Embracing Love [✓]

Od Birdy_talker

[𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 #3 𝙤𝙛 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨] 𖣔 It's not the future, I'm afraid of. It's the fear o... Více

ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒᵖʸʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ✓
ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳ ᵃᵉˢᵗʰᵉᵗⁱᶜˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈᵉˢᶜʳⁱᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ✓
ᵒⁿᵉ✓
ᵗʷᵒ✓
ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ✓
ᶠᵒᵘʳ ✓
ᶠⁱᵛᵉ ✓
ˢⁱˣ ✓
ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ ✓
ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ ✓
ⁿⁱⁿᵉ ✓
ᵗᵉⁿ ✓
ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉⁿ ✓
ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ ✓
ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ✓
ᶠⁱᶠᵗᵉᵉⁿ✓
ˢⁱˣᵗᵉᵉⁿ ✓
ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ ✓
ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗᵉᵉⁿ✓
ⁿⁱⁿᵉᵗᵉᵉⁿ ✓
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ✓
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵒⁿᵉ ✓
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ ✓
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ✓
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ ✓
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ ✓
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ˢⁱˣ✓
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ✓
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ ✓
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ⁿⁱⁿᵉ ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ᵒⁿᵉ ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ˢⁱˣ ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ ✓
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ⁿⁱⁿᵉ ✓
ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ᵒⁿᵉ ✓
ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ✓
ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ✓
ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ ✓
ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ ✓
ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ˢⁱˣ✓
ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ ✓
ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ ✓
ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ⁿⁱⁿᵉ ✓
ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ✓
ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ ᵒⁿᵉ✓
ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ ✓
ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ✓
ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ ✓
~ Adil & Fahia ~

ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ✓

780 78 18
Od Birdy_talker

I'm lost, far away
I'm wandering,
Looking for myself again all day
I ask the sky,
Shadowed by the sun
Where do I have to go?

Past the countless stars
Memories are asleep here
When will I be able to wake up?
When will I find the way out
I wanna know, let me know
Tears smudge like paint
Is there even an end?

Then I open my eyes and the
Dazzling sunlight comes through my window
Like a dream I see you standing right there.
The difficult memories slowly
Starts to get erased
Along with the crying days
As you wipe the unpleasant memory
With your dazzling smile.

I waited endless days
I held myself in but now seeing you there
I let myself go
As i realized I found the way
That I once lost.
As I realized that if there is you
Then everything will change
even the sad days.

~ Imraan.

♧♧♧

"Have you lost your mind?"
Barging inside, Azeen angrily spoke to her cousin who was searching for something in the topmost self of the cabinet.
"How could you take such a big decision without consulting with any of us?"

Ignoring her, Imraan continued to search. Finally when he found it, he double checked it before placing it on his desk.

"I'm talking to you! Stop ignoring me!"
Frustrated at his lack of response, Azeen semi yelled.

"What do you want?"
Blankly Imraan looked at her.

" 'What do I want?' After the show you put on in the board meeting, how could you be so unbothered?"
Azeen looked at him in disbelief.
"Without discussing with any of us, how could you simply announce at such a crucial place like the board meeting that you are resigning from the CEO position."

"What were you thinking announcing something so outrageous there?"
Azeen added.

In the morning, they had a board meeting and there without any prior hint, in front of all the investors Imraan announced that he will be leaving the Quraish Enterprise. All the board members, including Mr. Hakim and Badar Quraish were too shocked to say anything. After hearing the news, from her department Azeen quickly ran to Imraan's cabin leading to this argument.

"What's so outrageous about the news? I never intended on taking the CEO position. Your father practically made me take the position."
Imraan asked back as calmly as possible.
"Moreover, why are you getting riled up when you should be relieved by this news?"

"What?"

"Why? Am I saying anything wrong? You always wanted the CEO position and I'm now leaving so automatically you'll get the position. You should be happy and relieved."
Imraan stated.
"In fact, why are you standing here when you should be celebrating at this moment."

