Blazing Legend (Pokémon XYZ x...

By itsbaam

A major problem occurs, and Y/N gets the chance to fully live in the world just like the video games! But whe... More

1 | Prolouge
2 | Final Conclusion! Battle Amongst Gods! Lucario versus Mewtwo Finale!
3 | Caves And Squishy?! Meeting Ash And Friends!
4 | The Spectacular Lucario! Team Flare Versus Ash And Friends Along With Y/N!
5 | Squishy's Unbounded Power! Y/N Joins Ash's Crew...?!
6 | The Return of Team Rocket! The Revival of Y/N's Kalos Team?!
7 | Dual Battle! Lucario and Charizard versus Greninja and Pikachu!
8 | Battle of The Elite! Aura-Lucario versus Ash-Greninja!
9 | Ultimate Rivarly is Gone..?! Lucario and Greninja, The New Ultimate Duo!
10 | Aftermath! Journey to the Kalos Showcase! A New Power Awakens?
11 | To the Past! Iris versus Y/N! A Shocking Finale to The Championship Battle!
12 | Break! To Go Beyond Our Limits! Shiny Greninja-Break versus Sylveon!
13 | Sawyer versus Ash! Ash-Greninja Awakens Again! Who Is This New Person?!
14 | Team Rocket Strikes Again! Legendary Clash! Lucario versus Charizard!
15 | Red and Gold Introduced! Master Trainer Y/N is Unleashed!
16 | Many Detours To Zapdos Festival! Medicince to Save A Girl?!
17 | Journey to Zapdos Festival! Mega Charizard Y versus Zapdos!
18 | The Exclusive Realm of Legendaries! Y/N's Box Finally Revealed!
19 | Power Beyond Imagination! Advent of Omnipotence! Lucario's Evolved Form!
20 | Legendary Battle! The Power to Rival Gods! Lucario versus Greninja 2!
21 | Unexpected Fever! Ultimate Battle to The Max!
23 | Sparking Rematch! Lucario Versus Charizard 2!

22 | The Synchronized Test! Our Bonds to the Test!

1.5K 57 3
By itsbaam

It's baam here again with another chapter. So good I had to do it twice. Get in the swing of things at least.

=========

Our heroes are on their way to Snowbelle City further, but not before stopping by the nearby Pokemon Center? What is this...? A new Clemont invention...?!

As the group reaches the center, they make their way to the back by the dirt stadium. As they began to settle down...

Clemont: "Hm...this calls for an analysis...!" His glasses shine as he say this, striking an equally awfully pose.

Bonnie: "Hm? What could that be?" Bonnie inquires, and her brother explains.

Clemont: "It's been a while since we've seen Ash's Greninja and Y/N's Lucario change forms." He explains, which he then takes out a bot.

This machine surprised and interested Ash and the Gang, so Clemont explained further.

Clemont: "This is Clembot Jr! Specifically made to report analytics! Clembot, display Ash and Greninja's analysis."

Clembot whirred up, before their eyes projected videos that showcased Ash's Battles as Clemont explained.

Clemont: "Up until now, Greninja has underwent changes four times." He said, showcasing battles when Ash-Greninja appeared.

In the cave with Squishy, against Lucario, against Lucario again...it felt as if this was all recorded, because it was.

Clemont: "We also know that this change occurs when a battle is taking place, likewise with Lucario."

He explains even further. Y/N and Lucario pay equally attention as Ash and Greninja.

Clemont: "And during those battles, Greninja's appearance seems to assemble Ash. I believe that this most likely a deep and psychological element between the two of them."

Clemont explains further. Y/N takes note of this...or not because he already figured it out before anyone did.

Bonnie: "Psychological?" She questions her brother. Clemont gets right on it to explain.

Clemont: "That's right. In other words, it's a mental change. And because they have the same responses, they react and move seems to look alike." Clemont explains once again.

Serena's face lights up when she remembers something from the near of their adventures in the series of XY.

