FAUX LOVE

HJwritesTK

FAKE LOVE SERIES- Book 1. A story about Love, Betrayal and Heartbreak. TOP JUNGKOOK BOTTOM TAEHYUNG #1 in ch... Еще

☆[INTRODUCTION]☆
☆[1]☆
☆[2]☆
☆[3]☆
☆[4]☆
☆[5]☆
☆[6]☆
☆[7]☆
☆[8]☆
☆[9]☆
☆[10]☆
☆[12]☆
☆[13]☆
☆[14]☆
☆[15]☆
☆[16]☆
☆[17]☆
very important
☆[18]☆
☆[19]☆
☆[20]☆
☆[21]☆
☆[22]☆
☆[23]☆
☆[24]☆
☆[25]☆
☆[26]☆
☆[27]☆
☆[28]☆

☆[11]☆

1.5K 154 46
HJwritesTK

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ON CHAPTER OR CHARACTER OR SCENES.🥺❤

2.5k words

"TAEHYUNG. His name is KIM TAEHYUNG."

The crowd cheered from their office as their boss announced the name of the heir of KIM group of companies to the media from the hospital.

Dohyun held the baby wrapped in the fluffy towel, close to his chest as he proudly looked at him with so much love.

"Congratulations Mr. Kim. How is Mrs. Kim doing?"

Dohyun looked at the reporter who asked the question with a polite smile. He caressed the two days old Taehyung's cheeks gently with his thumb who was trying to open his yes with all the commotion around him.

The baby fell back into sleep as if recognized his father's touch. Dohyun cooed at his baby and answered the question.

"Thank you. Nara is fine. She wanted to be here for the press meet announcement but she needed rest, hope you understand. We could've postponed it but the dad in me wanted to show my prince off to the world. Please bless him."

"No problem Mr. Kim. We understand. We heard you are going to change the name of the company? How true is that?"

"Yes. It's true. We will officially change the name soon. We are going to name the company from 'KIM' to 'TB', I planned this as soon as we got know that we are going to be parents. I am changing it into TB from Tae Bear."

Dohyun laughed heartily when he saw puzzled expressions from the reporters. Baby Taehyung opened his eyes, looking at his father stretching his little arms.

"I am naming the company after my Tae Bear as a gift. No. It's a return gift for making his Appa the happiest man in the world."

He looked at his baby, who was already looing at him yawning. Dohyun smiled cooing at his son and nuzzled his nose to his cheeks.

"Isn't it baby? Appa is so happy. Right? Right?" ( in baby voice)

Taehyung gurgled, moving his hands everywhere like he is trying to reach his father, stealing everyone's heart.

"That's right bear. Appa loves you. Appa love you. You like the name, Tae bear? Of course you do."

Dohyun kissed the tip of Taehyung's tiny nose as he held the baby a little high for the reporters to click pictures. He knows, people must be eager to see the Kim's heir and he is very proud to show his cutest baby.

The reporters came out of daze from seeing the father-son duo and clicked pictures to their hearts content and refrained to ask more questioned wanted to give them their much needed privacy and rest.

As soon as he entered the room, he saw Nara on the bed looking at their news. She looked at her husband when she noticed him entered and playfully glared at him.

"When were you going to tell me about changing the name of the company?"

Dohyun carefully placed the baby in her arms, who immediately hugged the baby to her chest, kissing his forehead.

"I wanted to surprise you. Do you have any objections?"

"No--"

"Even if you do, I don't care. You are not my priority anymore."

He teased. Nara rolled her eyes then laughed shaking her head. Dohyun sat next to her, hugging her sideways to his chest while looking at their fluff ball.

"Don't you think TB is a little cheesy?"

Dohyun fake gasped dramatically making Nara laugh. They stared at the baby, taking in the silence, just being there with the baby making them content.

"I never thought I could love someone more than you. I thought the love I had for you was the extent. I know I would love our child as much as I loved you but I love him infinite folds of my for you. I am still trying to wrapp my head around the fact that how can a person love so much."

"I know right. I want to stop the time right here."

She nuzzled her nose with the baby's. Dohyun smiled kissing on top of her head.

"I wish we could really stop time. I don't want him to grow."

"We are in for a treat. I am sure every phase is going to be very beautiful. He will start walking, talking. He will go to school. We will have to attend meeting and defend him for his mischieves."

