mummy || myg

By lvndrkookfics

"i'm sorry my daddy is late again, ms. lee" Lee YN. Fresh out of university and ready to take on the world. T... More

meet the characters
I: little devils
II: sora
III: chocolate chip cookies
IV: sorry
V: thoughts
VI: meet the gang
VII: little family
VIII: chunhei's daddy
IX: stacked spaghetti
X: the dirty
XI: dinner
XII: sleepover
XIII: mine
XIV: my mummy
XV: bitch?
XVI: maleficent
XVII: yuna
XVIII: dentist
XIX: clingy
XX: one piece
XXI: win-win situation
XXII: mrs. min
XXIII: good girl
XXIV: ice skating
XXV: wrestle that bitch
XXVI: together
XXVII: soft mornings
XXVIII: christmas eve morning
XXIX: disturbance
XXX: does my hair look good?
XXXI: key
XXXII: laundry room
XXXIII: packing
XXXIV: us against the world
XXXV: mama and papa
XXXVI: love of my life
XXXVII: bad dream
XXXVIII: pancakes
update
XXXIX: we meet again
XL: new years eve
XLI: pancakes and cookies
XLII: don't wanna leave
XLIII: welcome to the family
XLIV: grandchildren
XLV: promise
XLVI: don't screw this up
XLVII: fear
quick update (feb.7,2021)
where have I been? (june 6 2021)
XLIX: fighting
L: start to end
LI: a scare
LII: make up
LIII: a disagreement
LIV: ms. lee
LV: set the table
LVI: dude
rest in peace, Moonbin
LVII: girls night
LVIII: late
LIX: bun
LX: oops
LXI: dami
LXII: yucky
LXIII: three kids
LXIV: disappointment
LXV: waiting game
LXVI: won't be long
LXVII: on his way
LXVIII: every step of the way
LXIX: can't wait
LXX: research

lxxi: uncles

2.2K 99 15
By lvndrkookfics

"Chunhei, are you ready?" I call out as I put on my shoes.

After finishing up our morning routine, the three of us got ready to meet the guys. Chunhei was quite excited to see her three other uncles because they had been away on holiday for the past two weeks.

"Yes, mummy!" Chunhei hollers back, running into the living room all dressed.

It was still quite cold in February so she was dressed in a matching hoodie and sweatpants set that Jungkook had bought her for Christmas.

"You look so pretty, baby," I compliment her as she plops into my lap so I can do her hair, "What would you like your hair to look like today?"

"Can you braid it like yesterday, mummy?"

"Of course, princess," I place a kiss on the top of her head before beginning to brush her hair.

After styling her hair and getting Chunhei's things together, we make our way to the door.

"Can I wear the shoes uncle Tae got me?" Chunhei jumps up and down, reaching for the shoes from Taehyung that she had not worn yet.

I nod and reach up to grab them. I untie and loosen them and bend down to help Chunhei into them.

"YN!" I jump as Yoongi rushes over, helping me to stand straight back up, "Be careful, jagi!! Don't bend too much like that!!"

I laugh and swat Yoongi's hands away and proceed to bend down once again.

"YN!" Yoongi scolds me again, bending down himself to try and get me to stand up.

"What, Yoongi?" I laugh as I help Chunhei into her shoe and Yoongi does the other.

"Don't bend down so fast!"

"It's perfectly normal for me to do these kinds of things, Yoongi," I shake my head, "It's safe. I didn't even feel any pain."

"Fine," Yoongi pouts, finishing up Chunhei's laces and helping me up, "Just...be careful. I don't want you hurting yourself."

"I'm not, baby," I reassure him, placing a hand on his cheek, "I'm not even showing that much yet. It isn't as uncomfortable yet."

I reach down and place a hand on my tiny bump that was being hidden underneath my oversized sweater.

"I just realized," I start, moving to get my own shoes on.

Yoongi hums, grabbing his keys and Chunhei's backpack from the counter.

"We need to tell our parents," I continue, opening the front door.

"Oh, you're right," Yoongi nods, guiding Chunhei out and locking the door behind him, "Do you want to give them a call or do it in person?"

"I'd love to do it in person," I start, but frown, "But the school year is about to get really busy and I'm not sure we'll have time to go to both our hometowns soon."

Yoongi nods as we walk to the elevator.

"My parents are coming in two weeks to visit us," Yoongi starts, "I just remembered that Eomma called me last week to ask when we're free."

I mentally go through my calendar and get the dates together.

"Oh," I realize as we make our way to the car, "That'll be the weekend we get our first ultrasound?"

"It is?" Yoongi pulls out his phone, probably scrolling through his calendar, "It is!"

"We can tell them then?" I ask, "Maybe I can make an excuse for my parents to come here too. Maybe have all the grandparents come and meet each other and see Chunhei."

"That sounds perfect actually," Yoongi smiles, opening the passenger door for me.

I slip into my seat as Yoongi brings Chunhei to hers, buckling her up and making sure she was safe and comfortably tucked into her seat.

"Ok," I smile as he gets into the driver's seat, "I'll call my parents later today and arrange their visit."

"I'll message eomma and confirm whether or not they are coming," Yoongi adds, "Ready to go?"

24/7 heaven

"Auntie YN!" Haru cheers as soon as we enter the café.

