The Power to Go Beyond (MHA X...

Oleh TheAuthorTimelord

This follows the story of Y/N a Saiyan survivor sent to earth after his race is wiped out. He is found by the... Lebih Banyak

Crash (Prologue)
Starting Line
Zero To Hero
Too Much Power?
Roar Like An Animal
Declaration Of War
Break Through
No Rest For The Weary
Sports And Rivalry
Break The Ice
Winner Take All
A Taste Of The Real Thing

Their Internships

607 15 2
Oleh TheAuthorTimelord

Y/Ns POV

Thoughts were racing through my head as I held the bag of my blood in my hand, waiting for my father to come back into the room. The other teachers looked at me concerned but I paid them no mind. Dad and Principal Nezu were looking into how these people could have gotten my blood but I was more concerned with how they combined it with the Nomu.

Y/N: 'It shouldnt be possible, my blood isnt even human. How did they make it work?' My anger rose and the bag in my hand began to boil, then evaporate. The smell made Nemuri pinch her nose as she made her way over.

Midnight: "Sweetie. It's okay." She said nasally. She held me close and ran her hand through my hair. "I know its' upsetting but were gonna get to the bottom of this."

Y/N: "None of this makes sense."

All Might: "Well regardless of if it does or doesn't. Getting angry isn't going to do anything but make you play into their hands." The door opened. Dad and Nezu came in and I stood up fast.

Y/N: "Well?"

Aizawa: "We asked around at some of the labs that we used to clone your blood, apparently a while back during the start of the year, someone managed to rob the place. However, no one managed to capture them on camera. The next day when everyone arrived, all the blood was gone."

Midnight: "A villain that could get in, rob a place, and get out without ever leaving or entering the room?"

Nezu: "Yes, quite curious isn't it? But not the first time we've seen something like this. Correct Mr. Aizawa?" The Principal said looking at me.

Y/N: "The warp gate villain from the USJ."

Nezu: "Indeed. It seems as though these villains had a certain interest in you."

Aizawa: "It must have been after you almost took down their strongest asset that they decided to look into you."

Y/N: "This is crazy. If I hadn't been there that day in Hosu. Countless people could have died!" I said slamming my hand onto the table. "How did they even use my blood?"

All Might: "It's possible that whoever gave those Nomu multiple quirks could have given them some kind of adaptability. That's why the blood took and didn't just poison them."

Aizawa: "Not only is the creation of ki-powered Nomu disturbing. If the League finds out that the blood being used on those people isn't human it could risk the secret we've kept about you being exposed."

Midnight: "So what? He's still our family." Nemuri held my hand. "We protect our own. We can't let anything happen to him."

Y/N: "Thanks, Auntie."

Present Mic: "Yeah little man! Push comes to shove you're one of us." He leaned in and whispered. "Plus you're the only reason that Eraser has mellowed with age so we kinda need you."

Snipe: "Regardless of what happens concerning that. We need to focus on the very real threat. These key-whatever-monsters and League need to be found and taken down."

Thirteen: "But where do we even begin?"

Nezu: "Well, right now. We start by preparing for the future. I believe the best way to do that." Nezu walked up and put a hand on my leg. "Is to continue training the next generation of heroes."

All Might: "It seems like all we can do until more information pops up."

Y/N: "About that." The Pros looked at me curious as to what I had to say. "I was thinking about something I wanted to request from you all."

Time Skip

3rd Person POV

Bakugou sneered as he walked down the street with Best Jeanist. His hair looked ridiculous compared to how he normally dressed it. That is to say not at all. Try as he might Best Jeanist was struggling to get through to the young man. His pride and his anger were dominating every aspect of his life and he seemed to lack any kind of humility. Still though, if he were to get over those shortcomings, he could prove to be a very effective pro.

Best Jeanist: "Here's a question for you. Patrols are mainly meant to deter villains from committing any crimes. But they also have a secondary purpose. What is it?"

Bakugou: "If we see some bad guys, we can beat 'em up on the spot." He said with a sadistic grin. Best Jeanist sighed at the lack of perception from him.

Best Jeanist: "Incorrect."

Fan Girl 1: "Hey, it's Best Jeanist!"

Fan Girl 2: "Thank you so much for keeping us safe!" The girls were squealing amongst themselves while Best Jeanist waved at them. Though their cheers were interrupted when the pink alien-looking girl pointed up. "Oh my gosh! It's him!"

Best Jeanist: "Hmm?" Best Jeanist looked up and saw the pride of UA floating in the air about him. "What is he doing here?"

Fan Girl 3: "Hey what's your hero name?!"

Fan Girl 1: "I bet its something really cute. I mean just look at him."

