Natural disasters, I won by h...

By pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 421 - 430
Check 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Chapter 411 - 420

512 9 8
By pinqu_

ʚChapter 411 A Man's Mouth, A Deceiving Ghost
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning was so dazzled that his eyes were staring at him. Fortunately, he had a few safety belts to protect his body, otherwise it would be no wonder that he would have fallen into a mess.

    The gravity device rotated crazily, and just when the stomach acid was about to spurt out, it finally got stuck.

    It was dark all around, and I could only look at it through the round glass.

    The hatch is up, and the line of sight can just look up.

    The fissure is so deep that only a light can be seen, shining down from a distance above.

    From Jiang Ning's view, it was at least two to three hundred meters high.

    That's right, I can't fly even if I insert my wings.

    At this point, there is nothing to be afraid of, she turned sideways to Huo Yishen and said, "Mr. Huo, we may have to retire in the cracks here."

    Huo Yishen was also used to it, without any nervousness, "I'll be with you."

    As soon as the words were finished, the earthquake struck again, and countless mud clods mixed with stones kept falling down.

    At a height of two to three hundred meters, the impact force can be imagined.

    The escape pod was hit by a rock, and it felt like it fell down a few meters.

    Fortunately, it was made of aerospace materials and was not flattened by falling stones.

    The mud and rocks continued to fall until it gradually stopped after a few minutes.

    Immediately afterwards, the already weak light suddenly turned black...

    Jiang Ning raised his head subconsciously, only to see that the sky above seemed to be covered by something.

    It was transparent at first, but it got thicker and thicker, and the light became darker and darker...

    When Jiang Ning saw what it was, his eyes suddenly widened, and he couldn't help but raised his arms to protect his head, and hid his body aside.

    waves!

    They came overwhelmingly, devouring the boundless plateau basin like a torrent of water in the sky, crashing into the cracks in the ground at a speed of three thousand feet.

    The sea water rushed down vertically, constantly hitting the escape cabin.

    The escape pod is safe, but the visual impact is too strong, like an iron fist hitting the heart.

    The escape pod was shaken crazily by the rush.

    Jiang Ning stared at the glass, afraid that it would shatter in a moment.

    However, what a big country makes is to build it, let it fall apart, and I will stand firm.

    The sea water poured in continuously, and while the sand and stones continued to sink, the water level soared rapidly... The

    escape cabin floated at a speed of 100 meters.

    It can only be said that Jiang Ning does not have the life of cracking the ground for retirement.

    She made the right choice, choosing the escape pod was the most correct choice.

    The plate collision loosened the soil in the plateau basin, creating numerous cracks for underground water to seep upward.

    Even if the escape pod falls into a crack, the shattering and sinking of the plate will cause a tsunami, and the huge impact will cause the soil to roll and stir, and the escape pod can escape by virtue of buoyancy.

    Huo Yishen should have guessed it a long time ago, otherwise, with a younger sister to support, how could he be willing to accompany her to support her in the depths of the ground.

    A man's mouth, a deceitful ghost!

    In just two minutes, the escape pod floated to the surface of the sea, rolled, twirled, and jumped in the turbulent waves...

    flying, flying, floating up.

    Like a duckweed drifting with the tide, you can't control your destiny at all.

    The light was on and off, Doudou was dizzy from being shaken, "Brother, I want to vomit."

    Jiang Ning unbuckled the double safety belt, reached out and pulled the curtain of the hatch, and the escape cabin fell into darkness.

    She asked Huo Yishen to modify the curtain manually.

    Immediately afterwards, Lianren and the escape capsule flashed into the space to avoid disaster.

    She stuffed Doudou with plum blossoms, "Hold it in your mouth, close your eyes and rest, it will be fine later."

    Huamei antiemesis, one for each person.

    Feeling dizzy, I don't know if the body is shaking or the soul is floating.

    The sweet and sour plums stimulated the taste buds, gradually waking up the lax consciousness, and Doudou felt much more comfortable.

    Jiang Ning turned on the light, "Aren't you injured?"

    They each checked, and found no trauma, the most important thing was being strangled by the seat belt, feeling dizzy and about to fall.

    Jiang Ning checked the dog on purpose. It was obviously frightened, both eyes were dumbfounded, but with the protection of the trainer, it was not frightened enough to go crazy.

    He collapsed on the ground and stuck out his tongue.

    Rest for half an hour, the spirit is much better.

    Jiang Ning probed with his consciousness, and the claypot rice thrown in just now, because he didn't choose a place in a hurry, fell all over the living room and spilled all over the floor.

    I can't eat it, so I can only replace it with a new one.

    This time it is stir-fried yellow beef, don't worry and eat slowly.

    After eating and drinking juice, let the two quickly take a nap.

    After staying in the space for almost two hours before going out, the escape pod floated up and down with the waves.

    Jiang Ning opened the curtains, and bright light came in.

    The peak of the tsunami caused by the subsidence of the land has passed, and the vast ocean is in sight, with no end to the wind and waves.

    Unwilling to give up, Jiang Ning took out his binoculars and looked for it.

    For half an hour, no land or mountains were found.

    Such a high altitude is also doomed, and the earth may... no longer have land.

    Even if there is, it will soon sink.

    What will happen in the future is unimaginable.

    Several people felt heavy in their hearts and were too tired to speak.

    The waves are raging and the wind is high, and there is no end to the buoyancy.

    The light gradually dimmed, as if it was going to be dark.

    Doudou has no appetite, less than half of his usual meal.

    As the night deepened, she said, "Brother, I can't sleep, my head hurts so much."

    Huo Yishen took her temperature and found that she didn't have a fever.

    The heartbeat and blood pressure are a bit high, which is probably caused by restlessness and seasickness.

    Huo Yi cared deeply, "There's melatonin, you can sleep more comfortably after taking it, do you want it?"

    Doudou nodded, "Yeah."

    After feeding his sister the medicine, he touched her head and comforted her: "Sick seasickness. It’s really uncomfortable, just wait until you get used to it.

    Don’t think so much, sleep well and rest, we’ll get through it.”

    Doudou closed her eyes obediently, but she didn’t let go of her brother’s hand.

    For half an hour, she fell into a deep sleep.

    Jiang Ning took the escape pod into the space together.

    Akira like this, even she has seasickness.

    Jiang Ning was not in the state of each other, and Jiang Ning endured vomiting and went upstairs to rest.

    Huo Yi hugged his younger sister back to the room, and in order to let her sleep more peacefully, he did not forget to put some soothing incense on her.

    After a quick shower, I changed into pajamas and lay down on the bed to rest.

    Thinking of not knowing what will happen tomorrow today, Jiang Ning tossed and turned and couldn't fall asleep.

    Huo Yishen lay down next to her, and hugged her into his arms, "What's wrong?"

    "What do you think will happen next?"

    Huo Yishen didn't know, and could only insist that the natural disaster would pass.

    If you don't even believe in yourself, once the anger in your heart is vented, you really can't hold on.

    There is no answer, only life and death.

    Jiang Ning calculated the time. It has been nine years since the natural disaster, and the space is generated for two hours every day. Except for those used up in these years, there are only 86 days left.

    In other words, not even 3 months.

    And the natural disaster will last for no one knows, and what disasters will follow is even more unpredictable. What if the time runs out and the natural disaster is far from over?

    It may be only a few seconds or minutes before life is lost.

    So time should be saved.

    The two set the alarm clock and only slept in the space for 4 hours.

    Seasickness or something, just get used to it slowly, I'm afraid you won't have a chance to get dizzy in the future.

    Sleep is very important, Jiang Ning also ordered the soothing incense.

    When the time was up, Huo Yishen wanted her to sleep more, so he carried his sister into the escape pod first, then came back to help her change clothes, and also carried her in to fasten her seat belt.

    Jiang Ning opened his eyes in a daze, and waved his hands out of the space...

ʚChapter 412 Heroic, But Useless
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Shaking and shaking, Jiang Ning continued to sleep with his eyes closed.

    Huo Yi opened the curtain deeply, only to see that he couldn't see his fingers outside, but he could vaguely see stars when he looked up.

    The stars are beautiful, but the world is terrible.

    Huo Yishen covered Jiang Ning with a blanket, closed his eyes and continued to rest.

    Drowsy, and when he opened his eyes, the sky was already slightly bright.

    Gouzi lay on the window, looking into the distance curiously, "Wow!"

    Today's sea is relatively calm, and the shaking has weakened a lot, so Jiang Ning unbuckled his seat belt and walked over.

    It was actually sunrise at sea.

    There is a layer of faint mist on the sea surface, like a mysterious veil, the red sun is shining golden, rising slowly, the light tearing through the mist and dyeing the sea and sky red.

    Beautiful, yet cruel.

    Jiang Ning took out his mobile phone and took a photo of the dog watching the sunrise through the window.

    After a good night's sleep, Doudou felt much better, and quietly ate steamed buns and porridge.

    Jiang Ning muttered in a low voice, "The waves are still relatively large. Yachts and cruise ships are probably not easy to use. Can submarines be used?"

    Huo Yishen did not suggest, "Submarines are suitable for deep sea driving. Now that the land has just sunk, I don't know how deep it is, or It is easy to run aground, or it will cause damage to components.”

