malicious | max verstappen

由 broshutupffs

two aggressive drivers. one fight. what could go wrong? 更多

introduction
prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thiry six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
fourty five.
fourty six.

fourteen.

5.1K 147 40
由 broshutupffs

BREAKING NEWS: SHOCKING DATING RUMORS CONFIRMED??

This is not how anyone would've expected this season to take a turn. For the past few days leading up to the Hungarian Grand Prix, championship contenders; Elyse Gracia and Max Verstappen have been spotted on different occasions alone together.

It has gone to the point where fans have started speculating a possible hidden secret behind their hatred they portrayed in the media and that maybe— not officially confirmed by either driver—  there could be some feelings here and there shared by the two drivers.

If some public outings and fan meet and greets with these two sworn enemies doesn't fool you into thinking there may actually be something going on between them, then these leaked photos of the two drivers getting intimate in their hotel's pool after closing hours may change your mind!

Now, if all this ends up being true.. this would confirm the cheating rumors Verstappen has been facing. Our hearts go out to Kelly, knowing this time must be hard for her.

But what do you think about this whole situation? Do you ship them?

For more articles regarding this topic, press here:
Read more...

ELYSE's POV

When they said Google had the ability to answer all your questions, they certainly didn't include the fact that it can't answer questions like: how to fall off the face of the Earth and never come back.

It only had the capability of allowing people to write endless articles about my supposed relationship with Max.

It was Wednesday and Max and I had another dreadful outing planned. It would be media day the following day and I didn't want to even think of the questions they were going to ask us.

I chose something casual to wear, since dressing up would only mean I'm trying to impress someone or that I'm going on a date and considering none of those two are happening, so I had no reason to do so.

I wore some comfortable black flared pants, a Tommy Hilfiger sweatshirt and some Uggs. I wore a white bandana as-well since I liked how it matched my outfit.

I grabbed the keys to the car I was given this weekend; a Mercedes SL63 AMG roadster with an opened roof. I decided I'd be the one to drive today.

I met Max in the elevator and flashed my car keys, the Mercedes' symbol shining in his eyes and his smirk evaporated, making me smirk instead.

"I rode in your nasty Honda last time, it's my turn to have fun." I told him as the elevator doors separated revealing the hotel lobby. "And we're using the back entrance, there are too many fans outside."

He hummed in agreement and we headed to the parking lot where my beautiful Obsidian Metallic Black car was.

"What's up, beautiful." I greeted the car as I jumped inside.

"You talk to your cars?" Max snorted as he got into the passenger side.

"You don't?" A glimpse of deja-vu reminded me of saying the same thing when we were in the cafe talking about taking pictures.

"No, I'm thinking I should though." He smiled.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "No, you shouldn't. It's my thing, you'd just be a copy cat."

"Then let's make it our thing." He smoothly commented.

I side-eyed him as we left the parking lot, a bunch of fans screaming and waving at us as they spotted us leaving the place. "I'm seriously starting to think you're actually ill. Did you recently get a concussion or am I dreaming?"

"Oh, it's nice to know you're dreaming of me." Max put a hand over his heart, "Unfortunately, the only time I dream of you is when I see your car behind mine."

"Yeah, there's a reason that only happens in your dreams, golden boy." I pointed out as I sped up going on a straight.

Max rolled his eyes before connecting his phone to the car.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Playing some music?" He answered in a confused tone.

"If you're gonna play Super Max I will literally throw you out of this car." I threatened him making him burst out laughing.

"As much as it's a good song—" The moment he said that, I violently pressed on the brakes and pulled over— "I won't play it!"

"Good answer." I cheekily smiled at him and continued driving as he picked a song. I was anticipating hearing some Dutch songs or something boomers listen to since he gave off the energy but I was surprised once K. by Cigarettes After Sex started playing on the radio.

My jaw dropped, "You listen to Cigarettes After Sex?!"

"Yes." He admitted, "But it was thanks to Daniel."

I chuckled, "I'm the reason Daniel has a good music taste. He used to only listen to Country Music. He still does, but much less."

"God, he used to play it in his motorhome. It was so bad."

We both laughed and I realized we were actually having a good time. We were having a night drive with an open roof, Cigarettes After Sex playing on the radio, laughing about our friends. It was great.

