Natural disasters, I won by h...

By pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Check 431 - 440

446 10 1
By pinqu_

ʚChapter 431 Coward, Unworthy To Live
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Three people and one dog eat and drink, unlike people who have lived in submarines for a long time.

    Maybe earlier, when switching escape pods or yachts, or even taking in Sawadeeka's fishing boat, he had been targeted.

    They didn't do it for a long time, they just wanted to make sure.

    The little book that played with biochemical weapons and nuclear wastewater was a monster that drank blood. If they knew Jiang Ning's secret, it would be strange if they didn't do everything possible to capture the life back and slice it for research.

    Once they succeed, Jiang Ning will surely die.

    And the two of them don't even know where the monsters are, how many people and how many weapons, so it's not easy to get rid of them.

    Huo Yishen had a bad premonition. From the discovery of the fishing boat to the two voyages, he had sailed more than 200 nautical miles, but he was still in the peeping range of the book monster.

    This is not something ordinary people can do, most likely the military.

    Jiang Ning was surprised, "Little book military?"

    The island country was destroyed in an instant, and even the collision of the plates could not kill them. They were indeed a group of monsters.

    The blood of history tells the world that once it falls into the hands of these monsters, the end will be tragic.

    They are crazier than mad dogs, but they are not Qinggang Base, Lelong Base, the crouching dragon and phoenix chicks, who can be easily dealt with by only three people and one dog.

    While pondering how to deal with it, the submarine shook again.

    The book blames come so fast?

    Doudou ran over to ventilate, "Brother, Lanlan is here again."

    This time, it wasn't an itchy squat, it wasn't a collision, but it was hitting the submarine with its head.

    Swaying.

    Doudou frowned, "What does Lan Lan want to do?"

    Jiang Ning was thoughtful, "Maybe it wants to remind us to run quickly."

    Before knowing the strength of the enemy, it is right to run.

    Jiang Ning's ultimate goal is to survive, not to die with the book monsters.

    run! Full sail.

    This run lasted for three hours, and the dog suddenly barked at the No. 3 observation window, "Wow!"

    Jiang Ning hurried to the back of the cabin and stared at it with binoculars.

    There are indeed submarines following.

    I don't know if it's too far away, or the light on the bottom of the sea is not enough. I feel that the opponent's size is not too big, and I can't see clearly in the black mass.

    She continued to observe, and found two other groups of black shadows one after another, forming the shape of "Chuan" and chasing after them.

    Good guy, this is three-on-one!

    "Sister-in-law." Doudou shouted from the No. 2 observation window, "It is chasing us."

    Jiang Ning came to the No. 2 window and saw a black shadow on the right wing.

    The right wing has it, but the left wing cannot lack it.

    Good guy, this is to make her one against five.

    What to fight with?

    I can only carry it hard, I hope that the big country will make it tough enough.

    Knowing that there were five submarines clenching their teeth, Huo Yishen looked serious. Many submarines were built in the military base. They were designed to fight against marine disasters and mutant creatures. They were designed to resist weapons, but they were not used to deal with similar ones. .

    The mutated creatures were not in a hurry to surround 2688, but the monsters were fully fired.

    Huo Yishen pressed the emergency button to activate the submarine's external anti-collision bumper - the hedgehog awl.

    Liu Cheng and his 1926 used them to smash through Yingjiang's submarine and scare Maple Leaf away.

    I hope it will work. Although the book blames the pursuit of "ingenuity" in various industries, there are actually many thunderstorms.

    Instructor Xu introduced the hedgehog awl, which is a hard defensive weapon made of rare alloys, and it is still very trustworthy.

    Just after the external defense was completed, the submarine suddenly shook violently.

    The shaking range was not large, as if some blunt object hit the tail of the submarine, not a large-tonnage impact, but a sharp object impact.

    Speargun!

    The monster fired a spear gun and hit the No. 3 observation window of 2688.

    Jiang Ning immediately came to the tail, and the observation window was intact.

    Fortunately, she had the foresight to close the stainless steel protective door on the outer layer of glass in advance.

    The observation window is the weakest part of the submarine, so it can be seen that the book monster has made a deadly move, trying to penetrate the submarine and capture the three people and one dog alive.

    It's a pity that the father of the country is smart enough. In order to resist the attack of the tsunami and other disasters, he suddenly turned the submarine into a steel monster.

    It can even withstand the shocking tsunami caused by the impact of the plates, so there is really no need for the monster's spear gun to come out to embarrass itself.

    The two sides of the submarine are protected by hedgehog spikes. The head is relatively vulnerable now, but the quality of the speargun of the book monster makes Jiang Ning breathe a little easier... Just thinking about it, 2688 was suddenly hit hard and pushed hard in the

    seabed go out.

    Jiang Ning was thrown out and hit the wall heavily.

    For a while, many objects flew out.

    The dog was thrown and hit the ground with a slap.

    The same was true for Doudou, who was hit hard on the head.

    Jiang Ning grabbed the safety cabinet and got up, shouting: "Doudo, take Coke back to the room and fasten your seat belt."

    Damn it, he's gone crazy!

    When others are soft persimmons, right?

    She's going to kill them all!

    Doudou had been hit by hailstones before, and it took a long time for her concussion to recover, but now she was hit again.

    The same goes for Coke, although it is now physically strong, it is already a middle-aged and elderly dog.

    As long as the two had a good or bad relationship, she chopped the monster into meat and fed it to the shark.

    Just as Jiang Ning was swearing, she felt that 2688 had been rushed far away, but she didn't notice that the black submarine that hit it was bounced farther away.

    The opponent was full of confidence, and at the same time as they slammed into them at full speed, the external hedgehog spikes of 2688 smashed through the outer wall of their submarine.

    For a while, all the submarine personnel were thrown out, and the equipment alarmed frantically.

    There was a "swoosh" that flew up 360 degrees, and then fell heavily, causing brains to burst on the spot.

    Everyone got up and rushed to the control room to stabilize, but the button failed, no matter how many times it was pressed.

    The joystick is lifted up and down, but nothing happens.

    "Bageya Road, beast!"

    The water seeped, and the seawater continued to seep in.

    Baga, how could it be like this, it is obviously the hardest blunt weapon of the empire!

    Seeing the sea water seeping in, everyone was stunned. This is an imperial battleship, an underwater fortress!

    Baga, baga, baga, beast!

    Some reacted quickly and tried to contact other submarines, but the communicators had been soaked in the sea.

    The sea water rushed in frantically, and soon reached the knees, and two timid people rushed towards the hatch.

    Ya Mie, they don't want to die!

    But the cabin door was locked, and it was impossible to open it from the inside.

    He slapped desperately in anxiety, but his body was suddenly pierced by the sharp samurai sword, and blood gushed out immediately.

    Not only him, but the one next to him was also stabbed to death.

    Cowards, unworthy of life!

    Knowing that he was incapable of escaping, the book monster armed with a samurai sword stabbed himself in the abdomen and shouted: "For the empire!"

    The remaining few couldn't help singing.

    The singing is gentle, like a mother's call, more like cherry blossoms flying in the sky.

    At the end of the song, the sea water submerged their necks...

ʚChapter 432 Being Sucked In Vigorously
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Huo Yishen and Jiang Ning were completely unaware of what happened over there. The two quickly stabilized their bodies and worked together to control the submarine to stabilize it.

    "They have five submarines..."

    Jiang Ning hadn't finished speaking when he saw a few black shadows from 2688, forming a team quickly in front.

    One, two, three, four, five, six...

    a total of six submarines.

    No, they are not submarines.

    The hexagonal submarine aircraft is much smaller than 2688, but it is faster.

    Moreover, they actually perform underwater riveting.

    The two ships are combined into one, larger in size and heavier in tonnage.

    Hey, this is not a submarine, but a detachable and reorganized underwater mobile fortress.

    It has to be admitted that Xiaobenzi is limited by the geographical environment, facing the rising sea level but unable to expand the land area, they can only set their sights on the vast ocean.

    Although there is no military sovereignty, it does not hinder their idea of ​​building an underwater city.

    Jiang Ning thought it was just an idea, but he didn't expect it to become a reality.

    The polygonal rhomboid in front of me is more like a submarine aircraft, which can be disassembled and assembled vertically and horizontally at will, which is quite like a Transformer.

    Regardless of the fact that a single aircraft is less than half the size of 2688, once it is assembled, it is quite powerful.

    If the number is enough, it is entirely possible to become a base.

    Usually, it can be converted into whole parts, regardless of its size or tonnage, it is enough to cope with the changing weather at sea. When encountering a big storm, it can be converted into parts in time. Due to its relatively fast flight speed and familiarity with the sea area, it is enough to avoid most disasters.

    Xiaobenzi is good at the kind of small and big, seeking wealth and danger, especially loves to launch sneak attacks or aggression.

    They are extremely confident, otherwise they would not bump into them with their eyes closed.

    But when you realize your mistakes, you can correct them immediately.

    No, transform!

    Change, change, change, the six aircraft combined vertically and horizontally, and completed the integration on the seabed, both tonnage and attack were increasing dramatically.