    There is no choice but to choose to watch dramas and eat melon seeds.

    A specially selected funny movie, watching and slowly forgetting the time.

    When Doudou got up to move around, he looked at the outside world through the glass, and suddenly his eyes were locked in the distance, "Mountains, there are mountains!"

    Human beings are not good at surviving in the ocean by nature, so how can we not be excited when we hear that there are mountains.

    Jiang Ning leaned over, and sure enough there was a mountain in the distance.

    A mountain standing in the ocean.

    The sun shone on the top of the mountain, faintly emitting light.

    Feeling the call of the holy light, Jiang Ning took out a telescope to observe, and felt that the mountain was quite huge, as if it was a little familiar, as if he had seen it somewhere.

    Uh, isn't this the roof of the world!

    God, she drifted here.

    If you continue to float down, you will soon be out of the country.

    Looking close, far away.

    After floating for two hours, the waves are getting faster and faster, and I feel that the waves are coming soon.

    Sure enough, after wave after wave, they began to put on a crazy show again.

    She looked at the roof of the world from time to time, but she didn't know that it just started to crack and collapse when her upper and lower eyelids were fighting.

    Jiang Ning widened his eyes, witnessing its collapse.

    The violent shaking caused the glaciers on the top of the mountain to burst, exposing the black-brown mountain body that has been hundreds of millions of years old.

    The falling glaciers hit the mountain continuously, and then split into countless fragments, hitting the mountain repeatedly.

    Glaciers turn into ice cubes, ice cubes into ice particles, and ice particles into snowflakes...

    Yes, from a distance, it looks like an alpine avalanche, or milk pouring down from a chocolate tower house, with gradual and distinct layers.

    The glaciers fell and poured into the sea, and the roof of the world was chopped into countless pieces by the cold and ruthless devil's hand wielding a deadly sickle.

    First it trembled violently, and then the mountain exploded, and the stones that had been hundreds of millions of years rolled down, and with the heroism of dying together, they slammed into the roaring sea... a

    shocking wave was set off.

    It's just a shocking wave, like moths to a flame.

    Heroic, but useless.

    The backbone that symbolizes the earth was easily crushed and sank silently into the vast ocean.

    No matter how hard you search, there is no trace.

    The feeling of loss ruthlessly devoured the joy of just discovering it.

    Seeing everything, Jiang Ning seemed to have been stabbed in the heart.

    She has never climbed the roof of the world, but for humans who land and sink, this mountain is a spiritual symbol and a lighthouse in the dark.

    As long as it stands, there is hope for land.

    However, under the impact of repeated natural disasters, his spine was shattered and he could no longer stand up.

    Even with the worst plans, Jiang Ning still had a bright light in his heart, but it was extinguished at this moment.

    She looked at the direction where the mountain was swallowed, and couldn't recover for a long time.

    ...

    After being in the sea for a long time, Doudou began to feel dizzy again, but she suppressed it and said nothing.

    She saw a living person, a person floating on the sea holding a bamboo raft.

    It was too far away to see his complexion clearly, but he seemed to be very weak, and no one knew how long he could last.

    Compared with him, she was not so happy following her elder brother and sister-in-law.

    The escape pod was a bit wobbly, but at least you can move around freely without the wind and sun, and you don't have to worry about eating and drinking.

    She didn't say anything, after all, she couldn't save him.

    Doudou turned her face away, and no longer added to the troubles.

    At night, after Doudou falls asleep, Jiang Ning still enters the space to rest.

    In fact, she has been thinking about it these years, should she tell Doudou the truth?

    Even though he was very careful, and Huo Yishen was there to cover every time he took something, but Doudou had grown up and was very smart.

    Faced with this white cutting black, Jiang Ning has often been unable to do what he wants.

    In the future, going in and out of the space will become more and more frequent, and the reasons will become more and more difficult to find. She even suspects that Doudou already knew the truth and just didn't tell it.

    Don't look at Doudou's soft and waxy words, but she is actually very thoughtful, and many things are hidden in her heart, even her own brother may not be able to talk about it, let alone her sister-in-law.

    Just pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger.

    This character is an advantage in the last days. Not only is it not easy to be deceived, but it is also the type of selling others to count money.

    But Jiang Ning is vaguely worried. The interests of the three are now the same, and there is no conflict. But in a few years, she will get married?

    Just like Zhang Chao and Lu Yu back then, it can be said that they grew up wearing the same pair of pants, and Zhang Chao even endured bricks for her.

    But later, each other found a lover who stayed together for life.

    It seems that it is still a group, but the interests are different, first it is a husband and wife group, and then it is a large group.

    The current Zhang Chao will no longer bear bricks for her like when he was a child, because he has his wife to take care of him.

    The same is true for her, she will reach out to help when encountering difficulties, but it is impossible to risk her life to protect her friends.

    Jiang Ning couldn't make up his mind, so he handed over the decision to Huo Yishen.

    Huo Yi thought deeply.

    In recent years, he has attached great importance to Doudou's education, and Jiang Ning's downloaded novels will be put away and not shown to her.

    She has no idea what space is.

    Even if you know that you can take things out of thin air, you don't necessarily know that people can come and go freely.

    However, Doudou is indeed very thoughtful, and it is not ruled out that he has known that he can enter and exit the space.

    No matter how close the siblings are, Doudou will not tell Huo Yishen everything.

    And Huo Yishen didn't know how many things were hidden in her heart.

    "Let's not talk about it. On the day when I can't hide it, I will say it is my space."

    One day, if the disaster is over and civilization is restored, Doudou will really have other thoughts, and the space will disappear.

    Being a man is hard, being a man is even harder.

    The space belongs to Jiang Ning, she will take care of Doudou in every possible way for his sake, no one can guarantee that she will remain the same?

ʚChapter 413 You Have No Husband
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The palms and backs of the hands are full of flesh, Huo Yi has a deep understanding of the balance relationship, so he should grasp this degree well.

    They are all people who have experienced two lives and have seen too many bad human natures. Jiang Ning looked at Huo Yishen, "If someday there is a rift between Doudou and I because of space, what should you do?" This question is undoubtedly a

    proposition .

    Huo Yishen couldn't give an answer to the hypothetical question, and there was no standard answer, "A Ning, the space is yours, don't think about it."

    Jiang Ning didn't make things difficult for him, let's talk about it when the day comes, and don't use assumptions to internalize yourself.

    If you think too much, you will become suspicious, and see that everyone has ulterior motives, and even if there is no problem, problems will arise.

    The plates collided, the land fell, and the whole ball was messed up.

    The terrain changes, the ocean currents change, and nothing is normal anymore.

    Drifting eastward in the morning, the ocean current is heading south again in the afternoon, moody like a tantrum-ridden child, which makes people always on tenterhooks.

    Jiang Ning met several groups of survivors at sea, escape cabins, bamboo rafts, assault boats, life buoys and so on.

    In short, the Eight Immortals cross the sea, each showing their magical powers.

    Some drifted far away with the ocean current, and some drifted past in front of them, slapping the escape pod desperately, "Help, Helpme!"

    The blond-haired, blue-eyed foreigner from an unknown country.

    It's good to be able to protect yourself, Jiang Ningquan pretended not to see it.

    The escape pod floated on the sea for a few days, the wind and waves finally disappeared, and the sun was shining outside.

    Jiang Ning closed the curtain for a nap.

    When Doudou opened his eyes again, the escape capsule had already been placed on the yacht.

    The yacht rests quietly on the surface of the sea.

    Jiang Ning opened the hatch and stretched out against the sun.

    Stepping on the deck, Doudou was very pleasantly surprised, and even tried to jump a few times.

    The wilting Gouzi suddenly became lively, wagging his tail around the three of them, "Wow!"

    It felt like he was alive again.

    The ocean is vast, and the three of them have no destination, and they don't plan to take a yacht for a ride. Drifting slowly will save a lot of gasoline.

    But there was no anchoring to fix the yacht. After all, the ocean was too mysterious to make people feel insecure. In case of an unexpected disaster, I was afraid that it would be too late to pull the anchor.

    Without wind and waves, the yacht drifted very slowly.

    Jiang Ning simply moved out the sun umbrella and beach chairs, not forgetting to put a glass of juice beside them.

    If you want to escape your life, you have to enjoy it in time, otherwise it will be too bitter.

    So, the three of them and one dog were wearing sunglasses, lying on beach chairs on the deck, sunbathing through a sun umbrella.

    Although the sun is mild, in fact, the ultraviolet rays are very strong.

    Someone who couldn't stay idle put on sunscreen for Jiang Ning. Jiang Ning was ticklish and couldn't help laughing.

    Doudou quietly covered Gouzi's eyes, and said in a low voice, "Shh, don't look."

    After two hours in the sun, Jiang Ning went back to the room to rest after having a comfortable lunch against the sea breeze.

    The sea seemed calm, but Huo Yishen was used to being cautious, so he chose to stay and watch.

    Jiang Ning was afraid that he would be bored, "Do you want to go fishing?"

    There are fishing tools in the space, which seem to be taken from Chairman Feng's study, and they are very expensive at first glance, at least worth more than six figures.

    Huo Yishen doesn't have this hobby, but it can be cultivated.

    Taking out the tools and bait for him, Jiang Ning kindly reminded: "Mr. Huo, don't be dragged away by the shark."

