Natural disasters, I won by h...

By pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Check 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Chapter 451 - 460

483 9 3
By pinqu_

ʚChapter 451 They Wanted Me To Raise Maggots
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning didn't tell the sharp-mouthed monkey because he was afraid that he would not accept him.

    Wang Meili will accept it, no matter for the family or for the children.

    "Give me food." Huo Yi thought for a while, "The body loss is too serious, and it cannot be recovered with a few doses of medicine, even if the healing effect is not great. The space has collected a lot of herbal

    seeds, you can give some appropriately, Just let them grow it by themselves."

    Jiang Ning thought it was okay, "Okay, then I will give some tomorrow." When she

    got up in the morning, fearing that she would be compared to her peers, Doudou picked out a worn-out piece of clothing, rubbed it on the ground, and wiped it again. Some dirt.

    Jiang Ning smiled and turned her head into a chicken coop, "That's enough for a village girl."

    Doudou still didn't think it was enough, "Sister-in-law, make me mature."

    Alas, it's good to be young, thinking about the interview To be more mature, Jiang Ning wished he could reduce his age by a few years.

    Give her fair and tender face yellowish spots, and the cloth shoes are so rotten that the toes are exposed, "Okay, if you do it again, you will become an aunt."

    Doudou was finally satisfied, and went downstairs to the management office to wait for the interview.

    The baby has grown up and has her own opinions and positions. Jiang Ning and Huo Yi were afraid that she would be nervous and did not give it away.

    There is a steady stream of output in the space, and there is no need for Doudou to earn wages and food at all, but when you grow up, you have to integrate with society and undergo tempering to transform.

    At this moment, Jiang Ning felt like an old mother.

    She sat on the sofa and read medical books to pass the time.

    Two hours later, Doudou came up, "Brother and sister-in-law, I have passed the interview, and I can go to work tomorrow."

    Jiang Ning was happy for her, "Doudou is awesome."

    Seeing that Huo Yishen did not speak, she used Feet hit the past.

    Huo Yishen received the hint and tried to encourage him: "Not bad."

    The little girl smiled like a flower, and said happily: "Dozens of people interviewed, and only five people were selected. I was the first to pass the interview." The

    platform plantation is quite large and is surrounded by glass. There are various green vegetables, as well as cultivated herbs and so on.

    Doudou has been with Jiang Ning since childhood, not only knows some medical principles, but also grows herbal medicines. She is well-informed during the interview and was quickly admitted.

    However, her face quickly collapsed, and her tone was full of grievances, "But, they want me to go to the maggot raising group." "Pfft..."

    Jiang Ning, who was drinking water, was choked, "Raising, maggot raising?"

    Huo Yi frowned deeply, "How?"

    "Chopped potato seedlings and fertilized with manure..."

    Jiang Ning accepted his incompetence, "Doudou, if you don't wait, there may be other jobs."

    Doudou was wronged, but I still want to give it a try, pointing at it with my fingers, "They are all good, I want to try too, if it doesn't work, I will resign."

    Jiang Ning was flexible, "How about giving the interviewer something to help you change to something easier?" Who

    knows that Doudou was born by the same mother, and Huo Yishen was as stubborn as Huo Yishen, "Sister-in-law, I want to rely on my own efforts."

    Okay, Jiang Ning didn't stop me, some things have to be experienced by myself.

    Anyway, Doudou has a job.

    And right at home, you can come back for three meals a day.

    To celebrate, decided to have a good meal.

    The past few days have been so light, Jiang Ning decided to eat hot pot.

    Going into the space is a waste of time, just go to the submarine.

    2688 is a big ocean survival treasure, so I really don't feel at ease in Area A, so I have to watch it from time to time.

    So, the three of them came out with their dogs on their backs, and rowed the rubber boat to Area A.

    The submarine is still there, and there are several more ships of the same series.

    It appears that more and more survivors are reaching their new homes.

    Entering the submarine, the red oil and spicy hot pot is hot.

    Fat beef, fat sheep, duck intestines, hairy tripe, chicken and duck feet, shrimp slips, all kinds of meatballs...

    fish heads... forget it, I said I don't want to eat fish in this life.

    Tired of light food, the spicy taste is particularly exciting, Jiang Ning poured a small glass of red wine for Doudou, "Come on, I wish you a successful interview and work hard in the future." Doudou was very happy, "Thank you sister-in-law

    .

    " Jiang Ning fished the cooked chicken legs to Gouzi, "Come on, your steamy legs." Gouzi     wagged his

    tail frantically, "Wow!"

When I came to the submarine, I ran back and forth frantically, howling with my voice, "Wow, woof..." The hot

    pot was steaming, and the family of four ate for nearly two hours before it was over.

    Jiang Ning smoked slightly, gargled and lay down on the bed to rest.

    Doudou cleaned up the dishes, Huo Yishen sat in the observation window drinking coffee, and Gouzi was hanging in the aisle to exercise his muscles.

    When I woke up and it was close to the evening, I had another meal of spicy hot pot.

    Afraid of being smelled by others, he not only brushed his teeth and rinsed his mouth, but even changed his clothes, cleaned up the inside and outside of the submarine before leaving.

    Jiang Ning took out 5 catties of old corn, and in order to save fuel, he crushed it into powder with a crusher. He did not forget to take several commonly used herbal seeds, which can be regarded as deducting the materials given by the sharp-mouthed monkey yesterday.

    Today, the most precious things are nothing more than food and medicines, which are more than enough for yesterday's furniture.

    Jiang Ning didn't dare to take too much, just let him take advantage of it a little bit. Who told him that he didn't cheat him when he stockpiled supplies in the past, and he had to pay it back if he had the chance.

    Get out of the submarine and walk along the corridor bridge to the platform. There is just a submarine floating in the front card slot, and six or seven navies come out of it.

    The body is thin, but he talks and laughs, and seems to be in a good mood.

    Facing the setting sun, someone suddenly waved, "Comrade Huo, Sister Jiang."

    The voice was a little familiar, and Jiang Ning looked around, and it took a while to recognize it was Liu Cheng.

    Unexpectedly, 2688 and 1926 met again.

    Seeing Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen, Liu Cheng and others were overjoyed. When they came to their new home and saw their new appearance, he regretted more than once that 2688 did not come.

    Drifting aimlessly in the ocean for several months, it is not that I have not seen survivors from other countries. On the contrary, I have seen many, and have been attacked more than once.

    Where there is a country, there is a home.

    Survival in natural disasters is cruel. If you choose to float outside, you have to accept the cruelty of big fish eating small fish.

    Weakness is to be swallowed.

    Although the conditions in the new home are still very difficult, it is far better than they imagined. He believes that sooner or later, it will become stronger.

    Here, with the backing of the country, few foreign enemies dare to come. Survivors do not have to guard against danger and enemies 24 hours a day, and can devote their energy to construction better.

    Thinking of the help given by 2688, Liu Cheng always felt regretful.

    But unexpectedly, 2688 actually came.

    They really came!

    Liu Cheng and others rushed up and gave Huo Yishen a big hug.

    I didn't feel embarrassed to hug Jiang Ning, but I still held her hand excitedly, "Junior Sister, welcome to your new home."

    Jiang Ning and the others were also very happy to meet a rare acquaintance.

    After exchanging pleasantries, she asked curiously, "You guys just came back?"

    Liu Cheng nodded, "We accept the new arrangement and become the active navy of the Hwaseong base, and take on the task of going out to find more survivors from our compatriots..."

ʚChapter 452 Do You Smell My Stink?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    In order to find a suitable place to settle down, the eastern military base paid a high price.

    The resulting fuel consumption was huge, so the outings of the air force and ships had to be reduced, and important materials were used for construction projects.

    As the submarines continued to arrive, the base really handed over the task of finding survivors to submarines equipped with nuclear kinetic energy.

    Liu Cheng and others accepted the mission, and during this period of time they patrolled within 500 nautical miles, and when they encountered compatriots, they would guide them over.

    This time it was a beach break.

    After parting with 2688, 1926 set off towards the coordinates, and many things happened along the way.

    Without the materials given by 2688, especially the precious herbs, they may not be able to reach their new home safely.

    While walking and chatting, the joy of reunion made people feel elated.

    When they arrived in Area A, Liu Cheng and others went to the mission reporting area, while Jiang Ning and others went to the information desk.

    At the special moment when meat is the beauty, the staff has a deep memory and recognized her, "Didn't you just come to ask yesterday? You didn't come." Every day, many people come to look for relatives. They come with hope,

    but Returning with disappointment, there are also reunions, but there are really very few.

    "I registered for you. If there is any news about them, I will let you know as soon as possible."

    Liu Cheng and others lived in Area B 2, and returned by boat after the handover was completed.

    Jiang Ning and the others had rubber boats, and they rowed slowly by themselves.

    Back on the 3rd floor, I saw Wang Meili collecting planting pots. Jiang Ning called her to a secluded place and handed over 5 catties of corn flour and herbal seeds. "This is the material exchanged last night." Wang Meili rarely talked to

    her She dealt with each other, but the sharp-nosed monkey kept talking about "sister", and yesterday's batch of supplies was agreed to be given away.