Lemogra: "I am the galactic warrior, Lemogra." He said landing on the sidewalk. Hearing the name Bakugou quickly turned around to see Y/N getting swarmed by the small group. "H-Hey. Take it easy, y-you're in my bubble."

Bakugou: 'Why the hell did he have to show up here?' Bakugou thought, trying to hide. Not wanting him to see his hair. Wait why do I care if this loser sees me like this? Hes nothing.

Fan Girl 1: "I can't believe we get to meet the hero who took down the Hero Killer."

Fan Girl 2: "You are so awesome!"

Fan Girl 3: "Hey you look around our age. Are you dating anyone?"

Y/N: "Huh?!"

Fan Girl 4: "Chō! You know he's dating that cute frog girl."

Lemogra: "We're not- I mean I-I just. Look, I'm really glad that you're my fans and I'd love to stay and chat but I need to speak with my fellow heroes and get back to work. Got to make sure I'm keeping you all safe." Y/N he said giving them a wink. The group squealed again and he tried to get away but one of them grabbed him by the arm.

Fan Girl 1: "Wait! Can we get a picture?" She said holding out her phone.

Fan girl 2: "And maybe some autographs?" The rest of the group pulled out some notebooks and pens. Y/N smiled sweating nervously but nodded.

Lemogra: "A-Anything such great fans." The girls took the picture and Y/N went about signing. Once he was done they started to walk away.

Fan Girl 1: "Thanks cutie." She said giving him a peck on the cheek. The girls giggled at him as his face turned beet red and they walked off.

Bakugou: "What an idiot." He said in irritation.

Best Jeanist: "You could learn a thing or two from him."

Bakugou: "What did you say?!"

Best Jeanist: "Yes he stumbled, but he handled getting hounded by a crowd of fans with grace. Fans like those come with the job. If you're to be a good pro you have to balance being approachable and heroic. His entrance was good but his social skills could use some work."

Bakugou: 'Sounds like he just likes the attention.' Y/N made his way over and bowed to Best Jeanist.

Lemogra: "Hello, sir. It's nice to make your acquaintance."

Best Jeanist: "Likewise, Mr. Aizawa." He held out a hand and Y/N shook it. He looked shocked and Best Jeanist chuckled. "What you didn't think I knew who you were? After that spectacle at the sports festival and the taking down of Stain. You're lucky to find anyone who hasn't heard your name. That's the reason I sent you an offer." Best Jeanist looked at the long flowing locks that hung behind Y/N. 'Well, one of the reasons...'

Lemogra: "Y-Yeah. I was just... checking up... on my... class... mate." Y/Ns speech slowed as he saw Bakugou. He was twitching in a mixture of embarrassment and anger. A small snort came from Y/Ns nose and he bit his lip so hard that tears almost began flowing out of his eyes. "W-Well, it looks like everything is A-OK here. I-pfft-Im just gonna."

Bakugou: "Don't you laugh at me!" Bakugou yelled his hair exploding back into its original position. That was the last straw Y/N began laughing uncontrollably as he flew off in the other direction. The echoes from his laughter filled the air and unintentionally began a chain reaction of small laughter and chuckles to add to everyone's happiness that day. Best Jeanist on the other hand was rather upset as he looked down at the boy.

Best Jeanist: "Unbelievable. All that work to get it settled and you ruin it in a second. Come on were going back to fix it." He said walking off back to his agency.

Bakugou: "Damn you Y/N!"

Gunhead: "Let's start with how you fight against someone wielding a knife. Uravity try attacking me."

Uraraka: "Are you sure?" She said holding the practice knife.

Gunhead: "There's no need to hold back."

Uraraka: "Alright, here I come!" Uraraka yelled as she charged at Gunhead, swinging the knife every which way.

Gunhead: "When someone's waving a knife around, your best bets to keep your distance." He said doing his best to back off her advancement. "If they attack directly plant one leg and use it to pivot and dodge. Then, grab their wrist and back at the same time. Now you can take 'em down! See how I did that? Twist your attackers wrist to make them drop their knife. Make sure you kick it away for your own safety. So, easy peasy, right?"

Uraraka: 'That was rough.' Uraraka thought as Gunhead demonstrated his technique. Once it was done a slow clap could be heard from the doorway. Uraraka looked up from the matted floor and saw Y/N standing there looking impressed at the display. The rest of the class looked confused but a bit excited at him showing up.

Lemogra: "That was good. Mind if I join in on the lesson, sir?"

Gunhead: "Not at all. I'm sure my class would all love some pointers from you." The class murmured in agreement "So what did you have in mind."

Lemogra: "Well it had to do with taking down an armed attacker. I'll need a volunteer to demonstrate. Preferably someone with an average build since thats who usually attacks with weapons like that anyway."

Gunhead: "Alright. You come forward." He pointed toward a student that was a good size and handed him the knife. "Attack him like you would attack anyone."