"Are you being sarcastic with me?"
Furiously Azeen spoke.
"How could you say something like this?"

"Yes, I wanted the CEO position but that was a long time back. After seeing you doing such a perfect job as the CEO of the company, I never for once wished to take the position from you."
She added truthfully.
"And I certainly don't want you to leave the company."

"Too bad cause I plan on sticking to my decision."
Emotionlessly, Imraan spoke before pointing at the file on the table.
"The last project that I worked on, all the details in here. I have organized all the papers so that you don't have trouble with it."

Refusing to take the file from his hand, Azeen spoke with a look of betrayal.
"You have been planning on leaving the company for a while, haven't you?"

At this Imraan didn't speak. Since the time he discovered the truth about his parents, which was almost a week ago, he has been planning on quitting the company. So after completing the project that he was working on, he finally decided to let the cat out of the bag at today's board meeting.

"Is this because of it?"
Indicating about the revelation of his past, Azeen asked.

"What if it is because of it?"
Imraan asked back, making Azeen look down as tears accumulated in her eyes. Tensions rose, and emotions began to surface.

"Can't you reconsider your decision?"
Azeen spoke this time softly trying desperately to change his mind.
"Please, Imraan."

"Goodbye!"
Without replying, Imraan simply spoke and as he was about to leave the cabin, Azeen stopped him by holding his hand.
"Don't go!"

"The company needs you."
With teary eyes, she begged.
"We need you. I need you."

Hearing her, Imraan smiled bitterly as Azeen released his hand with a confused frown.
"That's the thing, ze-Azeen. Everyone just seems to be needing or using me in one way or another, don't they?"

"Imraan, what are-"

"The company needs me so that it can flourish. Mr. Hakim Quraish needs me for the company so he uses me to gain profit for the company."
Cutting her off, he continued spatting the bitter truth.
"Ma-Mrs. Quraish used me to forget her miserable life. I was a mere tool of escape from her unlucky fate. She was never blessed with a child, so she took me in to fulfill her loneliness."

"It's not true, Imraan. Chachi always -"

Without giving her a chance to speak, he bitterly continued.
"That man..."
Indicating about Badar Quraish, je spoke,
"He used me to claim his shares in the company. And you..."
Looking at Azeen, he continued as tears ran like a river from her eyes.
"...you used me, my stupid feelings for you over and over again to achieve your goals."

The atmosphere became charged with negativity as both parties struggled to articulate their points while grappling with their own feelings of disappointment, fear, and uncertainty.

"Wanna know what the most ironic thing about all of this is?"
Imraan bitterly laughed as he spoke. It was a laughter born out of irony, tinged with a touch of self-deprecation.
"I might had no memory, but I was not stupid. I knew and even after knowing all of this, I let you all use me. Not once or twice but countless times I let you all use me."

"How miserable and foolish I was!"
His bitter laughter echoed through the room, filled with a mixture of sadness and resignation. It was the sound of shattered hopes and dreams, a release of pent-up emotions that have been brewing beneath the surface for far too long.

"But now I'm tired. Tired of getting used again and again."
Looking at her directly, he spoke seriously.
"Now I want to live. Live for myself, the way I always wanted to."

"Wasn't it the exact reason you ran from that house?"
Imraan added, making Azeen stare at him in agony.

Many times words that are exchanged in the heat of the moment are driven by frustration and a desire to make the other person understand their situation. Sometimes due to that some hurtful comments are thrown making their approach become confrontational and hurtful.

"You say that you ran from home because you already loved Fawad and so you didn't want to get married to me, because you didn't want to ruin my life. Others might believe you but Azeen, you and I, we both know that's total crap. Bullshit."
Azeen's eyes widened as Imraan spoke the facts.
"Although loving Fawad might be a reason for you to elope but the main reason was something else. You eloped because you knew if you married me then you would have to stay in the Quraish Villa where our-your messed up family will eventually make your life miserable. And so you chose to run away."

