S1: Jedi and Commander

(A/N): Go from (0:00-1:26)

(Y/N) Voridus, former Jedi Padawan now Jedi Knight after a long and hard journey for the prize of a Jedi Holocron, a list of Force-sensitive children across the galaxy hidden by former Jedi Master Eno Cordova

(Y/N) Voridus, former Jedi Padawan now Jedi Knight after a long and hard journey for the prize of a Jedi Holocron, a list of Force-sensitive children across the galaxy hidden by former Jedi Master Eno Cordova. Joining the journey with Greez Dritus, Cere Junda, Cal Kestis, BD-1, and Nightsister Merrin, the crew of the Stinger Mantis fought tooth and nail while exploring around the planets of Bogano, Zeffo, Kashyyyk, and Dathomir and acquired such object, but had several run-ins with the Empire and the Inquisitors.
Now months after disposing the Holocron, leaving the children safe, the Mantis crew, on the run from the Empire, were cut short from their relaxation by the appearance of Darth Vader. With choices low, the Mantis crew decided to have (Y/N) leave and hide before he could be taken into the clutches of Darth Vader. With hesitation, (Y/N) leaves, but with BD-1 with him, he wasn't alone. Escaping the Mantis, but taken into a wormhole, a whole new journey awaits (Y/N) in a whole new galaxy.
After crash landing on Eden Prime, (Y/N) and BD had a run-in with Gunnery Chief Ashley Williams and taken in until a week later and met Admiral Hackett of the Systems Alliance. After discussions, Admiral Hackett offered a position as a mercenary for the Alliance and soon a whole new journey was placed on (Y/N) with a new threat, more so than the Empire...

~{(Y/N) Voridus POV}~
~{Week after Meeting with Admiral Hackett}~

Since coming into the Milky Way galaxy and becoming a mercenary for Admiral Hackett, a week had gone by since my meeting with him. Being placed with Gunnery Chief Ashley Williams, was interesting at the very least and she was good company, besides BD. With the small army on Eden Prime, I fought alongside Alliance soldiers from the occasional raiders that would come and try attacking and such, but it wasn't too hard. Thanks to Ashley's help, I was able to get myself an omni-tool and decided to upgrade BD a bit so he could help out once in a while, but not draw too much attention.

During my week, I have learned all I can about this galaxy from the omni-tool and from Ashely, and all I can say is... I'm very disappointed in this galaxy. Why? Well, let's start with all the species are practically at each other's throats, and even more so with the politics. I mean, I've been at the Senate's politics before when I was a Padawan, but they never got intense as the Citadel Council or the species here. Hell, most of the species I had opinions on.