Lemogra: "Don't feel the need to hold back. You wont break me." He said getting into his stance. Gunheads student wasted no time as he rushed in and tried cutting at him. Y/N wasn't trying to gain distance though. He simply dodged all of the moves the opponent was making. "Now what Gunhead said was right. If there is a knife distance is your best friend. However, sometimes you can't get away."

Gunhead: "Very true. Especially in urban scenes where most of the crime is taking place in narrow alleyways." Y/N nodded as he got under the student and wrapped his arms around the student's chest and kicked his feet out from under him slamming him on the dojo floor. The student tried to use the window of opportunity to stab Y/N in the back but he let go and kicked his hand sending the knife across the room. "Impressive display from the both of you."

Uraraka: "Yeah, it never occurred to me that getting that closer to a knife would be a viable option."

Lemogra: "Thank you. However one this that you should always keep in mind when going into a knife fight. Sometimes cuts are just inevitable. What matters is not allowing the pain to distract you enough for your enemy to finish you off. Now how about one more lesson?" The class cheered and egged him on. "Gunhead this time it will be me and you."

Gunhead: "Why me specifically?" He asked curious as to what he was planning.

Lemogra: "Because you're jacked. It's good to show them that being that built up can also be a weakness."

Gunhead: "Hmm. Alright, let's see what you're made of Lemogra." Gunhead said as they both got into their stances.

Gunhead rushed at him with a flurry of punches, Y/N dodged the first few and as they got faster parried the rest. Y/N waited for Gunheads footing to expand and as he went for a heavy blow slipped under his legs and kicked him in the back. Gunhead rolled, recovering from the attack, and returned to his onslaught. Y/N clashed his fist with Gunheads making the man recoil in pain as it felt like hitting wall made of steel. Gunhead put his hands together and slammed them on top of Y/Ns arms as he blocked them making his arms into and X.

Gunhead: "You're pretty good. But how is this going to teach my students? As it is you're on the backfoot of this fight."

Lemogra: "Like this." Y/N pulled one of his arms back and brought his fingertips to a point. He quickly stabbed them into a point between where his shoulder and arm met. Gunhead's arm fell limp and he jumped back holding it, trying to get it to move again. "You might be strong, sir. But every body has nerves. And if you know just where to hit. You can take an entire appendage out of commission."

Gunhead: "Why you!" He ran forwards and tried to swing using only one arm but Y/N grabbed him and put him into a chokehold.

Lemogra: "And this! Is another lesson for all of you. Big bulky muscles like this require a lot of blood to function. Cut off the supply and..." He said looking down at the now unconscious pro. The class and Uraraka stood there stunned. "Any questions?"

Gunhead Student 1: "Did you learn that stuff about knives after you beat the Hero Killer?"

Gunhead Student 2: "Oh! Did you get any cuts from that fight?"

The students rambled off all of their questions and Y/N answered them to the best of his abilities. It felt good for him to train others in combat. Like it was a natural thing, almost like breathing. He didn't remember the last time he had a good training session with another hero. Mostly he just used the gravity chamber to train so this was a nice change of pace. He looked over and saw Uraraka talking on the new smartphone that she bought the day after the sports festival. He walked over and tapped her on the shoulder.

Uraraka: "Huh? Oh yeah, talk later." She said hanging up. "What's up?"

Lemogra: "Not much. Just came to check up on you. Who was that?"

Uraraka: "Oh just Deku. He was calling to see how our training was going." She looked over at Gunhead as his students helped him regain consciousness. "That was really impressive Y/N. I'm glad you're on our side."

Lemogra: "Always. So, how has you're time here been? Learning a lot?"

Uraraka: "Yeah I have. It's given me a whole new skill set and appreciation for other heroes, like you." He blushed and rubbed the back of his head.

Lemogra: "Oh nah, I'm not that special. A lot of people can just punch things. It takes heart to truly save them." Uraraka poked him in the chest.

Uraraka: "You're right. And you definitely showed you've got it. I mean you gave me all that money out of the kindness of your own heart. My family has never had this much time off in, well ever!"

Lemogra: "I'm glad that I could help". He said getting ready to leave.

Uraraka: "Wait!" Y/N turned around. "Where you off to?"

Lemogra: "Heading to pick up some food I ordered and then maybe visit some more friends. See ya Uravity!" He said waving as he walked out the door. Uraraka stared at the open doorway smiling, not realizing Gunhead and her entire class were watching them. Gunhead was right behind Uraraka, he had his fists up to his chin blushing.

Gunhead: "Oh you two are so adorable!"

Uraraka: "Eh?"

Gunhead Student 3: "Yeah I wish I had a boyfriend who would take the time to come check up on me."

Uraraka: "Eh?!" Uraraka said blushing.

