Natural disasters, I won by h...

By pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Check 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Chapter 461 - 470

400 12 3
By pinqu_

ʚChapter 461 Jiang Ning, you must die!
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning looked up and saw a slim woman on the other side of the fence, with several hideous scars on her sallow face, and she was walking with a limp.

    Very thin, with big eyes, staring straight at Jiang Ning who is wearing a mask.

    Jiang Ning frowned, who is it?

    "Jiang Ning, is it really you?" The woman grabbed the fence tightly and said with a complicated expression, "It's me, I'm mother."

    Jiang Ning almost choked.

    Song Yaling? Really can't recognize it.

    Not to mention skinny, with hideous scars on his face and several pimples, obvious bruises on his body, and worn-out clothes.

    You could tell by your toes that she was having a very bad time.

    The whole person was crumbling, like a camel about to be crushed to death by straw. When she saw Jiang Ning, her eyes flashed, "Jiang Ning, I am your mother, I gave you life, you have to save me... save me..." Song

    Yaling It was the dodder flower who lived on men all her life, and was finally sent to Jiacheng's official base by Gu Tinglin.

    Jiang Ning thought that she would live a miserable life...

    In fact, it seems that she is indeed living a miserable life.

    But I have to admit that the vitality is really tenacious.

    But she was not interested in Song Yaling's misfortune, and she didn't have much joy or resentment in her heart.

    Looking at Song Yaling who was beyond recognition, Jiang Ning was as calm as looking at a stranger.

    So what if life was given? It's not that Song Yaling is willing to give it, but she has to give birth.

    Her growth was not pleasant, and she felt warm only after meeting Huo Yishen after two painful experiences.

    A woman who was so selfish that she wanted to murder her to keep the lie from being exposed, Jiang Ning would have done well not to have taken her life.

    It's good now, living like this, living in pain, it's best to live a long life.

    Jiang Ning looked calm, "I'm sorry, you have identified the wrong person."

    Although Ma Guangnian was surprised, he didn't ask, but said to the soldier next to him, "The patient is emotional and not suitable for consultation. Take it away."

    Song Yaling's emotion Excited, he desperately resisted and wanted to pounce on Jiang Ning, wanting to grab and bite the soldier.

    The protective clothing worn by the soldiers subdued her effortlessly and dragged her down forcibly.

    Song Yaling yelled excitedly, "Jiang Ning, you will die!"

    Jiang Ning assured her, "Madam, although I don't know who you are, I will definitely live a good life, and I will definitely live a better life than you."

    Coming out of the consultation room, seeing that it was still early, Ma Guangnian went to other areas to check.

    Area F has several activity areas. Some patients with mild illness and stable emotions can come out to exercise. There are special counselors to help them counsel their minds and let them adjust their emotions.

    Walking around, there was a sudden noise in front of me.

    Some survivors suddenly went berserk and grabbed the survivors next to them and beat them violently.

    The soldiers rushed over quickly and pulled the madman out to the isolation area.

    Jiang Ning vaguely knew how Song Yaling got her injuries.

    Compared with other patients, her illness is actually not serious, but she has been dependent on others all her life, and it is difficult to survive in such a cruel environment.

    For a person like her, living is the most painful thing, but she doesn't have the courage to die.

    So, take your time.

    Jiang Ning returned to Area B after get off work, and did not mention the matter of meeting Song Yaling in Area F to Huo Yi.

    no need.

    Medical personnel are in short supply, and medicines are even more scarce. Limited resources should be used wisely.

    This kind of mutated disease is difficult to break through even in the era of abundant medical resources, let alone the end of the world due to natural disasters.

    She did not support the research on this topic, but she did not object to the decision of the above, but did not follow up.

    The days passed slowly, and the herbal varieties in the plantation became more and more abundant.

    Following the yellow croaker cake, the research institute once again successfully separated the poisonous glands of white croaker and hairtail, and they can be eaten with confidence after continuous high-temperature baking.

    The edible sea fish has greatly alleviated the shortage of supplies.

    Although it was still in short supply, the survivors no longer fought for a piece of food, and the skull face gradually gained flesh.

    Smiley faces, start to bloom.

    Jiang Ning was taking a lunch break in the dormitory when he was suddenly woken up by a nurse knocking on the door, "Doctor Jiang, there is a trauma." The

    steel room is not soundproof, and there are two of them. It’s the time for richness...

    Jiang Ning pushed Huo Yishen away, put on his clothes and went out, "I'm going to have an operation." It

    was still a construction site trauma, and he was a soldier, his clothes were stained with blood, and he was sent by several comrades in arms .

    Jiang Ning walked towards the operating room while wearing a mask, and said in a concise and capable tone, "Send the patient in, and the non-medical staff will wait outside." "

    Sister?"

    Jiang Ning's arm was suddenly grabbed.

    She turned around subconsciously, and saw a man in an old military uniform with an excited expression on his face.

    Jiang Ning frowned, who is it?

    "Sister, it's me."

    The voice was a little familiar, but the face was so thin that it was really unrecognizable.

    The man looked aggrieved, "Sister, am I so worthless in your heart?"

    Staring at the man's face, Jiang Ning's head thumped.

    After ten years of natural disasters, Jiang Ning knew quite a few people, but there were not many people who kept calling her sister.

    Except for the sharp-nosed monkey, there is only... Young Master Rong!

    Oh, buy Gadeng, this is still a military coat with slippers, a floral shirt and cropped trousers, the third young master of the Rong family who was in high spirits back then.

    Tired dark circles under the eyes, skinny cheeks, patched military uniform...

    Sorry, she really didn't recognize it.

    Jiang Ning quickly came to his senses, "Wait a minute, I'll sew up the wound first."

    It took more than half an hour to complete the first aid trauma.

    Jiang Ning walked out of the operating room and told the comrades who brought the wounded, "I'm fine for the time being, but the bleeding is more and I need to rest, I need to supplement nutrition, and find ways to improve my diet." The other comrades sent the patients to the hospital, and Rong San was left in the corridor

    . Don't look at Jiang Ning across the air.

    Jiang Ning hardly changed, and Third Young Master Rong might not even recognize his own father standing in front of him.

    Back then, Rong Sanshao, the son of the richest man, was so glorious.

    Even after several years of natural disasters, he is still the object sought after by celebrities or wealthy young men in the villa area.

    Until the military base, he jumped out of the dead...

    Rong Sanshao covered his face, why is he so embarrassed every time he meets her?

    Jiang Ning greeted him as if nothing happened, "When did you come?"

    "Half a month ago."

    "What are you doing now?"

ʚChapter 462 Both Are Brothers
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    What she asked was different from stabbing him in the heart with a knife, but Third Young Master Rong still answered honestly, "Moving bricks at the construction site." Jiang Ning looked at him a little, and found that

    there were scars on his face and hands, probably because of all the experience. It was hard to survive.

    In the face of natural disasters, everyone is equal, even the son of the richest man.

    She didn't ask him about his experience after the breakup, even if she said it with a smile, it must be bloody and cruel.

    "When you rest someday, your brother-in-law and I will invite you to have a meal."

    Speaking of food, Rong Sanshao's eyes lit up, "Hot pot?

    " Hotpot?"

    After all, it's really a pleasure to meet again, "Doudo is working in the plantation, I see if I can make some seasonings, so that you can enjoy it then." Third young master Rong was extraordinarily energetic, "Brother-in-law and

    Doudou Are you okay?"

    Jiang Ning told him her address, "It's okay, come back when you're free."

    Rong Sanshao lived in Area C, and said straight-heartedly: "Sister, I'm free on weekends."

    Okay, then it's done On weekends, it's time to have a good meal.

    After confirming that his comrades-in-arms were fine, Third Young Master Rong went back to continue moving bricks.

    Jiang Ning watched him leave, looking thinner from the back, but still tall and straight, and his mental state was much better than the last time he picked up trash.

    It should be said that he found a firm goal to survive.

    Don't feel ashamed like last time, turn around and run when you meet acquaintances.

    No, I will move bricks in just half a month.

    It seems that as the second generation, he finally fully accepts the cruel reality and faces life positively.

    When returning home from get off work, Jiang Ning mentioned Third Young Master Rong to Huo Yishen.

    There are now over 20,000 people in the Hwaseong base. Hospitals, salt factories, food factories, seawater purification, and plantations are all operating normally.

    Still tough, but much better than before.

    There were more than 2,000 people who came out of the southern military base, and even fewer survivors from Fengcheng. The only people Jiang Ning knew were the Sharp-mouthed Monkey family and Third Young Master Rong.

    In addition to food, clothing, housing and transportation, people also need emotional maintenance and communication, and it is not bad to make an appointment to have a meal.

    Huo Yishen suggested, "If you don't want to eat in the submarine, call the Nipple Monkey family?"

    Jiang Ning had no objection, and made an appointment on the weekend.

    Wang Meili has harvested two crops of potatoes, and some fast-growing herbs can be sold as seedlings or dried for takeaway after cutting.