    It is even more pity to die once. Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen would not be so stupid as to force their way into a head-to-head confrontation before they knew each other's fighting strength.

    When they fit together, they ran at full speed without blinking an eye.

    2688 ran ahead, and the flying machine of the book monster was chasing after it.

    If there are any shortcomings of their aircraft, it is that the aircraft is large and slow, and the action is not as sensitive as before.

    In the vast seabed, an exciting game of chasing after me is taking place.

    The book monster bites very tightly, chasing it from day to night, never giving up.

    The ancestors fought bloody wars for 14 years, and both millet and rifles won.

    Jiang Ning has no reason to be timid.

    She is very confident in the newly launched 2688. It has not experienced the tsunami of plate collision, not only has enough nuclear power fuel, but also the performance of other components is the best.

    But the flying machines of this monster are different. They have been tossing in the sea for several years. Even if they are lucky, they should have experienced countless storms and waves, and they are already old hands and legs.

    Consume, consume them!

    So, chasing from night to day again.

    Jiang Ning took the time to look at his watch, and then frowned, "The weather doesn't seem right."

    Huo Yishen also noticed it.

    It was already ten o'clock in the morning, but the light on the bottom of the sea was getting darker and darker, and the speed and direction of the ocean current were changing rapidly.

    According to the more than ten years of maritime experience taught by Liu Cheng, a new storm may be coming soon.

    Jiang Ning wanted to avoid the disaster, but the book monsters were chasing after them, and if they were not dealt with, there would only be endless troubles.

    2688 continued to sail at full capacity, driving in increasingly dangerous ocean currents, while the monster behind him was still following closely.

    After running for a day and a night, they were already showing signs of fatigue, and their mentality finally began to collapse.

    Several times, they all tried their best to catch up, trying to bump into 2688's ass, but Huo Yishen and Jiang Ning avoided them in time.

    No, it's getting more and more manic.

    The submarine detected an abnormal water flow, and the alarm began to light up...

    Huo Yishen's face changed, "No, there seems to be a vortex ahead."

    A vortex in the sea?

    Jiang Ning heard from Liu Cheng that the submarine vortex is a spiral movement formed by the collision of two or more ocean currents and sea monsoons under the influence of the earth's rotation.

    The size of the vortex is different, and the destructive force produced is very different.

    The small ones are less than one meter, and the big ones can reach hundreds of meters. They are magical existences similar to black holes in the ocean.

    Once such a disaster occurs, the consequences will be unimaginable. For example, in the dangerous waters of the Bermuda Triangle, hundreds of planes and ships have mysteriously disappeared for no reason.

    After the plate collision, the sea area became more dangerous due to the different terrain.

    As the voyage progresses, ocean currents and weather become more and more complicated.

    There was a thunderstorm at sea, multiple ocean currents crashed under the sea, and the vortex was expanding crazily...

    The alarm sounded harshly, and Huo Yishen looked serious, "If we don't hide, we will be sucked in."

    Doudou shouted anxiously from behind , "Brother and sister-in-law, they are speeding up and colliding again."

    Urgent, the book and the others are in a hurry.     Jiang Ning was also a ruthless person, gritted

    his teeth and said, "Go forward!"     Huo Yi deeply believed in Jiang Ning, so he resolutely rushed towards the whirlpool!

    The suction of the submarine vortex is very strong, 2688 began to go out of control, and the early warning device alarmed frantically...

    Just a dozen meters away from the vortex, the submarine aircraft of the book monster came up frantically, and the submarine suddenly disappeared!

    The monster in the front cockpit was already exhausted, but still hit the highest flight speed, and launched a crazy collision again.

    For the glory of the empire, not to mention the storm at sea, even if they are smashed to pieces, these people must be captured and studied.

    As long as the secret is cracked, the empire can regain hope.

    They were about to hit 2688's ass, but the other party suddenly disappeared, and a huge underwater vortex appeared in front of them like a ghost.

    Knowing that there is a storm and the seabed currents are complex, but with 2688 blocking the front, the book monster doesn't know that what he encounters is a seabed vortex.

    Now he suddenly appeared in front of him, like a devil with a green face and fangs, suddenly opened his bloody mouth and     rushed

    towards him... "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The submarine vortex is staggered.

    The six controllers fired at the same time, and the aircraft stopped suddenly, and they were thrown out one after another after chasing Red Eye.

    More than 30 meters away from the submarine vortex, the aircraft finally successfully stopped in a way that hurt the enemy eight hundred and self-damaged one thousand.

    However, due to the great attraction, the aircraft still approached the submarine vortex.

    Regardless of being injured, they got up in a panic, wanting to turn around and leave...

    Oops, before the aircraft crashed at a high speed, the alarm issued a crazy warning, and the entire program was locked, and it took time to unlock it.

    Facing the black hole on the seabed that was getting closer and closer, they unlocked it in a panic and wanted to regain control.

    However, a gigantic object suddenly rushed out from behind and slammed into the vertically and horizontally integrated aircraft.

    The aircraft lost control, accelerated and crashed into the submarine vortex.

    Accompanied by the scream of the book monster, the black diamond-shaped aircraft was sucked in...

ʚChapter 433 Are You Jealous?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Knocking over the flying machine of the book monster, the behemoth quickly escaped from the vortex of the bottom of the sea, sinking and floating in the terrifying waves, and let out a deafening cry.

    The black hole on the bottom of the sea expanded wildly, as if it wanted to swallow everything in the world.

    ...

    Putting the submarine at full sail into the space, Jiang Ning spent a lot of energy to stop it.

    Fortunately, the speed of the submarine is not fast. If it is a helicopter at full speed, it will probably blow up the space.

    Of course, this is just Jiang Ning's conjecture. After all, there is only one space, and she will not try it lightly until the moment of life and death.

    The submarine stopped firmly in the space. Seeing that she was tired and unable to stand still, Huo Yishen quickly reached out to support her, "A-Ning, are you okay?" "It's okay

    ." Jiang Ning hurriedly sat down.

    Huo Yishen took out a piece of chocolate, peeled off the wrapping paper and stuffed it into her mouth, "Replenish some energy."

    Feeling dizzy, Jiang Ning leaned his head on his shoulder, "I wonder if the book monster was sucked into the vortex of the seabed?"

    " Even if they don’t, it’s enough for them to drink a pot.”

    When they regained their composure, the two hurriedly checked Doudou and Gouzi, “Are you injured?”

    Thinking of the two falling to the ground, Jiang Ning couldn’t help but want to tear them apart. The book is strange.

    The dog was fine, it just kept wagging its tail when it regained its strength.

    On the contrary, Doudou felt a little nauseous and felt dizzy from time to time.

    Jiang Ning checked her carefully, but fortunately there was no major problem.

    Chasing and running all day and night, both mentally and physically have reached their limits.

    After fixing the dropped items in the submarine, Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen put the delicious food on the dining table, calling for them to come and have a feast.

    The sky and the earth are big, and the rice is the biggest.

    Steamed lion head, Buddha jumping over the wall, swimming crab, braised beef, seasonal vegetables.

    There is a lot of weight, three people and one dog can eat enough.

    Rest for a while, wash and sleep.

    Jiang Ning rested her head on Huo Yishen's arm, and said thoughtfully, "Tell Doudou about space."

    Doudou is very smart, and Huo Yishen taught her very well, so well-behaved that she didn't ask anything.

    But it doesn't mean she doesn't know anything.

    Growing up in an orphanage, experiencing two lifetimes of natural disasters, seeing all the darkness of human nature, doomed Jiang Ning's sensitive and suspicious character, without many times of life and death, it is difficult for her to trust others unconditionally.

    In fact, Doudou was also raised by her.

    In the past few years, the relationship between the two has been handled very well. Jiang Ning is also a sister-in-law, sister and mother, and Doudou has experienced nine years of natural disasters, and can rush to save her when she is in danger. When facing death threats, instead of resentment, she is grateful to follow Reluctant.

    He even entrusted Huo Yishen to her.

    Jiang Ning wanted to laugh, this child is smart and grateful, she knows everything.

    Her decision made Huo Yishen slightly surprised, "Are you sure?"

    "It's not that I don't believe in Doudou, but I'm worried about the uncertainty of the future."

    Jiang Ning leaned in his arms, "But today I don't know what will happen tomorrow, Doudou So smart, it's just deceitful to lie to her, let's tell the truth." It's

    tiring for her to use Huo Yishen as a shield all the time.

    As for the future, let's wait for the future to talk about it.

    Who knows if there is a future.

    "Okay, let me tell her." Huo Yi hugged her tightly, "A-Ning, no matter what the future holds, I will face it with you."

    Good, bad.

    The two fell asleep in each other's arms, both physically and mentally very close.

    After waking up, Huo Yishen and Jiang Ning opened the hatch and walked out to check the outer wall of the submarine.

    It's really tough enough, even if it was hit by a monster, it didn't even leave any impact marks.

    The two stayed outside for a while, and even the dog crawled out to eat the Chinese cabbage grown in the black soil garden, but Doudou never came out.