She runs over and I bend down to pick her up, placing a big kiss on her cheek, "Hi, baby."

She giggles and waves to Chunhei and Yoongi. I put her down and she grabs Chunhei's hand, pulling her towards the table where Noah was sat.

Yoongi and I follow and make our way to the front of where Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok were seated. Sora was behind the counter, putting a bunch of pastries onto a tray.

"Y'know, I don't know how to feel about Haru's newfound favoritism with her auntie YN," Namjoon jokes as we sit down at the table.

"What can I say," I joke back, taking my seat, "The kids love me. I'm a teacher for a reason."

After catching up for a few minutes, the front door opens and we all turn our heads to see Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook walking in.

"Uncle Minnie!"

"Taetae!!"

"Bunny uncle!!"

The three kids jump up from their seats to greet their uncles, who open their arms wide and engulf the three children in big bear hugs. The three men walk over to the table, kids in their arms, and take their seats. Noah, Chunhei, and Haru finally get down and make their way back to the table they had been playing at earlier.

"Sooo," Jungkook claps his hands together, "Did you miss us?"

"Hmm," Jin starts, "No, not really."

"I liked the peace and quiet," Namjoon adds.

"So peaceful," Yoongi continues, picking up his coffee cup.

"And so calm," I tease.

"You guys didn't want to stay longer?" Sora finishes, placing a steaming tray of muffins in the center of the table.

"Yah!" Taehyung whines, crossing his arms.

"You guys are so mean!" Jimin nods along.

"Then, maybe we should just go home!" Jungkook stands up, but quickly sits back down after Taehyung pulls his hoodie.

"But the muffins," Taehyung interjects, quickly picking one off the tray.

"On a serious note though," Jin laughs, "How was your vacation?"

"It was so fun, hyung!" Jungkook starts, beginning a long retelling of their travels in Japan, Philippines, Singapore, and Malaysia.

"We especially had so much fun in the Philippines," Jimin adds on, "The food! You guys have to go. Everywhere we went, whether it was an actual restaurant or a street food vendor, the food was amazing."

"We were thinking about going to those places this summer," Jin speaks up after the three youngest finished their vacation stories.

"You definitely should!" Taehyung nods excitedly, "I think Noah will like it. He's getting old enough to do more adventurous things."

"Mhm," Sora agrees, "We've done the amusement parks already. He's not really into them anymore. He's been really into food lately. Maybe we'll go around and try some new cuisines."

"Takes after his parents," I joke, nudging Sora who beams with pride.

"As he should!"

"How's it been at the studio?" Jungkook steers the conversation into a new topic.

"Busy," Yoongi scoffs, "They've got us working like crazy in there for this new group."

"The company's got us putting in the work for this girl group," Namjoon adds, "They want new concepts, new music, new mixes. They want to strike big, but at what cost?"

"But things have slowed down," Hoseok interjects, "The group members are in the final recording stages so the three of us aren't really needed as much in the studio anymore."

"Thank goodness," I sigh.

"It must've been hard handling Chunhei and your job all by yourself, huh noona?" Taehyung directs the question at me, "While Yoongi hyung is in the studio?"

"It isn't all that bad," I shake my head, "Chunhei's very well-behaved."

"As expected," Jimin smiles, looking over at Chunhei who was helping Haru with her toys, "She's always been a sweet girl, very helpful also."

"She is," I smile, "The final quarter of the school year is coming up so things will get so hectic and with the baby, too. I'm so lucky that Chunhei is so behaved and helpful.

"Oh man," Taehyung frowns, "Testing will- Wait...did you say...hold on...did I hear that right?"

"BABY?" Jimin's mouth drops open.

"Who baby?!" Jungkook stands from his chair.

Namjoon and Hobi, who were previously engrossed in a conversation with Yoongi, both whip their heads towards me while Sora, Jin, and Yoongi watch in amusement.

"BABY?" Hobi squeals, one hand covering his opened mouth while the other points at me, "You baby?"

"Uh huh," I laugh, "Me and Yoongi baby. It takes two to tango."

"OH MY GOD?!" Jimin springs up, the realization finally setting in, "NOONA, REALLY??"

"Yes!" I confirm, pulling up the picture of the pregnancy tests I had taken at the doctor's office, "I'm about 6-7 weeks in. We found out just recently."

"That's amazing, noona!!" Tae stands, opening his arms towards me, "C'mere and give us uncles a hug!!!"

I giggle as the three youngest pull me into a group hug.

"Yah!" Yoongi calls out, "Not too tight!"

"Yoongi!" I scold, my voice muffled by the hug, "Let em be!"

"We're gonna be uncles!"

"Again!!!"

*not proofread

a/n: hellooo! apologies for not updating last week!! life is slowly getting back to normal and since last weekend was Father's Day, I spent it offline hanging out with my family. I did want to get this chapter out though for y'all and hopefully one more tomorrow to make up for missing last week! 

let me know your thoughts! any and all respectful feedback is appreciated and welcomed!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 532 21
This is a story of two person's life MIN Y/N and KIM TAEHYUNG..... It's all about the difficulties they faced in their love life.. Have you ever thou...
378K 16.1K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...
374K 9.3K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...
28K 991 24
Accidentally in Love Series Book 1 Jimin and his wife have recently separated and are in the process of going through a divorce. After finding out th...