    She consulted Jiang Ning several times, mastered some massage skills, and massaged her son and husband. It is really good for the body to persist for a long time.

    The sharp-mouthed monkey grinned, and his daughter-in-law treated him better and better.

    He has to work harder, even if he has a weak waist, he has to let her live a good life.

    Such a beautiful day is inseparable from my sister's help.

    He readily accepted the dinner invitation, thinking about making something nice to repay his sister.

    Unexpectedly, Huo Yishen had to work overtime for half a day temporarily, so he simply changed the party to the evening.

    After ten years of natural disasters, don't even think about hot pot ingredients.

    The submarine has a smoke ventilation system. Jiang Ning is equipped with an induction cooker and an oven, making some dipping sauces, and frying a few hot dishes can make people beautiful.

    Wang Meili brought two kinds of green vegetables, and the sharp-mouthed monkey mysteriously took out a piece of bacon, "Sister, this is a good thing, I spent a lot of effort to get it." The

    old bacon, but it doesn't look bad, it is indeed nice one.

    But Jiang Ning dared not eat it.

    While he was not paying attention, he secretly took a piece of similar shape from the space.

    Jiang Ning prepared leeks, chicken feathers, green peppers, and hot peppers early on. These are all from the plantation. Doudou works there, so there is no reason to worry.

    The other sausages and salted fish were stored before.

    The sharp-billed monkey said with honey on its mouth, "Sister, I'll have some meat with you."

    Not only was he diligent, but he also helped out.

    Wang Meili took her son to pick vegetables nearby.

    The little sharp-nosed monkey's eyes stared at the dishes on the cutting board from time to time, and couldn't help swallowing secretly—meat meat!

    Rong Sanshao came last, bringing a catty of fish cakes.

    He no longer knows what dignity is, and he is idle, and went to the construction site to move bricks.

    "Sister, do you have hot pot? I'm so hungry."

    Sister? The sharp-nosed monkey's eyes swept over, this is his sister.

    Sensing his gaze, Third Young Master Rong raised his eyebrows, "What's the matter?"

    After all, he was the son of the richest man, even if he fell down and went to the construction site to move bricks, the pride in his bones cannot be erased in a short time.

    Third Young Master Rong only obeys those who are stronger than him, like Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen who beat him up, and have seen him in embarrassment countless times.

    In front of the two of them, he can be shameless and shameless, but that doesn't mean that others can act presumptuously in front of him.

    Especially in front of the Erdao businessman, even Qin Chuan had to support him.

    Therefore, he raised his eyebrows habitually, but his tone was still much restrained, not as cool as in the villa area.

    And the sharp-mouthed monkey has been in the business for a long time, and everyone he sees is a customer, and he likes to give people a step.

    He didn't care about Rong Sanshao's attitude, and said with a smile, "I feel that Sanshao is handsome again." The

    real skill is the one who makes people look coldly and won't lose a piece of meat, and can earn pockets.

    Third Young Master Rong was in a good mood instantly, "If you can talk, talk more."

    No one has praised him for many years.

    Ahhh, I really miss the diamond-encrusted slippers, shiny hair oil, and stylish coat...

    Dinner is served by the little cook, fried bacon with green peppers, steamed salted fish with black bean sauce, and chili rings mixed with minced garlic.

    Xiang, so hungry that Third Young Master's stomach growled non-stop.

    Greedy, he couldn't help stretching out his hand...

    Both of them are younger brothers, Jiang Ning didn't favor one over the other, so he raised his foot and kicked him lightly, "Master, do you want me to feed you food? You don't want to clap the bowl!

    " After being treated specially by Jiang Ning, Third Young Master Rong didn't get angry, he withdrew his claws and obediently clattered the bowl.

    The slap bowl was still cheap, "Doudo, you are a good cook, do you have a boyfriend?"

    Boyfriend? Doudou almost couldn't hold back, and knocked on his forehead with a spatula.

    Huo Yi glanced over, and Third Young Master Rong shrank his neck, "Brother-in-law, I'm just joking, don't stare at me with the eyes of a murderer.

    " , It's really a dog who can't change eating shit!

    After being glared at by his brother-in-law, Rong Qianzhuan finally became honest, obediently wiping the table and setting up the dishes.

    Jiang Ning was not interested in the fish cakes he had brought with him for a huge sum of money, so he put them aside and did not move at all.

    Afraid that the food was too good to explain, she specially stewed rice with mixed grains.

    If so, a big pot full of rice is enough to make two families drool.

    How long has it been since they had eaten?

    Jiang Ning announced proudly, "What are you doing in a daze? Although there are not many dishes today, there is definitely enough food." The

    sharp-mouthed monkey is both greedy and considerate, "Sister, will our meal not overwhelm you?"

    Jiang Ning asked back , "You've already called me sister, can it make you overwhelmed? Eat with confidence."

ʚChapter 463 Douer is sticky, Douer is wonderful, Douer is croaking
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The sharp-nosed monkey is diligent and gives everyone more food.

    There is no hot pot base, Rong Sanshao directly dipped the ingredients into the rice, and the rainbow fart came, "Well, sister, what you cook is delicious.

    "

    This is his only sister.

    So, he immediately refused to be outdone, "That's right, my sister's skills are not only impeccable, but her medical skills are even more powerful, bringing out the beauty of my family." Jiang Ning was speechless to the two, "It's made by

    Doudou."

    Rong Sanshao Grinning, a big bowl of dry rice.

    The sharp-mouthed monkey picks up meat for his wife and son.

    The two peerless treasures praised Doudou together, "Douer is holding it, Douer is wonderful, and Douer is croaking."

    Doudou blushed with embarrassment, and her eyes were bent into crescent springs.

    A few people gather together to form a table, and those who eat are happy, try to avoid touching memories and being sad, and talk about the present and the future.

    The hospital admitted several work-related injuries, and Jiang Ning reminded Rong Sanshao casually, "I don't want to suture you one day, and you should be more careful in your work." Rong Sanshao cooks to his heart's content, "Sister, I don't want to, but now oil is more precious than human

    life , can only be used for hoisting large objects, as long as the manpower can lift them.

    You have not seen that many transport ships have been parked recently, and fighter planes are not activated unless necessary.

    Oil is the life of the industry. If the base wants to restore its glory, it must Let’s see if we can dig oil out of the ground.”

    Even if human beings try their best, the industrial civilization that can be preserved is still a drop in the bucket.

    People in their generation want to reproduce the prosperity of natural disasters, only in their dreams.

    Jiang Ning frowned, "The platform you are building now is mainly used as a plantation?"

    "The plan is for people to live in, and the rest is used for planting."

    Although everything is developing in a positive direction, as more and more survivors, the problems faced by the base will become more and more complicated.

    For example food.

    It is food that can really fill your stomach, not vegetables or meat.

    Looking forward to the future, Jiang Ning said, "When the platform is fully built, what is your next goal?"

    "It should be to fill the sea and build an island.

    " Doesn't mean he doesn't have relationships.

    On the contrary, he is very good at letting go of his airs.

    It has only been less than a month since I arrived, and I have already established a good relationship with the above.

    "Originally building the island was the most important thing, but they lost the key parts of the sand dredging cutter suction boat, which made the machine unable to work, so they had to put the building base in front." Jiang Ning was curious, "What was lost?

    "

    Rong Sanshao played tricks, "Guess."

    "Talk about it, don't talk about pulling it down." The elder sister

    shook her face, and Rong Sanshao, who had done three bowls of rice, didn't dare to show off, "It's absurd to say, what was lost was screws and rivets It is not an important part at all,

    but without them, the huge twisted suction boat is a pile of scrap copper and iron." "

    I lost everything, what should I do now?"

    "Who knows, The big leaders are probably still having a headache." It's not something he should worry about, Rong Sanshao didn't bother to use his brain, "Maybe all the staff will practice diving and go to the sea to dig soil to support themselves." In short, the island must be created

    , The living cannot be suffocated by urine.

    Fortunately, the sharp-nosed monkey does not have this trouble. After several months of investigation, his mass base has been almost established.

    Most of the survivors are now soldiers, and some ordinary survivors will calculate and make mistakes, but after all, it is a military base that dare not go too far.

    After ten years of hard work, the Erdao businessman has already cultivated a pair of sharp eyes.

    The more survivors who arrive at the base, the easier it is for him to do business, and he doesn't have to worry about having supplies in his hands, so he will not take risks in transactions that are aware of unsafe transactions.

    During the period, he was almost fooled several times, but he escaped vigilantly.

    It is impossible to go into the sea to dig soil. He has to rely on trading to support his wife and children.

    On the surface, Jiang Ning is as stable as an old dog, but in fact, he has been thinking of a way in private, how to return the container salvaged from the bottom of the sea to the base quietly.

    She and Huo Yishen would go around the base every once in a while, but as the number of survivors in the base continued to increase and there were patrolling soldiers everywhere, it was impossible to return them without fail.

    Returning things is not as long as you see that no one is there, just put them anywhere.