    Huo Yi smiled deeply, "Well, if I am to be dragged away by the shark, you will have no husband.

    " It's getting better.

    Jiang Ning stroked his chin and went back to sleep contentedly.

    The Super Trench Yacht is cool, the bed is big and comfortable, and the experience of lying on it is no worse than a seven-figure mattress.

    The quality of sleep is excellent, even if I only take a nap for two hours, the fatigue of the body is swept away.

    Worried that Huo Yishen would be taken away by sharks, she changed into comfortable casual clothes and came to the deck.

    The man is still there, and seems to have caught a fish.

    Jiang Ning walked over curiously and leaned over to look into the bucket.

    Unexpectedly, she would lean forward suddenly. Huo Yishen, who was about to take the bait, pulled the fishing rod vigorously, and it was too late to remind, "Be careful!" When it was too late,

    a fish suddenly jumped out of the bucket and bit Jiang Ning's nose. past.

    Jiang Ning reacted very quickly when he came over in the strong wind and waves, and subconsciously took two steps back to avoid it.

    The fish fell back into the bucket, splashing the deck.

    Jiang Ning was extremely shocked, "What did you catch?"

    The fish that took the bait was so strong that Huo Yishen was distracted by it and ran away, so he had to take back the fishing rod, "Yellow croaker."

    No, did she hear correctly? When did the yellow croaker become so fierce, it wanted to kill people.

    Jiang Ning took out the gauze and covered the bucket, and probed over again.

    What the hell, this is not a yellow croaker, but a piranha!

    Ugly, with a protruding jaw, sharp jagged teeth, and two big, murderous eyes.

    It's so ugly, it's a nightmare to look at.

    The point is that as soon as Jiang Ning gets close, the ferocity of the piranha will be fully exposed, violently bumping into the bucket.

    Uh, what kind of grudge?

    Huo Yishen leaned over, "Look again, is it piranha or yellow croaker?"

    Jiang Ning looked carefully, and was surprised to find that it was really a yellow croaker, but not only was it much larger in size, but its head was deformed and twisted, making it look fierce Incomparable.

    Hey, is the ancient glacier virus so powerful? Even the yellow croaker has become such a disaster.

    Even if it's ugly, it's extremely aggressive.

    As long as it sees a different kind, it will attack maniacally.

    Jiang Ning couldn't get past a fish when he was so busy that his feet grew hairy.

    Hey, she poked her head out.

    Hey, she shrinks her head.

    The fish in the bucket follows, hop, hop, hop!

    I swear to die with her!

    In the end, I was so tired that the belly of the fish turned white and I belched.

    Huo Yi couldn't laugh or cry, "Why are you acting like a child?" Even Doudou would not be so childish.

    Jiang Ning rolled his eyes at him, "If I become a child, you don't want me anymore?"

    If you dare, push him into the sea to feed the fish.

    Huo Yishen was tempered, "Don't say you become a child, even if you become a yellow croaker, I will decide." It's

    good to be lively, so as not to get sick from depression.

    Jiang Ning threw the dead fish back into the sea, and stopped smiling, "We have to be careful, if we fall into the sea, we really have to feed the fish."

    Even if it is not swallowed into the belly of the fish, it is troublesome to be bitten.

    Fortunately, the virus is not airborne, but she was still a little worried. She went back to the room and smoked it with moxa sticks, and then turned on the air filter.

    The sunset is infinitely good, but it is almost dusk.

    Doudou played with Gouzi, running back and forth between the upper, middle and lower decks, pedaling non-stop.

    Jiang Ning threw a ball over, and Ke Lefei jumped up to catch it.

    The two sat on beach chairs, looking at the sparkling sea and the setting sun.

    It is much colder at night than during the day.

    There is no moon, and the darkness is so dark that you can't see your fingers.

    After drinking half a glass of red wine at night, the two of them slept very soundly after soaking in the steaming hot spring.

    Until the sound of "dong dong dong" came from the deck, it seemed that something fell heavily.

    "Swish, swish..."

    "Boom, boom, boom..."

    Immediately afterwards, the dog roared angrily and mightily.

    Jiang Ning woke up suddenly, and when she heard the window being slammed, she quickly opened the curtains.

    Misty Grass, what is it!

ʚChapter 414 Admitting counsel is not necessarily a bad thing
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Outside the window, dense things flew out of the sea one after another, and kept flying towards the yacht.

    It hit hard again, and the slender body, like the big wings of a cicada, stuck to the glass for several seconds before falling off.

    Only then did Jiang Ning see clearly that it was a flying fish!

    As far as the eye can see, the entire sea level is covered. Facing the rising morning sun, they jumped out of the water violently, spreading their wings and flying in the air...

    Jiang Ning watched it on TV. It can be said to be a visual feast. People have lamented the magic and shock of the ocean.

    But when I experienced it personally, I felt my scalp tingling.

    The two got up quickly and hurried to the deck.

    The door to the deck was closed, and the sturdy dog ​​kept scratching it.

    Doudou reacted very quickly, earlier than the two of them appeared. She was holding a gun in her hand without knowing the situation, and her expression was vigilant and serious.

    "It's Yinhan Yumu." Huo Yishen explained to his sister, "A kind of fish that can fly."

    Doudou had never seen a wonder at sea, and was immediately happy when he heard about the flying fish.

    Gouzi slammed open the door and rushed out first, "Wow!"

    The voice was wrong, as if he was frightened.

    Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen came over one step later, and before they reached the door, Doudou's smiling face changed instantly, and she raised her hand and raised her gun to shoot...the two of them

    thumped and ran over.

    The dog, who has always been fiercer than Brother Pingtou and who is desperate to fight, was so scared that he ran back with his tail between his legs.

    "Swish, swish..."

    "Swish, swish..."

    The flying fish jumped on the deck, and a dozen of them flew in, spreading their wings and pounced on Doudou and Gouzi.

    Is this crazy? Still hell!

    Jiang Ning was shocked, seeing a fish biting Coke's nose, she took out the Tang knife and rushed to chop it.

    Tang Dao was sharp and chopped off the flying fish.

    The two parts of the body fell to the ground, the fish head with sharp serrations kept opening and closing, the colorful fish eyes were big and protruding, and the wings kept flapping vigorously.

    The face is ferocious, and anyone who sees it will want to vomit.

    Not only has the size increased several times, but the vitality is even more amazing. It is not an exaggeration to say that it is a fish zombie.

    He has never shaken his hands before killing people, but facing the fish zombies made Jiang Ning terrified, especially when he saw the deck full of fish outside.

    Densely packed, layer upon layer, struggling and swooping non-stop.

    At this moment, Jiang Ning swore that he would never want to eat fish in his life!

    Flying fish scurry about, and their vitality is extremely strong. The bullets are too small and it is not easy to hit them. Even if they hit the fish, they will not die instantly.

    The gun is useless at all.

    If it wasn't for Huo Yishen rushing over to protect, Doudou was almost bitten by the flying fish.

    Jiang Ning threw two baseball bats, "Coke, get out of the way!"

    Gouzi stepped back, and the three of them fought to kill the fish.

    Just after killing several fish, many more fish flew in, jumping on the ground, flying in the air, making a mess.

    Fighting and killing, there is a pile of corpses before you know it, and you can't finish killing them at all.

    Huo Yishen smashed several fish into the air, and took the opportunity to close the door.

    Jiang Ning's knife was very sharp, and he killed all the remaining dozen fish in the aisle.

    Boom, boom, boom!

    Tens of thousands of flying fish passed through the border, flying and crashing everywhere, and at least one or two thousand landed on the deck. Those who failed to return to the sea were exposed to their ferocity. They kept jumping around, and the door was constantly being hit. And enter.

    The aisles were full of blood, and there was a fishy smell everywhere.

    Mom, I didn't expect that killing fish is much harder than killing people. Jiang Ning, who was sweating profusely and adrenaline soared, asked anxiously: "Doudou, Coke, are you all right?" Fish blood was stained on both of

    them , I don't know if I was injured.

    Doudou checked quickly, and the timid Gouzi's self-confidence was hit, and he turned around and ran away.

    Jiang Ning hurriedly chased after it, and it took a lot of effort to drag the dog out from the corner of the bottom deck.

    Check the whole body up and down.

    Fortunately, it recognized it in time, and no wound was found on its body, otherwise, with the sharp wings and jagged teeth of the flying fish, it would be easy to leave marks on the dog.

    What if the wound becomes infected and triggers a virus?

    Not necessarily, but not to be taken lightly.

    The body was not injured, but the heart was broken into glass shards. Jiang Ning hurriedly comforted it, "My Coke is smart. This kind of fish is poisonous and you can't touch it. If you touch it, you will die. If you see them in the future, stay away from them.

    " Yes, you know?"

    Gouzi fell to the ground, covering his face with his paws.

    Doudou is fine, the three of them and one dog made a false alarm.

    As for the fish on the full deck, let them be fierce. Anyway, they will die sooner or later out of the water, so let them be arrogant for a while.

    Admitting cowardice is not necessarily a bad thing.

    All doors and windows are locked, regardless of whether it is windy or rainy outside.

    Although he was not injured, he had a lot of fish blood or sea smell on his body, so he quickly disinfected it from head to toe, and then rinsed it with hot water.

