K/DA: Fortunate (KDA x Malere...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a K/DA x male reader Summery/Description: Due to a series of unfortunate events, some would cal... More

Unfortanate Events
True Friends
K/DA
The Atomic
Day Out
Ramen
Bodyguard
Flustered
Surprise
Penthouse Tour
Fitting
The Sheriff
Curiosity
Atomic Runeterra
Fallen
Calming the Storm
Promotional
The Ex
Visitation
Stakeout
Hope
Staying the Night
Proposal
A New Star
Moving Out
Workout
Interested
Meet and Greet
Evening Together
Fox Hunt
Beta
Dangerous
Feelings
House Party
A Talk
Homecoming
Beast of Piltover
The Club
Blue Haired Mute
Hangover
Tempted Dancer
City Eater
Dinner Incident
My Demoness
Stalker
Obsession
Honey
Explanations are Due
It's Official
Bar Talk
Mini Golf
The Beast is Back

Bloody Mess

3.5K 150 36
By rg808guy

~~~~~

Part 1.

POV: Evelynn

Sett speaks something we never thought we'd hear "(Y/n), used to be an underground fighter"

"An underground fighter? We are talking about the same person right?" Kai'sa asks, surprised.

"Yes we are. I know, behind the sweet and kind personality which is (Y/n), there is a beast, the demon of his anger. Ahh, those were the good old days, when his rage drove him, taking down fighter after fighter" Sett says then takes a sip of his drink.

"He's mentioned his past job but he never liked talking about it" I say to him.

Sett let's out a chuckle "Its underground fighting, not everyone's going to know about it. Those who do don't just talk about it. You see, this underground fighting he was apart of wasn't just people deciding to beat the shit out of each other, it's stuff that changes the world around us. Businesses using other means to solve disputes"

"Isn't that kinda like that one fighting manga" Akali states.

"Where do you think the inspiration for that came from?" Sett says.

One of Sett's body guards leans down next to him and whispers something to him. Something that makes Sett smirk "I see" Sett then stands up and looks over the rail looking out to the part before turning to us "I hope you girls are ready to see the Beast of Piltover in action, because he's about to leave a bloody mess"

POV: You

Maverick wore a cocky smile on his face. I then feel a hand grip my right shoulder. I glance back and see Sett "Take it outside, I just had the floors cleaned"

I shake Sett's hand off my shoulder and glanced his way "Then where do you want me to kick his ass" I tell him while clenching my fists.

Sett grinned "Glad you asked, pools empty, let's have a good old fashion pool fight" Sett then holds his arms out and shouts "I know all of you have been antsy for a fight, come outside and see one!"

Maverick walks outside with a smug look, I take a step forward and a hand grabs mine. I glance back and Ahri is holding onto my hand tightly "You don't have to do this, your just playing into what ever he's planning" She tells me.

"I know, but I want to" I tell her before shaking her hand off of mine.

"Please don't, I don't want to see you get hurt" she tells me.

I turn and glare at her and Ahri tenses up, her body starting to shake, Seraphine saw the look on my face, she quickly turned away like she saw the unthinkable. My rage laid out like a book, the pages of emotion littering my face "You don't need to worry about me, if you want to worry about anyone getting hurt, worry about him"

I walk away from Ahri and head outside, standing by Syndra was the rest of the girls. Evelynn approached me as I headed towards the empty pool "Darling"

"Going to try to stop me as well?" I question while striping my self of my dress shirt and suit pieces.

"No, but I can see the anger on your face" She tells me.

"Yeah, it's because I'm pissed" I tell her then take my shoes and and socks off. I then hold my folded cloths up to her "Mind holding this for me?"

"O-of course Darling" she tells me. Her eyes darting across my upper body.

I wasn't in the mood to care about her gawking, seeing all the scars from previous fights I've been in, a crowd gathered around the empty pool. I didn't care much to look at those around us. I turn around then hopped down into the empty pool. Maverick was on the other side, shirt less as well, a shaken up young man held his cloths. I glanced behind me, seeing all of K/DA standing there now, Syndra and Sett there as well. I turned my attention back to Maverick, that smug smile still on his damn face. I was starting to get antsy on wanting to cave his face in.

"Seems like the whole party's here to spectate" Sett says aloud as he walks into the empty pool "I mean, why wouldn't you all be with a line up like this"

"Not the time for theatrics Sett unless you want a fist to the face too" I state.

"And the are fangs out already" Sett says.