    The sharp-mouthed monkey wouldn't want it, and she, Wang Meili, was also grateful, saying that it was deducted for medical treatment for herself and her son.

    Jiang Ning knew that she wanted to refuse, "Take it, there are herbal seeds in it, if you think I have given too much, I will give you 50% when the herbs are grown." Eyes are everywhere, pushing around is easy to cause accidents

    .

    Wang Meili was surprised, she knew the preciousness of herbs, and she also knew that the family really needed food.

    Don't look pungent, but she is also a kind-hearted person, "Okay, when the herbs are planted, I will share 60% with you."

    Afraid of being discovered, Wang Meili quickly took the corn flour and stuffed it into her clothes to hide, "Jiang Ning, thank you "

    No, I will also be the beneficiary in the future."

    Three catties of glutinous dried sweet potatoes or potatoes can be eaten in a few meals, but they have to be ground into powder and boiled for a month, so rare that they can be seen in a mirror.

    Wang Meili went home, made corn paste for her son with hot water, and urged her son while wiping away tears, "Eat, eat quickly, so that no one else can smell it." The son was very hungry

    . He licked it clean, "Mom, why don't you eat?"

    "Mom is not hungry yet." Wang Meili told her son, "Don't tell others what you ate at home."

    The son was frightened of hunger, "Mom, I can still eat tomorrow. Can you?"

    "Yes, I'll get it for you tomorrow."

    It was dark, and the sharp-mouthed monkey came back with some stuff, and he took out a pound of smashed dry sweet potatoes from his pants, "I exchanged it for you today. Son eat, eat more every meal and don’t be too frugal.”

    Looking at his skull, Wang Meili didn’t say anything, and boiled a bowl of thick soup for him.

    The sharp-mouthed monkey was distressed, took a few mouthfuls and pushed it back to her, "I ate it outside, I'll give it to you and my son." "Eat it,

    your sister gave you 5 catties of corn flour and herbal seeds." The

    sharp-mouthed monkey was surprised Sister, why is she...

    Looking at his wife and son's thin appearance, he swallowed the words again, "I will give it if I give it, and I will buy her some good things when the time comes."

    My sister is not the boss, and I can't feel at ease when I want it. I hope I have the opportunity to pay it back.

    He was thinking about his work and put his mind on the seeds of traditional Chinese medicine, "Can you grow them? The medicine is very popular now. If there are many medicine seedlings, I will exchange them.

    " ..."

    Doudou

    got up early, satisfied with her new life, but when she thought about the environment where maggots were raised, she couldn't help being a little discouraged.

    After eating steamed buns and drinking soy milk, Huo Yishen sent his sister out, "Work hard."

    Doudou went downstairs to the plantation area with her schoolbag on her back.

    Jiang Ning was petting the dog while reading medical books, and Huo Yishen went downstairs to pack sea mud and grow potatoes.

    In the blink of an eye in the morning, Jiang Ning took out the half-cold food from the space and waited for Doudou to come back.

    The dog was so hungry that he didn't let him eat.

    Unexpectedly, after waiting for half an hour, Doudou poked out half of her head, with an extremely aggrieved expression, "Sister-in-law."

    Jiang Ning was about to ask who bullied her, but there was a strange smell, so she quickly covered her nose, "Huo Yishen, Are you running out of steam?"

    The room was cramped, and the smell of farting filled the room.

    Huo Yishen, who was framed, was about to explain, but then he reacted, "Ah...um."

    Doudou was about to cry, and refused to come in anyway.

    Jiang Ning was slow, "..."

    On the first day of work, he just stirred the "feed". Doudou covered his nose and vomited a few times, and washed his hands and feet a few times when he got off work at noon, but the smell was still there.

    The clothes were smelly, but she didn't bring a change.

    Jiang Ning, who came back to his senses, pulled Doudou into the room, closed the door and stepped into the space, "What's the big deal, just take a shower and change clothes."

    Washed from head to toe, and changed into clean clothes.

    The smell is gone, but Doudou's visual impact is too strong, and he has no appetite for the delicious food on the table. "Brother and sister-in-law, I'm not hungry." They

    were all social animals before, who has never experienced the pain of ideals colliding with reality.

    When Jiang Ning came out to ask for a living, he received countless blank stares, and secretly cried behind his back.

    All I can say is, get used to it.

    Now that you have chosen, you have to face it.

    Jiang Ning did not comfort her, let alone persuade her to resign.

    If she can't even endure this bit of hardship, she will avoid it when encountering difficulties, thinking that there is a mine at home, and she will habitually shrink back when encountering more difficult things in the future?

    The cultivation of personality and the shaping of the three views, family is a major factor, and workplace tempering is even more indispensable.

    Doudou's age is the time to cultivate the three views of personality.

    I don't know if she thinks so, especially Huo Yishen.

    What's wrong with the smell, I'm so hungry to the point of death, how many survivors want to eat shit even have no chance.

    The two looked at each other, and there was a tacit understanding without opening their mouths.

    Doudou didn't eat, so he drank some water and went to rest.

    When the lunch break was over, she brought an extra set of clothes, and she didn't forget to bring her military water bottle, "Brother and sister-in-law, I'm going to work.

    " Afraid.

    "Well, I see."

    Huo Yishen watched his sister go out, and was a little worried when she returned to the room, "I don't know if Doudou can persevere."

    In the past few years, she has been eating and drinking well, and I am really worried that she will not be able to persevere.

    Jiang Ning was also worried, but the baby bird will always fly when it grows up, so let it go, "Let's observe first."

    The two continued to live in a small house, and the afternoon passed quickly.

    When Doudou got off work, he was light-hearted, and gently called the dog to his side, distressed and awkward: "Coke, do you smell my stink?"

ʚChapter 453
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Gouzi sniffed Doudou's clothes twice, and immediately stepped back while shaking his head, his eyes full of disgust.

    Hey, I can't have Xiaodouzi anymore!

    Doudou's heart was broken for a moment, and she was extremely depressed.

    Jiang Ning came up to pull Gouzi's ears, "Go and go, you will bully Doudou while you are cooling down."

    After training Gouzi, he couldn't laugh or cry at the sensitive Doudou, "It's not smelly, neither your brother nor I smelled it. Coke is teasing you."

    Doudou sniffed her clothes a few more times before her mood turned bright, "Coke, how are you?"

    Gouzi wagged his tail and grinned, biting Douer's trousers.

    Come on, come and play.

    I was hungry at noon, and I had to eat even if I lost my appetite. The amount of food was half of the usual.

    Area B has a seawater filtration system, but fresh water is still very scarce. Each person is limited to half a bucket of water per day, and there are strict opening hours.

    If you want to take a bath, you need to stock up on water. There are public baths and toilets on the first floor.

    Water resources are scarce, and it is too wasteful to use it for bathing. It is good to be able to wipe the body, and the excess can be traded.

    In order to save space and time, the three people and one dog have an agreement to go in together after eating and digesting food, and the speed of the battle will never exceed half an hour.

    The dog does not take a bath, and runs upstairs and downstairs in the black soil garden to let the wind go.

    If it is dirty, wait until it comes out and then give it a bath, just pour the dirty water into the space.

    After wiping his hair clean, Huo Yi asked with deep concern: "Doudou, how is work?"

    Don't ask, if you ask, you will feel that the smell you breathe is stinky.

    Just entered the society, Doudou's three views were shaken to pieces, "Brother, someone in the maggot raising group stole it."

    Stealing it? Jiang Ning almost choked.

    "They washed the maggots clean, and secretly stuffed them in their mouths when the team leader wasn't paying attention."

    Thinking of that scene, Doudou felt sick again.

    Huo Yishen didn't judge others, "How did you find them stealing food?"

    Doudou hesitated, "I pretended I didn't see it."

    "Why?"

    "Stealing food is wrong, but they are too thin, They must not be full every day." Doudou has her own opinion, "If there is a choice, if they are not hungry, they will definitely not steal it."

    Because it is really disgusting.

    Doudou was hungry, and he has never forgotten that feeling.

    It is a matter of life, not to mention eating maggots, there are so many people who eat two-legged sheep.

    Moreover, she could find them stealing food the first time she went to work, so how could the team leader not find out if he wanted to?

    It's just that it's not too much for them to steal food, they just turn a blind eye.

    She didn't need to expose others, but caused trouble for herself.

    Huo Yi was very satisfied with the answer Doudou gave, "Doudou, if it was a peaceful age, it would be wrong for them to do this, but now is a special era, and they do it to survive. Even if it is wrong, it is

    wrong It's justifiable, as long as it doesn't affect you, you can turn a blind eye and close one eye appropriately, there's no need to turn a blind eye to them."

    With her brother's approval, Doudou finally breathed a sigh of relief, "Yes."

    Doudou's thinking, let Jiang Ning breathed a sigh of relief.

    Right and wrong are no longer important in the face of the end of natural disasters. Survivors use all means to survive, as long as they don't deter themselves.

    The guidance of the two over the past few years has been successful.

    Huo Yishen took the opportunity to ask, "Can I persist in my work?"

    Doudou thought for a while, "Brother, I can."

    My brother was very relieved, "Doudou, survival has never been easy. We can live peacefully because there are people who are carrying the burden. We can

    live in the base, rent or food can be credited, and fresh water is distributed every day. It is our motherland. We have been planning for a long time. Look at the survivors from other countries we met at sea. Do they have any?