    The new homeland is a military base. To put it bluntly, the military has its own habits and guidelines. Unlike the official base, which is more sleek and sophisticated, considering balancing the relationship between all parties, they often turn a blind eye to it.

    They're all relatively stern, even if they do good deeds, they will investigate to the end, and what they want is to get to the bottom of it.

    If there is no special accident, Jiang Ning has no plans to leave the base for the time being.

    The container that sank to the bottom thousands of miles away appeared out of thin air. Will the military not investigate?

    Once they do a thorough investigation, will they not be able to find her with their abilities?

    Jiang Ning is not alone, she has lovers, relatives and dogs.

    If you don't think about yourself, you have to think about them.

    If you want to do good deeds, you have to depend on the opportunity. There is no use in haste. You must first ensure that you are absolutely safe.

    If the natural disaster is no longer there, sooner or later the opportunity will be given.

    If natural disasters come again, it would be a good thing not to give.

    While eating and chatting, Jiang Ning also talked about interesting things at work.

    It is true that there is a shortage of medicine and medicine, but she is quite satisfied with the current situation and the future. The herbal medicine planting area has been expanding. Not only the hospital and the plantation are taking action, but even the surplus medicine seedlings are paid to the survivors, and the seedlings are included. The move caused a lot of repercussions among the survivors.

    In addition, Jiang Ning took some herbal seeds that were not available in the base from the space, saying that they were collected from others, and put them in the herbal medicine area to try to cultivate them.

    As for medical skills, it is good that the master and apprentice have a tacit cooperation.

    Ma Guangnian is knowledgeable and talented, and he has been swimming in the ocean of Chinese medicine with him, and he has not been in a hurry to go ashore for ten or twenty years.

    After eating and cleaning up, it was past seven o'clock, and everyone left the submarine one after another.

    Unexpectedly, the weather outside had changed, and unexpectedly, I was shivering when I came out, with goose bumps popping out all over my body.

    There was a wind at sea, and it became suddenly cold.

    The wind is not too strong, but there is a whirring sound.

    The covered bridge was a bit wobbly, and the survivors were used to life at sea, and their physical balance was particularly good.

    Huo Yishen put the Coke in his bag and carried it on his back. With his sister in his left hand and his wife in his right hand, he quickened his pace and walked towards Area A.

    The sharp-mouthed monkey hugged his wife and son, and laughed happily after eating and drinking.

    Young Master Rong who was alone, "..."

    It seemed that he could only hug the air.

    The wind and waves are getting bigger and bigger, and when they reach the platform in Area A, the waves are as high as two or three meters.

    The location of the base is good, and this kind of weather is relatively rare.

    When I came back at 8 o'clock, considering the safety of the people, the ferry decided to suspend operation.

    Not being able to go home, the sharp-mouthed monkey wailed in his heart, but he was not afraid to be with his wife and children.

    Area A is very large. There are not only administrative units but also indoor rest rooms, so you can make do with it for a night.

    Jiang Ning said, "Would you like to stay in the hospital dormitory for one night?"

    The hospital has a large scale, but there are few medical staff and many vacant rooms.

    Huo Yishen came here often, and Jiang Ning delivered things to the housekeeper a few times. The relationship was very good, and getting the keys was not a problem at all.

    If you don't hug my sister's thigh, who else can you hug?

    The two younger brothers hugged tightly!

    Just as they were about to go to the hospital, Jiang Guanshan hurried over with someone...

ʚChapter 464
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Just as they were about to go to the hospital, Jiang Guanshan hurried over with someone.

    He hurriedly arranged temporary work for Huo Yishen, "Xiao Huo, the staff came to a boat after work, and there were more than a hundred survivors in it. They were supposed to stay overnight

    on the boat, and they went ashore after the reception department went to work tomorrow.

    Who Knowing that the weather at sea changes suddenly, their boat can’t stand strong winds and waves, and it will be troublesome if it capsizes.

    I consulted the superiors and decided to let them go ashore to avoid danger and put them in the lounge of the community.”

    Many staff and security team employees are not Living in Area A, it is inconvenient to dispatch personnel for a while, Jiang Guanshan is very familiar, and smiled at Jiang Ning, "This ghostly weather is probably getting worse, please help me to help the survivors go ashore, Arrange to avoid danger in the lounge."

    After all, it is her husband's boss, and Jiang Guanshan usually takes care of her.

    Jiang Ning did not refuse.

    Rong Sanshao is recruiting soldiers, and it is even more impossible to refuse.

    There is no problem with the sharp-mouthed monkey, but his wife and children cannot suffer with him.

    Jiang Ning asked Doudou to carry the hiking bag on his back, and took Wang Meili and the child back to the hospital first, and they came over after they finished their work.

    So, several people followed Jiang Guanshan to the pier to pick up the survivors on the boat ashore.

    The survivors were on fishing boats. The surface of the hull was mottled and rusted, which showed that they had encountered repeated dangers in the ocean.

    There are more than a hundred survivors, including several teenage children who are of mixed race, but they were born and raised in China.

    Jiang Guanshan chatted with the captain and learned that the ship came from the Shanghai Stock Exchange and had been drifting at sea for seven or eight months. It was only when he accidentally encountered a submarine that he learned the new coordinates.

    There are many people in the Shanghai stock market, there are people from all over the world, some can speak a few words of Shanghai dialect, and many speak dialects.

    Jiang Guanshan still wanted to ask again, but who knew that the big waves came suddenly, the fishing boat shook violently, many people fell heavily to the ground, some even broke their foreheads.

    The survivors were emotional and clamored to go ashore to avoid danger.

    "We traveled thousands of miles and came here after a narrow escape, why didn't we let him go ashore?"

    After ten years of natural disasters, he finally saw hope, but now he was interrogated as a prisoner, and his mentality suddenly collapsed.

    "What are you talking about, compatriots? Is there anyone who treats compatriots like this?"

    The waves became higher and higher, and the wind blew like knives, freezing the survivors to shiver.

    The sun was shining brightly during the day, but at night it suddenly changed and the temperature dropped sharply.

    The weather is still unpredictable, and it feels like natural disasters are still going on.

    "Go ashore." The wind was strong, and Jiang Guanshan shouted at the top of his voice, "We will arrange for you to stay indoors overnight, but you must abide by the rules of the base, and you will be registered and inspected tomorrow.

    " Brave the wind and waves ashore with luggage.

    The boat shook so badly that several of them almost fell into the sea.

    Jiang Ning was wearing leather gloves, and he quickly pulled the handle with his eyesight.

    After pulling several times in a row, she noticed the gloomy eyes looking at him.

    I looked up, but there was nothing.

    However, Jiang Ning frowned more and more.

    Huo Yishen was not far away, she tugged on his sleeve.

    The two walked to the side, Jiang Ning lowered his voice, "I feel something is wrong."

    Huo Yishen also noticed, "Their property is too little."

    During this time of work, he came into contact with many survivors, most of whom were skinny. Skinny, but which one is not big and small when disembarking.

    There are also those who travel lightly, but very few.

    After all, he was fleeing for his life, so who wouldn't bring along his fleeing belongings, clothes, quilts, food, etc.?

    In addition to their own, many people will also snatch the luggage of the victims.

    It is not easy for the elderly or children to survive natural disasters, but a boat still has family members.

    The survivors on this ship were also thin, but they were much better than most of the survivors who had just landed when Huo Yishen had contact with them.

    After drifting for such a long time, the survivors still have flesh on their bodies, which shows that the food on board is decent, but the luggage they brought on board is empty.

    Of course, the possibility of staying on board cannot be ruled out.

    But the sea is so stormy, are they not afraid that the wind and waves will come in and get wet, or the boat will capsize?

    The two were making eye contact with each other, and suddenly a survivor tripped and fell, and Huo Yi quickly went to help him with deep eyes.

    Male, about forty years old.

    He hastened to thank you.

    When they left, Huo Yishen's face darkened.

    When he was helping the man just now, he took the opportunity to squeeze the man's package. There were not many things in it, but one object was very hard, it felt like a machete.

    Survivors continued to come up, and the feeling between the two became more and more bad.

    Looking at each other, the two squeezed onto the pier to find Jiang Guanshan, and expressed their doubts.

    How should I put it, it's just doubts, and I've tried it just now.

    As for the machete hidden in the bag, which survivor did not hide a few life-saving weapons.

    Thin or not, maybe they just have a lot of supplies?

    Except for a few mixed races, the others are all Chinese faces, speaking standard, and some with spoken dialect.

    Storms come as soon as they are said, and it is really hard to judge for a while.

    However, Jiang Guanshan is a human being after all, so he secretly kept his eyes open and ordered the guards to secretly send a group of soldiers over.

    More than a hundred people landed and were quickly taken to the indoor activity area.

    Someone who was holding his forehead came to him, "Excuse me, where is the hospital? I broke my forehead."

    The hand covering the wound was stained with blood, which looked serious.

