Decade of love

Ten years later...

"Crushers newest album debuts at number one! These guys have made it!" the announcer screamed out of the radio.

Rei smiled as he sat back in his office chair. He was at the theater today. Shougo was getting ready to tour soon. They had two months before he would go out on his first ever world tour with his new band. Rei had enjoyed playing drums with them throughout collage, but too much of his past was tied to that activity.

Now he spent his time tending to his boyfriends family. Which reminded him... he picked up his phone. Three rings later a groggy voice answered in what he could only assume was a greeting.

"Nagisa, you need to be on set in three hours." Rei reminded her.

"WHAT! YOU ONLY GAVE ME... REI!!!" He chuckled as he hung up. At least she was awake now.

He picked up a stack of scripts. They had just printed. Carrying them in his arms, he walked down toward Seiya's office. He heard the man on the phone. Leaning against the door jam he glanced in just as his boss hung up.

"Hey, are we ready for the table reading?" Seiya asked seeing Rei in his doorway.

"Yes. I haven't heard from Izumi today. Will he be back for dinner?" Rei asked.

"Oh, yes. They are going to meet us at the restaurant." Rei nodded.

He felt a bit awkward knowing Izumi now had a boyfriend of his own. It wasn't nearly as bad as when the kid came to ask Rei about gay sex! That was an awkward conversation. Rei snorted as he moved into the room he had set up earlier.

Hours later, he was packing his bag to go home. His phone dinged.

"Loves" with a string of hearts appeared. Rei smiled.

"What did you do?" he typed.

An image appeared of Shougo holding a life sized doll of Lala Lulu. Rei sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. Ever since Izumi started dating Ryouma, Shougo had amped up his big brother defenses. He was honestly terrified that Izumi would replace him. No amount of comforting could convince him that the two relationships were nothing alike.

"You're just doing that to make Ryouma mad!" Rei texted. He was about to replace his phone in his pocket when it dinged again.

"How dare you put his name on my screen." Rei simply laughed.

He met the family at the restaurant. As far as he knew, none of them were aware of the true relationship he had with Shougo. Not that they actively hid it, they just never discussed it.

Rei made sure everything was set up, then Izumi came walking in beside the dark and dangerously, hot Ryouma. They were holding hands as they leaned into each other. Rei smiled in greeting.

He never got to say a word. Suddenly, Shougo was dragging Ryouma away from his beloved baby brother. Izumi rolled his eyes.

"Again? Already!" He complained. His next words died on his lips as Shougo held out the life sized Lala Lulu.

With a squeal, Izumi hugged it to him. He declared Shougo the best big brother ever. Rei just chuckled. Ryouma snorted as he placed a hand on Izumi's back to led him to the table.

"Don't touch him!" Shougo growled.

Ryouma tilted his head back. It rolled around on his shoulder until he was looking at Shougo with a smirk.

"You know I sleep with him, right?" he asked.

Oh no! Rei lunged forward catching Shougo's arm. Shougo began yelling in a pitch that Rei was certain not even dogs could understand. Izumi was oblivious to it all.