Love Stage: Hidden Love

By Saphireblueelf

Rei Sagara was a homeless teen who got I to fights, that was until Seiya Sena found him on the streets. The m... More

Accidental meeting
Dinner
Christmas
Cherry Blossoms
London
Rei's conundrum
Song bird
Time waits for no one
Future
Connencting
Emergency contact
Market
Kunckle Crackers
School
Rain spell
Runaway
A week with Izumi
Bog Hollow
Decade of love

Stolen moments

93 4 0
By Saphireblueelf

⚠️ mild smut⚠️

"So, Shougo will he home here?" Izumi pointed to the large red circle on the calendar Rei had placed on the boys wall.

"Yep, just a few weeks." Rei smiled down at him.

They had been crossing the days off until Shougo would be back from school. Rei had the idea, explaining to the boy's parents how he seemed despondent after his brother left. In reality, it was Rei who wanted to know when the elder son would be returning. He smiled at the happiness of the little boy beside him. Each night, before tucking Izumi in to his bed, they marked a line through the day.

Twenty two more days. It felt like a life time. Rei had, had no contact with Shougo since the teen went back to school. It was days later that he realized he had never gotten the boys contact information. He was too unwilling, embarrassed, he wasn't sure, to ask the parents for it.

"I should call him." Izumi stated.

"Um, what?" Rei blinked as he had lost himself in his own thoughts.

Izumi was already dialing his phone, a sleepy voice picked up. "Izzy what's wrong?" the voice asked.

"Shougo!" the boy chirped. "Rei's helping me count down the days until you return!" He cried excitedly.

"Really? That's great. I can't wait to see you. The cherry blossoms festival will be going on." Shougo was undoubtedly more alert now.

Izumi glanced up to Rei as if he was looking for verification on this. Rei smiled down at the enormous eyes hidden behind his glasses.

"Yes, it will be." He confirmed.

"Oh, was that Rei?" Shougo asked. His voice sounded a little deeper when he said the others name.

"Yeah, he's going to tuck me into bed soon." Izumi pouted.

"Awe! I WANT TO TUCK YOU INTO BED! IZUMI I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!" Shougo cried.

The little boy giggled. "Twenty two more days!" He cried excitedly.

"Our Cherry Blossom date awaits!" Shougo squealed.

"Its time for bed, Izumi. You have school in the morning." Rei said kindly.

"Don't hang up yet, let me talk to Rei after he tucks you in." Shougo purred.

"OK. Here Rei." Izumi handed the dark haired male his phone. He then bounced, leaped across the room to jump into his bed. It banged into the wall.

"No jumping on the bed!" Rei cried clutching the phone.

"Don't yell at him!" Shougo screamed out of the speaker.

Rei huffed. He walked over to tuck the small form into his bed. Leaning down he whispered a goodnight to the boy. He then kissed the smooth forehead. Izumi had begun not to sleep unless Rei did this.

"Kisses baby brother!" Shougo called. Izumi yelled one last goodnight to his brother.

Rei walked out of the room. He marched down to his own room. Once the door was closed, he lifted the phone up. Shutting of the speaker feature he pressed it to his ear.

"Shougo?" He asked.

"You never called me, Rei. Didn't we share some moments?" the boy cooed down the line. Rei closed his eyes as the sexy sounding voice wrecked havoc on his body.

"Yes, but I never got your number." Rei stated.

"Let me guess, didn't want to bother my parents. But you forgot Izumi had it?" Rei could just hear the smirk in Shougo's voice.

"Yes, and yes." He stated.

"Are you alone Rei?" Shougo asked.

"Y, yes. I'm in my room." Rei admitted.

"So am I. Why don't we take our clothes of together Rei?" Shougo purred seductively.

"What, why?" It was getting warm. Rei undid his tie.

"So we can touch ourselves. We can do it together." Shougo let out a soft moan. Rei's eyes widened

Did he mean...?

"Come on Rei, I'm waiting. I'm getting hard just circling my thumb around the head."

Rei stood frozen for a full minute. He had never... "Ok." He muttered.

"But let's do something more." He pushed.

"What do you have in mind?" Shougo quizzed.

"Video call." Rei offered. He wanted to see the teen jack himself off.

"Hang up, I'll call Izumi's phone." Shougo readily agreed.

"NO!" Rei shouted. He heard the phone fall on the other end. Shougo scrambled to get it.

"What?" He was out of breath when his voice returned. Rei gave him, his number ordering him to call him on it. They hung up.

A full two minutes went by before Rei's phone began to vibrate. He pressed the answer button. Shougo was kneeling on his bed. He had a blue tee shirt on with tight black shorts. He smiled at Rei, commenting on how over dressed he was. Rei smirked back. He propped the phone up on his desk.

"Because I was saving this show for you." He taunted.

Very seductively, Rei began to undress. Shougo was frozen, mouth slightly open as he watched his private show. His hand touched the bulge in his pants. Rei was down to his boxers when he told Shougo to take his shirt off. He ordered the younger teen to touch his nipples. Shougo did so as he watched Rei slip the material down his legs.

Rei was well endowed. His hard on bounced free of the boxers. Shougo licked his lips. He said back as he wiggled out of his own clothing. Moving to their respective beds, they each placed the phone where the other could see what they were doing. They gave the other instructions in where to touch themselves. The experience was enlightening.