Gunhead: "So when were you gonna tell me you two were dating?"

Uraraka: "EH?!" Uraraka screamed out before covering her face and floating around the dojo.

As Y/N flew over the city he saw that Kirishima and TetsuTetsu were cleaning up some trash in a park. He briefly stopped and used his energy to disintegrate a lot of the garbage. Cleaning up the park but cutting out a lot of the hard work. Much to the appreciation and disappointment of Fourth Kind. He landed at a restaurant ran by Lunch Rush and picked up his extremely large order of food. He had decided to get something special and as he was waiting he saw briefly that Jiro was on the news helping with a hostage situation. Once that was done the news showed a makeup product and much to his surprise he saw Yaoyorozu and Kendo front and center promoting it. He had to admit their eyelashes looked great and their skin was vibrant. He was broken out of his trace by the server giving him the other bag. He paid and carefully began flying off towards the coast. On the deck of the Oki Mariner, Tsuyu was gingerly sweeping to make sure the ship was looking nice and clean. She was enjoying the view when the ship jostled a little causing her to let out a surprised yelp.

Tsu: "What was that?" She turn around and saw a comically large amount of plastic bags waving at her from on top of the cabin of the ship. "Ribbit?"

Lemogra: "Hi Tsu!" The familiar voice peaking through the small hill of bags.

Tsu: "Y/N? Is that you? What are you doing here ribbit?"

Lemogra: "Lunch." He said peeking out from behind the bags. "You wanna eat with me?"

Sirius: "What going on out-?" Sirius looked out from the bridge and saw Y/N and glanced back between the two. She smirked and gave Tsuyu a wink. Before closing the door. "Pardon me for the intrusion."

They sat on the stairs and Y/N unpack all of the delicious-smelling food and they began to dig in. While Y/N could eat most of this food on his own he had no problem sharing it with his friend. Tsuyu was glad to have him visit her and enjoyed the food he brought. It wasn't often she ate like this, normally she just waited until she got home and ate what she'd made with her family. So this, this was a nice change of scenery. Y/N was glad that she didn't mind the hectic way he ate either, it was something that he pretty much had to do. Eating this much food normally would just take way too long and he didn't have a lot of time most days. Even so, he stopped himself and looked at the last bag he picked up. Then he looked at Tsu looking over at the ocean while she enjoyed her food. She noticed him looking and gave him a smile. Y/N looked away and began fidgeting and playing with his hands.

Lemogra: "O-Oh! Asui?"

Tsu: "I told you to call me Tsu." She said nudging him.

Lemogra: "R-Right um." He grabbed the bag and gave it to her. "I uh got this for you..."

Tsu: "Ribbit?" She took it and her eyes widened. Inside was a lime green jelly desert with a signature that read 'For Tsu' in cream. "This is my favorite. How did you know?"

Lemogra: "Oh I have my ways." He said trying to sound cool but Tsu just looked at him weirdly. "M-Mina told me..."

Tsu: "That sounds a lot better than the other way." She said giggling, she took a bit out of it and made an adorable squealing noise. "This is really good ribbit. How did you get them to write my name on it?"

Lemogra: "Oh I've been going to that restaurant since I was a kid. It's run by Lunch Rush so everyone is familiar with me. I just called in a favor."

Tsu: "You didn't have to do that. I would have been fine just to have you over for lunch."

Lemogra: "Yeah but I just wanted it to be special." He said inching close. She unknowingly inched closer to him too. "Tsu I-"

Captain Selkie: "Hey Froppy. Why are you just sitting there? Shouldn't a frog be jumpin' to get her work done? And who is this littering all over my ship? Can I help you?"

Tsu: "I finished cleaning the deck, Captain, sir."

Lemogra: "The name is Y/N Aizawa. Or Lemogra if you're keen. And Froppy wasn't slacking off she was just having lunch with me." I said a bit annoyed at his attitude towards her.

Tsu: "Ribbit." She said nodding.

Captain Selkie: "Oh, is that right? I'm terribly sorry son I didn't recognize you at first. Seems I misjudged the situation. Sorry about that you two lovebirds. I apologize–- my bad." He tried his best to make a cute-looking face but it was more comical than anything. "Forgive me?"

Lemogra: "Uh." He began laughing heartily.

Captain Selkie: "I'm too cute for words aren't I, Froppy?"

Sirius: "Yeah we're all dumbfounded." Sirius said coming back out. "You trying to look cute like that doesn't work. The rest of your physique is just too macho. Your face is pretty rugged too." 'Not to mention you interrupted me spying on those two on their little date.'

Captain Selkie: "What did you say?!" He said offended and confused. "When I make that sweet face for kids, they eat it up!"

Sirius: "Of course because they're actually making fun of you." She said putting a finger in his face. "Trust me there's nothing cute about it."