    Only a country can have a family, but we can’t just lie down and wait for others to pay just because we have the country’s support. In case the country When will it be unbearable?

    We have to grow together with the country, and the country can only be stronger with the hard work of every survivor."

    Doudou said with a serious expression, "Well, I know."

    "Of course, when you encounter pressure at work If things don’t go your way, don’t hide them.

    We are a family, so if you have something to tell us in time, your sister-in-law and I will find a way for you.”

    After talking with her brother, Doudou further confirmed herself "Brother, I can do my job well."

    It's not easy to raise a baby. After the two fell asleep, Huo Yi whispered in Jiang Ning's ear: "I'm going to find a job tomorrow, so I have to set up a set for Doudou." A correct role model, so you don’t have to eat and drink at home every day, and it’s not good to bring her down.”

    Jiang Ning kissed him, and rewarded him for his hard work, “Well, Mr. Huo is great.”

    He went out to work hard, and she absolutely wanted to lie flat of.

    The next day, Doudou still got up early, and Huo Yishen went out with him, hoping to find a job with less work and closer to home.

    The two brothers and sisters went out together, and the elder brother did not forget to brainwash the younger sister.

    Jiang Ning continued to sleep in, and stayed up until after nine o'clock to wash up. After breakfast, he read medical books to pass the time.

    When Doudou came back to have lunch, her mental state was much better than yesterday, and she was even a little happy, "Sister-in-law, I can already raise maggots alone, and I am the fastest learner in the rookie group." Maggots

    ? Jiang Ning automatically blocked it, imagining it as a cute Xiaobai.

    Huo Yishen came back in the afternoon. He was fleshy and good-looking. He successfully applied for the post of maintaining law and order in the administrative center of Shang A District, and he was also the team leader.

    To put it bluntly, it is the captain of security.

    This position is usually held by soldiers, but Huo Yishen is tall, leggy, fair-skinned and beautiful, and he has good physical fitness at first glance.

    10 catties of grain per month, eight in the morning and five in the evening.

    Everyone else is single, and it's seven in the morning and six in the morning, so I don't know how he talks about it.

    Seriously suspected that someone was looking at his face.

    Jiang Ning looked at his outstanding appearance and figure, "Female boss?"

    Huo Yishen did not deny it, "Yeah."

    Jiang Ning smiled, "I will send you to work tomorrow."

    Huo Yi smiled deeply, "Okay."

    Really True to his word, Jiang Ning got up early with his brother and sister, and changed clothes after breakfast.

    It was too ostentatious to stand out from the crowd, Huo Yishen deliberately found a patched dress, and the beard was not shaved, which looked quite vicissitudes.

    Jiang Ning painted a yellow and thin makeup, and sent the two to work with a malnourished face.

    Doudou was downstairs, and the two sent her to the plantation specially.     Unexpectedly, I just met a new colleague, " Doudo     , your parents

    sent you to work?" Ah, the body is fleshy and good-looking, and the eyes can't be moved at all.     Being stared at by the skeleton, Jiang Ning stabbed her back like a thorn, but she didn't notice her malice for the time being, so she told Doudou to leave quickly.     If you want to integrate into the base, you have to keep a low profile. The oil in the base is not sold to the outside world. Do you dare to use the gas-guzzling assault boat? The two are waiting for the ferry at the pier.     There are a lot of people rushing to work in the morning, and all of them look like dishes.

    There are two bright colors in the crowd, which tightly attract everyone's attention.

    When the ferry arrives, Huo Yi holds Jiang Ning's hand deeply, sits openly, and silently declares to everyone that they all belong to the Lord.

    The forest is so big that there are all kinds of birds, all kinds of complicated eyes are swept over, envious or calculating.

    Jiang Ning kept smiling, then reached out for his pocket...

ʚChapter 454 Sudden myocardial infarction died
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The object in the pocket reveals its shape through the fabric, it seems to be... a gun!

    Now no one dared to think about Jiang Ning anymore, they all looked away.

    Sure enough, these days, anyone who grows flesh can't afford it.

    Don't think about picking up the leak, otherwise you will be the one who dies.

    The ferry drove fast, and when it arrived at Area A, it was 10 minutes before work, and Huo Yishen went to report.

    Uh, when did the surname Huo learn to be a dog? The boss is a man.

    From the administrative department of the eastern military base, he looked about forty-five years old, and he looked thin, but his body was quite upright.

    It doesn't look like you're thinking about other people's butts.

    Hmph, I'll take care of him when I take it back.

    Huo Yishen took Jiang Ning with him, and introduced him to his boss, "This is my wife." The

    boss's surname is Jiang, who used to be the logistics director of the Eastern Military Base, and is now the second in command of the Hwaseong Base.

    He was the one who interviewed Huo Yishen yesterday, and he was very satisfied, saying that it was very similar to when he was young.

    Jiang Ning pondered, everyone loves a good-looking skin, even a well-trained military officer is no exception.

    The boss is good at everything, and he speaks humorously, but he is a bit short, like a thin wax gourd.

    He was actually shorter than Jiang Ning, probably just at the height of conscription.

    Jiang Guanshan has seen countless people in his life, and he only needs to take a few glances to know that the two in front of him are extraordinary people.

    There is a lot of waste waiting to be done, the base is at the time of employing people, and his task is to find talents.

    He stayed true to his old skills, "Ms. Jiang, I don't know where you were in high school before. Are you interested in serving the base? The salary is easy to talk about." Jiang Ning smiled, "Thank you for the kindness of the

    leader. I was only a student before the natural disaster. What is the matter?" Neither."

    "Hello, student." Jiang Guanshan smiled like a Maitreya Buddha, "Is it from the medical school?"

    Jiang Ning groaned, how did he know!

    Did they spread information with the southern military base, and she was investigated again?

    Jiang Guanshan's expression was suddenly serious, and he saluted Jiang Ning and Huo Yi deeply, "Two comrades, thank you for letting the hero go home.

    "

    It should be Liu Cheng and the others who came back with the ashes of the air force. The department they were in contact with happened to be administration, and they also learned her and Huo Yishen's names.

    Jiang Guanshan saluted the two as a thank you, "Thank you for not only letting the hero go home, but also telling the compatriots the coordinates of the new home."

    Originally, Liu Cheng didn't want to say it, but he had to ask, and those who are kind to the hero need to remember it.

    So not only asked, but also asked very detailed, unfortunately Liu Cheng didn't know much.

    The two looked at each other, and Huo Yi said deeply: "This is what we should do."

    According to the procedure, Jiang Guanshan asked again about the incident.

    Before telling Liu Cheng and others, the three of them and one dog had unified their caliber. Jiang Ning repeated, "When the plane crashed, our submarine just came up to take a breath. He died of a sudden myocardial infarction..." Jiang Guanshan did not question

    , The pilot was found to have a heart attack in the eighth year of the disaster and was transferred to an administrative position at that time.

    In order to find a new home suitable for living, the team took risks to search in the ocean, sacrificing many elites along the way, including pilots.

    Later, there was no one available, and he repeatedly asked to participate in the mission, which was specially approved.

    He contributed a lot to the expansion of the base to more than 12,000 people today, but he didn't expect...

    No, he expected the worst outcome, so he insisted on returning to the blue sky.

    If the hospital system hadn't collapsed in the natural disaster, if his medicine hadn't been cut off...

    Jiang Guanshan looked at Jiang Ning, "Comrade Jiang, the base has planned a hospital, but the medical staff sacrificed too much. It's a time when there is a severe shortage of manpower. Are you willing?" Would you like to join?"

    This olive branch was thrown...

    it was Huo Yishen's boss after all, Jiang Ning couldn't answer too decisively, "Is there any medicine in the base hospital?" "

    There are only some first aid left, but the traditional Chinese medicine cultivation area has been put into use. The plight of lack of medicine will be solved sooner or later.”

    Jiang Ning said euphemistically, “Medicine is the key to curing diseases and saving lives

    . Let me, a layman, be ruined."

    Jiang Guanshan heard it, and she didn't want to go to the base hospital.

    I don't know how deep her medical skills are. Since she doesn't want to, there's no need to force her. There will be a long way to go.

    He was just a matchmaker, and even if she really agreed, she still had to pass the interview at the hospital.

    Jiang Guanshan laughed, "Comrade Jiang is right, but there is no need to be humble. When the hospital has medicine someday, I hope you will not refuse it."

    Jiang Ning followed suit.

    After the greetings, Huo Yishen officially reported and started his new job.

    Jiang Ning didn't bother him, but walked around Area A and found that there was a trading center.

    The official actually sells sea salt.

    Jiang Ning stepped forward and asked, "Is the salt extracted by seawater evaporation safe?"

    The waiter explained, "It is absolutely safe. We have extracted and produced sea salt when we were in the eastern base, and there is no problem after eating it for several years." The

    sea salt is burnt yellow, It should be baked at high temperature after extraction.

    Viruses are most afraid of high temperature, and salt is not an organic organism. Viruses cannot reproduce and prosper quickly. Even if the life cycle is long, if they are baked at high temperature for two or three hours, even if they live for a hundred years, they will be baked to death.

