The Golden Criminal (Female R...

Від Cup1dsN3wL0v3r

Y/n is a criminal and work with Eda to help feed Luz and king (but your also friends with them), one day as Y... Більше

(1) We meet again (Part 1)
(2) We meet again (Part 2)
(3) Comfort
(4) Realizing your feelings
(5) Grom date?
(6) Knock, Knock Hooty!
(7) First Kiss..(Grom day)
(8) Eclipse Lake (Pt1)
(9) Eclipse Lake (Pt2)
(10) Book of joy
(ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴀɴᴀʀᴛ)
(12) A Break
(13) Flyer Derby
(14) Cookie?
(15) Are flowers Good?
(16) A Walk in The Park
(17) Hollow mind
(18) You're Okay!
(19) Long trip
(20) Trouble At The Blights
(21) I Can't Go Back!
(22) Stuck
(23) Memories
3rd of December (Extra)
(24) Amityy!!
(25) History Repeats Itself
Merry Christmas! (Extra)
(26) 'Lumity' 2.0
(27) A Puzzle?

(11) Philip the human

82 3 0
Від Cup1dsN3wL0v3r

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

You started to read through the papers, then at the last page is says "I sign this paper and I'll be come a clawthrone"

you looked at the paper and then all everyone in the room.

"I-Is this a joke?!" You asked.

Eda said, "It's not a joke kiddo!"

King gives you a pen.

You sign your name down.

Now you are named as, Y/n Clawthorne.

You started to hug Eda tightly.

"Alright Kiddo!!" Eda said smiling.

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ⇩

(A/N Time skip, also I'm going to have to skip over "Follies at the Coven Day Parade" because that's going to make me make more than 1 part and I don't really make the story that fast, so I've had to skip over it but right now we are in "Elsewhere and Elsewhen" so please enjoy and sorry for any spelling errors! :3  )

You walk downstairs to see Hooty give a toast to Lilith for getting a new job.

Then Luz runs downstairs and run up to Hooty and asked.

"Hooty, did I miss the toast?" Luz asked walking up to Hooty.

Hooty turned around and said "Yes, but not the snacks! You want I'm making the next one."

Then Hooty tried to regurgitate the food/ snack.

Luz looked up and Hooty and said "No No No!! It's okay! where is Lilith? we wanted to congratulate her!"

Then Luz showed the Echo mouse under her hat.

As she said that a rope from the outside grabbed one of Hootys snack on the plate.

A lady outside was holding the food in her hands.

"Oh, I wish I can stay longer, but I must be off on my next adventure! It's such a delight to see my little bookworm back in the historical world, after all these years!" The lady said talking to Lilith.

 Lilith said with an uncomfortable look " Oh, thank you flora b-but it's just a small job consistent, I'm surprised about all this."

The lady who was named flora went closer to Lilith and said "Oh the emperor to make sure you weren't getting into any trouble and to clear out your office! I left the box in your knickknacks inside."

Luz and Y/n were spying on them seeing what was happening.

Flora walked away from Lilith and said, " History is supposed to be exciting after all!"

She grabbed her rope and threw it in the air and caught hold of a griffin flying by.

Then she hoped on the griffin and hit them with the rope and flew off.

Luz walks out of the doorway and asked, "who was that?"

You started to walk inside and started to clean the house.

After 3 minutes Luz comes inside and was sitting on the couch watching the diary of Philip.

Then the echo mouse stopped and started to fall asleep.

King walks up to Luz and said "The collector? I've never heard that name before?"

Eda comes in with a trash bag, putting the trash away and said, "Me neither! what kind of jerk puts "The" In front of their name."

You walk up to Eda and put some trash in the bag.

Luz said "Maybe the collector knows how to make a portal back home! I just messed up so badly, I need to better."

Eda picks up a plate and said "Luz, I've got leg hair older than you, this Philip guys worked on his door for years, try not to beat yourself up too much.

"Yea Ima have to agree on Eda for that, but why say anything about your leg hair?" you said.

"I just wish I can go back in time to talk to him" Luz said crossing her arms around her knees.

You added "Even if that would be a real thing." 

Luz turned back to Eda and said "Eda!? Is time magic a thing!?!?"

Eda looked at Luz and said "Not really but..."

Then Eda picked up a book on the shelf.

"But back in the day I was... a bit of an urban legend junkie!" Eda said flipping through the pages.

 "Twigfoot, Lenderman, possums" Eda said.

Luz looked up and Eda and said, "Those are real."