"Luckily, you had the option but I, I never had that option until now. Now that I finally have the chance of living my life for myself, I won't be letting this opportunity go."
Taking a breath, Imraan concluded before leaving the company.
"That time you chose to be selfish which I'm glad because I was able to meet Ayana but now, this is my time to be selfish."

♧♧♧

"I can't believe he made that decision!" Mr. Badar Quraish exclaimed in anger.
"How could he be so irresponsible?"

"Maybe he thought it was the right choice for him."
Calmly, Mr. Hakim Quraish spoke. The past week Imraan had a lot going on in his mind which he was trying to hide. Although Mr. Quraish didn't know what Imraan was thinking of but he knew it was a matter of time before Imraan did something surprising.

"Right choice? How can you say that, Hakim bhai? It's reckless and foolish! Have he even considered the consequences?"
Enraged at his so-called son's decision he spoke.
"He is throwing away everything we've worked so hard for. He needed to consider the impact his decisions have on others, on this family. That boy has always let my head down and now with this irresponsible behavior he has truly disappointed me.

"Disappointed you?"
Mr. Quraish laughed sarcastically.
"Don't make me laugh Badar. If there's anyone who has been a disappointment for this family, it's none other than you. And about being irresponsible, don't even get me started on your irresponsibility."

Mr. Badar cleared his throat before looking away. And as he looked away, his eyes fell on Ayana, who after hearing all the yelling worriedly came downstairs.
"You!"

"You knew, didn't you?"
Standing up, Mr. Badar went towards Ayana who was looking at him confusedly.
"You knew that he was gonna resign, didn't you?"

Ayana's eyes widened at the new found information.
"Imraan resigned?"

"Girl, don't act in front of me! Of course you knew about it."
Mr. Badar raised his voice.

"Badar, enough! Don't talk to her in that manner."
Mr. Hakim also raised his voice.

"But, hakim bhai-"
One look from his elder brother and Mr. Badar immediately shut up.

"Ayana, did Imraan tell you anything about leaving the company?"
Softly Mr. Hakim Quraish asked.

"No uncle. I had no idea he was going to do something like this. If I knew I would have stopped him."
Truthfully Ayana spoke. Imraan had been behaving so casually for the past week that Ayana almost thought that he was ready to move on from the past but she was so wrong.

"He, suddenly, without talking with any of us, declared in today's board meeting that he resigned. There has been chaos in the company because of that. And since then there has been no news of Imraan's whereabouts."
Mr. Hakim explained. Seeing Ayana trying to call Imraan, he added.
"There's no use calling him. His phone is switched off."

"I'm sure she knows where he is. She is just trying to cover up for him-"
Mr. Badar glared at Ayana when Mr. Hakim raised his voice.

"Badar! Enough is enough! Stop cornering her!"
Mr. Hakim spoke strictly.
"Yelling won't solve anything."

"I have sent my men to look for Imraan. Hopefully they will be able to find him soon. Don't worry."
Then looking at a worried Ayana he spoke.

"Uncle, have you asked Adil about Imraan's whereabouts?"
Ayana asked.

Mr. Hakim nodded.
"This time even he doesn't have any idea."
Seeing Ayana's tensed face, he quickly added.
"He is also searching for him. I'm sure we'll find him."

"I would like to go with Adil."
Ayana spoke as that night's(Imraan's fight with that drunkard) incident replayed in her mind. She should be there to handle him.

"But, dear-"

"Please uncle."
Hesitatingly, Mr. Hakim nodded.

Once Ayana went out in search of Imraan, Mr. Hakim looked at his brother who was looking frustrated at the whole situation.
"Calm down now and once Imraan comes, have a rational conversation with him.

"Rational conversation? He needs to learn a lesson!"
Mr. Badar angrily spoke.
"He can't just go around making reckless decisions without considering the consequences."

"You think I don't know why you are behaving like this?"
Unable to deal with him, Mr. Hakim glared at him.

