Natural disasters, I won by h...

By pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Check 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Chapter 341 - 350

569 6 5
By pinqu_

ʚChapter 341 Acid Rain Raid
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    As the smog dissipated, many survivors came out to make a living, crowded in the hall of the square.

    Listening to the looping broadcast on the radio, I became more and more upset and irritable.

    His grandma's legs, if they were exposed at home, why did they come out to earn a living in the scorching heat, who wouldn't want to live happily at home with their legs up.

    The broadcast disturbs people's hearts every day. If you have this spare time, it is better to give them two taels of relief food. It is more real than anything else!

    Who is not afraid of acid rain, but do they have a choice?

    Who will give them protective clothing and rations for three meals a day!

    Looking at the scattered raindrops outside, you are fucking raining, raining to death!

    However, God is like a sheep shitting, a little bit, a little bit, just play!

    Everyone was upset, but they still crowded in the lobby and waited for more than half an hour.

    Some bold ones, making sure that the raindrops will not corrode, ran out with a bag on their head...

    Once there is the first one, there will be the second one, and there will be more and more.

    The people in the hall gradually dispersed, running outside or going home or working.

    Seeing that the afternoon was approaching and disturbed by the sudden raindrops, it was estimated that there would not be many patients coming. Jiang Ning suggested to close the stall and go back early, in case it really rained heavily, it would be troublesome.

    As soon as the collection was seven or eight, there was a sudden shrill scream from outside.

    Jiang Ning looked up and found that the rain outside suddenly changed, from sheep droppings to pouring rain, rustling on the passing crowd.

    There was sudden severe pain on the head, face, hands, and body, "Ahhh..."

    Some people subconsciously stretched out their hands to block the rain on their faces, and their arms burned.

    I didn’t feel anything on my body at first, but my clothes were soon burned by the rain, with spot-like pains, and then lumps, pain everywhere, like a person being thrown into boiling water...

    Screaming one after another, they looked for shelter in the torrential rain.

    But there are fleeing crowds everywhere, how can there be a place to hide?

    Responding quickly, he ran towards the square hall.

    The rain blurs the vision, some people are knocked down while running, others are knocked down, some people are trampled when they stumble and fall heavily...

    The body falls into the rainwater, just like calcium carbide thrown into the water, a violent chemical reaction occurs, A process that produces heat.

    The severe pain forced him to get up from the rain, but the burning pain made his body unable to walk and run, and soon fell down again.

    Once, twice, three times... The screams became weaker and weaker, and finally fell into the rain, and could no longer make a sound from his mouth.

    The exposed skin was red and blistered, and soon the skin peeled off.

    The child was scattered by the rushing crowd, and the pain from the acid water hit her body made her scream, "Mom, mom..."

    Even through the glass window, it made people's breathing hard.

    The umbrella burned through in just a few seconds, and no one dared to rush into the rain to save others. They turned their faces away and couldn't bear to watch the cruel and bloody scene outside.

    The same is true for Jiang Ning. Although she never had a child, she and Huo Yishen raised Doudou together. The child was only six or seven years old.

    The sound became weaker and weaker, and was finally completely swallowed by the rain.

    Not just one or two fell down, but more and more. They were either crushed, or too far away from the square to escape, and half of their bodies could not hold on anymore... In short, they flopped

    like frogs thrown into a boiling water pot Jumping out, but the sour water is like Wuzhishan that has been taken down from the world, even Sun Monkey can't escape, let alone the survivors who have been abused by natural disasters for several years.

    The wailing one after another is like a bloody purgatory on earth.

    Even if he escaped by chance, he would still be scarred.

    Countless injured people poured into the hall of the square, "Help, help, my face hurts..."

    The wailing continued, the cry for help resounded, and the smell of acid rain and corroded flesh permeated the hall.

    Jiang Ning reacted quickly, put his bag on his back and shouted: "Teacher, let's go quickly."

    They were doctors, but they didn't have any medicine in their hands, and they couldn't do anything about the burns.

    People who are burned by acid rain should immediately take off or cut off the contaminated work clothes, underwear, shoes and socks, etc., quickly wash the wound with a large amount of flowing water, apply 5% sodium bicarbonate solution for 5 to 10 minutes, and then rinse with water 5 minutes.

    Then do debridement to remove other pollutants, cover with sterile gauze and send to the hospital.

    It takes a lot of medical resources and time to treat a burnt patient, not to mention so many injured people, and the square doesn't even have the most basic running water.

    Such a serious injury in a short period of time is enough to show the concentration of acid rain. If someone gets wet, he may be burned himself.

    Ma Guangnian and the others realized that, as doctors, they were not only unable to save lives and heal the wounded, but even had to run away, with self-blame and guilt welling up in their hearts.

    "Teacher, it's not that we don't save, but that there is no medical treatment at all."

    Injured patients desperately want to be treated, but once the doctor can't help...they won't listen at all, let alone stand in the doctor's perspective. It is prone to friction and even life-threatening.

    Otherwise, why the contradiction between doctors and patients will never stop?

    Several people hurriedly retreated with their bags, not even the tables, chairs and benches, and planned to leave through the back door.

    However, it was still a step too late.

    The wounded who rushed into the hall first subconsciously looked for a doctor, but when they rushed to the medical point, there was no one.

    In desperation, they searched around, just in time to see the hurriedly evacuated figure.

    Immediately, the injured people chased after them like zombies, "Doctor, we are injured, please help us." Many

    people were wet by the acid rain, and if they lost their minds, they rushed forward or had physical contact in desperation. , it is very likely that they will also be corroded.

    Jiang Ning used the big backpack to cover up, quickly took out the sharp Tang Dao, and shouted: "Don't come here!"

    Facing the sharp weapon, they were howling in pain, "You are doctors, how can you refuse to save me? Hurry up and save us.”

    “We want to save you too, but we don’t have any medicine, what can we do?”

    Jiang Ning shouted at them about the first aid method, “Instead of getting entangled here, why don’t you go find clean water and rinse immediately reduce the degree of acid rain’s corrosion on the skin, so as to reduce the pain of the wound.”

    They were the first to rush in, and they were less exposed to acid rain, so they could be saved if they were dealt with promptly.

    But the pain made them lose their minds, so they couldn't listen to what Jiang Ning said, they only knew that the doctor would not save him.

    They are doctors, and they must have a way to save people, but they refuse to save them!

    Between life and death, my heart was instantly distorted, and I felt that the gang in front of me were sanctimonious beasts, and they didn't take the patient's life back at all.

    Cold-blooded and selfish!

    Anger filled his mind, and the first aid the woman in front of him said was just an excuse to send them away.

    "You are doctors, why don't you save people!"

    "What are you doing to save lives?

    Are you worthy of the white coats you wear?

    " During the time, the crowd became angry and criticized Jiang Ning and others...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 342 I will send you on the road
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Those who were originally in the hall, although they were far away to avoid being exposed to acid rain, saw that the people who were soaked were burned so painfully, they couldn't bear it, and they followed suit: "Doctor, can you save them?

    If you don’t save them, they will have to wait for death.”

    Jiang Ning reiterated his position, “I have already told you the first aid method, how can we treat if we don’t have any medicine on our bodies?” There was

    constant commotion at the scene, and Ma Guangnian shouted at the top of his voice, “Everyone, It’s not that we are helpless. It’s been seven years since the end of the world. Where do we get the sodium bicarbonate flushing solution? It’s useless for you to block here. What we need to do now is to find a way to find clean water instead of blocking us here. The longer the injury drags on, the more troublesome it will be."

    One of them was in unbearable pain, and violently he rushed up and punched him, "It's easy for you to fucking say, where can we find Shuichong?"

    Jiang Ning kicked him Fei, "You fucking can't even find clean water, so we can find medicine to save you?" With

    this move, the wounded survivors instantly pissed off and confronted each other. !”

    With no hope of survival, they lost their minds and were completely crazy, and they all rushed forward fiercely and wanted to strike.

    The pain was intertwined with resentment, and it seemed that Jiang Ning and the others were about to be eaten alive.

    Even if they die, they will take a back seat.

    Ma Guangnian and the others were gentlemen engaged in research, and the scientific research institute was also protected by the official army. Facing the vicious survivors, their faces turned pale with fright.

    If they really want to fight, they are not opponents at all.

    Countless wounded rushed over, instantly drowning several people.

    "Bang!"

    The deafening gunfire sounded.

    The irrational person was taken aback by fright, and subconsciously stopped in his tracks.

    Jiang Ning held up the gun, his eyes were as cold as a knife, "What's wrong with the doctor? Doctors are human or not gods. It's been seven years since the end of the world, and they still play moral kidnapping?

    Without doctors vomiting blood to research antidote against smog virus, you would have died long ago.

    Do you know how many doctors died on the job in order to save you? How many doctors are willing to risk their lives to try drugs?

