Home? ||DreamwastakenxOC||

By Ranzz_4

"What do we have here?" He said as he crouched down to my level. "Why are you running from l'manburg? Are yo... More

Introduction
Chapter one - Ophelia
Chapter two - The DreamSMP
Chapter three - The Dream Team
Chapter four - Training
Chapter five - Letter of Surrender
Chapter six - History of The War
Chapter seven - Spy
Chapter eight - Countdown
Chapter nine - A Sincere Letter
Chapter ten - Tommy
Chapter eleven - Goodmorning
Chapter twelve - The Meeting
Chapter thirteen - The Woods
Chapter fourteen - Goodbye
Chapter fifteen - Wilbur
Chapter sixteen - Calm Down
Chapter seventeen - Panick Attack
Chapter eighteen - Our Spot
Chapter nineteen - The Cause of it All
Chapter twenty - Confusion
Chapter twenty one - The Election
Chapter twenty two - Snapped
Chapter twenty three - House Visit
Chapter twenty four - Election Results
Chapter twenty five - Banished
Chapter twenty six - Prisoner
Chapter twenty seven - Father
Author's note
Chapter twenty eight - Inside Man
Chapter twenty nine - How Do You Know Me?
Chapter thirty - Heart to Heart
Chapter thirty one - Unlikely Alliance
Chapter thirty two - E
Chapter thirty three - Champ
Chapter thirty four - Techno
Chapter thirty five - Are We The Bad Guys?
Chapter thirty six - The Beginning
Chapter thirty seven - The Festival
Chapter thirty eight - Little Piggy
Chapter thirty nine - Awake
Chapter forty - Family
Chapter forty two - Get Through
Chapter forty three - Answers
Chapter forty four - Tommy vs. Technoblade?
Chapter forty five - Emotions
Chapter forty six - Avian

Chapter forty one - Ophelia?

22 2 2
By Ranzz_4

Tommy's pov

I screamed and shut my eyes, waiting for the inevitable but five seconds passed and I wasn't dead. Then, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, elev-wait what the fuck is going on? I should be dead. I opened my eyes and looked down to see that, yes the ground was coming towards me, but at a very slow speed. I looked up to see the cliff I had been shoved from, but I wasn't able to see my father or Ophelia. Am I dead? Is this hell? Am I being forced to relive my death in slow motion?

You're not dead Tommy.

I screamed.

"Who the fuck said that?" I said looking around me as I landed on the ground gently.

It doesn't matter. You need to run before your dad tries to kill you again.

At that statement I looked up again to see my father peering over the cliff with a look of pure rage. I stumbled and fell backwards but instead of just landing on my ass I fell slowly and landed softly. What the fuck is going on?

Don't worry about it. Get to Pogtopia.

Wait. You can hear my thoughts?! I thought to myself to see if it was true but the voice didn't respond. I picked myself up off the ground and quickly turned around to start running when I saw something out the corner of my eye. I turned around again only to see it follow me. Is it on my back? I reached for my back and felt...feathers? My eyes widened and I began to freak out, grabbing and pulling at some of the hair on my head. This only resulted in me freaking out more because I found more feathers on my head. It was only a couple but it still freaked me out. What in the fucking hell is going on right now?!!?

Dammit Thomas, RUN!!

I looked back up at the mountain where the cliff was to see my father laying on his back hanging over the edge, with my sister standing over him and her sword at his throat. Seems like she has things handled. I thought before taking off towards Pogtopia.

Ophelia's pov

.................five minutes earlier.................

I watched as my father shoved Tommy over the edge and quickly shut my eyes. I searched until I found Tommy's mind and locked onto it. And then I did something I never wanted to do. Once it was done I opened my eyes and allowed the purple glow in my irises to continue.

"What did you do." My father grumbled with gritted teeth as he noticed my glowing eyes. I let out a cold heartless chuckle.

"You must forget what you truly are father." I started with a smirk as I tried to speak with Tommy on a telepathic level. "You can cut off your wings and feathers but it will never change what you are in your DNA. Meaning it can be passed on to your offspring." He went back to the edge of the cliff and looked over just in time to see my brother landing safely on the ground. I used the opportunity to warn my brother to run.

"Impossible! He showed no signs!" The man at the cliff shouted out of rage.

"Only because I wouldn't allow him to. I knew that the second you saw his hybrid abilities developing into a chicken instead of an Ender Dragon you would kill him. I needed more time to get him away from you." I continued to waste time explaining to my father while I simultaneously spoke to Tommy.

"You annoying little shit!" My father shouted before running at me, sword held over his head, ready to strike. I quickly dropped my conversation with Tommy, allowing my eyes to return to normal, and pulled out my sword in time to block. It felt good to hold my mother's sword again, but I couldn't focus on that at the moment.

Instead I slid my sword out from under his, pushing it up, and slashed his side before he could react. He stumbled back a step and without giving him a chance to block I ran at him, knocking him back so his head was hanging off the cliff and I was above him. That's when, to my annoyance, I saw Tommy still stood at the bottom of the cliff seemingly freaking out.

I willed my eyes to glow their deep purple once again and yelled in my brother's mind to leave. He looked up at the cliff seconds later and took off through the trees. While I was distracted, my father seized the opportunity to force me off of him with a painful kick to my stomach. I fell back and immediately stood up again. I allowed my eyes to continue glowing as my power surfaced but before I could make any moves I felt my power draining.

