Natural disasters, I won by h...

De pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story Mai multe

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Check 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Chapter 481 - 490

438 10 4
De pinqu_

ʚChapter 481 Siberian Potatoes
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Fighting bears in groups?

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, and probably knew which countries the survivors were from.

    There are historical grievances, as well as regional and blood-rooted hatred and discrimination, as well as the problems of the boss, the second and the third.

    You know what you know, but you must not take it lightly.

    There is so much snow in front of you, people hide in the snowdrifts, as long as they don't move, they can't detect it at all. Defense is actually not easy.

    Fortunately, there is a dog, and now there is more snow.

    Especially Bai Xue, who has lived in the wild for a long time, is far superior to humans in terms of vigilance and sense of smell.

    This reassured Jiang Ning a little.

    After confirming that there is no problem around, the three of them returned to the house in two.

    Jiang Ning checked the outside of the container. The ice layer was very thick, and a special bulletproof steel plate was welded inside the door.

    However, since there are fierce and aggressive survivors, defense must be put on the agenda.

    Patrols are made every two hours during the day and a vigil is kept at night.

    Don't look at Gouzi who has had a lot of troubles in the past two months, it's because he met love, and now the danger is coming back, and the desire to survive and fight is instantly awakened.

    Huo Yi kept watch at night, letting Jiang Ning and Doudou sleep peacefully.

    There are wolves and dogs at home, so he doesn't need to spend the night in the snow. He goes out every three hours, and the two are always by his side.

    Even though Baixue's stomach was full, she still insisted on patrolling, and she didn't relax because she found a long-term meal ticket and got Twolegs to take her in.

    In fact, it was even more excited at night, and couldn't help howling at the moon in the sky.

    If Gouzi hadn't stopped it in time, Bai Xue couldn't help but open her voice long ago.

    The whole night was safe and sound, Huo Yi took a hot bath and went to bed, and Jiang Ning and Doudou went on patrol instead.

    Around noon, just after Jiang Ning climbed up the snow hill with his dog, he saw something wriggling at the end of the snow.

    She hastily took out the binoculars, and it turned out to be the gangsters from yesterday.

    They go and come back.

    The movement is very slow, as if dragging something.

    They were all equipped, and they soon spotted Jiang Ning, and even waved in greeting.

    Not just one, but Qiqi waving hello, expressing their friendliness as much as possible.

    With cold eyes, Jiang Ning raised the sniper rifle in his hand.

    Gouzi went back to report the letter, and Huo Yishen and his sister hurried over.

    A total of six people came, dragging two stretchers on the snow, and there seemed to be people lying on them.

    Seeing Jiang Ning raising his sniper rifle, they didn't move on, but sent a person to wave over, as if they wanted to negotiate.

    Huo Yishen recognized it, it was the one who could speak Chinese yesterday.

    He didn't bring a weapon, and came waving his hands on the snow.

    For more than a thousand meters, the snow did not reach knees, and it was very difficult to walk in.

    Jiang Ning pondered whether to shoot, but after thinking about it, he still didn't.

    If the land sinks, more and more people will reach the North Pole in the future, and conflicts or conflicts will only become more frequent.

    Since they came earlier than me, it's okay to find out, so as not to lose sight of them.

    When there were about 200 meters left, Jiang Ning raised his gun again, signaling him not to approach.

    "Davari." The other party waved his hand and expressed goodwill in broken Chinese, "My name is Yifante. I once went to your capital to study abroad and worked for several years before returning home. I like your culture and food, and you are very friendly.

    " Unity, I'm here for help this time."

    No matter how many rainbow farts, Jiang Ning ignored him at all, pointing the cold muzzle at his head.

    It was too far away, afraid that he could not hear clearly here, so he took out a miniature loudspeaker, "Our partners are dying from injuries, do you have any medicine?"

    Jiang Ning also took out the loudspeaker, coldly refused Said: "No."

    Unexpectedly, Evante turned out to be a Huaxia expert, "Oh, dear friends, you don't know Chinese medicine, acupuncture or something, and try to save our people." Afraid that she would refuse, he hurriedly

    said : "We don't want it for nothing, we will repay you."

    Jiang Ning thought for a moment, "What repayment will I get?"

    "There is vodka and ham."

    Oh, ten years after the natural disaster, there is still wine and ham? Looks like you're having a good time.

    Jiang Ning asked him to take off the mask.

    Ifante complied, revealing a scruffy face with a red, rosacea.

    Strictly speaking, the face is quite vicissitudes, and it is not thin, so it is estimated that eating is not a problem.

    "What kind of injury did you get?"

    "Gunshot wound." Evante said hastily, "We dug out the bullet with bare hands yesterday, but they had a fever today."

    Jiang Ning took the opportunity to say, "Who shot it?"

    "Ying Jiang , Southern monkey, stick, foot basin..."

    This is a long story, and I can't finish it for three days and three nights, but Jiang Ning got to the bottom of it.

    Evante can only make a long story short, "We planted potatoes and corn in Siberia a few years ago..."

    Affected by the regional temperature, the bears are naturally resistant to cold, and they are more advanced in the research of cold-resistant crops. With a small population and abundant land, they are aware of the coming of natural disasters , The state decisively controls the grain and no longer exports transactions.

    So a few years before the natural disaster, food was not a big problem.

    When it is extremely hot, they move to colder places.

    The black land in the territory is fertile, and potatoes, corn and wheat are often grown, and there is little food for food.

    Later, the natural disasters became more and more serious, and the team composed of tens of thousands of people was separated in the storm. The ship that Yiyinte was on was separated, and there were still more than 500 people when it drifted around to the North Pole.

    At that time, there was already ice, but it was not very thick, and it took another two months for the ice to solidify.

    The North Pole is very big, and they carry excellent extremely cold potato seeds, and they can still live a good life.

    It's just that they didn't expect that besides them, there were survivors of the coalition army.

    They are composed of military survivors from many countries, and have even established submarine bases, but Evante and the others did not discover it.

    Discovery is a rush. There are more than 20,000 survivors at the joint base. They found the bear when they came out to look for supplies.

    So immediately play instinct - snatch.

    However, Mao Xiong belongs to the fighting nation, and they don't care about the crushing of numbers.

    Just do it, even if it's the last one.

    As a result, the two sides repeatedly broke out fighting.

    Mao Xiong went from more than 500 to only 100, and the joint base also went from 20,000 to 3,000.

    The fighting nation is true, but Jiang Ning's hearing is unreliable, "How did you fight, and wiped out the joint bases of 17 halls from more than 20,000 to only more than 3,000?" "They are hypocritical and cunning

    . Buying our internal people has led to a lot of food being robbed..."

    The long-term discrimination of region and power is true, but it is undeniable that many people still yearn for the West in their hearts, and they will not wake up no matter how much they are beaten. True civilization and freedom.

    As long as the joint base uses a little trick to lure them, they can easily be fooled.

    As a result, the entire Daben Gong army was almost wiped out. Fortunately, they fought hard enough to save their lives.

    The losses were heavy, and the boys refused to accept it...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 482 The two countries are as close as one family
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Taking advantage of the joint base's victory celebration, the Maozi braved the blizzard to touch the submarine base.

    At this time, the North Pole has been frozen, but the entrance and exit of the submarine base are still on the ice.

    Kill the sentry, pour the crude oil down the vent hole, throw a few smoke bombs, and plug the vent hole when it is almost burned.

    Anyone who wants to come out will be shot into a sieve.

    That alone, half of the joint base was killed or injured.

    They fought a few more times later, but neither side was pleased.

    Going shopping again yesterday, Mao Xiong not only ran out of ammunition, but also completely ran out of medicines, but he couldn't watch his companion die, so he could only come out to try his luck.

    I didn't expect to meet the Huaxia people, but after being forced to retreat, I could only dig bullets with my bare hands.

    I didn't expect it to deteriorate today, so I had to take another risk.

    Yin Fante once again expressed his intention of coming, "As long as it can save people, wine or ham, corn and potatoes are all fine."

    Jiang Ning did not speak, but made deep eye contact with Huo Yi.

    Huo Yi looked down at Bai Xue, thought for a while and said, "You can try."

    Bai Xue had a scar on her body, which was caused by a weapon.

    So, it is true that there are other survivors in the Arctic.

    But the wolf holds vengeance very much, if it was the bear who hurt it, it should not be as calm as it is now.

    Again, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

    It is not necessary to have deep friendship, but it can be cultivated during special periods, and there is no need to form enemies.

    Jiang Ning agreed after weighing it.

    The most precious things in the last days are food and medicine. There is no shortage of food in Maozi. As for medicine...

    Chinese medicine is extensive and profound. Let alone giving them herbs, even the survivors in the country may not be able to use them.

    However, Jiang Ning put the ugliness first, "We don't have western medicine, and there are not many herbal medicines, but it doesn't include cure."

    Yin Fante was very happy, "It doesn't matter, it's best if it can be cured. If it can't be cured, I will give you a piece of ham Treat two bottles of wine as making friends."

