π‘­π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒖:...

By lovemelikeuuuu

Modern College AU: In his third year of college, Naruto Uzumaki has been near the top of the list as a unive... More

β€οΈŽοΈŽπˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπβ€οΈŽοΈŽ
1: π‘Άπ’ƒπ’”π’†π’“π’—π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”
2. 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕
3. 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍
4. π‘»π’“π’Šπ’‚π’
5. π‘»π’‰π’“π’π’˜π’ƒπ’‚π’„π’Œ!
6. 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒔.
7. 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔
8. π‘ͺ𝑢𝑡𝑭𝑳𝑰π‘ͺ𝑻
9. π‘Ίπ’–π’π’“π’Šπ’”π’†
10. 𝑨 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉
11. 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔
12. π‘΄π’Šπ’”π’•π’‚π’Œπ’†π’”
13. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕
14. π‘Ύπ’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’”
15. 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔
16. 𝑢𝑢𝑷𝑺
17. π‘­π’†π’†π’π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’”
18. π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’‡π’π’“π’•
19. π‘¨π’π’ˆπ’†π’“
20. 𝑢𝒗𝒆𝒓
π΅π‘œπ‘›π‘’π‘  πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘ŸοΌšπ‘΄π’π’Žπ’†π’π’•π’”
22. π‘·π’‚π’”π’”π’Šπ’π’
23. π‘¨π’”π’”π’–π’Žπ’‘π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”
24. π‘Όπ’π’…π’†π’“π’”π’•π’‚π’π’…π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’”
25. π‘·π’†π’“π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’
26. π‘»π’†π’Žπ’‘π’•π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”
27. π‘©π’π’šπ’‡π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’…π’”
28. π‘΄π’Šπ’π’†ΰ°Œ
SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENT
29. π‘©π’…π’‚π’š π‘©π’π’š
30. π‘¨π’Šπ’Ž
31. 𝑴𝒆𝒔𝒔
32. π‘¨π’π’”π’˜π’†π’“π’”
33. 𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒅𝒆
34. π‘΄π’‚π’Œπ’†π’–π’‘
35: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅 ღ
𝑼𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆?!(12/19)

21. β€οΈŽοΈŽπ‘­π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝑭𝒐𝒓 π’€π’π’–β€οΈŽοΈŽ

743 25 25
By lovemelikeuuuu

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘
"Who is he in relation to the patient?"  The nurse asked Sakura

"I'm her boyfriend" he spoke sternly. Sasuke smirked.

The nurse was still concerned "What happened to you? Do you want some medical attention before you go in?" She said as she examined the bruises on his face and hands.

"I was dealing with the guy that roofied my girlfriend".

She smiled "Very well. She is starting  to
stir so I think she is going to wake soon".

All he could do was look at her with a broken heart. He was balling his fists so hard his knuckles nearly popped out.

"Has anyone contacted her family?" She asked.

Sakura spoke "They'll be on their way soon".

They all entered the room quietly. The growing sound of a beeping monitor is what she first heard. Repeated thumps invaded her skull.

Why is my head pounding?

As her body & mind awakened, Hinata felt slight drowsiness & a pain from her head to her toes.

Her eyes slowly started to open and when she fully could, her vision was clouded by bright white lights and everything was blurry.

She looked around the room seeing blobs of pink black and yellow.

Hinata rubbed her eyes but when she touched her left one she felt immediate pain.

"OW!"

It was strong enough to make her cry.

"Hinata sweetie can you hear me?" She heard a woman's voice say.

She nodded with tears coming out.

"Where am I?".

She decided to rub her right eye to try and see. Soon the colors she saw where the heads of Sakura Sasuke and Naruto.

She looked around once more, recognizing she was in a hospital room.

"You're at the hospital. Do you remember what happened?" The nurse asked her.

Hinata felt another wince of pain.
"Ow!". This pounding headache and now sore eye were all she could think about but she tried hard to remember how she even got here.

"Umm, I was..."

Her mind slowly flooded back with the memories.

"I..I.. was".

Mentally she pictured his white hair, pale eyes & how off he was acting.

"I was at bar, and I felt weird so I texted Sakura".

Seeing her in this bed, weak, afraid & hurt made his blood boil. It should've never came to this.

"Then he got me a drink because I was thirsty". Her throat salivated remembering how much she just needed water that moment at the club. Everything after started coming back much faster.

She started to stare at the bed blankly. Her heart sinking.

Choking on her words "We went outside...my head started spinning".

Hinata started to cry again "I-I felt weak but I scratched him".

She was fully sobbing "But then he hit me".
"And then everything went black... did he... did he rap-"

"No" Sasuke said sternly.
"I punched him right after you blacked out. Naruto went back and... finished business with him".

She looked up surprised as she registered Narutos beat up face. His bloodied visage made her forget all about her own pain.
She started crying harder "Naruto you-".

Naruto rushed to the bed and hugged all of her so her head was in his chest.

"Shhh it's okay Princess don't worry about me I'm fine" & she held him back. The warmth he instantly provided could've healed her.

In that instance, Hinata momentarily, mentally withdrew from everything. The smell of his fresh scented cologne hit her nose, his arms supplying  a warmth she missed & his soft voice in her ear recovered whatever anger & sadness she previously held.

"I'm so sorry princess" he whispered as he rocked her "I'm here now alright? And I'm never letting you go".

She nodded as she continued to sob into his chest. Clearly she was still frightened over her encounter. The nurse, Sakura and Sasuke all read the room & knew it was their time to depart from the couple. "We're gonna give you two a minute" Sakura said quietly. Naruto looked back at her and nodded while Sasuke gave him a wink. There's no way things can get more fucked up then they are right now.

