The Jedi Effect

By LightninNelly73

{Jedi Fallen Order x Male Jedi Reader x Mass Effect Trilogy} [ALPHA Series] (Y/N) Voridus, once a Jedi Padawa... More

Jedi Bio
Prologue) Jedi on Eden Prime
S1: Jedi and Commander
S1: The Hunt for Saren Begins...
S1: The Normandy Crew/First Missions
S1: [Asteroid X57] Bring Down the Sky
S1: [Artemis Tau Cluster] Dr. Liara T'Soni
S1: [Citadel] Revisiting the Citadel
S1: [Noveria] Noveria Hospitality/Aleutsk Valley
S1: [Noveria] Matriarch Benezia
S1: Discovery of the Endeavor
S1: Cerberus and Rouge V.I.
S1: Geth Attack on Feros
S1: [Armstrong Nebula] Geth Incursion
S1: Helping the Crew/Biotic Madness
S1: Before the Storm
S1: [Virmire] Assault on Saren's Facility
S1: Return of the Clones
S1: Love Before the Fight {🍋}
S1: [Ilos] Race to the Conduit
S1 Finale: Battle for the Citadel
S1 Epilogue: A New Beginning
S2 Prologue: The New Beginning
SEASON 2 BIO
S2: Hunt for an Ardat-Yakshi {Tevos🍋}
S2: A Long-Awaited Reunion {Jane🍋}
S2: Acquiring the Warlord and the Convict
S2: Collectors on the Horizon
S2: [Jacob Taylor] Ghost from the Past
S2: [Kasumi Goto] Memories Stolen

S2: Two Years Later... {Ashley🍋}

3.4K 49 46
By LightninNelly73

(A/N): Start at (0:00-1:26)

Destruction of the SSV Normandy... Death of Commander Jane Shepard... Devastating losses for the Systems Alliance, but more so for those who fought alongside Commander Jane Shepard, but mostly Grey Jedi (Y/N) Voridus. Two years since the event, the crew of the previous SSV Normandy went their separate ways and held their own businesses elsewhere but remembered their time with Commander Jane Shepard.
Grey Jedi (Y/N) Voridus, however...

(A/N): The Battle Over Courscant. Start at (1:25) then go on.

~|Lorek, Fathar System, Omega Nebula|~
~{Narrator POV}~

Nearing the planet of Lorek within the Fathar System, three Venator-Class Star Destroyers exit from slip space on approach towards Lorek. These Star Destroyers were the Resolute II, the flagship of Ahsoka Tano, the New Liberty, Aayla Secura's flagship, and finally, the Endeavor II, the commanding flagship of (Y/N) Voridus. Opening within the flagships, several LAAT's, ARC-170, and BTL Y-Wing starfighters all lead by two ETA-2 Actis-Class Light Interceptors and one Firespray-31 Class Patrol and Attack Craft, the Marauder, the personal starfighter of (Y/N) Voridus. As for the two ETA-2 Actis-Class Light Interceptors, the two were both piloted by Aayla Secura and Turian Spectre Nihlus.

Moving on, the mass cluster of ships and transports were on route towards Lorek's surface while formations were set in stone among the pilots and troopers. Once breaking the surface, the starfighters, along with the two ETA-2 and Marauder, bobbed and weaved through the landscape of Lorek, mainly being a rock, light metal, and water-crusted planet while the Marauder took the lead followed by the two ETA-2's. Within the Marauder were two Clones, one Captain Rew of the 501st Legion and Commander Blisk of the 73rd Shadow Legion. In the passenger/co-pilot seat was Grey Jedi Ahsoka Tano while taking the pilot seat was none other than Grey Jedi (Y/N) Voridus with BD-1 in the middle section between (Y/N) and Ahsoka, but one thing that's changed over the two years since the loss of both the SSV Normandy and Commander Shepard was (Y/N) Voridus took the honor of being one of the Citadel Council's Spectres, one of the best to be exact, while declaring not only representing humanity, but all species, even the batarians to his dislike. With (Y/N) and the others, BD-1 was searching around Lorek's surface with the radar and scans.

"[(Y/N), I think I found it.]" BD tells (Y/N) while showing an image of an abandoned refinery several miles ahead.

"Good work, BD. Relay the information to Secura and Nihlus," (Y/N) orders his friend while looking over at Ahsoka. "'Soka, find a location to land?"

"Yes, it gives us a view of the refinery and lay of the land." Ahsoka replies while sending the nav points to the rest.

"Good," (Y/N) replies before hailing one of the LAAT's. "Dropshot, do you copy?"

"Yes, General, I hear you loud and clear." The Clone named Dropshot replies.

"Once we land, have Insight and Scouter recon the refinery several klicks ahead from the landing zone." (Y/N) orders the clone.

"Yes, General." Dropshot replies and cuts communication while the landing party arrives at the nav points and lands in a clearing. Once landing, several LAAT's open up revealing clone troopers from the 73rd Shadow Legion and the reformed 501st Legion and 327th Star Corps as two members from the 73rd Shadow Legion, Insight and Souter, ran ahead to scout the abandoned refinery. In the meantime, Captain Rex, Commander Blisk, and Marshal Commander Bly II began ordering their men and organizing them while awaiting orders from their Generals and Nihlus. In a corner near the Marauder, (Y/N) Voridus, Ahsoka Tano, Aayla Secura and Nihlus stood by while waiting for both Insight and Scouter to return.

"Voridus, I believe it would be time to explain our mission." Nihlus spoke which agreed upon by both Secura and Ahsoka.

"Very well," (Y/N) replied while activating his omni-tool. "There have been... disturbing rumors that several batarian slavers and terrorists have banded together and have been raiding several human settlements."

"Yes, I've heard this as much," Aayla Secura speaks after (Y/N). "I don't understand too much about batarian history, but their ways are simply barbaric."

"That's putting it lightly, Master Secura." Ahsoka replies before looking at (Y/N). "Is there anything more specific about them?"

"I was about to get to that," (Y/N) replies before showing three pictures of certain batarians. "Thanks to a couple leads, we know very well these batarians are led by Balak, and two other batarians close to Balak over the years. Kragan, a former member of the Blue Suns and deadly shock trooper, and Gharen, whose led several, if not many, slaving raids on human settlements. Normally it wouldn't be too much for the Council to send TWO Spectres, but there were rumors believing that Balak and his "merry" group of batarians are planning not just raiding human settlements, but also raid asari, turian, and salarian-occupied settlements."

"That's quite a bold move," Nihlus says while, slightly, surprised by the rumor. "I will admit, batarians are rather an annoyance, but they don't have the galls to attack asari or turian settlements, maybe salarians, but you didn't hear that from me."

"I know, many of us find it hard to believe, that's why the Council sent US to investigate whether or not this is true," (Y/N) continued on. "Either way, these batarians are dangerous since they're led by Balak. Councilor Anderson asked us to take Balak into custody while Kragan and Gharen... well, they'll be taken into custody as well."

"Forgive me, Voridus, but can we believe that you'll take them into custody? Batarians to be exact?" Nihlus questioned (Y/N). "Given your history with batarians... Forgive us if we don't believe you'll let them live; ordered or not."

"Nihlus isn't wrong, (N/N)," Ahsoka agreed with Nihlus. "Normally you would kill them first, ask them later."

"*sigh* I'm going to be honest with you three, I'd rather kill them and get it over with," (Y/N) admits as his history with batarians wasn't a good track record. "...but, I promised Anderson that we'd take Balak into custody and hand him over to the Systems Alliance for his many crimes against humanity."

"And about Kragan and Gharen?" Aayla Secura questions.

"Those two... will be handed over to one of my informants," (Y/N) replied. "It's considered payment for the lead she's given us."

"Yes, your "informants,"" Nihlus spoke again while air quoting informants. "Normally I'd question your leads, but I can safely trust Ms. T'Soni, even though working under the Shadow Broker, but can we trust your other informant, one Aria T'Loak from Omega?"

"Trust me when I say, when I get information from either of them, I'd rather not question, otherwise I'd get biotics straight through my ass," (Y/N) replied. "Besides, Aria has her own beef with Kragan and Gharen."

"They fucked with Aria in a way, didn't they?" Ahsoka questioned remembering one rule regarding the Pirate Queen of Omega.