    Up to this day, you don’t know if we have any medicine in our hands?

    If you don't listen to people's words, come here if you want to die, and I will send you on your way! "

    That's right, but the words were too rough. Ma Guangnian was afraid of anger, so he quickly stood up and explained, "Dear folks and friends, you are burned by acid rain. We feel the same, but there is really nothing we can do.

    Over the years, we have worked hard to restore the medical system, but every time we saw a little hope, it was extinguished by natural disasters.

    You are right, the duty of a doctor is to save lives and heal the wounded, but it is difficult for a clever woman to survive without rice, but as a doctor, I am helpless. I can only watch you suffer, and we feel uncomfortable.

    I know you are anxious, but it is useless to be anxious. Even if you beat us to death today to vent your anger, will your injuries be cured?

    I hope you can calm down and find water according to the first aid method we mentioned, instead of venting your emotions here, which will make your injuries more and more serious, thus missing the best time for treatment. "

    "But, there is no water..." Someone cried out in pain, "What if there is no water?" "

    "There's water, there's water here. " "

    I don't know who shouted in the distance, "There is well water in the backyard of the official store. "

    Some people who reacted quickly ran over. They

    were a little slow and stunned before grabbing.

    In addition, many people stared at Jiang Ning and others, but they were afraid of the knives and guns in her hand, and finally ran to grab the water. There were too many people, and I was afraid that I would not be able to grab it, so I was unwilling to leave.

    Some timid team members were scared to tears, and they held onto Ma Guangnian's arm tightly, "Teacher Ma. "

    The sky is getting darker and the rain outside is getting heavier and heavier.

    Jiang Ning put away the weapon, "Teacher, let's leave quickly."

    People have hatred, and those injured will come back if they are not guaranteed.

    Ma Guangnian nodded and hurried to the back door with a few people.

    There were also people escaping from the acid rain at the back door. Seeing them coming with big bulging backpacks, several eyes were shining and they were secretly communicating with each other.

    Jiang Ning didn't think too much about such a person, so he pulled out his gun without saying a word.

    Those people were honest in an instant, they didn't dare to cast their eyes at random, and even quietly moved away, for fear that the bullets would not have eyes.

    Ma Guangnian took out a loose one-piece suit and carefully tried it in the acid rain.

    The acid proof effect is good, and the clothes are intact.

    The pouring rain has no intention of stopping. Seeing several people take out brand new protective clothing, many people immediately envy, "Where did you get your clothes, can you lend me a set, and wait to go home to cook." No

    one Fool, no one cares.

    The one-size-fits-all clothes could fit into a backpack. Jiang Ning asked them to wear protective clothing first, and stood next to him with a weapon to guard against the restless people.

    After they put on the one-piece anti-acid suits, she took out her own and put them on again.

    Several people braved the acid rain and walked back to the scientific research institute with heavy backpacks on their backs.

    The rain continued continuously along the way. Many people took refuge in shops or eaves on the side of the road. When they saw someone wearing protective clothing walking in the rain, envy and jealousy popped out of their eyes.

    Regardless of the protective clothing, everyone was equally frightened.

    They never thought that the acidity index of acid rain would be so high, and they were always worried that the protective clothing would leak.

    In addition, the jumpsuit is too thin, and it is difficult to walk while wearing a filter mask, so you must be careful with every step.

    What is even more shocking is that there are dead bodies lying on the road from time to time, lying on their backs or lying down, their shoes and clothes are corroded, and their bodies are beyond recognition.

    One team member couldn't hold back for a moment and vomited.

    The protective clothing was airtight, and she vomited all of it in the clothes, almost suffocating.

    He had no choice but to breathe in the smell of filth that he vomited out, and continued to walk in the direction of the scientific research institute.

    Someone's broken bicycle was thrown in the rain before it could be pushed away, and the tires and old iron were corroded into potholes.

    It kept raining, it was getting darker and darker, and it felt endless.

    It took more than two hours, and everyone returned to the scientific research institute without any danger. They first rinsed the protective clothing with clean water, and then took it off carefully. This was a relief.

    They are so scared even if they have protective clothing, and they don't know what to do with those who don't have protective clothing?

    Thinking of the group of people who were injured in the square, everyone felt a deep sense of powerlessness in their hearts, and they could only lament that natural disasters are unpredictable and life is really hard.

    The acid rain lasted for a long time and did not stop at night.

    Jiang Ning couldn't help feeling a little irritable when he heard the sound of the rain outside. The rain fluctuated from time to time, and it didn't stop for seven or eight hours.

    The rain kept falling, and everything in human beings stopped.

    The acid rain was still ahead of time, and it didn't come according to Huo Yishen's memory.

    In his memory, the first acid rain fell for about two hours, then stopped for half a month, and then came the second one, and the rain was definitely not very heavy.

    Everything has changed, like a demon with blue face and fangs, waving its claws non-stop.

    I don't know what happened to Huo Yishen and the two?

ʚChapter 343 Across the Acid Rain to See You
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    As early as when the smog began to clear, Jiang Ning took three sets of acid-base protective clothing from the space and put them in the villa, hoping that they would not go out, and even if they went out, they would wear clothes.

    The protective clothing she hoarded is thick and heavy colloid. The highest level of defense is true. Even if sulfuric acid is splashed, she is not afraid of it. The only drawback is that it is extremely bulky.

    Carrying it with you is almost impossible.

    I didn't sleep well all night, and I didn't know how many times I woke up during the period, but the sound of rain was still the same.

    When I woke up in the morning, the rain hadn't stopped.

    I can't guess how long it will take, it feels like it will take ten or eight days, even if I stop for more than ten minutes, I will soon shit again.

    The road is full of water, even if the rain stops, it is impossible to drive back.

    Jiang Ning was impatient, she couldn't wait any longer, so she chose the most stupid way - walking.

    There are very few official protective clothing, and they are shared by everyone. It is impossible for Jiang Ning to use them for his own use, but he said that the safety cannot be guaranteed.

    She returned it, and then took out what she had stockpiled.

    It took a lot of effort to put it on, and the 30-odd catties almost didn't weigh me down. The mask was very bulky, and the protective shoes were even thicker.

    Turning on the oxygen bag, she stepped into the acid rain without hesitation.

    It feels very safe, but the shape is extremely ugly, like a biochemical suit, and it is extremely cumbersome to walk, and you will be exhausted after a few hundred meters.

    I didn't feel the rain hitting the clothes, but the breath I exhaled caused the mask to fog up, so my vision was not very clear.

    The Research Institute of the Chinese Medicine Hospital is more than 30 kilometers away from the Fengcheng villa area, and it takes about half an hour to drive. You can change to wear protective clothing and walk on the road. At this snail's speed, you can't walk from day to night.

    It has been a full day and night, and the rain has not stopped. There are still people who have sheltered from the rain and have not returned home in the eaves or shops on both sides of the road.

    They waited more and more anxiously, hungry and tired and feeling like going crazy, but they didn't have the courage to rush into the rain.

    There are also those who are irritable and reckless, and plan to go back as soon as the rain stops.

    They found wooden boards to put their shoes on, and moved slowly towards the house, but before they were a few hundred meters away, the rain started to fall again.

    If you are lucky, you can save your life if you run fast, and you can only accept the baptism of acid rain if you can't run, and it's useless to howl.

    Jiang Ning felt that someone was calling her, and turned sideways to find that it was a survivor who was hiding from the rain at the door of the store.

    Some were envious, some scolded, and some were so jealous that they threw things.

    The colloid protective suit was well separated, and she couldn't hear it very clearly, but she could feel the broken stones thrown at her.

    Jiang Ning swept over through the mask and successfully caught who threw it.

    A middle-aged man, not only did he not wake up when he was caught, but his face was full of malice and mockery, as if he was saying something, come here.

    This is human nature, ugly to stinking.

    Once Jiang Ning passed by, several people would rush over to snatch the protective clothing, and it was hard to say whether she would drag her in and bully her.

    In fact, he should be lucky, but if it wasn't for the acid rain, Jiang Ning would tear him apart.

    She didn't take the bait and kept going.

    After walking for several hours and still not leaving the border of Guangdong City, corpses corroded by acid rain can occasionally be seen on the road.

    Fortunately, Jiang Ning was not surprised, otherwise he would have to spit out the overnight meal.

    Many survivors couldn't afford it, so they built shanty houses one after another. The roofs were made of wood or thatch, and some were made of iron sheets. The whole family lived like this.

    Usually it may be okay, but acid rain is fatal.

    The thin sheet of iron will be eaten away, and the planks or thatch will be soaked by acid rain...

    She looked ahead, deliberately not looking at the sides of the road, but out of the corner of her eye she could still see two teenagers standing in front of one of the wooden houses. door panels.

    I don't know how long it took, but my limbs looked extremely stiff, and my legs shook violently. No one knows how long I can hold on.