    Jiang Ning replied, "Drag those two patients here." They

    could only drag one at a time, and the others waited in place and were not allowed to approach.

    Yin Fante returned by stepping on the same snowy road, and called a companion to drag the unconscious patient on the sled.

    As expected of a teddy bear, it is born to resist freezing.

    With such an illness, he dragged it through the ice and snow without belching.

    There was also a ham and two bottles of wine on the sleigh.

    The amount of food for bears is directly proportional to their bodies.

    Authentic pork ham still has about ten catties after air-drying.

    Huo Yishen asked Yin Fante and his companion to retreat fifty meters, and Jiang Ning squatted down to check the patient's pulse.

    Infected.

    The temperature in the field is too low to inspect the wound.

    Jiang Ning searched the two of them and made sure there were no weapons on them, so he called Doudou and dragged them home.

    Huo Yishen and Gouzi stayed where they were, staring at Evante and the Maozi in the distance.

    Jiang Ning collected all the things that shouldn't be there, and then dragged the two sick people back to the house.

    The room was warm, and when they recovered, she began to check the wound.

    Maozi was really fierce. He sprayed vodka on the wound, and then dug out the bullet with a dagger.

    Not surprisingly, 100% infected.

    Jiang Ning needs to dig out the necrotic muscle of the wound and then suture it.

    Reluctant to be anesthetized, Jiang Ning used acupuncture to relieve pain and block blood flow, blocked the patient's mouth, tied the body with a rope, and performed surgery after sterilizing the instruments...

    Not surprisingly, the unconscious Maozi woke up from the pain, screaming.

    He looked at the unfamiliar environment, realized that he was saving himself, and forcibly endured the pain.

    But his body was really weak, and he passed out from the pain very quickly.

    After skillfully handling the first one, Jiang Ning sewed up the second one in the same way.

    After dealing with the trauma, she entered the room to get medicine from the space.

    Some are decocted and some are boiled to clean wounds.

    Yin Fante said that there were still several purely traumatic ones, and Jiang Ning also prepared a few doses of herbal medicines for the sake of their generosity.

    Then, dragged back with people and herbs.

    Jiang Ning only gave the amount for three days, and told Evante how to take it, as well as a few simple acupoint massages.

    Yin Fante had stayed in China for a few years and had some knowledge of Chinese medicine, "Jiang, Huo, thank you, I'll try it when I go back." At the same time,

    he did not forget to remind the gang at the joint base, "Be careful, don't be discovered by them." It's gone."

    Jiang Ning smiled, "Let's go quickly, they will be frozen when it's too late."

    Watching them disappear at the end of the snowy field, the three of them patrolled around before returning.

    After entering the room, Jiang Ning unscrewed the wine bottle.

    It is indeed vodka, the wine is mellow and choking, and it is a high-grade liquor.

    The ham is also real, and it is well preserved, and there is no peculiar smell.

    However, Jiang Ning did not try it lightly, but put it in the space for storage.

    For two consecutive days, no abnormalities were found.

    The Arctic is rarely calm. Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen are shoveling snow in front of the house, and Doudou and the two are standing guard on the snow hill.

    On the morning of the third day, Yin Fante came again.

    Knowing that Jiang Ning was on guard, he came alone, with an empty gun with no bullets as a pretense.

    It was freezing cold, and I almost died of freezing all the way here, so I drank two gulps of vodka to warm my body tremblingly.

    After warming up, he rubbed his hands and said with a smile: "Jiang, your Chinese medicine is amazing, those two buddies have survived, thank you."

    He came to make a deal this time, and wanted to exchange more herbs.

    "Is there any vegetables?" After living in the North Pole for several months, Yin Fante couldn't help swallowing, "I heard that all Chinese people can grow vegetables. In the past, your scientific expedition team was still growing vegetables in the North Pole. The test team often came over to eat green vegetables. At that time, the two countries were like a family, and I hope you can exchange some for us.” Tiantian is

    either potatoes or corn, or frozen jerky, and the smell makes me want to vomit.

    They miss the green vegetables.

    Huaxia is a very strange nation. I heard that they are still studying how to grow vegetables on the moon, so isn't it normal to grow vegetables in the North Pole?

    "No."

    Even if there was, Jiang Ning would not give it.

    People's appetite will be fed up. Last time I gave herbs, but this time I asked for vegetables. Next time I should ask for something else.

    It's a pity that there are no vegetables, but Evant insists on herbs. "Many of us are sick, and we can exchange them with supplies."

    In addition to potatoes, corn and ham, they also have crude oil.

    There may be nothing else, but Mao Xiong is rich in crude oil, and they brought a lot of them.

    Without refined crude oil, it would be useless for Jiang Ning to come. At most, it could only be used as combustibles, but the black smoke was particularly large.

    Burning crude oil in the North Pole, isn't this self-violent coordinates, inviting the enemy to visit?

    She's not that stupid.

    As for the medicine, how much can be given.

    Don't expect to be friends, but at least don't become enemies.

    Before ordering wine and ham, Jiang Ning asked for 100 catties each of corn and potatoes, in order to show that his family is not rich.

    Evante felt that it was not a good deal, but who made himself short of medicine, so he didn't bargain.

    At the same time, he also stretched out an olive branch, "Jiang, Huo, there is an idiom in your Chinese language called "the lips are dead and the teeth are cold..."

    His purpose of coming today is not just medicine, but to form an alliance.

ʚChapter 483 Joint Base
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The joint base is also short of medical care and food, and all the fighters of Mao Xiong are true, but after all, they are flesh and blood. If there are some, no one wants to die, and they have run out of bullets.

    The reason why the joint base did not dare to do a complete bloodbath was because Mao Xiong lied that he had a hand-held small nuclear bomb.

    Those who are not afraid of death come, if they want to die, everyone will die together!

    Before the natural disaster, Mao Xiong looked like a dog, and the coalition army was really not sure if they had a nuclear bomb in their hands.

    You say he dares to fight, but he may not dare to fight.

    You said he didn't dare to fight, but he really did suddenly.

    In short, provocations are provocations. As long as the joint base has some rationality, it will not dare to completely push Mao Xiong to a dead end.

    Even if they hit every now and then, they didn't dare to completely wipe out all the people.

    There are not many people on Jiang and Huo's side, but they have weapons in their hands, and they know medicine and medicine.

    The most important thing is that before the natural disaster came, both the leaders and the people of the two countries were very friendly.

    China's red fire was ignited and passed on from their country.

    In that special era, the two countries had even closer exchanges.

    Therefore, Jiang and Huo are the best partners for alliance no matter from emotion or reality.

    Evante sent out an invitation, "Those people drink blood, not only torturing prisoners, but also... They have a lot of weapons in their hands. Once we are slaughtered, it will be your turn next, so we have to unite." Jiang Ning rationally

    refused , "Thank you for your suggestion, but we are used to being free and have no intention of forming an alliance."

    Except for those around her who have experienced life and death, she will not easily trust anyone.

    To be tied to Maozi means to become an enemy to the joint base.

    Regardless of the 5,000-year culture or the doctrine of the golden mean, Jiang Ning will never form an alliance with a foreign race.

    If you really want to talk about ethnicity or history, Mao Xiong's buttocks are not clean either.

    It is not out of sincerity that she is born with a westward heart, but after being squeezed out, she has no choice but to look eastward.

    If there is a crisis, Jiang Ning's back will only be handed over to the closest person.

    She clarifies her position and can maintain a friendly relationship, but will not ally with anyone.

    The implication is that even if the joint base comes.

    Evante has been in China for many years, and he has a good understanding of Chinese culture.

    He came here in such a hurry, in addition to taking medicine and wanting to form an alliance, he was also worried that the joint base would be the first to arrive.

    What is the virtue of the joint base, Ivant knows well, sooner or later it will be Jiang and Huo's turn.

    The alliance cannot be forced, and one day the two suffer a disadvantage, they will automatically come to the door.

    After making an appointment to trade tomorrow, Evante turned and left.

    Jiang Ning went back to the house and prepared the medicinal materials according to Evante's request.

    The medicine is very simple, anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, fever-reducing, bleeding-stopping, etc., which belong to the standard configuration in the last days.

    With Eagle Sauce, the firepower of the joint base will not be bad.

    After thinking about it, Jiang Ning poured water on the igloo to make the ice layer thicker.

    One day the joint base is really going to hit the door, and the resistance will be stronger.

    Huo Yishen was not idle either, taking a shovel to build a snow ditch 50 meters away.

    There were gaps in the snow, and Jiang Ning poured water on them.

    The water seeped into the cracks in the snow, and soon it condensed into ice, and the trench became more rigid.

    The 50-meter base is over, followed by the 100-meter base.

    The three of them worked so hard that they actually sweated in the North Pole, which was tens of degrees below zero.

    Stop and go home immediately, take a hot bath in the space, don't dare to stay outside for too long, otherwise the sweat will easily condense into ice, and you will definitely get sick.

    The next day, Evante came to trade with his partners.

    Half a sack of herbs is exchanged for 200 catties of supplies.