    After washing, it was disinfected again, and all the clothes were soaked in 84 disinfectant water.

    It was already three hours after the fish carcasses and bloodstains in the aisle were disposed of, the sun hung high in the space, and all the fish on the deck outside were dead.

    The dog waited obediently, and the three put on protective clothing to clean up the yacht and swept all the fish corpses into the sea.

    Don't underestimate fish carcasses, they can be found everywhere, even corners and corners, and they have to be cleaned repeatedly, with disinfectant water and mopping twice.

    None of the three of them was lazy, but it still took a full day to clean it, and they were so tired that their waists almost broke.

    Hurry up and take out a six-figure massage chair to continue your life.

    No matter how tired you are, the yacht worth over 100 million yuan suffered disaster because of the whitebait crossing the border.

    The teeth and wings of the mutated silverfish are particularly sharp, and they actually made many scratches on the deck, railings, doors, glass, etc.

    Before the end of the world, the repair and maintenance costs would be astronomical.

    Alas, this damn whitebait, its grandma has such a leg!

    Jiang Ning lay on the massage chair, puzzled: "When we were in the submarine last time, we saw that many marine creatures did not mutate. How do you feel that they are all mutated now?" Whether it is

    yellow croaker or whitebait, they are not big , and is a relatively docile variety.

    Now, it's like running out of a mental hospital one by one.

    As a non-professional, Huo Yishen couldn't explain it, "Maybe it was Neihai last time, and there weren't so many mutant creatures." I can

    only think so, but Jiang Ning still has something to worry about, "Coke's self-esteem has been hurt, as a trainer, you have to Timely counseling, don't get sick."

    Counting, Coke is 10 years old.

    The age of the dog is what suffocates Jiang Ning the most. Based on the normal lifespan of a dog, Coke is already a middle-aged and elderly dog.

    But judging from Huo Yishen's examination, Coke's body is still at its peak, so it shouldn't be aging so quickly.

    It is estimated that it is related to the mutation caused by natural disasters.

    Jiang Ning dreamed that it would be with him forever, but mutation is a weird thing. Don't look at the current physical condition, maybe one day it will suddenly age at a rapid rate?

    Every time I think about it, my heart beats.

    Therefore, she would ask Huo Yishen to examine Coke every once in a while, pampering her with all her heart.

    Really, she felt that if she had children one day, she would not be like pampering Coke.

    Sure enough, the trainer worked, and the dog became lively again.

    Before going to bed at night, check all the door and window glass to make sure it is safe before turning off the lights.

    Fortunately, there were no further attacks the next day, but the shaking of the yacht was increasing.

    It's another sunny day, but it's windy...

ʚChapter 415
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The ocean wind was picking up, thinking of going into the cramped escape cabin, the two had psychological shadows, stretched themselves on the deck, and tried not to waste the time they could move freely.

    "Bat." Doudou screamed when he saw a huge creature flying out of the sea.

    Huo Yi looked deeply, and saw a white-bellied and black-backed sea creature flying close to the sea in the distance, so he started to popularize science with his sister, "It's called a devil fish, and it weighs several thousand kilograms. It's a living fossil of the sea. It appeared more than 100 million years ago..."

    Doudou quickly took out her mobile phone to take a picture.

    Jiang Ning inspected the sea with a telescope and found a sailing fleet 3 nautical miles away.

    It is said to be a sailboat, but it is actually handcrafted. It is made of more than a dozen huge logs bound into rafts, not only the wooden poles but also the wind-blowing cloth sails.

    There are houses built on the wooden rafts, and various living materials are placed.

    I can't see clearly from too far away, I don't know if it is Black Lives Matter or an aboriginal, the skin is too dark.

    There are probably dozens of people in the group. It is estimated that they have lived at sea for a long time, and their faces, hands and feet are peeling from the sun.

    Jiang Ning observed repeatedly, but found no children or women, all of them were young and strong men with weapons on their bodies.

    The knives, guns, axes, forks, and halberds didn't fall, so they didn't look like someone to be messed with.

    Don't test humanity in the last days, or you will die a miserable death.

    Jiang Ning handed over the binoculars, "They may collide with us."

    After Huo Yishen observed, "Shall we avoid it?"

    The land is sinking, and there is no national border. It is really a family around the world.

    Jiang Ning has no killing addiction, "Well, avoid it."

    So, under the guidance of Teacher Huo, the novice student Jiang Ning drove the yacht, turned 90 degrees and sailed for about 10 nautical miles to avoid it. He made sure that there was no threat within the reach of the telescope. Down.

    At night, the wind and waves got bigger and bigger, and the yacht was like a cradle, and the four babies were rocking and rocking in the cradle.

    It's impossible to shake to Grandma Bridge, but it really makes people sleepless.

    What if a big wave suddenly passes by in the middle of the night?

    Jiang Ning decisively changed tools, replacing the yacht with a cruise ship.

    The tonnage gap is there, and it will never shake again.

    Doudou just fell asleep and found herself on a cruise ship.

    So big, bigger than what you see on TV.

    So terrified, so terrified, but she just didn't ask, even if she was killed!

    On the contrary, it is a stable dog, and the shit shovel officer has brought it up to play a long time ago.

    There is also a swimming pool on the deck, why don't you swim laps to refresh yourself?

    Jiang Ning is not used to it, how much fresh water does it take to fill such a large swimming pool?

    There are many planting pots on the deck, which can pass the time for two.

    After so many years, Doudou is not only a meatball beauty, but also a small cook with a spatula, and has also achieved great results in planting.

    She took the dog to dig the soil, sow the seeds, water, and get busy happily.

    As for people, they really shouldn't be too idle, and they have more energy to do work.

    Even the dog did the same, and started doing parkour on the cruise ship, quarreling with the trainer to install the sling.

    Leaping three meters high, biting the rope and hanging in the air, swaying in the sea breeze.

    In addition to planting, Doudou also wants to raise poultry, but his brother disagrees, "The sea is too dangerous, what if the hatch is eaten by fish?"

    In fact, it is Jiang Ning who refuses to be afraid of fish.

    It is true that there are a lot of fertilized eggs in the space, but being in the ocean is an adventure every day. How can poultry be taken into account in times of danger? The escape tools can be switched at any time. You can’t take the escape pod and bring chickens, ducks and geese, right?

    Think about the taste, it's really sour.

    This day, while sunbathing, Jiang Ning was about to go back to her room to rest when the sound of a plane rumbling suddenly came from the sky.

    She looked up and saw a fighter jet coming from the sky, with deep black smoke trailing from its tail.

    The light gray fighter jet was flying in the air, revealing a red five-pointed star.

    In the past, Jiang Ning might not have a particularly strong feeling when she was in the territory of the country, but now she is floating aimlessly around the world, and the flying five-pointed star gripped her heart.

    The fighter was flying so low and belching so much black smoke that it was clear something had gone fatally wrong.

    Miaomiao ocean, not even a place to make an emergency landing.

    Jiang Ning moved his eyes, and a figure suddenly jumped out of the fighter jet, fell rapidly from a high altitude, and then the parachute opened.

    The fighter plane continued to flip in space, falling from a high place with black smoke in circles, and smashed heavily on the distant sea.

    She quickly observed with binoculars, and the plane fell head-down, and was submerged at an astonishing speed due to its high speed.

    It took only two minutes from the fall to the complete disappearance of the tail fin.

    Jiang Ning looked away, looking for the skydivers in the sky.

    I froze, why did I float towards her cruise ship?

    Although the opponent was wearing an air force uniform, Jiang Ning took out his gun out of caution.

    50 meters, 30 meters, 20 meters, 10 meters...

    The huge parachute landed, and the man ran on the deck, trying to control his body, but he fell down after a few steps.

    His body was covered by layers of parachutes. Jiang Ning thought he was not standing still, but he didn't move for a long time.

    Huo Yishen heard the voice, came with Doudou and Gouzi, and was very surprised to see the situation in front of him, "What happened?"

    Jiang Ning told what happened just now.

    Huo Yishen was wearing a body armor and was holding a weapon forward.

    Jiang Ning helped to open the cumbersome parachute, and saw that the man was in his thirties, and his consciousness had already fallen into a coma.

    His complexion was pale, beads of sweat kept breaking out, his hands were tightly clutched to his chest, and his breathing was heavy and stagnant.

    Oops, it's a heart attack.

    Jiang Ning asked Huo Yishen to hold a gun beside him, while she turned him over to lie on his back and gave first aid immediately.

    Heart compressions first, followed by artificial respiration.

    However, he became seriously ill and developed ventricular fibrillation.

    Ventricular fibrillation is prone to sudden death, and first aid is very tricky.

    She remembered that there seemed to be a defibrillator among the medical equipment in several containers, and she had read the instruction manual not long ago.

    Because conditions did not permit, Huo Yishen was not treated as a guinea pig, and now he can only be treated as a living horse doctor.

    Asking Huo Yishen to carry him into the room, Jiang Ning closed the door and kept the two outside.

    He took out the defibrillator and the power box, and pulled the man's clothes off...

    For the first time, it was a lie to say that he was not nervous. When the defibrillation contact was pressed, the man's body thumped, and Jiang Ning almost jumped up in fright.