"Yup, and that's all I'm gonna say," (Y/N) replied until both Insight and Scouter returned. "Insight, Scouter, find anything?"

"Yes, General," Insight replied while placing a chip into BD and a hologram showing the "abandoned" refinery. "From what Scouter and I saw, the refinery isn't all "abandoned" as everyone assumed."

"Resistance?" Nihlus asked.

"Many, sir," Insight replied while gesturing around the compound. "There's heavy resistance near the North and South gates while there's either medium or little resistance at the East and West gates."

"However, there's a great deal of slaves working around the refinery with the four-eyed bastards guarding them or whipping them to work," Scouter chips in. "There were a few slaves being lined up... only to be executed without mercy."

"A firing squad..." Nihlus comments. "Haven't heard of that type of execution in years."

"Most of its because it's illegal and immoral," Aayla Secura replied while crossing her arms. "What about Balak, Kragan, and Gharen?"

"We believe Balak is here, in the command center of the refinery," Insight replied while zooming the hologram revealing the command center before moving along towards a section of the refinery. "Kragan and Gharen, however, were last seen in this section of the refinery. What that section is for, we don't know."

"Possibly holding pens for the slaves," (Y/N) suggests before looking at Insight and Scouter. "Insight, Scouter, you both done well. For now, regroup with your squad until further orders."

"Yes, sir!" Both Insight and Scouter reply with a salute and returned to their squad while the four look at the hologram once more.

"What's the plan, (Y/N)?" Aayla Secura asked.

"For now, Nihlus, Blisk, and I are going to infiltrate the refinery from Southeast," (Y/N) replied while going over the plan. "'Soka, I want you and Rex to create a distraction from the North, with the AT-TE's it shouldn't be too hard to punch through, when that happens, try to minimize the casualty count of the slaves held inside. Master Secura, you and Bly II take the South gate. Like 'Soka, once you are in, eliminate the batarians around, but save as many slaves as you can. I'll have Blisk separate the 73rd Shadow Legion among the East and West gates. With little resistance, it shouldn't be a problem for the AT-RT's but wouldn't hurt for some launchers with them. Any questions?"

With there being silence among the four, it was decided as the four separate and regrouped with their battalions, well Nihlus walked with (Y/N) as he explained the course of action with Blisk as he went to divert his troops towards the East and West gates of the refinery. Once everything was set and done, the four divided troops moved into place all the while the slaves were hard at work, with little food or rest. The batarian slavers/guards made sure the slaves were working or else they were put under the firing squads.

Near the North gate, some batarians guards watched for any irregularities, until a heavy shot was fired and made contact with the guards knocking them off the gate, killing them, while alerting the many other guards until the South gate was hit under heavy artillery fire followed by plasma fire from the clones. The East and West gates eventually ended up under fire from not only clone attacks but a surprise attack from several AT-RT squads. Meanwhile in the southeast, as the distractions were in place, (Y/N), Nihlus, and Blisk moved in and, surprisingly, undetected since a majority of the batarians were dealing with the four-pronged attack. Once reaching one of the side doors into the refinery...

"BD, can you splice the door open?" (Y/N) asked BD as he turned his shoulder over towards the door.

"[Sure, give me a second]," BD replied before jumping onto the door controls and began splicing into the controls until the door opens. "[There we go. Doors open.]"

"Alright, good work BD. Nihlus, Blisk, let's move," (Y/N) says before moving in followed by Nihlus and Blisk. Once inside the refinery, the trio can tell from moving about, the batarians under Balak have been rather busy as of late, and not just kidnapping/raiding humans for slavery, but something more. "Seems like these guys have been busy."

"Perhaps that rumor regarding these batarians raiding asari, turian, and salarian settlements is true." Nihlus suggested until the sound of an approaching patrol can be heard. The trio hid along the wall until the patrol came close only to have them silently killed by Nihlus and Blisk. This routine became the norm once the trio moved around the refinery.

Outside of the refinery, mainly near the North gate, was under heavy artillery fire thanks to the AT-TE's delivering the attack until the gate was fully destroyed. Once so, Ahsoka gave the order for her men to charge through while the AT-TE's continued supporting with heavy fire. Both Ahsoka, Rex, and the 501st clones charged through the gate and began killing off any batarians they came across while some of the clones were rescuing the slaves and brought them towards the AT-TE's for their safety and evac. Ahsoka continued to either block the fire from batarians or slashed them away while Rex fired his dual DC-17 pistols and giving orders to his men. Little to say, the batarians guarding the North gate, were losing the fight... badly, even if some of them were batarian shock troopers.

Returning back to the infiltration team, Nihlus finished off snapping the neck of one batarian while (Y/N) Force Choked a batarian to death before the group moved on. Once moving back along the corridor, it was made clear that the team was close towards the cargo section of the refinery until the sounds of pained screams were heard on the other side of the door. Silently moving past the door, the infiltration team came across both Kragan and Gharen with several other batarians installing/forcing command chips into the back of the captive humans' heads, without any antiseptic.

"I guess we found the holding pens," Blisk silently comments while clenching his fists hard. "These guys are ruthless and barbaric. Damn four-eyes."

"Such a treatment batarians give to humans," Nihlus sadly comments before looking at (Y/N). "Plan?"

"Hmm... I'll drop down and distract Kragan, Gharen, and the batarians," (Y/N) replied. "Blisk, when you have a chance stun Gharen and Kragan. Nihlus, sneak around and free the slaves, and kill any batarians... silently. I'm the distraction, okay?"

Both Nihlus and Blisk nod in agreement and separate across the upper catwalks with Nihlus taking the left catwalk and Blisk taking the right. Once the two were ahead enough, both (Y/N) and BD drop down surprisingly neither Kragan, Gharen, or the batarians noticed until (Y/N) stood up.

"Hello there." (Y/N) spoke grabbing all the batarians' attention along with the captive humans as they were ecstatic to see Voridus. 

"Voridus..." Kragan spoke with venom in his voice. "I told Balak that you would come here and ruin everything, but he wouldn't listen. His confidence in escaping from you is his downfall."

"Kragan, let's just kill him and get it over with." Gharen told Kragan as the said batarian looked over at his men.

"Kill him." Kragan ordered his men which made (Y/N) pull out his lightsabers and unsheathed them. Once the distraction was in play, Nihlus dropped down while silently killing the batarians watching. Some of the captives were glad to see a turian helping them until Nihlus gestured them to be silent. With (Y/N), he found an opportunity above him. Using the Force, (Y/N) pulled down a stack of steel beams and crushed several of the batarians except for two of them that backed away only to be electrocuted to death by (Y/N) Black Force Lightning completely turning them into ash. Kragan and Gharen were about to attack, but they were quickly subdued by Blisk firing two stun shots nailing both batarians. Blisk jumps down while he handcuffs both Kragan and Gharen with special handcuffs meant to disable biotic powers, mainly Kragan, but the cuffs also had a tracker in case the prisoners escaped. Once settled, all the captives were free leaving them wondering what to do next.

"Blisk, Nihlus, you both take the captives out of here and take both Kragan and Gharen with you," (Y/N) ordered. "Go through the way we came and make your way towards Secura. Once there, have some of the men take Kragan and Gharen to get frozen in carbonite for transport."

"And what about you?" Nihlus questioned.

"I'm going after Balak," (Y/N) replied and began walking away. "It's time I finished this, not the way I wanted, but he'll pay for his crimes. Now go!"

"Yes, General." Blisk replies while grabbing Gharen as Nihlus picks up Kragan as the two head out with the captives. Thus, leaving (Y/N) and BD to deal with Balak.

Back to the assault on the outside, the South gate was demolished with troopers from the 327th Star Corps pouring through with both Aayla Secura and Marshal Commander Bly II leading the charge. Secura slashed several batarians while sending them flying with the Force until her omni-tool went off. Taking the call, Secura received a call from (Y/N).

"Voridus, is something wrong?" Secura asked (Y/N).

"Nothing's wrong, Secura," (Y/N) replied. "I'm sending Nihlus and Blisk back with several freed captives with both Kragan and Gharen, stunned, unconscious, and cuffed. Once they regroup with you, they'll hand over Kragan and Gharen to be sent for Carbonization."