    Look at this age, it is about the same age as Doudou.

    Jiang Ning took a deep breath and continued to move forward.

    The clothes are thick and clumsy, so I can't sit down and rest. I can only stand and rest when I am tired from walking. I don't even have a chance to eat lunch.

    The road was more difficult than imagined. It took eight hours to reach the junction of the two cities. It was not even half of the distance, and it was already evening.

    It's raining and it's getting dark quickly, so I guess I'll have to find a place to spend the night.

    Jiang Ning looked left and right, planning to find a hidden place to enter the space.

    While walking and searching, it took about half an hour, and I saw a lonely thatched cottage not far away. Judging from the dilapidated roof, no one lived there.

    Just as she was about to pass, she vaguely saw someone approaching in front of the road.

    It was dusty, and I couldn't see it very clearly.

    She deliberately stopped to rest, and wanted to wait for the other party to go far before going to the thatched cottage.

    Unexpectedly, the other party was getting closer and closer, and it was also biochemical equipment.

    Hey, why is it a bit like her clothes?

    He seemed to be a man, tall and tall.

    She was on guard, and deliberately stood aside, but who knew that the other party was walking towards her.

    Jiang Ning was stunned and stared straight at the other party.

    Through the mask, the four eyes met.

    She didn't expect that Huo Yishen would come out to find herself in the acid rain.

    Looking at each other through the rain, I couldn't bear to take my eyes away.

    Jiang Ning walked over, Huo Yishen opened his arms.

    The two hugged each other tightly in the acid rain.

    Jiang Ning raised his head and asked, "Why are you here     ?

    "     It was getting dark at that time, and it was inconvenient to talk in the acid rain with dozens of kilograms of protective clothing on. Jiang Ning pointed to the thatched hut.     Huo Yi took her hand deeply, and the two walked not far away.     The thatched hut is very old, and there are only two broken tables with missing legs inside. It feels so dilapidated that the mud bricks will collapse at any time.     It was true that there was no one around, so Jiang Ning flashed into the space with Huo Yishen.     Rinse the protective clothing with clean water, then take it off carefully, and breathe freely, feeling that the whole person is alive.     Seeing that her face was covered in creases by the breathing mask, Huo Yi stretched out his hand to rub her, "Does it hurt?"     Jiang Ning slickly said, "It doesn't hurt when I see you."     Huo Yi smiled deeply and hugged her into his arms.     Jiang Ning asked concerned: " You     didn't get hit by the acid rain?     "     Everyone in the community was fine, and they went home quickly when it rained. Unexpectedly, the real acid rain would come soon.     I was so tired that my feet were numb.     The two ate something casually to fill their stomachs, and after a short rest to recover, Jiang Ning went into the bathroom to soak in the hot spring, but Huo Yishen followed.     During this period of time, he was too busy to touch the ground, even if Huo Yishen brought two of them over occasionally, they didn't have much chance to communicate alone.     Huo Yishen squeezed her shoulders and waist, "Tired?"     "Well, but very solid." It's been a long time since I've worked hard like this, but I also learned a lot of knowledge that I couldn't learn in books or videos.

    Knowledge is the capital of survival. She is no match for academician Li or Ma Guangnian in the medical field, but Jiang Ning has learned everything that can be learned in various subjects. With the accumulation of knowledge, both vision and self-confidence have improved a lot of.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 344 The Water Is Polluted
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Leaning on Huo Yishen's shoulder, Jiang Ning talked about his experience during this period and the world corroded to mottled by acid rain.

    Even Huo Yishen, who had experienced it once, could not have imagined the severity of the acid rain.

    He couldn't imagine what would happen in the future.

    Jiang Ning checked his body and found that he was not injured. "Did you

    get burned by acid rain last time ?" There are many potholes and scars.

    But this time it's okay, the two are obedient at home, "They're all fine, the medicine you left can't be used."

    It's best not to use it.

    Jiang Ning put his arms around Huo Yishen's neck, "Mr. Huo, you have worked hard during this time."

    He was actually fine, but he was a little uncomfortable, so he took the opportunity to ask, "Have you learned everything for so long?"

    ah? Jiang Ning reacted a bit, but soon became embarrassed.

    Lying on the big soft bed, the tired two fell asleep deeply.

    Dazed in the morning, Huo Yishen gently woke him up, "A-Ning, it's time for us to go."

    Opening his heavy eyelids, he found that it was only after five o'clock, and it was still dark outside.

    But she got up anyway, brushed her teeth, washed her teeth, had breakfast, then put on the bulky protective clothing, and led Huo Yi out of the space.

    It was six o'clock in the morning, and the sky was so cloudy that I couldn't see clearly.

    It was still raining, but the rain was much lighter than before, and the road was so quiet that there was only the sound of pattering rain.

    The vision was not very clear, Huo Yishen walked in front, protecting Jiang Ning behind him.

    After walking for about half an hour, the sky gradually brightened, but it was still gloomy, with no tendency to clear up.

    The lampposts and wires were corroded by acid rain, and the light bulbs would not light up long ago, and raindrops fell.

    A sudden rain disrupted the footsteps of all survivors, and the people outside still did not get out of trouble.

    It is a little better to hide from the rain in the store. You can ask for some water or a resting place in the store. If you are really hungry, you can smash and rob.

    It is troublesome to curl up under the eaves. When you are hungry and cold, you have to worry about the acid rain splashing on you all the time. After two days of torture, you collapse.

    Therefore, when I saw someone wearing protective clothing shuttling through the acid rain, I really broke my defense instantly.

    Either crying for help, or ruthlessly smashing things.

    Beat them to death, and the clothes will be yours.

    Fortunately, the road was relatively spacious, and the protective colloid suit was thick enough, so it didn't cause any harm.

    After a day of rest, her physical strength has recovered, and she has just started on the road. Jiang Ning's temper is not as good as Huo Yishen. When she saw who was throwing something, she bent down and picked up a stone and threw it at it.

    "Ah!"

    There was a scream, and the perpetrator was beaten to the point of bleeding. He covered his forehead and wanted to yell, but when he saw the horrifying eyes in the mask, he immediately squibped.

    Others who want to gloat, immediately hide away.

    Oh my god, this is too fierce!

    The two continued to move forward, perhaps because the population of Fengcheng was not as dense as that of Guangdong City, and there were not so many survivors trapped in acid rain.

    It's just that the rebuilt concrete houses are not as strong as before the natural disaster, and there are gaps in the structure or drainage system. If there is acid rain for a long time, the cement boards may not be able to withstand it.

    Jiang Ning observed the cement slabs that had fallen on the side of the road. The surface had been corroded and pitted.

    She was fortunate that the villa had a glass shed, otherwise, if the pouring acid rain continued, it might not be able to withstand it.

    Perhaps accompanied by a loved one, I feel that my steps are much lighter than yesterday.

    It took ten hours and finally managed to get home through the acid rain.

    With the arrival of acid rain, the community fell into desertedness again, and everyone hid at home shivering.

    They not only have to face acid rain, but also soil and water pollution.

    If it is not resolved, the community is estimated to be in chaos soon.

    Huo Yishen seemed to have guessed what she was thinking, "San Shao Rong has a quick mind. He reminded the owners on the channel to stock up on water a few days ago." It's just that it's useless to stock up, and the pollution problem cannot be solved overnight

    . .

    Jiang Ning was curious, "How did you solve it before?"

    Huo Yishen recalled, "The deep-water wells dug by the government take groundwater and filter it before drinking it."

    He belongs to the government, and relevant departments will solve it. Ordinary survivors It is not very clear how the person got here.

    In short, until the plate collision, the polluted water and soil could not be planted.

    Back at building 50, before Huo Yishen opened the door, the sound of a dog whining came from the second floor.

    It smells!

    Relieved, Jiang Ning traveled more than 30 kilometers and finally returned home.

    Entering the door, the dog who rushed down from the second floor was so excited that he wanted to rush over.

    Jiang Ning quickly stopped, "Don't move!"

    Washed the protective clothing, took it off and hung it up, and then hugged the dog affectionately, "I'm back!"

    "Sister-in-law." Doudou followed suit.

    The two circled around Jiang Ning, and Huo Yishen could only touch his nose boredly, "Is the family okay?"

    Doudou threw herself into his brother's arms, "Well, I had a good meal with Coke."

    Following Jiang Ning, she His cooking skills are not bad, he eats well for every meal, and also takes care of them, big gray and little white.

    The acid rain was overwhelming outside, and the home was extremely warm, and Doudou was still wearing an apron, "Sister-in-law, dinner is ready, just cook a dish." Jiang Ning smiled knowingly. It is really not easy to raise a baby

    from a baby to a little cook .

    Braised pork ribs in brown sauce, scrambled eggs with leeks, meatball soup, and stir-fried vegetables are all made by Doudou.