Serena: "Ash...this is just like the thing Olympia told us, right?" She questioned.

Since Y/N wasn't there physically, he did have some knowledge of it by watching it back in his world. But yet again, he had to play the figure of being dumb to blend in.

Y/N: "Uh...Olympia? What did she tell you guys?" He fixed a puzzled look, and so did his Shiny Lucario.

Clemont: "Long story short, she gave a premonition towards Ash and Greninja. That's it! That was what she was referring to!" He pounded his fist against his palm, seemingly coming to that conclusion.

Serena: "She also said they Greninja was looking for love. Maybe that's the reason behind these changes?" She asked in a general statement.

Clemont looked back on what Sawyer said, and referenced it towards the group.

Clemont: "Sawyer did say that pokemon and trainer who have a deep bond begin to look alike."

Stating this, it seemed to make sense of everything.

Clembot's presentation and projection videos of Ash and Greninja then flipped to Y/N and Lucario.

Clemont: "However, it's different with Y/N and his Shiny Lucario. They have a great bond, but Lucario's special form isn't powered by this." Clemont explains, for once, Y/N pay's attention as well as Lucario.

"It's because of Lucario's own power. We have seen that during each battle, it's only activated when Lucario is near, or right at faint status."

Y/N: "So...it acts as a fail safe? When Lucario has no other choice?" Y/N inquired, and Clemont nodded.

Clemont: "Correct! As I've studied further, it wasn't Lucario himself that was activating it, but something within him. It basically activates automatically as a failsafe."

As they watch the projections, Y/N watches closely. It figures that it activates automatically sense whenever Lucario was near fainting, he always had the same drive to kickstart and get back up again.

Clemont: "What I also found interesting was that unlike Ash and Greninja where they share their form is formed purely through their bond, Lucario reverberates a special energy within him that requires for Y/N to kickstart his own special form."

Clemont explains further, gaining a mixed reaction.

Y/N's face slowly lit up in response. This represented and explained the burning sensations all the time whenever Lucario did go through such...

First against Mewtwo, then against Greninja...he figured why it didn't activate against Alain's Charizard this time was because of either two factors.

Y/N hadn't kickstarted the burning sensation for Lucario to go through, or since Lucario was on match ban during that time, he temporarily lost that feeling.

But since Lucario is battling actively now, he hoped that he could still be the starter for Lucario.

But since now he realized this wasn't the Hidden Ability Greninja had, known as "Battle Bond", purely because Shiny Lucario isn't adopting any of Y/N's features.

But Y/N did want to point out and mention that Lucario developed his very own features, exclusive to him. Could Lucario too, have a very hidden ability?

Clemont: "With that being said...I think it's time to test my hypothesis!"

His glasses shined brightly as he said that. Y/N and Ash both figured he would be up to no good.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Y/N and Lucario both outfitted themselves with a special watch on their wrists, as to Ash and Greninja also wore the same.

Clemont: "These are the Battle Pulse Meters. One of yet my many new innovations." Clemont displayed them proudly.

Y/N: "Battle Pulse meters? Why not call them Clemont Watches? Apple Watches?" He inquired, his Lucario looked puzzled and shrugged.

Clemont: "These collect and display changes in brainwaves, heart rate, and other data during battle." He says and points towards a hologram.

There were two holograms, one for Y/N and Lucario, and the other for Ash and Greninja.

Both had two waves corresponding with each trainer and pokémon of their respective color.

Y/N's wave was (Favorite/Color) and his Lucario's wave was Yellow.

Ash's wave was red and Greninja's wave was Blue.

Clemont: "Any changes Lucario and Greninja undergo are recorded, and also will reflect on you Y/N and Ash."

Both trainers and their respective pokémon, got excited.

Ash: "Got it! Greninja, we're gonna go all out you hear me!" Ash asked, Greninja croaked in response.

