning, Xiao Huo, Fengcheng is quite big, do you need me to arrange someone to take you around?"

    Jiang Ning shook his head, "No, we will go out for a walk later by ourselves."

    He cared , "What do you need, I'll have someone send it over later."

    "No need, I will ask."

    Gu Tinglin left the table, "Your aunt and I have to go to work, if you need anything, just come to the military department to find it.

    " Ning nodded and put down the bowl and chopsticks.

    Shu Xueqing tidied up, and said gently and considerately: "A'Ning, what do you want for lunch, I'll cook when I come back."

    Jiang Ning is not used to the meticulous care of "family", "You are busy with your own, don't worry about us." Waiting for

    two people It was a relief to leave.

    Back in the house, she gave the dog steamed legs, and the three of them ate a bowl of steaming pig offal noodles.

    It's too inconvenient to be in someone else's territory.

    She could feel Gu Tinglin's concern, but she didn't know how to respond.

    Forget it, it’s not too late to make a decision after shopping around.

    It was too eye-catching to go out with two, so Jiang Ning put them in a cage and put them in the room. Anyway, no one would dare to come to the chief's house to steal things.

    I can't see clearly at night, and I don't know how big Fengcheng is until I go out, and I can't see the end at a glance.

    The base is surrounded by planting areas on all sides, and the military office and living area are strictly divided. The hospital is still preparing to build the outer wall, and the external office is temporarily built with containers.

    There are mud brick houses and stone houses, but they are very rare. Almost all of them are built by the base army. Private people are either in good condition, or they can only live in rotten tents, broken cars, or houses mixed with wood and hay.

    Jiang Ning looked at the soil on both sides of the road, and it was still waste soil without stickiness.

    It took thousands of years for human beings to have the prosperity of future generations. Now that they have been overthrown and started all over again, how can there be a qualitative leap in a year or two.

    This place is no different than the Hwaseong base. They had already completed the preliminary tasks of building a new home before the land sank, and they just needed to find a good place to work together to assemble Ancheng.

    The mission of the southern military base is the Tinder program, and the concentrated essence is placed on 3,000 submarines.

    No matter how powerful Gu Tinglin was, he could only load supplies for a few warships and transport ships.

    How easy is it to get back to development quickly?

    In the center of the base during the day, there were not many idlers. Most of the survivors were in the plantation. Apart from patrolling and guarding the security, the soldiers were either on the front line of construction or in the plantation area of ​​the military headquarters.

    But the appearance of the three of them is particularly noticeable.

    Jiang Ning inquired while walking, and walked towards the base service center.

    There are more than a dozen houses built with red bricks, which are divided into different external windows.

    Jiang Ning found the lost foreign liaison office, "Hello, please help me find a friend."

    The service center has a solar power generation device, and the computer is placed on the table, which contains a list of all personnel in the base.

    Zhang Chao, Lu Yu, Ding Qi, Zheng Weili.

    not a single one.

    Jiang Ning was in a trance, and reluctantly reported the names of Qin Chuan and his son.

    "No."

    Jiang Ning didn't believe in evil, so she reported it to Grandma Zhong's house.

    Still nothing.

    Seeing Jiang Ning's gloomy expression, the staff comforted him: "Don't worry too much, the person you are looking for is likely to be at the Hwaseong base. If there is a chance, we will find a way to contact there." Jiang Ning was surprised, "You

    and Is there a connection with the Hwaseong base?"

    She thought that Gu Tinglin didn't know the coordinates of the Hwaseong base, so she chose to settle down here.

    There is China's new home, since he knew why didn't he go?

    "I contacted them by accident more than a year ago." The staff explained: "At that time, one of their outgoing warships broke down and drifted along the ocean current. We tried to fix it and moved the scarce fuel to them. Only then can we return to the voyage smoothly."

    The staff registered the information and comforted: "Hwaseong base is far away, you may have to wait for a long time, we will notify you once there is news."

    Jiang Ning thanked, and the three left the work center.

    Huo Yishen analyzed: "The Hwaseong base is in good condition, and a fleet is sent to find survivors. Zhang Chao and the others are likely to be there."

    Jiang Ning hoped so.

    It was still early, and the central area was not big, so the three of them walked to the planting area in the south.

    Unexpectedly, the soil in the planting area is not bad, and it can be seen that it has been fertilized through hard work.

    On the left are large slices of potatoes, in the middle are sweet potatoes, and on the right are Shanghai greens, Chinese cabbage, naked oats, etc.

    Seeing that the field workers were all in uniform, Jiang Ning realized that this was the military planting area, and they were fertilizing sweet potatoes to turn the seedlings.

    The squad leader stood in the field, grabbed the farmyard manure that had been stirred and demonstrated it himself, "Be careful, don't sprinkle the fertilizer on the roots, and be careful to burn the seedlings."

    Fuck... trough, this voice!

    Jiang Ning thought he was hallucinating and subconsciously looked over.

    You can only see the profile, but your figure is tall and straight, and sweat is dripping down your face.

    Not to mention only looking at half of the face, even if it is burned to ashes, it will be recognized.

    Jiang Ning's expression changed instantly, and he turned and left in fright.

    The sharp-eyed soldier said, "Squad leader, someone is watching us over there."

    The squad leader was still holding the farmyard manure in his hand, and when he turned around, he saw only three shadows leaving in a hurry.

    Whereabouts are strange, there must be a demon.

    The squad leader took a closer look, and was so shocked that the dung bucket fell over, he hurriedly chased out, "Sister!"

    He chased, she ran away!

    There seemed to be a ghost chasing after him, and Jiang Ning slid faster than a rabbit with oil on his feet.

    The squad leader chased him around the corner, but there was no one left.

    Strange, did he get it wrong?

    After half an hour, Jiang Ning got out of the rotten wooden shed, and it was true that no one around him breathed a sigh of relief.

    Damn, she never seemed to be in such a mess as today.

    It's scary.

    After leaving the wooden shed, she fiddled with the grass clippings on her head and walked forward with lingering fear.

    Not far away, a shadow suddenly appeared from the mud brick wall, reaching out to block her way, "Sister!"

    Jiang Ning quickly covered her nose and kicked her.

    Third Young Master Rong dodged flexibly, and said with a smile: "Sister, why are you hiding from me?"

    Jiang Ning was extremely disgusted, "Your body is covered in feces, stay away from me!"

    Third Young Master Rong patted the ashes on his body, "I'm afraid What, this is plant ash piled with urine, not shit."

    Jiang Ning rolled his eyes, "Why are you here?"

    "I miss my sister, so I came across the ocean to find you."

    Not serious At the same time, he did not forget to say hello to Huo Yishen, "Brother-in-law."

    She smiled even brighter at Doudou, "Xiao Douer, you are looking beautiful again."

    The three of them stood together, despising him in unison.

    As expected of Third Young Master Rong, every time we met, he was even more downcast than the last time.

    Last time I moved bricks, this time I grabbed dung with bare hands.

    Third Young Master Rong was very hurt, "Sister, you are my sister, how can you look down on the people's soldiers."

    Haha, this hat is off.

    Jiang Ning was impatient, "Stop talking nonsense, what's going on?"

ʚChapter 533
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Third Young Master Rong's body smell was too strong, Jiang Ning took out a water bottle containing cool boiled water from his bag, and asked him to wash his face and hands.

    After finding a place to sit down, Rong Sanshao told his story, "I went to sea to participate in the mission of finding survivors. The warship went to the North Pole to evacuate overseas Chinese, but on the way back there was a big storm..." They survived successfully, but the warship

    zero Components were damaged and it could no longer drive normally, and to make matters worse, the ocean currents were altered by a large storm.

    And it's windy season.

    There is no way, in the end, we can only drift with the tide.

    After drifting on the sea for almost three months, I didn't expect to encounter a new continent.

    Not only the New World, but also the southern military team who searched for him thousands of times in his dreams.

    The team has just landed and is actively building a base.

    The captain told the coordinates of the new homeland. For some unknown reason, the chief did not choose to go to the Hwaseong base, but firmly chose to stay.

    However, they provided a lot of help. They not only repaired the warship to give up fuel, but also saved a batch of supplies from the gap between their teeth.

    Rong Sanshao was originally a soldier at the southern military base, especially after learning the name of the base, he applied to choose to stay.