    In order to show his friendliness and sincerity, Evante also sent a large barley, "Jiang, Huo, you have a taste of our country's delicacies." I don't know when it was made, it was frozen

    harder than a stone.

    When used as a stick, it can definitely knock people to death.

    In natural disasters, no family is short of supplies, and even the landlord's family will cry poorly. Instead of refusing, Jiang Ning accepted it happily.

    In return, she taught Evante some acupoint massage, "It's good for keeping warm and cold, and you can practice more if you have nothing to do."

    The transaction was successfully completed in the field, and they turned around and went back to their respective homes.

    When he was about to get home, Huo Yishen turned around and looked into the distance, he didn't regain his senses for a long time.

    Jiang Ning asked, "What's wrong?"

    "It feels like someone is watching from a distance."

    Jiang Ning quickly scanned with a telescope, but found nothing.

    But there are really people in the queue, after all, it is white everywhere, if the other party uses the snow to cover up, it is really not easy to be noticed.

    This reminded Jiang Ning.

    Back in the house, she took out the rabbit skins hoarded in the space.

    Find out the information and let Doudou learn how to make rabbit skin.

    There were still a lot of unkilled ones in the space, so Jiang Ning picked out the white rabbits and asked Huo Yishen to act as the Ripper.

    Smelling the blood, Bai Xue was so greedy that she drooled.

    After feeding it just now, Jiang Ning knew it was not hungry, but still rewarded it with one.

    Sure enough, they dragged it outside and dug a hole to bury it.

    Doudou has no experience in tanning, and she was afraid of damaging the rabbit skin, so she checked the information repeatedly before she dared to do it.

    Soak the rabbit skin in clean water for a few hours to soften it, then scrape off the residual meat and dirt attached to the skin with a knife, and then wash it in warm alkaline water with a brush; completely wash off the grease and dirt Lose.

    Alum, salt, and water are used in proportion to make a tanning stock solution and put it in a basin to immerse the animal hide.

    Take out the soaked animal skin, stretch it with a frame to dry in the shade, then rub it repeatedly with your hands to make the rabbit skin soft, and then rub the smooth surface of the rabbit skin with an iron tool.

    It took a few days to finally process the rabbit skin, and the fur became soft and smooth without any peculiar smell.

    "Doudou, you are so good." Jiang Ning praised her to the sky, "What do you want to eat tonight, let's celebrate with extra food."

    After learning the skill, Doudou was very happy, "Whatever you want." She is not picky about food.

    Jiang Ning took out the mini sewing machine and made coats and scarves for three people and one dog.

    White hat, white coat, standing in the snow is really not easy to be found.

    Gouzi was wrapped in a rabbit suit, a pure invisibility cloak.

    Jiang Ning not only thought of Big Gray and Little White, they dug holes and ran away with their descendants, and wondered if they survived the natural disaster...

    The land sank, how could they be... Forget it, she didn't think too deeply.

    She was busy in the house when a whistle suddenly sounded outside.

    Doudou blows, two short and one long, someone appears!

    Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen went out in a hurry, and three figures appeared in the distance.

    Without a weapon, he walked over with confident steps.

    He is not tall, so it is obvious that he is not a Maozi.

    When they were 200 meters away, they had no intention of stopping, so Huo Yishen decisively disconnected his gun.

    The bullet pierced the hat, and the man staggered and fell to the ground in fright.

    "Axiba!"

    The man became angry from embarrassment, jumped up and opened his mouth to curse.

    The quick-eyed man next to him quickly grabbed him, then bowed to greet the two of them, "Screw your dick."

    Jiang Ning almost spurted out a mouthful of old blood, they really couldn't stop dying.

    Seeing that this side didn't respond, the other one continued to say hello, "Xinchao."

    There was still no response, so the one who fell down came over and said, "An Ningha."

    Come on, Nanhou, Kimchi, and Footpan are all together.

    It's from Joint Base.

ʚChapter 484 Toasting and not eating fine wine, dead, dead, wait!
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Looking at them in the distance, Jiang Ning suddenly thought of the traitor who played the vanguard in the drama, but now it's changed to the international version.

    It was discovered that they were from the East, so they sent three families to test it out.

    Jiang Ning was not polite, "Get out!"

    Hearing get out, instead of being angry, the three of them were very happy.

    The foot basin is good at superficial skills, nodding and bending, very polite and thoughtful, "You two, the visitor is a guest, and we are friends." Nan Hou felt awkward, standing still like a dead person

    .

    Kimchi is full of pride, feeling that the whole world is his own.

    They are all disgusting, Jiang Ning is not polite at all, "Get out!"

    Kimchi was so angry that he opened his mouth and wanted to swear, but his mouth was tightly covered by the foot basin, "Baga." Nanhou

    whispered beside him, "You keep a low profile Point, we are all from the Confucian cultural circle.”

    The dissatisfied kimchi export became dirty, “Axi, Confucius belongs to our family, and they plagiarize so rampantly...”

    Nanhou Heipan was really speechless to this self-brainwashed guy , "Do you still want to complete the task assigned by elder brother?"

    When mentioning elder brother, Kimchi resentfully remained silent.

    Foot basin continued to nod and bow, "Friends from Huaxia, we came here with sincerity. We are all oriental, and we should stick together to survive in difficult times." Jiang Ning wanted to laugh, "Who are all of you, where are you?" Foot

    basin

    felt Hope, so he introduced it proudly, "We are from the Joint Base, and we want to unite all survivors in the world to survive natural disasters. Now there are survivors from 17 countries." Jiang Ning didn't want to hear his whitewashing nonsense, "Who said the

    base What’s the deal?"

    "We are peace, democracy, freedom, and unity..."

    Jiang Ning was impatient, "Tell me who you love, and get out if you don't!"

    The foot basin looked ugly, but he still smiled and said, "It's Ying Jiang."

    "If you join, what do you need to do?"

    Seeing that things have turned around, the foot basin is very happy, "You need to move to the joint base and turn in all the supplies and weapons. The base will distribute it, and you will never be hungry."

    "Who will distribute it?"

    Foot basin paused, "Ying Jiang."

    "Is there any meat to eat when I enter the base?" "

    As long as you perform well, you can be distributed Meat."

    "How long has it been since you ate meat?"

    Foot basin was stunned, not understanding what she meant.

    "Look at you skinny, how long has it been since your father Yingjiang fed you slobbery meat?"

    Foot basin was very angry, but he still tried his best to hold back, "What do you mean?" "

    Didn't you just say that Orientals should Are you trying to survive in a group? Why are you all licking Western Eagle Sauce?"

    Jiang Ning smiled, "Your father eats meat every day, will you lick the bowl after eating the meat? Or, if the three of you want to fight, who will win? Whoever touches it will have the plate to lick."

    The feet were exploding, and he clenched his stiff fists tightly, "The land sank and the whole world was flooded. There is no difference between things. They are all one family." "They are all one family, you

    guys Why don't you be the master of the house, but let Yingjiang decide? They let you come, and you have to roll over like a dog."

    The smile on the foot basin gradually froze, "So, you don't want to join the joint base?"

    "If you want to be dogs, do it, don't drag us down." Jiang Ning stared at them coldly, and said with a sneer, "I don't want to be a dog without a backbone." "

    Axiba, you are the dogs!" Jiang Ning spattered feces, "You Huaxia are amazing, and there are your people in the base, they are the real pigs and dogs, let them go left and they dare not go right, let them eat shit and they dare not drink urine.

    What are you guys? I came here today to show you face, don't give face to shame! "

    Yes, they can't eat meat every day, but at least they have army hot pot from time to time.

    Although they are fished from buckets, the Huaxia people at the base don't even have the chance to drink swill.

    They are all oriental, so why should Huaxia be superior to others? Self-deception!

    As soon as Kimchi’s voice fell, Huo Yishen fired another shot and wiped his face. His

    face was hot and painful, and he fell to the ground again in fright, with wet between his legs.

    Nan Hou saw him pee his pants, I thought it was really over this time.

    This kind of weather would freeze to death. Whoever told him to be stupid, thinking that if he hugged his elder brother's leg, everyone in the world would have to spoil him. No, he

    met someone who had no eyesight.

    Sure enough, the wet pants were frozen quickly, and the flustered Kimchi scolded even more hysterically. The foot

    basin was completely torn off the hypocrisy, and threatened: "You Chinese people really don't know what to do. If you don't eat a toast, you will die. wait! After finishing speaking

    , he left without

    turning his head. He ignored the kimchi, and he would not be able to live if he brought it back anyway. It would be better to save the food.

    Nanhou was thoughtful, and left with the foot basin.

    Jiang Ning reminded loudly, "Your joint base is not Said to unite all survivors in the world, why did you leave your partner behind? "

    Kimchi kept cursing, but his pants were frozen stiff and he couldn't walk very far.

    Jiang Ning's ears were buzzing, and he sneered: "What's the noise, now the whole world belongs to you, are you happy? "

    The show was over, and the two went back to the house to discuss.

    Dongfang San persuaded him to go back, and he would definitely add fuel to it. What happened to Mao Xiong, his family will come back soon.

