Moon (Legolas Love Story and...

By Elsa8001

BOOK 1/3 Katherine is a young human girl who struggles with life and love as she takes part in the epic histo... More

Prologue
"What is this feeling?"
"Let me teach you"
"I know what it is."
Finally happy
"Is it enough?"
"Where next?"
"Married?"
The Next Morning
Life is difficult
The Prancing Pony
The Raid
First Kill
I could only watch
Revenge
Goodbye
Life goes on
"I can help"
"Deal."
"Never say you're sorry."
"Yes sir."
"Wood."
Visitors
Really?
Prepared
"What's wrong with your eyes?"
Through Legolas' eyes
Through Katherine's eyes
"What's in store for me?"
No more nightmares
Aragorn
The Tale of the Ring
New Orders
October the 21st
"Help us"
"I do not fear them."
The Ride
At the river
The Council
The Fellowship of the Ring
Saying goodbyes
The Departure
"What is it?"
"We must take the Pass."
The Pass
"Boromir."
Saruman
"Let the Ring-Bearer decide."
The Walls of Moria
"It's a riddle."
One Choice
Afraid
Drums
"They have a cave troll."
"Frodo!!"
"Fly, you fools."
Lothlórien
Lady of Light
"I have an idea."
I don't care
The Argonath
The End
Author's Note

"Great."

2.2K 105 2
By Elsa8001

The next morning, I crawled out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I was still dressed in yesterday's clothes, and I had a cut along my right cheekbone from a tree-branch or something. I sighed.
"Great." I changed my clothes and then went to the healing part of Rivendell.

All three of the Hobbits were there, who had made it safely with Aragorn. They were all clustered around a bed which I assumed was Frodo's. So he was alive. Good.

I turned and caught a female elf staring at me. I pointed to my cheek and she steered me away for attention.

I sat in the edge of a bed as two elves saw to my cheek. "So you made it in one piece." Aragorn sauntered in with his brother-like smirk.
I chuckled. "You did too. Of course, I took the Riders off of your tail."
His smirk disappeared as he realized that was the truth. "Yes, uh, thank you."
That took an effort on his part.

"You're welcome." I answered with a careful smile because my cheek still hurt. I stood up and felt my cheek. Darn, I had stitches.

Whenever I smiled, it seemed to hurt in so many ways. I felt a strange tug on my body to lie down and cry but instead I stood up and walked swiftly out of the room with Aragorn beside me.

"We are having a council meeting the day after tomorrow, at dawn." He said hastily.
"Uh-huh. I'll be there." I walked faster and went to the stable and rode out on Firefoot for my daily training.

Despite my mission's success, I could never risk staying still again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cursed By E.

Fanfiction

1.9K 72 18
Growing up, surrounded with mankind, Y/N figures she is just like them, until she finds out the truth of her kingdoms' past. Will her strength and a...
72.3K 1.7K 24
A girl who doesn't remember her name wakes up in Middle Earth and soon meets Thorin and his companions. She travels with them and tries to figure out...
314K 11.8K 22
"You talk too much elf-boy," Arya muttered, her voice hoarse from all the screaming she had done due to the pain of her injuries. Legolas scrunched u...
94.6K 4.7K 48
After the horrible incident in the fortress of Gundabad, Turwaithiel returns to Rivendell as a different person. Her night is filled with horrible dr...