    At the same time, Fengcheng Base will not stop anyone who is willing to go to Hwaseong Base.

    "Sister, besides me, Deputy Mayor He also chose to stay."

    The condition of the Hwaseong base is much better, but the two are originally from Fengcheng, and they have a greater sense of belonging to the southern military base.

    Jiang Ning thought that besides a sense of belonging, he should also want to find his family.

    If the Rong family knew about the existence of the Fengcheng base, they would probably choose to come here, and the chances of reunion would be even greater.

    She asked, "Have you found Mr. Rong?"

    Mentioning Youngest Rong, Third Young Master Rong's eyes turned red instantly, "Old man, he..."

    In fact, his choice was right.

    The Rong family really came, but there was no Master Rong anymore.

    The Rong family flourished with dozens of people, and in the end only the daughters of Young Master Rong and Young Master Rong remained.

    They came here half a year ago.

    The former richest man in China and a leader in Fengcheng's business world just fell apart in the end of the natural disaster.

    In fact, there are more than them.

    After more than ten years of natural disasters, it is estimated that not even one percent of the world has survived.

    Don't look at Master Rong as always serving with a stick, but in fact he dotes on this dude son the most.

    And Third Young Master Rong is rebellious and unruly, and has the closest relationship with Master Rong.

    The son wants to support but the relative does not wait.

    Jiang Ning didn't know how to comfort him.

    She tried to change the subject, "How are you farming now?"

    Rong Sanshao concealed his sadness, and said with a smile: "I promised the old man that I would support the Rong family, what happened to farming, anyway, I am also the monitor now, I am honored

    to farm the land.” Beforehand, not to mention picking up dung with hands, even diamonds and emeralds would be troublesome.

    But now that the old man is gone, he has to live on his own and carry the Rong family on his shoulders.

    Jiang Ning continued to change the topic, "Where is Deputy Mayor He?"

    "I'm in the plantation in the East District with my elder brother and niece." Rong Sanshao explained, "I live in the military camp, and the three of them live together to take care of each other."

    Jiang Ning sighed, Dandy has really transformed.

    "Sister, brother-in-law, where do you live?"

    Rong Sanshao said positively, "I will rest in a few days, and then I will look for you."

    Huo Yi said deeply, "We just arrived, and we haven't found a place to stay yet. Let's think about it first." Look at the situation at the base before deciding whether to stay or not."

    "The conditions here are difficult, and there is no hotel yet, but the management is strict, so the security is good."

    Rong Sanshao couldn't leave his post for too long, so he reported his home address, "If you have no place to stay, come to this place at night, I think I can find a way to set up a tent for you."

    When he left, Jiang Ning's face darkened, "What do you think he meant?"

    This was indeed a problem, and no one expected to meet Rong Sanshao.

    Moreover, he couldn't figure out his mind for a while.

    Don't look at Rong San Shao, a dandy, who is not stingy, but he is extremely smart.

    He must have guessed something, otherwise he would not have informed Jiang Ning.

    Jiang Ning didn't know how to comment on this person. Before the end of the world, he was the second generation who memorized half of the criminal law. There were countless beauties in the car, a prodigal son who spent money like water, and he didn't have the slightest respect for his employees.

    But be kind to friends.

    After being slapped continuously by natural disasters, he has learned to be a human being.

    After meeting in Xincheng Villa, Mu Qiang's he flattered and flattered her in all kinds of ways, but his loyalty remained the same.

    After getting along for a long time, Jiang Ning, who is short-handed, occasionally takes extra care of him.

    In the end, I was still lost in the "sister" he called affectionately, and I recognized him from the bottom of my heart.

    But the most complicated thing is people's hearts. In the past, Third Young Master Rong could feed the whole family without hunger. Now he has more elder brothers and nieces, and is responsible for revitalizing the Rong family.

    I haven't seen him for two years, who knows if he is still the same young master Rong as before?

    Doudou was at a loss, "Brother and sister-in-law, are we going to leave again?"

    He found an open place where no one was around, and sat down to discuss it.

    Where are you going?

    Humans live in groups. Doudou suffers from depression and anxiety because of her secret pregnancy. Jiang Ning has a lover and a dog to accompany her. The symptoms are relatively mild, but she suffers from low desire syndrome.

    In the last ten years of natural disasters, as long as there are people, there are problems, even dogs are no exception.

    Leaving the base and mixing with the mixed survivors outside, you stab me or I stab him every day?

    Neither is a good choice.

    Jiang Ning had a headache.

    Huo Yi thought deeply, "I think I can stay."

    Having been together for so long, he has a certain trust in Rong Sanshao, but it is undeniable that the most fickle thing in the end of the natural disaster is the human heart.

    Huo Yishen couldn't be at ease unless he was someone close and dear to him.

    It doesn't matter whether Rong Sanshao is sincere or not, as long as there is a weakness that can be grasped, there will be no major problem.

    Relatives are a double-edged sword. Since it has become Rong Sanshao's motivation, it is also his weakness.

    "Ah Ning, Fengcheng base is different from Huacheng base, you are safer here."

    Jiang Ning knew what he meant, the leader of Fengcheng base was Gu Tinglin.

    "Rong Sanshao is a smart man. Whether he is sincere or not, he will choose what is best for him." Different from the

    Huacheng base where the five major military forces are mixed, Fengcheng was established by the original team of the southern military base, and Gu Tinglin Always number one.

    As long as the team is easy to lead, there will be no major problems in the base.

    In addition, regardless of living habits or regional culture, perhaps the management model of the base is more suitable for the three of them to stay.

    How could Jiang Ning not understand Huo Yishen's analysis.

    She looked at Doudou, "Do you like this place?"

    Doudou thought for a while, "I like it."

    Jiang Ning asked with a smile, "Why do you like it?"

    It is not as advanced as the Hwaseong base here, but from time to time you can hear long-lost dialects, which makes people feel very cordial.

    People can't help but dream of going back to the southern military base, and believe that one day it will be able to restore its previous strength.

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, "Okay, let's stay."

ʚChapter 534 God-Creating Project
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    It was already noon, and the sun was so fierce that the three of them walked back.

    Shu Xueqing had already returned from work and was picking vegetables in the backyard.

    There are many natural disasters and pests, and the vegetables that have not been treated with pesticides are bitten.

    It's good to eat something, who would dislike it.

    In fact, the hospital has a cafeteria, but Shu Xueqing rushed back to cook.

    Gu Tinglin asked someone to deliver rice noodles, and she quickly steamed the rice.

    Jiang Ning knew that he was given special care.

    At noon, there are fried vegetables, two cans that were barely touched in the morning, and a pot of white rice.

    As for fish cakes that even dogs wouldn't eat, Shu Xueqing really didn't have the nerve to bring them out, even though ordinary people often couldn't eat them if they wanted to.

    Instead, Jiang Ning pretended to be puzzled and asked, "Is the fish cake produced by the food factory safe?"

    "No problem." It was rare that she took the initiative to find a topic. When the warship floated over, they left behind the production technology."

    After a long time of high-temperature baking, the protein and other nutrients of the fish are almost lost, and the taste is not good, but at least it is no problem to satisfy the hunger.

    At first, Lao Gu was also worried, but at that time the food on the ship was exhausted, and everyone would starve to death if they didn't eat it.

    Over the past two years, the doctor will do physical examination every other period, and there is no problem with our body. "

    Jiang Ning paused, "Has anyone been to the Hwaseong base in the past two years?" "

    When it comes to military affairs, Gu Tinglin will never tell her, and Shu Xueqing will not ask her specifically, "Probably not, even if there is, I don't know." "

    She quickly changed the subject, "Ah Ning, how did you come here these few years? "

    "We drifted to the North Pole, where we hunted crocodile seals for a living, and we left after the rise of the land." "

    Chatting casually, after lunch, Shu Xueqing cleaned up and rushed back to work in the hospital.

    Jiang Ning asked the wolf-hearted dog to go out to watch. Since he decided to stay, he had to plan carefully.

    Gu Tinglin is now the head of the base, but who knows what will happen in the future.

    After living two lives, Jiang Ning knows that relying on others can only add to the cake, and relying on herself is the real ability.