"And you?" Secura questioned.

"I'm going after Balak. It's time I finished this." (Y/N) replied as he took down three batarians himself.

"Be careful," Secura tells him with worry. "Rumor has it he's gotten stronger, along with his hatred and grudge."

"Aw~ Is THE Master Aayla Secura worried about little ol' me?" (Y/N) teased earning a slight, but apparent, blush on the Twi'lek Jedi Master. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone? Just be ready when you see Nihlus, Blisk, and the others, yeah? (Y/N) signing off."

Once (Y/N) cut the comms, the blush on Secura's face didn't diminish as she wasn't usually one to have a crush or fall for someone, but once she saw (Y/N) for the first time in years, she found (Y/N) to be handsome and attractive which caused her lekku to twitch once she took glances at him. Secura shook her head from her thoughts and continued fighting the batarians. From the corner, the same door the infiltration team took, was noticed by Marshal Commander Bly II.

"General," Marshal Commander Bly II called out grabbing Secura's attention. "It's the infiltration team!"

"Troopers! Provide the infiltration team with fire support!" Secura ordered her men as they took the order and fired upon any batarians between them and the infiltration team until the opportunity presented itself earning the infiltration team and the rescued captives to quickly run through the battleground and reached Secura and her men. Once regrouped Secura ordered some of her men to take the rescued captives to the AT-TE's for evac while sending Kragan and Gharen for Carbonization. As the orders were placed and done, Nihlus and Blisk provided support to the 327th Star Corps while Secura looked at the refinery. "Voridus... (Y/N)... be safe."

Back with (Y/N) and BD, the two came towards the refinery's command center where Balak was held after (Y/N) eliminated the guards near the door. Once near the door, (Y/N) used the Force and opened the door forcefully revealing Balak and two batarian shock troopers as the said three turned to find (Y/N) before them.

"Voridus..." Balak growled with heavy venom.

"Balak..." (Y/N) replied with the same tone. "You've caused a lot of trouble both in Citadel Space and Terminus Systems."

"Bah, what I do is none of your concern, Voridus." Balak says back.

"What you do IS my concern, especially when it comes to human settlements raided by your hands, Balak," (Y/N) continues speaking. "Let's see... 7 human settlements raided with corpses left behind all with a single shot to the head. Definitely your work Balak, even if you had Gharen raid most of them."

"Spare me the words, Voridus," Balak says. "Once we're finished here, humans aren't the only ones we'll be raiding."

"Is that so?" (Y/N) questions rhetorically as the sight of BD could be seen behind Balak. "Well... I very well can't let that happen now."

With a flick of (Y/N)'s hands, BD quickly jumps onto Balak and sends an electrocuting shock earning pained grunts from him. The two shock troopers aimed their guns at BD until they were pulled towards (Y/N) until they were impaled by (Y/N)'s lightsabers. Looking back onto Balak, (Y/N) pulls out one of his DC-17 pistols he kept, just in case, and fired a stun round knocking Balak unconscious. Once unconscious, (Y/N) placed handcuffs onto the batarian terrorist and downloaded all information in the databanks, which proved Balak was planning on raiding asari, turian, and salarian settlements and a planned raid on Omega taking it over from Aria's grasp. Once fully downloaded, (Y/N) decided to make a special announcement.

Outside the refinery, heavy battles still raged until an alarm from the refinery was heard stopping all fighting. For a moment later, a hologram of (Y/N) was shown.

"Batarians under the leadership of Balak," (Y/N) spoke gaining much attention until the unconscious Balak was shown. "Your leader, Balak, has been subdued and arrested. Surrender now, and you all may live to see the next day. Continue fighting, and you all will die by my hands. I'm not called the "Batarian Butcher" for nothing. Now, choose!"

Heavy silence spread across the refinery grounds until the sounds of weapons dropping revealing several, if not all, batarians dropping their weapons and raised their arms in surrender. The surrendering batarians were later handcuffed and taken prisoner for later trials. Exiting the refinery, with an unconscious Balak, (Y/N) and BD saw several batarians getting handcuffed while the captive humans were being released to be returned to the Alliance.

Later, back towards the landing zone, Ahsoka, Rex, Nihlus, Blisk, and Secura waited for (Y/N) until they saw the arriving figure of (Y/N) carrying Balak over his shoulder. As he arrived towards the group, he drops Balak's unconscious body onto the ground.

"Secura, I want you to deliver Balak, once frozen in carbonite, to the Alliance, mainly Admiral Hackett. He'll know what to do then." (Y/N) tells Secura as a couple clones from the 327th Star Corps grab Balak's body and moved him towards an LAAT then takes off.

"And you?" Secura asked as another LAAT dropship arrives, but hands over two carbonite prisons containing Kragan and Gharen which were being set into the Marauder for transport.

"I'm delivering both Kragan and Gharen to Aria, as per agreement for the information she gave me," (Y/N) replied. "Although the payment for Liara's information may end up leading us into bed at her apartment on Illium or a threesome of her choice."

"Very well, and you Nihlus?" Secura asked the Turian Spectre.

"Besides having to place my report of this mission, I'm sure i have to investigate somethin else," Nihlus replied before looking at (Y/N). "Once we're finished, and have the time, rounds are on me."

"Good. Citadel or Nausicaa?" (Y/N) asked.

"Nausicaa, bars there are much better than on the Citadel, plus... get better conversations with... what are they called again?" Nihlus asked.

"You mean the Wookiees? Jawas? Or the Twi'leks?" (Y/N) asked since the two years that have passed, small bands of Wookiees, Jawas, and Twi'leks have been found around the Milky Way, and provided sanctuary at Nausicaa, as some of them, mainly Wookiees and Twi'leks offered their survive with Clone Battalions.

"Maybe the Wookiees and Twi'leks," Nihlus replied before making his way towards his ETA-2 Starfighter. "Until next time, Voridus."

Upon entering his starfighter, Nihlus takes off leaving the Grey Jedi and their battalions on Lorek.

"We better deliver Kragan and Gharen to Aria," (Y/N) says breaking the silence. "Best not to keep her waiting."

"Good idea," Secura replied. "I'll have to do the same for Hackett. Until then, Voridus, Ahsoka. May the Force be with you."

"May the Force be with you." Both Ahsoka and (Y/N) replied as Secura began walking away but sent a flirty wink towards (Y/N) and added much sway into her hips earning not only (Y/N)'s stare, but also Ahsoka. Secura hops into her starfighter and leaves back towards New Liberty. Both Ahsoka and (Y/N) stare blankly for a moment longer until Ahsoka snaps back first.

"You know, Master Secura does have a nice ass, doesn't she?" Ahsoka bluntly, yet teasingly, asked (Y/N). "Plus, Master Secura has one sexy body, huh?"

"Most definitely," (Y/N) replied until realizing what he said and agreed to. "WHAT THE HELL, 'SOKA?!"

"What? I know you were staring, even under that mask," Ahsoka replies and walks towards the Marauder followed by (Y/N). "...but, if you do end up sleeping with Master Secura, either have me watch, or I could join~"

"I swear you're a horny Togruta, 'Soka," (Y/N) tells her. "But I think I'm the one to blame for the number of times we've had sex. Surprised I haven't gotten 'Soka pregnant yet... not that it's a bad thing... I've heard 'Soka talk in her sleep about having kids with me."

"Maybe... maybe not. I guess you're to blame, (N/N)~" Ahsoka replies in a flirty tone. (Y/N) rolls his eyes under his mask but held a slight blush from Ahsoka's advances. Once reaching the Marauder, both Rex and Blisk were waiting. "Rex, are both Kragan and Gharen inside?"

"Yeah, they are," Rex replied before looking at (Y/N). "Orders, General?"

"For now, have the Resolute II and Endeavor II stationed at Nausicaa on standby," (Y/N) replied. "The four of us with BD have a delivery to make at Omega."

"Great... Omega, an even worse cesspool of scum, crime, and villainy," Blisk comments. "Not the best place to be."

"As long as we stay in Aria's good graces, we'll be fine." (Y/N) replies while getting set into the pilot's seat.

"Hm... I just think Aria has a thing for you," Ahsoka says while situating herself in the co-pilot seat followed by Rex and Blisk in the passenger seats. "I've seen how she looks at you, even if her men don't notice, or even care to acknowledge. Plus, she's got one helluva body figure, but I think that's all asari in general."