    Jiang Ning returned to the submarine to debug the equipment in the control room.

    Huo Yi sat deeply on the submarine, "Doudo, you come up."

    Doudou, who was resting in the room, climbed out of the hatch.

    Facing the black earth garden with the fragrance of melons and fruits, the lush medicine fields, rows of large trucks, familiar cruise ships and yachts, Doudou was full of surprise.

    Surprised, but not that surprised.

    The siblings were sitting on the submarine, and Huo Yishen handed her a glass of juice, "Doudo, do you remember how many times we escaped with these foods, medicinal materials, and escape tools?" Doudou drank the

    juice , "Many times."

    "I'm sorry, my brother lied to you."

    Huo Yi said frankly, "This is the space, it is Aning's chance in the last days, and it is not our parents who compensate us."

    Doudou understands, but not particularly understands, "What is space?"

    To be honest, Huo Yishen couldn't explain it clearly, "It's like a fairy's cloth bag, you can put things in and take them out again, it's a place to store things..."

    He took some time to put ginger Ning's space is clear with his sister.

    "The space originated before the natural disaster, and it was inspired by the blessings accumulated by A Ning's ancestors. Maybe it will disappear when the end of the world is over." Doudou thought thoughtfully, "Did you also accumulate

    blessings, brother?" , That's why I met my sister-in-law?"

    Huo Yi smiled deeply, "Well, maybe it's the virtues I accumulated in my previous life."

    He put his hand lightly on his sister's shoulders, "Doudou, the space belongs to Ah Ning, and she decides everything , she loves us so she can share with us, no matter how close our relationship is, we can’t take it for granted.”

    Doudou nodded, "Yes."

    Huo Yi taught by example, "Space is just space. It is usually used to store things, and it is used to save lives at critical times.

    It appears unexpectedly, and it may disappear at any time. We can't just because we have space to shelter, As a result, undue slack and greed will arise.

    The only thing that can make us stronger is ourselves, not borrowing from others."

    Doudou looked at the things in front of him with firm and clear eyes, "Brother, I know."

    Huo Yi rubbed her head deeply, "Do you like Aning?"

    "I do." Doudou said without hesitation, "She is like a mother."

    Huo Yi laughed deeply, "She is your sister-in-law, without her maybe you would have never existed You, you have to respect her and love her in this life, okay?"

    Doudou was very happy, "Yeah."

    Jiang Ning checked the performance of the submarine, restored the alarm procedure, and there were no major problems in other aspects.

    There were footsteps behind him, and even with his eyes closed, he could guess that it was Doudou.

    Unexpectedly, she suddenly hugged Jiang Ning from behind, and said happily: "Sister-in-law."

    The little girl looked happy and smiled like a flower.

    Jiang Ning was in a bright mood, "There is something delicious on the table, don't let it cool down."

    "Thank you sister-in-law." Doudou suddenly stood on tiptoe, kissed Jiang Ning on the cheek, and then ran to eat the food.

    Huo Yishen, who was following her, "..."

    Jiang Ning, who was kissed by the little girl, "..."

    The two looked at each other, both dumbfounded.

    Seeing Doudou sharing food with Gouzi, she couldn't help humming a song when she was in a good mood.

    Jiang Ning asked in a low voice, "Did you tell her?"

    "Well, she actually knows everything." Huo Yishen was also in a good mood, "Our honesty made her so happy that she was so happy that she dared to jump up and kiss you." Jiang Ning's eyes rolled, "Are you jealous

    ? "

    Huo Yi rubbed his nose deeply, "Why am I jealous? You and Doudou have a good relationship, and I'm the happiest one."

    Jiang Ning gave him rich eyes, "Tsk tsk."

    Being teased by his wife, Huo Yishen Covering their eyes with his body, he kissed her on the face, "Ah Ning, thank you."

    "Thank you for what?"

ʚChapter 434 Labor and management don't love anyone
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Huo Yishen didn't speak, he held her hand and clasped his fingers tightly, the deep affection in his eyes was like the sea.

    Jiang Ning glanced at him, "How many years have we been together?" He was fine, getting more and more tired.

    "No matter how many years, my affection for you will only increase."

    It used to be just love, but now there is still unresolved family affection, and it feels like nothing is enough.

    After the inspection was correct, the two began to discuss the issue of going out.

    The submarine vortex does not exist all the time, its formation requires special conditions, and the duration will not be particularly long.

    Three people and one dog were eating and sleeping in the space. It had been almost ten hours, and the vortex on the bottom of the sea had disappeared no matter how powerful it was.

    But for the sake of safety, it's better not to use the submarine, and go out in the escape pod to explore the situation.

    So, three people and one dog entered the escape cabin.

    "Shoot" and appeared in the sea.

    Doudou's eyeballs almost popped out.

    With the help of buoyancy, the escape cabin continued to rise, and the vortex on the bottom of the sea had long since disappeared.

    Soon, the escape pod floated up, and the sea was calm and the sun was shining and warm.

    All the previous horrors seemed to be just illusions.

    Jiang Ning's secret was revealed, and Doudou became more active, and looked around with a telescope.

    The sea stretches as far as the eye can see, sparkling everywhere, like shining stars.

    After looking around several times, he didn't find any monsters or other ships. Jiang Ning took out the yacht, played music and danced.

    Sun protection clothing, beach chairs, dogs sunbathing coldly in sunglasses-no one is loved by labor and management.

    Eat while surfing, drifting with the tide, basking in the sun and enjoying the food.

    Huo Yishen held the binoculars, "There is a submarine."

    All the staff were in place in an instant, the beach chairs and juice were all gone, and the eyes were fixed on the binoculars.

    A breathing tube sticks out of the sea.

    This is not an ordinary snorkel, it is much shorter and thinner than that of ordinary submarines.

    Jiang Ning subconsciously thought that the book monster should be their diamond-shaped aircraft.

    Sailing in the direction of 12 o'clock, the speed is extremely slow, and the breathing tube is floating and sinking.

    Anyone who has driven a submarine knows that this situation is wrong. It seems that it will fall apart at any time, and there must be a major failure.

    If I didn't guess wrong, it was probably destroyed by the black hole on the bottom of the sea, and now I'm just lingering on my last breath.

    From the looks of it, the yacht should not have been discovered yet.

    Jiang Ning was worried that he couldn't find them, but he sent them up by himself.

    The perverted thinking of the book monsters destined them not to shed tears when they saw the coffin.

    Unless all members die in battle, they will absolutely haunt Jiang Ning like ghosts.

    Don't look at the victory this time, but who knows when they will suddenly jump out.

    Jiang Ning is impatient and always on guard, the best way is to wipe them out.

    And now is the best opportunity to capture them and torture them, find the base camp of the monsters, and send them to the 18th floor of hell.

    Unexpectedly, Huo Yishen rejected it, "They won't recruit them."

    These gangsters are not ordinary survivors. Judging from their chasing and beating behavior, they are definitely fanatical militarists.

    Already brainwashed.

    They will not give in to the threat of torture.

    Huo Yishen suggested, "We follow from afar, and we can always find their base camp, and then we will find a way to eliminate them."

    Mr. Huo has the most experience in dealing with vicious prisoners.

    So, Jiang Ning changed equipment again.

    The escape pod turned into a submarine, quietly dived to the bottom of the sea, and followed the book monster not far or near.

    The vortex on the bottom of the sea is so powerful that the proud aircraft is blown to pieces, and the surviving monsters have to flee in embarrassment.

    However, the aircraft malfunctions frequently, and it swims slower than a black ghost.

    "Bastard!"

    The monster in the aircraft roared in despair when he found it, and kept beating the ground with his hands, tears flowing like he didn't want money.

    Seven aircraft, one of which was smashed by the submarine, and the rest were all sucked into the black hole on the seabed.

    All were crumbled.

    This is the fighting power of the empire!

    The beasts were all done by the group of people with mysterious powers.

    No, he wants to live and report the news.

    As long as the mysterious power is captured, rebuilding the empire is just around the corner.

    At that time, the empire will be the overlord of the world, trampling everyone under their feet.

    He thought beautifully in the tattered aircraft, but he didn't know that a huge black figure was approaching, and then slammed into it... There was a huge disparity in

    power, and the tattered aircraft was knocked out of the sea, and then fell down hard.

    Jiang Ning in the distance was dumbfounded, he didn't expect Lanlan to come out suddenly to cause sabotage.

    Alas, she is fishing.

    Lan Lan, who is usually quite docile, exploded in madness at this time, showing a ferocious devil face, and kicked the monster's flying machine like a rotten ball.

    Crazy.

    crash.

    With endless roars, he crazily vented his hatred.

    Lan Lan's memory is very deep, it was this junk thing that killed her child.

    The aircraft was dismantled into broken copper and iron under the violent ravages, and the monster fell out of it and fled to the sea in a panic...

    However, Lanlan's roar called out other ocean raptors—sharks.

    Seeing that there was food, the sharks would not be polite and swam over one after another.