    The greens are grown on the roof, and it is true that the poultry were extinguished, but there were a lot of fertilized eggs stocked up before, and Doudou had hatched several broods in an egg incubator and had been carefully fed for almost two months.

    Jiang Ning felt extremely relieved to have another hardworking child in the family.

    It was raining and it was getting dark quickly, so we turned on the lights at home and had a quiet and warm meal.

    After being exhausted during this period, Jiang Ning rested at home for a few days before his body fully recovered.

    Huo Yi is so self-disciplined that he trains his sister and trains his dog for a whole day. At the same time, he does not forget to remind Doudou to save water, "The water is polluted, and I only have a few water towers at home, so I need to save some." Jiang Ning has no shortage of

    space water, but cannot ignore the cultivation of her crisis awareness.

    Doudou nodded, and then took the time to dial the intercom for Qin Mu, "Brother Xiaomu, the water is polluted. Your family should pay attention to saving water. If you don't drink water, you will die of thirst." I don't have many homes, so I won't borrow them

    .

    Jiang Ning was really not used to being idle all of a sudden, so he adjusted the channel with the walkie-talkie.

    The community channel is very lively, some are flattering Rong Sanshao, thanking him for reminding him to stock up on water, some are worried that the roof will be corroded and pierced, and some are mourning that their vegetables are dead.

    Jiang Jing listened quietly without making a sound.

    She went to the balcony and backyard, and the glass shed was intact.

    The big gray and the little white are no longer in the nest, but the offspring are still being born in a steady stream.

    Thinking of them accompanying him all the way through the adventure, Jiang Ning rewarded them with a plate of minced meat, touched the heads of the two rabbits, "Eat it, thank you for your hard work."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 345
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Ordinary acid rain has no smell, but the acid index of natural disasters is too high, which has caused the death of survivors or the corrosion of other substances, and the air is filled with an unpleasant smell.

    Jiang Ning disinfected the house and then turned on the air purifier.

    Unable to go out, she sorted out and digested the knowledge during this period, and did not forget to tutor the siblings in medical knowledge.

    The dog can't understand, but it may have regarded itself as a human being, squatting so stubbornly next to it, even if it is sleepy, it is unwilling to leave.

    One is in charge of knowledge training, and the other is in charge of physical training. For them who have survived for seven or eight years in the last days, life is not too difficult.     The neighbor next door was so idle that he used the walkie-talkie from time to time

    , "Brother Huo, brother and sister, are you missing one?"

    Jiang Ning responded happily, "Okay, if you have a way to come here."

.

    Who knew that Qin Chuan actually came here, wearing the same brand of protective clothing as his own.

    Uh, as expected of the king of the universe.

    Not only the father and son of the Qin family, Rong Sanshao also ran over, "Sister, do

    you care about the food?"

    Ah Ben, who was wearing a protective suit, walked strangely, but he was still willing to brave the acid rain to see his eldest brother.

    The two were playing around downstairs, while Doudou and Qin Mu were boxing on the rooftop.

    I am addicted to mahjong, I play so hard that I don't even have the mood to cook.

    Jiang Ning said perfunctorily, "There are expired instant noodles, do you want to eat them?"

    Rong Sanshao had lost his pursuit, "As long as you

    don't die if you eat them

    . " It was taken out of the space and placed in the villa years ago.

    There is no seasoning packet, watching some technology and hard work put into the pot, adding some dried mushrooms and fungus, beef tendon balls, fried eggs, etc., each person is full of a big bowl.

    Rong Sanshao never ate low-end junk food, but now he feels that the food in the world is delicious, and he can't wait to swallow it with his tongue, "Sister, I have to follow you to have delicious food." Jiang Ning glanced at him, "

    Your family is If you have a farm, it’s hard to make homemade instant noodles and seasonings.” It’s

    true that the Rong family has a farm, and they tried to build a glass shed, but who knew that the acid rain would come so fiercely that the soil would be polluted sooner or later.

    There is no way for people to survive in this fucking day.

    Several people discussed while eating, not knowing when the acid rain would stop.

    Jiang Ning shook his head, "Who knows, it feels like it has an IQ, and it specializes in killing people."

    Living in a disaster, anyone who has no sense of awe will definitely die the fastest.

    If the rain had been acid rain when it first fell, perhaps so many people would not have died at all, but it forced them to put down their guard before it suddenly poured down.

    Rong Sanshao didn't even let go of the last sip of instant noodle soup, "Whoever said it wasn't, he deliberately tricked us into playing."

    Just as he was about to continue playing mahjong, the sun suddenly shone through the window.

    The acid rain stopped and the sun came out.

    The rainbow after the rain is extraordinarily gorgeous and bright, as beautiful as a fairy tale world, revealing the temptation of bewitching mind, making people mesmerized.

    "The sun is out!"

    Someone suddenly cheered on the roof of the villa.

    Not just one, but some people rushed to the roof one after another, jumping happily.

    Young Master Rong was not happy, so he picked up the walkie-talkie and started cursing, "Are your heads all made of butts? The lesson from last time was not enough, the brains were eaten by dogs! Believe it or not, there will be another wave of acid rain right away, and you will be killed!" Your bones are melting."

    "Wow!"

    Dumb protested, he didn't want such a stupid brain.

    Ever since he took over the position of chairman of the industry committee from the bottom of his heart, Third Young Master Rong's temper has become more and more irritable, and he would open his mouth to curse.

    Those who were so excited that they lost their minds may be dissatisfied in their hearts, but no one dared to refute him openly.

    Soon, they stopped and went downstairs obediently.

    In less than half an hour, the acid rain swept in again, in rapid showers.

    Jiang Ning was a little surprised that the second generation of slippers had grown up.

    If he didn't stop it in time, he might be sent away by acid rain again.

    The community is avoided, as for the outside... It's hard to persuade the damn ghost.

    The authorities have already warned that acid rain may recur, so don't rush to go out even if the weather is fine, just wait for news from the relevant departments.

    Unfortunately, people are born with a rebellious mentality.

    The acid rain came and went, and the community soon faced a new problem—shortage of water.

    No matter how sparingly they use it, the water is still consumed relatively quickly, and even if it is not used up, it will be broken. Even if it is boiled and then drunk, the intestines are still very smooth.

    After many years of natural disasters, the water purification tablets have long since disappeared, and it is impossible to store water for a long time.

    Many people began to borrow water on the community channel.

    Water is life, who will give up water, even if they have some in their hands, can only be silent at this time, the water source is polluted, and there must be a limit for helping others, who will give up their lives.

    He didn't say a word, and the thick-skinned people could only roll their names one by one.

    In the end, everyone pretended to be dead and offline.

    Jiang Ning also played dead.

    Fortunately, the government will soon issue a plan, and the municipal square will have water collars from the day after tomorrow, and residents in need can receive water.

    Everyone cheered, but soon became worried again, how to bring the water back?

    There was a lively discussion on the channel, and Jiang Ning, who was sleeping wrapped in a quilt, had no idea that someone was destined to make her feel better.

    Rong Sanshao came to the door, and even picked up Qin Chuan, "Sister, brother-in-law, can you borrow your protective clothing?"

    Jiang Ning was surprised, "You still need protective clothing?"

    The landlord's house has no food left, and even if you have , and Rong Sanshao should not be allowed to squander, Mr. Rong only agreed to give 2 sets.

    If the water source problem is not solved, the people in the community will die of thirst sooner or later.

    Rong Sanshao has his own plan. The government will distribute two 100-liter polyethylene plastic buckets to the community as a unit, which can prevent acid rain.

    "Sister, your family will borrow the protective clothing, and the other owners will take turns to carry the water back."

    Jiang Ning agreed after a little thought, "My family only has 2 sets of protective clothing, and I can only lend one set." There is still room

    , but after so many years in the last days, how can one easily reveal one's wealth.

    Rong Sanshao has no objection, each of the 49 buildings and 50 buildings will provide one set, plus the Rong family's two sets, send four people out to collect water every day, and go back and forth three times a day.

    It was such a happy decision.

    The owners who heard the news were very happy and followed Rong Sanshao's arrangement one after another.

    However, they soon suffered too much. The protective clothing was extremely bulky, and 1 liter of water weighed 2 catties. The two of them came back with 200 catties of water, and they were so tired that they almost didn't cry.

    I stumbled along the way, but fortunately the official plastic bucket had a lid, otherwise it would have been spilled halfway.

    When I came back, I had to go door-to-door to distribute it. One of them was exhausted, and his shoulders were bruised and swollen.

    But even so, survival is still an instinct, and no one is willing to give up easily.

    Moreover, all the owners come in turns, and it takes several days to take turns.

    Alas, money is hard to buy, I knew it earlier, if I also have protective clothing in my hand, I can lie at home and wait for others to deliver water to my door.