    Calling Doudou, the three of them discussed how to fight, but they didn't notice that Baixue slipped out of the house quietly.

    It stepped on the snow, its eyes were cold and gloomy, and it walked towards Kimchi struggling in the snow step by step, and then it bared its sharp fangs and rushed towards it... There was a heart-piercing scream from

    Kimchi, but it quickly fell back. calm.

    Bai Xue dug a hole, dragged the body in and buried it.

    There are more than 3,000 people in the joint base, and Jiang Ning will not rush to do it until he knows their strength.

    She hopes to live in peace and not invade each other, but it is strange that the dozen or so countries in the joint base will let others go.

    Even the dog legs have a bad life. If they choose to join, in addition to supplies and weapons will be taken away, it is estimated that the final role will be two-legged sheep.

    There are more than 3,000 people, how much food do they consume every day, and they are not good at planting, so... there are still bears that can be squeezed. What if the bears are bald?

    In the end, it's not about swinging a knife at one's own people.

    The joint base is divided into three, six, and nine ranks, and the first to suffer must be the inferior survivors.

    For example, Eastern survivors and advanced survivors don't need to do it themselves at all, just let their dog-legged relatives self-mutilate, after all, this is the game they are best at.

    If there is going to be a conflict, I don't know how many people will come to the joint base, so it is really difficult to plan ahead.

    Doudou said, "Brother and sister-in-law, the joint base is on the bottom of the sea, easy to defend and difficult to attack, but Mao Xiong seized the opportunity to smoke many of them to death before, can we do the same?" Jiang Ning smiled, "The idea is good, but they

    eat If you lose money once, you shouldn’t make this mistake again, otherwise Mao Xiong would have killed them a long time ago.” The

    soldiers of the countries headed by Yingjiang are definitely not bad in terms of weapons. If they swarmed up, the container Can't stand it at all.

    If you deal with them, you will be surprised.

    Jiang Ning suddenly had an idea...

ʚChapter 485 So It Was Kimchi
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    At night, when you can't see your fingers, Huo Yishen patrols with the dog, and Jiang Ning walks in the snow, collecting the thick snow into the space.

    She cleared the space on the two floors and kept collecting the cold snow inside.

    Don't underestimate the two floors, it can hold a lot.

    When it was done, she placed several steel nail plates on the joint base where it must pass.

    In just one night, they'll be covered in snowflakes.

    At noon the next day, Jiang Ning came out on patrol with his dog, and suddenly there was a gunshot in the distance.

    She took out the binoculars, and saw a group of people escorting a group of ragged people walking from a distance.

    The escorts were of different heights, so no one guessed they were all members of the Joint Base.

    There were both men and women being escorted, about sixty or seventy people, dressed in rags like beggars, shivering from the cold, and talking from time to time.

    Without exception, all are oriental faces.

    Jiang Ning stared at the faces of the detainees. They didn't seem to be speaking Chinese.

    Huo Yi came out when he heard the movement, stared at it for a moment and said, "It's a stick."

    It turned out to be kimchi.

    At this time, something happened suddenly, and several kimchi made a noise and wanted to run away, but the escort rushed up and grabbed their hair.

    Slapping the ears, kicking the stomach...

    all kinds of punches and kicks, the perpetrator looked irritable, and beat him to death while cursing, as if there was some deep hatred, making people feel that he either killed his father or dug his family's grave.

    And without exception, those who went up to beat and persecuted were all oriental faces, and even the ones who scolded and beat them the hardest also grew up eating kimchi.

    It seems that the harder they hit, the greater their contribution.

    The tall, blond escorts stood with their arms folded and laughed.

    The smile is kind and easy-going, like the smile of God, kind and merciful.

    Jiang Ning's eyes became colder and colder, and his hand holding the telescope became tighter and tighter.

    One of them turned sideways, looking in Jiang Ning's direction.

    He took off his mask and greeted with a smile, "Honey."

    That's too far away, otherwise Jiang Ning didn't give him a few slaps.

    Today's scene was just a blow to her.

    These people have been investigated very clearly, and they are not in a hurry to make a move.

    The days are boring, and Big Brother needs fun games for pastime.

    And this family has medical skills, weapons, wolves and dogs, so they can have fun, and there is no need to be rude.

    After saying hello, Bi Yan stopped the atrocities and asked them to take the two-legged sheep back.

    The sticks stopped beating pickles.

    When leaving, Bi Yan did not forget to wave to Jiang Ning, and threw a sweet kiss across the air.

    Jiang Ning didn't feel anything, but don't forget that Huo Yishen was standing beside him, his eyes narrowed immediately.

    Going back to the house to warm up by the fire, she couldn't help laughing when she thought of their killing chickens and monkeys today.

    It's really funny, the hairy bears have gone from more than 20,000 to only 3,000, and I don't know where they have the confidence to threaten others?

    However, they are really bursting with confidence.

    The second day after betting on the two-legged sheep, the joint base came over with a guy.

    Ten blue-eyed men with submachine guns and fifty other skin-colored men walked over at a pace that they did not recognize.

    It was still the foot basin from last time, still smiling, and said very politely: "Have you considered it clearly?" Jiang Ning     nodded, "Thought it out.

    "

I understand."

    How ruthless she was the day before yesterday, how cowardly she is today.

    Her sense of wit made the foot basin both happy and ridiculed.

    I am happy that the task assigned by my elder brother has been completed, and I am mocking the hypocrisy of Chinese civilization, but they are just greedy for life and afraid of death.

    What kind of eloquence is there! It really looks like it.

    Then, the foot basin asked Jiang Ning and others to pack up their things immediately and return to the joint base with them.

    In order to punish her for the offense the day before yesterday, all supplies were handed in, and she had to follow the command of the base unconditionally.

    If it violates...hehe...

    the submachine guns raised by the blue eyes can sweep them into a sieve in minutes.

    Jiang Ning raised the horn, "You are too far away, I can't hear what you say, come closer."

    She gave Huo Yi a deep look, and got up after getting a response.

    In order to show her sincerity, she put down the gun in her hand, and also walked towards the ditch with steps that her relatives did not recognize.

    Standing on the trench, the front is the steel nail plate.

    Jiang Ning was full of enthusiasm, and hooked his fingers at them, "Come on, come here."

    Foot basin frowned, always feeling weird.

    Then Bi Yan pushed him away, walked over with a machine gun on her shoulder, and said with a brighter smile, "Honey."

    Life at the base was boring, and they hadn't seen such a beautiful and vital woman for a long time.

    A red rose is beautiful only if it has thorns.

    They were extremely confident, and came over with machine guns on their shoulders.

    The foot basins did not dare to neglect, and followed behind with nodding and bowing.

    In a short time, sixty people were in front of Jiang Ning, less than three meters apart.

    Jiang Ning smiled bewilderedly at the blue eyes, "Fuck."

    The blue eyes were stunned, thinking that there was something wrong with their ears, "Honey, Whatdoyousay?"

    Before they could finish speaking, their eyes suddenly went blank.

    Snow fell from the sky on the second floor, and the survivors of sixty joint bases were instantly buried.

    Looking at the snowdrift in front of him, Jiang Ning turned around and left slowly.

    Back at Xueqiu, she sat side by side with Huo Yishen, and took out two cups of hot coffee, "Sweet or milk?" "     Clear coffee, thank you.

    "

Added a lot of sugar to his cup, "Mr. Huo, your coffee."

    Huo Yi got used to it, took it with a smile, tasted it and said: "There's too much sugar.

    " How long to simmer?"

    "Half an hour for half-rare, one hour for full."

    Don't worry, Jiang Ning started to sip tea after drinking coffee.

    It was cold, and she was afraid of freezing the snacks, so she didn't take them out on the table, but directly fed them into Huo Yishen's mouth.

    Shrimp dumplings, beef balls, Xiaolongbao.

    With his mouth full, Huo Yishen, "..."

    hugged her and warmed each other in the snow.

    Fearing that it was not cooked, Jiang Ning waited for 80 minutes before getting up.

    After making sure that there was no surveillance around, the two walked to the side of the snowdrift. Jiang Ning didn't bother to dig with a shovel. What if the survivors didn't die, instead they sneaked up and fired black guns?

    The black earth garden where the corpses and snowdrifts are directly put into the space.

    "Bang!"

    "Bang!"

    "Bang!"

    Space forcefully kicked out three lumps.

    Two blue eyes and one black skin.

    Tsk tsk, life is really long enough.

    Bi Yan's face was pale, and he still held a machine gun in his hand, while Hei Pi had an ax in his hand.

    There are more than 20,000 people in the base, and there are more than 3,000 people left without a hot weapon. Either the base has insufficient weapons, or the white skin headed by Yingjiang looks down on other skin colors.

    Huo Yishen confiscated the weapons in their hands, "Do you want clothes?"

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, "Yes."

    I don't need them, but maybe they will be useful in the future?

    Be prepared.

    Got an axe, two charges, and four grenades.

    Huo Yishen stripped them down to their underwear.

    At this time, a blue eye opened his eyes in a daze, and murmured: "Help..."

