You mine~

Od Josie0849

Yandere story Yandere's Bakugou Kirishima Sero Ships Bakutodo Kirikami Sero Deku If you don't like any of t... Více

Vew of the the Yandere's lovers
The kidnapping
The kidnapping pt 2
Sorry (not a chapter)
The love of the Yanders

Jealousy of the yanderes

261 8 0
Od Josie0849

Sero's pov
I hate seeing her with my Izuku. She is always around him I mean does ochako love him or something. If she doesn't she is going to wish she never met him when I am done with her. Izuku is mine and always will be mine, no one else should have him.

Kirishima's poi
Shinsou keeps very close to my Denki. MY Denki, he never leaves his side. For the passed week it has gotten crazy with baby Denki only hanging out with Shinsou. He is supposed to be mine and only mine, no one else's.

Bakugou's pov
Ponytail has been blushing when hanging around my sho. She likes my sho, no one is a loud to like him but my. He is mine

————————————————————-
Yes I know I have to other stories that I need to work on but I don't care.
144 words

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

106K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
315K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
238K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...