    Fortunately, she stabilized quickly, and then the second and third times...

    Jiang Ning tried her best, but the monitoring data was not very good.

    Sudden myocardial infarction, but also to control the plane, and then control the landing, the best time for rescue has been missed.

    The defibrillation was stopped, but he seemed to be holding on to something, and the vital signs could neither go up nor down.

    Jiang Ning did not cut off his oxygen supply.

    After a few minutes, the man struggled to open his eyes.

    Huo Yi said deeply, "How do you feel?"

    Hearing the familiar language, the man's eyes lit up. He felt that he was running out of time, so he made a long story short: "I am the pilot of the Eastern Military Base, No. 92298..."

ʚChapter 416 New home coordinates
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The tasks of the five major military bases are different. The task of the southern military base is to preserve the fire, while the task of the eastern military base is to build a new home.

    They have struggled for several years to create the strongest materials and marine construction equipment, build huge naval warships, and fight tsunamis in the collision of plates.

    Many elites were sacrificed, but the skeleton of the construction team was preserved.

    They traveled through the vast ocean day and night, braved the wind and waves to explore and test, and finally found a place with solid geological conditions suitable for building a sea home.

    Once the sea base is completed, it will be able to accommodate about 100,000 people, and construction has already begun...

    His mission is to come out to contact compatriots, whether they are soldiers, officials, or ordinary survivors, but with the blood of Chinese descendants on their bodies, I hope everyone Can come to participate in the construction of a new home.

    The man had difficulty breathing, and said with great difficulty: "East longitude 63°23', north latitude 49°54'."

    He suddenly grabbed Huo Yishen's hand tightly, his eyes widened, and his tone was filled with endless regret, "I'm going back I won’t go, and I haven’t completed the task assigned by the organization.

    You have a boat and courage, you can go to the base to add bricks and tiles, help me find and find the lost compatriots, and you must tell them that we have a new... a new home.” Huo

    Yishen Her heart was full of admiration and complexity, but she was still unable to speak in the face of his request.

    He was thinking about the mission until his death, with reluctance and regret in his eyes.

    Jiang Ning was well aware of Huo Yishen's difficulties, so he said tactfully, "Okay, if we meet our compatriots, we will definitely tell them. Don't worry,

    we will have a new home, and the five thousand years of prosperity will surely reappear after the natural disaster is over. "

    The man looked at the two of them, trying to squeeze out a grateful smile, even with a hint of longing, he grasped Huo Yishen's hand and slowly dropped it... The

    beating curve of the monitor gradually turned into three straight lines.

    Huo Yi reached out and closed his eyes.

    Jiang Ning didn't think about entering the base again, but when he heard the plan implemented by the country, he was deeply touched.

    She is not as great as him, but if she meets a reliable compatriot in the future, she can still tell her the latitude and longitude of her new home.

    Even she didn't like it in her heart, I believe Huo Yishen's feelings will be deeper.

    Jiang Ning covered his hand and said after a while: "Even if you know the latitude and longitude, not everyone is capable of going there, we just try our best."

    Huo Yishen took off the badge and armband of the man's military uniform and let Jiang Ning Put it into the space for preservation, "He is a hero, and if there is a chance in the future, he can be returned to his subordinate unit."

    How to deal with the aftermath is also a problem.

    If it is an ordinary person, the end is a sea burial, either falling to the bottom of the sea to rot, or being eaten and disassembled by marine life.

    Jiang Ning feels that people still have to be in awe, "cremate him, and his ashes will be handed over with the badge and armband."

    After all, he is a national hero and deserves to be respected and buried.

    If it weren't for the insistence of the national power, she might not be able to get the helicopters and submarines.

    After discussing it, Jiang Ning took out a hard steel plate from the space and spread it on the deck for heat insulation, then lifted the man's body up, poured gasoline on it and burned it.

    After the cremation was completed, she took out the jars she had hoarded at the ceramics factory, and collected the ashes and put them in the space for storage.

    I hope one day he can return home.

    This matter came to an end for the time being, Doudou continued to plant, and Huo Yishen asked Jiang Ning to bring out some moso bamboo and wood.

    He planted them to the same length and started making bamboo rafts or rafts.

    Jiang Ning was a little curious, "I've saved several wooden boats, so there's no need to make more?

    " Just in case you can't go wrong."

    Jiang Ning let him go, and went back to continue studying the use of medical equipment.

    Three people and one dog, each busy with his own work.

    After watering the planting pot, Doudou found something in the sky when stretching, "Brother, the parachute is here again, and there are many people on it." It's

    so beautiful and colorful.

    You won't be descending to the boat again, will you?

    Huo Yi looked up deeply, and explained with a smile: "It's not a parachute, but a hydrogen balloon, as long as it is filled with enough hydrogen, it can fly."

    Doudou is very smart, but he has too little experience, "They have been living in the sky?"

    "No, someday the hydrogen will run out, and they will fall down."

    Doudou looked through the binoculars. There were yellow-haired, silver-haired, and black-haired ones, and they seemed to be waving desperately at the cruise ship.

    Her brother taught her lip language, but she couldn't understand what they were saying.

    Huo Yishen once taught, "For those who are not of my race, their hearts must be different."

    Doudou understands that even the same race has countless demons, let alone people with different skin colors.

    In fact, she was just curious, even she was blessed by her elder brother and sister-in-law, so how could she have the ability to save others.

    Besides, is it still rare to save people and get killed?

    After admiring the hydrogen balloon, Doudou joined the Gouzi camp—started training.

    The cruise ship turned a blind eye, and the people on the hydrogen balloon were in a hurry. After desperately waving for help to no avail, they discussed whether to make a forced landing.

    They had different ideas, and even got into a quarrel.

    It is said that there is not much hydrogen left, and a landing point must be found.

    It is said that the cruise ship is so big, there must be a lot of survivors, what if the other party not only refuses to take them in, but kills them as second-leg sheep?

    Get emotional and swear at each other.

    "Fuck!"

    "Sonofbitch!"

    The last team with a gun wins and must bet once.

    If there are few people on the other side, you can kill them in the dark and take the cruise ship.

    People are floating in the sky, even Jiang Ning can hear the ringing of the abacus beads.

    It was going to be dark soon, and since Doudou discovered the hydrogen balloon, they floated very slowly.

    Jiang Ning glanced at the sky and smiled slightly.

    It was getting dark quickly, and the hydrogen balloons were slowly descending, 500 meters, 200 meters, 100 meters...

    Afraid of bewildering, everyone turned off the lights, leaving only the light blue flame emitted by hydrogen burning.

    No, what about the cruise ship?

    Where is the cruise ship?

    Fuck, the cruise ship is gone, hell!

    Everyone panicked and turned on their flashlights one after another to search for it, but the behemoth disappeared out of thin air.

    Heck, actually encountered a ghost event.

    Seeing that it was about to descend to the surface of the sea, the people who reacted rushed to operate, trying to lift the hydrogen balloon into the sky again, who knew that the hydrogen gas could no longer sustain it after burning for many days.

    Could it be that they are dying in the ocean?

    "Fuck!" The man completely lost his mind, subconsciously snapped his fingers while being hysterical.

    The trigger was pulled, and only a loud "bang" was heard, and the huge hydrogen balloon was pierced.

    When the hydrogen balloon encountered an open flame, it ignited a raging fire instantly, causing the gas on the top to leak rapidly, and it fell even faster...

    "Ahhhh!"

    Falling from a height of tens of meters, everyone screamed in horror and fell into the icy sea.

    The salty seawater kept pouring into the nasal cavity, ears, and mouth, making people struggle desperately.

    Most of the people in this group can swim, and some of them are even wearing life buoys. When they were struggling to break free from the shackles of the hydrogen balloon and wanted to find the huge yacht, some people suddenly suffered severe pain in their legs.

    It seemed that something sharp and jagged was biting him, and he screamed out in pain.

    Not only him, but others also screamed.

    There are sharks, there are sharks!

ʚChapter 417 Sea Storm
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    More and more people were screaming. Some people had their arms bitten off on the spot, and their bodies were dragged to the bottom of the sea.

    The moonlight was dimmed, except for the screams one after another, there were creatures swimming and biting at the bottom of the sea.

    The blood spread quickly. Some people had their hands bitten, some had their legs bitten off, and some were dragged into the bottom of the sea and never surfaced again.

    In the struggle between life and death, someone hit a hard object, which seemed round when touched by hand.

    Someone's flashlight flickered, and it was vaguely visible as a large ball.

    It's an escape pod!

    He couldn't help feeling hopeful, and slapped the escape pod vigorously, "Help! Help!"

    Jiang Ning felt the vibration, but the shaking was not violent, but the glass curtain was drawn, and they couldn't see each other clearly no matter from the outside or the inside. .

    From cruise ships to escape pods, the grades don't drop too fast.

    Fortunately, three people and one dog got used to switching early on. Others are struggling to survive in the ocean, and there is a risk of death at any time. However, they can eat hot meals and have a delicious bath. They are not too happy.

    Doudou smiled and secretly fed the dog ribs.

    When I woke up the next day, it was a soft and comfortable bed again, and there seemed to be the sound of seabirds.

    The sunlight came in from the window, soft and bright, as if warm hands were gently touching her face.