"A dog will always be a dog, no matter it's role or breed" Maverick says.

"Alright, alright, before you cover the place in blood, let's make this interesting" Sett says.

"I don't want to make a damn bet Sett, I just want to break his face" I tell him.

"You may not want to" Sett says then looks towards but Maverick "But I'm sure our boy here does, so what will it be?"

Maverick chuckles "I want everything precious to him"

"You sure like pushing buttons don't you" I say while cracking my neck.

"What can I say? Bet or not bet, fight or no fight, there will be a day where I take everything you care about and destroy it in front of you. Your parents farm, your older sisters police career, your younger sisters aspiring future in archery, and then there's your girlfriend, she's the one I want to fall the hardest before you" Maverick states with the cockiest grin.

That grin was very short lived as a second later my fist was colliding with it. I grab his throat then slam him into the side of the pool "You talk too much, let me fix that for you"

With my free hand I him across the face, aimed for his jaw. I punched him several more times, aiming for the same area before there was an audible crack. Maverick's jaw finally gave as its now out of the sockets and off to the side, his jaw itself not longer in one piece either.

"Much better" I state then with one hand, threw him into a wall on the other side of the pool.

"There's the beast we all know and love" Maverick says as I turn, he had his hand over the bottom part of his face with his hand glowing a bit.

"Minor healing ability, it won't save you from me. You'll simply use up all your mana" I tell him.

"Save me from you? I think you misunderstand your place here dog, I don't need saving when there is no danger" Maverick says.

"We'll see about that" I state before charging at him.

He throws shots of fox fire at me, what his did specifically didn't matter as I evaded them anyway. I duck under the last one before punching him in the stomach, knocking the air out of him. With this fucker, I didn't want to hold back, and I wasn't going to. He hunches over and I grab his left arm then threw him over me and into the tile ground. As I still held onto his arm I stomp on it, bending his arm in a way arms certainly don't go. He howls in pain then he howls more as I then stomp on his shoulder, likely shattering it, I let go of his arm then grabbed him by his precious golden hair in his head then started to endlessly punch him in the face. Blood being splattered on tile, on him, on me, his blood covering my fist. Teeth hitting the ground, facial bone cracking, and rage in my veins, he should be praying to what ever god he believes in and be thankful he's a born from the bloodline of vastaya he's from.

"This look suits you better, blood red with your goldie locks" I tell him after hitting him a final time.

My body began to shake now, it's been a while since I've been this mad, was it it when I caught that guy with April? Or was maybe when I saved Kai'sa? My memory hates me in times like these. I notice the stairs at the shallow end then began dragging him towards the stairs. I get to the stairs and drop his head on it, his mouth at the edge of the stairs.

"Maybe this will teach you to keep your bloody mouth closed" I tell him.

I raise my left leg to curb stomp his rich, pompous, vastaya face into the tiled stairs. I felt like I was being held back. My thoughts racing, thinking of the girls, thinking of April, my night with Ahri, Kai'sa confessing to me, it all collapsing on me.

"(Y/n)....please......stop.." I hear a quiet, worried voice say, as if it was in my ear.

When I heard that voice I took a step back, I don't know why but I decided I was done with this trash, though I was still pissed off. I look at Mavericks golden furred tails then grabbed one, wiping his blood off my hand onto his fur.

"If you dare think you can take everything away from me, you will die before you get a single thing" I tell Maverick as he wheezed on the ground, blood dripping from his face.

I walk out of the pool, the crowd cheering. Some patted my back as I made my way back to the girls. When I get to them, I see Seraphine crouched down like if she's having a panic attack, holding onto her hands on her ears, Ahri had a worried look on her face looking away from me, Kai'sa looked just as worried as Ahri. Evelynn was still there holding my clothes, almost staring off into space, Akali seemed the least affected by seeing me this way.

Sett comes up to me and hangs his arm around me "The Beast never disappoints in a fight"

"Fuck off Sett" I state before elbowing him in the stomach.

"I deserved that" He says.

I step towards Evelynn, she looked to of spaced out "Thanks Eve" I say while taking ahold of my cloths.

Her attention then snapped back onto me "oh...of course darling..."

"If you girls need me I'll be with the car" I state before walking away.

POV: Ahri

(Y/n) walked away from me after I tried to stop him. He's going to get hurt, Maverick is more then just a powerful vastaya. The crowd followed (Y/n) and Sett as they walked outside.

"His song....it's different" Seraphine says.