"Can we NOT talk about this, please?" (Y/N) questions while annoyed, but a bit flustered. In the time, (Y/N) starts up the Marauder and leaves Lorek's planet surface before flying past both Resolute II and Endeavor II then going into hyperspace towards Omega in the Sahrabarik System.

~|Near Omega, Sahrabarik, Omega Nebula|~
~{(Y/N) Voridus POV}~

Upon exiting hyperspace, I began flying the Marauder towards Omega, and to think it used to be a mining facility back then, but now... Better not think about it too much. Either way, I was passing several meteors along the way.

"That could've gone better." 'Soka comments. I gave out a heavy sigh.

"We lived, didn't we?" I questioned while tilting my head a bit.

"I have to agree with General Tano, sir," Blisk replied while siding with 'Soka. "Could've been planned better."

"Well, at least I had the remaining Y-Wing pilots bomb the refinery so it wouldn't be used again." I told them.

"[When did you give that order out?]" BD questioned confused.

"Just before we went into hyperspace, BD," I replied before setting a comm link to the Citadel. "Well, better start singing to the choir."

After a few minutes, small holograms of the Citadel Council, Anderson, Tevos, Sparatus, and Valern, appeared.

"Ah, Voridus," Tev first spoke. "I assume your mission on Lorek was a success?"

"Yes, Councilor," I replied. Even if Tev was one of my girlfriends, I had to act professional under Council work, and whatnot. "Balak, Kragan, and Gharen are prisoned in carbonite for delivery. Councilor Anderson, Master Secura is delivering Balak to Admiral Hackett, after Carbonization, as we speak. You should receive word from him momentarily."

"That's good to hear, Voridus," Anderson replied. "For too long, Balak has escaped our grasps, causing chaos and mayhem wherever he pleases, but no more."

"Anderson is correct, Voridus," Valern agreed with Anderson. "But have you found anything else regarding the "rumors" about Balak and his men?"

"Unfortunately, yes, Councilor," I replied while sending the data from the refinery's command center. "This data proves once Balak had enough resources and men, they would not only raid more human settlements, but turn their eyes towards asari, turian, and salarian settlements. Their main objective reasoning, well, I'll let you read them. I'm not at all comfortable with relaying information like that in the open."

"What about Kragan and Gharen, Voridus?" Sparatus questioned. "Balak is to be delivered to the Alliance, yes, but what of them?"

"One of my informants, Aria T'Loak, and I made a... deal as payment for the information," I replied, not liking to speak much about my business dealings/relationship with Aria. "Both Kragan and Gharen have caused trouble for Aria, and as payment, the two would be handed over towards Aria to see fit."

"Can we trust the words of a pirate, Voridus?" Sparatus questions further, much to the Grey Jedi's annoyance. "Aria T'Loak, ruling pirate of Omega, ruler of bandits, slavers, and brigands."

"My business dealings with Aria is purely business, Councilor," I replied. "I'd rather not listen about my loyalty being questioned. Good day, Councilor."

With that said, I cut the comms as the Marauder was quiet.

"Damn, remind me not to upset you, kid." Rex comments.

"It's not that, I just hate it when Sparatus questions me and my loyalty. Fucking bastard..." I replied while muttering the last. Soon after, Omega was in sight until I set out a hailing frequency. "This is the Marauder requesting permission to land. I repeat, this is the Marauder requesting permission to land."

"This is Omega," A voice of a batarian replied. "State your business, Marauder."

"Delivery for Aria T'Loak in the form of Kragan and Gharen." I replied as we waited for a reply.

"Your cleared for landing," The batarian replied. "Head to Docking Bay 37-A, Krato will be waiting for the drop-off. Welcome back to Omega, Marauder."

Once comms was cut, I flew the Marauder towards Omega while maneuvering through the bustling criminal world that was Omega until coming to Docking Bay 37-A where a shore party was waiting. After being hailed down, and landing finally, we all exited the Marauder followed by the carbonite prisons of Kragan and Gharen. From there the four of us met with Krato, who surprising to most people, was actually one of very, very few batarians I tolerated, business-wise anyways.

"Voridus..." Krato greeted me as we both shook hands. "Welcome back to Omega. I can see both Kragan and Gharen have been delivered. Aria will be pleased."

"I'm here to make do with the "payment," as she requested," I replied to Krato. "I can assume she'll want to speak to me?"

"Yes, this way," Krato replied as we followed him through the hangar corridor and into the main bustling section of Omega, mainly on route to Afterlife, the main, or only bar, on Omega and Aria's main place she could be found. "Any problems besides the "payment?""

"Besides the possible raid on Omega that could've happened if we left Balak and the rest to their devices." I replied in a whisper that Krato could hear which earned an annoyed growl from him.

"Aria isn't going to like this..." Krato replied. Continuing on through Afterlife, after walking past a line with an elcor bouncer dealing with a rather annoyed patron waiting access. Once inside, Afterlife was still the same as it always was, even with the many exotic asari dancers sending flirty winks and poses my way. I sensed 'Soka was none too pleased with the advances. Ignoring the advances, Krato lead us to Aria who was sitting on the same loveseat she always sits in. "Lady Aria, Voridus and his squad are here."

"Ah, Voridus... It's always a pleasure to see you again," Aria greets me, like she normally does, before looking at 'Soka. "Tano, been some time."

"One way of putting it." 'Soka replied until Aria gave 'Soka and I her gesture to sit on the loveseat while both Rex and Blisk stood by. BD, however, hops from my shoulder and lands by Aria who, surprised everyone many times before, pets his head.

"I hear you brought me some special "gifts," Voridus," Aria spoke while accepting the "gifts" I sent her. "You have my thanks. Anything else?"

"Well..." I replied and hand Aria a datapad with information on the planned raid on Omega. "If we left Balak and his men alone, they would've raided Omega in attempts to overthrow you, Aria."

"Fucking Balak..." Aria curses while tossing the datapad to one of her turian guards. "At least they won't be a problem any longer."

"That's very true, Aria," I agreed. "So, any latest gossip, Aria?"

"Hmm... a section of Omega is under quarantine. A plague took over the entire section, very deadly to anything that isn't human, or vorcha," Aria replied. "Archangel's at it again, but this time, he's managed to piss off the Blue Suns, Eclipse, AND Blood Pack enough for them to work together to take him down."

"Fucking hell, Garrus..." I thought to myself. "You really made a name for yourself here."

"That's surprising," 'Soka replied to the gossip from Aria. "I never thought those three would actually work together for a single goal."

"It is a fucking accomplishment for Archangel," Aria says back. "From what everyone's been talking, they've set up a recruiting station nearby, hiring freelancers. Looking to join them?"

"Unfortunately, no, we're not, Aria," I replied while getting up with 'Soka following and BD hopping back onto my shoulder. "Until next time, Aria."

Aria simply nods as the four of us walk out from the nightclub and made our way towards the Omega Markets, mainly taking the lower levels until we spotted a quarian, a long way from the Flotilla. Walking towards the counter, the quarian noticed us coming.

"Hello there. May I interest you in some sal-- Voridus?" The quarian questioned.

"Kenn, right?" I asked remembering the quarian from my times mediating between the Flotilla and the 23rd Xuron Regiment, which was led by Tali and her second, Major Cross, HT-20-4797. "What are you doing here on Omega? This is the last place I expected to see you."

"*sigh* It's my Pilgrimage..." Kenn replied, almost hesitantly, and shamefully. "What money I had was stolen within a few days. So I decided to sell salvaged parts."

"It's not a bad way to go, kid," Rex comments while looking at what Kenn had for wares. "But these prices are kind of ridiculous, you think?"

"I know, but it's not my prices... they're Harrot's," Kenn replied. "He's forcing me to sell high, ridiculous prices, and, worse of all, I can't even afford a ticket off this station."

"Kenn's too good of a kid to be left here," I thought to myself before looking at Kenn. "Kenn, how much do you need to get off Omega?"

"At least 1000 credits to pay for the ticket... but I can't let you do that. Even after what Tali told the Flotilla what you've done for us, hell, most of us are still grateful," Kenn replied. "This is my problem, on my Pilgrimage. I can't drag you into this."