    You pull an arm, I bite a leg, there is not even enough space between the teeth, and even some vicious ones will fight.

    As the blood continued to spread, the book monster disappeared like this.

    Lanlan found the tickler, swam over without hesitation, and opened her head...

    Jiang Ning, whose good deed was ruined and who still can't have any temper, "..."

    Lanlan is the first sister of Haiyang, what can she do?

    People want to avenge their son, what bad intentions can they have.

    But the tricky thing is that Jiang Ning has become blind. Where can the vast sea find the lair of the book monster?

    The fact that the book monster persisted for so long was definitely not discovered by accident, but a careful arrest plan.

    In other words, even if you fail this time, there will be another time.

    They could find Jiang Ning, but Jiang Ning could only touch the elephant blindly.

    This is not Jiang Ning's character, she will not allow unknown threats to accompany her for a long time.

    But now the only clue is destroyed by Lan Lan.

    Jiang Ning will not sit still, now he can only try his luck.

    She discussed with Huo Yishen, and continued to try along the direction of the aircraft, maybe there might be new discoveries.

    The submarine starts and swims in the ocean.

    Lanlan actually didn't leave, and followed without haste.

    Without advanced auxiliary detection equipment, the submarine would float up every once in a while to survey the sea surface.

    The place where the monsters can nest, no matter the terrain or ocean currents, will not be too complicated.

    Lanlan floated up and slowly approached.

    It still remembers the kindness of Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen for "drawing the gun", and it is no longer manic and angry before. It swims around the submarine, and even sprays water jets into the air to show its goodwill.

    The other party was in a good mood, Jiang Ning waved hello to it.

    Not to be outdone, Gouzi said, "Woof."

    Lanlan swam forward, saw that the submarine hadn't kept up, turned around and swam back, making a sound.

    The decibels were too high, much more powerful than the lion's roar, and the three of them and one dog quickly covered their ears.

    After seeing it repeated several times, Jiang Ning thought about it, "Is Lanlan saying, let's go with it?"

ʚChapter 435 Wait until it gets dark before doing it?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Lanlan's behavior made Huo Yishen feel unbelievable, "Maybe."

    Lanlan is the first sister of Haiyang, so she should be very familiar with this sea area.

    Blue whales are not only smart, but also have a good memory.

    Especially this one is particularly vengeful, the last time it was injured, it should have been singled out by the book monster.

    Not only does it avenge its son, but it also remembers to attack its own aircraft, otherwise it won't kill me.

    If you want to round up blue whales, it's not something that one or two book monsters can do.

    Therefore, Lanlan's revenge is just the beginning.

    Sure enough, seeing the submarine following up, Lan Lan stopped looking back and moved forward slowly.

    Jiang Ning didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "It saw us fighting with the monsters yesterday, does it count as an alliance with us today?"

    Huo Yi thought deeply, "If Lanlan can really find the monster's lair, it's definitely an alliance."

    Marine life, really It's amazing.

    So, 2688 followed Lanlan all the way, and several hours passed like this.

    Jiang Ning noticed that the ocean current had changed.

    Perhaps because of the special topography of the seabed, the speed of the water flow gradually slowed down.

    Not long after, the submarine issued an early warning, the depth of the seabed was getting shallower, and there was a risk of running aground.

    No wonder the current slowed down. It turned out that there was a mountain on the bottom of the sea, which changed the direction of the ocean current.

    Lan Lan surfaced to breathe, unwilling to move forward.

    arrive?

    Jiang Ning and others observed under the sea, but did not find the aircraft of the Benzi monster, or the trajectory of long-term activities of people.

    She activated the periscope and quietly observed the sea surface.

    The information came back quickly, and the two carefully observed the sea conditions they had photographed.

    Jiang Ning saw black spots in the distance in the sea area, and through continuous zooming in, he discovered that it was a large transport ship.

    There were actually two fishing boats near the transport ship.

    The fishing boat is not particularly big, but there are terrifying creatures on board.

    With a weapon in hand, a book monster covered in pimples.

    Is this the lair of the book monsters, or did they repeat their tricks and kidnap the transport ship?

    "Sister-in-law, this is our country's ship."

    Doudou said surprisingly, pointing to the text on the transport ship.

    Jiang Ning turned up the screen and saw it.

    No wonder Lanlan braked, and it turned out that the book monster was attacking again.

    Adjust the parameters, aim at the target, and the periscope will return the clearest picture.

    There are people on the transport ship, and they are also oriental faces, but they are all skinny.

    The ferocious-looking book monster held a weapon and drove everyone to the deck, cursing and swearing.

    Some people spoke forward, as if they wanted to negotiate with the book monsters, but they beat and kicked them.

    The assailant's book monsters had hideous and distorted faces, like ghosts crawling out of hell.

    Huo Yi stared deeply at the screen, his expression became more serious, and he said after a long time: "They are from our country, and they are unarmed ordinary survivors."

    He understands lip language, and probably knows what the captured prisoners are talking about.

    To be able to get the transport ship and gather so many survivors, it should belong to the official base.

    Jiang Ning subconsciously thought of the fishing boat of Sawadika. After they were caught by the book monsters, they either became snacks or used as bait to rob other ships. In the end, they could not escape death.

    For a while, the three of them fell silent.

    The submarine shook suddenly, gently.

    It was Lanlan who was arching again.

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, "How many monsters are there?"

    Huo Yishen's memory was amazing, "From the pictures, there are 23 fishing boats and the transport boat in total. It is estimated that there are still some that have not been captured in the pictures. A rough estimate There are 50 in total."

    Only 50 book monsters can rob a transport ship?

    Perhaps this is the cruelty of survival.

    Jiang Ning looked serious, "How many people are on the transport ship?"

    The transport ship is quite large, and it is no problem to be fully loaded with two to three thousand people, but the collision of plates caused countless disasters, and the number of people continued to decrease.

    Huo Yishen was silent for a while, "There should be several hundred people."

    Hundreds of people? Once they are dragged to the lair of the book monster, one can imagine what will happen to them.

    They should have noticed it too, so the boat was driving very slowly, and they should be looking for opportunities to save themselves.

    Jiang Ning turned off the periscope, "Say, take them all together, or divide them up?"

    Huo Yi thought for a while, "If you let them go back to their lair, not only will they become more powerful, but they may also take the people on the transport ship. Threatening us."

    Even if the natural disasters are the end of the world and the land has sunk, but the heart still has a belonging, and domestic conflicts should be resolved behind closed doors.

    Birds of a feather flock together.

    When the disaster comes from the outside, if there is a choice, there is no need to sacrifice the tribe.

    Until now, no one has had it easy.

    Jiang Ning thought of many people, including He Tianming, Ma Guangnian, Professor Li, Gu Tinglin, and major bases across the country.

    Countless people gave their lives or blood, and they tried their best to keep the survivors alive.

    At this point, they are going to be eaten by the book monsters?

    No matter how indifferent Jiang Ning was, she couldn't stand on the sidelines when she reached the stage of ethnic conflicts.

    "The sun is about to set." Jiang Ning looked at the observation window, "Wait until it gets dark before doing it?"

    Huo Yishen began to formulate a battle plan.

    Jiang Ning took out weapons from the space, bombs, fuel bombs, submachine guns, etc.

    Doudou continued to observe, "Brother and sister-in-law, they are not leaving."

    Spending the night at sea? It is estimated that it is quite far from the nest.

    The sun was setting and it was getting dark quickly.

    Except for the whistling sea breeze, I couldn't see my fingers.

    2688 surfaced quietly, Jiang Ning took out two sets of diving suits.

    Doudou is eager to participate in the battle, looking forward to it.

    "You guard the submarine and protect Coke." Huo Yishen comforted her, "Aning and I will entrust you with this difficult task. Can you do it?" Doudou was a little disappointed, but thinking that guarding the house was equally important, "

    Brother Sister-in-law, I promise to complete the task!"

    The hatch opened, and Huo Yishen and Jiang Ning quietly entered the sea.

    The bottom of the sea is in danger at any time, and the two swim hand in hand towards the direction of the fishing boat. If they encounter dangerous marine life, they can flash into the space in time.

    Fortunately, the journey went smoothly.

    The book monster is used to living in the ocean, and even sleeps very vigilantly, leaving half of the people to guard it.

    It's just that the sea wind was quite strong at night, and the fishing boat swayed with the waves, making the book feel drowsy.

    Jiang Ning quietly emerged from the water, reaching out to the fishing boat.

    The fishing boat was taken into the space, whether it was sleeping soundly or distracted while watching, all of them were kicked out of the space in an instant.

    Thump, thump, and monsters have entered the sea one after another.

    "idiot……"

    As soon as he opened his mouth, the cold sea water poured in frantically.

    Ahhh, help!

    They instinctively struggled, and the guns in their hands dropped.

    After struggling a few times, I realized that I seemed to be able to swim.

    Really stupid.

    So, they all surfaced and shouted...

ʚChapter 436 Thank You, My Family!
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen quickly swam to another fishing boat with the help of night vision goggles, and used the same method to collect the fishing boat.