    Jiang Guanshan just wanted to say that there was a doctor at the scene, but then he waved to Jiang Ning and said, "Xiao Jiang, isn't your husband working in the hospital? I remember that you live in the hospital dormitory. In this way, you take this comrade to the

    hospital Bandage it, but don’t make any serious problems.”

    Hearing that he could go to the hospital, several other injured people also came to him.

    Some had bruised their foreheads, some twisted their feet when shaking, and some had heart palpitations and discomfort. There were eight in total.

    Jiang Ning nodded and agreed, "Okay, I just want to go back to the hospital, so I'll take you there."

    After finishing speaking, she waved deeply to Huo Yi, "Let's go back."

    She walked outside, chatting with the wounded while walking, "You guys Where are they all from?"

    One of them asked back, "What about you?"

    "Ala Haining."

    "I'm from a mountain city."

    "I'm from Guangdong city."

    One after another, there was no Haining.

    Jiang Ning looked at the man who reported himself to Cantonese City, and smiled and said, "You have a vermicelli sausage."

    She said in Cantonese dialect, the man was taken aback for a moment, and then replied, "Well, the vermicelli sausage is delicious." Then

    he asked again, "Would you like it?" Cantonese?"

    "Alanon knows, I learned a few words from the video before."

    Hehe, I really thought it was rice noodle, I understand everything.

    Jiang Ning didn't speak any more, and took them to the hospital with Huo Yishen.

    The sharp-mouthed monkey and young master Rong San were by their side, chatting with each other about their worries about not being able to go home.

    The hospital is not far, just a few minutes away.

    It was already night and no medical staff came to work.

    Jiang Ning greeted: "Wait a minute, I'll go to the dormitory behind to call the doctor."

    The four of them left together, chatting while walking was very relaxing.

    The survivor who was standing there waiting for treatment made eye contact, then suddenly took out a machete from his bag and rushed towards Jiang Ning and the others...

ʚChapter 465 Pirate Group
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Their hands raised their knives and their eyes were full of fierceness.

    Jiang Ning seemed to have eyes behind his back. While dodging to avoid it, he kicked the knife in the man's hand with a roundabout kick.

    She took out her dagger and wiped the man's neck neatly.

    After so many years, the sharp-billed monkey and the third young master Rong are not bad either.

    They came from the same place. They knew something was wrong when Jiang Ning asked Fanchang. This was not a survivor at all, but a pirate.

    Both of them carried self-defense weapons and fought with the pirates who rushed over.

    The sharp-mouthed monkey has no physical advantage, so it can only try to protect itself.

    He took out the anti-wolf spray and sprayed wildly.

    The chili water inside, the Zhitian pepper grown by the daughter-in-law is particularly spicy.

    The enemy was careless and did not hide.

    His eyes were so hot that he could not keep his eyes open, and the pirate immediately cursed, "Oh Xiba!"     "

    Xiba?"

Help."

    I don't know if he thinks Third Young Master Rong is easy to bully, or because he thinks he is stronger, several pirates rushed towards him.

    Two fists were no match for four hands, and the besieged Rong Sanshao screamed.

    Huo Yishen killed a few of them cleanly, and helped him out of the siege.

    These pirates had a division of labor for a long time. They came here to get medicine from the hospital, thinking that Jiang Ning and the others would be easy to deal with, but unexpectedly they were killed instead.

    In an instant, he was dropped a few times, and the last one turned around and ran away.

    With sharp eyes and quick hands, Jiang Ning kicked off his arm with one stride.

    The man groaned in pain, babbling.

    Unlike Xibayu, but judging from his appearance, he must be the leader of the state.

    All of them can speak Chinese, and if they don't speak, they will call until they speak.

    As a doctor, Jiang Ning knows where to hit can make people feel overwhelmed.

    Sure enough, after a few punches, he cried and howled, "I said, I said..."

    Jiang Ning guessed right, it was a monkey from the south.

    This group of survivors from different countries preyed on the weak and the strong on the ocean, and then formed a regional alliance of pirates.

    They make a living by robbery, and they have been eyeing the Hwaseong base for a long time.

    But the Hwaseong base is too strong, and foreign survivors are not accepted for the time being, so they have to concentrate on practicing the language.

    Some of the pirates had come to China to do business, and there were many who were proficient in languages. Moreover, the Internet was developed before the natural disaster, and there were dialects from all over the country.

    So, all kinds of integration.

    They have lived at sea for a long time, and they want to catch the Hwaseong base by surprise while the weather changes.

    Just come to Area A, where the medicines and food of the base are all here.

    Each base platform is far away, as long as the speed is fast enough, under the cover of wind and waves, they can escape the pursuit.

    But I didn't expect the Hwaseong base to be so cunning, constantly conducting various temptations, and there are many dialect regions, proverbs, local dialects, even in the same city, the spoken language in different regions is different.

    Don't talk about Wude!

    They never expected that they would go all the way, and finally they would be ruined because of a rice noodle sausage.

    So, what do you mean by noodle sausage!

    Really vomit blood!

    Jiang Ning didn't explain to him, and sent him to hell with a knife.

    The sound of fighting attracted medical staff with weapons, and they were dumbfounded when they saw the corpses all over the ground.

    Jiang Ning didn't bother to explain, "Mr. Ma, there are pirates invading, you go back and hide, don't worry about anything else."

    I don't know what's going on with Jiang Guanshan.

    Several people hurried back.

    Jiang Guanshan was a chicken thief, and gathered all the people in the indoor rest area, "Don't be restless, everyone, we are all compatriots with the same blood. Since we are destined to come to our new home, we will be a family from now on. I have temporarily notified the

    work The personnel, they will rush over to work overtime immediately, and will register and prepare materials for you overnight, so that you can receive supplies in time and move into a new house to rest." The crowd suddenly became restless, "It's so late,

    can't you register tomorrow?"

    "You are in After months of tossing at sea, I am exhausted physically and mentally. I can see it in my eyes and feel pain in my heart. If you wait until tomorrow to register, you will have to waste another day. I really can’t bear it..." "But we are tired and sleepy

    . Hungry again, I just want to rest for the night..."

    "Don't be afraid, I have already informed the cafeteria staff that they will work overtime overnight to cook for you, and they will be able to bring you here soon."

    How could such a good treatment come from the Hwaseong base, and the survivors didn't hear it at all. said.

    Unfortunately, they can't say no.

    Who dares to say that he is not hungry and does not want to eat or eat meat? Do you doubt yourself?

    Before going ashore, everything has been planned, robbing the hospital, robbing the canteen, robbing the granary...

    There is a strict division of labor and time limit.

    Those who robbed the hospital had already set off, but they were trapped indoors. Once there was a commotion over there, the base would soon know their true colors.

    They will have to register in a while, and then they will be given out food. Could it be...

    Oops, it's a mess!

    They have practiced the language for months, and they have made a seamless plan, how could it be?

    Chinese people are too cunning.

    The few people in the lead made eye contact, do it!

    They have already landed, so it is impossible to wait for them to close the door and beat the dog, and now they can only fight.

    So, several people took out their murder weapons and rushed towards Jiang Guanshan.

    To capture the enemy, capture the king first, and take down the leader to do things well.

    However, several guards stood beside Jiang Guanshan, and they drew out their guns and fired at lightning speed.

    A soldier who has experienced many battles, he shot without any hesitation, either in the head or in the heart.

    Even though he was once a fat man who had spent his whole life in administration and logistics, Jiang Guanshan was not a vegetarian, so he took out his weapons and started fighting.

    There were gunmen in the pirate gang, and when Jiang Guanshan received Huo Yishen's reminder, he had secretly drawn attention to the behavior of these people.

    Don't underestimate the sharpness of the military background, he is registering and expressing condolences, just delaying time to give the soldiers a chance.

    As soon as the gunshot rang, the soldiers ambushing in the dark rushed out with submachine guns and surrounded the pirates... The

    pirates had guns, knives and courage, but they were still shocked when faced with the cold submachine guns.

    Wealth and wealth are in danger. With the completion of the Hwaseong base, many survivors took refuge in the base, which seriously affected the quality of their robbery.

    But there are fewer objects to rob, all of them are yellow and emaciated, and they can only pin their heads to their belts—a gamble!

    No one thought that after ten years of natural disasters, the Chinese still have so many hot weapons.

    The pirates looked down at the weapons in their hands, and their mentality collapsed instantly. This was simply hitting a stone with a pebble.

    I know that the base is strong, but I don't know that the base is so strong, instant seconds!

    The ruthless characters of the pirate group survived the big waves. They always only win but never lose. They are full of self-confidence, and they did not expect to lose so thoroughly.

    They are all yellow-skinned and black-eyed. How can the Chinese people be able to rescue the whole country, and their country has long since ceased to exist, forcing them to become ruthless and blood-drinking monsters.

    Asiba, oh give more!

ʚChapter 466
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    When Jiang Ning and the others arrived in a hurry, they saw more than a dozen soldiers rushing in like the wind, instantly controlling the situation...

    "I lost, I didn't even have a chance to show myself." I still want to make a contribution."