    No matter when, she likes to hold the initiative in her own hands, rather than passively being beaten.

    With secrets in his body, since he can't live alone and cut off all contact with the outside world, if he wants to keep the secrets, he can only form his own power and become a god-like existence.

    Even if the secret is revealed one day, others dare not covet it.

    God-making, Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen have worked in Aoyuan before, but now they are just returning to their old jobs.

    Compared with the peaceful era, it is not too simple to create a god in the end of natural disasters.

    Food, medicine, weapons, troops.

    Jiang Ning already possessed the first three things. As for the fourth thing... relying on Gu Tinglin's protection in the early stage, and cultivating power by himself in the later stage.

    The base is in ruins, and it is a good time to show off your skills. When you plant herbs and open a pharmaceutical factory, are you afraid that no one will have weapons?

    After closing the door, Jiang Ning revealed his plan.

    Her thoughts coincided with Huo Yishen's.

    Doudou was very happy, "Brother and sister-in-law, I can manage the cultivation of food and herbs, which are urgently needed by the base." It is

    not like in the past, no matter how much effort you put in, it will be in vain.

    It's such a happy decision, but before the implementation, I have to check Gu Tinglin's tone before I can make a specific plan.

    In the evening, Gu Tinglin came back on time.

    This surprised Jiang Ning. You must know that in the southern military base, he has always been a star-ridden man.

    Seeing the two walking their dogs in the front yard, Gu Tinglin showed a knowing smile and called them into the study.

    "How did you go out today?"

    "It's okay."

    Seeing her perfunctory, Gu Tinglin explained: "This place is no better than the Hwaseong base. The conditions here are worse at first, but it will get better.

    " Confidence, "Are you determined to stay?"

    Jiang Ning thought for a while before nodding, "Let's see first, and I'll talk about the rest later."

    Saying this means agreeing, Gu Tinglin has never been happier, "Is there any difference in life, or I will find a way to arrange any job I want."

    Jiang Ning was really blunt, and took the opportunity to say: "We are used to living alone, so we can't trouble you all the time, and we want to find someone else to live with."

    Under the same roof, If you want to eat the food you stock up on, you have to sneak around.

    Moreover, she really didn't know how to get along with him and Shu Xueqing, and felt very awkward.

    Gu Tinglin was stunned, but thinking of her alienated and indifferent character, he didn't force it.

    Take it slowly step by step, and you can't expect to let her recognize yourself as the father just by getting along with her for a short time.

    He used retreat as his advance, "Single households can get land, but the next door is still vacant. I will ask you to allocate it to you, and you can get along and take care of you if you live close." Live next door to the chief

    ?

    Jiang Ning originally wanted to refuse, but after thinking about it, he nodded and agreed, "I'm sorry to trouble you."

    When the base was employing people, Gu Tinglin knew in his heart that his daughter and son-in-law were capable, and he wanted to arrange work for them, but he was worried that Jiang Ning would Think more.

    Thinking about how to deal with it, Jiang Ning spoke again, "I heard that the Hwaseong base is in good condition, why don't you take them there?"

    Gu Tinglin was taken aback, he never discusses official business at home, but this is not a military secret.

    Long before the land sank, he knew that China's new homeland plan was implemented by the eastern military base.

    Where the new home will be built and whether it will be built depends on whether natural disasters will give human beings a chance.

    Even if there is a chance, will it take a year, five years, or ten years?

    The fuel carried by the team is limited, and it is impossible to search aimlessly around the world.

    They could only drift on the sea, experienced countless wind and rain disasters, and finally settled in a shallow sea area.

    I wait every day, and people die every day. The suffering cannot be described in words.

    For more than two years and more than 700 days and nights, hopes were repeatedly ignited and shattered until the land re-emerged.

    They waited until dawn and went ashore to build a new home.

    In the past, Gu Tinglin briefly mentioned, "Later, when I met the warships in Huacheng, I realized that Huaxia's new homeland had been completed, but when they came out to look for survivors, the base was still reclamating the sea to build islands. Tens of thousands of people passed by, Huacheng resources

    only There will be more shortages.

    Moreover, human beings are better at surviving on land, and there are too many constraints at sea.

    And there is an old saying in China that all eggs cannot be put in the same basket.

    No one knows whether the natural disaster is really over, and if not? "

    If one day, the new home of Hwaseong encounters a disaster of force majeure, what will happen to human beings if they cannot turn the tide.

    The task performed by the southern military base is the Fire Project, and the most important thing about the Fire Project is people. He has to lead the Chinese survivors to survive.

    After careful consideration, the top military leaders in the south unanimously decided to take root in the New World.

    Therefore, Gu Tinglin wrote a letter for the warship to take back.

    Jiang Ning was thoughtful, "Didn't the Hwaseong Base send anyone over?"

ʚChapter 535
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Gu Tinglin looked clueless, "No."

    Jiang Ning stretched his eyebrows, and began to mention his own affairs, "Maoxiong and Yingjiang both have bases in the North Pole, and they will start fighting every now and then, and there will be constant casualties on both sides. We drifted

    to Settling in the North Pole, I accidentally rescued a few injured Mao Xiong. Who knows that Ying Jiang was offended, and he made troubles everywhere to kill people. Later, by chance,

    we teamed up with Mao Xiong to take down Ying Jiang’s base. We have been able to get some supplies, and the past few years have been pretty good.

    The land has risen again, and we came out to find a new foothold. After encountering this continent, we went ashore several times and failed to find a suitable base for living. Instead, we encountered many dangers. Let’s

    go Stopping and stopping, I met a bounty hunter who was going out, so I found it all the way.

    There are a lot of supplies, and there is no way to carry them ashore, so we hid the submarine and fishing boat in a hidden bay hundreds of kilometers away, and we have to get them back as soon as possible. "

    Afraid that there would be patrols near the base, Jiang Ning didn't dare to say that it was too close, so as not to be in trouble.

    There is no shortage of space, but since you decide to stay, you have to go through the clear road.

    It is true that Gu Tinglin wanted to make up for the absence of his family, but in his life, he put his country first and then his family, and now he has formed a new family.

    He is a man worthy of admiration for dedicating his life to the country.

    But who can guarantee that he will not sacrifice his daughter for the country.

    Jiang Ning will not make impulsive games just because of a short time together.     She was willing to share the past with him, and decided to stay in Fengcheng. Gu Tinglin couldn't hide his joy, "     Do you

    need me to send someone to protect you?" : "We got a lot of medicines and weapons, is it suitable to bring them back?"     Medicines are definitely no problem, but the confiscation of weapons is a rigid requirement of the base, and this is done for the safety of the base.

    But this is only a requirement for ordinary survivors, there are always some special things to do.

    Gu Tinglin didn't know how many weapons she had, so he thought about it a little: "You can prove that you have a gun, but the number of weapons can't exceed 6, and the bullets can't exceed 100 rounds. You need to register the specific model with the military department." Jiang Ning knew that this was already

    his The biggest concession, "Okay."

    There are too many medicines from the joint base, and the three of them will not use them up in more than ten lifetimes, but they are in urgent need for the base, "We have a lot of medicines, can we exchange them with the base?" ?”

    For more than ten years due to natural disasters, the most scarce thing is medicine.

    Not to mention ordinary survivors, even soldiers have sacrificed a lot.

    "It can be exchanged, but how to exchange it, the hospital will give a plan at that time, what do you want?" "

    I want a red brick house with an internal area of ​​no less than 100 square meters and a wall no less than 2 meters. If so, I want to buy land for planting."

    Gu Tinglin didn't expect that she was not only demanding but also thought about the long-term, and she was indeed not the one who wronged herself, "Okay, I will arrange it." The conversation on the other end was about the same, and Shu Xueqing on the other end had already

    put Dinner is ready.

    Seeing that his brows were stretched, and there was a smile on the corner of his mouth, Shu Xueqing knew that Jiang Ning was willing to stay.

    As far as he could remember, he hadn't smiled like this for many years.

    Hanging a serious face every day, like a machine that never needs to rest, has ruined the body.

    It's rare to get off work early, thanks to Jiang Ning.

    The two decided to leave tomorrow and go back to the house early to rest after dinner.

    I don't want to take my wolfish heart out to attract people's hatred, and I don't feel at ease if I stay alone.