"...even though he is at fault."

" ...haha. Yeah. We will defend him even if he is at fault. He'll go to college, trouble us. He will fall in love. Someone who loves him like you love me. Like we love each other. We don't want him to miss out on that now, do we?"

Dohyun nodded with a gentle smile on his face.

"Then the most important part of his life. His marriage. He is going to have his own family so we can live in peace that he will be safe, fine and loved even without us. I can't wait to witness that phase of his life."

"Please don't grow up. Appa will give you the whole world. Just take all the time you want to grow up. Please."

He held Taehyung's baby hands and kissed his palms. He looked at his parents, blinking his eyes. Dohyun widened his eyes when he saw the baby's lips wobble before he started crying.

"What's wrong? Why is he crying? Is he in pain?"

"Oh god. Stop it. Either he is hungry or..."

She checked his diapers and scrunched her nose.

"Yup. Pooped. He has a gift for papa for naming the company after him."

Nara and Dohyun laughed as the latter took the baby from her arms to change his diaper. He rocked the baby lightly to stop him from crying.

Dohyun laughed with tears in his eyes at the memory, he caressed the baby's photo, trying to feel the baby cheeks.

"It feels like yesterday that I held you in my arms bear. I am so proud of you. So so proud."

Tears rolled down his cheeks, as he hugged the baby's frame to his chest.

"Appa is sorry. You know Appa loves you and misses you right? Please forgive your stupid appa. Come back to him. I can't take it anymore."

He cried, regretting all his actions and stupid decisions he took after both of them lost their favorite person. Both of them were too lost to understand the other's pain. And now it's too late. Or is it?

He wiped his tears and composed himself, getting ready for the day. He was fully determined to make things right and he is going to do it no matter how long it takes.

He had to act the way he did just to keep his son close. He had to put up the show of selling CELIO so he can have his son close to him.

Even though he didn't expect his son to take over the company and work with so much passion, he was proud of him and a little scared too. He thought he'd be close to his son this way but things are far from being okay between them. They hardly speak to each other.

Dohyun tried to approach him through CELIO knowing very well Taehyung won't reject a deal from a top company for Celio but sadly that project was handed to Cha enterprises instead of his.

He was a little bit relived that it was Cha, because they have been acquaintances for so long, so that he can keep track on his son.

Don't get him wrong. He doesn't have any intentions to help him in the business behind the scenes. He knows by now that his son is doing great for a beginner. Maybe he will take a few advices from him.

He want to keep track to meet his son. To 'coincidentally' meet his son at the Cha enterprises and maybe they'll lead to something to finally hear the word APPA again that his heart is longing to hear. And here he is, walking into the CHA company just so he can see his son.

"Mr. Cha is in a meeting. Please, take a seat sir."

Dohyun nodded politely and sat in the waiting hall right outside Cha's cabin, He was nervous considering he is seeing his son after months. The last time he met him was to a party TB's anniversary party, a couple of months ago.

"Send the list to Mr. Cha soon. Also make sure not to..."

Taehyung stopped giving instructions to Jackson as he came out of the cabin when he saw his father in the waiting hall. Dohyun walked towards him with a slight smile on his face.

"Oh, you are here to T-- Uh... Mr. Kim."

The name left a bitter taste in his mouth. He knows he lost that privilege the day he ignored his son while dwelling in his own sadness. Taehyung hummed nonchalantly.

"Uh-- Umm... Are you free this afternoon?"

Taehyung frowned and answered.

"Is there a reason you need to know Mr. Kim?"

"No. I just wanted to have lunch. So..."

"No. I am busy."

Taehyung answered without missing a beat, looking away. Dohyun took a deep breath and spoke gently.

"Look Tae, I want to spend some time with my son..."

Taehyung scoffed bitterly.

"Is it too much to ask? Tae bear, I know how alone you must--"

And that triggered Taehyung. He is happy alone. Why is his dad sounding like being alone is a bad thing. He is absolutely happy and content.

He gritted his teeth and spoke sternly.

"Look Mr. Kim, why do you you sound like you actually care about me. I don't know what made you think I am alone..."

Taehyung glared at Jackson who immediately looked at his feet, knowing he is busted for giving info to his father. Taehyung looked behind Dohyun and smirked.

" ...but I am not. In fact, the reason I rejected lunch with you is because... MR. JEON!!!"