    A dozen book monsters were instantly kicked out by the space and fell into the sea.

    For a while, there were scolding everywhere, but unfortunately no one could see clearly in the dark.

    The book monster, who was attacked unexpectedly, caught the struggling person nearby, drew out his knife and stabbed him.

    The white knife goes in and the red knife goes out, stabbing more than a dozen times without stopping.

    It wasn't until the other party screamed and scolded Ba Ge Ya Lu that he knew that he had stabbed one of his own people.

    God, he stabbed one of his own people.

    However, before recovering from the grief and self-blame, his shoulder was grabbed again.

    Without any hesitation, the white knife went in and the red knife went out.

    Whoever he is, he never let go.

    Killing is better than being killed.

    He is definitely not the only one who thinks this way.

    For a while, several places of blood spread in the water.

    The screams at sea startled the monsters on the transport ship.

    They turned on the lights and ran out, only to find that the two fishing boats had disappeared.

    "Baga!"

    Just as they were shocked by the scene in front of them and trying to save their companions, the survivors of Huaguo on the transport ship suddenly acted.

    I don't know who took the lead, and rushed over to throw the book monster standing on the side of the ship into the sea.

    If there is one, there are two.

    A lot of blood fought with their lives, since they are all dead anyway, it is better to fight with their lives.

    The ancestors were not afraid of bloodshed and sacrificed, and vowed to drive the invading little book out of the country, and they can do the same!

    In the dark, the resistance kicked off with gunshots...

    The books in the sea wanted to climb up, but unfortunately the transport ship was too high, they couldn't climb up at all.

    "Ah..."

    There were more and more screams on the pitch-black sea.

    shark!

    The smell of blood attracts sharks.

    Dozens of them appeared in groups, opening their bloody mouths and jumping over the monsters.

    Jiang Ning didn't expect it to go so smoothly, and he didn't waste a single bullet.

    Sharks are coming, and the sea is extremely dangerous.

    Just as Jiang Ning was about to pull Huo Yi deep into the space, a vortex suddenly appeared behind him, swallowing the two of them instantly...

    Longevity, she was actually swallowed by a shark!

    How big is this shark to swallow two people in one bite?

    Hey, where are the sharp teeth.

    Jiang Ning realized later that she and Huo Yishen were swallowed by Lanlan.

    Uh, how should I say it? It's true love.

    The swarm of sharks frantically bit the monster that fell into the water, but they were still afraid of the first sister of Haiyang. They did not dare to easily challenge the status of the blue whale, and none dared to come up to besiege.

    Lanlan swam back to the submarine, spat out Jiang Ning and Huo Yi, and let out a high-decibel cry.

    Jiang Ning's eardrums buzzed, "..."

    could blow for a lifetime, but she and Huo Yishen almost swallowed the blue whale.

    Fortunately, he was wearing a diving suit, otherwise it would be strange not to be covered in saliva by Lan Lan.

    Huo Yi stared deeply at Jiang Ning, really speechless—her hobbies are really special, and she's not afraid of being swallowed by Lanlan in one gulp.

    With the space in hand, Jiang ruffian was indifferent, "If Lanlan dares to swallow me, I will go into the space and take out the cruise ship. It's not my fault that it will break its stomach."

    Lan Lan, who couldn't understand human language, "..." Thank you, my family!

    The two climbed into the submarine and took out the binoculars. The survivors on the transport ship seemed to have regained the initiative and ruthlessly threw the captured book monster into the sea.

    The shark, still full of desire, opened its mouth wide, waiting for the meat to fall.

    Huo Yi stared at the transport ship for a long time, and then explained to Jiang Ning, "They are the survivors of the official base in Lu Province. They escaped the plate collision on land and entered the sea." The official has a total of eight transport ships, and they were companions all the

    way , and was later dispersed by a storm.

    The future is boundless, in order to save fuel, the transport ship takes the survivors to drift at sea.

    It's hard to say, but fortunately.

    They encountered several storms, but they survived without any danger. God blesses them.

    "There are officials and soldiers from local bases on board. The living environment is very harsh, but they are relatively united. Otherwise, it would be impossible to kill the monsters so quickly.

    "

    This time it's a book monster, what will happen next time?

    I feel like I can't hold on anymore.

    The survivors were devastated and sat numbly on the deck, the remaining light in their eyes was almost extinguished.

    Before encountering the book monster, under the official leadership and encouragement, the survivors were not completely desperate.

    But seeing the ruthless monster drinking blood, the last string in my heart broke.

    Some people couldn't help crying, "Kill me, I don't want to live anymore."

    He didn't want to become a monster that cannibalize or be eaten by his own kind, and eventually mutate like Benzimon.

    The base official who was beaten and injured stood up, and he wiped the blood from his mouth, "Comrades, we have persisted for nine years, survived the collision of plates, and experienced countless disasters.

    We have walked 99% of the way, and maybe we will see light and hope after walking 1%.

    Remember how you promised your loved ones? Will survive no matter how difficult it is.

    We not only live for ourselves, but also for our relatives and friends, and for mankind.

    Please believe in the country and the power of the people, they will not give up on us, we will find a new foothold, hope is still there. As he said ,

    he took out the worn-out national flag and put it on his body. "A big river has wide waves, and the wind blows the fragrance of rice and flowers on both sides. My family lives on the bank, and I am used to listening to the boatman's chant..." Singing, tears streaming down his face

    , Many people cried with their heads in their arms.

    Hundreds of people sang in chorus, and the singing sound drifted far away with the sea breeze.

    Jiang Ning turned his face away and stood quietly in the darkness.

    After calming the emotions of the survivors, Captain An endured the pain and returned to the lounge.

    The salty smell rushed up his throat, and he vomited out a mouthful of blood.

    The secretary quickly helped him to rest on the bed, and said anxiously: "I'll go to the ship's doctor.

    Captain An called to stop him, "It's useless, there is no medicine on board. " "

    "You are seriously injured. If you don't give medical treatment, you may..."

    Captain Security smiled wryly, "Xiao He, if I'm not here someday, you have to lead them to continue walking."

    The military base doesn't lie. They say the new home will be built, and it will be built, but we haven't found it yet.

    Don't give up, or we really have no hope.

    The secretary even breathed bitterly, "However, we have been searching for so long, but there is no news at all. The supplies on the ship are gone, and it may not last for three days. " "

    "As long as you can last, as long as there is one person on board, you can't give up hope." "

ʚChapter 437
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The secretary had no choice but to bite the bullet and agree.

    "Don't make a sour face. If even we are downcast, how will you let the outsiders get through it?" "

    Captain, I was wrong." The secretary took a deep breath, "What should we do now?"

    Captain An endured the pain, "This place is too evil. The two fishing boats will leave if they say no. I'm worried that the book monster will come again at any time. It's better to leave as soon as possible." The

    secretary immediately went to make arrangements.

    Half an hour later, instead of leaving the boat, there was a sudden commotion outside.

    Captain An yelled a few times before the secretary hurried in and said excitedly, "Captain, we are saved."

    He struggled to sit up, "What's wrong?"

    "The two fishing boats that disappeared just now reappeared.

    " The captain became anxious when he heard this, "Prepare for battle, beware of these monsters, we must not let them kill our compatriots.

    " , there are all kinds of vegetables, the other one is herbs, and the whole boat is..."

    The secretary spoke incoherently, crying and laughing as if possessed by an evil spirit, "The Bodhisattva has manifested, the Buddha has manifested, there is no limit to human beings. Road."

    An captain sighed, but unexpectedly lost another one.

    This is not the first, nor will it be the last.

    He struggled to go out, brewing up a good mood and planning to persuade the survivors.

    When we got to the deck, the survivors were lying on the side of the ship and cheering, while the escort soldiers had already put down the rope ladder and jumped onto the fishing boat floating with the current.

    It's the fishing boat of the book monster, yes, there is still their residual stench floating on it, as well as a few guns and samurai swords.

    All the food on the boat is fresh.

    Fresh as if picked from the field.

    There are also green vegetables, which are actually dewy.

    Someone said sharply, "Look, what is that?"

    On the grain pile, there was a five-star red flag waving in one hand, and a piece of paper was pressed underneath.

    Several people hurried over, it turned out to be group coordinates.

    The military base is not a lie, it really has a new home.

    This is the coordinates of the home!

    The red hand-waving flag was quickly passed to the captain of the security team, and countless eyes greedily looked at the red flag in his hand.

    Very red and bright, like a flame burning in the dark.

    Captain An rubbed the chess pieces repeatedly, his tears dripped on the paper with the coordinates, and he couldn't help choking up and shouting, "Comrades, we have found a home." We have a home

    !

    They are going home!

    Bags of food and herbs were constantly being moved to the transport ship, and hope was rekindled on the faces of despair.

    Captain An stood on the deck and looked at the sea repeatedly with binoculars.

    The secretary was puzzled, "Captain, what are you looking for?"

    "Looking for someone to help us."

    "We have looked for it, but there is really no one."

    Captain An is an atheist, he only believes that man can conquer heaven, and ghosts and gods are pure nonsense.