    Doudou got up, changed her clothes and ran to cook.

    As soon as the door was opened, the seabirds on the deck fluttered and soared under the blue sky.

    Except for crows, Doudou has never seen many birds, and finally saw them at sea, and her sister-in-law reminded her to stay away.

    Seabirds mutate after eating fish in the sea, and may hurt people.

    Jiang Ning woke up late, feeling weak all over.

    Before Huo Yishen thought about it, he put his arm around her waist and rubbed her neck, "Sleep again, Doudou and Coke will make breakfast."

    Lang didn't sleep until midnight, and he was really sleepy.

    After sleeping until after nine o'clock, Gouzi came knocking on the door, "Wow!"

    No need to guess, it was Doudou who made the breakfast.

    The two got up and washed, Jiang Ning continued to study the instrument after eating, and then... fell asleep.

    Huo Yishen was the only one left to persevere and take notes on the key content so that she could extract knowledge points when reading.

    In the evening, Gouzi came to report, "Woof, woof!"

    Huo Yishen was trained, and barked twice to show that he had found something!

    The two are roundworms to each other, and Doudou instigated it to come here.

    When he came to the deck, Jiang Ning knew that Doudou had discovered the submarine while patrolling the sea.

    I don't know whether it's because I miss it or because I'm tired of people with different skin colors. Doudou is full of expectation: "Is it a submarine from the southern military base?

    " .

    But what is certain is that since the submarine can float, it is enough to show that the sea area is deep enough.

    Her boat can finally be taken out for fun.

    But compared to living in a cramped submarine submarine, she still prefers a cruise ship with a giant ship.

    If there is a choice.

    But Jiang Ning has always had a crow's mouth, and before sunset, the weather at sea will turn his face when it says it will.

    The setting sun was suddenly taken away by the dog, and the distance was instantly covered with dark clouds.

    Jiang Ning was reading in the room and fell asleep at some point.

    Doudou has exceptional eyesight, and will not bother his brother unless there are special circumstances.

    She was cooking in an apron, and only the dog was dozing on the deck.

    By the time Gouzi realized something was wrong, it was already too late.

    It found a rapid and sharp cry, "Wow, woof!"

    The light in the kitchen seemed to be dimmed, and Doudou, who was extremely vigilant, looked up and found nothing wrong.

    But when she looked further away, she almost dropped the spatula in fright.

    She thought she was dazzled, but after blinking twice, it still didn't change.

    Hearing the dog screaming, Jiang Ning woke up from the dream and subconsciously sat up.

    She and Huo Yishen ran out, and when they rushed to the deck, they saw huge waves shaking the sky in the distance... At

    the end of the sea, waves of tens of meters were set off, rolling towards them with a force of destruction.

    However, the sea area where Jiang Ning was located was still calm.

    Storm at sea!

    On the other side, dark clouds rolled in, and the sky seemed to be splashed with thick ink, and it was completely black in an instant.

    The purple thunder and lightning tore through the heavy dark clouds and hit the sea with a click.

    Lightning comes and goes, thunderbolts keep shining, blue, blue, purple, intertwined together, never give up until the sky is exploded, brighter than the fireworks of the Spring Festival.

    Thunderstorm, crackling.

    The huge wave advances rapidly, turning bigger and bigger.

    Like a book with pages turned and rolled up, it is lifted straight and then rolled back in an oval shape.

    The sky was dark and gloomy, and there was a faintly visible ship, which was thrown high by the huge waves, and was directly buckled upside down when it rolled over.

    Instantly swallowed by the waves.

    The ship is not small in size, but it is a paper boat made by a child in the face of a storm.

    Said it was lifted, and it was lifted easily.

    That is a ship, but it is nothing in the face of ocean storms.

    There seemed to be quite a few survivors on board. They tried all kinds of protective measures to survive, but they were as insignificant as ants in the face of the storm, and they didn't even have a chance to struggle. They just fell into the raging sea and were swallowed instantly.

    I have seen many disaster movies, but the reality is playing out in front of my eyes.

    Jiang Ning's heart was blocked, and his body stiffened severely.

    "Brother." Doudou ran out of the kitchen with a spatula in his hand, "The storm is coming!"

    But in a short time, the storm had already teleported, seemingly only a few hundred meters away, like a devil with a bloody mouth, baring its teeth and claws. Come face to face.

    The sea water rolled violently from the depths, but there was no wind but the waves suddenly rose, shaking three people and one dog almost falling out.

    "Be careful." Huo Yi hugged his sister deeply and held her in his arms.

    It was too late and then soon, Jiang Ning took the boat into the space.

    The cruise ship disappeared on the front foot, and the storm hit on the back foot.

    The storm with a height of 100 meters, far surpassing the power of several tons of explosives, continued to sweep forward unscrupulously.

    Thunder and lightning, torrential rain pouring down, the entire sea area is like a hysterical lunatic, brandishing a knife and roaring.

    Flashing into the space, Jiang Ning took out the escape pod, Huo Yi quickly stuffed his sister in with deep eyes, "Don't be afraid, I will accompany you." The three of them and

    one dog all got in, and Jiang Ning was the last to enter. Close the hatch and the curtains.

    Doudou had never seen such a terrible scene before, and she was stunned for a while, Huo Yishen hugged her in his arms to comfort her, "It's okay, they will turn when they look close and far away." Jiang Ning almost couldn't bear

    it Stop laughing.

    But I was still sweating hard in my heart. After a few days of calm, I was gone.

    She dared to be negligent at sea, it was too much to die for.

    Jiang Ning self-reflected, and secretly decided that he must change his past mistakes, and he couldn't just rely on the space to get away with it.

    Doudou drank warm water and took a long time to calm down. "Brother, isn't the storm coming?"

    Huo Yi was deeply possessed by drama, and deliberately pulled down the curtain to look out, "Well, it's turning the corner."

ʚChapter 418
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Fortunately, I didn't teach Doudou too much knowledge about natural disasters, but Huo Yishen still felt that his toes were scratching the ground, "The sea area here is complicated, and there may be another ocean current rushing over, but we still can't take it lightly, what if it comes again later? Today we are all staying in the escape pod."

    Jiang Ning took out a box of lunch from his bag, "Don't think too much, the sky is big and the earth is big, eating is the biggest thing, and only when you have a full stomach can you have the strength to fight the storm."

    Although smart and clever, Doudou Being protected so well, seeing so many survivors sank with their boats, and the storm that was powerless to resist, the heart was shocked and hit too much, and I didn't eat much at all.

    Natural disasters are too cruel, but she has to learn to adapt.

    Huo Yi took the calming and tranquilizing granule and handed it over, "Doudo, relax and sleep well."

    After drinking the granule, Doudou closed his eyes and fell asleep, but he never let go of his brother's hand.

    In the middle of the night, she seemed to be having a nightmare, muttering something in a low voice, sweat kept oozing from her forehead, and her body twitched from time to time.

    Jiang Ning collected the escape pods and transferred two of them to the submarine.

    Although the activity space is not large, at least it is relatively safe.

    Huo Yishen put his younger sister on the iron frame bed, and did not forget to fasten the safety belt, in case he would run into an ocean storm when going out.

    Jiang Ning was more resigned to his life, "Ocean storms generally don't last long, but the sea is dangerous and unpredictable. We only have one submarine in hand, so we should wait until tomorrow to go out." The space is hers, and Huo Yishen has no objections

    .

    In fact, it's not just Doudou, even Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen have experienced two lifetimes, and this is the first time they have faced such an impermanent and dangerous marine disaster. It would be a lie to say that they were not shocked.

    But after all, I have experienced a lot, and I will soon be able to adjust my mentality.

    Set them up and go back to sleep next door.

    Tired, very heavy.

    The space is peaceful and safe, but the storm outside is still thundering and thundering. The whole sea area is like a raging and furious dragon.

    Huo Yishen set the alarm clock for five o'clock in the morning.

    Worried that the storm has not stopped, Jiang Ning did not forget to fasten his seat belt.

    The submarine entered the sea, so quiet.

    Guess the sea lunatics have played enough, last night destroyed the world, this morning is calm - crazy!

    Jiang Ning went up the ladder, opened the hatch and climbed out.

    At five o'clock in the morning, the belly of the East is white.

    The surface of the sea is as quiet as a mirror, reflecting the tinge of morning light at the end. It was a faint red at first, and then became brighter as the sun rose...

    Jiang Ning hugged her knees and sat quietly on the submarine, staring at the beautiful scenery of the sunrise in the east. Preoccupied.

    How terrifying the sea area was yesterday, is how gorgeous the sunrise is this morning.

    This is nature, which terrifies and fascinates people.

    The dew was heavy in the morning, and Huo Yi was afraid that she would freeze, so he took off his coat and put it on her, "What are you thinking?" "Do you

    think there is really no land?" Jiang Ning looked at him sideways, gently Leaning on his shoulder, "Still, there will always be one or two places that are exempted by natural disasters, but they have not been found."

    The ocean is like poppies, so mysterious that people yearn for it, but they are discouraged by the danger.

    Jiang Ning still likes the land, the down-to-earth sense of security.