Eda chuckled and said, "Yeah sure kid, anyways are stories about these things called Time pools, Mythical puddles that act as windows in the past but there never in the same spot twice, me and lily used to search for them, she'd say I forced her into it, but I think she had more fun than me!"

Luz said proudly "Lilith of course! Thanks Eda!!" Then grabbed the book from Eda's hands and ran off.

You looked at Eda and asked, "Do you have any other copies of the book?"

Eda said, "I'll have to look but if I do, I'll give it to you, kiddo."

Then Luz started to run to the table next to you.

"Oh, hi Luz what you up to?" You asked.

Then Luz grabbed the glove with titan's blood, and then grabbed your arm and grabbed you to the kitchen, where Lilith was at.

Then Luz showed the glove to Lilith.

"Let's do it!" Lilith said proudly.

You raised your eyebrow and asked, "Do what?"

Luz said, "We are going to find the Time pools!"

You smiled and asked, "May I join?"

Luz nodded.

(Time skip: to when you find the time pools)

Luz said "Lilith! Y/n! I found it! I found Philips time!!!"

Lilith and y/n walked up to Luz.

"Ooo! incredible! Now remember before we dive in, we must remember the tide comes in we could be trapped, paradoxes will be in danger and don't get me started on the bloody fly effect."

Lilith paused.

"But a bad girl historian like myself is all about taking risks so, lets boogie down to history town!" Lilith said and then started to do a little dance.

You started to laugh a bit.

Luz said to herself "She really is cool aunt Lilith!"

Then started to go in the Time portal to Philips time and get some disguises.

The 3 of you started to walk into the small town.

Luz gets scared from a person walking next to her.

"Good tidings kind witches!" The person said, then started to walk off.

Luz said, "This isn't dangerous, this is awesome! why did Belos want to banish wild magic?"

You added "Yea! It looks more peacefully and happy!"

Lilith said, "Well he said the titan doesn't like possibly wild magic."

You told Luz "I bet you 5 snails that he can't speak to the titan!"

Luz said, "I agree with you!"

Then you and Luz started to ask people if there saw Philip.

You tap Luz on the shoulder and say "Look over there! Is that Philip?"

All 3 of you walk over to see Philip trying to get his book back from some other people.

"Give that back!! I can't believe after the bonds of fellowship we forged" Philip said.

"Bonds? Ha!" One of them men said then pushing Philip to the floor.

"Please once I accomplished my mission, I promise you, you'll have your snails!" Philip said.

One of them men started to read his diary.

Then the other man grabbed the book and said, "This pretty little words should make good kindly!"

Then started to make a fire spell to burn the book.

Philip gasped.

Then an Ice spike hit the book away from one of the men and then the book fell to the floor.

Luz said, "That doesn't belong to you!"

As Luz said that You started to pick up the pages that fell out of the book.

One of the men said, "Ask you little friend what happened to our brother bluefang and his palismen!"

Then kicked a few of the pages.

Philip started to pick up his book.

Luz helped to pick up some pages that fell out.

You stopped to wonder what did he mean? his brother? palismen?

Luz looked at the page and said "He already got the titan blood? Who is that?"

Philip took the pages from Luz's hand and put it in his book.

You gave the page to him as well.

"Thats... Private!" Philip said putting the pages back in the book.

Luz walked a bit closer and asked "Your Philip Wittabane? The human?"

"I may not have a bile sack, but I do have dignity" Philip said putting his book away.

"Wait! I've heard of your exploits, and I know what it's like to be far from home, could we talk?" Luz said smiling.

Philip looked at Luz for a moment and said "No"

You looked at Lilith and said, "just an no? kind of rude."

Luz panicked and said "I can give you snails? Uhm I can make you crutches? Uhm uhmm I can help you met the collector!"

Philip paused and turned around to look at Luz.

(Time skip because I'm not going to make a part 2 ^^)

"We are in the titan's skull" Philip said.

Lilith looked around and panicked "But this is sacred grounds!"

 Philip turned around and said "I suppose that's why no one wanted to help me"

Then started to walk to a big door.

"Okay, now I don't want to help him no more Luz" you said.

Luz said "Come on! Just try?"

The 3 of you started to follow Philip to a big door.

"Legends to me that the Collector lies there, behind that door" Philip started pointing at the door.

Philip felt a pain in his knee and started to kneel down to make the pain stop.

"Hey, it's okay we can help! Puzzles are in my blood! Literally my mom had to stop me from eating them when I was a kid! You stay here and rest up."

You raise one eyebrow at Luz "You ate puzzles as a kid?"

Luz nodded.

Philip smiled softly and said "Thank you all for your kindness crab maiden! Perhaps we were destined to meet!"

Luz smiled.

