Chapter forty four - Tommy vs. Technoblade?

Dream's pov

What just happened?

"Dream." I heard Techno call out to me from behind.

Did she seriously just do that?

"What." I spat back as I turned to him.

She broke up with me?

"Don't take this personally. She's always been this way." He states with his normal monotone voice.

Fuck this.

"From what I've heard that's your fault." I grumble, shoving past him to make my way to the SMP.

. . .

When I arrived at the castle I was instantly greeted with a hundred questions from George. He apparently slept through the entire festival and had no clue what had happened. We were now in the kitchen with George sat at the counter talking while I cooked dinner.

"How's Ophelia?" I tensed at his small question, not wanting to answer.

"Dream?...Hello? Earth to Dreeeeaaamm." He pestered.

"She's fine." I deadpanned as I went back to cooking. He didn't say anything.

"Hey! You're back!" I heard Sapnap shout cheerfully as he entered the kitchen. I turned to him and said hello before I felt my messenger buzz.

"Is that her?" George asked, looking hopeful. I pulled the small peice of technology out of my pocket and read the name.

"No." I said without looking up from it. "It's Schlatt." Both their eyes widened as they stared at me.

"Well what the fuck does he want?" Sapnap spat out, taking a seat next to George at the counter top.

"He wants to meet." I said, putting the device back in my pocket and resumed cooking once more.

"Your not actually gonna go? Are you?" George asked quietly.

"Why not?" I said, shrugging.

"What do you mean "why not"?" He spoke sharply. "Maybe because he kidnapped Ophelia, forced you to do his dirty work, and is a complete arse!"

"Yeah, what the fuck are you thinking Dream?" Sapnap added.

"I'm thinking none of that matters anymore and Schlatt wants to talk." I grumbled as I dumped the noodles I had made onto two plates before adding some red sauce. I then dropped the plates in front of the two and left without another word.

Wilbur's pov

How did this happen? How could I have failed!? All I had to do was find the fucking button and blow it all to hell!

I was pacing back and forth in the conference room as I thought about the festival and what a disaster it was.

When I had left Tommy at the NASA building, I went around to the back of Manburg looking for the opening I made. I searched the entire backside of the hill but I couldn't find it anywhere. So I started digging, thinking someone might have covered the entrance on accident. No trace of my pathway was found. It was like it was never there.