School

⚠️ smutt⚠️

Classes started today. Rei rolled over in the tight embrace. Shougo had his head pressed into the smooth dip of Rei's shoulder blades. He mumbled something. Rei snorted, trying to turn enough to wake the sleeping beauty.

"Shougo, you need to let go!" Rei cried as the arms tightened around him.

The dark haired talent agent didn't hear the mumbled response. All he felt was Shougo's hair shaking against his back while the arms tightened even more. It was getting harder for Rei to breathe.

"You're strangling me!" He cried. Instantly Shougo's arms were gone.

Rei flopped onto his back to look up into the soft worried eyes. He touched the guy's cheek, stroking his hand along it. The soft scratches of his morning beard tickled the palm of his hand.

"I've always loved your eyes." Rei whispered looking up into their two toned depths.

Shougo closed them. Pressing his cheek further into the strong warmth of the older male's palm he let out a sigh. Reaching down he placed a hand on Rei's bare chest.

"There's nothing I don't love about you." He whispered.

Shaking his head, Shougo suddenly pulled away. His energetic smile was back on his face. Rei noted that the light in his eyes was duller. Wondering what was wrong he had to force himself to focus on Shougo's words.

"I didn't hurt you, you're OK, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's shower." Rei climbed from the bed.

"Do we have time..." Shougo glanced up at the other man through long lashes, a smirk edging his lips.

"I made sure of it." Rei chuckled.

Taking the taller teens hand, he led the way to the bathroom. Shougo only had a pair of briefs on. He stripped out of them as Rei warmed the shower. When he turned around, Shougo snagged his wrists. Binding them together in one hand, he held them over Rei's head.

Their lips met in a hungry kiss. Shougo pressed his knee between Rei's. As he inched upwards, soft mewing moans escaped the lips pressed to his. Shougo loved the sounds he could elect from the man. He had watched a lot of videos to know what to do, even so, actually doing it was a bit of a challenge. Rei was patient with him. He even showed him things he enjoyed.

Shougo took it all in. He loved this man more than anything. Terrified of actually saying it, since he had the feeling Rei wasn't used to someone proclaiming their love for him. Shougo throw those thoughts away as he reveled in the man's body. He pulled out of the kiss.

Hitching his knee up to press at the spot between Rei's butt and his balls, he heard a gasped out cry. Arching up to his fullest height, Shougo kissed Rei's palm, licked, kissed each finger. Rei's breath caught in his throat as he watched the tender way Shougo worked over him.

Slowly, he kissed down the length of Rei's arm. Each time his lips hit a spot goosebumps formed. Then they would pull away leaving Rei wanting more, only to get it. Shougo inched his way along until he was back to Rei's mouth. A quick peck to his lips, and he was slithering off to his collar bone.

Rei's legs felt like jello as he clung to his lover. Never had he been given such tender administration's during times as these. Shougo was proving to be a man he couldn't always figure out. He gave himself up to the sensations running rampant through his body. His nipples tangled a moment before Shougo's tongue flicked over them.

He sucked on one, before switching to the other. Then, he was gone. Shougo's warmth left him. Rei stood as if in a frozen waist land. He cried out from the lack of attention. Shougo's hand found his once more. Gently he was pulled back into the warmth of his lover. Shougo had stepped into the shower.