"We're The Paylinsons!"

By littlezianourry

Louis and Liam Paylinsons, a married couple are fathers to seven-year-old Zayn, four-year-old Harry and one-y... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
Dear Readers...
5.
Read Please!
6.
8.
Imporant stuff that you guys will like!
9.

7.

5.1K 140 21
By littlezianourry

A/N: Just so you know this chapter contains homosexual slurs. I apologise if it offends you, but I only used it for the sole purpose of the story and would never use that kind of language towards anyone or anything in real life. But...enjoy! >.< And also I forgot, but this chapter is dedicated to @zaynie17, because they helped me with the plot! <3

"A dog!" Harry yells out with certainty at his elder cousin, Ben. He frowns when his cousin shakes his blonde locks in his direction, signalling that no, he was not a dog.

"Doggy!" Niall wriggles in his father's grip as he claps his hands together excitedly. "Doggy!"

Liam gasps playfully as Niall starts to do what he perceived to be his best imitation of a dog, but instead ended up sounding more like childish nonsense. His father lets out a deep throaty laugh, applauding his son as he does. Niall beams up at this followed by a string of gibberish.

"Bless him," Liam's sister, also more formally known as the Aunt of Zayn, Niall and Harry or Nicola Farnell, learns over to Louis and says.

Louis watches in adoration as Niall gleefully jumps up and down on Liam's lap, the cutest little giggles leaving his lips ever so often. "He is, isn't he?"

Zayn nonchalantly feeds himself cheesecake that his father had been ever so courteous of purchasing along with the abundance of decorations streamed up in their household. He watches in annoyance as his family members get on ever so well. Chatting, laughing, smirking and playing around. Heck, even Zayn's Uncle Nick who usually sat in front of the television, watching football and yelling at the screen whenever a player missed the ball was actually enjoying himself.

As of now, Zayn a long with the rest of his family are sat in the living room, actively playing a game of charades. Zayn's cousin, Ben, flails his arms around tries his best to get the rest of them to get what he is acting as.

"You're...Aunt Louis!" Tom, the 2nd child to Nicola and Nick Farnell, yelled out causing the entire room to erupt in to a fit of laughter.

Louis internally cringed at the nickname, but other than that laughed a long with everyone else. It was an inside joke that Nicola and Nick had made when they first heard that Liam and Louis had gotten married. The pair had perceived Louis the more feminine one out of the two and decided to take the piss out of Louis and call him Mommy Louis or Aunt Louis.

"God, Nicola," Louis ruffled his nephew's hair. "I don't think I'll ever be able to get over their accents! They're so..." Louis droned off, searching for the word.

"American?" Nicola asks, chuckling.

Louis nods his head vigorously. "That's it!"

"A fireman! You're a fireman!" Liam calls out.

Ben sighs in relief and nods his head. He then slowly makes his way back to his seat on the couch in between his father and Harry.

"Oh, Daddy!" Harry says, jumping to his feet. "Can I go show Ben and Tom the new toys that Gran and Granddad got me for my birthday?"

Liam laughs before nodding his head and waving the boy off. He watches in adoration as his son runs off with his nephews. About to divert his attention back to the group of adults, something catches his gaze. He spots Zayn at the back table, quietly twirling his fork on his plate.

"Zayn why don't you go up with them?" Liam suggests kindly.

.

"And look at how fast my train set can go!" Harry lightly tapped his cousin Tom on the shoulder, indicating for him to watch. He then went on to press a button on his train set, proudly watching as the motorised trains raced around the faux trail racks.

Tom gasped in raw amazement as the little trains moved at a leisurely pace through the track, even making sounds of an actual train as they did so.

"Ben, come and get a load of this!" Tom gestured his elder brother over.

Ben made his way over to where Tom and Harry was. He eyed down the train set before scoffing and turning to Harry and saying, "Trains are for sissies."

At this, Zayn piped his head up from the book he had been reading. He also slightly shifted in his bed.

Harry furrowed his brow and retorted back. "Are not!"

Ben let out a deep throaty laugh. "I can't blame you, though. With your dads being poofs and all."

"Hey," Zayn said, dropping his book on his lap. "Don't talk about my dads like that!"

"Yeah!" Harry chimed in, puffing up his chest and glaring daggers at Ben.

Ben spun around and stalked over to where Zayn was, deeply nestled in his bunk bed. "What? It's not my fault that your dads are faggots!"

Zayn sucked in his breath. "What did you just call my dads?"

A smug expression rested on the elder cousin's face as he grabbed Zayn by his arm forearm, forcing him to stand up on his two feet. Ben proceeded to bunch Zayn's shirt in one of his fists. The black haired rose to his toes, struggling to remain standing. Ben being thirteen was not only physically stronger, but taller than Zayn.