    Knowing that her brother and sister-in-law were just going through the motions, Doudou took the initiative to take on the task, "I'll stay and take care of them."

    Jiang Ning left dog food, jerky, and some light-flavored food, and did not forget to give her a pistol to protect herself.

    The next day, Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen got up early when they heard the movement on the other side.

    After breakfast, pack your backpack and head out.

    Gu Tinglin warned: "Be careful."

    Deciding to stay, Jiang Ning knew that she would rely on his strength in the future, and she tried to accept his care.

    It's weird, but it doesn't seem to be repulsive.

    Hurrying along the road, she suddenly turned around and found that Gu Tinglin, who was about to be late for work, was still standing at the fork in the road.

    Seeing her turn around, he smiled and waved goodbye.

    An indescribable emotion surged in Jiang Ning's heart.

    Going back to the era of walking on the legs, it was really inconvenient. Even if you walked in a hurry, it still took two hours to get to the entrance of the city gate.

    The two took back the stored weapons, and walked quickly along the coast under the complicated eyes of a group of peripheral survivors who had their own ghosts.

    When he got to a place where no one was around, he took out the rusty 28 sticks and let Huo Yishen carry him on his way through the wasteland and desert.

    Sunscreen, sunscreen, and sun hat.

    Not to mention, Huo Yishen has really good physical strength, and he doesn't feel tired after walking on potholes for a long time.

    This guy is very bad, and he only picks places that are not easy to walk.

    He almost knocked Jiang Ning down, causing her to hug his waist in a hurry, and then punched him lightly in anger, "Old bacon, why are you flirting!"

    Huo Yi saw that she was in a good mood, so he couldn't bear it. Stay molested.

    The bacon is just bacon, it tastes more delicious.

    At noon, Jiang Ning picked up a hill sheltered from wind and sand, and Jiang Ning took out a fruit plate and lunch box, "We've only walked dozens of kilometers, when will we enter the sea?" "At night,

    find a deeper bay."

    After four to five hundred kilometers, it still looks like it needs to be done.

    The two discussed while eating, what supplies should be brought out.

    I am used to relying on space to enjoy myself, even if I settle down in the base, I can't live too badly, and I have to prepare all kinds of daily necessities.

    Fortunately, there is a big grievance like Yingjiang, so it is not too obtrusive to take out luxury items.

    With Gu Tinglin's amulet, even if the people in the base are envious and jealous, they probably wouldn't dare to mess with it.

    After eating, we continued on our way, and finally found a suitable bay before evening.

    When it was dark, the two changed into diving suits, swam to a deep enough sea area before entering the space, and then drove the submarine out, sailing for more than ten nautical miles before hovering.

    Start buying supplies for your new home.

    The conditions of the base are harsh, so don't even think about flushing toilets.

    Dry toilets, the kind that need to be fertilized.

    At that scene, Jiang Ning almost didn't spit out his bile.

    No, let’s start with a $10,000 biodegradable toilet. I heard that the degraded water can meet drinking hygiene standards, otherwise it can be sold for $10,000.

    Relying on Gu Tinglin's protection, it seems unreasonable not to fix him up.

    So, Jiang Ning took out two.

    Coffee beans, coffee cups, coffee pots, a complete set.

    All kinds of canned food, sugar, cigars, wine, big ham, sealed rice flour, oats, nuts, American ginseng, etc. purchased at zero yuan.

    Six submachine guns, 100 rounds of ammunition.

    Military tents, fabrics, clothes and shoes, etc.

    Medicines include anti-inflammatory and fever-reducing, hemostatic and analgesic, antibiotics, as well as gauze, surgical instruments, iodophor and alcohol, etc...

ʚChapter 536
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    This gets the most, after all, it is used to build houses and exchange land.

    Anyway, there is a lot of space, and it happens to be urgently needed by the base.

    There are too many prostitutes, the space is so cramped that it will explode, and many supplies are collected in a hurry, even Jiang Ning himself does not know how much his assets are.

    It happened to be free, so I asked Huo Yishen to help tidy up.

    Huo Yishen seemed to remember that there was a packing box for the solar power generation device when he received the joint base warehouse, but he just glanced over it at that time.

    After searching for a long time, I didn't expect to find it.

    The ones I used before were easy to wear, so I decisively replaced them with American ones, and took 2 sets.

    You need a car to go out, and the predators can't use it until you figure out the position of the third young master.

    Jiang Ning set his mind on the high-order version of the military Humvee, a total of five, each of which is comparable to an off-road armored command vehicle.

    Eagle sauce is awesome.

    There is nothing wrong with this car other than fuel consumption, and more fuel must be prepared.

    Submarines can't fit Hummers and fuel tanks, so they can only be put on fishing boats after much deliberation.

    Coming from the North Pole, it's not too much to have submarines and fishing boats, right?

    Fortunately, the fishing boat is not too small and can barely fit in.

    A Humvee, tons of fuel, covered in tarpaulin.

    Arranging supplies was too exhausting, Jiang Ning was so tired that he fell asleep when he touched the pillow.

    After sleeping until the next day, they woke up naturally, and the two had morning tea in front of the observation window.

    There are no sharks in the offshore area, but other fish species are still abundant.

    I haven't been at the bottom of the sea for a long time, and the scenery I was tired of seeing before has become pleasing to the eye now.

    To fill their stomachs, the two checked for omissions and made up for vacancies, stuffing everything that might be needed in future life on submarines and fishing boats.

    Of course, the priority is to get the ones from the joint base.

    When it was almost the same, they began to replenish food in time. After all, they will live under the noses of others in the future, and everyone is poor with holes in their pants.

    Love should be used sharply, not in the minutiae of life.

    Jiang Ning cooks rice and various buns, while Huo Yishen is in charge of frying and frying.

    I think back then he was still a kitchen killer, but now he is a proper five-star chef, how time flies.

    It takes about four or five days at the fastest to go back and forth thousands of kilometers.

    This is a two-person world in the true sense, without Doudou or Gouzi, no matter what you do.

    Perhaps the unpredictable new life rekindled the fighting spirit and passion of the two of them, and suddenly became very strong... The two who have

    not communicated with each other for more than half a year are not only meeting each other like a magpie bridge, but also seeming to have traveled thousands of miles across the ocean to see you.

    The strong wind meets the heavy rain, the thunder strikes the lightning, and he releases himself to his heart's content.

    Jiang Ning was drunk several times, and fell asleep until noon the next day, feeling so tired and tired that he couldn't even curl his fingers.

    Fortunately, Huo Yishen was busy harvesting fruits in Heituhua.

    Lazily turned over and continued to sleep.

    After staying at the bottom of the sea for three days, I have done what I have to do, and I have stocked up what I have to stock up. It is time to go home.

    Jiang Ning observed the water flow, which happened to be heading towards Fengcheng Harbor.

    In the dark night, Jiang Ning came out of the submarine and put the fully loaded fishing boat into the sea.

    The fishing boat has a large load and drifts slowly along the current.

    The submarine's power was adjusted to the lowest level, and the turtle followed behind.

    It is only a hundred kilometers away from Fengcheng, even if the drift is slow, one night is enough.

    Therefore, when it was daylight, when it was more than 10 kilometers away from Fengcheng Harbor, it was discovered by the patrolling sentinels stationed there.

    360-degree observation without dead angle, found that there is no one in the fully loaded fishing boat. Could it be the legendary ghost ship?

    Just as he was wondering, when he wanted to lock the firepower of the fishing boat, something slowly floated up from the sea...

    could it be a whale?

    Not sure, look again.

    As the line of sight drew closer, it turned out to be a submarine.

    Moreover, it was specially made by the southern military factory, and the sentries immediately cheered, "There is another submarine coming."

    That's right, Fengcheng has been established for more than two years, and dozens of submarines have successively arrived.

    The sentinel at sea hastened to signal.

    The signal was trained, Jiang Ning and Huo Yi replied in a deep tone: My own!

    Fengcheng Wharf is purely natural, there is no deep-sea mooring wharf, and submarines can only berth by draft.

    Fishing boats have a shallow draft, but they can dock.

    Through hand gestures and signal communication, fishing boats are allowed into the bay.

    After parking the submarine, the two drove the fishing boat over.