Jungkook who just came to the company for a meeting, turned around to look at the person that called him. He frowned when he saw the father and son duo deep in conversation, but he cannot lose the chance to talk to Tae and this is the first time the pretty man initiated it.

He walked towards the Kims confidently, knowing very well about the rifts between them, He could feel the tension in the air.

As soon as he reached them, Taehyung walked towards him and wrapped his hand around his arm while looking at his father in the eye.

"...because I am going to have lunch with Mr. Jeon. Look, he is here to pick me. Isn't it Mr.Jeon?"

He raised his left eyebrow with slight smile on his face as he turned to look at Jungkook, who was trying to understand what was happening.

"He has been asking for that lunch for a long long time. Am I wrong Mr. Jeon?"

Taehyung smirked as looked at Jungkook's confused and surprised face. He leaned closer and whispered.

"Weren't you desperate?"

Jungkook composed himself staring into Taehyung's eyes, feeling his hot breath right on his lips. He composed and spoke confidently. He looked at his watch and gasped slightly.

"We will be late. Shall we?"

Dohyun eye twitched when he saw their interaction. He know what was happening. His son was trying to escape and he understands it. He understand the reason he called Mr. Jeon. But what didn't settle well with him was why was Mr. Jeon playing along.

There is no way in hell Jungkook would do something like this. Is he really been asking Taehyung out for a meal? He know for a fact that it wasn't a lie but WHY is the question. They are collaborating yes but that still doesn't explain someone as egoistic as Jeon Jungkook coming down his throne to play along with another businessman even if it's for the company.

He knows all the dirty deeds Jungkook do in business but he knows he would not go as far as playing along. Because that means he is playing on other's terms and that other is his son Taehyung. If he is ready to step low for someone then it must be for personal reasons.

Dohyun felt his throat clog in realization. Jungkook has a purpose that's the reason he came to him. He wanted to get on his good side not because he changed but because he wanted something and that includes TAEHYUNG. Hell no.

He won't let it happen. Whatever it is. He will not let Jeon Jungkook touch his boy. How cruel Jungkook can be when it comes to his business but he never bows his head down. He doesn't even want to imagine how far he will go for his own selfish personal reasons. Because the only thing Jungkook loves more than his company is himself.

Taehyung frowned when he saw an unknown emotion on his father's face. Jungkook smirked knowing well the old man must be running his brain and that's what he want. So that he can play the victim when he asks Taehyung to stay away from him and get closer to him.

Taehyung will definitely get closer to him in that case. Not because he feels for Jungkook but because he wants to be a rebel. He wants to go against his father. Jungkook is going to use the rift between the father and son for his benefit.

"Yes. Let's go."

Taehyung looked at his father who was still lost in thoughts. He cleared his throat to bring him out of his thought, a little worried.

"See you later, Mr. Kim. I'll have lunch with you next time."

"Actually, why don't you join us Mr. Kim?"

Taehyung jerked his head towards Jungkook while gritting his teeth. Jungkook completely ignored the glares.

"I don't want to ruin lunch between a father and son. Please join us Mr.Kim. I'll be honored."

Dohyun came out of his thoughts as he buttoned his suit confidently. He smirked challengingly back at Jungkook, looking straight in his eye.

"Thank you for the offer. I'd love to."

This time Taehyung looked at his father in shock. His father is not someone who will interrupt plans like this. Jungkook clenched his jaw noticing the smirk on Dohyun's face.

/'This old hag is smarter than I thought. I guess the experience always helps.'/

/'I don't know why you are doing this and if what I assumed is true or not. I can't take chances when it comes to my Tae. I need to dig deep.'/

End of Chapter 11
🐯🐰

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

228K 2.5K 39
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 (Intersex version-- Don't even open it if it's not your thing. Thank you.) THE RELATIONSHIP SERIES- Book 1. "I swear to god, I will kill...
21.1K 1K 11
𝑰𝒌𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒊 - 𝐴 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝐵𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 (𝑜𝑟) 𝐴 𝑝𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 For jungkook , taehyung is his ' 𝐼𝑘𝑖𝑔𝑎𝑖 ' Where a...
593K 22.2K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
171K 6.7K 24
A story of love, betrayal and the pain of trying to trust again. Taehyung and Jungkook just recently got engaged and got to meet a new set of friends...