Clemont: "Y/N, the Clembot can't monitor both of you guys battling each other with the specialized Pokémon, or else it might just explode...haha." Clemont added in.

Y/N recalled to the many times where Clemont's inventions exploded, and to be fair, he didn't one to soaked with ash and soot.

Y/N: "Got it. Lucario, don't worry, you'll get your turn right after, 'kay?" Y/N reassured him.

Lucario nodded, understanding the situation. Although he wanted to battle his rival and friend Greninja with all of his heart, he heeded Clemont's word.

"With that being said, Charizard! I choose you!"

Y/N threw out a poke ball, and his Charizard came out. It roared out proudly as flames spewed from his mouth.

Y/N: "Alright. Calm, buddy." He said, petting him.

Y/N did have a choice of choosing Gardevoir or Roserade as his options for a easy win against Ash, but here, it's not about winning.

It's about triggering Ash-Greninja, and unlike the people here, Y/N was pretty sure how to do it.

Pressuring him.

But oh, Y/N! How could you pressure him when you have type disadvantage? You are surely to lose!

Y/N knew that of course. While he did, he also had to remember.

He had Mega Evolution.

Y/N can't recall a time in this world where he did unleash Charizard's Mega Evolution. Maybe because he hasn't, like, at all.

There was that one time against Zapdos...but that wasn't a proper battle, was it? Well, whatever it was, Y/N wouldn't consider it a time where he did unleash Mega Evolution.

The moment he would unleash it, he was sure it would be enough to pressure Greninja and force them to activate Ash-Greninja.

Yes...it was all coming together now...but there was also a reason why he chose Charizard...

He wanted to have a valid reason to mega evolve Charizard into Mega Charizard Y.

Ah, yes. Great choice Y/N.

As the two trainers got the battlefield, Charizard and Greninja faced each other.

Lucario, Pikachu, Clemont, Serena, and Bonnie watched by the sidelines, also monitoring their status.

As the battle started, both Y/N and Ash smirked at each other. Y/N didn't waste any time and went ahead first.

Y/N: "Charizard! Hit 'em with Air Slash!" He ordered, Charizard grunted in response as his wings became a light blue color.

He flew off towards Greninja, and the frog-ninja pokemon tensed a bit, seeing the Charizard close in fastly.

Ash: "Nice move! Greninja, use Cut!" Ash commanded.

Greninja croaked in response as he did so. Creating a white blade, he didn't dodge, but clashed with Charizard's Air Slash.

The two pokémon clashed attack several times before Charizard's Air Slash broke through Greninja's cut.

Charizard landed back down on his trainer's side. "Great job Charizard!" Complimented Y/N.

Greninja got back as he erupted from the dust. He didn't struggle a bit, and seemed to tank the attack, although it was apparent it did some damage.

Ash: "You okay buddy?" Ash asked, and Greninja croaked in confirmation that he was.

"Alright! Use Double Team!"

He asked, and Greninja preceded to do so. Spawning in clones of him, it became impossible to tell the difference between each and one of them.

Y/N: "Tch, cunning. Charizard, use Dragon Pulse and find the real Greninja!" Y/N brought his fist up.

This got Charizard's blood pumping to the max now, as he roared loudly. His gigantic mouth opened as he prepared a beam.

It fired off easily as he swept it from side to side dispersing all of the clones. In the end, it created such large explosion and that resulted in a dark smoke.

Charizard was tensed, he couldn't tell where Greninja was in this smoke, and he couldn't even tell where he was.

Upon waiting for a while, he saw something move within the smoke, Y/N did as well, and capitalized it with Air Slash.

His wings became a light blue color now as he rushed towards the smoke, splitting it in half as a major gust of wind blew it all away.

But by the time he regained his focus, Greninja wasn't there.

Ash: "Gotcha! Greninja! Use Water Shuriken!" Ash commanded.

Greninja was high up in the air, as his eyes flashed a familiar red. Y/N caught notice of this, and figured it was now or never.