"I control you...Remember?" My father taunted as he drained my power from me. I growled.

"Then I guess I'll have to kill you the old fashioned way!" I shouted as I lunged for him, my mother's sword in hand. He lifted his own sword above his head and blocked me. Our swords were locked in place as we pushed against one another. He began to laugh.

"Oh sweetheart. It's cute you think you can kill me, but without your power you're nothing." He said as he gave his sword one big shove that knocked mine back. "And it's time you learn that I'll ALWAYS be stronger than you!"

"But are you stronger than all three of us?" A familiar voice spoke up from behind me. When I turned to the culprit I found Dream and Techno standing side by side as they stared down my father. I turned back to my father with a wicked smile as the two moved to stand beside me. I stood in the middle, my mother's sword gripped tightly, with Dream on my left and Techno on my right.

"You think you three are enough to stop me?!?!" My father roared, furry filling his voice. "I'm unstoppable!! Unkillable!!"

"You're forgetting one." Dream spoke from beside me. "Unhinged." He stated as he and Techno both ran towards my father. They attacked him from both sides, but he blocked Techno while avoiding Dreams axe. This left my father wide open though and I took the opportunity to land a hit on him. But just as I was about to reach him my head began to pound and my eyes started to glow once again. I was losing control. No. He was making me lose control. Before I knew it the world went black.

Dream's pov

"Ophelia!" I shouted as I watched her crumble to the ground as she held her head as if she was in pain. While I was distracted Ophelia's father knocked me back sending me flying into a tree, causing me to lose my axe. I let out a painful yelp once I made impact and groaned as I tried to keep my eyes open. I lifted my hoodie to see that the makeshift bandage Techno had given me when he found me in the woods earlier was soaked in blood to the point where it wasn't doing anything anymore. Shit.

"Let her go!" I could here Techno shouting but when I looked up Ophelia was still on the ground nowhere near her father. In fact, Techno had shoved the man farther away from her and was standing protectively in front of her as he pointed his sword at her father.

"You let go of her right now or I swear I'll kill you where you stand!" The pig hybrid shouted again and his words only confused me more as I stumbled to stand up. Ophelia was still on the ground groaning in pain as she held her head in her hands. I began to walk towards her but only resulted in falling to the ground again. I guess I hit that tree harder than I thought. My vision started to go in and out as I tried to focus to no avail. That was until I heard a loud beastly growl that shook the very ground I was sat on. The sound vibrated through me as my adrenaline kicked in and I was finally able to stand again. What I saw when I did though almost made me fall over again in shock.

"Ophelia?" I questioned with my mouth hung open in awe. The girl now had large black wings with purple outlinings. Her eyes were glowing a deep purple as she held her hands open while purple flames danced on her palms. She was using her new wings to hover above the ground menacingly as she stared into the distance. I looked into her eyes and saw a void of nothingness. It was like she was gone and had been replaced by a mindless killing machine.

I began to walk forward but quickly came to a halt when Techno started yelling at me. "Stop! Don't move any closer!" He was slowly lifting his sword to a defensive position as he spoke. Ophelia was stood directly in front of him with her father behind him. Her father wore a wicked smile as he watched the two of them stare at each other.

"Not him Ophelia." Her father said, to which Techno raised an eyebrow. "Him." He ordered as he pointed his finger at me. Immediately Ophelia lunged at me with her wings spread wide as Techno jumped in front of me and blocked her with his sword. She didn't back off despite the cuts growing on her arms from her brothers sword. She instead continued to push against him and he did the same, leaving them deadlocked.

"Run Dream." Techno said, sounding very strained from pushing against his sister with all his strength. I finally snapped out of whatever shock I was in and picked up my axe.

"No way! I'm not leaving her!" I shouted just before Techno was overpowered by Ophelia and knocked to his back. I was about to block her attack the same way he had when she was suddenly pulled back and thrown to the otherside of the clearing. Techno was stood there whiping the dirt off his knees. "What the hell Techno?!? You could have just killed her!"

He looked up at me with a furrowed eyebrow and then back to where Ophelia was standing up from the ground, then back at me. "She's basically indestructible in that form. She'll be fine. You on the other hand need to get out of here before you screw this whole thing up."

"Screw it up? Screw what up?" I questioned angerly, starting to get annoyed.

"I know what to do when she gets like this. You don't. So you should go considering you're the one she's trying to kill." He said before he ran towards Ophelia with his sword held high. I followed and attacked Ophelia head on after Techno had. The pinkette took a second to glance at me with a questioning look while he continued to fight Ophelia.

"I'm. Not. Leaving. Her." I spoke sternly.

......................................................................

1871 words

Hi

Please vote if you enjoyed the chapter! Have a good day/night!

Author out o7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 2.3K 23
"𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞'𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙." Woohoo here we go bois. This is going to be my romanticized version of the L'Manburg...
27.9K 1.2K 47
"That's when I remember why I fell in love, Alex, with you. Your thoughts reminded me of beautiful flowers, your smile reminded me of a dark blue." T...
34.2K 618 64
I drew this! ^ with one of those crappy 6 in 1 multicolor pens. Dream x reader (SHE/HER PRONOUNS!!) Y/n finds herself in a interesting situation. She...
56.9K 1.5K 20
Book 1 of this series -------------- Despite the war for independence I lived my life relatively peacefully. I disliked conflict so I moved away when...