    Jiang Ning couldn't laugh or cry, "You also performed well in the hospital, and you can ask Jiang Guanshan for a reward later."

    Hospital? Young Master Rong almost covered his face.

    Forget it, it's not shameful in front of my sister and brother-in-law.

    The eyeballs of the sharp-nosed monkey seemed to catch up with lubricating oil. "Sister, is there     any reward for meritorious service ?"

    "I don't know, but there should be     . " His three-inch tongue should be fine.     More than a hundred pirates, even if they were caught on the spot, many still insisted that they would not admit it, "We are civilians, why do you treat us like this?     " The scale was not so large before, and after they sneaked in, they extended their black hands to ordinary survivors.     This time it was a pirate group, and they came here to kill people and seize supplies.     Taking advantage of the weather at sea to prepare for it, this is inhumane and cold-blooded.     The base has an interrogation department, and they cannot deny it.     Jiang Guanshan didn't bother to argue with them verbally, so he ordered them all to be detained and locked up for interrogation by relevant departments tomorrow.     Seeing Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen coming in, he quickly asked, "How are you doing?     " The personnel are not spared."     The same skin, the same language, the ship had a preliminary understanding when it broke down, and did not expect the enemy to prepare so comprehensively.     If they really want to succeed, it will be a disaster for the base.

    Jiang Guanshan quickly thanked, "You two are really brave and careful, you have definitely made a great contribution this time, and I will report to the higher authorities..." "

    Leader, this is not just a question of making meritorious service..."

    In terms of face, let Third Young Master in the end He is in the army, not as thick as the sharp-billed monkey, he doesn't care whether he makes meritorious service, the reward is the most affordable.

    In order to make the life-and-death struggle more realistic, he deliberately wiped blood on his face, "Leader, you don't know how dangerous it was just now..." Afraid of losing face,

    Jiang Ning walked away on purpose.

    As expected of a second-hand dealer, he dragged Jiang Guanshan and talked for more than ten minutes, but he refused to let him go. The one he said was called a narrow escape.

    Jiang Guanshan promised again and again that he would definitely apply for meritorious service and rewards to the higher-ups.

    A person who has been engaged in administrative logistics for decades can't be said to be a second-rate dealer at the bottom.

    In the end, Jiang Ning couldn't see it, cleared his throat and said: "Director Jiang still has things to do."

    The sharp-mouthed monkey let go.

    The corpses of the pirate group were cleaned up, and all the others were transferred to prison.

    The wind and waves are getting bigger and bigger, blowing chills to the bones.

    When they returned to the hospital, they found Wang Meili waiting anxiously with her child.

    The corpses and bloodstains had been cleaned up. The dean and the medical staff were still in shock. They were relieved to learn that all the pirates had been captured. They did not forget to give Jiang Ning and others high praise.

    Jiang Ning asked the housekeeper to get the keys to the two rooms, and took the sharp-nosed monkey and others to rest.

    Go back to the room, quickly add clothes and drink hot water.

    Three people and one dog went into the space to take a bath, came out to add an extra sofa bed, and took out the thick quilt to keep out the cold.

    Life at the base is routine, and there has been no turmoil for a long time.

    What happened tonight will never be the last.

    With the shortage of supplies, the living environment at sea will become more and more cruel.

    In the face of life and death, believe it or not, even if the pirate group is given a chance to choose again, their answer will still not change.

    The vigilance and patrol of the Hwaseong base must be upgraded.

    Of course, none of this was Jiang Ning's concern. What she was thinking about was how to return those screws quietly.

    It's easy to make something out of nothing, all members of the key military region are atheist, and Zha is the king if he can stand it.

    Regardless, the boat will be straight when it reaches the bridgehead.

    The weather is cold and it is good to sleep, Jiang Ning is a little afraid of the cold, but Huo Yishen is like a stove, and it is very warm when hugged.

    After sleeping until dawn, the wind and waves have passed, and the sea surface is shimmering under the sun, but the temperature has indeed dropped a lot.

    After breakfast, Huo Yishen went to work, and Doudou, Wang Meili and others took the ferry back to Area B.

    Jiang Ning was a little surprised by the result of the pirate group's invasion, but it was expected.

    It came with the wind and waves on the sea, but disappeared overnight with the wind and waves on the sea, as if nothing had happened.

    Jiang Guanshan privately revealed to Huo Yishen that it needs to be kept secret.

    The base will never show mercy to pirates who harm their compatriots, they need to make an example of them.

    After ten years of natural disasters, few survived. Human beings should have united.

    But who really dares to expect that this group of pirates who lick their knives and kill people like hemp will repent?

    They don't even have the most basic humanity, and there is no shortage of laborers in the base. Leaving them will only make the few materials more barren.

    Letting them out will only make more survivors suffer.

    Furthermore, the base does not want to blame other countries or the survivor base from a humanitarian point of view.

    Just deal with it quietly, there is no need to bring it to the table.

    So, the vast majority of survivors don't even know about it.

    The sharp-mouthed monkey got 10 catties of grain and half a year's rent exemption, which made him so happy that he couldn't close his mouth.

    Sure enough, as long as you follow my sister, you will surely have good things.

    Young Master Rong also received a reward, and the recruit Danzi was promoted to a level.

    The rewards for Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen have not come down for a long time.

    It's not that the higher ups are stingy, but that Jiang Guanshan is ready to move again, wanting to enlist the two of them in the military.

    His task is to find outstanding talents to serve the base.

    Jiang Guanshan has sharp eyes, and after a few contacts, he realized that Jiang Ning was the one who spoke.

    So I approached her again, and the conditions were casual.

    Jiang Ning didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "Director Jiang, there are many disciplines in the army, and we are used to freedom. If we want to join the military, we have already joined when we were in the Southern Military Region. Although we have no plans, please rest assured that our

    beliefs It has never changed with belonging.

    Even if we encounter problems in the future, as long as we are within our ability, we will be obliged."

    The words are beautiful, and the attitude is more determined.

    Jiang Guanshan can't find a breakthrough, but thinking about what the two of them have done, it is indeed worthy of encouragement and admiration.

    He completely rejected the idea, but the reward was quite generous - half a box of canned food.

    There are fifteen boxes of canned fish, canned pork, and canned mice.

    They were all produced by the factory at the former eastern military base, and they were still within the warranty period, which was considered a reward for the two of them.

    This thing is hard to find, and it is absolutely worth taking it out to exchange for supplies.

    Jiang Ning thanked him for accepting it, and returned to the dormitory to put it in the space.

    In the evening, Third Young Master Rong came over with a hippie smile, "Sister, brother-in-law, the soldiers from the southern military base want to have a party in Area B, are you going?"

ʚChapter 467 My sister gave him a pair of slippers
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Life at the base is becoming more and more stable, and spiritual needs are on the agenda.

    People are divided into groups, and those who can talk are getting closer to each other.

    Jiang Ning was slightly surprised, "We are not soldiers, what are we going to the party for?" "You

    can bring family members or friends to the party. I also attended the party at the military base in central China two days ago. Many friends have many paths."

    Jiang Ning refused to join in the fun , "No, you have fun."

    Rong Sanshao didn't force it, he planned to invite others, leaning against the door and asked with a smile, "Douer, how did you make the dipping sauce last time?"

    Doudou was not stingy, I really told him truthfully, "Ginger, green onion, spicy garlic, chili, oil..."

    The first one is easy to do, but the oil is very troublesome.

    Forget it, he'd better pretend to be dead, and just follow the crowd to eat.

    After sending people away, Jiang Ning went back to the house and lay down to read a book.

    On the night of the party, Third Young Master Rong deliberately wet the hair on his forehead, combed a cool hairstyle, and put on the cleanest clothes.

    I still have the cheek to ask my brother-in-law for clothes.

    The brother-in-law was very generous and actually gave him several pieces.

    One of them was a brand new floral shirt, which was very suitable for him. It was tailor-made for him, and he could show it off in summer.

    In addition, my sister gave him a pair of slippers.

    The ones with special styles, the ones you wear in the bath, are estimated to be 9.9 yuan per pair before the natural disaster, or you can buy one get one free as a promotional gift.

    Not to mention the price, even with four zeros behind it, he would never wear it before.

    But now... Well, the quality looks really good, and it looks like it can be worn for several years.

    In short, my sister didn't shout for nothing!

    Rong Sanshao was thinking, the next time he hugs his sister's thigh and cries, will she give her sunglasses or hair oil or something?

    By the way, there are two holes in his underpants, I wonder if my brother-in-law can give me two new ones?

    The best is bullet underwear, which looks very stylish.

    Far away, most of the people who came to this party were from the military base in the south, but quite a few of them brought their family members, fellow villagers, and friends.

    A total of more than 50 people gathered for a long-lost celebration - making dumplings.

    The flour is obtained through Erdao dealers, there are no meatloaf, and the vegan food is also very good.

    Leek stuffing, cabbage stuffing, ground three delicacies.

    There is no soy sauce or vinegar, but there is ginger, spring onion, garlic and fragrant flowers for dipping.