ʚChapter 486 Tremble, Chinese people!
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Huo Yishen felt that the blue eyes asking for help looked familiar, as if it was the man who blew a kiss to Jiang Ning yesterday?

    Honey? A knife was wiped off his neck.

    The other two were also sent to God.

    Doudou came out to patrol instead, and the two went back to the house and entered the space.

    Fearing that the snow would melt and wet their weapons, the two kept digging with shovels.

    It took more than an hour, and there were 8 more machine guns, 5 daggers, 16 pistols, watches, gold chains, and a bunch of clothes and shoes.

    Jiang Ning thought it was bad luck, so he threw all his clothes and shoes into the container in the space, not even the villa.

    The snow melted in the black soil garden, when the crops were irrigated.

    A pile of snow killed sixty of them, which meant a complete enmity with the joint base.

    Jiang Ning didn't care, it was because they didn't give her a chance to choose, blindly forbearing would only make them worse.

    Oh, isn't it just seventeen halls? It's not like the ancestors haven't fought before.

    If you can win once, you can win the second time.

    Big deal, there will be a sports meeting then?

    Of course, just kidding.

    At night, Jiang Ning came out to throw the body and collect the snow.

    Afraid of bad luck, she deliberately walked a little further away, first cleaned up the surrounding snow, threw the corpses on the ice, and then buried them with snow.

    After stockpiling two floors of snow, Jiang Ning went back to the house to rest.

    I thought that the joint base would be overwhelmed by soldiers that night, but it turned out to be dawn all night.

    They didn't come, but Mao Zi came again.

    With a few catties of potatoes and corn, he still wants to form an alliance with Jiang Ning.

    Don't underestimate Mao Xiong's intelligence capabilities, they know what happened yesterday.

    Sure enough, all Huaxia people are hiding their secrets.

    Seeing that he is usually gentle and forbearing and easy to talk, he really became ruthless and wiped out the enemy without making a sound.

    Three pairs of sixty were still unscathed, which made them so envious that they wanted to ask for advice.

    Evante was very persistent, "Jiang, Huo, yesterday's people came and went, they will not let you go, we should join hands." Jiang Ning still said the same thing, "

    Thank you for your kindness, but we I am used to being free, and I don’t like to ally with anyone.”

    Evant said helplessly, “Okay, but we are still friends.” There is no hope

    of forming an alliance, but he still pointed out the direction of the joint base camp, “They have submachine guns, bombs, grenades, Petrol bombs, flame guns..."

    Jiang Ning wanted to laugh, so many weapons have been wiped out to only 3,000 people, why are they still so confident?

    Maybe it's not self-confidence, but a deep-rooted contempt for other skin colors.

    Instead of taking his potatoes and corn for nothing, Jiang Ning replaced them with equivalent dried sweet potatoes and taro.

    Evante was very happy, "I finally don't need to eat potatoes."

    When he left, he seemed to think of something suddenly, "Have you encountered any strange things recently?"

    Jiang Ning was puzzled, "What's the matter?"

    Ivan Special thought for a moment, "For example, animals?"

    Jiang Ning responded quickly, "Have you been attacked?"

    "We lost a team member last night."

    At first I thought it was the joint base, but then the team went out Searching for supplies, found a mangled and mangled corpse.

    After identification, it was the missing team member.

    In addition to guarding against joint bases, now there are beasts to watch out for.

    Before the glaciers melted, there were many animals in the Arctic. Whether they survived or mutated into more ferocious animals is really hard to say.

    This also reminded Jiang Ning that the water polo is not only for humans, but also for animals.

    Ten years of natural disasters have caused many animals to become extinct, but new species are also being born, such as various mutant creatures in the ocean.

    In addition to the harsh living environment, we must also pay attention to the ferocious species.

    When I got home, I found that Bai Xue was anxious and kept walking around.

    It was very irritable, pawed the dog who came to bring warmth, bared its teeth and let it go away.

    Bai Xue dragged the nest to a corner, tossing and turning restlessly.

    Jiang Ning felt that it was about to give birth.

    The belly is very big and the fetal movement is very obvious.

    Jiang Ning took some minced meat, straw, etc. from the space.

    After Bai Xue finished eating the minced meat, she took the straw back to the nest and kept piling on it.

    Aww, a few hours later, blood stains came.

    Gouzi became nervous and stayed with his wife when he was beaten, sniffing it with his nose from time to time.

    Then he ran back to the shovel, "Wow!"

    with a worried and uneasy expression.

    Jiang Ning comforted it, "I know, you are going to be a father soon."

    An hour later, the first cub was born.

    Out of mother's instinct, Bai Xue kept licking the mucus on the cub's body, then bit off the umbilical cord and ate it.

    Jiang Ning squatted in front of the nest and gently picked up the cub.

    Bai Xue stared closely, fearing that she would be taken away by the child, so anxious that she kept humming.

    The coat color is like a horse dog, but the head is very pointed, it is indeed a cross between a wolf and a dog.

    Jiang Ning was very happy, and frantically licked the dog's head and said, "Cole, you are going to be a father." Coke

    was ignorant, but also knew that it was his own cub, so he started to lick it lightly.

    Baixue was in a hurry and stretched out her paw to pull it, but Jiang Ning hurriedly returned the cub to it.

    It immediately lay down and let the cubs nurse.

    In more than an hour, a total of three cubs were born.

    Two male treasures and one female treasure make this wolf-hearted couple a rarity.

    Looking at the child, Gouzi seemed to suddenly have the consciousness of being a father. He lay beside his wife and children, and kissed his wife from time to time.

    Fearing that Doudou would be withdrawn, Jiang Ning arranged a task, "Doudo, from now on, you will take care of the big treasure, the second treasure and the third treasure. Baixue is going to confinement, she needs milk to raise her baby, and every meal must be nutritious     .

    "

The arrival of life made Doudou very happy, "Sister-in-law, don't worry, I will take good care of Baixue and its children." Worried about the confusion of the

    three treasures, Jiang Ning took out three straps of different colors from the space, and weaved them into elastic collars to carry the babies. neck.

    red yellow blue.

    Dabao red, Erbao yellow, and Sanbao blue.

    Jiang Ning gave Baixue extra meals every day, and the little ones followed their father, they were quite big when they were born, and they were chubby in their hands.

    Perfectly inheriting the advantages of her parents, she is not only good-looking, but also lively and active, and she keeps sucking milk.

    It's just that I haven't opened my eyes yet, so I don't know who I look more like.

    Afraid of freezing them, Jiang Ning took out a small sun and put it beside them to shine on them warmly.

    After giving birth, Bai Xue was very tired and rested with her eyes closed.

    Gouzi stood by the side every step of the way.

    Sixty people disappeared mysteriously, but Jiang Ning's side was not damaged at all.

    Only then did the joint base look at people with its eyes, and felt that this group of Huaxia people were different from those imprisoned on their side.

    There are no difficult enemies.

    If it is difficult to deal with, it means that the firepower suppression is not enough.

    In this case, let them have a taste of what is called god-level crushing.

    Tremble, Chinese people!

    Send fifty blue eyes, fifty yellow skins, and fifty black skins, don't save me bullets!

    attack!

    Attack in a big way!

    Beat them into a sieve! !

    Then, Rumble came again, the leading blue eye was wearing sunglasses and smoking a pipe, with a hooked nose and an extremely arrogant face, swaggering over in a snow tank.

    That expression seemed to say, I'm going to blast you into pieces today!

ʚChapter 487 God Allah, Save Him
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning was on patrol, and when he saw the Eagle tank pressing down on the border, he was so frightened that he turned around and ran away without saying a word.

    Seeing her running away in a panic, Piano and Biyan became even more crazy, chasing her all the way in a tank.

    Scared, scared, Oriental Beautifulgirl is scared, hahaha!

    It's a pity that it's too late, and there will be something that scares her even more later.

    She ran, he ran, let her be unable to fly today.

    In short, the blood boils in the joint base moment, and the hunting game begins.

    Some races are inherently inferior, the best game for pastime.

    Especially in the last days of natural disasters, there are natural hunting grounds everywhere, which is really exciting.

    The rumbling tank flew into the air, leaving the other team members far behind, and took the lead in chasing Jiang Ning.

    When the house was still 500 meters away, there was a loud "bang" on the snow.

    Tanks were blown over.

    The ice was blasted, and the whole tank fell into the ice hole...

    just... just sank.

    "Ohmygod!"

    Mike is gone!

    The people who were running with enthusiasm were shocked and dumbfounded. Why did the tanks disappear before the battle started?

    Jiang Ning stood on the snow hill, raised his middle finger at them, and then ran away without a trace.

    "Fuck!" Bi Yan was so angry that he had a cerebral hemorrhage, he yelled, "Sonofabitch!" They

    were so angry that they charged and chased after them, and they must be killed today.

    The sea water is extremely cold, and the tank is extremely heavy, falling into it and driving towards the bottom of the sea... The

    soldiers in the tank, the blue eyes wearing sunglasses and smoking a pipe, were wet by the seawater before they could climb out of the tank clothing.

    They couldn't breathe in the sea, and they could only hold their breath desperately to escape.