    Someone must be helping in secret, and the power is mysterious and powerful, otherwise, how could they deal with the book monster quietly and send back the fishing boat full of supplies in a short time.

    They are compatriots of the same blood.

    The descendants of the Yellow Emperor for five thousand years in China.

    Captain Security didn't care about his injuries, so he quickly called the captain over, "How long will it take to reach this coordinate?" A

    steady stream of supplies were loaded onto the ship, and the captain was equally excited, "It's far away from where we are, and we have to go through countless winds, waves and ocean currents."

    "Are you sure you will arrive successfully?"

    "Guaranteed to complete the mission!"

    No matter whether they are sure or not, instead of wandering aimlessly waiting to die, they must find a way to get there.

    As long as there is a direction to go home, one day it will arrive.

    Everyone worked together, and all the supplies were moved to dawn, and finally all the materials were moved.

    With so many supplies, it would be enough for them to reach their new home if they saved their food.

    Oriental fish belly white.

    Captain An stood on the deck and looked at the vast sea again.

    The secretary came over with the steaming medicine, "Captain, this is what the ship's doctor prepared for you, drink it while it's hot." Captain An asked concerned

    : "Can the medicine be used?"

    "Don't worry, everything is useful. "

    The ship's doctor was going crazy with joy, and the mysterious man sent all the commonly used medicines.

    He no longer worries that the survivors are sick and there is no cure.

    If God had taken care of him earlier, perhaps so many people would not have died.

    But no matter what, God finally opened his eyes.

    All the materials have been loaded, and the captain can set sail only after the captain gives an order.

    The captain gave the order, "honk the whistle, thank you."

    The secretary was surprised, "captain, if you honk the whistle, you may attract the monsters." The captain

    reiterated, "honk the whistle, thank you."

    So the transport ship drifting , honk loudly in the dark.

    With the black smoke rising from the start, the transport ship slowly departed from the coordinates.

    This time, they won't get lost again.

    Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen sat in the submarine control room, watching the transport ship leave through the periscope.

    Lost a batch of unused food and herbs, but the two hearts felt unprecedented ease.

    They will continue to drift, but their hearts belong.

    At dawn, Doudou got up to make breakfast, only to find her brother and sister-in-law sitting in front of the observation window, looking at each other and smiling.

    Slowly approaching, hugging and kissing.

    She reacted quickly and hurried back to the room.

    Gouzi didn't believe this evil, so he poked out half of his head secretly.

    Then... the whole dog felt bad, "Woof!"

    Doudou grabbed its ears and quickly dragged it back.

    They didn't sleep all night, but the two of them were still in good spirits. Jiang Ning took out breakfast from the space and gave them two, "I'll go to sleep, you keep an eye on the surroundings, and let me know if there is any movement." When they returned to the room, they almost fell asleep

    .

    Huo Yishen covered her with a blanket, looked at her stretched brows, and there was still a smile on the corner of her mouth, which rose slightly in her sleep.

    She lived comfortably and easily, so he was happy and satisfied, and couldn't help but kissed her on the forehead.

    No matter how hard a hedgehog's shell is, its heart is still soft.

    Faced with a force majeure disaster, she sent two ships of supplies out in exchange for inner peace and joy.

    Whether it is out of emotional or spiritual needs, it is very worthwhile.

    Huo Yi deeply hoped that the haze deep in Jiang Ning's heart would dissipate as soon as possible.

    After sleeping for two hours, the submarine shook again.

    Doudou didn't give an early warning, so it was probably Lanlan who came again.

    The two stood up, and it turned out to be the impatient Lan Lan, who urged them to continue on their way.

    Doudou can't wait to use the loudspeaker to communicate with it, instead of disturbing his brother and sister-in-law to rest.

    So angry, my cheeks are puffed up.

    After sleeping, the body has recovered, Jiang Ning did not blame Lanlan.

    First use the periscope to observe the sea surface, make sure there is no problem, and then follow Lanlan to the bottom of the sea.

    The further he went, Jiang Ning found that the sea area became more complicated, the ocean current was sometimes complicated and sometimes calm, and the seabed life was extremely rich.

    This place is indeed very suitable for building a base. The seabed terrain is relatively high, and it is easy to build artificial islands. The periphery is surrounded by complicated ocean currents, and the enemy is not easy to invade.

    Sure enough, 2688's sonar sensed that there was an obstacle ahead.

    It was too far away, and the light on the bottom of the sea was insufficient. Through the observation window and the telescope, only a huge black shadow could be seen.

    Lanlan swam far away, surfaced and made a high-decibel sound.

    Taking advantage of it to attract attention, the periscope quietly sticks out of the water to shoot.

    Good guy, there are more than a dozen boats densely packed on the surface of the sea, including fishing boats, transport boats, warships, and black aircraft...

ʚChapter 438
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    There are more than a dozen boats densely packed on the surface of the sea, including fishing boats, transport boats, warships, and black aircraft.

    It's just that the book monsters are inherently narrow and extreme, short-sighted and ungrateful, and the resulting things are narrow and not on the table.

    The so-called warship, heck, even if he could really make a big guy, his Yingjiang father would never allow it.

    In addition to ships, wooden buildings are also built on the sea.

    Drive iron piles into the seabed, build a plane with wood on top, and then build up densely, like a poisonous beehive.

    It can only be said that the book is lucky to have found such a geomantic treasure, otherwise it would have been torn apart by the ocean storm.

    Jiang Ning made a rough calculation and estimated that there were hundreds of people.

    Clothes are drying outside the wooden house. There are men, women and children. These are all home.

    And there are quite a few people living on the boat, they should be the book monsters who went out to rob.

    Surviving by snatching marine life, all of them have become monsters in a few years, even children are covered with lumps and sarcoma, which makes people creepy.

    Three people and one dog, it is still very difficult to deal with hundreds of book monsters.

    Lanlan caught the eyes of the monsters, causing them to dispatch two boats to hunt them down immediately, with guns and fish arrows dispatched one after another.

    Jiang Ning took the opportunity to retract the periscope, and immediately drove 2688 away from this sea area.

    There are so many book monsters, if you want to catch them all, you need to think long-term.

    After leaving dozens of nautical miles, the submarine found a relatively calm sea area and stopped.

    The hull and the sea buildings are not small, and the monsters are well versed in water. They lost several groups of people in a row, and the whole staff is already on high alert, and there is an observation deck on the wooden building.

    It's easy to spot if you get close.

    Lanlan is exceptionally smart, otherwise 2688 would have been exposed.

    After waiting at the bottom of the sea for more than half an hour, this guy really came back.

    Huo Yishen and Jiang Ning have already finished the discussion. Whether it's tearing up devils with bare hands or throwing bombs, it's not realistic to shoot with machine guns.

    If you want to deal with them, you have to leave the submarine. It's not a big problem for the three of them to have diving suits. They can hide in the space when they encounter the monsters to fight back, but what about Coke?

    Dogs don't have diving suits.

    It's impossible to give it to Lanlan to take care of, right? Will be swallowed in one gulp.

    Moreover, the monsters are infected and mutated by the virus. If they are unfortunately injured and infected during the fight, the loss outweighs the gain.

    There are always accidents in fighting, and space is not everything.

    The two deliberated, either wait for the bad weather to come before doing it, or wait for them to go out to rob and annihilate them.

    No matter which way, you always need to know yourself and the enemy in order to be foolproof.

    After making a decision, the two decided to survey the terrain around the monster's lair, in order to find the best ambush point.

    Therefore, the submarine began to patrol the seabed with the old nest as the center.

    Lanlan didn't understand, but insisted on chasing after her.

    In this way, after swimming slowly on the bottom of the sea for seven or eight hours, the submarine sonar sent feedback, and an obstacle appeared in the direction of six o'clock.

    In addition to terrain obstacles, there seem to be moving bodies, which seem to be very large in size and number.

    Jiang Ning was curious about what kind of creature could live in such a large area of ​​the seabed without moving for a long time.

    Fish is out of the question.

    Lan Lan issued a warning, and started to rush 2688 to leave quickly.

    An existence that even First Sister Haiyang is afraid of?

    Jiang Ning immediately became interested, and wanted to know who Fang Shengsheng was so awesome.

    Thus, 2688 approached quietly.

    Jiang Ning took out the binoculars and looked around with all his might.

    As the line of sight draws closer, it seems that something is squirming vaguely.

    Jiang Ning stared at the camera for a long time and found that it was a few tentacles.

    Big, long, purplish red, with dense circles growing on it.

    This is... squid whiskers?

    Huo Yishen came over to look at it, "This should be the king squid mentioned by Liu Cheng."

    The king squid, that is, the giant octopus in the North Pacific, is the largest octopus in the world, with a body length of about 9-10 meters and a weight of six to seven hundred. catty.

    The giant monsters of the North Sea in the film and television clips are based on the king squid. They can drag a ship into the bottom of the sea, and they are extremely fierce.

    The body length of the king squid is 9-10 meters, which is only the normal data before the natural disaster, but now it has been more than nine years since the natural disaster, and they have already mutated.