    Even if it is so simple, many people have not eaten it for several years.

    At a party, we eat and talk about new things, and men are the best at blowing water.

    Talking about natural disasters, delicious food everywhere, supernatural places...

    One of them just finished talking about the red high-heeled shoes by the lakeside of the campus, and the other laughed at him for being too superficial, "What are you, it's all jokes made up on the Internet before. It’s the real supernatural.”

    Everyone immediately became interested, “The domain of the Demon Sea?”

    “The real Bermuda Triangle.” Thinking of the experience back then, he still had lingering fears, “Our transport ship has been drifting on the sea for a long time, but we didn’t expect to encounter it. Seeing the monster..."

    "The monster?" Everyone was stunned, "Didn't the little book sink a long time ago     ?

    "

Drive a few boats around..."

    The man fell into terrible memories, and narrated the experience, "Just when we thought we were dead, who knew that the fishing boat of the book monster suddenly disappeared out of thin air, and the book monster on board fell into the sky. We were chewed by sharks in the sea.

    We took the opportunity to fight the monsters on the transport ship and threw them all into the sea.

    In fact, we had already run out of ammunition and food at that time. Even if we wiped out them, we probably wouldn't be able to get out of the magic sea domain, but no one thought that the two disappearing fishing boats would come out again.

    All the food and herbs on board, as well as fresh vegetables with dew, as well as the five-star red flag and the coordinates of the new home. "

    Tch, I've heard this story before, and I almost heard your nonsense. " "

    " Yes, it made us almost believe it. "

    Many people have heard of the supernatural incident that happened to the transport ship in Lu Province. In fact, many people on board had mental problems and thought it was real. How should I put it, it's like a

    mirage in the desert.

    Seeing that everyone didn't believe it, The man couldn't help getting excited, "It's true, I can swear it. "

    He was a crew member, so he even reported the latitude and longitude and the specific time for fear that others would not believe it.

    "That sea area is really crazy, not only the weather is unpredictable, but also the storm is so violent that we almost capsized several times.

    We got the preparation coordinates of the new home, and we walked for several days before we got out. Hearing the coordinates

    , Liu Cheng frowned, "We have also passed through this sea area, but the closest distance is more than 200 nautical miles away from you, and the time interval is relatively long.

    This sea area is indeed quite evil, probably related to the intricate ocean currents. We have also encountered several disasters, and survived without any danger. "

    They didn't encounter the book monsters, but they were attacked by the submarine diamond-shaped aircraft. Fortunately, their own conditions were relatively tough and they won the fight. "

    Right, we didn't lie, let alone insanity...ah..."

    An excited, accidentally bit Tongue.

    I bit down hard and the bleeding couldn't stop.

    What should I do? Is it possible that I need to be sent to the hospital? The ferry still has to wait.

    Liu Cheng stood up, "I have some medicine here, which should stop the bleeding."

    He returned to his room and brought a bag.

    There is no Yunnan Baiyao, no hemostatic powder, but several kinds of dried herbs.

    Liu Cheng turned to one of them, "It happens to be still there, it should be able to stop the bleeding."

    He pulled a few dried leaves and rubbed them into powder in his hands, and asked him to open his mouth to spread the powder on the wound, "press A few minutes."

    The man put his hands on his face and remained silent.

    The spiritual atmosphere came to an abrupt end, and someone brought the topic to the herbal medicine, "Can this herbal medicine really stop the bleeding?" "

    It should be no problem, last time I was injured, the bleeding stopped."

    Everyone was jealous, "Liu Cheng, I didn't expect you Actually hiding wealth, in this world, herbal medicine is a good thing, and it can be exchanged for a lot of supplies." "

    Who says it's not, last time I bought some medicine from the Erdao dealer, it cost two catties of potatoes." "

    I It was a gift from a friend." Liu Cheng is an honest man, with a simple and honest smile, and said: "It's fate, we just met in the Devil's Sea, if it weren't for the food and herbs they gave us, we might not be able to survive..." The man's eyes were

    injured Landing on the herb, he picked it up curiously and looked at it, "This herb...why is it so similar to the one given to us by the ghost ship?"

    He picked it up and put it to his nose to smell it.

    That's right, that's the smell!

    At that time, he was helping to move things from the ghost ship, and accidentally broke the mouth of the bag and scattered it all over the ground.

    He squatted down and took a lot of effort to put it on, the smell would never escape.

    Besides, the cut lengths are even more similar.

    Liu Cheng just wanted to say that it was given by 2688, also from the southern military base.

    But when he heard the man's words, he couldn't help but startled, and his mind started to stir involuntarily.

    The same magical sea domain, the same supplies and medicines, all have the coordinates of the new home. Is it such a coincidence?

    2688 faces are cold and warm-hearted—no, they are driving a submarine, how can they hold the supplies of two fishing boats, even vegetables with dew...

ʚChapter 468 How Did She Get Hurt?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    In terms of professional skills, Liu Cheng is definitely not inferior to others, but in terms of quick brain, he is still half a beat behind.

    But no matter how slow he was, he realized something was wrong at this moment.

    In such a large sea area, where can there be a large amount of dewy vegetables?

    He was dazed for a while, then suddenly shivered, thinking of 2688's help to 1926, subconsciously blurted out: "Hey, look at my memory, I bought this bag of medicine at the military base in the south, and the gift from my friend is Another bag.

    I don’t know how they are doing after being separated for so long? If only they came to the new homeland together.”

    As a soldier, Liu Cheng rarely lied.

    But the injured man didn't think much about it, "So the mysterious person who sent us food and supplies came from the southern military base?"

    Rong Sanshao suddenly laughed, "It doesn't matter if he is a man or a ghost, where he came from, anyway. You have no evil intentions, otherwise, I won't give you a helping hand, so that you can live to find a new home." "

    That's true." The man was grateful in his heart.

    The supplies from the two ships have saved more than 500 people, and they will be grateful and remember them for the rest of their lives.

    According to Liu Cheng, the mysterious person who helped them should be from the southern army base.

    Natural disaster can still meet such caring compatriots, he feels extremely proud.

    Others sighed, "You guys are so lucky, why didn't we meet you?"

    There were booing and joking, what is the truth behind the ghost ship, and how many people believe it, they don't know.

    But Rong Sanshao looked at Liu Cheng with more thoughtful eyes.

    He knew that Liu Cheng met his sister and brother-in-law at sea.

    After waiting for a few minutes, the blood miraculously stopped.

    But he was injured and couldn't talk much. The ghost ship incident did not continue, and the topic naturally turned to other places.

    Unconsciously, it was late at night, and everyone had a very satisfying meal at the party, reluctantly bid farewell and left, and then hurried to catch the last ferry, and tomorrow they had to get up early to move bricks.

    Third Young Master Rong sat on the outermost seat, letting the cold sea breeze slap his face, his mind was in a mess...

    At this time, Liu Cheng was lying on the bed tossing and turning, unable to sleep, recalling the encounter with 2688 over and over again. get along with the day.

    Jiang Ning is very happy here. Doudou has been appreciated by the leaders and will be transferred to District A as a reserve cadre soon.

    After a few months at the base, she is much more lively than before and has made some new friends.

    It's not the kind of heart and soul, but the other party has no bad intentions, and it's pretty good to be able to chat.

    Jiang Ning also feels good about herself. The hospital is still short of doctors and medicines, but everyone can do as much as they can.

    The planting of herbal medicine is constantly expanding, and she and Ma Guangnian are both leading students.

    The base is facing many difficulties at present, but the future can be expected.

    All in all, everything is going well.     Turning around, she burrowed into Huo Yishen's arms

    , "Mr. Huo, are you satisfied with your current life?

    "     How can you be dissatisfied.     Can't help but kiss her.     Unexpectedly, I couldn't hold it back, and the lips and teeth kissed each other.     Jiang Ning didn't push away, and reminded in a low voice: "Doudou and Coke didn't sleep." It     took Huo Yishen a few minutes to calm down, "I'll go to your dormitory at noon tomorrow."     She poked his male dog's waist, Biting his ear lightly, he whispered, "Come here early."

    Huo Yishen, whose CPU was almost exhausted, "..."

    hugged and fell asleep. Before Jiang Ning dreamed of the natural disaster, she and Huo Yishen met in the crowd, and they saw each other at a glance.

    Through the crowd, smiling towards each other.

    Everything wouldn't be so pretty if the alarm clock didn't go off.

    Sitting up, both sleepy and beautiful, I got up in a hurry.

    After the two delivered Doudou, they boarded the ferry and were about to start a new day of work.

    For some reason, Jiang Ning's eyelids kept twitching.

    Seeing her rubbing her eyes, Huo Yi asked with deep concern, "Uncomfortable?"

    Jiang Ning shook his head, "The eyelids keep twitching, and my heart is not at a loss."

    She had a bad premonition, as if something was going to happen.

    Ten years, a lot of gore or brutality, never had this uneasy feeling before.

    She opened her mouth to tell Huo Yishen, but she didn't know what to say.