"Kenn, the way I see it, your talents and specialties are wasted her selling salvaged parts," I told him while sending him 1000 credits and something extra. "How about this? Take the 1000 credits, get yourself a ticket off Omega, but head towards Nausicaa. I'm sure you've heard of the many quarians that went there for their Pilgrimage?"

"Yeah... wait you mean?" Kenn asked surprised.

"That's right," I replied. "That "something extra" is a special ticket at Nausicaa. Hand that over to the offices at Nausicaa, and they'll know I sent you, but you'll have to go through some tests to see which flagship you'll be working on and trust me. It'll be worth it."

"I... I... Thank you, Voridus," Kenn thanks me. "With these I can continue my Pilgrimage. I won't forget this."

Kenn leaves us as while we looked around the markets for a bit before heading back towards Docking Bay 37-A to the Marauder and soon headed back towards the Citadel for some R&R until the next mission/assignment.

~|Citadel, Widow System, Serpent Nebula|~

Upon returning to the Citadel, I began reminiscing how much the Citadel had changed since Sovereign's attack and the two years after. Security at C-Sec beefed up since then and several troopers from the Citadel Guard worked alongside them, which almost reminded me of the Coruscant Guard, but still wore the red accents along their armor. 'Soka and I headed towards my apartment without Rex and Blisk since they went a different direction, maybe to see how their brothers were holding out, and probably get into contact with the others near Thessia, Tuchanka, Sur'Kesh, and Palaven.

After passing through the many sections of the Citadel, the two of us made it back to my apartment on the Citadel as we both walked in, after opening the lock with a swipe from my omni-tool, for security reasons.

"Merrin, you there? 'Soka and I are back!" I called out while taking off my mask.

"In the kitchen!" Hearing Merrin's voice until the sounds of running feet were approaching. Before I could react, I was tackled by two of my children, Deisla, my eldest son, who had my eyes, but had Merrin's hair color, and my daughter, Thajea, who was a carbon copy of Merrin, but she had heterochromia eyes of (E/C) and brown. Like Merrin, both were Zabrak, Dathomirian, having pale skin color but had grey tattoo markings, customary with Zabraks.

"Hey Dad!" Deisla greets me cheerfully.

"PAPA!" Thajea greets me, in the same tone.

"Deisla... Thajea..." I said their names while hugging them tightly. "Oh, my beautiful children... I have missed you both. Have you both been good with your mother?"

"Yes Dad/Papa." Both Deisla and Thajea replied until looking over at their Aunt Ahsoka.

"You both got to see your dad. What about your favorite aunt?" 'Soka asked playfully as the two rushed over, after setting them down, and hugged their aunt. Feeling a nudge on my leg, I looked down and saw Urz nuzzling my leg.

"Missed me, huh, Urz?" I asked while petting his head. "I missed you too, bud."

Looking back up, I saw Merrin walking over towards me before we both gave each other a quick kiss.

"Mission go well?" Merrin asked while the two of us walked into the kitchen leaving 'Soka with Deisla and Thajea. BD joined them with Urz sleeping on the floor near 'Soka.

"It went well as you'd expect," I replied. "Balak won't be a problem for anyone anymore. Kragan and Gharen, however... they're dealing with Aria back at Omega, so..."

"Figured as much," Merrin replied and went back washing the dishes. I, however, walked into Merrin/my room and placed my robes and mask onto an armor stand keeping the robes nice and tidy, so to speak. Taking a moment looking out the window, until I changed into something more casual, one would say.

(A/N): Undershirt is black. The "N7" on leather jacket is instead a Grey Jedi symbol.

Once fully clothed, I walked back down from the room and spotted two people I was happy to see, but completely unexpected.

"Ash, Kaiden, good to see you both," I greeted my girlfriend and brother as we shared a quick hug, but a kiss from Ash. "As happy I am to see you both, I'm surprised."

"We heard you came back and ran into Rex and Blisk along the way," Kaiden replied while holding Thajea in his arms. "Rex said you all came back recently and figured we'd stop by."

"There's more to it, isn't there?" I asked figuring there was more to it than that.

"Yeah, as happy as we are to see you after coming back from your mission, Kaiden and I have to leave soon for a mission ourselves." Ash replied sadly.

"Dang... we just got back, and you both have to leave soon," I agreed in the same tone. "When do you both have to leave?"

"Sometime tomorrow," Kaiden replied. "So this is the best time we have until we leave."

Agreeing to that notion, we all spent most of the afternoon talking while Kaiden and Ash were enjoying their "aunt" and "uncle" time with Deisla and Thajea. I saw Ash looking my way, which was a sign. I nudged Merrin's shoulder which made her look Ash's gaze and back to me. Getting the idea, Merrin nods towards Kaiden and 'Soka, who also got the gesture as Kaiden picked up Thajea. Merrin rounded up both Deisla and Urz while BD hopped onto 'Soka's shoulder. Ash and I gave our farewell to them as they left leaving Ash and I alone. Once that moment came, Ash, literally, hopped onto me and began kissing me as if it was our last time on Earth. Ash slipped her tongue into my mouth which became a battle for dominance, even after the years we've been together with the others, Ash always lost in the Tongue War, and gave in leaving us copping a feel on our bodies. We continued our kiss before separating for breath.

"I want you..." Ash told me. "I want you to take me before I go."

"Ask and you shall receive, Ash," I replied with her request before lifting her up from her straddling me and escorted her towards Merrin/my room. Ash opened the door before I closed it behind us but closed the window as well. "Shall we... Operations Chief?"

!!! WARNING! 🍋 !ASHLEY LEMON INBOUND! 🍋 !WARNING !!!

Ash and I returned to our heated passion before while I continued to feel her body, which was still her perfect figure and curves even now. Upon reaching her lower cheeks, a moan escaped from Ash with her one arm wrapped around my neck and the other copping my abs before lowering her hand into my pants. Feeling her grip my semi-hard member, and stroking it, I couldn't help but let a groan out myself which earned a giggle from Ash.

"Someone enjoying his service~" Ash seductively asked.

"Yes, quite so." I replied before pecking Ash's lips and took off both my jacket and undershirt revealing my toned muscles underneath. Something that got Ash going from the many times we've had sex, and the few threesomes included. Ash continued to stroke my member before she began leaving soft kisses from my cheek down my neck and down lower until she reached my pants and began unbuckling my belt. Ash fully removed my pants with my member in full mast hitting Ash on her face before returning her previous strokes.

"It's been a while since I've seen this~ Someone sure missed me~" Ash continued to tease me before licking my shaft and massaging my balls while doing so. It was a sensation Ash did best. That was until Ash took her shirt off followed by her black lingerie bra letting her breasts out with a slight jiggle before kissing the tip of my member and later engulfed my cock. The feeling of Ash's mouth was warm as I remembered. Ash got to work bobbing her head up and down from the tip to the end of my shaft while she swished her tongue along my shaft. Ash changed her bobbing speed here and there with a bit of deepthroating, but of course, I played a part by holding her head and thrusting my cock into her warm, moist mouth which she seemed to enjoy. Ash, to an extent, was one with the fantasy of being dominated by someone stronger than her, mainly me, but still. The sound of popping from Ash's mouth was heard until she placed my cock between her breasts and began jerking my cock. "Enjoying this, baby~ I am~"

"Oh, Ash..." I groaned while the sensation was enjoyable with me placing my thumb into Ash's mouth which she swirled her tongue around my thumb making the moment sexier. We continued on for a few more minutes until Ash stopped jerking my cock and laid on the bed. Ash moved her finger gesturing me to "come here." Taking my pants off all the way, I found myself laying on top of Ash kissing her as her breasts were squeezing onto my chest. Letting off from the kiss, I moved down towards her breasts and gave them a soft squeeze earning a soft moan from Ash before fully caressing her breasts. Taking her left breasts, I began licking and sucking her nipple while massaging the other nipple with a tender massage and a few pinches. Ash's moans were music to my ears. I would have continued on, but Ash's hand was pushing my head further down her body until reaching her pants. Removing her pants was one thing, but to my surprise, Ash was bare underneath her pants. Literally no panties underneath. "Ash, going commando? Were you expecting us to fuck before leaving?"