Y/N: "Hopefully we can do this in time! Let's go Charizard!" He shouted out, the wristband on his wrist started to shine brightly.

Charizard nodded and the wristband on his wrist began to shine brightly as well. Dust and smoke covering him as the Mega Evolution underwent.

As the Water Shurikens were homing on him, Charizard spewed out a fiery and hot Flamethrower.

The two attacks clashed, creating a large explosion. Y/N knew that he could only result tk this fire based move to defuse that attack of Greninja's.

If not, it would've left a bad mark and all momentum would've went to him.

Ash: "Ah, Mega Evolution, huh?" Ash asked, as Greninja landed back on his trainers side.

Y/N: "It's not everyday I get to. Let's see if Greninja can hold his own against a Mega Evolved Charizard!" Y/N shouted, excited as he could ever be.

Both Y/N and Ash looked at each other, the adrenaline from the battle was fueling each other, and the pair of trainers couldn't be any more happier.

Before the two could attack however, Clemont ceased the battle and stopped it halfway.

Clemont: "Time out! St-stop...!" Clemont called the battle quits, before Y/N and Ash could continue.

Mega Charizard Y and Greninja looked at Clemont in confusion.

Clemont: "I'm not seeing any changes!" Clemont recalled, and Ash and Greninja gave in.

Ash: "I guess...it doesn't happen all the time. Neither of us have an idea on what we're doing." Ash admitted, and Greninja croaked in response.

Y/N: "Hm...if we had more time to battle, maybe it could've produced results, Clemont." Y/N shot a gaze towards his friend, but it seems to have went over his head.

"Maybe perhaps there is a critical piece of information we are overlooking..." Clemont added on.

Y/N's Mega Charizard Y, reverted back to its base form. "Oh well. I guess it's time for Lucario now, right?" The trainer asked, and Clemont nodded.

However, before the could continue, a new trainer had entered the fray!

As the door opened, everyone turned to see once again a familiar face.

Alain: "Whenever we met, you two are always in the middle of a battle, heh."

Ash: "Hi Alain!"

Y/N: "Hey."

Alain got closer to the two trainers, and was more specified on Y/N's Charizard.

Alain: "You never told me you had a Charizard, much less one that can mega evolve." Alain said, looking at the wristband on Y/N and his respective Charizard.

Y/N: "I don't bring him out often. But that's not the point, the point is to help Greninja master a special form that's within him...but we don't have any idea on how to exactly achieve it." Y/N broke it down to Alain, and he nodded as he understood.

"That explains those things on your wrist..." Alain trailed of, eyeing at Y/N's Battle Pulse Meter along with his Mega Wristband.

Clemont: "There has to be something we are missing...perhaps Greninja is too accustomed to Y/N's Charizard?" Clemont asked himself, and Ash suggested an idea.

Ash: "That's it! Alain, let's you and I have a battle!" Ash pumped up his fist, Alain smiled while Y/N appeared distraught.

Y/N: "B-but...huh?" Y/N seemed even more confused as to what was going on now.

Just now it seemed like he would use his Lucario to achieve his Aura Form yet again, but since Alain got here, it looked like plans suddenly changed.

Who does this guy think he is?

Alain: "There's just so many pokémon I want to battle right now. Greninja, Lucario, and now his Charizard..." He pointed at Y/N's Charizard, who snorted in reaction.

"Charizard versus Charizard, Y versus X, who do you think will win?" Alain asked, Y/N took this a shot and became very defensive.

Y/N looked at his Charizard, then at his Lucario. He remembers how Lucario took a loss against Alain's Charizard, and he felt it more in his soul for Y/N to make ends meet.

Before Y/N could answer, Clemont spoke before him.

Clemont: "Ash! After battling, we need to rest your Greninja for maximum results, likewise with your Charizard, Y/N!" Clemont warned them.

They both chuckled as they returned to the Pokecenter and rested their pokémon. Y/N had to get used to the fact that it's not instant like in the games.