    Jiang Ning looked at the price, and found that the survivors could eat for a month by consuming one day's wages, which is definitely a conscience price.

    Salt can supplement sodium and can solve the symptoms of low sodium in survivors. The base's action to benefit the people is worthy of praise.

    In addition to selling salt, the trading center can also exchange materials.

    Supplies that the survivors don’t need can be hung in the trading center, and at the same time report their own needs for replacement by those who have needs and happen to have supplies in their hands. The base charges a certain service fee.

    To be honest, this is the official Erdao dealer.

    The handling fee is not high, but the flexibility is not good. Unlike the door-to-door service of the sharp-mouthed monkey, the speech is nice.

    Fleeing at sea, there are not many supplies left, and the trades are all messy clothes and shoes, and their needs are almost all medicines, food or seeds.

    Area A not only has shopping malls, but also offices of various departments, hospitals, planting areas, etc.

    Jiang Ning took a brief stroll and took the ferry back to Area B.

    Unexpectedly, he ran into Jiang Guanshan again, surrounded by several middle-aged men in military uniforms, all of them were big men by the shoulders.

    Listening to their conversation, it seems that they went to various districts to inspect the progress of the project and the living conditions of the survivors.

    Jiang Guanshan was accompanying, and Jiang Jing sat quietly in the corner without saying hello.

    Halfway through the trip, Jiang Ning was blown drowsy by the sea breeze, but was suddenly disturbed by a rushing voice.

    "Chief of Staff." Jiang Guanshan asked anxiously, "Where's your medicine?"

    Jiang Ning opened his eyes and looked, only to see him supporting a man in his early fifties next to him. The man's face was pale and pained, and his hands were tightly clutching his chest.

    Immediately, several other officers around him became anxious, "Old Si, where is your medicine?"

ʚChapter 455
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Guanshan hurriedly searched his pockets, and found the medicine bottle, but it was empty.

    Too bad, the medicine has already been taken.

    In desperation, he shouted: "Who has the medicine, who has the quick-acting heart-rescuing pill?"

    He shouted, the natural disaster has been ten years, and who will have the medicine.

    Everyone panicked, "Hurry up,

    turn around and go back to the hospital." The chief of staff stopped him, gasping for breath, "I'm fine, just take a break, the hospital is out of medicine, don't go back and trouble them, today's work is important."

    Listen , The medicine is gone long ago, but he didn't say anything.

    He didn't want to go back, and the others were worried and insisted on going back.

    Jiang Ning looked at the chief of staff who had a heart attack. He was about the same age as Gu Tinglin.

    After a little hesitation, she stood up, "I have it."

    It's true, when she prepared the pills for Gu Tinglin, she also kept a few bottles for herself, just in case.

    She took the medicine bottle out of her bag and handed it over.

    The body of the bottle is blank, with a label on it: Suxiao Jiuxin Pill.

    It was about the safety of the leader, Jiang Guanshan was a little worried, "Is it really a quick-acting heart-rescuing pill?"

    Jiang Ning took the medicine back, "It was produced by the pharmaceutical factory in the southern military base, you can return it to me if you are afraid it will be unsafe."

    Jiang Guanshan urgently She reached out and hurriedly grabbed it, "Just asking, I believe you."

    The family lives in the base, and her husband is still working in Area A, so she shouldn't dare to mess around.

    He opened the bottle cap and smelled it, and it tasted similar to what the leader usually eats.

    Other military officers are also worried about safety issues, but the urgency of reality is in front of them, and even if they return to the hospital immediately, it may not be in time.

    just try.

    Jiang Guanshan poured 4 pills and asked the chief of staff to swallow it under his tongue.

    Everyone's hearts hung in their throats, and it wasn't until five minutes later that the chief of staff's face eased, and they all breathed a sigh of relief.

    Relieved, Jiang Guanshan went to the corner and sat next to Jiang Ning, "Comrade Jiang, I was too anxious to speak too much just now, I apologize to you, thank you very much today.

    "

    Jiang Guanshan smiled shrewdly, put the medicine bottle in his pocket and did not let go, "You and Xiao Huo are so young and in good health, you don't need this medicine at all, why don't you sell it to me?" "No." "What do you

    want

    ? Just open your mouth."

    "Not for sale."

    "As long as it is within my ability, you can open your mouth."

    Jiang Guanshan smiled like a Maitreya Buddha, "Even if I can't figure it out, there are leaders above."

    Jiang Ning still refused, "Not for sale."

    "The Southern Military Base used to be the Southern Military Region. Before the natural disaster, its headquarters was in Guangdong City. The Chief of Staff worked in the Southern Military Region when he was young, and was later transferred to the Eastern Military Base. You also came from the Southern Military Region. It’s a coincidence, no, it’s fate. He had a lifelong friendship with the head of the southern military base.

    Saving a life is better than building a seven-level pagoda. You have been cared for in the southern base, right? It’s a return to the southern military The base is gone."

    As expected of someone who is engaged in administration, he can say what is black with his mouth.

    Jiang Ning was puzzled and looked at Jiang Guanshan without speaking.

    Jiang Guanshan's eyes flashed, "Without special attention, you can get the submarine?"

    He has been in the military region all his life, and he is familiar with the rules and regulations. Submarines are strategic materials. Without the decision of the big leaders, ordinary survivors can't get them at all.

    Jiang Ning thought for a moment, then said in a low voice, "I don't ask much, I want three more rooms."

    The rules and regulations of the base of the military region are very rigid, with one radish and one hole, and it is impossible to rent more houses.

    That's it? Jiang Guanshan was stunned, thinking that there was something wrong with his ears.

    But he reacted quickly, "Yes, I will arrange to give you three more rooms."

    There are not many survivors now, and the base is still expanding, so the house is not bad at all.

    Fearing that she would not agree, he hurriedly said again: "The living environment in District B 4 is good, but as there are more and more survivors, it is inevitable that there will be times when the upper and lower lips bite each other, so I will transfer you to District B 2, where you will live." They are all soldiers, and they usually go on missions or participate in work, and the neighbors can’t bother you.”

    Jiang Ning readily agreed, “Yes.”

    The transaction was successful, and both parties were very satisfied.

    However, Jiang Guanshan is a human being, "Comrade Jiang, do you still have medicine? We can cooperate for a long time." Jiang Ning

    closed his eyes and rested, "You think too much."

    The future is long, and it is not suitable to talk about things on board, Jiang Guanshan did not continue , but returned to his position and put the medicine in the chief of staff's pocket.

    The Chief of Staff turned his head and nodded to Jiang Ning to express his gratitude.

    Jiang Ning smiled.

    She has no shortage of quick-acting heart-relief pills, but she just gives them out without reservation, or gives them too easily, which tends to attract suspicion.

    Properly strive for interests for yourself, hello, hello, hello, everyone.

    The ferry soon arrived at Area B, and Jiang Guanshan took all the leaders to disembark for inspection.

    The chief of staff looked at the direction where Jiang Ning left, "From the southern military base?

    " Only 2688 is a private submarine."

    Private submarine? But not everyone can get it.

    The chief of staff returned to his senses, "How do you ask her for it, in case she needs it?"

    "Please rest assured that 2688 should have a lot of background, that is, they entrusted the 1926 submarine to send back the bones of Colonel Wang, and also sent 1926 a batch of food and medicine, so she should not be short of medicine.

    " Get the medicine out.

    Speaking of the south, the Chief of Staff frowned, "No news from Chief Gu?" "

    Not yet." Jiang Guanshan reported to work, "I have found the chiefs of the northern military base, and their warships are heading towards the base. "

    Send someone to look for it again, and we must find more survivors."

    After lunch with Doudou, Jiang Ning just woke up from a nap, and the administrator knocked on the door and asked about changing rooms.

    If a family of three moves to District B 2, they can arrange 3 more rooms, and the rent will be exempted for half a year.

    The administrator's gaze changed when she saw her, but he didn't say anything, but handed over the key, "No hurry, you can move slowly when you have time."

    Jiang Ning took the key over, "Thank you."

    Probably Jiang Guanshan told me that the administrator was very enthusiastic, "If you have difficulties in life, you can come to me at any time."

    Jiang Ning said politely: "Okay, I'm sorry."

    In the evening, Huo Yishen came back on time.

    Jiang Ning asked, "How's work     ?

    "

I am grateful that few people cause trouble.

    However, the survivors living in the latter districts should pay attention, either because of mental problems, or physical problems caused by the virus infection, emotional fluctuations and aggressive attacks.

    Some patrolmen were injured today and were rushed to the hospital for emergency treatment.

    It seems that he was stabbed by several crazy survivors and bled a lot. It is hard to say whether he can be rescued.

    Huo Yi mentioned a few things about work, and suddenly asked: "What did you promise Jiang Guanshan? He came back like a different person, and almost didn't confess me as a Bodhisattva."

ʚChapter 456
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning told about the incident on the ferry, "I traded a bottle of quick-acting heart-relief pills for three houses, and half a year's rent was waived.

    " Many survivors stare.

    Most of them are just envious, but calculations are not ruled out.

    Move to Block B 2, live with active duty soldiers, and there should be a lot less shit.

    Move as soon as you say, to avoid long nights and dreams. Three people and one dog live in a ten-square-meter place, which is too crowded.