ʚChapter 346 Glass Shed Sacrifice
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The days go on like this, and the 50 buildings can get about 10 liters of water every day.

    Jiang Ning deliberately tested it with a test paper, and the pH was normal.

    The water has a faint taste, it should be groundwater pumped by the government, filtered and then distributed to residents.

    Zhang Chao and Lu Yu went to carry the water, and chatted a little while sending the water to the door.

    The water is delivered by tank trucks and distributed by the municipal square, and there are quite a few people who go to collect water every day.

    The community is based on households, and there are men in both families. On average, the water on each person's head is naturally more than other houses.

    After the two left, Jiang Ning realized that the water allocated to her family had doubled.

    It is impossible to get more points. The two of them probably felt that three people and one dog would consume too much, so they secretly gave up a share.

    The weather is sometimes sunny and sometimes rainy. Having learned the lessons of the previous two times, many survivors have learned to be good, and they dare not go out without waiting for the official notification.

    Even if you have to go out, you can either cover your head with a plastic or wooden board, or use a homemade umbrella.

    The weather has turned fine, and the community has received news that the relevant departments are coming to disinfect them. Please close the doors and windows of all households.

    It is said to be disinfected, but it is actually degraded.

    After eight years, the Huicheng Institute of Agricultural Sciences finally developed a method to quickly and efficiently reduce soil acidification. The formula has been shared with the city officials, hoping to reduce the pollution of acid rain to the soil.

    Land is the foundation of survival, and the cities dare not slack off, and immediately organize manpower to implement it.

    Off-white granules, similar in shape to compound fertilizer, are sprinkled on the ground manually.

    The particulate matter reacts with the acid in the soil, exuding a pungent and unpleasant smell, which makes you sick after smelling it for a long time.

    In the middle of the night, there was a sudden storm, and the rain splashed on the wall.

    Jiang Ning turned on the flashlight obliquely, paying attention to the changes in the outer wall.

    Fortunately, there was no wind some time ago, otherwise the outer wall would not be able to withstand repeated erosion.

    The fact that 50 buildings are fine does not mean that the other buildings are fine, and someone in the community has been burned.

    I slept vaguely in the middle of the night, and suddenly something dripped on my face, and I was awakened by severe pain.

    The roof was repeatedly baptized by acid rain, and the cement board was corroded.

    Several gashes were burned on his face, and he ran about in pain.

    I quickly washed it with water, and moved from the second floor to the first floor overnight, temporarily crowded with other families.

    It wasn't just one family whose roof was burned through, but happened one after another.

    Acid rain dripped to the second floor, but was not discharged outdoors in time, continuing to corrode the floor.

    I am worried every day, and some of my heart can't stand it, so I simply live in the basement ahead of time.

    Because there are no materials for decoration, the basement barely uses wooden boards to block the surrounding soil, and it is dark and humid with no lights.

    Boil, raw boil.

    It was okay at the beginning, the first floor could be lived in, but as the ceiling was corroded and pierced again, the basement was so crowded that there was no place to stretch one's feet.

    If someone farts, it tastes so good.

    Not only did they have problems, but 50 buildings also had problems.

    Months of continuous acid rain and several times of strong winds have made the glass shed on the roof precarious.

    The glass is fine, but the connected parts and brackets can't hold up.

    This is a big project, not just one or two screws.

    Jiang Ning frowned, then took out the glass from the space, and spread it on the roof in three consecutive layers.

    Acid rain will permeate, but there are three layers of glass to protect the cement board, which can last at least half a year.

    On the second day after the glass was laid, I was sleeping soundly at night when suddenly there was the sound of heavy objects breaking and falling.

    As the anchors broke, the glass shed collapsed completely, and glass fell from the roof.

    Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen got up quickly and rushed to the backyard to check.

    Fortunately, the support structure of the glass shed in the backyard is different from that on the second floor, and the anchors are not exposed, so it is still very safe.

    The glass shed was fine, but two rabbits were scared to death.

    Within a few days, Qin Chuan's glass shed collapsed.

    Fortunately, he was eye-catching enough to move the vegetables grown on the roof to the backyard in time.

    The glass sheds in the community collapsed one after another.

    The last two buildings were covered with glass in advance, but the glass that was followed by the imitation was expensive, and now they are all shattered into glass shards, crying on the spot.

    "If you don't live, what's the point of living?"

    It's too difficult, it's really too difficult.

    There are also those who are naturally optimistic, "Why cry, it has protected us for several months, so let's take it as money for our lives. Those who don't have a glass shed can last for several months, and our house can continue to persist!" Wake up in the

    morning Come, first go upstairs and check the situation on the roof.

    During breakfast, Jiang Ning asked, "Are we going to dig the basement?"

    Huo Yi thought deeply, "The acid rain should be over soon, and digging is of little significance. If it doesn't work, you can live in the car."

    Jiang Ning has no objection After all, the Predator can even carry TNT, so just cover the body with an acid-proof cloth.

    The acid rain continued, and Jiang Ning took a test strip every few days to test it.

    The acidity is gradually decreasing, and the corrosion is not as strong as it was at the beginning.

    Out of curiosity, she dug some soil from the outside and came back.

    After several official degradations, the acid pollution of the soil has really decreased.

    When the acid rain ends, after a year and a half of hard work, the soil may be able to recover its vitality.

    However, Jiang Ning was not happy, but felt more and more heavy.

    In Huo Yishen's memory, there was a period of calm after the acid rain, and then a big plate collision broke out suddenly...

    This kind of calm is the calm before the storm.

    Huo Yishen didn't know what happened after that.

    Jiang Ning became uneasy. All disasters are coming in advance. Will the big plate collision happen in advance?

    It's useless to worry. I've made all the preparations in the past few years. Whether I can survive will depend on my fate.

    The weather was sunny for a few days, and it rained again, but the acidity was getting lower and lower.

    Fearing that the survivors would be too depressed, the official reported the news in a timely manner, which really inspired many people.

    It feels like I can get through it.

    In the next two months, there were a few more rains, but not for long, followed by half a month of sunshine and the long-lost blue sky and white clouds.

    Afterwards, it rained several times in a row, and the pH value was normal.

    Officially, the acid rain is over.

    Many skinny people come out of the basement to bask in the sun, crying or laughing...

    The land that has been baptized by acid rain has long been barren of grass, but the government continues to carry out degradation projects, hoping that the homeland can be restored to life as soon as possible.

    Many survivors took out the soil they had hoarded before and started planting crops again, placing the broken boxes on the roof to receive light.

    The surface water is polluted, and the wells in the community cannot be used. Considering that the acid rain is over, Rong Sanshao disbands the water collection team, and in the future, it will be fine for each family to take care of it.

    In order to deceive others, Huo Yishen would drive out to fetch water every few days.

ʚChapter 347 Sister, help me save someone!
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning made a special trip to the Research Institute of the Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Ma Guangnian and others had a hard time. Fortunately, the glass plantation shed was still there.

    The planting shed was built by official professionals, and the structure design is relatively ingenious. It successfully resisted the repeated attacks of acid rain, and the herbs were well protected.

    I haven't seen each other for more than half a year, and Jiang Ning, who respects his teachers, brought them all gifts, including tea from Academician Li, sugar from Ma Guangnian, cigarettes from Lao Hu, as well as rice and bacon.

    I dare not give too much, but it is within a reasonable range.

    Feeling that Lao Hu has become a lot more cheerful, and I don't know if he has stepped out of the shadow of his beautiful wife, Jiang Ning kept his mouth shut and didn't dare to ask.

    But according to Mr. Rong San, his wife seems to be pregnant.

    Bind to death, don't harm others again.

    Seeing that several people were in good condition, Jiang Ning returned to Fengcheng with peace of mind.

    The escalation of natural disasters is true, but the officials believe in the prophecy and have made a lot of preparations for it, hoping that on the day when the plates collide, they can lead more survivors to survive.

    People like Academician Li and Teacher Ma should be the ones that the authorities should focus on protecting, and it's not her turn to worry about them.

    With the end of the acid rain, many people in the community repaired the villas, hoping to make them stronger to withstand the next natural disaster.

    Bah, bah, I hope there will be no next natural disaster!

    I drank some wine at night and slept very deeply.

    "Bang!"

    It felt like the ground was thumped violently, and the stable bed shook.

    Jiang Ning's ears were buzzing, and he sat up in fright.

    What the hell? A few days after the end of the acid rain, the big plate collision came?

    Obviously there are almost two years left!

    Huo Yishen also woke up with a start, and quickly turned on the light.

    The two looked at each other and quickly got up to get dressed.

    Doudou was also awakened, put on her clothes quickly, and carried an earthquake first aid kit on her back.

    The three of them ran downstairs, Jiang Ning was about to release the rescue capsule when he walked to the yard, but Coke suddenly barked at the C villa with an eager voice, and then ran to pull the gate.