Tsu: 'Adorable!' Tsu thought listening to the captain whine. From the bridge, one of Captain Selkies men was shouting about a message from the coast guard.

Captain Selkie: "I hear ya! Comin' now!"

Sirius: "Froppy, Lemogra. Will you help me unfasten the ropes? Looks like were sailing out. Sorry to have to cut your lunch short."

Tsu: "Ribbit!"

Lemogra: "That's fine I can tag along to help." He said helping them unfasten the rope and pull the board free from the dock with ease.

Sirius: "Sorry, but we can't have another intern on this." He pulled out a piece of paper from his armor and she read through it quickly. "Hmm, I guess it's okay then."

Tsu: "What was that Y/N?"

Lemogra: "I'll tell you about it later." He said folding the paper and stuffing it back into his armor. They entered the bridge.

Captain Selkie: "I see. 'Kay were on it!"

Sirius: "The ropes are pulled in!"

Captain Selkie: "Hear that, sailors? Emergency departure!" They all saluted the captain even Y/N though it was after Tsu smacked him in the stomach.

Crew: "Aye, aye, sir!"

Tsu: "Ribbit!"

Lemogra: "Woo."

Captain Selkie: "Full speed ahead!" The engines roared to life and they were on their way. "Good work! The Oki Mariner is on the move!"

—-

Lemogra: 'Why did no one mention the ocean is so damn boring? We've been out here so long the sun has started setting.' Y/N thought as he sat on a chair looking out the bridge windows. The captain and crew were still looking at the center console trying to plan ahead.

Sirius: "So what are we dealing with?"

Captain Selkie: "The Coast Guard got a tip that there were stowaways on the trade ship, Nysan, but things may not be what they seem. Officials inspected the ship, but they didn't find any stowaways hiding on the vessel. Upon further investigation though, they discovered that important cargo from the ships freight list was missing. I'm sure you all know what that means. What do you think Froppy?" The captain said smiling at the frog girl.

Tsu: "It's likely that, before the Coast Guard arrived, the stowaways moved the cargo to another ship somewhere close by and fled the scene of the crime. In fact, it's possible that the stowaways had plants on the ship."

Lemogra: 'Wow Tsu's really perceptive. If she's right that is really impressive that she could glean all that from such little info.' The captain looked at her in surprise and admiration.

Captain Selkie: "Correct!" Selkie once again tried to make a cute face, failing horribly and embarrassing the crew.

Tsu: 'Adorable!' Tsu thought still loving the captains antics.

Captain Selkie: "It's our job to find these criminals. Based on the information we have, they probably escaped on a small boat. We will deliver them to the Coast Guard!" The captain pressed some buttons on the map projecting a hologram in front of them. "Considering the Nysan's position, this is the general location that would make the most sense as an escape route. Authorities and other sea rescue heroes are also searching for them. We'll be focusing on this area. Take note. The sun will set soon. That means you'll be searching for the boat via radar. I'll take to the ocean and look for them myself. That's all."

Lemogra: "I can try to find a read on their energy to see if they are nearby."

Captain Selkie: "Sounds good. Everyone has their job to do. Got it? Let me hear ya sailors!"

Crew: "Aye, aye, sir!"

Tsu: "Ribbit!"

Lemogra: "Loud chant!" The crew and Tsu all looked at Y/N. "What? I couldn't think of anything."

The crew and Tsu went about checking on the radar. While Y/N sat on the deck outside, calming his mind and looking for energy readings. Meanwhile, the captain was in the water using his quirk to see if he could spot anything on his interior sonar. He didn't find anything nearby. The Oki Mariner spent the next hour or so floating about. The sun had already set and Y/N was sitting with his legs crossed and eyes closed on the deck sensing for anyone besides the captain. He heard two footsteps exit the bridge and looked over to see Sirius and Tsu coming down and looking out on the ocean with binoculars.

Tsu: "As expected, I can't see anything in the darkness. And we haven't seen anything on the radar yet, either."

Sirius: "Never fear."

Tsu: "Huh?"

Sirius: "Don't forget: the captains looking for them, too!" She leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Not to mention we got your boyfriend down there watching out backs."

Tsu: "My w-what?" Tsu said blushing. Before Sirius could respond, the speaker hanging off the bridge rang out.

Crew Member: "Incoming message from the Coast Guard! A fishing boat thought to belong to the stowaways has shaken off a hero agency patrol boat. It was last seen headed toward the area that we're in charge of searching."

Lemogra: "Well that's convenient." The captain jumped out of the water soaking Y/N with sea water. "Thanks, Captain! Really appreciate that!"

Captain Selkie: "I've confirmed the location of the missing fishing boat we've been looking for. This is our chance!"

