S1 Epilogue: A New Beginning

(A/N): Start at (0:00-1:26)

The Battle for the Citadel, a moment that will be remembered to those who endured, those who lost, and those who triumphed

The Battle for the Citadel, a moment that will be remembered to those who endured, those who lost, and those who triumphed. Commander Jane Shepard, Dr, Liara T'Soni, and Grey Jedi Ahsoka Tano face off with Sovereign-controlled Saren. Grey Jedi (Y/N) Voridus faces off against an old enemy from his past, the Sith Inquisitor, the Ninth Sister, and emerges victorious. Sovereign defeated by the combined forces of the Systems Alliance and the Clone Army. Ground teams of the 501st Legion, 104th Wolfpack Battalion, and the 327th Star Corps along with Jedi Masters Shaak Ti and Aayla Secura in addition with the Normandy shore crew, casualties were in the minimum, but still loses were around. Now with the threat "seemingly over," a new beginning rises for Commander Jane Shepard and Grey Jedi (Y/N) Voridus.

~|Citadel Presidium, Citadel|~
~{(Y/N) Voridus POV}~

After our victory over Sovereign and Saren, and facing my foe, the Ninth Sister, several parts of the Citadel were cleaned up and repairs were underway, and with the help of the Clone Battalions, repairs, cleanup, and searches were going smoother much to the Council's relief, don't know much about the Turian Councilor. Now, at the moment, I stood by Jane and Captain Anderson, and Ambassador Udina, before the Citadel Council as the Jedi Masters were on the side.

"Ambassador. Captain. Commander Shepard. Jedi Kn--" Tevos greets us until I stopped her.

"It's Grey Jedi now, Councilor." I corrected her and removed Revan's mask.

"Of course, and Grey Jedi (Y/N) Voridus," Tevos continued on. "We have gathered here to recognize the enormous contributions of not only the Alliance forces in the war against Sovereign and the geth, but also recognize the contributions and actions of the Clone Battalions that fought for us."

"Many humans lost their lives in the battle to save the Citadel, brave and courageous soldiers who willingly gave their lives so that we, the Council, might live," Valern continues after. "The Clone Battalions went above and beyond to protect and defend us, brave and courageous men. Clones or not."