    Such a big group, the tentacles alone are more than ten meters long, not to mention the body length and tonnage.

    Not only do they live in groups, but they also have extremely violent tempers. Even if they are alone, they dare to fight a sperm whale that weighs 50 tons, and the winning rate is not low.

    With such a large number, if they go berserk...

    Jiang Ning suddenly had a dangerous thought, "Can our submarine outrun them?"

    Huo Yi was deeply surprised by her madness, "Squids are called swords in water, the reason why they swim so fast Very fast..."

    They rely on the reaction force of the water sprayed by the funnel tube on their belly to advance rapidly, and their jetting ability is like a rocket launch, which can make them jump from the deep sea and jump out of the water as high as 7 meters to 10 meters. Like a cannonball, it can fly about 50 meters in the air.

    The cruising speed of squid can reach more than 15 meters per second, and the maximum speed can reach 150 kilometers per hour.

    150 kilometers per hour?

    Jiang Ning felt like going crazy.

    Submarines will definitely not work, but yachts can.

    The maximum speed of the yacht is 70 knots, which translates to 130 kilometers per hour.

    The king squid just ran out of the deep sea with the speed of a cannonball. If it has been

    swimming on the surface, the speed should be relatively slow.

    Of course, this is just the normal king squid speed, and they are now mutated.

    Whether to bet or not, Jiang Ning will leave the decision to Huo Yishen, after all, he is the best at sailing a yacht.

    What she can guarantee is that in case of danger, people and the yacht will be taken into the space.

    After all the calculations, if you want to wipe out all the monsters, the only way to use your strength is the safest move.

    There are certainly risks.

    What is risk-free? When people are unlucky, drinking saliva can choke to death.

    Huo Yi thought it over and over again, and agreed.

    2688 sends out sonar to Lanlan, driving it away.

    As the submarine surfaced, Huo Yishen aimed the speargun launcher at the squid nest.

    Jiang Ning took out the yacht and stuffed Doudou and Gouzi into the escape cabin for protection.

    With everything ready, she fastened the safety line and opened the yacht.

    Huo Yishen received the signal and fired three spearguns at the squid nest a few kilometers away.

    The speargun was extremely sharp, and the sight was clearly assisted. It hit the squid nest with great accuracy, and blood gushed out.

    Huo Yishen moved swiftly, opened the hatch and quickly climbed up the yacht.

    Jiang Ning took advantage of the situation to put the submarine into the space.

    The two worked well together and everything was done in less than two minutes.

    But the King Squid reacted very quickly. They were attacked by them and injured members, and they became furious instantly.

    The waves on the calm sea were churning, and countless huge tentacles flew out of the sea, churning and surging in the water.

    They moved out in groups and quickly chased out towards the yacht, and the waves boiled for a while...

ʚChapter 439
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The distance of a few kilometers was approaching at a lightning speed, and the white waves were like flying swords, killing them all the way like a rainbow.

    Huo Yishen fastened his seat belt, and the yacht galloped on the calm sea, heading towards the lair of the book monster.

    Jiang Ning stood on the back deck holding on to the safety bar as two huge waves rolled over, one in front and one in the back, and his eyes fell on the squid who kept chasing and running away.

    They are really fast, with crimson tentacles like devil's hands, constantly flying up and down to stir up the wind and clouds, and it feels like there are rockets on the back of their buttocks.

    The tentacles are raised more than ten meters, smashing huge waves, and the overwhelming force can shake everything out.

    Even after a distance, Jiang Ning could feel as if waves splashed on his face.

    There is no doubt about Huo Yishen's skills. The yacht can fly, but the limit speed is flawed, and there is a clear gap with the mutated North Sea giant monster.

    The yacht pulled the shortest distance in a straight line, but the explosive power of the angry squid was astonishing.

    In less than half an hour, the distance was stretched from a few kilometers to hundreds of meters.

    If there is another explosion, a tentacle strikes violently, and it can overturn the yacht in an instant.

    500 meters, 300 meters, 200 meters, 100 meters...

    The flying spray hit Jiang Ning's face, as if he had been severely whipped, and his clothes were splashed wet.

    The huge tentacles came over and landed less than 50 meters away.

    Jiang Ning turned around and looked forward, and could vaguely see the lair built by the book monster.

    The opportunity was rare, and she was unwilling to give up, so she gritted her teeth and yelled into the walkie-talkie, "Speed ​​up!"

    Huo Yishen switched to the limit gear and rushed towards the goal.

    The yacht is like a sharp arrow piercing the clouds, directly hitting the lair of the book monster.

    The enemy's situation was sudden, and the sentry on the wooden building was shocked. When they saw the situation a few kilometers away, their eyeballs almost flew out.

    An enemy is invading!

    An enemy is invading! !

    An enemy is invading! ! !

    Level 3 alarm sounded at the base.

    The book monsters quickly took their positions and raised their guns at the speeding yacht.

    A few kilometers seem to be a long way, but they come so fast.

    Facing the weapon of the book monster, the yacht suddenly passed by in an S shape, and the flying waves blocked the disturbing squid, and they continued to move forward bravely.

    The book blames no cannon, so it can only aim with a submachine gun, and its eyes are closely following the yacht.

    Submachine guns are effective at 200 meters, they are waiting for the optimal range.

    The aircraft has a speargun, which has been used to deal with giant sea creatures these years, and one is less than one, and it also needs to be aimed.

    The yacht is huge, even if the ship surrounds the wooden building, if it hits at full speed, the destructive power will be immeasurable.

    Baga, are they crazy? They actually attacked by suicide!

    How did the other party find such a safe and secret place?

    The book monster on the wooden building, watching the yacht flying towards him, was so shocked that his eyes would pop out, especially when he saw the countless huge red tentacles chasing after the yacht, he couldn't help screaming.

    North Sea giant monster!

    King squid!

    They once hunted and killed a lone North Sea giant monster. They used countless spear guns, overturned the fishing boat, and even lost an aircraft. They only succeeded in hunting at a huge price.

    Now, countless tentacles are stirring, at least dozens of them.

    Crazy, the world is crazy!

    They shouted in despair, their three souls and six souls were scattered, "Da Mie!"

    The book monster held a charge and shot wildly.

    Seeing that there were only a few hundred meters left, Huo Yishen turned sharply on the yacht.

    The runaway king squid didn't stop the car, and rushed over with a shattering momentum.

    The dense bullets hit the red tentacles, and the king squid ran away even more angrily. Countless tentacles fell from the sky and slapped heavily on the ship.

    The black aircraft was photographed flying.

    The tentacles entangled the fishing boat and dragged it into the depths of the seabed.

    The whole fishing boat rolled over, and the monsters on the boat were swept into the air by the tentacles, crushed into a pulp, and then thrown into the sea with surging waves.

    For a while, ghosts cried and wolves howled, and the waves rolled.

    Several tentacles flipped onto the warship, lifted, pulled, and collapsed in the shaking... The

    red tentacles clung to the giant steel pipe on the seabed, pulled, stirred, bumped, entangled, twisted...

    Dozens of squids were like hell. Evil ghosts, crazily destroying all the obstacles they encounter, and the book monsters that have made countless survivors at sea fearful, are simply paper tigers in front of them—vulnerable to a single blow.

    The aircraft sank, the fishing boat capsized, and the transport ship was dragged.

    In the face of absolute power, even if the machine gun weapon hits the king squid, not only will it be useless, but it will further stimulate their rage, in exchange for more cruel revenge.

    The huge tentacles swept across and shattered the wooden building, and the book monster fell into the sea screaming and losing his soul.

    Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen did not enter the space, but parked the yacht in the distance, quietly admiring the masterpiece of art of King Squid.

    The King Squid does not eat humans, especially mutated humans. It just destroys and vents its anger as much as it wants, and removes all obstacles to the ground.

    The waves of blood rolled, and the rapidly spreading blood attracted a swarm of sharks, crunching each bite.

    Standing on the deck, Jiang Ning intertwined with Huo Yishen, watching with his own eyes the wooden building collapsed on the sea, and the base of the monster gradually sank.

    The king squid still seemed dissatisfied, constantly looking for the target, and then locked on to the yacht in the distance.

    Then, catapult!

    The target has been destroyed, and there are no more monsters in this sea area. Jiang Ning is indeed courageous enough, but he will not challenge the impossible without thinking.

    The man and the yacht decisively flashed into the space.

    The ejected Kraken lost its target and fell into the deep sea with a bang.

    It was a bloody storm outside, and the space was quiet and peaceful.

    Jiang Ning opened the escape pod and let the two out.

    Gouzi rushed over, whining and pawing at the shit shovel officer.

    Jiang Ning calmed it down, "I'm fine."

    Gouzi went to paw the trainer again, "Wow!"

    Doudou suppressed a smile and explained, "I was so anxious about Coke just now, it wants to go out to fight."

    Since drifting in the ocean, the dog Zizi no longer has anything to do, and his heart is not at ease, and sometimes he will be awakened when he sleeps at night.