    Given the chance, Jiang Ning doesn't mind making her life better.

    Huo Yi didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "I've got my wife's glory again."

    Jiang Ning gave him a look, "It's good to know, you will take care of all the housework in the future."

    Coaxing his daughter-in-law, he is already at his fingertips, "No problem, at home You have the final say."

    There are not many things, and they are moved after a few trips.

    The room is the same size, but two rooms are combined into one, which makes the area much larger.

    Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen live in the same room. Coke lives in the living room in the middle, and Doudou is on the far side. The sliding steel plate can be opened at ordinary times, and can be closed when an independent space is needed.

    The house is big, and the mood is much better.

    After tidying up inside and out, Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen went downstairs to fetch water, but unexpectedly met Xu Kaitai in the corridor.

    The master and apprentice met each other, and the two were very happy, "Instructor Xu."

    Xu Kaitai came back from his mission and met Liu Cheng who was on duty on the shore. Only then did he know that Jiang Ning and others had arrived at their new home safely.

    I just wanted to look for it after I was busy, but I didn't expect to come across it.

    If there is no plate collision and no land decline, the master and apprentice may just meet each other at the southern military base.

    But there are too many catastrophes, too many life and death, and the vast water polo can still meet master and apprentice. It is a lie to say that you are not moved.

    Here comes a big hug.

    The three of them went downstairs to fetch water together, talking about things after parting.

    Xu Kaitai is the instructor of the submarine team. The 094A regular national nuclear submarine he drives is the middle and high-level personnel of the military base.

    He encountered many disasters at sea, but he survived all of them with his extraordinary courage and excellent equipment.

    Middle and high level? Jiang Ning thumped, pretending to be curious and said: "The plates collided and the world became oceanized. Submarines are relatively safe. The top military officials should be there." Xu Kaitai was hand-picked by the high-level officials to teach Jiang Ning and Huo Yi to open the submarine

    .

    He has never liked gossip, but he can still guess that the two have a special relationship with the chief.

    "How can there be the safest escape equipment so far in natural disasters? Most of the time it depends on luck, courage, and rich survival experience." As the chief instructor of the

    submarine team of the Ministry of the Navy, Xu Kaitai participated in the survival plan meeting of the ocean line.

    When it comes to the ocean escape plan, he participated in the formulation of the plan. Now that Jiang Ning asked, he didn't hide it, "The base is divided into sea, land and air, and the high-level management needs to be in charge of three departments. They will evacuate at the end. If there is no accident, wait for the evacuation task to be completed

    . , They left by helicopter and finally landed on the sea warship.

    The combat warship has good performance, and the members have rich experience in fighting marine disasters. I believe they will all be safe." Jiang Ning smiled and did not ask any more questions

    .

    After fetching the water, Jiang Ning invited Xu Kaitai to have dinner, "Instructor Xu, if you hadn't taught us everything, our submarine might have been swallowed by the wind and waves." These days,

    food is life, Xu Kaitai quickly refused.

    Jiang Ning said kindly, "I only invited you for a meal, but the skills you taught have saved us from disasters several times." The

    two invited them in turn, and Xu Kaitai couldn't do it if he didn't agree.

    Meals with plenty of space should not be exposed. Jiang Ning fried dried beans, steamed salted fish, fried wilted vegetables, mixed grain rice, dried sweet potatoes, etc.

    I deliberately took a bottle of cheap Erguotou, and did not forget to make the bottle old.

    Xu Kaitai saw Gouzi, but Jiang Ning didn't hide it.

    The food was quickly put on the table, and she opened the wine bottle and joked, "Come, instructor Xu, try the special wine. This salted fish has been grown for several years, and the vegetables are grown in submarines. Do you dare to eat it?

    " If you don't dare to taste anything, it's fine if you can't eat it to death, not to mention that the two of them are preparing a feast.

    The spicy white wine entered his throat, choking Xu Kaitai almost reddened his eyes.

    When you want to live in peace and prosperity, you can easily buy Erguotou from small street shops, but now it is difficult to drink it.

    The place of origin has sunk, and there will be no more Erguotou in the world.

    Even if one day we can brew liquor, we will never be able to return to a prosperous country.

    Feeling up and down, Xu Kaitai couldn't help but drank two more glasses.

    While eating and chatting, Jiang Ning deliberately changed the uncomfortable topic, "Instructor Xu, are you still leading the submarine team?" "

    Yes."

    The eastern military base only has large submarines, while the southern military base has a rich variety , especially the small submarine built for the Fire Project, which is specially designed to resist disasters, and its performance is highly biased.

    The search for survivors was handed over to Xu Kaitai for management.

    The southern military base has built a total of nearly 3,000 small submarines, and more than 20 have arrived at the new base so far, and I believe there will be more in the future.

    Jiang Ning was curious, "You are in charge of the search, have you encountered any survivors from other countries?" "

    Yes, and

    there are quite a few."

    It's just that under natural disasters, people's hearts are unpredictable, and their own conditions do not allow it, they cannot accept foreign survivors for the time being.

    This sea area has a relatively high terrain, slow ocean currents, and few major storms. As long as it is not close to the enclosure of the Hwaseong base, it will not be expelled.

    As for the so-called scope, it is based on the principle of first-come, first-served. There are not many lands in the base circle, with a radius of only 100 nautical miles, and there are patrol boats to ensure safety.     Jiang Ning took the opportunity to ask, "Maritime patrol ships are very fuel-intensive, so they may not last long, and it is not the typhoon season, why

    not seize the opportunity to build islands and reclaim the sea?"

For this reason, I specifically asked about the country’s strengths.”

    The eastern military base has been preparing for several years, including experts in this field into the plan to protect it, and successfully building key equipment for various artificial islands.

    "Everything is ready, but the weather is not good. The fleet encountered a storm at sea, and the container containing key equipment fell into the sea." The two looked at each other, could it be the

    batch they salvaged?

    Jiang Ning tentatively asked, "Will it be so unlucky that they all fell into the sea?"

ʚChapter 457
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Xu Kaitai didn't know exactly what was lost, "I heard that nearly 30 boxes were lost, all of which were parts of the automatic cutter suction ship."

    When it comes to automatic cutter suction ships, one can't help but think of the Tianjing, an island-building artifact in the South China Sea.

    "It seems that it's not a big part that fell off, but mechanical equipment is like this. Even if it's a screw, it can't start to operate normally." So the island-building plan was put on hold, but the top is still trying to figure out a way, and it hasn't been made public for the time being. The bottom layer

    survived Those who do not know.

    After the meal, Xu Kaitai expressed his thanks and said goodbye.

    He also lives in Area B 2, not too far away from Jiang Ning and the others, "I'll treat you to dinner next time I'm on vacation." That's how

    communication is.

    After closing the door, Doudou cleaned the table and Jiang Ning sat on the sofa thinking, what they salvaged from the bottom of the sea was probably the spare parts of the automatic cutter suction boat.

    A total of 25 boxes, the number is still very close.

    But she had no choice but to go to the base and ask if you lost spare parts and I picked them up to put them in space.

    The container could not be opened, and even if she opened it violently, she would not know what was inside.

    "Do you want to return it to them?"

    Huo Yi thought deeply, "It's definitely, but why is it still a problem."

    The hundreds of nautical miles around belong to the new homeland, and there are patrol boats. This is a national base. Fighter planes and warships are not private bases for small troubles.

    If you give it within the base, it is very likely that someone will find it; if you give it outside the base, what if it is picked up by survivors from other countries and used to threaten or make a deal?

    It is an obligation to return, but the premise is to protect yourself.

    Huo Yishen said seriously: "Don't be in a hurry, we have already settled in the base, and we will find a surefire way."

    Jiang Ning thought so too, she had to ensure that she was safe.

    If you have a chance, give it, if you don't have a chance, don't give it.

    Day by day, Jiang Ning made salted fish at home.

    When Doudou first entered the workplace, she encountered a lot of difficulties at the beginning. Some people she thought would be easy to bully when she was young, so she began to make up her mind, insinuating or deliberately trying to please her in order to take advantage.

    Perhaps inexperienced in interpersonal relationships, but under the influence and education of his elder brother and sister-in-law, Doudou has grasped the purpose - not to suffer.

    You can't suffer, referring to material things.

    She won't lose a piece of meat after being said a few words. In most cases, she will bear it if she can, and fight back when she can't bear it.

    With a smile on his face, his words were not dirty but piercing, and he was speechless for a while.

    After several confrontations, the colleague who didn't get a bargain restrained a lot.

    You Qi changed her attitude even more when she learned that she lived in Area B 2, and some even deliberately flattered her.

    Doudou keeps a distance from everyone.

    In the blink of an eye for a month, she came back with a catty of green vegetables, "Sister-in-law, I've become a regular."

    Today's benefits were distributed, and each person in the maggot raising group was given two taels of maggots to supplement protein. Someone in the food group wanted to take advantage.

    Doudou quickly traded the maggots for vegetables.

    Colleagues laughed at her behind her back for being so stupid that she was willing to trade maggots for vegetables, fearing that she would be beaten when she returned home.

    This is protein, meat!

    The green vegetables are growing well, Jiang Ning is very happy, "I fried it tonight."