    Huo Yi pricked up his ears, "It's Dumb calling."

    It sounded like he was asking for help.

    Jiang Ning calmed down and didn't feel the ground shaking.

    Huo Yishen opened the door, took out the binoculars and observed, "It seems that something happened to the Rong family."

    Many owners were awakened by the loud voice, and they all got up to look around. Those who were close to the C villa turned on the lights, and shouted after a while, "Hurry up, save people, the house has collapsed!"

    The house collapsed?

    Jiang Ning was amazed, the building materials used by the richest man were definitely of the highest quality, how could the house collapse.

    The walkie-talkie rustled, and Rong Sanshao's almost desperate voice came out, "Sister, my dad is injured, help me save him!" "

    What happened?" Jiang Ning asked calmly, "Where is Master Rong hurt? "

    Third Young Master Rong didn't know, half of the house was smashed down for no reason, the old man was frightened and fell down and injured his forehead, and his cousin's family was still under the rubble.

    "Don't worry, help the old man to a safe place, don't shake him."

    It was a false alarm, the shock just now was not a plate movement, but something that knocked down the Rong family.

    Thinking that more than half of the family property in the space is related to the Rong family, and the Rong family father and son have taken care of more than 50 buildings over the years, Jiang Ning planned to go over to find out.

    Put the escape pod on the first floor, let the two go in and stay.

    Huo Yishen urged, "Doudou fasten your seat belt, take care of Coke, don't come out even if the sky falls, I will go to Rong's house with Aning and come back later." Doudou was a little worried, "Brother and sister-in-law

    , be safe."

    Without delay, the two hurried towards Rong's house.

    Jiang Ning took out emergency surgical instruments and medicines from the space in the dark, stuffing them all in his backpack.

    Many homeowners walked out of the villas, seeing the Rong family's grand villa being smashed down, they were so shocked that they couldn't even close their mouths.

    God damn it, who is so awesome and dares to attack the Rong family, wouldn't he be bombarded with rockets?

    After the shock, they rushed to the rescue one after another.

    When Jiang Ning walked in, the Rong family was in a mess, Third Young Master Rong was waiting on the sofa in the living room with the injured Master Rong in his arms.

    Master Rong hurt his head, and blood flowed out, soaking Third Young Master Rong's clothes.

    Several children were so frightened that they were crying, and the distraught Third Young Master Rong yelled at his nephews and nieces, "Why are you crying? Shut up, it's too noisy!" His yelling made even

    Mrs. Rong dare not cry anymore .

    Jiang Ning came over, "Prepare a clean room and help Master Rong in."

    In addition, she asked to take out all the medicines and equipment of the Rong family.

    Natural disasters have been around for so long, so pick up what you can use.

    Before the two of them came, Third Young Master Rong had already ordered people to get ready, and quickly asked someone to help Master Rong in.

    Jiang Ning was slightly surprised, he didn't expect the second generation of dandies to be unruffled in the face of danger.     Just as she was about to go in, she was suddenly grabbed by the arm. It was

    a woman in her early thirties, "My son's hand is dislocated, can you help me?"

Half an arm hangs down.

    Jiang Ning said tactfully, "Please wait a moment." Dislocation is painful, but it is far from trauma.

    Unexpectedly, she held on to Jiang Ning's sleeve, and followed anxiously with displeasure in her eyes.

    Third Young Master Rong glanced over, feeling like he was going to kill someone.

    The second sister-in-law was a little guilty and subconsciously let go.

    Jiang Ning walked into the treatment room, and Huo Yishen hired him as an assistant.

    It has to be said that the Rong family has a lot of supplies, half of the room is full.

    Surgical gowns, masks, veils, surgical instruments, emergency medicines, western medicines, Chinese patent medicines, etc. are innumerable, and they are all well kept.

    Jiang Ning searched for medical supplies, and found that some medicines were new, and the packaging was produced by the government or the base, which shows the strong network of contacts.

    There was no shortage of medical supplies, so Jiang Ning started to deal with Master Rong's trauma.

    After two years of honing in the scientific research institute, she has a lot of confidence in her medical skills, and she dealt with it methodically...

    Rong Sanshao did not stay, but returned to the scene of the collapse to direct the rescue.

    Many owners came to help, including Qin Chuan, Zhang Chao, the sharp-mouthed monkey and others, moving away the broken bricks, broken tiles and broken glass in the dark, "everyone pay attention, be careful on your feet.

    " More people were dug out...

    There is no value in life, and Jiang Ning will be rescued according to the severity of the injury.

    There were servants, bodyguards, and the female bully boss was among them, and the little bully got a big cut on his face.

    The female bully always didn't care about her own injury, she limped on the scene and refused to leave, her voice became hoarse in anxiety, "Please help me, my son is still inside..." The little bully cried hysterically, blood and tears mixed

    together It kept going down, "Daddy, Mommy..."

    Jiang Ning didn't rest for several hours, her back hurts, her legs cramped, and she felt like her bladder was going to explode.

    After dealing with more than a dozen traumas in a row, when it was slightly bright, the boss and his wife were finally dug out, bloody.

    Yutong had a miscarriage and lost too much blood, coupled with suffocation and hypoxia, she was no longer breathing.

    In order to protect his wife, Ba Boss used his body to protect her tightly, but his body was hit by a sharp object and his spine was injured, and now he can't move all over his body.

    This time, Yutong really won't come back.

    Overlord's pupils are dilated, and even his soul is gone...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 348 The Satellite Falls
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    If his mother hadn't slapped Fan Yutong several times, and the overlord's eyes trembled violently, Jiang Ning would have thought he had died for love.

    The female tyrant always gritted her teeth with hatred, "If you want to die, you should die quickly and leave your son to die!"

    If the little bitch hadn't lost her temper and insisted on moving to a side courtyard, her son and grandson would not have gone there to accompany her coaxing.

    Now it’s all right, the house was smashed down, the little bitch died, the unborn child died, the son’s spine was injured and paralyzed, and the grandson lost his mother... She was going crazy

    . It should be strangled to death, and there will be no tragedy today.

    Young Master Rong hugged the emotionally out-of-control female boss, "Auntie, calm down." The

    female boss cried bitterly, "He might as well be dead, he's dead!"

    Jiang Ning is not good at orthopedics and neurology. Treat the trauma to the paralyzed boss.

    Thinking about the supplies that Boss Ba had donated to him, he reminded him friendly: "He hurt his nerves, if possible, let's see if acupuncture works." As for where they can find acupuncture

    experts, I forgive her for being unable to help.

    After dealing with the trauma, Jiang Ning hurriedly rescued his bladder.

    At this time, it was already dawn, and the rescue finally stopped.

    Because they couldn't see clearly at night, Zhang Chao, Qin Chuan and others suffered some skin trauma.

    The Rong family has medicine, so they can handle it by themselves.

    A dark object dug out from the smashed side building looked twice as big as the escape pod.

    It's this damn thing that caused many injuries and deaths.

    Everyone murmured around it, "What the hell is this? It doesn't look like a missile."

    Jiang Ning observed repeatedly, "It seems to be...a satellite."

    Satellite? Everyone was dumbfounded.

    Those who don't understand are confused, and those who understand it change their faces.

    There are as many as tens of thousands of satellites in the sky, and they are orbiting in the sky. Once the service period expires, the relevant state departments will take back or replace them.

    Even when it stops working, satellites rarely fall off.

    Even if it falls, it may not necessarily fall on the earth, but more likely disappear into the vast universe.

    It's no luck that the Rong family will be hit by a falling satellite.

    As long as the villa is not expanded, today's tragedy will not happen, thanks to poverty for saving their lives.

    Jiang Ning approached the black ball, falling at a high speed and the color was already burnt, but there seemed to be chips that were not completely charred in the thick iron lump...

    Several people pondered over and over again, and they became more and more sure that it was a satellite.

    Many people think of it as a mold disaster, but Jiang Ning doesn't think so. In recent years, most of the disasters that cannot be explained by science have been experienced. Is it possible that there is a problem with the running galaxy, such as a change in the magnetic field production.

    If it is true, there are tens of thousands of satellites in the sky, if they all fall to the earth.

    Just thinking about it made cold sweat break out all over my body.

    Rong Sanshao looked tired, he always liked to play handsome, he didn't even have time to change his blood-stained clothes, and said with a tired look: "Sister, brother-in-law, this time is really thanks to you." The family doctor died during the smog

    . I found a few people who were not satisfied, and now many people in the family are injured, so it is estimated that Jiang Ning will continue to trouble Jiang Ning during this period of time.

    So, just say whatever you want.

    Jiang Ning smiled, "I haven't decided on the reward yet. You can take care of your home first. If there is anything wrong with Mr. Rong, you can tell me at any time." Just as he was

    talking, Director Ling brought the police over to understand the situation.

    Jiang Ning didn't want to find a sense of presence, so he dragged Huo Yishen away quickly.