    When we got off the ferry, we saw a new boat added to the pier, and the survivors, wrapped in worn clothes, disembarked in the howling wind.

    It was very cold, but they had light in their eyes, and they were finally able to disembark and land.

    I hope this is a new home, the end of wandering.

    The two parted ways and went to their respective jobs.

    Nothing to do in the morning, Jiang Ning checked the ward and went to the plantation to help.

    At around ten o'clock, the nurse rushed over, "Doctor Jiang, the emergency department was sent to the F area, and the patient was seriously injured."

    F area? An area where both mental and physical illnesses occur.

    There is little hope, but Ma Guangnian still does not give up on exploration, and maybe one day he will be able to develop drugs to treat these special patients.

    The patient was pushed over by the management staff of Area F. His body was covered in blood, he was stabbed in many places, his intestines flowed out, and he was on the verge of death.

    In a hurry, Jiang Ning did not forget to put on protective clothing.

    The patient was so skinny that he really only had skin and bones left, and he couldn't see his original appearance at all.

    The female patient was stabbed more than a dozen times by the patient who suddenly went berserk when she came out for a briefing.

    There were wounds everywhere on the arms, legs, and abdomen, and the wounds were extremely deep. The assailant rushed to take the life, and he shot without any hesitation.

    Jiang Ning took a look, then shook his head and said, "You sent it too late. There is no way to deal with the blood loss, and the intestines were punctured, causing severe abdominal infection. With the current medical conditions at the base, there is no way to rescue it."

    No blood transfusion, no medical equipment.

    "Jiang... Jiang... Ning..."

    The weak patient woke up and looked at Jiang Ning, "Help, save me, I... yes, yes..."

    It was Song Yaling!

    If she hadn't spoken, Jiang Ning would not have recognized the skeleton body in front of her.

    "I'm sorry, she's mentally ill." The administrator didn't know the relationship between the two, and explained to Jiang Ning with a bit of anger, "I babble about this name all day, sometimes go crazy and sometimes cry, and I don't know what I'm talking about." Song

    Yaling He reached out, wanting to grab Jiang Ning.

    Jiang Ning avoided it coldly, without any emotional fluctuations in his eyes.

    Her kindness was not because of love, but a helpless choice in reality, and there was nothing to be grateful for.

    When he wanted to kill her with evil intentions, the already thin family relationship completely disappeared.

    Goodbye at the base, Jiang Ning even regarded Song Yaling as a stranger.

    What are you talking about her for? To put it bluntly, I don't want special attention.

    Even at this time, what she thinks about is still profit.

    Jiang Ning looked at the administrator, "How did she get hurt?"

ʚChapter 469 The space is exposed
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    When mentioning the cause of Song Yaling's injury, the administrator was left with a headache. "All the patients in Area F are double patients, and none of them is normal. There are more and more people, and there is no better management method for the base for the time being." Don't look at the spirit of these people

    . It's not normal, but persimmons still pick soft ones, those who are violent and strong will find thin or female bullies.

    There are administrators, but the administrators don't have big arms or sharp eyes, and besides, these are not normal people, and there is no use in training or enlightening them.

    There is a Correctional Service, but is it useful to correct a lunatic?

    Song Yaling was the one who was bullied the worst. Both men and women troubled her. The administrator had intervened countless times. The perpetrator would admit his mistake when he was sober, but as soon as he fell ill, he lost his humanity.

    And Song Yaling is also muddy and can't support the wall. Except for the constant nagging of Jiang Ning, the rest of the time is submissive.

    After several times of communication, the administrator actually felt that her spirit was not serious, and she could be cured with active cooperation, and she could be transferred to Zone E at that time.

    Residents in Zone E are purely physically ill, and mentally less serious than Zone F, so they have to participate in labor to get food.

    But what about Song Yaling... her thoughts are very complicated.

    Even if it is a base, the law of the jungle is the law of the jungle. If the administrator is Song Yaling, to put it bluntly, if anyone dares to bully her again and again, she will die with anyone!

    They are all dead, who is afraid of whom.

    But Song Yaling is different. She habitually avoids problems, thinks she is smart but actually does stupid things, and always pins her hopes on others.

    She couldn't support the wall with her own mud, but imagined that others could help her unconditionally, and in the end she killed herself instead.

    But as an administrator, there are some things that cannot be said.

    Listening to the administrator's words, Jiang Ning remained expressionless.

    The woman in front of her was haggard, and she really couldn't relate to the pampered Song Yaling in the past.

    I want to rely on others all my life.

    I really don't understand, what is Song Yaling thinking in her heart?

    One was forced to be born, thrown into an orphanage in a blink of an eye, ignored for more than ten years, and even wanted to kill for his own benefit.

    Why does she keep nagging?

    Chen Yanfei is her sweetheart, and Gu Tinglin is the white moonlight in her heart. Why don't you talk about it now?

    Jiang Jing quietly looked at Po Song Yaling, who was getting more and more difficult to breathe.

    Song Yaling tried to reach out, but found that she couldn't reach it.

    With blood on her face, she desperately wanted to smile, "Jiang, Jiang... Ning, yes, I'm sorry, it's me... I'm sorry for you." After finishing

    speaking, her arms dropped.

    The eyeballs were wide open and never closed.

    As he was dying, his life passed by like a horse watching a lantern.

    Like a long dream, she did not give up the child in her womb, and stubbornly waited for the return of her beloved.

    She waited.

    There are children, there is a wedding, and the family of three lives happily.

    Jiang Ning, I'm sorry.

    Gu Tinglin, I'm sorry.

    She dared to love, but she didn't have the courage to stick to it.

    Wanting everything and getting nothing.

    What you get is not what you really want.

    How to deal with the dead, the hospital has procedures, Jiang Ning stared at Song Yaling, turned and left.

    Instead of returning to work, I went to the hospital gate to breathe.

    As soon as he arrived at the door, third young master Rong ran over panting.

    Jiang Ning frowned, "You don't need to move bricks?"

    Young Master Rong stared at her, "Yes, but I was full last night, and I haven't digested it yet, so I went out and ran around."

    Jiang Ning looked at him a few times, "You look like a starved ghost reincarnated, but you don't Indigestion."

    Rong Sanshao smiled, and said foolishly: "Sister, I want to smoke."

    Smoking a ghost, his skin is itchy.

    However, Jiang Ning did have expired cigarettes in his hand, "Your brother-in-law still has a few, I'll give you someday when I'm free." "

    Sister, you're so kind to me."

    Jiang Ning was stunned, "Who told you? Thick-skinned, you can't even get kicked out."

    She's called a sister, and it's not too much to give sweetness once in a while.

    "Sister, do you know who I had a party with last night?"

    Jiang Ning was not interested, "Isn't it someone from the southern military base?

    " They brought relatives and friends here, and one of them seemed to be a survivor of a transport ship in Lu Province, saying that they encountered a ghost ship in the magic sea domain, and the ship was full of food and medicine." Jiang Ning's face remained unchanged, but his heart skipped a beat

    .

    At that time, she never thought that one day she would come to her new home. In the spirit of fellow countrymen living outside, she gave as much as she could, anyway, she couldn't use it all up.

    Unexpectedly, he actually left a hidden danger for himself.

    Rong Sanshao said casually, "He talked too much until he chewed his tongue, and Liu Cheng even used herbs to stop his bleeding."

    A chill rose from the soles of Jiang Ning's feet.

    Third Young Master Rong patted his empty stomach, "I had indigestion, but I went around smoothly."

    He took a deep look at her, then waved his hand and turned to say goodbye, "Sister, I'm going back to move bricks."

    Jiang Ning watched her off. He left in a daze for a long time.

    She stroked it several times, and then went to Huo Yishen.

    It was almost noon when he got off work, and Huo Yi was puzzled, "Why are you here?"

    The two of them had a clear distinction between business and private affairs, and if there was no special matter, Jiang Ning would not come to see him during working hours.

    Jiang Ning's face was not very good, and he pulled Huo Yi to a secluded corner, "The space is exposed."

    Huo Yi was stunned, "What happened?"

    Jiang Ning said what happened to Rong San Shao and the others at the party last night up.

    This is indeed a flaw.

    It's easy to explain to Liu Cheng, the key is that the supplies of the two fishing boats cannot be justified.

    It can only be said that people's ideas are changing at any time. If those boxes were not salvaged from the bottom of the sea, perhaps the idea of ​​coming to a new home would not have been moved at all.

    Everything is so coincidental, the transport ship from Lu Province arrived successfully, the crew happened to attend a regional gathering, and Liu Cheng happened to be there.

    Third Young Master Rong was not only there, but also guessed it.

    Even he can guess it, what about Liu Cheng?

    Is it possible to kill them all?

    How much do you kill? There are more than 500 people on the transport ship in Lu Province, and dozens of people gathered yesterday...

    too many.

    Liu Cheng has good professional skills, but he is more honest and shy. Will he tell the truth, or be tricked by others?