I started singing to the lyrics and Max joined as well. I kept one hand on the steering wheel and the other waved in the air as the song continued on.

The song was interrupted a few times by passing fans yelling and cheering as they took a few photos. I decided to not let it bother me and for once let go and relax.

I quickly took a picture as I drove and after a while, I pulled into an empty piece of land which looked out over the whole city. I took a picture of the view and the sound of camera shutters sounded behind me.

"Screen-shotting something again?" I raised a brow at him.

He sighed in defeat, "No, I took a picture of you."

"Honesty." I nodded my head approvingly, "Send me the picture, I'm going to post it."

"And confirm to everyone that we're together?" He questioned with a daring look.

"Well, we are together right now. Literally." I stated.

"Yeah, but people will think we're together together." He explained.

I sighed, "A picture means nothing, Max, just send me the damn photo. We're going to be asked plenty of questions about us tomorrow anyway, let me feel free today and deal with everything tomorrow." I snuggled into my seat.

Without another word, Max airdropped me the photo and surprisingly, it wasn't bad. I uploaded the two photos on my story.

As I scrolled on Instagram, I noticed Max also had a story uploaded.

None of us tagged the other but it was pretty obvious our stories aligned. Still, that was a problem for tomorrow me.

It was my turn to choose a song so I took Max's phone and chose Till Forever Falls Apart by Ashe and FINNEAS. I was surprised once again once Max started singing along.

I got out of the car with the song blasting on the speakers, for some reason Max followed me.

If the tide takes California

I started screaming the lyrics as the beat dropped, I spun around and my face hit Max's chest. I laughed, making him laugh as well as he took my hand and spun me around. The wind blew my hair into my face, blinding me.

I'm so glad I got to hold ya

He pushed my hair out of my face.

And if the sky falls from heaven above
Oh, I know I had the best time falling into love

He moved closer to me, as we both sung the lyrics.

We've been living on a fault line

My bandana nearly flew off my hair but I caught it. He ripped it from my hand and put it over my eyes.

And for a while, you were all mine

"Relax." he whispered.

I swear that I'll be yours forever

Hands were plants on my hips.

Til forever falls apart

His breath mixed with mine.

The song was coming to an end. And that's when common sense hit me in the head. I took the bandana off my eyes and back on my head and taking a couple of steps back. I looked at him in absolute bewilderment.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I motioned towards him as if he was an absurd artifact. He was absurd. This whole outing was absurd. What the hell has been happening?

"Just get in the car." I told him when I got no reply.

Only the low sound of the radio playing filled the silence. Adrenaline was pumping through my body. Both from speeding up till 200km/h and from what Max did. What the hell was he thinking? He has a girlfriend for Christ's sake.

Once we approached the parking of the hotel, Max finally spoke up once he was out of the car, "What are we going to say?"

I rolled my eyes at the sound of his voice, "We'll deny everything because that's the truth. The reason we started to hang out? Wanted to settle our differences going into the second half of the season after nearly killing each other. Good?"

"Yeah." He nodded before swallowing nervously, "I'm sorry."

I scoffed, "Don't tell me sorry. Tell your girlfriend that."

With that, he shut the door and I drove off for the second time— wanting to have a night drive by myself.

I pulled out the lighter and pack of cigarettes I hid in the hidden compartment in the car and drove back to the calm area Max and I were at and lit the cigarette. After a few puffs, I felt rather relieved.

It was strange the whole scenario was strange. Did Max like me? Or was he just messing with me? Even if he was messing with me, he still has a girlfriend and as much as I don't like her shouldn't put her through that. And I was not going to be his accomplice and go along with his little game.

I planned everything I would say tomorrow during press day as I accidentally drifted off, never making it back to the hotel that night...

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

151K 2.5K 60
All the f1 drivers are added to a groupchat. What could go wrong? See all the shenanigans unfold and what happens when the f1 drivers end up spending...
10.3K 105 8
*ੈ✩‧₊˚┊𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗆𝗎𝗅𝖺 𝖮𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌┊✩ .ೃ࿐ ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝗂 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗌 �...
25.8K 221 22
Just some scenarios I create about Formula 1 :)
346K 4.4K 57
@danielricciardo commented on your post started: 27/04/2021