Chapter three - The Dream Team

"Let's go." Dream said while opening one of the community house doors for me. He had decided it wasn't safe here for me with Tommy snooping around. He didn't tell me where he was taking me though. I asked him at breakfast, but he only said, 'you'll see'

We walked for around half an hour, before arriving at a very well hidden building on the outskirts of the smp. The whole time we walked it was in an awkward silence. I tried to break the silence by asking a question or joking around, but he never responded which only made things more awkward.

"Were here." He said coldly. The building was quite tall so the roof of it was hidden in the tree tops. It was made of mostly spruce wood to blend in better with the woods surrounding it.

He went up to the door opening and walking in. I followed closely behind him.

"I'm back!" He yelled suddenly after closing the door.

"In the kitchen!" Someone with a British accent yelled back. We walked through the front hall to what I assume to be the kitchen.

"Hey George." He greeted when entering the kitchen. The boy, George, was sitting on a stool at the kitchen counter eating. He looked up from his plate, his eyes falling on me.

"Who's she?" He asked the man beside me. He had dark brown hair and a light blue shirt on, with a red and white box in the middle of it. He also had a pair of navy jeans on with some black sneakers.

"George this is Ophelia," He said gesturing to me. "Ophelia this is George." He spoke again this time referring to the boy in front of me.

"Hi." I said waving awkwardly.

"Hey." He said cautiously.

"Ophelia here has lost her memory and needs a place to stay George." George looked at him confused.

"And you offered for her to stay here? We have a community house for a reason Dream."

"She can't stay there. Someone is looking for her."

"Who?" George replied sounding more interested.

"I'll explain later. Is Sapnap home?"

"Yeah he's in the living room." He said looking back down at his plate to take a bite of his pancakes.

"I'm going to show Ophelia to her room. Get Sapnap in here so I can talk to the two of you when I come back." He didn't wait for George to respond, walking up the stairs with me following close behind. We walked down the hall to the left after coming up the stairs. He stopped at a door at the end of the hallway, opening it.

"This can be your room for the meantime. Get settled in." He said before walking back to the stairs. I guess this is my room now.

Dream's pov

George had dragged Sapnap off the couch and now we were standing in my office. It's a little more private than the kitchen. I didn't want anyone snooping like this morning.

"So. Who's looking for her?" George asked looking at the eye holes of my mask. We had already explained to Sapnap that we had a new guest in our house. I had also explained to both of them how I found Ophelia.

"Tommy."

"Tommy? Why would Tommy be looking for her?" Sapnap questioned.

"I don't know much, but I think before she lost her memories she was most likely a citizen of l'manburg."

"If she's a citizen of l'manburg then why haven't we seen her before?" George replied.