    So, Doudou excitedly cooked vegetables, Jiang Ning ate very delicious, and couldn't help but praise, "Well, Doudou earned it It's just delicious."

    Doudou smiled with eyebrows crooked, and then announced the good news, "Sister-in-law, our maggot raising team is going to expand its enrollment and build another production line. I was promoted to the team leader because of my good performance." Jiang Ning immediately added chicken legs to her,

    " Wow, our Doudou family is great."

    "Thank you, sister-in-law." Doudou smiled, "Sister-in-law is the best for me."

    Whether it is fast or slow, another month has passed.

    The sharp-nosed monkey knocked on the door and asked her if she wanted food or other supplies.

    Only then did Jiang Ning know that under Wang Meili's careful care, the survival rate of the herbal seeds was very good, so he pulled out some seedlings and went out.

    Unexpectedly, the business was particularly good, and a lot of supplies were exchanged.

    Jiang Ning looked at the sharp-billed monkey and felt that he should be doing well recently, with a little flesh growing on his face.

    She is not short of food, "Give me some small pieces of furniture."

    "Come on, sister, I promise to find you the best."

    The sharp-nosed monkey smiled sincerely, "Sister, you are really noble, and you can prosper every time you trade. Me."

    These herbs made him a lot of money, and he was able to eat half full.

    Jiang Ning smiled, "I didn't suffer a loss."

    Sending the sharp-billed monkey away, he continued to lie down with salted fish.

    They eat salty fish every day, and as more and more survivors arrive in their new homeland, the work of the siblings becomes more and more busy, and Huo Yishen even often works overtime.

    As agreed, eight in the morning and five in the morning and two days off, hehe, if you really do, you will lose.

    When Liu Cheng, Xu Kaitai and others were resting, everyone gathered to talk about the mountains, but it was only occasionally.

    Locked in the room to eat and wait to die, lying on the salted fish until the waist is sore and the back hurts, the days gradually become boring and irritable.

    At this time, an unexpected guest came.

    Jiang Ning did not expect that Jiang Guanshan would come to visit.

    Still smiling like a Maitreya Buddha, he cut to the chase and said, "Comrade Jiang, I'm here to ask you for medicine." Jiang

    Ning was puzzled, "Suxiao Jiuxin Pill?"

    "Yes, I finished taking the medicine last time."

    "Go up I stocked up the medicine for the next time, and it will be gone when I run out." "

    It doesn't matter, a lot of medicine can be harvested in the herbal medicine plantation. I heard that you are a Chinese medicine major, and you have studied with famous teachers. There is a lot of research in concoction and medicine, and I came here to invite you to join the base hospital today."

    Jiang Ning sounded the alarm in an instant, "Who did you listen to?"

    Jiang Guanshan did not answer, "The base is full of waste, and the survivors have gone through a lot of experience. Ten years of natural disasters, many people have collapsed, more and more people are sick, and the civilization of western medicine has almost disappeared. Now there is only the way of traditional Chinese medicine, but what the base lacks most now is experienced Chinese medicine practitioners. Comrade Jiang,

    you We are the descendants of Yan and Huang. We survive not only to live, but also to inherit the five thousand years of civilization of our ancestors. I hope you can become a part of the revival, and I sincerely hope that you can join." With such a big hat on,

    Jiang Ning didn't know how to answer.

    Jiang Guanshan said sincerely: "If you have any concerns or requests, you can directly raise them, and I will try my best to solve them."

    Jiang Ning hesitated for a while, "Let me think about it."

    "Okay, I'll wait for your answer."

    He didn't ask again Excuse me, turn around and leave.

    In the evening, Huo Yishen brought back fish cakes, about two catties.

    Jiang Ning was surprised, "Where did it come from?"

    "The benefits." Huo Yi said surprisingly, "It's made of yellow croaker in the sea." "

    Can the mutated fish be eaten?"

    "The researchers insisted on studying for several months, and the The mutated toxin veins in the yellow croaker are cut off, the internal organs, epidermis, mucous membranes, etc. are all removed, and the fish meat is beaten into minced meat to make cakes, and then steamed at high temperature for two hours."

    The research department has recruited testers, who have eaten it for several months without any problems.

    The base has officially recognized yellow croaker cakes as safe food, and is already preparing to build a food factory, which not only sells out to survivors, but also distributes benefits to the staff.

    Huo Yishen couldn't refuse, so he had to carry it home.

    Jiang Ning didn't say anything, and put the fish cake into the space for storage.

    She has no shortage of safe and healthy food now, and it will not be too late to take out food when the food is scarce.

ʚChapter 458 This disease never got up again
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    When it comes to the study of food, China has a history of 5,000 years, and many species that have been flooded have been eaten to the brink of extinction.

    The yellow croaker has been researched, and other fish are not far away.

    Think about the rich biological species in the ocean, as long as the stomach problem is solved, the survivors will no longer swing their knives at each other for a bite, and the base construction will advance by leaps and bounds.

    Jiang Ning is looking forward to it, hoping to reproduce the prosperity and civilization before the natural disaster in his lifetime.

    When talking about fish cakes, she mentioned to Huo Yi about Jiang Guanshan's visit, "He threw off his top hat to make it clear that I wouldn't refuse." Huo Yi thought for a moment, "There are many survivors of mental disorders and physical illnesses

    . In addition, the survivors who participated in the construction were also injured on the construction site.

    There are fewer and fewer western medicines, and even fewer people who understand Chinese medicine. Several medical staff were injured, and the hospital could not operate at all.

    Jiang Guanshan was so anxious that his tongue was blistered, and he probably couldn’t help it I want to convince you with morality in a moment of urgency."

    He didn't give Jiang Ning any advice, "Ah Ning, the burden of the hospital is not easy to pick, you decide whether to agree or not, I hope your decision comes from the heart, not by others. Moral kidnapping, a compromise that has to be agreed.

    If this is the case, even if you go to work, you will not be happy."

    Jiang Ning was silent and did not speak again.

    How should I put it, she thought about it a little bit, but not really.

    Huo Yi patted her shoulder deeply, "Don't worry, think about it slowly."

    The whole family eats dinner, plays with the dog, reads, and goes to sleep when the time comes.

    In the morning, Huo Yishen got up lightly.

    Jiang Ning followed suit, "I want to go to the hospital." "

    How about tomorrow?" Seeing that she was not in a good mood, Huo Yishen put his hand on her forehead, "You had a dream yesterday, and you didn't sleep much all night."

    When asked what dream she had, she kept silent, but she could feel that she was in a bad mood.

    "It's okay, I'll catch up on sleep when I come back."

    Huo Yishen didn't stop, "Okay, I'll wait for you."

    The family washed up and went to work after breakfast. Jiang Ning followed to Area A, leaving the dog alone.

    The dog has already developed a habit. As long as it is not burglarized, it will silently guard its one-acre three-point land, no matter the sky is falling or the ground is cracking outside.

    Sitting on the ferry, with the cool sea breeze blowing, Jiang Ning gradually regained consciousness.

    She had a dream yesterday, and she dreamed of Gu Tinglin.

    He fell ill all over, but there was no medicine to save his life. He stared at her with wide-eyed eyes, and he did not close them until he died.

    Then, her space disappeared.

    All space-filled supplies and life-saving medicines are gone.

    Opening his eyes and waking up, Jiang Ning was covered in cold sweat.

    Space comes suddenly, will it disappear suddenly?

    What should she do if one day really disappears?

    I didn't sleep all night, and I was in a terrible mood.

    The ferry soon arrived at Area A, and Huo Yishen hurried to work, "A Ning, come to me if you need something."

    Jiang Ning nodded and walked to the hospital alone.

    The structure of the hospital is very large, and there is also a herbal medicine planting area inside.

    Through the glass, I can see that there are various common herbs growing inside, and some of them are growing well.

    Those with a short growth cycle can already be divided or harvested in one wave.

    Herbs are rare, and there are patrols not far away. Seeing Jiang Ning staring inside, he immediately became vigilant.

    Seeing the patrolman approaching, Jiang Ning hurriedly left, turning the corner and walking towards the hospital.

    The hospital was very deserted, and even the medical staff were not seen.

    There is very little medical care and almost no patients.

    The reason why patients don't come is because it's useless to come.

    I have diagnosed a lot of diseases for you, but I can't come up with medicines to treat them, isn't it just embarrassing myself?

    Walking past the inpatient department, I heard wailing from inside.

    It is a work-related injury patient at the base. There is no symptomatic medicine, and only simple treatment is available. Life or death depends on fate.

    Two doctors and nurses who were making ward rounds appeared in the distance, one of them was older, and his back was inexplicably familiar.

    At first, Jiang Ning thought he was dazzled.

    It was true, she walked forward quickly, "Teacher Ma."

    The man turned and looked over when he heard the voice.

    It's really Ma Guangnian.

    Not only was he alive, but he joined the base hospital.

    He has lost a lot of weight and his hair is already half white.

    After being surprised, Ma Guangnian was very happy, "Jiang Ning?"

    Jiang Ning ran over, "Mr. Ma, when did you come?"

    She checked half a month ago, and there was no news about Ma Guangnian and Professor Li.

    Ma Guangnian's voice was hoarse and tired, "I arrived yesterday."