    "Comrade, we are already residents of Fengcheng. We first came to understand the situation of the base some time ago, and now we have brought supplies to settle here." Only then did the

    soldiers at the sea sentry know that the two were not fire planners, and they couldn't help but said in surprise: " Why do you have submarines unique to the southern military?"

    So Jiang Ning explained from beginning to end.

    Knowing the situation, the soldier took the walkie-talkie to contact the information entry office. There were really two names, and their identities were not simple.

    The chief's daughter and son-in-law!

    Not only does the green light pass, but it also helps unload the goods.

    There are too many supplies, and it is not easy to move back to the city.

    Jiang Ning saw a military card in the distance, and smiled to discuss with the soldier, "Comrade, can you rent your car?"

    This made him very embarrassed. It doesn’t matter if the car is reversed. The key gasoline is more expensive than life. Comrades rely on their legs to transport fire materials 1,000 kilometers away. Without the approval of their superiors, otherwise no one would dare to use the car in private.

    Even though the two have special identities, the duty of a soldier is to obey orders.

    So he refused, "There are wheelbarrows and carts at the pier, which can be lent to you."

    When will such primitive tools be moved?

    Jiang Ning saw his concern, "How about I pay the rental fee with gasoline?"

    The soldier was alert and surprised,

    "Where did you get the gasoline?" He said, "We came from the North Pole. There are large and small survivor bases there. Do you need any supplies?"

    Several soldiers boarded the boat, lifted the old canvas that Jiang Ning had made, and were surprised by the supplies in front of them. .

    It is related to the safety of the base. Such a large amount of gasoline cannot enter the base unless the two of them can produce approval slips from relevant departments.

    No way, continue to use the walkie-talkie to communicate.

    After waiting for more than ten minutes, the superior replied: special approval, the approval slip will be added later.

    The gasoline had just been unloaded halfway, and it was time for the shift at the sentry point to be replaced by another team of soldiers.

    "Sister, why are you here?" The voice was surprised.

    Jiang Ning has a toothache, he is really haunted!

    She smiled on the inside, looking at Rong Sanshao who led the soldiers to take over, "Aren't you picking dung

    to cultivate the land?" Grabbing dung, he didn't feel ashamed, "Sister, I'm on a shift. "

    In the first half of the month, I planted the land, and after two days of rest, I was sent to the bay to be on duty.

    "Sister, brother-in-law, where are you going?" Rong Sanshao looked at the military Hummer on the fishing boat. As a veteran off-road vehicle fan, he couldn't hold back for a moment, "Damn, this is the desert lion of America. Limited edition haute couture!"

    Thump, thump, thump! ! !

    Whoops, my heart beats unbearably.

    Young Master Rong's eyes glowed green, "Sister, how did you get it!"

    Jiang Ning rolled his eyes at him, "Stand on your post, and don't mind other people's affairs."

    Ying Jiang is not dead yet, she can't hold the trumpet Shouting everywhere, saying that he cut his waist.

ʚChapter 537
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Rong Sanshao, who was trained by his sister, came back to his senses, and he was on duty.

    He went over to hand it over, and learned that it was a special approval, and he had to arrange a military card to help carry it, so he hurriedly pulled the squad leader aside and muttered, "Brother, what is my sister's background?

    " .

    The other party was amused, "You are playing with me, my sister is so intimate, I don't know what she is from?"

    Rong Sanshao was not ashamed, and said modestly: "Sister is the ultimate idol, the kind who deserves me to carry shoes."

    As long as He is willing, and pigs and dogs can be called brothers, let alone comrades-in-arms.

    The two of them had a good relationship in private, and the other party didn't hide it, "The chief's daughter, please take care of her."

    Fuck... a slot.

    Young Master Rong almost bit his tongue, who will tell him when his sister status is so awesome?

    I'm afraid I won't be able to lift shoes now, I have to lick my feet!

    The tiger father has no dog daughter, he is indeed his own sister!

    After the handover was completed, the person on duty continued to come over to unload the cargo, discussing how to unload the Hummer from the fishing boat.

    Inadvertently, Jiang Ning and Rong Sanshao met eyes.

    Uh, she knew that this guy was shrewd and calculating, and his titanium alloy dog ​​eyes were about to go blind.

    After a lot of effort, the uncrowned king of the last days was finally removed.

    Third Young Master Rong touched the wild doomsday chariot, his saliva almost dripping onto the hood.

    Whoops, thinking of the three lost cars, my heart hurts so much that I can't breathe!

    The two were too lazy to talk to each other, and drove a fishing boat with a few soldiers to the submarine to continue moving goods.

    It was full of fishing boats again, with all kinds of supplies, which almost didn't overwhelm the three military trucks, and even the Humvees were full.

    Jiang Ning was not stingy, and happily gave five barrels of gasoline, totaling about 800 liters, as car rental and labor expenses.

    She threw the key of the Uncrowned King to Rong Sanshao, "Send us back?"

    Rong Sanshao who took the key was dumbfounded, and then excitedly said: "Sister, brother-in-law, I promise to complete the task and send you safely.

    " Passage, registration of gasoline, guns and ammunition went smoothly.

    The Hummer led the way, followed by three military trucks, which caused countless surprises along the way.

    jealous.

    Where did this big guy come from? He's so fat!

    The head of the family does not bring such affluence.

    Rong Sanshao's hands holding the steering wheel were trembling. This car is really cool to drive. The top-level configuration is simply amazing. Not to mention holding bullets, even armor-piercing bullets are probably enough.

    Blood rushes to the forehead.

    He hasn't driven such an awesome car in many years.

    It feels like once in a dream, before the natural disaster, I will meet my luxurious self again.

    It's less than 20 kilometers away, so it's a short drive away.

    The car was really parked at the chief's house...next door.

    Jiang Ning did not expect that Gu Tinglin's work efficiency was so high, but the house was built in just a few days.

    The 2-meter-high exterior wall and the red brick house of more than 100 square meters are being finished.

    Without reinforced concrete, the roof can only be sealed with color steel plates.

    Doudou was preparing lunch for the workers, when she heard the movement, she hurried out and said in great surprise: "Brother, sister-in-law." The

    new house was finished, and three military trucks were unloaded and moved in.

    The Hummer decisively broke in, and I don't know how many people died of envy.

    Jiang Ning brought out a box, which contained sugar, soybeans, mung beans, red beans and dry grains, for the hard work of these lovely soldiers.

    Third Young Master Rong was flattered, "Sister, our people's soldiers serve the people, how can we take you one by one."

    "Small poor, you take it back first, if you don't know how to deal with it, ask your superiors." "

    Thank you sister, then we will not be polite."

    The task was in hand, they didn't stay long, and hurried away with their military card.

    Doudou came over with steamed sweet potatoes and potatoes, "Uncles and brothers, you have worked hard."

    The little girl's sweet mouth coaxed them to be elated, and they finished the final finishing project together.

    There is really no comparison between people. They only eat two meals a day and they are full, but the supplies of the chief's family can't be exhausted with a large army card.

    The box is full of foreign characters. I can't tell what's inside, but it's definitely a good thing.

    Someone who is bold enough to ask, "Handsome guys and beauties, what are these?"

    They all have to go through the Ming Road, Jiang Ning said arrogantly: "This is the third time we have been wandering around the world for the past few years and fighting foreigners. One hundred rounds, I earned it back with my ability."

    The cowhide was blown.

    But it's all in foreign languages, and it doesn't look like Huaxia's goods, so they can't say anything more.

    Of course, many of them were fluent in English in the early years, and they were victorious career winners. How could they fail to see that this was a special military supply from a foreign country.

    Just considering the identities of a few people, I don't want to speak out to be annoying.

    Busy with earning rations, the workers didn't stay long, and left with the sweet potatoes they were allotted.

    The foreman came over to hand over, "The house has been finished, we will leave first if there is nothing to do."     Jiang

    Ning said politely, "Okay, we will inspect the house later, and I will contact you if there is anything to do."

Change.

    After moving around all morning, I was tired and thirsty, so I quickly closed the door to eat.

    Four bedrooms and two living rooms are spacious enough, and there is a kitchen and a utility room. Unfortunately, there are no floor tiles, but the mud floor is compacted, and the wooden windows are not as good as the glass before the natural disaster.

