S1: [Noveria] Noveria Hospitality/Aleutsk Valley

(A/N): Go from (0:00-1:26)

The Citadel, a massive construct created by the Protheans, and government for the galactic community

The Citadel, a massive construct created by the Protheans, and government for the galactic community. Within the construct many of the species within Citadel space reside, work, and mingle among many others, political, militaristic, or for a life within the Citadel. Among the many, Commander Jane Shepard and Jedi Knight (Y/N) Voridus, revisit the Citadel before taking the missions on both Noveria and Feros.
After some dealings, and a couple "assignments," with the merchants and citizens, the shore party reunites after their brief moment on the Citadel and return to the Normandy to continue their mission. However, Jane presents (Y/N) with a very important relic from his galaxy, a Jedi Holocron. Now resupplied, the Normandy crew heads to Noveria with the rumored sighting of geth, and more...

~|SSV Normandy Cargo Bay|~
~{(Y/N) Voridus POV}~

Back on the Normandy, I stared at the Jedi Holocron Jane gave me, which she recieved from the Asari Consort, Sha'ira, and BD was staring at it as well as we were figuring out whether or not to open it and see what's on it, but something is telling me not to open it yet.

"I still find it odd that an asari, an influential one to be exact, had this in her possession," I said out loud while staring at the holocron more. "This feeling I'm getting from it... It feels exactly like the time I met Darth Revan... Could this be his Jedi Holocron? If so... then I have to find his Sith Holocron before I do anything, but where in the hell am I going to start looking for it?"

"[It's weird, but it's possible other Jedi Holocrons made it here too. Or other things from our galaxy...]" BD stated which made me think some more until I sensed a presence coming behind me and I saw Jane standing over to my side.

"Oh, hey, Jane." I greeted her.

"Hey, (Y/N), BD," Jane greeted us. Jane then followed our gaze onto the holocron still unopened. "I know you said these holocrons are important, but have you opened it?"