    "Maybe there is a place of immunity." Huo Yishen sat down beside her, "Even if there is no place, we still have the coordinates in our hands, and we will return to land sooner or later." Thinking of the coordinates, the light in Jiang Ning's heart was extinguished

    . The lights seem to be on again.

    In terms of which man-made island is stronger, there is only one in the East.

    There may be no way now, but as long as the technology and equipment are left behind, perhaps returning to land is really not a dream.

    The sunrise is beautiful, the sun is hanging, the sea is sparkling, exuding a golden light.

    Jiang Ning couldn't help but look a few more times. The dog barked below, and Dou'er woke up.

    After sleeping, seeing that Doudou's spirit has improved a lot, Huo Yishen did not forget to let her breathe on the top, and see more of the beauty that bloomed after the violent ocean.

    When a submarine dives, it cannot come up anytime and anywhere.

    Doudou climbed up and was amazed by the beautiful scenery in front of him. Is this still the ocean from yesterday?

    The submarine continues to dive until the appropriate depth is reached.

    The two of them had no plans to travel the ocean for the time being, so they stopped wasting fuel and ran around.

    As soon as the largest observation window was opened, a shark rushed over from a distance.

    Big mouth with sharp teeth.

    Doudou and Gouzi were startled at the same time, and hurriedly backed up a few steps.

    Jiang Ning smiled, "This piece of glass is special, and the sharks outside can't see you."

    There is transparent glass, but it is on the top floor of the submarine, and the glass window is small, mainly for safety reasons.

    Sure enough, after the shark rushed over, it turned around again.

    Not just one, but a dozen or so, probably attracted by the current when the submarine dived.

    There was no smell of blood, no attack, and they were relatively gentle through the observation window, and they were actually playing in groups.

    Don't look ugly, it seems a little cute.

    But when he thought of them tearing up survivors in the ocean, each piece was crunchy, Jiang Ning suddenly felt a little nauseous, and he couldn't really be cute.

    All of a sudden, the sharks were swimming away, and very fast.

    A huge black monster swam over, and Gouzi backed away again and again...

    Wang, it doesn't want face! So angry.

    The submarine swayed, and Jiang Ning almost lost his footing.

    No, if there is a sneak attack on the surface of the sea, the bottom of the sea will also come, right?

    Huo Yishen quickly supported her, looked at the animals outside the observation window, and saw the huge body brushing past the submarine, shaking the submarine.

    To know the weight of the submarine itself, plus the full load displacement, the tonnage cannot be ignored.

    It is impossible to come and provoke any marine life that is a bit out of date.

    However, there is Haiyang Pingtou who is not afraid of death.

    Hit it once, hit it again, hit it again...

    The submarine is in a state of static suspension, and if it encounters a fat man with no muscles coming over, it will indeed be pushed out in the water.

    When it is critical, this dog thing keeps pushing, shaking and shaking.

    Jiang Ning was angry, and wanted to see who turned out to be so disrespectful to her?

    Uh, it's pitch black, so huge that you can't see the whole body clearly, and you can vaguely see a big fish tail, and its skin color is black... no, it's dark blue.

    It looks like a blue whale!

    This is no one's luck, as soon as the door was opened, the blue whale yelled at him with his butt.

    The largest blue whale weighs more than 200 tons. It is said that the tongue alone weighs 2 tons, and the heart is bigger than a car.

    If it is a male, that thing alone is more than 3 meters long.

    Jiang Ning has never seen the world before. The blue whale in front of him is too huge, conservatively estimated to be at least six to seven hundred tons.

    After all, the size of the mutated yellow croaker and flying fish is almost the multiple of this, and it is probably even more powerful as the first brother of the ocean.

    And it's still alive, no wonder it can drive the submarine away.

    The submarine continued to shake, but it was not particularly violent, and all the important external components were retracted into the internal compartment. As long as it didn't go crazy, it wouldn't be bad.

    Huo Yishen continued to observe, a little dumbfounded: "It seems to be scratching."

    Scratching? Jiang Ning almost choked.

    Do you want to die laughing!

ʚChapter 419 Sin!
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Huo Yishen is not just talking about it, but the blue whale has dense parasites—whale barnacles.

    Affected by the ancient virus, the volume of the whale barnacle doubled, and it was more harmful to the blue whale.

    It's rare to meet a big guy who is easy to use. How could the uncomfortable blue whale let go of the opportunity to rub it, and it was mad at the submarine, trying to rub the whale barnacles off its body.

    So, the blue whale rubbed against each other, and the submarine retreated.

    But it just lingers, what a damn enemy.

    After being shaken for more than half an hour, Jiang Ning was successfully shaken to become seasick, so he closed the observation window and brought the submarine into the space.

    Time is precious, and I didn't dare to stay too long in the space. After stopping for more than ten minutes, I guess the blue whale had already left, so I re-entered the sea.

    Unexpectedly, in less than five minutes, the submarine shook again.

    Damn familiarity, wouldn't it fall in love with her sub?

    Jiang Ning tried several times, but who knows that Blue Whale loves him so much that he is unwilling to move his butt away.

    Love whoever, since she can't resist, she chooses to lie down and enjoy.

    After being rubbed for more than two hours, the world finally calmed down.

    After waking up from a nap, Doudou opened the observation window.

    Hey, why is it dark?

    Going back to the room and looking at the watch, it was clearly only three o'clock in the afternoon.

    Haiyang was weird, she hurriedly knocked on the door of her brother and sister-in-law.

    Every day without peace, Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen didn't dare to be sloppy, so they hurriedly got up to check.

    It's really dark, and you can't see your fingers outside.

    The observation window is composed of several layers of strong special glass, so there cannot be any problem with the quality, otherwise the seawater would have poured in long ago.

    Doudou climbed onto the No. 2 observation window, but it was still dark outside.

    Jiang Ning thought of the No. 3 observation window at the rear of the submarine, and hurried over to check it.

    No problem, the light shines from the sea surface, and there are fish swimming leisurely outside.

    So, three people and one dog stared at the window and even enjoyed afternoon tea.

    For two full hours, there was still no movement outside.

    Huo Yishen guessed, "Perhaps the head of the submarine is attached by some kind of creature."

    The head area of ​​a medium-sized submarine is not small, so how big a sea creature must be?

    Jiang Ning wondered, wait for Doudou to fall asleep at night, then put the submarine into the space, and see if this ghost thing can survive out of the sea?

    She was really curious as to who was behind the submarine.

    It's a pity that before it got dark, the mysterious creature outside moved.

    Moving away slowly, the light slowly came in.

    Golden yellow flowing...hair strands?

    Very long and many.

    Jiang Ning was surprised, and quickly took out his mobile phone to record.

    Like a yellow carnation, it blooms layer upon layer, with countless hair-thin tentacles growing on it.

    As it floated farther and farther, the tentacles entangled with the submarine kept flying, and it was actually tens of meters long.

    The top is like a hemisphere, and there seems to be a glowing light bulb growing inside.

    It's a glowing jellyfish.

    If you look closely, the shape is really beautiful, the movement is graceful, and the tentacles dance in the water.

    I don't know, I thought it was selling a shampoo advertisement - elegant.

    After the luminous jellyfish left, Jiang Ning went back to the room to check the information.

    Before the natural disaster, she downloaded a lot of information, and she really found out—the lion's mane jellyfish.

    The tentacles are more than 30 meters long. Although they are elegant and beautiful, they are full of poison, which can make people hiccup if they are not careful.

    The first day of the underwater tour passed like this, and it was barely a surprise.

    It's just that Jiang Ning never expected that the blue whale would come to rub it the next day.

    This time, instead of rubbing your butt, rub your head instead.

    Infected by the ancient virus, the blue whale's temperament is not as docile as before. When itching, it can't wait to cut its own skin off.

    This rubbing lasted for another two or three hours, Jiang Ning really couldn't bear it, and was really afraid that the submarine would be rubbed bald by it one day.

    So after it left, I decisively moved the nest away.

    Hmph, can't hide or provoke? 886!

    However, Jiang Ning quickly realized that in the ocean, who has the final say.

    It actually found it accurately, without saying anything.

    Speechless and depressed Jiang Ning, "..." What a crime!

    Doudou was very happy, and even gave it a foreign name, Lanlan.

    Jiang Ning comforted herself that Doudou was just too lonely.

    Fortunately, Lan Lan was really just scratching her head.

    Living on the bottom of the sea is also very good, watching all kinds of marine life through the observation window, spider crabs, sunfish and so on.

    Especially the sunfish, it is simply a touch of porcelain.

    Obviously he bumped into it by himself, but he fell on his back in the sea, and then refused to get up desperately.

    It seems to be saying, there is no 80,000 to one hundred thousand today, don't make me get up!

    Doudou was dumbfounded, "Brother, why doesn't it get up?"

    Huo Yi said deeply, "Don't look at it a few meters long, but it is clumsy and not good at swimming. It often becomes the prey of ferocious predators in the ocean, or gets caught in fishing nets, or lies on its side. The sea floats with the wind, that’s how it got its name.”

    Doudou suddenly realized, and stroked its head through the glass, “I think it’s cute.”

    Really cute, ugly and ugly.

    However, Jiang Ning is used to it touching porcelain, but the sharks will not be used to it, showing their sharp teeth to bite.

    The sunfish struggled, but still couldn't stand up.