    Arrived yesterday, and put into work today?

    Even though his body was broken, his choice was still so firm.

    Jiang Ning accompanied him on rounds and saw several trauma patients with different degrees of severity.

    Some are in very poor health due to lack of medicines, and there are already signs of worsening infections.

    Ma Guangnian looked serious, he didn't bother to sigh, and went back to the office to check the herbal medicine inventory.

    Thinking about how to allow patients to receive effective treatment in the absence of drugs.

    The hospital system has collapsed. Even if there are medical staff, almost none of them are from the department of traditional Chinese medicine. Even if they are professional, Chinese medicine also has many subjects, but no one can provide one-stop service.

    It is true that there are planting areas, but many medicinal materials need to be processed, and they cannot be picked and used.

    Ma Guangnian was so busy that he didn't even have time to talk to Jiang Ning.

    In the base hospital, he is the only one who is familiar with the whole process of traditional Chinese medicine.

    Not only do it by yourself, but also bring medical staff.

    Jiang Ning couldn't see it, "Mr. Ma, I'll take care of Chinese medicine processing. You can do other things." " Okay,     I'll trouble

    you."

Smart students, and know a lot.

    Jiang Ning temporarily rescued the scene, checked the inventory of traditional Chinese medicine, and taught the medical staff the processing techniques he had learned in the Chinese Academy of Sciences.

    There are nine common processing methods, washing, bleaching, soaking, soaking, water flying, calcining, frying, simmering, and broiling.

    Different medicines have different processing methods.

    After the whole process, most of the time passed.

    It's been a long time since she was so busy that she couldn't keep her feet on the ground. She just saw that Ma Guangnian was free, so she hurried over, "Mr. Ma, how are the colleagues from the research institute?

    "

    He was heavy for a while, and said with a sad expression, "Old Li passed away."

    Elder Li was over seventy years old. Facing such a cruel disaster, Jiang Ning already had a bad premonition in his heart, but he still felt very sad when he heard the news.

    Taishan Beidou in the field of Chinese medicine has fallen.

    Chatting with Ma Guangnian, Jiang Ning knew where they were after the satellite hit Jinshi Mountain.

    The government protects special talents, and after communication, arranges him, Ma Guangnian and others to enter the military base, while other ordinary personnel are sent to the official Jiacheng base.

    But I didn't expect that the road would be full of difficulties, sandstorms and rainstorms. When arriving at the military base, Mr. Li fell ill after a long journey.

    This disease never got up again.

    Even with special care, his body still suffered a lot from years of natural disasters.

    Rescue is invalid.

    Ma Guangnian entered the military hospital.

ʚChapter 459
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning has only been to the hospital twice, and the two have never met.

    When the asteroid hit the earth, Ma Guangnian was arranged to board a transport ship, sailed around the sea for several months, and arrived safely at his new home yesterday.

    He didn't take a break and voluntarily applied to work in the hospital.

    Thinking of the kind and kind Mr. Li, Jiang Ning couldn't help but feel down. At the same time, he admired Ma Guangnian's unwavering faith.

    "Teacher, I also came from the military base." She opened her backpack and took out a bag of sugar cubes and a box of tea. Throw them away.

    You take these two first, and I will send some food over another day.

    Your health is too poor, and you need to recover as soon as possible so that you can face work better."

    The things are too precious, and Ma Guangnian is unwilling to accept them.

    "Teacher, this is nothing compared to the knowledge you imparted to me."

    Jiang Ning insisted, "The base is developing steadily and will get better and better in the future. You can't let your body collapse It's hard to turn down the hospitality, so

    Ma Guangnian had no choice but to accept it.

    The two chatted a little more, and Jiang Ning left the hospital.

    To get to the pier, you have to pass through the scientific research institute, and you can see that the gate is full of survivors who have come to apply for the job.

    After inquiring, I found out that the scientific research institute is going to set up a food factory and recruit a group of flexible production workers in advance to slaughter and process yellow croakers and pull out the cancerous glands on their bodies.

    Due to the high production requirements, it is necessary to wear protective clothing to avoid being injured by yellow croakers, so the salary is several times that of ordinary workers.

    "Choose me. Before the natural disaster, I killed fish in RT-Mart for 10 years. I can kill fish with my eyes closed." "

    My family has been killing fish for three generations. I guarantee that I can carve fish bones with proficiency."

    The competition is fierce, and now there is almost no fight, which scares off the interviewers.

    It was still early before the ferry to get off work, so Jiang Ning went to the material trading center.

    In addition to sea salt, they actually sell fish cakes.

    Fish cake is a new product, and there is a discount when it is just launched, and ordinary survivors can buy half a catty with their daily salary.

    If it is mass-produced in the future, it will only become cheaper and cheaper.

    It can be seen that the goal of the base at this stage is people's livelihood, and the products launched are not for profit, but for the lives of survivors.

    Jiang Ning came too late, and the fish cakes were already sold out.

    However, as the news that the mutated fish was edible spread, everyone in the base was excited about it, and even the smiles on the faces of the waiters became brighter.

    "I tried the fish cake I brought back yesterday. Although the taste is very ordinary, I didn't feel uncomfortable after eating it. I feel a lot more energetic today." "Who said no, I haven't

    eaten meat for many years. Nutrition is certainly comfortable.”

    “I hope that in the future, we will be able to eat more and more things, and we can enjoy hot pot at parties like before natural disasters.” “

    Don’t say it, don’t think our salary is not high, but the benefits are okay. I heard that green vegetables will be distributed in a few days."

    Coming out of the material trading center, Jiang Ning did not go to the pier, but went to the administrative service center to find Jiang Guanshan.

    Knowing that she was coming, Jiang Guanshan hurried out to greet her, "Comrade Jiang, what do you think?"

    Jiang Ning didn't hesitate any longer, "I agree to join."

    Jiang Guanshan smiled, "No problem, the treatment is easy, and I will help you Write to Xiao Huo to apply for special approval for military registration."

    Military registration? What a joke!

    Jiang Ning looked serious, "Leader, I haven't reached that level of ideological awareness. If I do it that day, we will apply for it on our own. You don't need to open the back door for us.

    " Let the hero go home."

    No, no, Jiang Ning is really not self-effacing, but his thinking is really not up to standard.

    In fact, she really just wants to live a good life with the people she cares about. What she has done before is just the responsibility and obligation of being a descendant of China.

    However, Jiang Guanshan really looked good at the two of them, and wanted to recruit them under his command.

    The more she refused, the more eloquent he was.

    Finally, Jiang Ning became anxious, "Leader, if you insist on this, I will think about going to the hospital to work again?"

    Jiang Guanshan stopped, "Don't, you have the final say."

    Jiang Ning took out a quick-acting heart-aid from his bag Wan, "This is the last bottle I stockpile. As for whether the hospital can concoct it in the future, we can only wait and see."

    After accepting the life-saving medicine, Jiang Guanshan warmly invited, "Xiao Jiang, are you free today? I invite you and Xiao Huo to have dinner at home."

    "No need, I'm going to report to the hospital tomorrow, so I'll go back and sort it out now." "Okay, we'll talk about

    the meal another day, and if you run into trouble in the hospital, remember to tell me anytime. Sending Jiang

    Ning away, Jiang Guanshan rushed to the hospital excitedly and found Ma Guangnian who was busy, "Dean Ma, I recruited a female doctor for you just now, and she also came from the southern military base. You can take it with you tomorrow." "

    Without outsiders, Jiang Guanshan is not afraid to tell the truth, "I can't say how good this doctor is, but she has made great contributions to the base. If her medical skills are good, you can take her with her. If her medical skills are not good, you can arrange her to an ordinary post.

    " Guangnian is engaged in academic research, and hates those who use the back door to solicit relationships the most. He frowned and said, "What's her name?" "

    Jiang Ning."

    Ma Guangnian thought he had misheard, "What name?"

    "Jiang Ning." Jiang Ning Guan Shan thought he was not happy, and said cryptically: "It seems that she is a little younger, but she saved the pilot at sea before, not only asked someone to bring back the ashes of the hero, but also pointed out the coordinates of the new home to the compatriots.

    The last time the leader had a sudden angina pectoris, she was also the one who took medicine to save him. "

    Ma Guangnian didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "Jiang Ning is my student, and today she is already teaching medical staff how to prepare medicinal materials. "

    As for why she didn't come to work in the hospital, she always has her own considerations. Everyone chooses differently, so he won't ask specifically.

    Jiang Guanshan was shocked, "Oh my God, that's really flooding the Dragon King Temple. My family doesn't know my family. . "

    No wonder Jiang Ning changed his mind suddenly. It turned out that he changed his mind when he met his teacher in the hospital.

    Now he is really relieved. Ma Guangnian's level of Chinese medicine has been well-known throughout the country long before the natural disaster.

    It is impossible for the students he brought out to go anywhere.

    With the two masters and apprentices in charge, he is really relieved in the hospital and can focus on other places.

    Jiang Ning returned to Area B by ferry, and it didn’t take long. Dou came back from work.