Lemogra: "Yeah and I've confirmed the location of the asshole that bathed me in 5 seconds." Y/N mumbled furiously shaking himself dry.

Captain Selkie: "Turn off the lights and get close without letting them know where we are!"

Crew: "Aye, aye, sir!"

Tsu: "Ribbit!"

Lemogra: "Water!" The Oki Mariner turned off all of its lights and eventually was floating alongside another boat. Y/N was using his power to sense how many were on the ship and only came up with three people. "Hmm. There's not much crew on that boat. Only three people. But then again fishermen sometimes travel in small numbers. Plus side they haven't spotted us yet."

Captain Selkie: "Good. Crew, I want you to block their course with the Oki Mariner then board their vessel while setting off a flare."

Crew: "Aye, aye, sir!"

Tsu: "What should I do?" Tsu said stepping forward.

Captain Selkie: "You stay here."

Tsu: "Ribbit?"

Captain Selkie: "Sirius. You're with her. Lemogra you're with me in case things go sideways."

Lemogra: "Right!"

Sirius: "Yes, sir!"

Tsu: "But how can I learn if I don't get any experience?"

Captain Selkie: "Just be quiet and do as I say, intern. Let's go."

Crew: "Aye, aye, sir!" Selkie exited, Y/N looked back at her with an apologetic gaze.

Lemogra: "Don't worry, Tsu. Just trust the captain I'm sure he knows what he's doing."

Tsu: "Ribbit..." Tsu said, her voice trembling slightly. Sirius came and put an arm around her.

Sirius: "You want to go with them Forppy I know. I get it. But you know something? Thing is, even though we're only up against some stowaways, this could still be dangerous. So we have to follow the captains orders. We'll support them together!"

Tsu: "Ribbit". Tsu said nodding.

Crew member: "Captain we've impeded their intended course as ordered."

Captain Selkie: "All right. Then you can leave the rest to me." Once the boat was right in front of the Oki Mariner a flare was shot up illuminating the deck of the vessel. Blinding whoever was on board. "This is a pro hero. Stop your ship! We're here on behalf of the Coast Guard. We will now inspect your vessel!"

Lemogra: "Prepare to be boarded! Hehe, I always wanted to say that."

The small group allowed themselves to be boarded and Selkies men went about searching the ship high and low to find the missing cargo. Y/N stood by the three suspects one who looked a bit more nervous than the other two.

Fisherman: "S-So y-you're the one that took down the Hero Killer?"

Lemogra: "That's right." The other two glared at him but quickly changed their attitude when Y/N turned to face them. "Why do you ask?"

Fisherman: "I-It's just c-cool to meet someone like you. I bet no criminal would think of messing with you." He said twitching his head from side to side. Something that didn't go unnoticed by both Y/N and the other two.

Lemogra: "Yeah. It would be pretty dumb. Good thing nothing is going on here. Right?"

Red: "Nothing at all."

Blue: "Just catching some fish."

Lemogra: "Anything substantial?" Y/N pried trying to see if what he was thinking was right.

Crew Member 1: "Captain. I looked for the missing cargo but didn't find anything."

Crew Member 2: "Yeah, same here."

Fisherman: "See what did I tell ya? You'll find nothin but humble fishermen aboard." The captain stomped on the storage chamber in the center of the deck.

Captain Selkie: "Then, you can show us whats inside this, too. Can't you?" The fisherman gulped nervously.

Fisherman: "I-It's just a bunch of fish down there."

Captain Selkie: "Then open the hatch and lets see."

Red: "What a pain!"

Blue: "This is pointless." The three opened the hatch and everyone looked in.

Crew Member 1: "It's too dark to see anything."

Captain Selkie: "Can't you turn on the ligh–" All of them were shoved into the hatch and it was closed. Lemogra started punching the metal breaking holes in it but was holding back. The captain got up dusting off fish remains. "What are you doing? Can't you tear through that?"

Lemogra: "Shh. Just testing something." He said holding his ear to one of the holes.

Fisherman: "I did exactly what you said so please there's no reason to kill me."

Red: "Oh really?"

Blue: "Weren't we pretty dumb to go up against the big bad hero that took down Stain?"

Lemogra: "I knew it!" Y/N began punching bigger holes through the hatch and scaring the two. They quickly ran off forgetting about the fisherman and retreated. Y/N flew back down to check on the others. "They ran off. You guys okay?"

Captain Selkie: "Hold on." The captain began making clicking noises and Y/N went over and started healing one of the crew members who landed hard and hurt his leg. "I just sent out a message to Sirius. They will be going after the stowaways while we get out of here."

Crew Member 1: "Thanks for the help Lemogra." He said stretching out his leg. "I thought it was broken."

Lemogra: "No just a hairline fracture."