    For example, an old fox like Jiang Guanshan, even if Liu Cheng concealed it on purpose, he couldn't stand up to his stereotypes.

    Rong Sanshao came to report today, will he regret it someday if he fails to make sure?

    Once a person has doubts or greed, he will either follow the clues or try to figure out the cocoon, or try endlessly.

    Both of them have lived two lifetimes and have seen the darkness of human nature.

    Regardless of whether the individual or the base has moved their minds, it doesn't matter whether you admit it or not.

    Once they do, no proof is needed at all.

    And what is waiting for Jiang Ning, there is no way to imagine.

    Huo Yishen looked serious, and said after a long while: "A'Ning, let's go.

    He can't afford to gamble, let alone gamble.

    The contribution he should make has been done in his previous life.

    In this life, he will only do his best to protect the people he cares about. It's the most important thing.

    Let's go? Jiang Ning was stunned.

    Living here for several months, everything is developing well. Not only the careers of the siblings are promising, but even her heart is at ease.

    She looked at him, " Are you willing to? Huo

    Yi knew her concerns deeply, "I am not reluctant, for me the most important thing is to be with my family." "

    Since he has a secret and enjoys the benefits brought by the secret, he has to bear the price of the secret being exposed someday.

    This place is very good, and he also wants to stay and settle down, but no matter how reluctant he is,

    he is not as important as his family." . "

    Jiang Ning came back to his senses, "Okay. "

ʚChapter 470 Are We Really Going To Leave?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Go back and go, but you can't startle the snake.

    Jiang Ning returned to the hospital and asked for half a day off on the grounds that he was not feeling well.

    Taking the ferry back to Area B, Jiang Ning went back to the house to pack her things, and Huo Yishen went to the planting area to find her sister.

    Doudou was about to get off work, and was very happy to see his brother, "Brother, my transfer has been completed, and I can go to work in District A next week. Then we will apply for a dormitory in District A, so you and your sister-in-law won't have to run back and forth." Huo

    Dou Yishen led his sister to the side.

    The bad news on a sunny day, Doudou's smile froze on her face, and she was stunned.

    It took her a while to come back to her senses, "Brother, do we really want to leave?"

    "You don't want to leave?"

    "No, I'm going to ask for leave now."

    She likes this job and life here, but she doesn't want to be with her. Brother and sister-in-law separated.

    Doudou is doing well and will be transferred soon, so it is quite easy to ask for leave.

    When the two returned home, Jiang Ning had already packed up all the things that shouldn't have appeared in the space, leaving only the things replaced by the sharp-nosed monkey.

    Not wanting to attract suspicion, the three of them did not bring bulky salutes.

    The steel plate is not very soundproof, and there is not much verbal communication, so I went downstairs with my things.

    When she got downstairs, Doudou couldn't help but look up at the room on the third floor, feeling a little heavy in her heart.

    It happened so suddenly that she didn't even have time to react.

    There was too much reluctance in my heart, but Doudou didn't show it.

    She was lucky enough to grow up with her sister-in-law, and life here was good, but it was nothing compared to the safety of her brother and sister-in-law.

    Jiang Ning is also a little bit reluctant, she has already integrated into and got used to the collective life, where there are teachers, friends, colleagues, and younger brothers.

    Now I have to stay away from the circle of life and start wandering aimlessly again, which suddenly becomes very unaccustomed.

    It's like living in the dark, when suddenly a ray of light shines in, and just when you're so happy that you think you can master it, you suddenly fall into the darkness.

    This kind of loss is worse than never having it.

    Huo Yi held her cold hand deeply, "Tomorrow will be better."

    Jiang Ning regained his senses and did not look back.

    The same is true for the area B that came by the assault boat and left.

    Roaring motors, the waves keep rolling in the cold wind.

    Driving all the way to the submarine area, I just saw Xu Kaitai coming back from a mission.

    Jiang Ning greeted with a smile, "Instructor Xu."

    Xu Kaitai waved back, "You three go out for a drive?"

    "Yeah, I've been bored at the base for a long time, and I want to relax

    at the bottom of the sea." Xu Kaitai never forgot to remind, "It's best not to go out of the base, There are more and more survivors from other countries in the periphery, and they will be easily robbed if there is no escort."

    The country has a far-sighted vision and has made no less than a hundred plans to deal with various natural disasters.

    Prepare for the worst and work silently for ten years to achieve today's results.

    But it is not enough to cultivate internally, but also to defend against the invasion of foreign enemies.

    Humans are a very strange species. They are good at fighting all kinds of disasters, but they are even better at calculating their own kind.

    The Hwaseong base is booming, and the outside is full of drooling wolves.

    Jiang Ning thanked him for his reminder, "We're just wandering around, we don't intend to leave the base."

    Xu Kaitai waved goodbye, "I'm on vacation for a few days, you guys come over for dinner when you have time."

    "Okay, definitely."

    If... still if it is possible.

    Entering the submarine, Huo Yishen released the dog.

    If anyone had to be unhappy after entering the base, it would be Coke.

    Usually it can only stay in the house, and can't find the dog barking, and has to use the hiking bag when going out.

    After entering the submarine, Sa Yazi ran up, "Woof! Wang! Wang!"

    While protesting his dissatisfaction, he wagged his tail at the shit shoveler.

    Jiang Ning knelt down and patted its dog's head, "Good boy, I won't stick to you from now on."

    Huo Yishen was good at controlling his emotions, and kept sinking with his submarine.

    Doudou stood in front of the periscope, reluctantly looking at the huge solid tower platform on the sea.

    Goodbye, forever!

    Jiang Ning saw Doudou's actions, but said nothing.

    2688 slowly left the Hwaseong base.

    Three hours later, the submarine approached the edge of the base, and Huo Yishen activated the levitation state.

    Jiang Ning took a nap in the room, but did not fall asleep with his eyes closed.

    Huo Yishen pulled her up, "Do you have something on your mind?"

    Jiang Ning didn't speak, and quietly leaned on his shoulder.

    Huo Yi held her in his arms deeply, "Ah Ning, we are husband and wife, don't hold back what you have to say."

    Jiang Ning still didn't speak.

    "Do you think Doudou and I are being dragged down?"

    Jiang Ning looked at him, "What do you think?"

    "It's a little bit of reluctance, but it's insignificant compared to your safety."

    Huo Yi stroked her face deeply, and he still said the same thing , "Don't think about it, we are a family and a group. Since we enjoy the benefits of space, we have to admit the consequences it brings.

    Since this is not our destination, we will look for it again, even if there is no place to stay.

    For Doudou and me, a real home is only with you and Coke. "

    Jiang Ning didn't speak, and hugged him tightly. He

    can leave the base any further. If there are no special circumstances, he will never come back in this life.

    And the three disappeared at the same time, and the base will get news soon.

    As long as If you are careful enough, you can find out the clues.

    The two need to discuss, and leave without looking back, or should they do something for the base?

    After all, this is the Hwaseong base. Moreover

    , the space contains 26 of them that sank to the bottom of the sea A container.

    Those spare parts are of no use to Jiang Ning, but they are the ultimate weapon for the base to return to land.

    With them, the Hwaseong base can successfully build an island and grow more food and medicinal materials , The living environment of the survivors can also be greatly improved.

    Jiang Ning did not hesitate, "Give it back to them. "

    I used to be afraid of the exposure of the space, thinking about the future, so I had to find a surefire way.

    Now that I have to leave, the exposure is no longer a problem.

    But the sun has not set yet, and there are patrols at sea, even if you do good deeds without leaving your name. Be vigilant.

    In order to return the container, Huo Yishen secretly inquired about the news.

    At the longitude and latitude where the submarine is staying, the patrol ship will pass by on time at 8:00 pm.

    In other words, as long as the container is put on the sea before the patrol ship arrives , they will be able to find it in time.

    But they have to calculate the time well, and they cannot be washed out of the base by the water flow, otherwise they will be snatched by survivors from other countries on the periphery. How to

    put the 26 containers is also a big problem, and they can always be Will it sink into the sea again?

    How to salvage it is a century-old problem.

    If the base had deep-sea salvage capabilities, when the container fell, they would salvage it immediately after the storm, instead of being discovered by 2688 a few months later.

    What is the difference between throwing it directly back into the sea and not salvaging it?

    Help people to the end, send Buddha to the West.

    Jiang Ning made up his mind, "Put it on a cruise ship."

    Anyway, no one knows how to sail a cruise ship, so it's just a decoration in the space.

    For three people and one dog, the yacht has enough space for activities.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 7.3K 51
❝ TO LOVE AND TO BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ❞ in which a toughened rebel commander finds hope in an annoyingly charming farm boy. ...
39.6K 595 47
A ​​ruthless flood swept the world, natural disasters came, extreme cold and heat, earthquakes and a series of extreme weather appeared, human civili...
15.2K 171 64
Author: Zhang Paopao Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-03-23 The latest chapter: Chapter 606: Final Meeting Introduct...
124K 2.5K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174265/ Author: Xue Ye Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 109 End (Revised) (2) rebirt...