    Jiang Ning stroked the dog's head and took it off the yacht.

    Stepping on the soil, smelling the fragrant green grass, the dog, who had been suppressed by the sea all day, completely liberated his nature, and ran to his heart's content in the black soil garden.

    The ocean is too ethereal, and humans still prefer land.

    Even though Doudou had grown up, she ran after the dog, "Coke, wait for me."

    The two ran wild in the garden, and Jiang Ning and Huo Yi went deep into the villa.

    For the rest of their lives, they hugged each other tightly.

    Jiang Ning raised his head, "Mr. Huo, am I being too headstrong?" He actually took him to take risks.

    Huo Yi thought deeply, "A little bit, but I believe in you."

    In the end of the natural disaster, as long as you live, you will not take risks.

    It is indeed extremely dangerous to lead the king squid to exterminate the monsters, but if you fight them with real swords and guns, your life will also be in danger, so you can only choose the best plan.

    Jiang Ning hugged his waist, "I believe in you too."

    Without his composure and steady performance, she would never dare to provoke the king squid.

    There were dangers, but in the end it won.

ʚChapter 440 Are you saying goodbye to us?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Without the book monster coveting the space, Jiang Ning felt much more relaxed.

    Life at sea is relatively depressing, so come to a hot spring bath to completely relax.

    In the evening, eat and drink to celebrate.

    Salt and pepper shrimp, pork belly chicken, toothpick beef, and baked lobster in soup.

    The three of them raised their wine glasses, and Jiang Ning smiled like a flower, "Come on, I wish there will be no more monsters in the world." You

    can't drink Coke, but Fanta is poured.

    It took more than an hour to finish eating at night. Doudou cleaned up the table, and Gouzi helped in the kitchen to rest assured.

    Jiang Ning picked the freshest sunshine roses, washed them up and sat in the living room to watch a movie.

    Huo Yishen peeled Sunshine Rose and stuffed it into her mouth.

    Jiang Ning smiled while eating, "Thank you, Mr. Huo."

    They are old couples, and they still engage in such flirting, but Huo Yishen is also quite useful.

    This is the most comfortable time in the space. There is no need to hide from Doudou, and the family sits on the sofa and talks freely.

    The villa has many rooms, and Gouzi and Doudou live in a spacious place.

    After destroying the book, I feel comfortable physically and mentally, and I will enjoy it in the space today.

    Going to bed at night, Huo Yishen closed the doors and windows, and opened the drawer to get family planning supplies...

    Jiang Ning didn't expect that such a thing could be celebrated?

    But the body is extremely comfortable.

    Extremely tired, but the two embraced tightly.

    It was this cruel end of the world that made Jiang Ning and Huo Yi meet and get to know each other deeply, and they were incomparably compatible physically and mentally.

    Sometimes I can't help but wonder, if there is no natural disaster and the end of the world, are there two balance lines that will never intersect?

    Just thinking about it makes me feel very sorry.

    Jiang Ning thought, Huo Yishen is the man in this world who tolerates her unconditionally.

    She couldn't help but ask, "If you hadn't met me, what kind of woman would you fall in love with?"

    Huo Yishen was unwilling to speak, "Where's the if, the assumption is meaningless."

    Jiang Ning scratched him until he said until.

    Huo Yishen can't explain clearly, fate is a wonderful thing.

    There is no feeling, no matter how beautiful it is, there is no feeling.

    But if you feel it, maybe it's just a moment.

    "Did you covet me from the beginning?"

    "No, I just think you're weird."

    Living next door, of course you have to understand, but the more you understand, the more you want to know.

    I don't know since when, I have taken it to heart.

    Huo Yishen wasn't going to make trouble, he was worried that Jiang Ning would be bored by her stuffy temper, but luckily she was more lively.

    It feels really good, and the complementarity is a matter of course.

    Jiang Ning kissed him, "Huo Yishen, you are really good too."

    There was no dream all night, and it was already midnight after waking up.

    Yesterday was extravagant, today we can't be willful, no one knows what will happen in the future, time has to be saved.

    What Jiang Ning was thinking, the king squid had already left.

    But for the sake of safety, Jiang Ning did not use submarines or yachts, but chose the escape pod steadily.

    Three people and one dog sat in the escape cabin, and quickly left the space.

    The escape pod appeared at sea, and Jiang Ning was about to look at the situation outside when several forces suddenly attacked, dragging the escape pod to the bottom of the sea.

    Several people were shocked, looking at the glass of the cabin door, a red tentacles with horns appeared impressively.

    Be good, after the king squid destroyed the lair of the book monster, instead of leaving, he used it as a nest.

    No, they were staring at the escape pod as soon as it came out.

    A squid has 10 legs, each of which is more than 1 meter thick. It only takes three or five legs to easily entangle the escape pod.

    The huge tentacles dragged the escape pod, sinking continuously, strangling while sinking...

    They were all caught, and Jiang Ning was not in a hurry to escape.

    Falling into the hands of this group of violent North Sea giant monsters, the more you resist and escape, the more violent they will kill you.

    The escape pod is no better than other non-escape tools. It is a solid fortress made of aerospace materials. It is not easy to toss and break it. However, the body of the king squid is quite special, just like a good ping pong ball or an egg held in the palm of the hand, but it is even more difficult. destroy.

    As Jiang Ning expected, the king squid kept tightening its tentacles, but it couldn't flatten the escape pod.

    As long as the tentacles are released, the ghost floats towards the sea.

    Loosen, grab, strangle, let go...

    The king squid is irritable and mischievous, this one lets go, and the other one gets entangled again, and they continue to wring, but they can't be wrung...

    They run wild again, and countless tentacles stretch out to snatch the escape pod.

    It's a pity that compared with their size, the escape pod is too small, and the round floating body is difficult to find a force point in the sea. Dozens or hundreds of tentacles grab a ball, and it feels like the tentacles are fighting first.

    Confirming that the escape pod was extremely safe, Jiang Ning followed suit.

    Hey, the escape pod hides in space.

    Hey, the escape pod came out again.

    Sometimes the escape pod was entangled in the tentacles, and the eyeballs of the king squids almost popped out.

    They became interested in an instant and wanted to play with the ball.

    So, one after another came to grab the ball.

    No matter which group, as long as the number is large enough, it will be divided into ranks and ranks.

    Over time, it is easy to cause disputes and conflicts, and it is easy to fight when encountering conflicts of interest.

    No, they fought over a toy.

    For a while, the calm sea was once again turbulent.

    The escape pod was scrambled and snatched, sometimes pushed out of the sea to play as a volleyball, sometimes dragged to the bottom of the sea, and sometimes disappeared out of thin air.

    Fighting, grabbing, like a vegetable market.

    This sea area is not deep, and amid the ups and downs, there are many broken ships on the bottom of the sea.

    Judging from the appearance, it should be the lair of book monsters that have been dismantled.

    The king squids were in civil turmoil, which attracted the attention of the squid king, and saw that the gang of good-for-nothings were fighting for a ball.

    Angrily, it stretched out its huge tentacles, and slapped the escape pod out of the air.

    It has great strength and can shoot the escape pod tens of meters away.

    The escape pod flew up, spun in the air, and then slammed into the sea, drifting with the waves.

    The boss shot him flying, and none of the La Las dared to chase him.

    The three of them and one dog were stared at by the omnidirectional device, but somehow they managed to escape from the king squid's nest.

    Drift farther and farther until it disappears.

    After drifting for more than three hours, after confirming that there was no problem in the surrounding sea area, Jiang Ning even dribbled the ball into the space, put on a submarine and came out again.

    The submarine enters the sea and slowly sinks to a suitable height.

    After escaping from the squid den, three people and one dog sat in front of the observation window and drank morning tea.

    Jiang Ning was drinking soy milk and eating steamed buns, but when he looked up, a huge monster rushed over.

    Uh, it's Lanlan.

    Today's Lanlan is very lively, and the strength of the submarine is much lighter, probably because of the revenge of the big revenge.

    It revolved around the submarine, left and came back...

    Doudou tilted his head and thought, "Is Lan Lan saying goodbye to us?" Jiang Ning thought for a while, "     It should

    be."

It is suitable for the survival of large whales. The reason why Lan Lan lingers and does not leave is to look for opportunities to avenge her son.

    Now that the vengeance has been avenged, it is time for Lanlan to return to the deep sea where it is suitable for survival.

    2688 surfaced, three people and one dog walked out of the submarine to say goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 510 27
Extreme climates are befalling the earth, and natural disasters such as floods, typhoons, extreme heat, and extreme cold are staged in turn. Jiang Zh...
39.6K 595 47
A ​​ruthless flood swept the world, natural disasters came, extreme cold and heat, earthquakes and a series of extreme weather appeared, human civili...
8.3K 147 12
After Lu Xiaoxiao was reborn in an accidental car accident, she was bound to a convenience store management system. [Drip-received a customer today (...
75.5K 1K 149
Author: Pepper Terminator Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-05 Chinese name:《天灾囤货求生日常》辣椒终结者 Latest: Chapter 151 Extrheroine...