    But in Fengcheng, it is already the only one, even the chief's house is not so good, what kind of bicycle do you want?

    Too tired, Jiang Ning took out a seven-figure bed for an afternoon nap.

    After waking up from the afternoon nap, the two regained their strength and started to sort out the supplies that were stuffed in the front yard.

    Free up a room for valuables, stuffed to the brim.

    Gasoline is a dangerous substance, and all the corners of the front yard are covered with waterproof blackout cloth, and a solar power generation device is arranged on the right side of the house.

    Specially supplied by the military, it not only has high light energy conversion efficiency, but also can store 500 kilowatt-hours of electricity at high power, but the AC voltage is different from domestic ones. If you want to use domestic electrical appliances before, you need to convert them.

    There are a lot of supplies, there are all kinds of strange things, and I really found a converter in the space.

    She was almost busy, Shu Xueqing just got off work, and she was very happy to see the two of them back. Although she was surprised by the car in the front yard and the solar power generation system, she didn't bother.

    Living with Gu Tinglin all the year round, her character has already been developed, so don't ask questions that shouldn't be asked.

    Especially after the completion of the base, it is no longer simply military management, but involves people's livelihood and management. The situation is much more complicated than before.

    She doesn't have a big heart, she just wants to be harmonious and happy with Gu Tinglin, so she loves his children, "Is the journey going well? Lao Gu is quite worried these days." Jiang Ning nodded, "It's okay." "I'll go back

    and

    cook , you guys come over to eat tonight."

    Jiang Ning took it up heartily, "We will cook by ourselves, you guys come over later, and have a dinner together." It is

    rare for her to take the initiative to invite, this is an opportunity to promote the relationship between father and daughter, Shu Xueqing is too happy, how can there be I don't agree.

ʚChapter 538 Pregnant
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning went back to the house, took out the marching folding table and chairs and placed them in the living room.

    Huo Yishen installed a range hood in the kitchen, a high-tech product of Yingjiang. The range hood is not big, but the machine can directly absorb and transform 98% of the fume smell, and the exhausted air has almost no smell.

    After the installation was completed, he fried a plate of dehydrated and compressed vegetables.

    It’s amazing, but 80%-90% of the wind is fine.

    The front and back yards are far apart, so the smell may not escape. Except for those with a particularly strong smell, you can cook with confidence.

    Doudou went to the next door to move things, but no one came to bring the wolf-hearted dog who was locked in the house.

    They didn't see each other for a few days, and the two threw themselves on their mother desperately.

    Jiang Ning stroking the dog with his left hand and hugging the wolf with the right, had a great time.

    However, Bai Xue's belly seems to be getting bigger again.

    This guy is pregnant again.

    Jiang Ning reckoned that she would give birth in another month.

    Gu Tinglin came back after dark, full of exhaustion.

    Stomach hurts, but when he heard Jiang Ning came back, the worries of the past few days dissipated, and he agreed to come over without saying a word.

    Seeing his lack of energy, Shu Xueqing couldn't help complaining, "Knowing that I have an old problem, I have repeatedly given up the medicine Jiang Ning made for you. Now that the stomach medicine is gone, it is impossible for the hospital to have it. What do you think?"

    "It's okay, let's pass it."

    Shu Xueqing was worried about his body, "Why don't you go, I'll cook some porridge for you to nourish your stomach."

    Gu Tinglin didn't take it to heart, "It's much better "

    Don't talk about stomach pain, I guess stomach bleeding can't stop him.

    Shu Xueqing had no choice but to accompany him.

    She went to the backyard and pulled out a lot of vegetables, and took out a bag of rice.

    Compared with ordinary people, the food at home is actually quite good, but Jiang Ning is not used to the conditions, and she is the only one who has used chopsticks for these two things.

    When the two came over, Huo Yishen was still busy in the kitchen, and Jiang Ning said to the dozen or so cardboard boxes piled up in the corner of the living room: "These are the medicines we brought back. Do you see if they are enough for the cost of changing the house and the land?

    " The head nurse, Shu Xueqing, was very pleasantly surprised when she saw the medicine.

    Anti-inflammatory and fever reduction, antibiotics, promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, anesthesia, gauze, surgical instruments, iodophor, alcohol, everything is urgently needed by the hospital.

    The rarest thing in the last days is medicine. The pile of medicine in front of us can save many lives.

    Especially when she saw that there was painkiller, Shu Xueqing did not hesitate, "Ah Ning, your dad has stomach pains from time to time, can you give me some boxes of this medicine?"

    Stomach pain? Didn't she prepare a lot of stomach medicine before, and she didn't finish it so quickly.

    Jiang Ning realized that he either lost it when fleeing at sea, or gave it to someone else.

    She looked at Gu Tinglin and found that his complexion was really bad.

    Gu Tinglin blamed Shu Xueqing for talking too much, he didn't want Jiang Ning to worry, "It's just an old problem, it's nothing serious." The

    medicine is not right, and ginseng is also poisonous.

    Jiang Ning could tell by looking at his complexion that everything was wrong.

    One is concerned about the country and the people, and the other is ruined by natural disasters.

    Jiang Ning sat down and took his pulse, asked him about the symptoms of stomach pain, then went into the room and took two bottles of medicine, which were made at the southern military base before, "Take two pills before meals." Her concern is more effective than

    panacea , Instantly felt that my stomach didn't hurt anymore.

    After taking the medicine, Gu Tinglin explained to her, "How much are these medicines worth? Let the person in charge of the hospital and the land management department come over tomorrow, and then you can discuss in detail." I don't know what to talk about, Jiang Ning thanked her

    .

    Dinner is ready, and Doudou serves the dishes.

    Fried vegetables, shredded potatoes, fried ham with eggs, steamed salted fish, white rice.

    Shu Xueqing was surprised, where did the eggs come from these days?

    But she was too embarrassed to ask.

    On the contrary, Jiang Ning explained, "I found out when I was copying the joint base. They stockpiled a lot of fertilized poultry eggs and put them in the high-tech sleep warehouse. I didn't expect that they were not broken. We got a box." They can be hatched and raised

    . .

    How can it be fried and eaten!

    Not to mention Shu Xueqing, even Gu Tinglin's expression...

    Forget it, it's all speculation.

    Jiang Ning looked indifferent, "There are dozens of them left, you can take some back to eat later."

    Shu Xueqing couldn't hold back, "Is there a way to hatch them?"

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, "It should be possible."

    Gu Tinglin suggested, "You can open a breeding farm."

    She was not asked to contribute to the base, but asked her to open a breeding farm, Jiang Ning was slightly surprised, "That's fine, I'll check it out later, there seems to be an egg incubator, I don't know if I brought it with me Come back."

    This meal is quite rich, and it is not too much to be regarded as a family meal.

    The daughter lived next door, Gu Tinglin's upturned mouth did not come down, and the usually severe and rigid facial features were extremely soft at this moment, and there was a trickle in his heart.

    Jiang Ning felt it, but didn't know how to respond.

    let it go.

    After dinner, Jiang Ning brought things for the two of them.

    A biodegradable toilet for $10,000, a full set of coffee, and a few bundles of dark-colored fabric that can be used to make clothes.

    Gu Tinglin was plagued by illnesses, taking medicine alone was not enough, the most urgent thing was to keep up with nutrition.

    Fish cakes that are not nutritious, either potatoes or sweet potatoes, canned once every ten days and half a month would be good.

    Serious lack of nutrition, long-term practice will affect life expectancy.

    A few cans of canned pork, canned lunch meat, canned fruit, nuts, and dried fruit.

    Stomach-nourishing puer, qi-tonifying American ginseng, and freeze-dried milk powder.

    Some were collected by the joint base, and some were purchased for zero yuan in the early stage.

    "Take these back first, and we'll talk about it after you finish eating."

    Everything in front of her was not something ordinary people could take out, and Gu Tinglin knew that she risked her life to hoard these things.

    He didn't accompany her through the experience, but just listening to it made her frightened. How could the joint base headed by Yingjiang be so easy to deal with.

    Facing life and death, Gu Tinglin never even frowned, but he didn't want his daughter to go through this again, "No, keep it for yourself     .

    "

Gu Tinglin, whose lung tube was poked, "..." She wants to draw a line?