Y/N: "While our pokémon is resting, we still have my Lucario ready for testing." He had said, pointing at his Shiny Lucario.

His Lucario flashed at smile, somewhat imitating the energy of his prideful and eager trainer.

Clemont: "R-right!! While Greninja may be out for resting, we can still see Lucario for his results!" Clemont added on, proving Y/N's point.

Alain: "Fair. I'm ready for this rematch, bring it on, Y/N." He had said towards our protagonist.

Both Y/N and Lucario on sync scoffed, as his trainer replied. "This won't end like it did last time."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

As Alain and Y/N stood from each other, so did their respective Pokémon, Lucario and Charizard.

Clemont: "The battle between Trainer Y/N and Trainer Alain, will commence now!" Clemont set them off ready and early.

Lucario stretched as always, while looking back at his trainer, waiting for an order.

Y/N: "Alain, last time you won was a major landslide thanks to your Mega Evolution, but what you don't know is that Lucario and I have been prepping for this." Y/N said, and could recall a few times where he did.

"Lucario. Last time when we fought Alain, we were no match for him. His Mega Evolution toppled the favor into his side. We can't let it happen again."

Y/N had said, and his Shiny Lucario nodded.

"Which is why I've brought out Charizard, Gardevoir, and Greninja," Y/N says. "It'll be a gauntlet type of training today. Manage to defeat one of them and move onto the next."

Lucario nodded and got ready, but noticed that Shiny Greninja was awfully fast. Too fast.

Lucario tried using Bone Rush to fend her off, but it wasn't enough. Shiny Greninja used Dark Pulse, which successfully hit Lucario.

The aura pokemon skidded across the ground shortly before getting back up. Just when he was about to attack, Shiny Greninja was colored with a metallic gold!

Lucario dodged and backed up with hesistance as he noticed Shiny Greninja's new color. He figured it was off some relevance to Ash's Greninja Battle Bond.

"Oh yeah, forgot to mention. No rules here. Just straight training. Maybe you forgot, but Shiny Greninja here enters this special form called Break. Basically, she becomes a living tank." Y/N said shortly after smiling.

Lucario was taken aback, how could he fare against this? Or even Mega Charizard Y?

Slowly but surely he kept his composure, he understood that he would be needed to put to the test if he truly wanted to be called up as Y/N's Ace Pokemon.

And he better act like it as well.

Alain: "Oh, really. Nice to see my influence, but you haven't shown me yet he can pack a punch." Alain said, referencing towards Lucario.

Y/N: "I'm a trainer of action, not words. Lucario, use Bone Rush!" Y/N commanded.

His Lucario smiled greatly as he formed a bone staff and rushed over towards Alain.

Alain: "I...see. Charizard, use Thunder Punch." Charizard grunted as a response.

The two pokémon clashed attacks with each other in the middle of the battlefield, creating sparks and dust as they went on.

Lucario and Charizard eyed each other down carefully. It felt like a deep-steamed rivalry, as if this battle would claim would have the bragging rights.

Would Lucario win this rematch and prove his superiority? Or will Charizard maintain his dominance over him?

Tune in next time on Kalos Ball Z! (jokey haha)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4K 80
A 10-year-old boy, with a goal to become a Pokemon Champion, sets out on a journey across the Kanto Region. A journey charged with friendships, fun...
111K 3.2K 45
【Pokémon Wattys 2019 Winner】 <Heavily edited since October 2019> Ash's Pikachu somehow ends up involved in a huge misunderstanding after he momentari...
2.4K 82 5
Follow Avery through Kalos with Sparks, her Pikachu, and, her boyfriend, Ash Ketchum with his Pikachu. Together, they meet new friends and Pokemon wh...
136K 2.1K 15
Ash Ketchum, a 16-year-old trainer, is conflicted on where to go next after leaving the Alola Region. Everything is about to change in his life after...