    But the thick padded clothes were wetted by the sea water, and the body became extremely cumbersome, and the sea water was like invisible ice picks that kept piercing the body.

    Tens of degrees below zero, the bottom of the sea cannot breathe, and the heart suddenly contracts due to the low temperature.

    The sunglasses were washed away, and the pipe disappeared somewhere.

    Biyan couldn't care less, struggling to climb out on the tank soldier's head, but the soaked clothes became heavier and heavier, as if the devil's hand was dragging him to the bottom of the sea... Oh, God, help him

    !

    However, I don't know whether God didn't hear it, or the Arctic seabed is not under God's control.

    He swam vigorously, his body became more and more stiff and tired, and his body continued to feel upward.

    The light coming down from the ice is getting farther and darker...

    God, Lord, Amen...

    It doesn't matter how you call it, none of the western gods stretched out their hands.

    From the corner of his eyes as he kept falling, he noticed a huge object approaching rapidly in the distance.

    When he saw what it was, he was so shocked that his pupils trembled, "Oh, No!"

    As soon as he opened his mouth, the cold sea water kept pouring in.

    The bloody mouth came in an instant and swallowed him instantly.

    People on the ice don't know what happens on the bottom of the sea.

    They only knew that the tank was sinking, and even though they wanted to save it, they were unable to do so, so they gave up decisively.

    Bad start, the most important thing right now is to tear up the culprit.

    They rushed forward in a swarm, but they screamed when they rushed to the trench.

    There are sharp things under the snow!

    Fuck, they stepped on the nail plate, and the nails are still rusty.

    Pain pain!

    The rush was too fast, the one in front didn't have time to brake, and the back bumped into it, like a stack of arhats.

    Pressed below, it is directly tied into a hedgehog by the steel nail plate.

    He wanted to teach the stubborn Huaxia a lesson, but unexpectedly, he fell twice in a row and even threw the team leader who drove the tank into the sea.

    Anger burned their sanity, and the blue eyes led the low-ranking team members around the nail plate and rushed towards the igloo.

    Burning with rage, they raised their submachine guns and swept wildly at the steel door of the igloo.

    The sound of rattling machine guns resounded across the boundless North Pole.

    The steel door was shot in like a hornet's nest, but who knows, it didn't penetrate.

    Biyanyingjiang used the violence of breaking into a private house, and several low-level team members rushed up, carrying the battering hammer and smashing wildly.

    The steel door fell in response, and several men with submachine guns rushed into the house, shooting frantically until they ran out of bullets.

    When it was the turn of the flame gun, the fire dragon sprayed several feet away and sprayed continuously towards the inside of the house.

    The entire igloo ignited a raging fire, instantly engulfing all the joint base personnel who rushed into the house.

    Immediately afterwards, horrific screams followed one after another.

    Several team members escaped from the sea of ​​flames, but they were covered in burning flames, and the severe pain made them scurry about like headless chickens.

    When the incident happened suddenly, everyone was shocked at first, and when they realized it, they quickly backed away and dodged.

    Someone couldn't dodge in time and was splashed by flames.

    The person on fire tried his best to put out the fire, but he couldn't put it out, so he fell down and rolled in the snow.

    But gasoline is not easy to extinguish, and it burns for a long time, so rolling it is useless.

    The entire igloo was on fire, and horrible sounds kept coming from inside, but no one dared to rush in to put out the fire.

    They did not expect that the Chinese people, who have always been cowardly and incompetent, not only resisted the joint base, but even poured gasoline on the house.

    Fuck, the Chinese dare to die with them.

    However, the members of the base were too conceited, not only rushing in and firing wildly, they even used flame guns...

    But this is also self-inflicted.

    Who made them afraid of snow blindness, wearing sunglasses to play handsome and cool, but if they rushed into the house two seconds later, saw the situation in the house and then looked at the gun, they would not be caught by the Huaxia people.

    What a bunch of self-righteous fools!

    The West is nothing more than the same, the little book that can bend and stretch is despised in the heart, and secretly backs away from the crowd.

    He retreated to the outside of the crowd, but just as he turned around, he found a woman standing on the ditch not far away.

    Baga, that Chinese girl, she is not dead!

    Jiang Ning gave him a deathly smile, and responded to him with the words of the book, "Beast."

    Xiao Benzi raised the gun in his hand and wanted to kill her.

    Unexpectedly, Jiang Ning moved faster, and the snow on the second floor poured down, instantly burying hundreds of joint base members who surrounded the igloo alive.

    The world instantly quieted down, leaving only the boundless white snow and the raging fire.

    Looking at the burning house, Gouzi was anxious to jump on it.

    Jiang Ning quickly comforted it, "Don't worry, our home is still there."

    She had already put the entire container into the space, and made a fake door to lure the enemy in front of the igloo.

    That is to say, Ying Jiang is self-confident and likes to violently break into houses in the middle of the night every day, but people from other countries are not so crazy, and her trap will not succeed.

    "Sister-in-law, someone has run away."

    Doudou, who was hiding in the ditch in front of the door, suddenly shot and jumped out to catch up.

    Jiang Ning hurriedly chased after him, and found that the fish that slipped through the net turned out to be the king of escape—Bangzi.

    They can really run, and their legs are like launchers.

    But no matter how fast it is, it can't be as fast as a bullet.

    Jiang Ning and Doudou's marksmanship were very accurate, and they were sent to see Confucius one by one.

    Let Confucius personally answer which country he is from.

ʚChapter 488 She lacks this thing
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    More than a hundred people came, and they stood relatively scattered, and the stick was the most powerful in speaking, and the real swords and guns all retreated. It was not surprising that the snow did not hold them down.

    Determined to be dead, the two hurried back.

    Sure enough, Huo Yi wiped the necks of the few who struggled out of the snow.

    Even with body armor and helmet protection, you still need to be cautious. Three or five people hide behind the trench, and it will not be too late to wait for them to climb out before taking action.

    After ten minutes, several more crawled out one after another.

    They were suffocated and their consciousness was blurred. Even though they had guns in their hands, they didn't even have the strength to shoot.

    Jiang Ning took aim with a crossbow and sent them to see God.

    It didn't come out after that.

    After simmering for two full hours, making sure there was no surveillance around, Jiang Ning put the snowdrift into the space cleanly.

    The family followed, took a shovel and began to dig up the body.

    This group of people came prepared, and the seized supplies were so rich that Jiang Ning was so excited that he almost called his father from the air.

    She guessed right, the joint base was graded by skin color.

    Excluding those who were burned to death in the igloo, 20 soldiers were smothered to death by the snow, and the rest were ordinary members.

    The military equipment is the best. The submachine guns are all top military submachine guns. Not only are they equipped with bulletproof vests, some even wear military exoskeleton equipment.

    Ordinary blue eyes are civilian submachine guns, and they don't have body armor.

    As for other skin tones, they are more ordinary pistols, not only thinner, but also much worse in thermal clothing.

    It can be seen that the grading system is very serious, and there is no equality at all, but the jungle of the jungle is nothing more than that.

    After picking up more than 100 corpses, I harvested 3 flamethrower guns, 20 military assault rifles, 23 civilian assault rifles, 60 grenades, hundreds of pistols, and a batch of bullets.

    There are also daggers, watches, cigarettes, canned luncheon meat and so on.

    These thick thighs, this equipment is a gift, even my own father is not so fond of it.

    Among them, what satisfied Jiang Ning the most was the flamethrower, which she lacked.

    The seized model can not only spray in a large area, but also have a maximum range of 50 meters, and a maximum temperature of 1800 degrees.

    After searching for weapons, the rest of the process is not suitable for children, Jiang Ning took Doudou back to the villa to rest, "Mr. Huo, thank you for your hard work." What can the hard-working

    Huo Yishen say?

    Gouzi couldn't see it, so he chose to help the trainer.

    I still stripped down to the bottoms, and threw all the clothes into the container.

    This is physical work, and people are exhausted after the work.

    Jiang Ning told him to take a bath to get rid of bad luck.

    "Mr. Huo has worked hard."

    Not only did he have a rainbow fart, but he was also given a massage to relax.

    After coming out of the space, it was already a few hours later.

    The igloo melted in the flames, and several charred bodies lay on the ice.

    The snow mound is still there, which can block the wind and snow.

    Jiang Ning didn't want to re-select the site, so the three of them worked together to clean up the charred corpse, shoveled the scorched ice, sprinkled a layer of clean snow, laid a layer of wooden boards on it, and took out the container.

    Re-water to freeze and thicken the ice.

    After dark, Jiang Ning came to the place where the tank sank.

    The amount of explosives was sufficient, and the thick layer of ice was blown open more than ten meters.

    The sea water is flowing, and it takes time to re-freeze. After half a day of freezing, it is only covered with a thin layer of ice.

    Jiang Ning took out a penny and smashed the thin ice, and threw hundreds of corpses into the sea to feed the fish.

    The ocean quickly, and the body disappeared without a trace.

    The joint base fell again, and their revenge will only be more crazy.

