HER WEREWOLF TARGET || COMPLE...

By wondergirl2008

''Can't you see I want to be strong I want to fight, make people frightened of me that's it'' she said raisin... More

Aurthor's note
Characters Aesthetic
Prologue
π™΄πšŠπšπš•πšŽπšœ
πšƒπšŽπšŠπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πš‹πš•πšŠπšπšŽ
π™΅πšŠπš› πšπš›πš˜πš– 𝚊 πšŒπšžπš›πšœπšŽ
𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš πš›πš˜πš—πš
π™ΌπšŠπšπšŽ
π™°πšŒπšŽ π™»πšŽπš˜πš—πšŠπš›πšπš˜ πšπš˜πš–πšŠπš—πš˜
πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‹πš’πš πš›πšŽπšŸπšŽπšŠπš•
π™±πš›πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš›'𝚜
π™·πšŽπš›
π™²πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš—
π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš πš”πš’πšœπšœ
π™½πš˜πš 𝚊 πšπšžπš— 𝚠𝚊𝚒 𝚝𝚘 πšπš’πšŽ
π™Ώπš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ πš πšŠπš”πšŽ πšžπš™ πšŠπš–Γ³πš›πšŽ
π™Όπš’ πš‹πš’πšπšŒπš‘
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™»πš’πšŠπš›
π™ΌπšŠπšπšŽ πšœπš‘πš’πš
π™Όπš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš›
50 πšœπš‘πšŠπšπšŽπšœ 𝚘𝚏 πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš
π™Ύπšžπš› πš™πšŠπšœπš...
π™Έπš—πšœπšŠπš—πšŽ
πš‚πšπšŽπš™ πšπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš›
π™±πšŠπšŒπš”πšœπšπšŠπš‹πš‹πšŽπš›
πšπš’πšŠπš—
𝙼í πšŠπš–Γ³πš›πšŽ
π™ΆπšŠπš’ πš™πšŠπš—πš’πšŒ
πšƒπš›πšŠπš™
Ace & Grace <3 Their playlistβ™‘
πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπš’πšπš‘πšπšŽπš›
Trailer of Her werewolf target
π™Όπš’ πšπšŠπšžπš•πš
πšƒπš›πšžπšœπš πš–πšŽ πšŠπš—πš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš–πšŽ
πš‚πš‘πšŽ πš πš˜πš•πš
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™·πšŽπšŠπš•πšŽπš›
πš†πšŠπš› πš‹πšŽπšπš πšŽπšŽπš— π™·πšžπš–πšŠπš—πšœ πšŠπš—πš πš„πšœ
π™½πš˜πšŸπšŠ
πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽ
πšƒπš’πš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš—πš
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ

π™Ώπš˜πšœπšœπšŽπšœπšœπš’πšŸπšŽ π™±πšŽπš‘πšŠπšŸπš’πš˜πšžπš›

58 11 0
By wondergirl2008

_____________________________________________

Chapter:10

I felt someone's hand caressing my cheeks.

I moved a little and opened my eyes and saw his icy blue eyes staring at me with adoration. He removed his hand and I felt little disappointed but didn't care much. I sat up and he kept staring at me.

''What were you doing'' I questioned him.

''Trying to wake you up'' he answered.

''So you can just call my name or yell those are better than touching my cheeks'' I raised my eyebrows and told him.

''Brush your teeth and come downstairs, and there you see that door it's the closet you can go there pick what you want to wear I've arranged ladies clothes'' he told me and left.

I kept staring at him until he left.
Huh I just can't wait to kill him how dare he order me everytime.

I brushed my teeth and took a cold shower and went into the closet. I looked for a little and chose to wear a lose blue t-shirt and black leggings. After combing my hair I went downstairs.

I saw him sitting on the dining table scrolling through his phone. ''What do you want to eat'' he asked me without even looking at me.

How did he know I was here I thought.

''I can hear very far don't forget I am a werewolf'' he told me.

''Shit I said that loud'' I whispered.

''No you mumbled but I heard'' he told me and got up.

''You can make whatever you want it's your house why you always ask me'' I said and sat on the chair.

''It's our house, now tell me'' he corrected and told me.

I sighed because I didn't wanted to argue with him. ''Bacon and brie omelet'' I told him and stood up to make coffee for him because I am going to take juice.

He started cooking and I asked him ''Do you trust me.''

''Trust is a big thing, if I trust someone I do with all my heart but that kind of trust takes a lot of efforts'' he told me continued cooking.