    She brought back half a catty of vegetables and said happily, "Sister-in-law, the yellow croaker meat is edible, so the task of the maggot raising group is not so heavy. "

    Heavy news. I don't know if she is doing well or she is sweet-talking because she will have a relationship with the leadership. In a few days, she will be transferred to the vegetable team as the team leader. After the efforts of the plantations in various districts, the

    vegetables grown can barely supply the canteen of the base. Next The main task is to cultivate and save seeds.

    Let all survivors have vegetables to eat as soon as possible.

    Jiang Ning asked with a smile, "Doudou, do you like your life now? "

ʚChapter 460 I Didn't Eat Fish, I Didn't Eat Fish!
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning asked with a smile, "Doudou, do you like your current life?"

    Doudou said without hesitation, "I like it."

    Although there will be intrigue among colleagues, she can already deal with it easily, and sometimes even find happiness from it.

    The work is very hard, but it allows her to find her own value.

    The days when there is food and drink are very good, but the spirit is very barren. Now I am tired and busy, but I have never felt more at ease.

    "Sister-in-law, I think it's pretty good."

    People will have selfishness, but it is undeniable that they are working hard in the general direction, and firmly believe that life will get better and better in the future.

    Jiang Ning smiled, well, she also wants to start a new life.

    In the evening, when Huo Yishen came back and saw Jiang Ning packing up his things, he couldn't help but ask, "How do you feel about going to the hospital today?"

    What about a hospital that lacks medical supplies and medicines?

    However, because of Ma Guangnian's sitting in town, people see hope again.

    Hearing that Ma Guangnian came to Hwaseong Base, Huo Yishen couldn't help thinking of the days in the Research Institute of the Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital, "How is Professor Li?

    " Get over it."

    Professor Li is a master of traditional Chinese medicine. Thinking of the anti-smog virus prescription he developed, I don't know how many survivors have been saved. It is a pity that he died in the natural disaster.

    If he is still there, it will greatly speed up the recovery of the Chinese medicine system.

    Huo Yishen was very happy to learn that Jiang Ning decided to go to work in the hospital.

    No one knows whether the natural disaster will end, but life must continue.

    Having a job can make people feel at ease.

    "Very good, we will go to and from get off work together in the future."

    Jiang Ning sighed, saying that she would not go to work for the rest of her life, but she still went to work.

    I'm used to sleeping late, and I really can't get up.

    The limp Jiang Ning was pulled up from the bed by Huo Yishen, squeezed the toothpaste and stuffed it into her hand, "It's the first day of work, don't be late."

    Then she woke up and started busy like a war.

    Hurrying to catch the ferry, he was so sleepy that he fell asleep on Huo Yishen's shoulder.

    When we arrived in Area A, there was plenty of time. Huo Yishen sent her to the gate of the hospital, "I'll pick you up after work." The

    hospital has two directors, one in charge of administration and the other in charge of academics.

    Jiang Ning hangs under the name of Ma Guangnian, and the fate goes round and round is really wonderful, as if he has returned to the days of Guangdong City Traditional Chinese Medicine Research Institute.

    Ma Guangnian was busy until late at night yesterday, so he found out the situation in the hospital and gave Jiang Ning a task.

    He has been studying Chinese medicine all his life, and he has only a half-knowledge of Western medicine. Jiang Ning has been with Lao Hu for a while, and he dare not say that he is alone. Simple surgical emergency treatment is no problem.

    The construction of the base is in full swing, and traumatic injuries are being sent in one after another, which cannot be cured by traditional Chinese medicine alone.

    The best way is to combine traditional Chinese and Western medicine to treat the injured as much as possible.

    Jiang Ning looked at the drug inventory list yesterday. There are not many emergency surgical instruments and medicines, but they can last for a year and a half.

    Therefore, the master and apprentice made a clear division of labor, with Ma Guangnian in charge of traditional Chinese medicine and Jiang Ning in charge of general surgery.

    In addition to treating daily patients, the main research direction of the two is the treatment and medical treatment of integrated traditional Chinese and Western medicine.

    It's just that Jiang Ning didn't expect the patient to come so quickly. It was only after ten o'clock in the morning, and an injured worker was urgently sent.

    The leg was cut open, and the blood flow was particularly profuse.

    His body was already poor, but now his face was pale.

    There is no condition for blood transfusion, so the bleeding can only be stopped and sutured as soon as possible, so as to avoid excessive blood loss and life-threatening.

    The patient was pushed into the operating room, and Jiang Ning and Ma Guangnian rushed there.

    Ma Guangnian used acupoint massage and acupuncture to reduce bleeding from the wound.

    Jiang Ning cleaned and disinfected the wound, hemostasis and sutured after local anesthesia.

    Half an hour later, the operation was successfully completed. For the next treatment, try to find a solution from traditional Chinese medicine.

    Jiang Ning and Ma Guangnian looked at each other and smiled, with a dignified expression, but also a hint of hope.

    Everything is missing, everything has to be explored from scratch.

    In the evening, Huo Yishen came to pick up Jiang Ning from get off work.

    There were a lot of things to do just after taking over, and Jiang Ning didn't put down the things at hand until eight o'clock.

    Fearing that it would be unsafe at night, Jiang Ning called Ma Guangnian to get off work together, only then did he know that the hospital has a dormitory.

    The next ferry had to wait for a long time, so the two simply rowed back by rubber boat.

    It was past nine o'clock when I came back, and Doudou and Gouzi hadn't slept yet.

    Left alone at home, Gouzi wrote his unhappiness on his face, and Jiang Ning coaxed him for a long time.

    Everything is difficult at the beginning, there are not enough surgical drugs, and the treatment effect is not good. Jiang Ning spends a lot of time discussing plans with Ma Guangnian, expanding the variety of traditional Chinese medicine and improving the quality.

    She asked for a dormitory at the hospital so that she could have lunch and rest at noon.

    Huo Yishen will come over when he is not busy, to accompany her for dinner or wait for her to get off work.

    Busy is busy, but it is quite fulfilling.

    It took a month, and the conditions were still difficult, but it was slowly getting on the right track. With the cooperation of Jiang Ning and Ma Guangnian several times, the combination of Chinese and Western medicine became more and more proficient.

    This head just breathed a sigh of relief, and a new task came - to find a way to rescue the survivors in F area.

    Who are the people living in Area F?

    It is a combination of mental illness and physical illness.

    Those who live there, no matter whether it is natural disasters or forced by the times, there are no good people.

    Jiang Ning refused without thinking, but Ma Guangnian planned to do it.

    "Mr. Ma, there are people who go crazy with excuses every day, and they have hurt many managers.

    You are the hope of the base now, and if something happens, it will not be worth the loss."

    Ma Guangnian has heard, "There has been improvement over there. Management, everyone is forced to live in isolation.

    If it is a prion, we are really at a loss, but if it is another disease, maybe there will be a harvest?”

    Supplies are scarce, survivors are forced to eat mutated oceans to get sick, and over time the body develops Disease, but not incurable acute disease.

    Even the yellow croaker that has mutated for many years can finally be eaten, and perhaps the patient can find a breakthrough in treatment.

    Ma Guangnian insisted, but Jiang Ning had no choice.

    Be a teacher for life, be a teacher for life.

    For Ma Guangnian's safety, Jiang Ning decided to accompany him.

    She found time to go back to the submarine, and took out two sets of protective clothing, "I stocked them up before, so I'm prepared."

    She took a few medical staff and boarded the ferry to Area F.

    Area F is guarded by soldiers and currently houses more than 300 people. It is also divided into four areas.

    These people all have serious mental illnesses. They are irritable, irritable and aggressive, they stare at others all day long, they also have pimples on their bodies infected with viruses or other things... In short, they not only lose their labor force, but also mess up

    . There are many diseases.

    Fearing that they would attack others, guardrails were added to the activity area.

    Ma Guangnian is not a psychiatrist, he is here today for survivors of physical illness caused by the virus.

    The infirmary is separated by two layers of fences to prevent patients from attacking medical staff.

    Knowing that Ma Guangnian and others were coming, the administrator selected more than a dozen typical patients and asked the soldiers on duty to bring them over one by one.

    The symptoms are different, such as red, swollen and deformed joints, pimples on the body, various rashes, organ failure due to attack, etc.

    Illness can crush people's emotions, and many people can't help crying, "Doctor, can my illness be cured? I don't want to eat fish in the sea, but I can't help it. I'm so hungry..." "

    Please Help me, I'm separated from my child, I still want to find her, I can't die..."

    Everyone has a reason to live, and when they are emotionally broken, they either break down and cry, or suddenly rush to the fence, reach out and think Grab the doctor, "I didn't eat fish, I didn't eat fish!"

    Jiang Ning lowered his head to sort out the medical records, and exchanged a few words with Ma Guangnian from time to time.

    To be honest, without testing equipment and without knowing where the virus has affected, everything is just crossing the river by feeling, but there is a lack of medical treatment and medicine, making it impossible to move forward at all.

    "Jiang Ning?"

    A sudden voice sounded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
68.9K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...
25.8K 510 27
Extreme climates are befalling the earth, and natural disasters such as floods, typhoons, extreme heat, and extreme cold are staged in turn. Jiang Zh...
75.5K 1K 149
Author: Pepper Terminator Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-05 Chinese name:《天灾囤货求生日常》辣椒终结者 Latest: Chapter 151 Extrheroine...