    In fact, she just wanted to live a simple life, but someone refused to let her wish come true.

    This is the case in the last days. It is a natural disaster, but also a man-made disaster. There is no good or evil or reason at all.

    Back home, Huo Yishen was still on vigil.

    Gouzi is the deputy on patrol, and Baixue nurses the cub at home.

    In the morning, Jiang Ning was still sleeping.

    Gouzi rushed in excitedly, "Wow."

    It spit out something from its mouth.

    A gift for the shit shoveler!

    At first, Jiang Ning thought it was an egg it had secretly hidden from space.

    But when I picked it up and looked carefully, I found that it was much larger than an egg.

    Goose eggs? It feels about half bigger.

    Jiang Ning took a flashlight and found that it was a fertilized egg with a very hard shell.

    "Where did you pick it up?"

    Gouzi was very excited, wagging his tail and wanted to pick it up with a shovel.

    Huo Yishen just came back from his patrol, wiped the snow off his body before entering the house, "There is something unusual in the ice hole, we have to pay attention." He

    also picked up two eggs and came back.

    Overnight, there were many more eggs in the snow around the ice hole.

    In other words, animals crawled out of the ice cave to lay eggs last night.

    Jiang Ning cracked an egg into the bowl.

    The egg liquid has not been frozen, and it is very fresh, and it smells very fishy.

    It's amazing that it didn't freeze in such cold weather.

    She was a little curious, "What kind of egg is this?"

    Huo Yishen's expression gradually became serious, "It might be crocodile eggs."

    Jiang Ning was a little surprised, "Crocodiles are freshwater creatures."

    Thinking about ten years of natural disasters, it is also possible for species to continue to evolve due to the crisis of survival.

    When the land cannot survive, they continue to migrate to the sea, adapt and multiply wildly.

    "How many eggs like this are there?"

    "There are a lot of them, all of which are piled up in the snow. A nest can be as little as a dozen or as many as fifty or sixty."

    Jiang Ning's scalp tingled when he heard it.

    Crocodiles are reptiles that lay more eggs, and they can lay 10 to 60 eggs at a time.

    They even dare to be eaten by humans. Once they become flooded, the consequences will be disastrous.

    Putting on thick clothes, Jiang Ning went to the ice cave on purpose.

    There is snow everywhere, and there is nothing at first glance.

    She rummaged through the snow with a spiked rake and caught a lot in no time.

    The more you catch, the more panic you feel.

    This time is indeed the season for crocodiles to lay eggs.

    But this temperature is not suitable.

    Crocodiles are afraid of the cold, so they are suitable for breeding and breeding in the south, but now they are in the North Pole...

    Think about it, don't human beings also drift around the world, so there is nothing impossible.

    But crocodiles should still be afraid of the cold, otherwise they will hatch on the spot after laying eggs.

    There is no sign of them now, and they should stay in the sea to keep warm.

    The crocodiles during the spawning period are irritable. Once they adapt to the temperature of the glacier...

    Jiang Ning searched around the ice caves and threw all the crocodile eggs he found into the sea.

    She went back to the house and was busy with the matter at hand.

    Baixue fed the cubs and played outside with the dog. The two played farther and farther away, digging up crocodile eggs in the snow, and excitedly took them back and buried them next to the house.

    At night, Huo Yishen came out to patrol.

    The dog suddenly barked at the dog in front.

    When Huo Yi was hiding in the trench, he scanned the distance with a flashlight.

    It's too far away to see clearly.

    He turned off the flashlight and stared carefully for a while, only to find that there were more and more red dots moving in the distance.

    Unlike at Joint Base, human movement is impossible.

    But it's not like a pack of wolves, so... no, it's a pack of crocodiles!

ʚChapter 489 Red-eyed crocodiles
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Huo Yishen hurriedly withdrew the dog.

    As soon as he ran, the red dot in the distance moved faster, chasing after him.

    The white wolf in the house sensed something unusual and bared his teeth to rush out.

    Jiang Ning and Doudou subconsciously drew their guns.

    The two rushed to the door together, when Huo Yishen ran back with the dog.

    Jiang Ning asked, "What's the matter?"

    Huo Yishen quickly locked the door, all the triple bars were locked, "Swarm of crocodiles."

    As soon as he finished speaking, there was a knocking sound outside the door.

    Bang bang bang, dense and violent, the whole container was shaking.

    That kind of dense feeling is like a flying fish hitting a yacht on the sea.

    Jiang Ning was puzzled. The crocodiles came ashore to lay eggs last night and did not come to harass them. Why did they attack in groups tonight?

    The crashes haven't stopped and are getting more frequent.

    Front, side...

    Across the container and the ice, Jiang Ning could imagine the densely packed scene outside.

    She approached the whistle with a gun, wanting to check the situation outside.

    A pair of red eyes suddenly appeared at the dark sentry point.

    Cold and bloodthirsty.

    Darling, it turned out to be red crocodile eyes.

    If the whistle is not only 20cm wide, the crocodile's head is stuck, and they will keep breaking in.

    In this way, the crocodile with the stuck head continued to drill in, trying to swallow the people inside alive.

    Could it be because she threw their eggs into the sea?

    It has been a whole day, and even if there are traces and smells left, they have long been blown away by the wind and snow.

    Jiang Ning was puzzled, but the red eyes were strange, and she quickly closed the whistle.

    She put on the night vision goggles and passed a higher sentry point, and found that there were hundreds of crocodiles densely packed outside.

    If the container is smashed, three people and five are not enough to put them between their teeth.

    Through the door, Gouzi and White Wolf confronted each other fiercely and disobediently.

    "Wow, woof, woof!"

    "Aw... woo..."

    The impact outside became more intense.

    Jiang Ning was speechless, these two were not helping.

    It is estimated that the smell of human beings aroused the ferocity of the crocodiles, and I was not confident that I could do them.

    Hide if you can't afford it.

    Jiang Ning took the entire container into the space together.

    Sleep in the space tonight, see who can survive who, wait until dawn.

    The space is free from danger, and both humans and dogs are relaxed.

    Going upstairs and entering the room, Jiang Ning washed up and turned off the lights, and discussed with Huo Yishen how to deal with the crocodile.

    The crocodile has a ferocious personality, crawls very fast, and has an extremely hard head. It is difficult to aim in the snow, which is much more difficult than dealing with the members of the joint base.

    After thinking about it, I don't have the best solution for the time being, so I can only wait until I have enough sleep.

    When I woke up the next day, it was more than eight o'clock after eating and drinking.

    The three of them were fully armed, even Gouzi and Baixue had bulletproof vests.

    Doudou changed Bai Xue's clothes overnight.

    With the container out of the space, the bullets have been loaded, and even the flame gun has been taken out.

    Come on, crocodile baby.

    Winning or losing is in this round.

    However, it was quiet outside.

    Jiang Ning opened the whistle to observe, but found no trace of the crocodile.

    Could it be that they returned to the sea after dawn?

    Jiang Ning opened the door after confirming again and again...

    Hey, shit is everywhere.

    The shape is similar to pig feces.

    These bastards vent their anger by shitting when they don't catch anyone. They have a strong desire for revenge.

    The three endured the nausea and cleaned up the crocodile droppings around the house.

    Huo Yishen is not only economical, but also an expert in life, "Do you want to dry it for fuel?"

    Jiang Ning felt disgusted, "No."

    The space has stockpiled fuel, so there is no need to burn crocodile dung at all.

    After thinking about it, she still felt that something was wrong. According to the degree of revenge of the crocodile group, it was definitely not a food chain relationship that met by chance.

    It is much easier for them to prey on fish in the sea than to go ashore to find food, and there is no need to do anything extra.

    I couldn't figure it out, so I checked repeatedly around the house.

    Dude, there are dozens of crocodile eggs buried in the snow, and they are buried very deep.

    If you think about it with your toes, it's another good thing Bai Xue did with the dog.

    It's no wonder that the red-eyed crocodile doesn't work hard to hide other people's cubs.

    Thinking of the dangers experienced last night, Jiang Ning was very angry and called Bai Xue over, pointed at its nose and said, "Don't think that you are a new wife coming in, so I dare not teach you a lesson. Once you enter this house, you will not be

    let Hungry.

    If you hide messy things in the future, see how I will clean up you!"

    How many times have I said it, but it still falls on deaf ears.

    He hides everything, not even a bone, and makes the perimeter of the house look like a dump.

    Just a few words of training, Gouzi hurried over to protect his wife, raised his paw and let go of Jiang Ning's hand, "Woo... woo..."

    Don't scold, don't hit.

    Jiang Ning grabbed Gouzi's ears, "And you, you who have no position."

    After scolding her head and face, she picked up the crocodile eggs that were hidden by two privates. far away.

    Crocodiles are not afraid of heat, and simple flames probably won't scare them.

    In the evening, Jiang Ning took out steel nail boards and placed them around the house, trying to prevent the red-eyed crocodile from attacking.

    The three of them ate early, and no one rested after dark, and the weapons were left beside them.

    Let's see if the red-eyed crocodile will come!

    At eight or nine in the evening, screams suddenly sounded outside.