"What are you trying to say?"
Mr. Badar feigned innocence.
"I am just worried about him. I want what's best for him, and this is definitely not the right decision.

"Oh don't act innocent in front of me. I'm your brother. I know you better than anyone else."
Mr. Hakim exposed his brother's motive.
"You are just worried about your shares of the company."

Mr. Badar didn't say anything as he simply looked away.

"Now stop making a fuse here and go inside your room."
Mr. Hakim ordered.

"I don't know how she deals with you."
Indicating Sherebano Quraish, who was currently outside the Villa, Mr. Hakim muttered massaging his temple before going into his room.

♧♧♧

Ayana cautiously approached the small godown as she noticed its discreet location tucked away in a quiet corner of an industrial area. The exterior appearance is unassuming, with a plain concrete facade and a single metal door serving as the entrance. If Adil gave her the right location, then Imraan must be somewhere there- Just then Ayana's eyes fell on the small window where she spotted Imraan. He was sitting in front of an old computer profusely clicking the mouse while occasionally eating chips from the packet lying beside the computer. His back was facing the window so he couldn't see Ayana. Slowly Ayana approached the window and as she peered at the computer screen a sudden gush of anger flowed from her body.

She furiously shooked the window making Imraan jump on his place.
"What a sight!"
She sarcastically clapped.

"Geez woman! You scared the hell out of me."
Placing his hand above his chest Imraan exclaimed.
"I almost got a heart attack."

"We all have been searching for you the whole afternoon thinking about all the bad possibilities and here you are just sitting around playing games on your computer!"
Gritting her teeth, Ayana spoke. Imraan was thinking of escaping when from the window Ayana grabbed his collar.

"Where do you think you are going?"
At that moment she looked scary which even made Imraan gulp in fear.

"D-Door! It m-must be uncomfortable for you to talk in this manner, right?"
With a nervous chuckle, Imraan spoke.
"Let me open the door so that we can comfortably chat."

Before releasing his collar, Ayana threatened.
"If you try to escape, you will become dead meat!"

Immediately Imraan nodded before slowly opening the metal door revealing a dimly lit interior. As Ayana entered she looked around. The space was compact, with limited room for movement. The air was slightly stale, suggesting a lack of proper ventilation.

A faint smell of dust permeated the air, indicating the space has been dormant for some time. The ceiling was low, giving the impression of a cramped space. Despite its small size, the godown provided a sense of privacy and seclusion. Its discreet location and lack of obvious signs made it less likely to draw attention.

"So how did you find me?"
She heard him say, making her boil in anger.

Pushing him, she spoke furiously.
"You quit and left the company! And didn't even feel the need to give me a hunch let alone to inform me of anything."

She slapped on his back making him hiss in pain.
"Ouch, woman!"

Massaging his back where she hit him, he said in a low voice while avoiding looking at her who was glaring at him.
"It just happened."

" 'It just happened?' "
Ayana looked at him in disbelief.
"You left your dream position which you earned after working hard, all you have to say is 'it just happened'?!
She yelled and hit him again.

"Ou ouch! You violent women! If you continue to hit me then I'll complain to the police."
He tried to glare at her but failed miserably.

"You'll complain to the police?! Fine, then go and do it."
Saying she was about to slap his back for the third time but then stopped in the middle way as suddenly her expression changed into a hurt one.

"Why don't you trust me?"
She asked suddenly. Hurt evident in her voice.

"What are you talking about?"
Confusedly he asked.

'Wasn't she angry just a second ago? What made her suddenly sad?'
Imraan thought.

"You don't trust me. If you did then you would have shared your thoughts with me. If you trusted me then I wouldn't have to hear about you quitting the company from others."

"It's not about not trusting you."
Taking a step towards her, he spoke.
"It's just that I knew you would have stopped me, that's why I didn't tell you beforehand."

"It's not about you; it's about my own internal struggles and past experiences."
He added.