    After identification by scientific researchers, the culprit who smashed down Rong's annex building was really a satellite, and it belonged to America.

    Ling Ju's face changed when he learned the truth.

    According to official sources, this is not the first satellite to fall.

    A few days earlier, one had already fallen in the capital, killing and injuring people in house fires.

    Now Fengcheng has also been attacked, and it is still unknown whether there are other places.

    The old city was destroyed by the earthquake, and the new city has no air-raid shelters. If tens of thousands of satellites are all smashed down, it will be a catastrophe for mankind, and it cannot be prevented.

    Officials are on the alert, and a meeting is called immediately.

    After dinner at night, Jiang Ning's lingering fears have not been dispelled, and the earth shakes again.

    She went to the roof and searched around with a telescope, but she didn't find any disaster.

    The eyelids twitched and kept twitching.

    Jiang Ning didn't dare to sleep on the second floor anymore, thinking that the range of movement of the escape cabin was limited, so he took out the predator.

    Tilt the seat, three people and one dog spend the night in the car.

    Lu Yu dialed the walkie-talkie, "Ah Ning, I just got smashed up somewhere, why don't you come and live with us?"

    The four of them dug the basement, and it's quite big, so it's no problem for several people to live there.

    Jiang Ning declined, "No, we have already moved to the first floor. Rong's family was just smashed up. How could it be possible that my family will be so unlucky and run into it. There is no such probability, just pay attention to safety." Lu Yu continued without worry

    . Persuaded, but she refused.

    As soon as this end was hung, Qin Chuan called again, "Brother Huo, brother and sister, why don't you move here?"

    His basement was well repaired, and there were no problems with drainage and ventilation. He could divide them into two rooms.

    With tens of thousands of satellites, who knows how long the disaster will last? It’s a guest for one or two days, one or two months or a few years?

    Jiang Ning expressed his gratitude that the golden nest and the silver nest are not as good as his own kennel.

    Using Predator as a daily car is a bit crowded, but TNT can't blow it up, and it's safe enough.

    As long as he is not at a dead end, Jiang Ning will not live with anyone, except that he has a secret, and there is no filial son in front of the long-term bed, let alone a friend.

    Keep a safe distance.

    Sleeping in the car at night, you can still move freely during the day, and do whatever you want.

    I was afraid of something coming, and within a few days I heard a loud "boom".

    A certain residential building was smashed into a hole.

    It is said that there are still some falling deep in the forest. If the trees were not burned by acid rain, it is estimated that they would cause forest fires.

    Many people couldn't bear it, and they began to scold in the channel.

    "His grandma's, the hemp rope is only cut at the thinnest places, and bad luck is only for the poor." "

    Come on, smash me to death, I don't want to live anyway." "

    I'm afraid I won't kill you, and you will be paralyzed.

    " For the life of the overlord, don't risk your life everywhere, otherwise, if you become paralyzed one day, your mother won't be able to seek help from an acupuncture expert.

    It may not be safe to stay at home, so Jiang Ning simply went out to roam.

    If you don't make waves now, you may not have a chance in the future.

    So he drove the car, took the man, the baby and the dog to the scientific research institute.

    Don't be too familiar, Jiang Ning's face is the pass, and the soldiers on duty let him go directly.

    It's just that she never expected that the glass shed that had survived the acid rain was dried up and shattered by the satellite.

    The glass was smashed, the herbs were smashed to pieces, and even the ground was smashed into a big hole.

    The only luck is that there was no one in the plantation shed in the evening when the satellite fell.

    I didn't expect satellites to fall so frequently, which is hundreds of times higher than the odds of winning the lottery.

ʚChapter 349 Do They Suspect Us?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Yaotian was everyone's painstaking effort, but two of them were crushed by Satellite Kaka, and Ma Guangnian and others were so anxious that their mouths were full of blood.

    There is no sign of disaster, and even human beings have no strength to resist.

    There have been several satellite crash accidents in Fengcheng and Yuecheng alone, not to mention other places. Is this trying to exterminate human beings?

    Jiang Ning knew that he was sad, but she didn't know how to comfort him, "Teacher, maybe the disaster will pass one day."

    She helped clean up the smashed plantation shed and rescued as many herbs as possible.

    Busy until sunset, I drove back to Fengcheng.

    Back in the community, it was completely dark.

    Doudou raised her head inadvertently, pointed to the sky and said in surprise: "Look, meteor!"

    Jiang Ning looked up, and saw the meteor slowly across the sky, and then disappeared into the night sky.

    I remember when I was a child, I was so happy when I saw shooting stars.

    I can't be happy now, it's a fallen satellite, and I don't know where it will be disaster again.

    Without a bomb shelter, survivors had to dig their own basements or reinforce them.

    Compared with fixed disasters, this kind of random accident is more frightening, because you don't know when you will be chosen by the god of death.

    Jiang Ning would go to Rong's house every few days for follow-up visits and removal of stitches.

    Master Rong was lucky, his forehead was only bleeding from a fall, and he had a slight concussion. After six stitches, the stitches can be removed.

    Xiao Xiaoba's cute and handsome face has a hideous scar, and he will never smile again, "Grandma, where's Mommy?" The

    aunt of the Rong family braced herself, "Mom has gone to a far away place, waiting for you When she grows up, she will come back."

    The Rong family finally fell into chaos.

    Third Young Master Rong took the time to clear out a batch of medical supplies and came out, "Sister, this is your reward."

    Jiang Ning was surprised by his generosity, "It's too much."

    It's really a lot, and it feels like he asked for half of the Rong family.

    "Sister, keep it. If you think it's too much, it won't be too late for you to take it out someday when the Rong family needs it." Rong Sanshao smiled tiredly, "As long as I'm here with you, if I smash it someday If one satellite comes down, at least the whole army won't be wiped out."

    Jiang Ning was stunned for a moment, "Okay."

    There were too many things, so Young Master Rong asked someone to load them into the car and send them to Building 50.

    The Rong family was rescued in time, and the owner of the community helped a lot.

    Master Rong thought for a while, "Prepare some gifts and thank each family. For those who are particularly helpful to the Rong family, you can treat them to a meal, but it's best to keep a low profile. People don't worry about the number of people but the unevenness." After

    this Natural disasters, he deeply felt, no matter how strong a person or a family is, they are not enough to fight against natural disasters, and the relationship with neighbors is still very important.

    Especially Building 50, if they hadn't rescued them in time, how many people in the Rong family would have died.

    Master Rong glanced at his son, "You're pretty reliable this time, you haven't wasted a helicopter and 100 tons of fuel." Third Young

    Master Rong who had his spine poked, "..."

    In the evening, Qin Chuan received a gift, full of A box of fresh meat was dragged by Ah Ben.

    The Erdao businessman was well informed, other houses had a few catties of rice and a piece of bacon, but his house was too rich.

    The brain made by lubricating oil turned quickly, turned around and invited the neighbor next door, "Brother Huo, younger brother and sister, Rong Sanshao treats you, do you want hot pot or something else?" The two of them didn't care, "whatever

    .

    " Pointing out, the sharp-billed monkeys would come over from time to time. The father and son's culinary skills have improved a little.

    Then, without surprise, it failed.

    In the end, I chose hot pot, and the bottom material was made by Jiang Ning.

    The meat is very rich, and the hot pot is spicy and delicious, but Rong Sanshao changed his bragging noise in the past, picked up chopsticks and just ate, non-stop.     When the belly was almost filled, I started toasting Jiang Ning and the others, "Come on, let me toast my sister and brother-in-law, and you, Lao Qin. If it weren't for you... in short,

    it's all in the wine."

Can't stop, even blowing with a bottle.

    It's white, bro!

    Qin Chuan saw that he had something on his mind, so he didn't ask him to drink less.

    The satellites are constantly falling from the sky, one moment they may eat meat and drink, and the next moment they may be crushed to death.

    Survivors on the earth are like mice, they can only live in the mouse hole. If they accidentally emerge from the hole one day, they are very likely to be beaten to death by the whack-a-mole God.

    After several years of depression, it is already a miracle that I am not crazy.

    Qin Chuan was restless and started drinking non-stop, and his tongue grew big after a while.

    He was belching, with a confused and melancholy expression, "Brother Huo, younger siblings, do you think the natural disaster may end?" Neither

    Huo Yishen nor Jiang Ning could give an accurate answer, because neither of them knew .

    Jiang Ning also drank two glasses of white wine, "I hope there will be a day when it will end." "

    You said, when will the satellites not be dropped?" Qin Chuan continued to blow the bottle, "Or, when the satellites will not be dropped, wait for us What is it?"

    This atmosphere made Jiang Ning almost depressed, "Whatever is behind it, we live as long as we can, and hope to die quickly if we can't." Bang Dang smashed it all

    , Rather than being corroded by acid rain, life is worse than death, or a paralyzed boss who wants to die.