Luz walked up to You and Lilith trying to open the door.

"This mechanism is unlike any I've seen before, it'll make remarkable additions to my exhibits! It's just..." Lilith paused.

"It's just?" You said looking over at Lilith.

Luz said proudly "Come on, we can't give up now! We're getting everything we could have hoped for!"

Lilith said with a worried look "Thats just it, look most of this puzzle has been solved already! Philip... confidence, the compliments, he says everything you want to hear, it feels... uncomfortably familiar."

 You say "I have to agree with Lilith, he kind of makes us do everything for him."

Luz said "Some of this is pretty weird but it's the boiling isles! everything is a little weird right? Hey, why not you and Y/n work on the door and I'll talk to Philip!"

Lilith nodded and Luz walked over to Philip.

"This is a kind of hard puzzle Lilith" you said looking at the puzzle.

Lilith said, "I have hope that we can do this!"

Then the door opened.

"Ah! I did it, I solved the puzzle!!" Lilith waved over at Luz and Philip.

Philip said something from a far.

"What did he say?" Lilith asked.

Then a big hand with claws grabbed Lilith inside.

"AHHHH!" Lilith screamed.

You look to see Lilith get taken.

"LILITH!" Both you and Luz scream out.

Then you run inside the room.

"AHHH!" Lilith screamed.

Luz ran into the room.

Then you and Luz see and monster grab Lilith and look over at both of you.

The monster runs up to you and Luz.

Luz throws down an ice glyph, making the monster trip and fall, letting go of Lilith.

You and Luz run up to Lilith and pull her to a safer area.

Then Philip calmly walks up to a small area and started to dig down.

Lilith looked back and said "HEY! that better be your own grave your digging!"

Luz threw a fire glyph at the monster, and You pulled Lilith away from the monster.

Philip was holding up a disk and said, "Found you."

"I know you want to get home, but nothing is worth hurting people!" Luz said to Philip from a far.

Lilith screamed as the monster's tail hit the pillar.

You pulled Luz and Lilith away from the monster.

Philip said "Oh I disagree, it was nice making a cat's poor out of you, good luck with your crab castle or whatever, you witches you could legitimately just call them.

Then hit the glyph making him get teleported away.

"That son of a bi-" you said but got paused by Luz pulling you and Lilith away.

"Is this the end to Lilith clawthorne? her body lost in time?!" Lilith said panicking.

Luz looked at Lilith and said "You were right about that jerk weed! I'm so sorry Lilith!"

Lilith smiled and said " no, your humility before death, truly heartens me."

"Yea, I should have listened to you" Luz said looking down.

Luz gasped and said, "Wait I did listen to you!"

Lilith give a looking saying you kind of listened.

Luz started to run to the monster.

Lilith looked at Luz and screamed "LUZ!!"

You started to go after Luz.

"Eda is gonna kill me, Eda's gonna kill me! Eda's gonna kill me!!" Lilith said covering her eyes.

Then looked over to see Luz petting the monster.

"The hell? is this monster now a softie?" You said looking at Luz.

Luz said, "It's one of the dinos!"

Lilith smiled and said, "You were listening to me!"

(You, Luz and Lilith started to ride the dino to the time pools but stopped as you say Philip walking)

Philip looked back to see the dino looking at him.

The 3 of you jumped off the dino.

"Tell me, how that thing is gonna you build a portal to the human realm!" Luz said looking at Philip with a dirty look.

"Oh, no I'm using this for something else." Philip said calmly.

Luz looked at him like she was about to snap "No? WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?!"

Philip said "If you want some information, make we can make a deal."

You walked up to Philip and said "A deal? We almost DIED OR GOT HURT!"

Lilith walked up to Philip and punched him in the nose.

Philip fell to the floor and said, "You witch!!"

"Stay mad! Come now guys lets go back home!" Lilith said.

Luz smiled and said, "Cool aunt!"

~To be Continued~ 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

62.7K 1.3K 20
Self-assured teenager Luz and her best friend Y/n stumbles upon a portal to a magical realm where she befriends a rebellious witch, Eda, and a tiny w...
40.9K 1.5K 41
Y/n meets an old friend, who is now the Golden Guard. They have a long rich history together, but Hunter doesn't seem to remember much of it. Watch...
8.8K 225 10
16 years before the beginning of owl house emperor Belos finds a baby girl on his doorstep and immediately takes her in as his own. As she grows she...
294K 6.9K 79
||~ Golden Guard Scenarios ~|| {started being written at 11 at night, so I apologize for spelling errors} Y/n is gender neutral & 15 yrs old, and is...