Captain Selkie: "Let's work on getting out of here. Lemogra you did some damage to that hatch. Can you break it open?"

Lemogra: "Easily. I was just holding back to intimidate the villains and give that fisherman a way out."

Captain Selkie: "Good work. How did you know he was being coerced?"

Lemogra: "He gave me a signal."

Captain Selkie: "Well bust that door down and let's get out of here." Y/N flew back up charging headfirst toward the hatch. Right before he hit it the hatch reopened and Y/N went flying way up into the sky. When he looked back down the boat was a tiny speck.

Lemogra: "Whoops..."

—-

The crew was following the captains orders and searching the sea for the stowaways. Though Tsu wanted to see if she could help the others, she trusted in what the captain and Sirius had told her. After sailing away from the fishing boat, Sirius and Tsu were back out on the deck of the ship trying to spot anything. They came upon two big rocks up ahead of them.

Sirius: "There! Hiding in the shadow of those rocks!"

Crew Member: "Damn it. This won't be easy."

Sirius: "Cut the engines and approach their blindspot."

Crew Member: "Yes ma'am!"

Sirius: "Whaddya say– you in this with us?" Sirius said to Tsu with a smile.

Tsu: "Ribbit!"

Crew Member: "There's someone keeping watch." The sailor said as they saw a villain in a yellow coat on the stern of the ship.

Sirius: "Froppy! Can you bring the guard over to us?"

Tsu: "Leave it to me." Tsu's tongue shot out wrapping around the villains body. She tried to scream out but Sirius covered her mouth before she could alert them.

Sirius: "If you answer our questions, then we won't have t get rough with you." The villain was more than willing to tell them what they wanted to know after the threat of violence against her. She let them know that it was only her and the leader of the group on the ship. He was hiding in the cabin. One of Selkies men stepped forward.

Crew Member: "I can take him." His eyes were covered in an instant with black ink. "Ah! My eyes!"

Sirius: "Watch out!" The man was knocked away by a tentacle and he slammed his back into the rocks. "Froppy!"

Tsu: "Huh? Ah!" Tsu exclaimed as she was pushed out of the way. Sirius on the other hand was wrapped up in the villains tentacle. "Sirius!"

Innsmouth: "Haha! I've got you now!"

Sirius: "A villain!"

Innsmouth: "And here I thought I'd gotten away with it. But you idiots just won't give up, now will you?"

Tsu: "Ribbit." Tsu said angrily.

Innsmouth: "How sad. A girl and some kid are all that's left to stop me?' Sirius tried to hit him with her baton but he knock it away with ease and began squeezing the life out of Sirius. Tsu readied herself for a fight. "Uh-uh, not so fast. I'll give her back just as soon as the Coast Guard calls off their search. But first, you're gonna help me unload the cargo, got it? Huh?"

Crew Member 2: "Sorry our transmitter was blocked, we're still stuck on the fishing boat. The captain made it out. How are things on your end? Tell me your status. Please respond!"

Innsmouth: "Huh? So this is actually a radio, huh?' He stretched it over to Tsu. "Here you go, kid. If you value this woman's life then repeat after me. 'Unfortunately, we weren't able to track down the stowaways.'"

Sirius: "Froppy! Don't do-" The villain quickly covered her mouth and nose with one of his hands. Making it hard for her to breathe.

Tsu: "Sirius!" Tsu cried out worried.

Innsmouth: "Hurry up, now!" Tsu looked around to try to find a way to stop him. "Oh, I see. You don't care what happens to your friend here. Come on. Get to it."

Tsu: 'The captain is relying on us to follow his orders. If we believe in him, then we trust in his course of action. Do you have faith Froppy?' Tsu took a deep breath. "I get it now. The stowaways are at the double rocks!"

Sirius: "Thank you, Tsu!" She said before being slammed to the deck by Innsmouth.

Innsmouth: "You stupid little brat!" He smashed his tentacle against the boat trying to crush her. "I'll kill you!"

Tsu began using the same move that she used against Y/N in the sports festival. Bouncing from rock to rock gaining speed. Every time she bounced through the center she kicked him in the head. After a couple of times though Innsmouth caught her by her leg and slammed her into one of the rocks. He ground her against the rock and pinned her body to it. He stood above her with his foot on her chest.

Innsmouth: "This is the end, Froggy. You're just a helpless child. But since you can here uninvited, I'll have to teach you both a lesson."

Tsu: "Ribbit..." Tsu said weakly before hearing someone clear their throat.

???: "Hey fish fucker." Innsmouth turned around and saw Y/N floating in midair behind him.

Innsmouth: "What?!" Yelled in shock.

Lemogra: "You ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" He quipped before slamming his foot so hard into Innsmouth's chest that he caved in a perfect indentation of his body into the rock. Innsmouths eyes went completely white as he passed out from the pain and he dropped Tsu. She fell limp and Y/N held her in his arms bringing her over to the ship. "Asui? Please! Asui say something!"