"Goddamn right I was," Ash replied before pulling my head up for a kiss. "You had your fuck with Merrin before you left, so now it's my turn."

"Fair enough, Ash." I agreed with her statement before pecking her lips once more and returned to her lower lips. With a few soft licks and kisses, and hearing soft moans from Ash, I continued licking her pussy before inserting one finger and pumped my finger inside her.

"Mmm~ Oh, fuck... (Y/N)~" Ash moaned while gripping my head keeping in place. I went further and stuck two fingers into her pussy and began thrusting faster. Ash's moans were slightly louder but muffled from Ash covering her mouth. Taking advantage, I gripped Ash's legs and held them close to my face and inserted my tongue taking in her juices. "FUCK, (Y/N)!!! FUCK~"

Ash's moans were louder now in tangent with her arching back. Going back and forth from licking her clit and pussy to inserting my tongue inside her pussy followed by her moans, muffled or not, I felt Ash's legs twitching meaning she was close.

"(Y/N), I'm about to cum!" Ash yelled before gripping my head into her pussy and clamped her legs onto my head. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! AAAAAAAAH~"

With that final moan, Ash's orgasm came and her juices flowing with me lapping and drinking fer juices. Ash relaxed her body with some heavy breathing. Getting up from Ash's leg clamp, I positioned myself over her in missionary. Positioning my member to her sweet, moist pussy, I slowly inserted myself in... Hell, who was I kidding... Ash quickly, with stamina she somehow regained, flipped me over with her on top while slamming her pussy onto my cock. I could feel my tip literally hitting her womb.

"GRRRR.... FUCK! I missed this feeling!" Ash growled in ecstasy before she slowly grinds her hips getting a feel for the moment. I held her hips while she continued grinding until Ash began bouncing on and off from my cock. The sounds of our flesh slapping were erotic, in its own sense, until I began moving my hips in sync with Ash's bouncing. Her breasts here bouncing in tune which made my grab them while she rode my cock. "Fuck! Grab my tits, (Y/N)~ FUCK!"

Ash laid herself down and began kissing me while our hips continued to move by themselves and in sync which made the pleasure all the more sensational. Taking the advantage, I flipped Ash over onto her back, returning to the missionary before, and slammed my cock into Ash's pussy earning loud moans from Ash, even though she "tried" her best to muffle those moans. Leaning myself up, I watched where Ash and I were connected which somehow made it even more sexual than before.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! FUCK ME, (Y/N)!" Ash moaned louder with her hands gripping the sheets. Moving Ash onto her side, I held her left leg up before continuing to fuck her pussy. Little to say, the position made her pussy feel tighter than I thought. Ash and I continued in that position for a while longer, but I felt my limit approaching.

"Ash... ugh fuck... I'm about to cum!" I groaned telling Ash.

"Me too! Cum with me! I want your hot cum inside me!" Ash screamed as I picked up the pace making sounds of slapping flesh louder and Ash's moans louder. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming again!"

"Ash, I'm... UGH!" I groaned while giving one final thrust into Ash and came inside Ash's pussy. Ash let out a loud, yet muffled moan as I felt her walls sucking up every drop of my cum. Once the final spurt came, Ash and I were heavily panting, but I felt myself still raring to go. "Ash..."

"Still hard, huh? Good~" Ash replied before getting up and got on all fours, shook her sexy ass, and spread her cheeks revealing some of my cum exiting her pussy. "Fuck me like an animal."

"As you wish, Chief~" I replied to Ash's request and began thrusting myself into Ash's pussy, gripping her ass, and watching her ass jiggle with every thrust. "Like that, Ash? Like being dominated?"

"Yes... oooh... Fuck yes!" Ash replied while moaning. "You're the only one to dominate me! Keep fucking me!"

While continuing fucking Ash's pussy from behind, I could see Ash's arms were wobbling, along with her legs, until she buckled down from the soreness of staying up on fours, but I continued my thrusting into Ash. The while I thrusted into her, Ash was moaning loudly into the pillows, but held her cheeks apart for deeper thrusting. The sensation from Ash was invigorating but got better once I grabbed Ash and lifted her up from the bed and began thrusting her as I held her legs.

"FUCK! I LOVE THIS! KEEP FUCKING ME, (Y/N)!!!" Ash yelled at the top of her lungs, which I was grateful for making the room completely soundproof from within. With each thrust, and Ash's pussy slamming down, I felt myself close to cumming again. "FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR HOT CUM!"

"I'm about to cum again, Ash!" I warned her which made her lock her head backwards onto my shoulder and stuck her tongue into my mouth earning a heated kiss with thrusting her pussy. Ash merely gave out more moans in her mouth until I felt Ash's walls clamping my cock once more. "I'm gonna cum, Ash!"

"Give it to me, (Y/N)!" Ash screamed in pleasure. "Fucking impregnate me! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Speeding up with my thrusting, and tightening my hold on Ash's legs, I gave one final thrust and came inside Ash filling her womb once again.

!!! 🍋 !!! !END OF ASHLEY LEMON! !!! 🍋 !!!

After filling Ash, twice, I laid her down onto the bed, which she took to the comfort quick. I, however, walked over towards the window and opened it, slightly, to air out the room. Once done, I walked back to Ash, laid down in bed with her, and held her close. Ash looked at me before kissing me.

"That was amazing, (Y/N)," Ash told me. I chuckled a bit before pecking her lips holding her close. "I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Ash." I returned the love and fell into the embrace of Ash in my arms before falling asleep.

~|Lazarus Research Station, Deep Space|~
~{Commander Jane Shepard POV}~

Darkness... That's all I felt. I felt a moment of consciousness only to go back into the same darkness. (Y/N)... I had to get back to him... The man I love...

"C...and.. Sh..ard..."

"Who's that?" I wondered in thought, but I swore I heard explosions. "(Y/N)? Is that you?"

"Comm...er Shep..d..."

"Is someone calling my name?" I wondered yet again, but the sounds were getting clearer until...

"Commander Shepard!" The same voice, definitely not (Y/N)'s voice, called out waking me up finally and the sounds of explosions and gunfire were now apparently heard. "Wake up, Commander! Get out of that bed now! This facility is under attack."

Slowly getting up, I could help but massage my jaw as it felt like shit.

"Shepard, your scars aren't healed, but I need you to get moving. This facility is under attack!" The same voice called out, but I remembered someone calling the voice Miranda from my first time waking. I slowly got up, but my side flared in pain for a moment before it died down. From above, I saw explosions, fire, and gunshots going off. Looking around, I found myself in what looked like a medical room. "Your rifle, armor, and lightsaber are in the locker on the other side of the room. Hurry!"

Getting off the table, I walked over, even moving through the pain, towards the locker and quickly got my armor on. It took a bit with the pain, but I got it on. As Miranda mentioned my rifle, the WESTAR-M5 Blaster Rifle...

...and lastly, the one weapon I held close to my heart, a gift from (Y/N), my lightsaber...

(A/N): Focus on the handle/hilt, and lightsaber blade is blue.

"I really have to thank (Y/N) for how durable these things are..." I thought to myself before igniting my lightsaber enjoying the hum of the blade and the blue color. Sheathing my lightsaber, I saw a pistol in the locker and grabbed it, just in case, but... "This pistol doesn't have a thermal clip!"

"It's a med-bay. We'll get you a thermal clip from-- Damn it!" Miranda cursed as several canisters ahead were suddenly ignited. "Those canisters by the door are about to explode! Get behind cover, now!"

"Don't have to tell me twice." I thought before racing towards the nearest cover. Once in cover, the canisters explode opening the door ahead.

"Someone's hacking security trying to kill you. Look for a thermal clip for your pistol, if you're going to use it," Miranda informs me, but it wouldn't be terrible to have the pistol on me. Moving on from the blast, there was a spare thermal clip on the ground next to dead personnel. Taking the thermal clip for the pistol and moving on until the next door opened revealing a makeshift barricade. "Looks like they set up a barricade to try holding the mechs off."

It was a simple vault over the barricade before one of the mechs started to activate itself. Unholstering the WESTAR-M5, it was a quick and simple burst from the rifle and the mech was quickly dispatched.