"I understand that, but we need to communicate openly to overcome this internal struggle of yours."
Calmly Ayana tried to make him understand.
"By quitting the company, ignoring everyone at home and running away from facing the problems you can't overcome anything."

"You're right."
He spoke.
"And that's why I decided to take this big decision of quitting."

"I'm tired of being used by everyone for their benefit, Ayana. I have no energy to deal with any of these anymore. I want some peace."
He spoke his heart.
"The company sees me as a Quraish. But I'm not a Quraish. I'm Imraan. Just Imraan."

"Wanting some peace, focusing on myself, is it a lot to ask?"
He questioned to which she stayed silent before deciding to break the silence.

"I don't know what to say."
Ayana softly spoke.
"Whatever I say or do, I will not be able to comfort you."

"You can!"
He replied back softly matching her tone.

"Huh?"

"Your hugs... they are comforting."

Before Ayana could say anything, Imraan pulled her towards him before embracing her in a gentle hug. Imraan tightened his hold, finding solace in the embrace.

At the sudden pull, Ayana's heartbeat fastened as she awkwardly hugged him back before whispering,
"This time shall pass too."
The hug was a symbol of comfort, understanding, and a renewed commitment to their relationship.

Ayana heard Imraan mumbling which sent a shiver down her body.
"I wonder whose heart is beating loudly. Yours or mine?"

"Ayana?"
And then he spoke loudly.
"Let's..."

"... let's shift."
At this Ayana broke the hug before looking at him.
"What?"

"I have looked at a couple of apartments. The small ones. The savings I have for now,"
Taking a breath, he spoke.
"I can only afford the small apartments. Don't worry. Very soon I'll apply for jobs. And then we can move to a bigger one."

"Imraan-"

"It might be uncomfortable for you to live in the small apartment so till I get a job,"
Before she could say anything, he hurriedly added.
"if you want then for the time being you can stay at your parents house-"

"Imraan."
Cutting him off, she grabbed his hand.
"The place doesn't matter. Whether it's big or small, it doesn't matter to me."

"But are you sure about this?"
Ayana asked.
"Shifting is a big step, a big decision. Are you sure about it?"

"I'm sure. As sure as I can be."
Firmly Imraan spoke.

Ayana wanted to say a lot of things to him but decided not to. Instead she squeezed his hand before giving him a small smile.
"Fine then. I'll shift with you."

♧♧♧

Once Imraan came out of the washroom, Ayana went inside to freshen up whereas Imraan sat on the bed before making a call to the apartment's landlord. He wanted to move as soon as possible. After talking with the landlord, he hung up the call before looking around the room.

The room, once filled with familiar sights and cherished possessions, was now awaiting a bittersweet farewell.
He glanced around, taking in the familiar surroundings-the walls adorned with posters and photographs that tell stories of laughter, adventure, and growth. Each item evokes a cascade of memories, like a series of snapshots flashing before his eyes.

A framed photograph caught his attention as memories began to flood his mind, transporting him to different moments in time. It was a family picture which they took on the picnic day, 7 or 8 years ago. The picture captured a cherished moment with his loved ones. His once loved ones. He felt a twinge of nostalgia.

As he heard the sound of the washroom door opening, he dismissed his thoughts before standing up.

"I talked with the landlord. We can move there the day after tomorrow."
Imraan announced, making Ayana look at him in shock. All of this was happening too fast for her liking however she somehow managed to nod.
"Alright. I'll start packing from tomorrow then."

Imraan nodded before speaking.
"I'm going to inform her. Would you like to come with me?"

Ayana didn't need to ask who he was referring to as she shook her head.
"You should go and talk with her. Both of you have a lot of things to talk about, I believe."

Without saying anything, Imraan got out of his room and started to walk towards Sherebano Quraish's room. Till now except Ayana, no one knew about his decision on shifting the house. And he thought to just let them know on the day of shifting but then thought otherwise. No matter how angry he was at Sherebano Quraish, of all people, she had the right to know about this decision of his from him in person.