"I called them faggots." Ben pulled Zayn closer, his breath lingering on the younger lad's somewhat frightened face.

"Come on, Ben. Put him down." Tom quietly demanded of his brother. Well, more like pleaded of him.

Harry butted in, charging for Ben. "You put him down right now!" The brown haired boy rammed himself in to Ben's hip, causing him to lose his grip on Zayn and tumble on to the floor.

Surely, this angered Ben and he wasted no time steadying himself on his feet and darting towards Harry. Just as he was about to grab the little boy by his shoulder, he felt an alien fist connect with his cheek.

"Zayn Javadd Paylinson!" Louis seethed from the doorway.

If each boy were to tell you that their hearts didn't catch in their throat at the exact moment, they would all be bloody lying. All of the boys spun their heads around, only to be greeted with a steaming Liam. They all looked up innocently as Louis barged in to the room, looking all of them over before stopping in front of Zayn.

Louis then slowly started to crouch in front of Zayn, right up until he was eye level with the child. Looking him dead in the eye, he lifted up his chin so that the boy was looking straight at him.

"Turn around, Zayn Javadd." Louis demanded.

Zayn's eyes widened as realisation hit him. His Papa was going to spank him for something that he was not his fault! More or less, his Papa was going to spank him for defending him. Zayn clearly couldn't let that happen, but just as the young one was recounting what happened, his father held a demanding finger in front of his face, gesturing for him to be quiet.

"Turn around right now Zayn Javadd or so help me." Louis said, once again.

Zayn wanted to cry, it really wasn't fair. It wasn't fair at all. He was going to be punished for something that wasn't even his fault and the disappointment leaking out of his father's tone was enough to cause the boy months of emotional turmoil. He was only defending his fathers, nothing else!

Slowly, Zayn turned around and perked his bum out slightly, bracing himself for his father's impact.

"Ouch!" Zayn screamed out as his father began laying down painful smack after painful smack. He felt tears prick his eyes even before his father was well in to the spanking.

It was all the range of emotions. The anger due to what his cousin has said about his fathers. The embarrassment because his brother and cousin were watching his father assault his bum. The sadness since his father didn't believe him and would not bother to listen to what he had to say. But to Louis, Zayn's crying was that of a bratty little boy who was trying to cry his way out of a well deserved punishment.

The spanking went on for a minute or so and through it all Zayn felt horrible. Having to stand whilst his father slapped his bum was excruciating. Usually, he would have the comfort of his father's laps, but all he had was an assertive hand wrapped around his torso and the other smacking his backside.

"Now, since you think it's acceptable to punch people," Louis said, standing his son upright. "I too think it's acceptable that you go stand in the living room corner...with your nose in the corner."

"No!" Zayn hollered, backing away from his father. "It's not my fault, it's not my fault!" And that was the start of a tantrum.

Louis' eyes widened. Usually, after a spanking, Zayn was extremely remorseful and would want none other than to cuddle with either of his dads. On rare occasions, his brothers, too. So what was up with his son? Why was Zayn shying away from him?

"Fine, then." Louis said, grabbing Zayn by his arm.

.

"Zayn, stop yelling." Louis said, pushing the boy back in to the corner one more time. "I know you're upset about not being able to go over to your friend's house, but that still gives you no reason to be so destructive!"

As of now, Louis was desperately trying Zayn stand in the corner, but to no avail, as Zayn was thrashing around and screaming. After Zayn's little tantrum, Liam had opted that he stand in the corner. This made Zayn go bonkers. He shouted bloody murder as Louis pulled him down the stairs, screaming that "it wasn't fair" and "it wasn't my fault". Of course, this got the attention of everyone in the household as the rest of the children flooded downstairs and Liam a long with the other adults looked over to see what the commotion was.

After explaining the situation to the adults, they nodded their heads and continued their conversation, keeping their shameful glances to themselves. The children on the other hand exchanged guilty glances as they watched the scene of Zayn and Louis unfold upon them.

"If I see you get up one more time, Zayn Javadd," Louis spoke. "You can expect bedtime spankings for three days."

This quietened Zayn down a bit.

"There you go," Louis said patting his bum. "I'll come get you when you've calmed down."

At this, Zayn lowered his head and kicked his foot against the floor. "It's not my fault." He said in a meek voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 6.7K 78
two new additions to a family of three won't change anything at all. zayn and louis are sure of it. one hundred percent certain. or maybe, like, ei...
666K 15.9K 63
Follow the lives of Louis and Liam Paylinson and their three kids as they navigate through both hard times and everyday life together.
102K 3.1K 32
Louis and Harry's sons are growing up; Zayn is twenty-two, owns his own tattoo parlour and is in a long-term relationship; Liam is seventeen, in his...
280K 2.3K 19
A series of one shots with Harry and Louis as parents. Contains Spanking.