"Keep moving, Shepard. We need to get you to the shuttles." Miranda says while I made my way up the stairs and into the next room but across the room, the door at the end was being breached by, more than likely, more security mechs. "Shepard, security mechs are closing in on your position."

"Okay..." I replied before gripping my lightsaber. "Time to see if all that training and sparring paid off..."

Once the door was breached, a couple mechs came through, but I was quick enough to unsheathe my lightsaber's blade and began deflecting the shots from the mechs. Utilizing the biotic Charge, I used that to my advantage and slashed through the first two mechs before an adjacent room opened up with four more mechs coming through. Luckily, I, somewhere along the line, learned about Biotic Barrier, and used that to take some of the shots before taking down the four mechs at once with a single slash.

"Nice work, Shepard. Coast is clear." Miranda said via intercom. I looked at my lightsaber and held it tighter in my hand.

"(Y/N)... Ahsoka... Thank you for the training." I thanked in thought before moving on but kept the lightsaber out with the pistol I grabbed in my free hand for the moment. Continuing on through the facility as I watched more personnel die from the explosions or the rampaging mechs.

"Don't waste time, Shepard. I can't keep the mechs distracted for long," Miranda told me and I began hightailing through the facility until coming to a dead security officer with a grenade launcher next to him. "More reinforcements heading your way. Grab the grenade launcher off the security officer's body."

"I always wanted to use a grenade launcher. Heh, (Y/N)'s gonna be jealous..." I smirked with that thought in mind while grabbing the grenade launcher. When I did, the door below opened up with four mechs coming through. Taking the chance, I shot the grenade launcher destroying the mechs, but also created a fire hazard from the grenade blast. "Well shit..."

"Take the elevator down one floor," Miranda continued to lead me on. Stepping onto the elevator, as it automatically took me down, which led me towards the fire hazard I created, but I didn't have time and stormed right through the fire, which didn't burn me too much, but I still felt the heat. Moving on ahead, there were more dead personnel around every corner, and some destroyed mechs. "You're doing... --Shepard. Head to the... meet you--"

"Miranda, what was that? I can't hear you." I asked Miranda as she was getting cut off.

"Shepard? --read me? I've got... --closing in... --position." Miranda questioned but was soon cut off.

"Damn it..." I cursed before moving on through the corridors until I heard gunfire and mechs in the next area along with someone else fighting them. Moving out from the room, there was a soldier fighting off the mechs from the walkway across from him.

"Shepard? What the hell..." The soldier questioned until more mechs started showing up as the two of us decided to take cover quick. "What are you doing here? I thought you were still a work in progress."

"Are you with Miranda?" I asked the soldier.

"Yeah... sorry. I forgot this is all new to you right now," The soldier replied. "I'm Jacob Taylor... I've been stationed here for-- Damn it!"

Jacob cursed while taking cover again from a shot from a mech. That was until he shot himself up and shot off the mech's head before retreating back down.

"Things must be worse than I thought if Miranda's got you running around," Jacob says to me. "I'll fill you in, but we better get you to the shuttle first."

As much as I would like to question Jacob first, getting off the station alive sounds better than the alternative, at the moment anyways.

"It's your station, Jacob... I'll follow you." I gave in with a simple nod.

"First step: let's finish off these metal bastards," Jacob said which we were in agreement. "We're low on thermal clips, but I'm a biotic. Just give the order when you want me to hit them with the good stuff, but I can see you got your rifle back. Lucky that doesn't use thermal clips."

"Let's finish this, Jacob," I replied to Jacob as he shows off his biotics lifting a mech into the air and gunned it down. Now there were three mechs left. "Jacob, far right, lift the mech."

"Right away, Commander." Jacob complied with the order and lifted the mech up before I shot it with my pistol leaving two mechs left, but for some reason, as if on instinct, I holstered the pistol leaving my left hand open and thought myself lifting the mechs up, which... the mechs were actually lifted into the air with no biotics. Simply moving my hand towards me, the mechs came flying towards us before I quickly dispatched them with my lightsaber. Once the mechs were finished, I stared at my hand in shock, surprise, and confusion.

"No... It... It can't be... b-but how? How can I use the Force?!" I questioned in thought as I was in utter shock that I can use the Force while I could still utilize my biotics. "This shouldn't be possible... I wasn't born Force-Sensitive... fucking hell! I only learned about this shit from (Y/N) and Ahsoka.... so how can I--"

"Shepard!" Jacob called my name snapping me from my shocked revelation. "Look I know you're confused, hell I'm surprised as well, but we should get moving. Ready to get off this station?"

"I have a lot of questions, but I can wait a bit longer," I replied with even more questions than answers at this point. "What's the quickest way off the station?"

"Depends where the mechs are thickest," Jacob replied. "It's probably best if we--"

"Check. Check. Anyone on this frequency?" A voice from Jacob's omni-tool interrupts. "Anybody still alive out there? Hello?"

"Wilson? This is Jacob," Jacob replied to someone named Wilson. "I'm here with Commander Shepard. Just took out a wave of mechs over in D-Wing."

"Shepard's alive? How the hell..." Wilson replied, but something within me is telling me not to trust Wilson. The Force maybe? I don't know... "Never mind... You need to get her out of there. Get to the service tunnels and head for the network control room."

"Roger that, Wilson. Stay on this frequency." Jacob told Wilson, but I had to be sure about this Wilson.

"I think I remember a Wilson checking on me one time when I woke up..." I said remembering the first time waking up.

"That's him. He's the chief medical tech. Answers directly to Miranda," Jacob replied before pointing at the door behind him. "C'mon, the service tunnels are this way."

Holstering my lightsaber, I switched out with my WESTAR-M5 as the both of us continued through the service tunnels before coming to a boiler room, of sorts, only to be met with more mechs.

"Damn it, Wilson! This room is crawling with mechs!" Jacob shouts to Wilson via comms while I take the mechs down with ease thanks to my rifle.

"The whole station is crawling with mechs! I'm doing the best I can!" Wilson replies back while Jacob and I take care the last of the mechs in the room.

"Willson? Find us another route out of here," Jacob tells Wilson. "Preferably one that doesn't lead straight into an enemy squad!"

"Just keep moving toward the control room. Don't get pinned down. I'll see what I can do," Wilson replied as the two of us continued through until Wilson started to freak out. "Oh God! They found me! Help!"

"Wilson? Where are you?" Jacob questioned.

"Server Room B! Hurry!" Wilson replied. "They're out of control!"

Jacob and I began rushing through the corridors before coming to some stairs leading up until we came across a door. Opening the door, there was a man on the ground, wounded, possibly Wilson. Upon entering the room, Jacob and I looked at Wilson as he was clutching his leg in pain. Apparently the mechs shot him in the leg, but luckily there was some medi-gel nearby in a Medi-Gel Station. Taking the medi-gel, and applying it to Wilson, he began standing up, but before we could get a word in, a group of mechs came through the door on the other side. Between us and the mechs happened to be a large crate of explosives. Wilson overloaded the crate, detonating it, and destroyed the mechs leaving us an open space to escape.

"Okay, we took 'em down, but this is getting tense," Jacob said but I could sense Jacob wanted to tell me something important. "Shepard, if I tell you who we work for, will you trust me?"

"This really isn't the time, Jacob." Wilson told Jacob who looked back onto him with a slight glare.

"We won't make it if she's expecting a shot in the back," Jacob told Wilson, who backed off and crossed his arms. Jacob let out a held breath and looked at me. "The Lazarus Project, the program that rebuilt you... it's funded and controlled by Cerberus."

"Cerberus... Cerberus... Why does that name sound familiar?" I thought before remembering the facilities (Y/N) and I ran into before. "I think I ran into Cerberus with (Y/N) a few times while we were investigating Saren. Some kind of pro-human splinter group, right?"

"Well, that's what the Alliance wants people to believe, but there's more to it," Jacob replied. "The Alliance declared you dead. They gave up. Cerberus spent a fortune to bring you back. Look, I'd be suspicious too, but right now, we have to work together. I thought you deserved to know what's what. Once we're off this station, I'll take you to the Illusive Man. He'll explain everything. I promise."

"Illusive Man?" I questioned at the name. "Is he in charge of all this?"

"Yeah, though that's not his real name, of course," Wilson replied this time. "Nobody knows who he really is."