    It sounded like a human scream.

    Then came the gunshots.

    The two are closely intertwined.

    Huo Yishen climbed up to the whistle on the top and observed the situation outside with a telescope. "It's people from the joint base. They encountered a red-blooded crocodile. The two sides are fighting." Obviously, the people from the joint base rushed to attack at night

    . I didn't expect to encounter a stumbling block halfway.

    If the two sides disagree with each other, they will start working.

    Jiang Ning really doesn't know what to say, the red-eyed baby is awesome.

    The sentry point could not be seen clearly, so the two quietly went to the side of the snow hill and used night vision binoculars to detect the battle situation in the ice cave.

    The fighting was fierce, submachine guns, flame guns, grenades...

    The firepower of the joint base was fierce, and the red-eyed crocodiles continued to climb up from the sea.

    They are very fast, and they don't know what to be afraid of. They braved the hail of bullets and rushed towards humans...

    bloody battle, either you die or I live.

    Facing the endless red-eyed crocodiles, the members of the Joint Base were discouraged and retreated while fighting, but the red-eyed crocodiles kept chasing after them.

    It can only be said that the brave wins when they meet on a narrow road.

    They probably never expected that they would accidentally become the red-eyed crocodile's meal when they came here for a surprise attack.

    The gunshots continued to fade away, and finally disappeared completely.

    Who wins and who loses is unknown.

    The two quickly withdrew home and guarded for more than an hour, but did not wait for the arrival of the red-eyed crocodile.

    Wash and sleep.

ʚChapter 490
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    After dawn, Jiang Ning rushed to the battlefield fully armed.

    There were bloody bloody mutilated limbs everywhere, and there were dozens of human corpses as far as the eye could see, and the bloodstains continued to spread far away.

    There are also many dead red-eyed crocodiles, with bullet holes all over their bodies, but their bodies are relatively well preserved.

    Huo Yishen went to pick up the dead man's weapon, and Jiang Ning knelt down to examine the red-eyed crocodile's body.

    Their volume is about twice that of ordinary crocodiles, and it is true that there are mutations, but the cortex is smooth and there are no vegetations, and it seems that they have not been affected by too many ancient viruses.

    Jiang Ning couldn't help but think of Lanlan. Apart from being grumpy and fond of tickling, she has no other major problems.

    This may be the magic of living things.

    Thinking of the fight last night, Jiang Ning frowned uncomfortably.

    Last night, they returned home again, and the joint base will not let them go.

    Even the tank can be taken out, is it possible to blast two missiles over?

    Don't underestimate the Sippies, their hegemony is supported by the military.

    Even if there are no missiles, natural disasters can still be so arrogant in the last days, and there must be a big killer in their hands.

    Jiang Ning stared at the crocodile corpse, then retracted it into the space.

    All the crocodile corpses were collected, and she searched around twice, and found more than 200 crocodile eggs.

    Huo Yishen collected dozens of weapons, including submachine guns, pistols, and grenades.

    Clothes and shoes are not needed, either torn to pieces by crocodiles or stained with blood.

    The bloodstains spread far away and did not disappear until two kilometers away.

    In this fight, there were more than 60 dead crocodiles alone, and even more humans died.

    The two worked together to throw all the useless corpses into the ice hole.

    For their own safety, this hole cannot continue to exist.

    After throwing the corpse, she took out a few planks and tied them with ropes, then threw them under the hole.

    Secure the boards to the shore with ropes so that the boards will not be swept away by the current.

    The two piled snow on the wooden boards and poured a layer of water on them.

    It was freezing cold, and the water and snow froze quickly after merging, and this was repeated several times to completely block the hole.

    After a day of freezing, the crocodile will no longer try to climb up from here.

    Just after finishing his work, Evante came again.

    He was dragging a big bag, and he was very excited when he saw two big living people, "Jiang, Huo, I'm here to deliver meat to you."

    Mao Xiong was already staring at the joint base, not to mention that they've been doing so much in the past two days, It's hard not to know anyone else.

    The base even dispatched tanks.

    Yifante was worried that Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen would be blasted to pieces, so he couldn't help but ran here on purpose, but they didn't even lose their hair.

    The Huaxia people really hide their secrets.

    Seeing the blood and ice slag all over the snow, Evante was extremely shocked, "What happened?"

    Jiang Ning didn't hide it, but said selectively, "People from the joint base came over the day before yesterday, we put Their tank blew up, blowing a hole in the ice. Unexpectedly, the red-eyed crocodile climbed up from the sea to lay eggs. Last night

    they came to attack again, and they probably crushed the crocodile's balls, so the two sides fought

    . They were all corpses, and we were too embarrassed to see them, so we threw all the corpses into the sea and repaired the holes."

    Evante became anxious immediately, "Did you throw away all the crocodiles?"

    "Well, keep your luck."

    "Don't you Huaxia people dare to eat anything?" Yin Fante, who knew the truth, was in great pain, "Crocodile meat is delicious, you guys are really...too wasteful." The look in his eyes seemed to cut

    his thigh meat of.

    Jiang Ning was slightly surprised, "Aren't you afraid of being

    infected by ancient viruses     ?" False, but not all animals are inedible.

    Those smooth and watery ones, even if they become larger, as long as the body is not deformed or grows growths, humans can eat them.

    If you are afraid that it is not safe, just make sure it is cooked.

    Jiang Ning was very skeptical, "Are you sure?"

    "Don't worry, we have eaten it a few years ago, especially in Siberia, and we have eaten raw pickled ones. If something happened, he would have died.

    " They might as well die if they only ate potatoes every day.

    I would rather eat meat than live.

    Life without meat is meaningless.

    Every nation is different, Jiang Ning smiled and said nothing.

    It is true to inquire about the news, but it still needs to be done. Evante is well aware of Huaxia's sophistication, so he came here specially with a gift.

    "Jiang, Huo, I brought you gifts."

    Several catties of crocodile meat and seal meat.

    Crocodiles are not easy to fight, and they took a lot of effort to catch a few of them, and some people were injured because of it.

    There were seals in the North Pole before the natural disaster, but I haven't seen them for so long, and I didn't expect to eat them.

    Jiang Ning was a little surprised, "The seals are back?"

    "Well, they have come up from the sea one after another."

    In order to adapt to natural disasters, the seals have also mutated and become more aggressive.

    Maozi doesn't care, anyway, either you eat it or it eats you, just do it.

    However, they are not eating blindly, they want to pick smooth and not deformed ones.

    Resurrecting two lives, Jiang Ning has her own way of life. She has shown off her muscles just now, and even the tanks of the United Army are gone.

    Maozi should not dare to make up their minds casually, but there is no need to make enemies in the same Arctic.

    Therefore, her face was full of flesh pain, and she regretted it: "Oh, Evante, if you had come one step earlier, I would not have thrown more than a hundred crocodiles into the bottom of the sea, my flesh." "Oh,

    dear Ginger, more and more crocodiles and seals are coming from the outer edge, and they are constantly migrating inward, with your skills you will not be short of meat." He even thinks that

    digging ice holes to trap crocodiles is feasible, and he can try it when he goes back.

    This time they came here, but they still didn't want to form an alliance. The Maozi thought that if the two were injured, they could take the opportunity to win them over.

    Unexpectedly, not only was he unscathed, but he also made people from the joint base come and go.

    Evante didn't mention it again, and when he left, he didn't forget to share the news, "Jiang, Huo, the Arctic glaciers are getting bigger and bigger, and more and more people are drifting ashore. The periphery is chaotic, and powerful teams are

    constantly moving in. , someone from your place will move here soon, you have to pay attention.”

    Jiang Ning thanked, “Okay, you should also pay attention.”

    He was about to leave, but he suddenly said, “It will be yours soon. The Spring Festival is here, do you celebrate the New Year?"

    If he didn't mention it, Jiang Ning would have forgotten it, and said with a smile, "Yes, this is our traditional festival."

    Evante knew that the Chinese people were hospitable, and he was looking forward to the invitation from the two of them. Come here by yourself, but Leng didn't say anything.

    He had to touch his nose and leave with regret.

    The ice hole was completely blocked and frozen so hard that the crocodiles were unable to go ashore.

    After a few days of quiet days, Jiang Ning knew in his heart that this was just the calm before the storm.

    Just about to take a nap that day, the howling of wolves suddenly came from outside.

    Jiang Ning reacted quickly, and rushed out with a gun in hand. From a distance, he saw Bai Xue being caught in a fishing net and being dragged heavily onto a snowmobile.

    The dog roared instantly, and galloped to catch up.

    But it was too far away, and the snowmobile flew up and quickly disappeared on the other side of the glacier.

    Jiang Ning shouted while chasing, "Coke, come back!

    "

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

69.1K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...
14.5K 238 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
12.5K 292 120
He Lengbai came to the interstellar world and became a poor person on the poorest planet. She inherited the sky-defying full-level mecha skills, thin...
25.8K 510 27
Extreme climates are befalling the earth, and natural disasters such as floods, typhoons, extreme heat, and extreme cold are staged in turn. Jiang Zh...