''So you trust me'' I asked him again.

''No'' he answered.

I hummed but didn't said anything. ''I want to but not this soon'' he told me.

''Can I continue my daily routine I don't sit like this everyday'' I expressed.

''You can come on run with me and we can go to the gym together'' he informed me, and I nodded.

Breakfast was ready so was coffee.
''Where did you learn cooking'' I asked him because he is no doubt great at cooking.

''My mom taught me'' he told me and placed the breakfast infront of me. Just the sight of it send waves in my mouth.

''She is a great cook'' I told him.

''Was'' he corrected me and started eating.

I didn't said anything further and ate in silence but it was not an awkward one, it was peaceful.

After washing the dishes we went into the garden which was beautiful we sat there silently.

''What special qualities you have, as you are a werewolf that's why'' I asked him.

''I can run a mile in less than 5 minutes, I can hear upto six miles away in a forest or upto ten miles in open, some wolves reject their mates because of their own reasons, we live 1700 years to 2100 years no in between if your wolf is strong there are heavy chances of living more than 1700'' he explained to me.

''What about If any werewolf can't find their mate'' I asked him.
Why the hell I am getting interested in his lies..

''They live but after crossing 90 they start to lose their mind they get weak and can not control their wolf they just get blood thirsty, because mate is your other half without them living get hard and eventually those wolves are killed or die on their own'' he told me.

''And what if someone break any rules what happen to them'' I asked out of curiosity.

''If they broke a forgivable rule then they are jut locked in cells for months starving, but if they broke an important rule they are thrown out of the pack and forever become rouges'' he told me and continued ''Rouges are the worst because no other pack is going to accept them and they attack most of the packs because then they get power hungry, rouges are nasty'' he completed.

''Woah...interesting, I always thought this all is just fantasies and stories never thought it is going to be true'' I admitted.

''So I am your mate but I am human, definitely I am not going to live 1700 years so what's going to happen to you when I die are you going to be insane'' I questioned.

''No once you find your mate you are complete but when they die you don't become weak or insane, it's up to you how you are going to cope up with their death'' he answered.

''If you get shot of stabbed do you die like us'' I asked him.

He chuckled lightly and said ''It hurts when you are shot or stabbed, but we can heal our wounds after getting shot/stabbed it takes time but not that much'' he told me.

''And what about poison'' I asked.

''No, we can smell and the poison smell it's clear'' he paused and looked at me then said ''You can't shoot me, stab me or poison me nothing is going to work'' and smirked.

''I was not planning to, I told you I believe you'' I said.

I lied.

Now my mind is clouded with different thoughts. How am I suppose to kill him now because there's no use of fighting it's not going to affect on him at all. No gun, no dagger, no poison what the hell should I do know.

But wait I don't believe this werewolf shit I have to check to make sure. I will not play the love game anymore it's a waste of time, now I have to kill him and see if he is going to die or not.

Let's see if he's werewolf or not.

I snapped out of my thoughts when he said ''Planning how to kill me already.''

I chuckled and said ''No I'm not, shut up.''

Lied again.

We went inside and he told me I can wonder around the house watch TV make food do whatever I want but don't do anything funny. I nodded and he left for his work leaving David here with me. Of course to keep an eye on me.

I was watching TV.
''Want to join me'' I asked David but he didn't even glanced at me.

''Hey I asked you something David'' I yelled and he looked at me.

''I'm here to looked after you not have fun ma'am'' he told me in a robotic voice.

I scoffed and ignored him. After sometime I saw that it's 3 pm already, so I went into kitchen and saw Molly there she was making something.

''Hey there Molly what you making today'' I asked her and sat behind her.

''Good afternoon miss I am making spicy fusilli pasta do you like it'' he asked me.

''I never had it, but I like pasta so I think i'll like it too'' i told her and asked her if i can help but she refused.

After some time she placed the pasta infront of me and it looked delicious.

She was leaving so I asked her ''Wait eat with me where are you going.''

''I'm going home ma'am I don't eat here, only when it's necessary'' she said and left.

I was done and washed the dishes and after some time I went outside because it's dark and I love dark. I was sitting there getting bored so I asked David, because he was standing there like a ghost.

''Are you like Ace too'' I asked.

''Yes'' he told me.

''So you can beat me easily if I try to do something right'' I said.

''Yes miss but I will not harm you until it's very necessary'' he told me.

''First stop calling me miss it makes me feel old and second so are you just as strong as Ace'' I asked.