    Jiang Ning suddenly thought of something, took out a set of silver needles from the room and handed it to Shu Xueqing, "He is not in good health, he can be treated with acupuncture."

    Shu Xueqing looked ashamed, "Sorry, I won't."

    Jiang Ning was surprised, but thought of her It is normal to study nursing instead of traditional Chinese medicine or acupuncture.

    "There must be someone who knows the hospital?"

    "Yes, Lao Gu has been there a few times, but the effect is not great." Shu Xueqing showed a sad face, and her tone was a little helpless, "Chinese medicine is extensive and profound, just acupuncture is very knowledgeable, the same Different doctors have different treatments for different diseases, and there are many specialties in acupuncture techniques.

    Treatment is based on medical fate, and there are only two people in the hospital who understand acupuncture, and they have tried them all.”

    Jiang Ning didn’t even know what he said . How to pick it up, "Why don't I try it?"

    "Okay, it's convenient to have a doctor at home, and Lao Gu's body will be handed over to you in the future."

    Jiang Ning wondered, is it still too late for her to change her words?

    Shu Xueqing has a heart, but in the end it is for Gu Tinglin.

    The stepmother is in trouble, and there is still a gap between father and daughter, let alone expect Jiang Ning to take her feelings into consideration.

    Shu Xueqing retired, "Old Gu, don't disappoint Aning, I'll go back first."

ʚChapter 539
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Just after taking the pulse, Jiang Ning was aware of Gu Tinglin's physical deficit, and he was familiar with acupuncture to help him recuperate, but he also knew his work selfless virtue, "Acupuncture treatment is not effective once or twice, you can use it when you are free in the evening. Come here, don't take the pain seriously."

    How old people are, they are still so willful.

    Not only was Gu Tinglin not angry when the dignified chief was scolded by his daughter, but he felt warm in his heart.

    I have dedicated my whole life to the country, even if I have a partner now, but no matter the relationship or the family, it is Shu Xueqing who is taking the initiative to manage it. He really doesn't know how to get along with his daughter.

    After decades of military career, his personality is tough and serious, but Jiang Ning's personality is very much like himself.

    Gu Tinglin was afraid that something he said would make her unhappy, so he changed the subject, "The medicine you brought back should be able to exchange a lot of land. What do you plan to use Cong for?" Look, a dead pig is not afraid of dead water

    , Always don't take illness seriously.

    She was really worried about eating radish eggs, Jiang Ning couldn't help being a little angry, "I don't know, just plant some sweet potatoes and potatoes."

    Gu Tinglin suggested, "Anyone can grow these, but the weather is bad and the soil is poor. The harvest is not good, once these two conditions improve, the ration problem will be solved, and what you are doing is of little significance."

    Jiang Ning thought that he was really lenient, and he worried about the country and the people wherever he went, except for his own health. Heart.

    But she still held back, but her voice became cold, "I don't know what advice Chief Gu has?" "

    The field team found a tinder box yesterday, which contained specially treated silkworm eggs. Most of the silkworm eggs are still alive."

    Gu Tinglin Instructed, "When the army withdrew, they took a lot of seeds on board. When they landed, they wanted to recreate an oasis on this continent. Unfortunately, everyone worked hard for two years but got half the result with half the effort. The seeds were almost squandered.

    " Destroyed by the bad weather, about 90% of them died, and the remaining 15% were still alive.

    Among them are mulberry trees.

    The silkworm eggs have been found, but there are no mulberry leaves to raise them.

    If we wait any longer, more and more silkworm eggs will die.

    Jiang Ning was slightly startled, "Do you want me to grow mulberry and raise silkworms?"

    Gu Tinglin had this plan, "It's really not possible, but cotton is also fine, and I will arrange it then."

    Human life is nothing more than basic necessities of life.

    After more than ten years of natural disasters, there are many problems that need to be solved at the base. The clothes worn by the survivors are as tattered as beggars, and some are even naked.

    Jiang Ning was thoughtful, "Mulberry tree seeds and cotton seeds, I hoarded them when I was at the base, but silkworm seeds are very precious, if you arrange them for me, others will not have any objections?" Gu Tinglin rubbed his forehead, "There are nearly 5,000 soldiers in the base

    , Before the natural disaster, their task was to defend the country. It is understandable to take part-time jobs in other positions during the disaster period, but they are not omnipotent. The

    base must move forward, and at a very fast speed, otherwise the natural disaster will sweep again, and human beings still have a way to survive

    Ordinary survivors can’t even get food and clothing right now, so someone has to lead them forward.” Since the 5,000 soldiers have to open

    up wasteland and cultivate land, they also have to protect the base, and they have to go out to find tinder boxes, burn bricks, and move stones...

    even if They are universal machines, wherever they need to be moved, they have to be free.

    Jiang Ning understands that he wants to train and select talents to undertake the people's livelihood needs that the base needs to develop.

    Military politics is a completely different field.

    The military is responsible for national security, while the government is responsible for management and development.

    Now that the two are combined into one, in the last days of natural disasters where everything is waiting to be revived, it is really exhausting.

    But it is also the best time to create a god.

    Jiang Ning did not refuse, "If you can believe it, we can try."

    Being able to live glamorously in the face of earth-shaking disasters, Gu Tinglin did not shy away from relatives, "There are a few people in the base who are good at agriculture, ask them more when the time comes, the base also has books on this subject, you don't have to worry about it." After acupuncture and

    moxibustion , Huo Yishen helped to send the toilet to the next door.

    After closing the door, Shu Xueqing asked: "     How

    effective is acupuncture?"

"You really have a tendon, I want to say that I will, Jiang Ning can tie it for you?"

    Gu Tinglin thought about it and smiled.

    Shu Xueqing sorted out the things from the next door, and couldn't help being happy for him, "Old Gu, Jiang Ning still cares about you, but she can't get rid of her face. They say that her daughter

    is father's little padded jacket. Don't be embarrassed by the boss if you are fine. With a lot of coaxing, the estrangement gradually disappears."

    Gu Tinglin knew how much she had put in during this time, "Thank you for your hard work." It doesn't

    matter if Xin is hard or not, she just loves the house and wants him to be happy.

    She arranged his future diet, "Jiang Ning gave a lot, but enough for you to eat for two or three months. If you keep up with your nutrition, your body will definitely be able to recuperate."

    Gu Tinglin corrected her, "It's for us."

    She His health hasn't improved much either, and he's suffered a lot over the years.

    Shu Xueqing didn't want it, "I've accepted my favor, these are all good things, I wasted them."

    He was habitually serious, "What did you say, do you have to tell them so clearly?"

    Shu Xueqing wasn't angry either, as far as his temper is concerned Only Jiang Ning could hold back, "Well, listen to you."

    Seeing that he was still busy in the study at night, she had a headache again, and she really regarded herself as a machine.

    The next day, the director of the hospital and the land management came to the door.

    Seeing that the medicine hadn't expired, the dean was very excited, "Comrade Jiang, are you really willing to trade this batch of medicine?

    "

    Jiang Ning nodded and smiled, "I am a resident of Fengcheng, and I have the responsibility and obligation to do my part for the development of Fengcheng. This batch of medicine is produced in America. It is no problem that someone has used it before, but it still needs your professional inspection. "

    The dean looked through it carefully and found that none of them had expired, and he was even more happy, "No problem, we will find a way to check." Confirmed on the

    spot, everything is required.

    He calculated carefully, and then reported the number to director Xiao of the land management.

    Director Xiao is in his forties, and he can tell by his standing that he is a soldier. "Comrade Jiang, do you want to trade wasteland or can it be planted?" The

    wasteland has not been cultivated and needs to be fertilized by oneself.

    Plantable, that is, fertilized after retting.

    In addition, you can also choose a one-time buyout, or pay taxes every year.

    With a one-time buyout, the land that can be obtained is much less, and the tax is paid in installments.

    Jiang Ning was surprised, but understandable...

ʚChapter 540 Sudden Blurred Vision
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Before the natural disaster, the army was supported by the state, but now it is self-sufficient. The security of the base and the development and construction all require investment costs, so it is natural to collect taxes from the residents.

    "If taxes are not included and the cost of building houses is excluded, 50 acres of wasteland can be obtained, and only 20 acres can be planted."