    Third Young Master Rong raked his hair with his hands, like a drunk erha, "Sister, how do you want to die?"

    After saying this, Jiang Ning glanced at him, "If there is a choice, I think it will be beautiful."

    Rong Sanshao's eyes were blurred, "Well, you must be beautiful, and you have a man as good as your brother-in-law."

    Uh , There seemed to be nothing wrong with these words, Jiang Ning took the initiative to pick up food for Huo Yishen, "Thank you for your hard work." After

    eating and drinking, Third Young Master Rong was so drunk that he lay unconscious on the table.

    Qin Chuan couldn't help sighing, "It's not easy for the third young master. He used to be a playboy who ate, drank and had fun. Now that he is asked to bear such a big responsibility, he probably feels a lot of pressure." He still heard rumors that the old man wanted to help

    him Get up and let go of a lot of things.

    Accident or tomorrow, I really don't know which will come first, if the old man doesn't stand up this time, the Rong family is now in disarray.

    A generation of families has thus declined, and it is estimated that few will end well by then.

    As a father, Qin Chuan felt the same way. If he disappeared one day, Xiao Mu would be even worse than the third young master.

    Jiang Ning should eat and drink, who knows if there will be another meal.

    In the end, it was Huo Yishen who carried the drunk young master Rong back home.

    He has height and body, and his physique is not bad. Qin Chuan can't carry it at all.

    Go back to building 50, brush your teeth, take a shower, get in the car and sleep.

    The two fell asleep quickly, but Huo Yi hugged Jiang Ning deeply but didn't feel sleepy at all, "Qin Chuan and Rong Sanshao seem to be testing us."

    Jiang Ning also felt, "Now the community regards 50 buildings as a weathervane, you Are they suspicious of us?"

ʚChapter 350 Satellite Group Falls
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Doubt is certain, both of them are smarter than ghosts, it's just where they doubt.

    Huo Yi deeply felt that they wanted to know what would happen next. After all, there were traces of the 50 buildings in the past, but now they are gone.

    Jiang Ning leaned in his arms, "What do you think will happen next?"

    "I don't know." Huo Yi kissed her forehead deeply, "As long as we are together, we can face all disasters together." The

    satellite continued Dropping, like an out-of-control brat, with a hammer here and a hammer at the other, how much, how, and where he wants to drop is all up to him.

    The community is lucky, and it has not welcomed its second visit until now, but the official garbage power station was destroyed, causing a raging fire that burned for two days and two nights.

    The lights on the road were no longer on.

    I don't know if there will be a chance to shine in the future.

    In the evening, three people and one dog sat on the roof and had a barbecue, admiring the bright stars under the night sky.

    Doudou ate the grilled squid, her eyes suddenly widened, "Brother, meteor shower!"     Huo Yi looked up at the sky, his pupils dilated

    instantly, "Go!"

The bigger it gets, the closer it gets...

    It's as red as blood, it's burning, it's so close that it feels like it's about to brush your face, and the heat can be felt through the pores.

    Zoom in, zoom in, zoom in infinitely, it seems that you are about to rush forward.

    But when I blinked again, it seemed to be very far away.

    The three of them and the dog jumped up abruptly, grilling beer, discarding all the tables, chairs and benches, and ran downstairs quickly, sneaking into the car nimbly.

    Jiang Ning reminded, "Fasten your seat belt."

    The seat is explosion-proof and can withstand the impact.

    Fearing that the dog would be hurt, Huo Yishen hugged it and tied it to himself.

    There was a violent impact, and the ground continued to shake. Even if the predator weighed 15 tons, it was still shaking.

    The impact lasted for more than ten minutes. It felt very far away, but it seemed to be very close at hand, and my heart jumped up.

    The fingers of the two were tightly intertwined, and their breath was raised to their throats.

    Then, the world returned to silence, as if nothing had happened.

    No one acted rashly, but stayed in the car for half an hour before coming out.

    The community channel was crazy. Some people said it was a satellite group crash, and some said it was another earthquake.

    "Ma Dan, is the earth going to explode? It will kill us all!" "

    Maybe alien monsters attacked us, we are dead, we are dead."

    After arguing, I was still scared after all. Personal panic.

    Jiang Ning frowned tightly, and never spoke, his eyelids twitched so disturbingly.

    An hour later, the walkie-talkie rang, and Third Young Master Rong called, "Sister, it's a satellite group that has fallen." Hearing

    his voice, Jiang Ning had a bad feeling, "Where did it fall?"

    "Shi Jinshan."

    Shi Jinshan? Jiang Ning's heart sank suddenly.

    According to geological exploration, Shijinshan is an extinct volcano hundreds of millions of years ago. Since human beings have historical records, it has never erupted. It has been a scenic spot for thousands of years.

    Did he die for hundreds of millions of years, or sleep for hundreds of millions of years?

    If it was just a deep sleep, with such a violent impact, is it possible...

    Hanging up the walkie-talkie, Jiang Ning's heart twitched.

    Huo Yi asked with deep concern, "What's wrong?"

    "The Shijin Mountain where we went to collect medicine back then is an extinct volcano that has been extinct for hundreds of millions of years. It was hit by falling satellites just now."

    Huo Yi frowned deeply, "Do you doubt that the impact will activate it?"

    "I don't know, maybe it's overthinking."

    Jiang Ning took a deep breath to calm himself down, and remained silent for more than ten minutes before speaking, "Why don't we leave ?”

    Sooner or later, there will be a big plate collision, and it may be the same everywhere, but Fengcheng is a coastal city, and it will cause a tsunami, even if there are ships, it will not be able to carry it.

    Compared with the ocean, it is not the land that is relatively safe. Even if the sea will change in the future, as long as you choose the right place, you may have a chance to breathe.

    Huo Yi thought deeply, "Okay, let's leave."

    No matter where you go, home is where you have loved ones.

    After making up his mind, Jiang Ning didn't hide anything, and directly dialed Rong Sanshao back, "I'm a little worried that the satellite impact will cause a volcanic eruption, and I plan to move out of Fengcheng. You can think about it yourself, or listen to official opinions." After all, it

    is Guess, you can't lead others into the ditch.

    At the same time, she also told Qin Chuan, Zhang Chao and others, "I'm thinking about leaving, you decide for yourself."

    It was so sudden that they were stunned.

    Zhang Chao was stunned, "A Ning, where are you going?"

    "I don't know yet, I plan to leave Fengcheng first."

    Qin Chuan was also confused, why did he leave suddenly? He still has a lot of supplies in his hand, and he may not be able to take them all away.

    Even if you can take it away, where do you go to settle down?

    Natural disasters are everywhere, and it is so difficult to survive in a group, and it is difficult to even settle in a new place.

    Everyone has ideas, and Jiang Ning has no time or energy to care about them. After all, it is unknown whether he can survive.

    Make up your mind and pack your things overnight.

    I don't know what will happen in the future, but all the things that can be moved will be taken away, even the door frames and windows, as well as plant pots and so on.

    Being a scumbag, she didn't forget about the bunnies this time, and took the cage to the backyard.

    Hey, what about big gray and little white?

    Future generations are also gone.

    Thinking that they were frightened by the impact, Jiang Ning looked for them in the backyard, but there were no signs of the rabbits.

    Reluctantly rummaging through the haystack in the corner, lying...fuck...he

    actually made a deep hole and ran away through the wall.

    What a rebellious cunning rabbit!

    The ghost knows what is about to go through, if they are left alone, they will either enter someone else's stomach or die in a natural disaster.

    Thinking of the source of love for meat rabbits over the years, Jiang Ning had to look for it.

    It’s true to eat their descendants, but I didn’t plan to eat the hero’s parents. After all, natural disasters have come over for so many years.

    However, Big Gray and Little White left very resolutely, and there were no shadows of them around.

    Jiang Ning thought that if he found Brother Gou, he would definitely be able to catch them all.

    But on second thought, forget it, if you can survive, you will be a rich species, if you can't, you will be your life.

    Just after returning to the courtyard gate, Zhang Chao, Lu Yu and others came to discuss, "A-Ning, where are we going to retreat?"

    While speaking, Qin Chuan also opened the courtyard gate, "Yes, if we retreat, where will we retreat? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 173 64
Author: Zhang Paopao Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-03-23 The latest chapter: Chapter 606: Final Meeting Introduct...
6.7K 168 17
"The thought of even being near you brings me disgust!! " He shouted and it shook me to my soul. I knew this was an agreement but his hate was not s...
75.6K 1K 149
Author: Pepper Terminator Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-05 Chinese name:《天灾囤货求生日常》辣椒终结者 Latest: Chapter 151 Extrheroine...
198K 7.3K 51
❝ TO LOVE AND TO BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ❞ in which a toughened rebel commander finds hope in an annoyingly charming farm boy. ...