''No one is more stronger than alpha'' he told me.

I hummed and asked ''Come here sit with me I don't like this all formality and all just be like a normal human being......I mean normal werewolf.....whatever is good for you.''

He hesitated and eventually sat at a good distance from me.

''You are going to be a great luna'' he told me.

''Huh? Luna what does that mean'' I asked.

''Luna is who is just like alpha, who is our leader like alpha, we give the same respect to our Luna just like we do to alpha Ace'' he told me.

''And you are his mate and you are perfect'' he said and kept looking straight.

''Why do you think I'm perfect and going to be a good luna'' I questioned him.

''Well you are phantom and everybody know how powerful phantom is, doesn't matter if you are not werewolf like us you are human and a strong one, every pack needs a strong and smart Luna because luna's are like the backbone of packs'' he told me.

''We always wished to get your kind of luna and moon goddess made our wish come true'' he exhaled softly looking at the bright sky.

''Thanks i guess'' I said awkwardly.

''What about other mafia members whom your alpha has met do they know the truth about him and y'all'' I asked.

''No they don't other than our community and mafia members no body know, and now including you too'' he answered.

''We can be friends if you don't mind because I am hella bored here and you are the only person who is present with me in this house, so it's going to be good I think'' I stated.

He looked at me hesitant and didn't said anything. ''Don't worry about Ace he's not going to say anything, I won't let him okay'' I said and forwarded my hand to shake.

He hesitated again but eventually shook our hands and said ''Okay friends I guess.''

I laughed softly and told him ''So from now call me phantom or anything you want but not miss.''

''...I have a..a nickname for you, if you don't mind I'll call you that'' he stutterd.

''I won't mind, tell me'' I said.

''Umm....eh...tesoro'' he stutterd.

''What does that mean I'm not that good in italian'' I told him.

''It means treasure, I gave you this name because you are a treasure for alpha and for night pack too'' he explained.

''Aww..so sweet David thanks'' I chuckled and he blushed a little.

I heard someone clearing their throat so I turned around and saw Ace standing there he looked between me and David. David stood up immediately and bowed his head infront if him.

''I didn't left you here to gossip and give nicknames David'' he calmly said. But his calmness was not giving good signs.

''I told him to talk to me and sit with me, unlike you who locked me here for forever I needed someone to talk or I'm going to be insane, so you mister do no talk to my friend like this got it'' I threatened.

He kept staring at me and told David to leave. ''He's not going to be your friend or anything if you want to talk to someone talk to Molly whole day but not him.''

''And who are you to order me'' I said and stood infront him even though I reach his chest I wanted to look deadly.

He grabbed me hard and pulled me towards him and I gasped and collided with him, my both hands were on his chest because of the sudden movement.

''You are my mate and I do not like it if someone else is trying to take what's mine'' he whispered harshly.

''You don't own me shadow....and he is innocent he's not trying to take anything stupid, don't you trust your own man'' I said.

''I don't trust any man because eventually they are man, don't go near him again'' he threatened me.

''I will, because I made him my friend and if you keep behaving like a fucking possessive man then I won't take a minute to cut your balls out'' I threatened him now.

He exhaled sharply and it looked like he was trying to calm himself. ''Just don't do anything to piss me off and warn him to be just friends with you, because if he cross a line then you don't want to know what I'll do with him.

He touched my cheeks softly and went inside, looking like he is ready to murder someone.

_____________________________________________

Published: June 23.
Words: 2206.

Hey sweet peas♡ I hope you liked the chapter.

☆Tell me the best part that you liked◇

☆Comments so I can communicate with you guys♤

•Vote and share•

-Bubiee♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 32.6K 53
β™”οΈŽπ“π‘πž π‘π¨π²πšπ₯ 𝐀π₯𝐩𝐑𝐚 𝐊𝐒𝐧𝐠 & π“π‘πž πŒπšπ­πžβ™”οΈŽ βπš†πš‘πšŠπš πš‹πš›πš˜πš”πšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚜𝚘 πš‹πšŠπš? πšƒπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš‘πšŠπš 𝚝𝚘 πšŒπš•πš˜οΏ½...
1.8M 74.4K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
447K 10.3K 50
~~First book in Alpha Series~~ ~~~Completed~~~ This is my first book, so be warned it isn't the best. Natalie has gone through one rejection and is n...
1.2K 55 22
"Some Monsters are created by their loved ones" "He fixed her broken heart but soon broke it again by himself" "She fell first but he fell harder" ...