    Director Xiao calculated, "If taxes are included, a one-time buyout can get 25 acres of wasteland, which can be planted. The annual tax is calculated according to the specific crops planted, and 20% of the harvest of the year is converted."

    Jiang Ning frowned, did not expect the agricultural tax to be so heavy.

    Gu Tinglin explained that it is impossible to cheat her. He only said that everything in the base is difficult at the beginning. Let alone 20% in the end of the natural disaster, it is estimated that even 50% is unsustainable.

    In fact, Jiang Ning doesn't care about the amount of taxes, after all, she is not bad, and there is still room for cheating.

    The more difficult the situation, the easier it is for the plan to succeed.

    "I want a plantable land, just pay the tax every year."

    After choosing the plan, Director Xiao allocated the land for her, "As long as there is no problem with the drug inspection, 20 acres of plantation in the southern area will be allocated to you." Plantation in the

    southern area? That area seemed to be planted by the army, and Third Young Master Rong had even grabbed dung there.

    Thinking of the explanation above, Director Xiao took the initiative to care, "The land in the southern district is the best. I wonder what you want to plant?" "

    There are herbs and cotton seeds. If the seedlings can be successfully raised, I plan to try it."

    These are bases that are urgently needed. Yes, Director Xiao looked at him with admiration, "The base has crop handles, and the hospital has herbal medicine plantations. If you need it, you can ask at any time." The

    dean actively offered olive branches, "If we really want to be able to grow herbs, the hospital is responsible for purchasing them."

    Jiang Jiang Ning smiled shyly, "Thank you, and I hope you will take care of me in the future."

    After the negotiation, Director Xiao issued a paper contract, signed by both parties, and the director arranged for someone to take the medicine away.

    There are still two months before the sweet potato is harvested, and the land can only be handed over at that time. Director Xiao discussed that the seedlings can be raised first, and then the planting can be seamlessly connected.

    After they left, the family discussed the planting plan.

    Cotton likes temperature and light, and is afraid of waterlogging and drought. Now, it sometimes snows in June and sometimes suffers from heatstroke in winter.

    And many herbs are also very demanding on the environment.

    It feels like there is almost no one to fight except for the mulberry tree, and it hurts to think about it.

    But it is the difficulty of planting that can reflect the rarity of the crops and the unique ability of the landlord's family.

    Therefore, when recruiting, you must find honest, honest, and little-minded people, otherwise it will be very troublesome to cheat at that time.

    And we must improve the environment as soon as possible, and we can't lose everything by watching the sky and eating.

    In the house, the two calculated how many seedlings to grow on the 20 mu of land, whether interplanting of crops was needed, etc. Doudou diligently went to the backyard to dig up the land. She planned to dig up the front and back yards and use them all for seedling cultivation.

    Before the discussion was over, Doudou came back with a disheveled face, "Brother and sister-in-law, a sandstorm is coming."

    No lie, it was really a sandstorm.

    It was more severe than any time in the past two years, the wind was whistling, and sand and stones were flying quickly.

    But after closing the front and back doors, I felt my face was stained with sand.

    The only fortunate thing is that the base has had sand prevention and sand protection projects in the past two years, so the sand concentration is not particularly large.

    The sand and dust blew for three days. When the wind was strong, there were ghosts crying and wolves howling. From time to time, coarse gravel hit the color steel door with a "boom".

    If you go out and walk, if you are unlucky and get hit, you will be easily injured.

    When Gu Tinglin came over at night, he had to shake the sand off his body.

    When acupuncture left, Jiang Ning took out two military raincoats, "You won't get dirty when you wear them to and from work." The

    raincoats are very thick, and they won't hurt even if they get hit by gravel.

    In fact, there was a raincoat at home, but Shu Xueqing refused to let him wear it when he came over.

    Gu Tinglin doesn't like playing tricks, but it is very useful at this time.

    "Well, I will wear it."

    After the sandstorm ended, Jiang Ning cleaned the sand in the front and back yards, and the sand was almost as thick as the soles of his feet when he stepped on it.

    Less than half a day later, the temperature began to drop again.

    Such capricious weather is unbearable even for humans, let alone crops that have been tortured to such an extremely fragile state.

    Raising seedlings is even more difficult.

    But you can't give up trying because of difficulties.

    Huo Yi pondered deeply, "Perhaps the glass room built before can be taken out." It

    just needs a proper reason.

    I had a lot of glass before, and I should be able to build several glass greenhouses.

    If the seedlings are cultivated well, the survival rate will be higher.

    Just about to rest at night, the door slammed.

    Jiang Ning came out to open the door and found someone sitting on the ground.

    It was cold, and he could still smell his sweat.

    Hearing the news, he raised his poor milk dog face as if he had been abandoned, "Sister, I'm hungry."

    Uh, what kind of bickering is going on.

    Seeing how cheap he can't even be kicked away, Jiang Ning said angrily: "Come in."

    Rong Sanshao followed behind his sister's buttocks with exhaustion and stench all over his body.

    It is impossible to have good food and meals, so I cooked him a bowl of rice noodles and did not forget to put a handful of dehydrated vegetables.

    The bowl was very big, Rong Sanshao devoured it hungrily.

    Smelling the stinky sweat from his body, Jiang Ning frowned and said, "Sneaky?"

    "Snatch the crops."

    After scraping the sand and dust for three days, the green vegetables were almost buried by the gravel, and a lot of them were smashed and covered. If they were cleaned up in time, they could be sent to the cafeteria, and they would rot any later.

    This batch of green vegetables was carefully cared for, and they were expected to save seeds, but they were only half grown... It was a

    freezing day, and the rush to harvest made them sweaty, and despair struck.

    After drinking three glasses of water and eating the steaming lumps, Rong San Shao felt that he was still alive.

    But the heart is very uncomfortable.

    "Sister, did you say that the natural disaster is over?"

    I don't know if it was because of the hot soup, or if the tight string in my heart was broken, and suddenly my vision was blurred.

    Why is it so difficult?

    Jiang Ning didn't know how to comfort him when he saw that the heartless man had collapsed. He silently went to the kitchen to cut the ham into half a thin plate. "The disaster may be 99% over, and the last step is left.

    " Temptation, Young Master Rong thought about the wind and clouds, but thinking of his previous identity, he gradually became refined and noble.

    The flesh is firm, the red flesh deep in color and soft in aroma.

    Rong Sanshao couldn't help being intoxicated by the top-notch taste bud feast, "It would be the end if it was caviar and red wine."

    Dreaming back to the luxurious life before the natural disaster.

    Give him face? Jiang Ning glanced over, "Why don't you go to the sky." With

    one move, he was sent back to hell, and Third Young Master Rong said aggrievedly, "Sister, I'm having a daydream, and you have to be cruel to knock it drunk." "

    Eat Hurry up and go."

    Third Young Master Rong stretched out his open-toed shoes, "Sister, the shoes are broken."

    Jiang Ning was so annoyed that he asked Huo Yishen to give him a pair of shoes.

    Who would have thought that the bastard would be so aggressive, "Sister, the slippers you sent are left at the Hwaseong base."

    Jiang Ning took a pair of 9 yuan 9 slippers from the room and threw him in the face, "Hurry up and get out!"

    Instead of rolling, the dog took off his shoes and put them on in public.

    Well, sure enough, slippers are the most suitable for him.

    The living room was stinky, and Jiang Ning was almost sent away on the spot.

    Unbearable, she kicked him away, "Roll as far as you can."

    Huo Yishen was still sensible and sent him out of the yard.

    Holding the slippers, Third Young Master Rong hesitated to speak, "Brother-in-law."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 7.3K 51
❝ TO LOVE AND TO BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ❞ in which a toughened rebel commander finds hope in an annoyingly charming farm boy. ...
20.4K 465 93
Author: Mingye Owl Category: Romance science fiction novelsStatus: Completed After the Great War, the land was seriously polluted, ordinary seeds wer...
5.9K 28 34
Natural disaster at the beginning: I hoard trillions of supplies and act as commander-in-chief Author: Wang Yidao (Apocalypse + Rebirth + Crazy Hoard...
6.7K 168 17
"The thought of even being near you brings me disgust!! " He shouted and it shook me to my soul. I knew this was an agreement but his hate was not s...