    The sea water quickly turned red, and the sunfish hit the submarine while struggling.

    Perhaps it was because of its clumsiness, which reminded Doudou of the days when she was a child, and she couldn't bear the sunfish being tortured and killed. She subconsciously felt sympathy, but found that she couldn't do anything.

    I can only turn my eyes away, not daring to watch the bloody scene.

    Seeing the sadness in his sister's eyes, Huo Yi quickly closed the observation window, "Actually, the ocean is another world for human beings. The same law of the jungle preys on the strong. If you want to protect yourself, you can only become stronger. You look at the sunfish pitifully,

    but Big fish eat small fish, small fish eat shrimp, if it doesn’t eat other animals, it can’t live today, right?”

    Doudou thought about it, but couldn’t refute.

    "You should take this as a warning. When you see a poor person, don't lend a helping hand impulsively. Instead, think carefully, watch more, observe more, and think more.

    Even if you decide to help, you must also consider your own ability to protect the poor. " The premise is not to hurt others."

    Huo Yishen does not want to train her sister to be cold-blooded, but in the dark end of the world, it is really difficult to grasp the degree of kindness, and she needs to have a clear and independent thinking.

    Doudou nodded, it was her elder brother and sister-in-law who were protecting her.

    There are some things to think about, and Doudou didn't open the observation window for two days.

    On the contrary, Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen would sit by the window from time to time, either having a cup of coffee or flipping through magazines to pass the time.

    He raised his eyes inadvertently, and found a dark gray ship in the distance.

    Jiang Ning observed with a telescope, it was a submarine, and it was actually the same model as 2688.

ʚChapter 420 Are You All Right?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    To be honest, even if the heart is as cold as steel, people are really social animals.

    After nine years of natural disasters, my hands were stained with blood, I was busy fighting with people and natural disasters, and I didn't feel lonely all these years.

    But after leaving the military base, he hardly interacted with others.

    Three people and one dog every day, breathing your breath, either eating or sleeping, especially trapped in a cramped environment, I don’t know when the natural disaster will end.

    There is no shortage of food and drink, complete escape tools, and cheating in the space, even the biggest disaster can be saved.

    Jiang Ning outperformed the other survivors thousands of times, but perhaps he really understood the sentence, people's hearts are greedy.

    Or maybe people get sick easily when they are idle.

    Jiang Ning is content, but vaguely feels suppressed.

    Day by day, I can't talk about being happy, and I don't feel sad, but sometimes I feel quite boring.

    Jiang Ning is a doctor. In the past few years, he has been bombarded by natural disasters, and finally the land sank. It seems that there is really no hope.

    She developed mild depression tendencies.

    Not only Jiang Ning, but also Gouzi, often limp and lying on the submarine.

    Doudou likes to laugh, but always shows a sad face inadvertently.

    They were all suppressed, Huo Yishen was no exception, but no one said anything.

    It feels like something has to be done to break free from this shackles, or something will go wrong sooner or later.

    The appearance of the yacht of the same model made Jiang Ning inexplicably looking forward to it, and felt an indescribable joy in his heart.

    She still longs to go outside and want to deal with the same kind.

    Man, what a strange animal.

    The other party also seemed to have discovered 2688, and stopped unexpectedly, just like that, separated by hundreds of meters, quietly looking at each other in the deep sea.

    If Huo Yi was aware of it, "Do you want to say hello?"

    Jiang Ning didn't hesitate, "Yes."

    What if it was such a coincidence that it was Zhang Chao, Lu Yu and the others?

    Also, the coordinates left by the Eastern Air Force promised him to pass it on.

    She vaguely saw that the observation window No. 2 of the other party was lit up.

    The light of the flashlight was used to ask for a password, asking if it was one of us?

    The popular point is-old iron, is that you?

    In the past, submarines were supported by various radars or other technical signals, let alone hundreds of meters, even hundreds of nautical miles, but now they can only use the most primitive methods.

    Each military branch has different gestures and codes. Jiang Ning didn't know much about them. Instructor Xu taught a few when teaching submarines.

    The opponent repeatedly signaled.

    Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen climbed up to the No. 2 observation window, and responded with a flashlight—Who are you?

    The two are more cautious. After all, the plate collision has happened for so long and the living environment is so harsh. Who knows if the other party is a friendly army or a demon?

    Jiang Ning noticed that the opponent's submarine did not rivet the tinder box.

    As the purpose of the military base in the south - to inherit civilization, if it were not for the harsh environment as a last resort, they would not dock the gecko's tail and disconnect the riveting of the civilization box.

    Therefore, either the tail is docked to survive, or the submarine changes owners.

    There was silence for a few minutes, and then the signal was called again—1926.

    The number of the submarine Zhang Chao and others were on was 2639. Jiang Ning couldn't help but feel a little disappointed, but he still looked forward to it.

    The land sinks, the earth turns into a water polo, and the vast seas can meet people who come out of the same place, which is also a kind of fate.

    The other party turned off the flashlight, and a face appeared in the round observation window.

    Jiang Ning, who was on the side, used a binoculars and saw that the man had a typical oriental face, but his facial features were thin and his eyes were sunken. He looked like he was in his thirties.

    She asked, "Is it a soldier?"

    Only one face was shown, even if Huo Yishen belonged to the military and police system, he couldn't tell.

    But the submarine has supplies. If it is robbed, it should not be so thin. After all, the pirates are doing business without money, and they will never wrong themselves in terms of eating and drinking.

    Not so for the military, especially for fire planners.

    No one knows when the natural disaster will end. Even if there is enough food, some people will cut down on food and clothing, not to mention that food must be scarce.

    Being thin is normal, their ultimate goal is to stay alive.

    The other is the eyes.

    The eyes are the windows to the soul, and the other party seemed to be quite happy and excited, and did not show any calculating expression.

    The other party continued to verify, and called the light to ask the two men for their military numbers.

    In the military base, each soldier has a number, and the codes of different arms are different.

    Not only soldiers, but even ordinary workers and scavengers are numbered.

    Obviously, the other party saw the submarine of the same model and thought that Jiang Ning was also a soldier.

    Therefore, when Huo Yishen typed out his scavenger number, the other party didn't react for a while, and he probably lost his mind.

    Jiang Ning's submarine has not been disclosed to the public, and few people know about it, and the Admiralty is busy with training every day and has no time to gossip, subconsciously feel that all submarines belong to the base.

    This reaction is also quite real.

    I don't know what the other side is thinking, I want to make an appointment to meet.

    Huo Yishen was very vigilant and asked them to show their badges and serial numbers.

    The other party showed up and stuck it on the glass of the observation window.

    Jiang Ning's doubts were dispelled, and he decided to make an appointment to meet.

    The two submarines floated up slowly, with their breathing tubes protruding from the water.

    Body armor, with weapons hidden in the clothes.

    Jiang Ning asked the two to stay to guard the submarine, and she and Huo Yishen climbed up the ladder.

    The salty sea breeze, the long-lost sun, it's only been a few days, but it feels like a world away.

    The free air relieved the suppressed emotions a lot.

    Jiang Ning raised his hand to cover it, and the sun shone on his fair skin.

    The two submarines drove side by side, separated by a distance of more than 100 meters.

    According to the request, two people also came up from the opposite side.

    Both were men, with thin bodies that made the navy suit look empty.

    "My name is Liu Cheng. We are the ones who checked the navy number with you just now. This is my comrade-in-arms Wang Hai."

    While introducing, he was surprised and vigilant, "Why do you have submarines?"

    "We bought them ourselves " Jiang Ning answered truthfully, "The lack of rare metals in the base caused the military factory to almost shut down. It happened that we were lucky enough to find a batch of goods to help you solve the danger. The points I exchanged may not be spent, so I changed the submarine

    . , The instructor who taught us seems to be called Xu... what is it, I forgot all of a sudden." "

    Xu Kaitai." Liu Cheng smiled relieved, "He is the chief instructor of the submarine team, and he has taken me before."

    Jiang Ning laughed, "It's a coincidence that we are brothers and sisters."

    "Sister."

    "Brother."

    These are all things that happened in the military base. If the other party is a fake, it is impossible to know.

    Let each other completely rest assured.

    Liu Cheng asked, "How many of you are there?"

    Jiang Ning opened his mouth and came, "Almost 10, how about you?"

    "15."

    "So many?" Jiang Ning was surprised, "Isn't the submarine only able to accommodate 10 people?

    " The collision of the plates came too fast, and there was no time to build so many submarines. In addition, the fire planners were oversubscribed, so they could only plug in and lay the ground in turn.

    15 people eat rations for 10 people, no wonder they are so thin.

    Jiang Ning asked, "Are you all okay?"

    "It's okay for now."

    Jiang Ning continued to ask, "Do you know Zhang Chao and Lu Yu?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 168 17
"The thought of even being near you brings me disgust!! " He shouted and it shook me to my soul. I knew this was an agreement but his hate was not s...
30.2K 475 55
Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original owner came from a remote planet and was...
198K 7.3K 51
❝ TO LOVE AND TO BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ❞ in which a toughened rebel commander finds hope in an annoyingly charming farm boy. ...
20.4K 465 93
Author: Mingye Owl Category: Romance science fiction novelsStatus: Completed After the Great War, the land was seriously polluted, ordinary seeds wer...