"It was a codename the Alliance used for him. It kinda stuck." Jacob continued. I thought more about it, but I didn't have time for answers, as much as I wanted them, especially how I can use the Force.

"Well, if I won't get any more answers here, let's get moving." I said while giving in as the three of us moved on.

"It's not much farther to the shuttle bay," Wilson informed us. Moving through the door ahead, more mechs were in sight and started activating themselves. Holstering my rifle, I switched over to my lightsaber and ignited the blade. Combining what training I had and my biotics, it was way easier taking down the mechs. Taking the ramp up, more mechs activated themselves with a group coming from a room ahead. I thought if I could pull a mech towards me, I could possibly send them flying. Steadying my breathing, I thrusted my hand forward and sent not only the mechs, but several containers into the wall ahead from us destroying the mechs. "Holy shit..."

"I still can't believe this is happening..." I thought more as I looked from my hand towards the pushed containers and destroyed mechs. "Hopefully I can find (Y/N) or Ahsoka, hopefully both, and ask them to help me."

Shaking my mind from the moment, the three of us head towards the shuttle bay with Wilson running ahead of us towards the door.

"C'mon, through here. We're almost at the..." Wilson began to say as the doors open revealing Miranda, who I remember seeing from the first time I woke up. Her expression changed when she glared at Wilson. "Miranda! But, you were--"

Wilson didn't have a chance to speak when Miranda shot Wilson in his throat killing him instantly as his body dropped to the floor.

"Dead?" Miranda rhetorically asked Wilson's corpse.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Jacob questioned Miranda's action.

"My job," Miranda replied. "Wilson betrayed us all."

"Hm... I had a feeling Wilson was just looking for a chance to shoot me in the back." I spoke getting Miranda's attention.

"Good instincts. Some people are far too trusting to ever see that coming," Miranda compliments before gesturing towards the shuttle. "Come on. Let's grab this shuttle and get out of here. My boss wants to speak with you."

"You mean the Illusive Man?" I questioned. "I know you work for Cerberus."

"Ah, Jacob," Miranda says while turning towards Jacob. "I should've known your conscience would get the better of you."

"Lying to the commander isn't the way to get her to join our cause." Jacob replies.

"Well, since we're getting everything out in the open, is there anything else you want to ask before we go, Commander?" Miranda asked me, but even though I had questions, I'd rather get off this damn station.

"I've had enough of this station to last a lifetime." I replied.

"Or two, in your case," Miranda told me. "Come on."

With that said, the three of us headed towards the shuttle and left the station towards the Illusive Man, whoever he was really. For a moment the shuttle was rather quiet as I continued to look out into the open space.

"Before you meet with the Illusive Man, we need to ask you a few questions to evaluate your condition." Miranda spoke after what seemed to be hours on end. 

"Come one, Miranda, more tests?" Jacob questioned Miranda. "Shepard took down those mechs without any trouble. That has to be good enough."

"It's been two years since the attack," Miranda replied, but what caught me off guard was the "two years" part. On the outside I was shocked, but on the inside, I was worried... worried that (Y/N) may have moved on from me. I still love him... "The Illusive Man needs to know that Shepard's personality and memories are intact. Ask the questions."

"Before we start," I first spoke. "Did you really just say, "two years?" I've b-been gone that long?"

"Two years and twelve days, to be exact, and you were on an operating table for most of it," Jacob replied, but my heart felt heavier knowing that (Y/N) must've been hurt... in pain... Pain, I caused those years ago when I "died."

"The sooner we start, the sooner we can be done," Miranda spoke moving the questions along. "Start with personal history."

"Okay..." Jacob gives in and pulls out his omni-tool with records of me. "Records show you were a spacer kid. Raised mostly on one ship or another. You enlisted and won a medal fighting batarians during the Skyllian Blitz. Do you remember that?"

"A lot of lives depended on me holding that position. I did what I had to." I replied remembering the long, exhausting fight fighting off those bastards until reinforcements arrived.

"However you want to put it, it was damn impressive," Jacob replied while complimenting my actions that day. "I had friends who were there. Satisfied, Miranda?"

"Almost," Miranda replied. "Let's try something more recent... Virmire, when you and Voridus destroyed Saren's cloning facility. You had a choice to leave some of your squad behind to die in the blast, but none died."

"Either Lieutenant Kaiden Alenko and Clone Commando Bruce or Gunnery Chief and Captain Kirrahe would have been killed in action," Jacob continued after Miranda reminding me of the difficult choice I would've made. "It was your call, but it never went through, what happened?"

"If it wasn't for Ahsoka having been near Ashley's location, I would've made a difficult choice... one where I've had to leave a friend or... sister behind," I replied. "It would've been the end for all of us if it wasn't for (Y/N), Merrin, and BD arriving with the Clone Army."

"Yes, the now New Republic Clone Army," Jacob replied. "Even though clones, those men have spirit and courage. They earn my respect. Regarding Saren's cloning facility, everybody at Cerberus knows that cloning facility had to be destroyed."

"There are other tests we really should run--" Miranda spoke wanting to do more tests but was cut off by Jacob.

"Come one, Miranda. Enough with the quizzes," Jacob spoke interrupting Miranda. "The memories are there, and I can vouch for Shepard's combat skills personally. Shepard even used--"

"Wait..." I spoke getting their attention. "There's one thing I must know."

"And that is?" Miranda questioned before I hardened my glare.

"How the hell can I use the Force?" I asked getting a surprised look from Miranda. She looked at Jacob as he nods earning a sigh from Miranda. "Last I remember, I wasn't born a Force-Sensitive like (Y/N) or Ahsoka."

"I can explain part of it, but you'll have to ask the Illusive Man the rest," Miranda replied before straightening up. "Shepard, the reason why you can use the Force... is because we injected a serum into your system which created, what were they... Midichlorians? Whatever they are, your blood now contains midichlorians, which in term allowed you to use the Force."

"But how? Midichlorians aren't known in the Milky Way." I questioned further.

"You should thank your lover, (Y/N) Voridus." Miranda replied earning a confused expression on my face.

"After your "death," and the two years, Voridus, Tano, and the Jedi Masters came together to create a new Order of Force-Sensitives, mainly the Grey Jedi Order," Jacob replied. "However, the Order couldn't be just the five of them. Voridus spoke with the Kaminoans on Nausicaa, and with their technology, medicinal knowledge, and... Voridus's blood, they were able to create a serum to create Force-Sensitives, although "Artificial" to be exact, but the results were... impressive."

"How so?" I asked.

"From what we know, and heard, the midichlorians worked wonders on some species," Miranda replied. "For the asari, most of them were able to keep their biotics. Quarians' immune systems improved. A few krogan were combating the genophage, but those that were dextro-amino based were able to eat levo-amino foods without problems. Some humans were granted similar meters in power to Jedi Master Secura or Plo Koon. Either way, we injected you with the same serum, and it seems you still have your biotics intact. At first, I was against the idea of it, but I was overruled by the Illusive Man and went with it."

My mind was still racing after hearing all that, but my thoughts were cut off when the sight of a station was nearing.

"I'm sure you've had a long day, Shepard," Miranda says getting my attention. "Your meeting with the Illusive Man will be held tomorrow. Be rested until then."

I merely give a nod for a reply while looking at the station coming up, but my mind was on (Y/N) and how would he react to know I could use the Force. When I see him again, I can tell him and ask if he could help me and if... if he still loves me even after two years.

"(Y/N)... I miss you..." I thought in mind while giving out a silent tear before donning a face of determination. "I'm back... and I'll come back into your warm embrace. Wait for me, please."

-------------------------------------------------------
[End of Transmission]
-------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883 10 35
Thane Krios is the best elite assassin in the galaxy. And he has less than a year to live. He decides to perform one last altruistic act by killing a...
19.1K 377 10
{Jedi Fallen Order x Jedi Male Reader x Mass Effect: Andromeda} (Y/N) Voridus, once a Jedi Padawan, now a Jedi in hiding from the Empire due to the J...
2.5K 79 35
What happens when an Imperial conscript will stop at nothing to realize their true potential and make their own fate? Events are set between Star Wa...
916 51 17
#6 in #DarthVader (6/20/24) Reina is one of two daughters who happen to be descendants of the galaxy's most successful family of engineers, the Vonda...