Tsu: "I- t..." She groaned.

Lemogra: "W-What?" She grabbed his collar and pulled herself to his ear.

Tsu: "Call me Tsu..." She said weakly. Y/N let out a sigh of relief. The captain landed on the small boat with the other two villains in his hand. "Captain!"

Captain Selkie: "Sorry for being late." He said knocking the two squirming lackeys' heads together.

Tsu: "Sirius. Are you okay?"

Sirius: "Well thanks to you I'm still here."

Captain Selkie: "You two did a great job here. Thanks to you, we caught the stowaways."

Sirius: "Captain." Sirius said smiling. But the captain had to ruin the moment to try to be cute again.

Captain Selkie: "Thanks so much!"

Sirius: "You really are hopeless."

Tsu: "Sirius, I'm really glad I had the chance to come to this internship."

Sirius: "Huh?"

Tsu: "I think I get it now. What's important when it comes to being a hero. And it'll definitely help me become a pro!"

Sirius: "Well, that's nice". She said resting her head on the ship deck. "By the way, it's really cute how you're still holding her all princess-style Lemogra."

Lemogra: "Huh?" He looked down and met Tsu's gaze. She was blushing, Y/N quickly put her down and dusted himself off. He looked away so she couldn't see his face turning an even deeper shade than hers. "I-I'm so sorry Tsu. I was j-just making sure you were okay."

The crew, Selkie, Tsu, and Y/N all made it back to shore where they were making statements to the Coast Guard as they turned the villains over to them. The villains were trying to smuggle drugs in. It was a big bust. Tsu noticed that one of the officers was giving Y/N a hard time. She walked over listening to their conversation.

Officer: "Where is your pro hero?"

Lemogra: "I don't need one."

Officer: "Non-licensed hero work is illegal. You know I could lock you up for that right."

Lemogra: "First of all, I would love to see you try it. Second, look at this paper."

Officer: "Why?" He said rudely yanking it out of Y/Ns hands.

Lemogra: "That's my permit. You're talking to a pro right now. It expires when the internships are over with."

Officer: "There's no way thats right!"

Lemogra: "Take it up with UA if you got a problem jerk." He said yanking the permit out of his hands.

Officer: "If this is how you act. You're not gonna last long as a pro." He said walking away.

Lemogra: "Whatever." Tsu tapped him on the shoulder. "Oh hey! How are you feeling?"

Tsu: "I'm okay. What was all that about?" He handed over the paper. "Ribbit?"

Lemogra: "UA temporarily got me a permit to do pro-hero work outside of just UA. And in addition to doing all of this. Once Im done with school. I wont have to apply to get my hero license. They'll give it to me the second I graduate."

Tsu: "Wow that's amazing!" Tsu looked over the document and it was all legit. Everything was stated as he said. Her friend was really a pro. Even if it was temporary. "I can't believe you get to do this."

Lemogra: "You were no slouch today either Tsu. I saw you taking on that villain. I remember how hard you can kick." She blushed at his compliment. "I'm sure you'll be even greater when you finally get your license too. Who knows maybe we'll be partners."

Sirius: "Yeah Froppy, 'partners'." She said with a grin appearing behind Tsu. "Maybe you guys can have matching rings too~."

Tsu: "Ribbit ribbit!" She exclaimed in embarrassment.

Captain Selkie: "You two are almost as cute as me!" The captain said while everyone in the crew and Coast Guard cringed. Tsu and Y/N just laughed at the silliness of Selkie. Happy that their day was a successful one.

Wow. No way. Two chapters within a week? I know Im spoiling you all. I just thought we needed a bit of palette cleanser after all the serious stuff. And what better way to do that than a chapter of fluff? Plus who knows maybe some things learned in this chapter will come in handy for the characters later on. Anyway Ill see you in the next one, hope you enjoyed.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

40K 2.4K 81
"๐•Š๐•™๐•– ๐•ž๐•š๐•ค๐•ค๐•–๐•ค ๐•’ ๐•ก๐•๐•’๐•”๐•– ๐•จ๐•™๐•š๐•”๐•™ ๐••๐• ๐•–๐•ค ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•ฉ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ" ยปยป--โŸ--ยซยซ Y/n is a human girl who goes to high school, just like any other...
577 17 11
Y/n L/n, A hero in training of the Saiyan Race, finally makes it into UA.
26.6K 778 23
Y/n is An Autistic Boy who died while trying to save someone and Now he is offered A New Life in A Video Game Isekai
16.8K 140 19
(YN) was raised on a planet named Earth, not knowing of his heritage. Later in his life, as he continues to grow, he begins learn of his bloodline an...