Rei had to bite the pillow to keep from crying out too loudly. Shougo had no such reservations. He came screaming his joy. Rei panted as he looked into the soft two toned eyes.

"I can't wait to touch you again, Rei." Shougo purred.

"We, I, ..." Rei closed his eyes.

"Good night, soon to be lover." Shougo's slutty chuckle was cut off as he hung up. Rei laid there for another minute.

What had he just done? Could he sleep with his bosses son? These questions rang in his head over and over again for the next twenty two days. Every three to four days, Shougo would call him late at night. They would repeat their sessions each time before saying their good nights.

The morning that Shougo was suppose to return, finally came. The day was over cast with rain threatening on the horizon.

"He won't be hurt if his plane flies through a storm, will he?" Izumi asked as he ate his breakfast.

Rei was going to take the boy with him to pick up the elder son. "No, planes are built to be well protected from storms." Rei assured him.

The front door opened. Rei frowned. Nagisa was out for the day. Seiya had gone to a work meeting. Who was coming in the house? Maybe Seiya forgot something. Rei was about to call out his bosses name when...

"SHOUGO!" Izumi screamed.

The small child launched himself from his chair. His brother had his arms filled with gifts. They all crashed down around them as they two collided together in the hallway. Shougo was laughing as he hugged his little brother. Rei came to stand above them. Shougo smiled up at him.

"We were going to pick you up, then take you out to lunch." Rei stated, hands on hips.

"I couldn't wait to see my baby brother." Shougo beamed.

"I took an earlier flight." He said ruffling Izumi's hair.

"We can't go to the festival today. Rei says it won't be a good time." Izumi pouted.

"Rei!" Shougo looked up at him.

Rei huffed. He reached over the mounds of bagged gifts to the entwined siblings. Gently he pulled Izumi free of the mess. Next he held out a hand to Shougo. He pulled the other teen up to his feet. Izumi was looking through a bag. Shougo ducked his head. He caught Rei's mouth a little awkwardly.

Rei fixed it, returning the kiss. "Tonight we can do it in person, together." Shougo purred softly in Rei's ear.

It sent a shiver down Rei's back as he took in just what the teen meant. He looked down to see Shougo assisting Izumi with pulling items out of a bag.

"You spoil him." Rei muttered. He went to clear the table.

Rei herd the two boys head down the hall. He walked into the kitchen. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't stop smiling. Shougo was finally home.

"I can spoil you too." The voice whispered in his ear a second before the arms wrapped around his waist. Shougo's hands were already undoing his zipper.

"Izumi?" Rei panted as he felt the long soft fingers touch his head.

"Is busy rewatching the full season of Lala Lulu." Shougo muttered.

Rei melted back against him. He entwined one hand into Shougo's hair as he allowed the teen to do what he wanted with his body. Shougo turned to join their lips. Rei cried out as Shougo pulled his hard on free.

Rei panted while Shougo stole his breath away with kisses. Shougo's hand moved along Rei's throbbing shaft as the younger teen explored the thick cock. Shougo's arm kept Rei on his feet. Rei did hold the counter, but it was a weak grip. His full attention was on the man behind him

Their breathing blended together as one of Shougo's hands left Rei. Shockingly, Rei felt the teen step back. He undid his own pants. Rei gasped, slapping Shougo's hand away from his own cock, Rei took it in his hand. Together they locked eyes. As Rei fondled Shougo's hardening cock, Shougo squeezed Rei's throbbing erection. Panting they didn't stop until they were both crying out their release. Their backs were to the door.

"Are you ok? I heard you screaming?" Izumi's sweet voice floated around them. Shougo ducked away from Rei, who pressed against the sink to do his pants back up.

Shougo was faster. He was completely put together a second later. "I was just helping Rei with some stress relief." He beamed at the child.

"Did you need something, Izumi?" Rei asked.

"I didn't finish breakfast. I'm hungry." Izumi stated.

"Aren't we all kid!" Rei muttered.

He pulled down some snacks putting them into a bowl for the youngster. Shougo smiled up at the dark haired teen. He took his brother back to his room to watch the show. Rei breathed out.

That was reckless. They could have been caught by anyone! Why did he lose his mind around Shougo Senya? He vowed not to let it happen again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 923 31
'Zombie .not Zombie~Β€*' Nessa is a girl with impossible ambitions. "Huh? Marriage? No chance! Im not gonna marry! Im gonna die young and reincarnate...
248 4 10
"Mom!. I want that, get it for mee!!. Nooww!." "Dad, buy me a new phone!" "Mooom, I need catnip!." Ren Jiro never stops whining, he was always in nee...
73.9K 2K 30
hajime slowly begins to realize that maybe he's not straight, which might get in the way of his current relationship. [ lower case intended ] [ spec...
522K 21.6K 115
|| π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ || β€’ 𝑼π‘ͺ𝑯𝑰𝑯𝑨 𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑲𝑬 β€’ ᴑʜᴏ α΄‘α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› α΄›ΚœΙͺɴɒꜱ ᴑᴇʀᴇ ɒᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ? Κœα΄‡ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀΙͺɴʟʏ α΄…Ιͺα΄…Ι΄'α΄›. α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄α΄α΄‹α΄‡...