While going to his mother's room, he met Badar Quraish on his way. As usual ignoring him, he was about to walk away when Mr. Badar stopped him.
"I knew you were an emotional fool but I had no idea that you would be dumb enough to resign from the CEO position on impulse."

Without saying anything, Imraan was about to walk past him when he again spoke.
"You did this to get back at me, didn't you?"

"Glad to know that you are intelligent enough to get this."
Imraan snickered, making Mr. Badar fume.

And as Imraan was about to take a step, he spoke, stopping Imraan on his track.
"We loved each other."

"You mother and I, we loved each other."
He spoke, making Imraan fist his hand.
"She wasn't happy with your father and I wasn't happy in my bland marriage."

"Stop!"
Clenching his fist tightly, Imraan spoke but Mr. Badar still continued.

"We planned on eloping. Everything was perfectly planned but then when the day came she suddenly backed off."
Mr. Badar shared his side of the story.
"When I asked her why she did it, she said that she did it for you. She said that she couldn't do this to her son so she ditched me and decided to stay in that loveless marriage."

"I don't want to hear any of this."
Imraan spoke as his muscles visibly tensed.

"You will have to listen!"
Mr. Badar spatted in pure anger.
"From the beginning you have been a hurdle for me. At first, you took my happiness away and now I'm on the verge of losing my shares because of your foolishness. For once, for once can't you do things the way I want to do? For once can't you repay me for the troubles that I had to face in bringing you up."

"You brought me up?"
Imraan laughed like a maniac before deadly looking at him.
"You were never there. Neither for me, nor for Maa. You have no contribution to my upbringing."

"You say you loved that woman, right?"
Indicating his birth mother, Imraan spoke.
"That's bullshit. Complete bullshit."

"Don't you feel ashamed standing in front of me? Of course you don't. Because you never had any shame in your body."
Gritting his teeth, Imraan spoke, making Mr. Badar fume in rage.
"If you had any shame then you wouldn't have come running to uncle whenever you are short on money. If you had any shame then you wouldn't have been able to look at maa's eyes while talking. If you had any shame then now you wouldn't be standing in front of me speaking complete bullshit."

"You disgust me!"

"You imbecile! How dare you talk to me like that?!"
He was about to slap Imraan when Imraan held his hand stopping him.
"Don't you dare!"

"I might have foolishly let you stomp on me in the past but not anymore."
Mr. Badar tried to get out of Imraan's hold which only made Imraan grab his arm tighter.
"You are right. I was dumb. Dumb enough to not understand what made you hate me so much all these years. I foolishly yearned for your approval in everything. I foolishly yearned for your affection."

"Little did I know that the reason you couldn't stand me was because I was the child of the woman you claimed to love."
With a smirk, he added.
"The woman who left your pathetic and sadist self for her son."

"You!"
Mr. Badar breathed heavily trying to release his arm from Imraan's hold but couldn't.

"You know what I really want to punch you on your disgusting face-"
With a clenched jaw, Imraan spoke in a dark voice pointing his fist making fear crept inside Mr. Badar for the very first time.
"-but I won't. Because the woman that raised me, the woman who was always there for me, the woman whom you left behind... because of that woman's upbringing, this fist hasn't touched your face even after all the nonsense that you spout here."

"For once, instead of acting cheap and ignorant, be grateful to that woman."
Saying Imraan shoved his hand away before marching inside Sherebano Quraish's room.

♧♧♧

Assalamualaikum and hello, dear readers!
Hope you all are doing well.👋

So...
How was the chapter?
What do you guys think? Did Imraan make the right decision to leave the company and the house?
Are you guys excited for the upcoming chapters?
Do let me know in the comments, as it'll boost me to write the next chapter quickly. ;)

And don't forget to vote and share. 😄

Thank you for reading.❤️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

604K 32.2K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...
78K 3.8K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...
335K 10.4K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
327K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...