"His song?" I asked him.

"My power...it allows me to listen to people like they are songs...his song changed, I've never a heard person's song change" Seraphine explains to me.

"Well, right now, all we can do is watch him" I say to her.

"R-Right" She replies.

Seraphine and I make our way outside, we pushed our way through the crowd over to the girls. Syndra was with them along with Sett, Evelynn holding onto what looked like some of (Y/n)'a clothes.

"(Y/n) was an underground fighter. That was his previous job" Evelynn states to us.

"An Underground fighter?" I question.

"Yup, and one of the best too, I'll be back, got a fight to instigate" Sett says before hopping into the empty pool with (Y/n) and Maverick in it.

"His back, what happened to it?" Kai'sa questions.

I look at (Y/n), wanting to understand why Kai'sa was asking that question. On (Y/n)'s back there was a large scar that went from his right shoulder blade across his back down to the left side of his back about mid way down.

"Seems like you girls have some interesting conversations you'll need to have" Syndra tells us.

While Sett was in the pool with (Y/n) and Maverick, when he said he was going to instigate the fight, he surely knew what he was doing. (Y/n) grabbed Maverick my the neck and slams him into the side of the pool before starting to endlessly punch him in the face.

"This will be fun" Sett says while getting back to us.

"Your definition but not ours" Kai'sa says.

"A twisted definition at that" I state. I then see Seraphine drop down, crouching down holding her ears "Seraphine, you okay?"

"(Y/n)'s song....it's terrifying and dominating...his song is strong....it wont let me tune it out" Seraphine says in a weak and shaky voice.

"Now we know why Sarah picked him as our bodyguard, a man that can be kind and destructive" Akali says as she watched (Y/n).

"And here comes the finisher" Sett says with a gleaming smile.

(Y/n) dragged Maverick by his hair towards the shallow side of the pool. He drops Maverick's head onto the stairs leading out of the pool. The crowd cheered, there were some who watched with interest and smiles on their faces. I, no, we were doing none of those things. Neither me, or Kai'sa, or Seraphine, or Akali, or even Evelynn, the person who would of gladly killed Maverick at the first chance. She just stood there silently holding his clothes, almost like her attention was in another realm of sorts. I couldn't assume what she was thinking with the expression she wore on her face. Evelynn could of been worried or excited, or angry, I couldn't tell. I froze up, seeing what (Y/n) was going to do as he lifted up his left leg. After a moment (Y/n) took a step back with a slight stumble, like if he was snapping out of a trance. (Y/n) grabs one of Maverick's tails and wipes the blood on his fists on them.

"If you dare think you can take everything away from me, you will die before you get a single thing" (Y/n) states while looking down on Maverick before walking out of the pool, heading our way.

As he walked, people parted for him, for a second, just one second, our eyes met, I could see the rage his eyes, it struck fear in me and I instantly looked away. My heart beat was fast, my fox instincts were telling me to run, the same instincts the made (Y/n) my alpha and were all over him when I was in heat.

Once (Y/n) gets to us, Sett swings an around (Y/n) "The Beast never disappoints in a fight" he says.

(Y/n) Elbows Sett in the stomach "Fuck off, Sett" (Y/n) states.

"I deserved that" Sett says as (Y/n) walked towards Evelynn.

"Thanks Eve" He says while taking his cloths from her, who finally snapped back into reality when he grabbed the cloths.

"Oh....of course darling" Evelynn replies.

"If you girls need me I'll be with the car" (Y/n) states before walking off.

"He's changed" Sett says.

"Why do you say that? Never seen him beat the shit out of someone like that?" Akali questions.

"No, I've seen him do much worse, it's the fact that he didn't follow through at the end. (Y/n) has never just stopped mid fight and walked away" Sett says "I don't know what you girls are doing to him but keep doing it, now I've got a mess to clean up"

"We're changing (Y/n)?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 202 7
Y/N is your average college graduate. Stuck in a dead end retail job. With his small amount of luck, he's landed a few good friends, and ended up in...
63.2K 1.3K 46
Y/N is a special forces soldier for the Noxian military who has done numerous missions and earned a lot of medals but suffers from PTSD and has some...
43K 815 30
Runeterra, a world filled with wild fantasies people could only dream of. The world is in a more modern era as of now, and there have been conflicts...
67.3K 2.1K 22
High school, the bane of any and all teenager's lives. Most of them want to be in relationships, build friendships, have fun, drink, do drugs, have s...