After a couple of more minutes of consoling & snuggling. Hinata lifted her head up to meet Naruto's face. She cupped it gently "Your all beat up". He smirked "You should see what he looks like". She looked side to side in his eyes, so unsure about everything but just grateful he was here right now to comfort her.

The blonde was ridden with guilt. "I'm sorry Princess, this is all my fault".

"No, don't say that. I was just ..". Hinata couldn't finish her sentence because the sudden fear of revealing how she felt surfaced. Everything would be out on the table & this was just all too much.

But Naruto knew this was his moment. No matter the turn of events. He held her face with a delicate touch. The bruise surrounding her left eye made him sick to his stomach. He was happy he beat up Toneri but it was the fact that this happened in the first place.

He scanned her face to see if she was hurt anywhere else. And Hinata did the same.

"Does your face hurt?" She asked him worried. He had some cuts, dried blood & bruises but it wasn't too bad. Naruto gave her a small sad side smile. "Not nearly as much as my heart". She blinked in confusion. "W-what do you mean?". He gently caressed her hands, really to stop himself from shaking. It's now or never.

He shook his head, "My heart hurts because I'm a fucking dumbass. I kept fighting it. Every single time. And when was I ready to... say those words out loud I completely went the wrong way. Yesterday I put revenge first instead of saying how I really felt about you".

Hinata felt a knot in her stomach. "A-and how do you really feel about me?".

Her mouth dropped slightly, her eyes widened & her eyes brows slightly raised as the next sentence left his mouth.

"Princess.... I should've told you a long time ago, that I'm falling for you".

                                        ***

He was so afraid of rejection that right after Naruto confessed he speed talked through his explanation. He gave her the run down on his past feelings for Ino, when his feelings for her began, when his feelings for Ino stopped, & what actually happened at Yahiko's house last night. Naruto didn't even give her a chance to ask a question! She had so many but she also wasn't in the state to handle a long emotional conversation. And Naruto knew that.

Naruto told Hinata to take time to think about his confession. He wouldn't rush her for answer on whether or not she felt the same way towards him. She spent a total of two days in the hospital so she was released late Saturday afternoon. Sunday came & she needed to study for her first midterm of the week. Hinata wanted to tell him how she felt as soon as possible. But that wasn't a conversation for over the phone or when they didn't even have time.

The second day she was in hospital, Sakura came back and explained everything much slower. "So... Naruto said he's in love with me?". Sakura sweetly smiled at her and nodded "He called you gravity".

Hinata's eyes widened in surprise. "Huh?" The pinkette laughed "He said just like gravity he feels he gets pulled closer to you". Her body got a rush of warmth at the sentence,  that was just toooo romantic. Her eyes looked at her room wall unable to comprehend if that was something he truly said about her. Sakura knew the girl was too shook for words. "He's done with Ino. For real this time, he doesn't have any feelings for her at all". Hinata frowned "I'm not sure that's true... he's loved her for years". Sakura collected the pretty girls hands into her own and rubbed them softly. "Naruto wouldn't lie about this... but if you need more assurance than you should talk to him yourself".

A ball of nerves formed in her stomach at the idea of confessing her love to him.

***

In the days & nights that followed, Naruto grew to fully accept  that he was in love. Hinata owned him. Whether she knew it or not & the days of him being a raging fuck boy with no interest in commitment were over. Now the beast that was an infatuated man was tempted to be released from its cage depending on what the pretty moon eyed young lady decided.

It was Tuesday night. The blonde was sprawled out on the couch with a long face with his boys at his side watching another game. He knew it was mid terms week but damn!

Ding Dong

Sasuke got up to answer the door & Naruto didn't even bother looking to see who it was. His eyes were on the television but his mind was on her.

Hurry up and tell me you love me too princess.

Sasuke smiled happily at the sight. Over his shoulder he called out "Naruto you got a delivery!". The blonde groaned and sluggishly walked over to Sasuke closed the front door mid way, his back facing the outside. "What is it?" He asked annoyed. Sasuke's arm pushed the rest of the door open to reveal the human of Naruto's desires.

"Princess!" He ran straight to her and hugged her, picking her up and twirling her around. Apart of him couldn't even believe she was real! She was here! At his house!

Sasuke walked back to the couch and whispered to Sai "I think we're gonna have a new roomate".
The artist chuckled "That or we're gonna have to move out soon".

They watched the reunion.

Naruto finally put her down and the two stared at each other for a moment. Her eye was still a bit bruised but she regained the color in her face. She seemed perfectly healthy. But of course there was the emotional damage to deal with....

She missed those deep blue irises that peered in to her soul, making her feel warm and fuzzy and nervous all at once. Those strong arms and the way he could pick her up like a feather, how good it felt to be wrapped in them. His smell his aura just everything she longed for him deeply.

"Hi..."'she shyly said.
"Hi...".

Both of their hearts were pounding and they spoke at the same time.

"So how are you-".

They giggled at their states and Naruto took her hand. "Come in..". She walked through the big black doors of his home, saying hi to Sai and Sasuke. Both of the boys gave her a wink, making her already nervous stomach feel butterflies more intense. She followed Naruto through the wide open kitchen and down the steps that led to his bedroom.

Once they were in he closed the door behind him  & both sensed the thick tension that was like an elephant in the room. He kept his back on the door watching her every move. Hinata looked around his bedroom, something she's never gotten to do before in the two times she'd been over. It was nice and airy. She shoved her hands in her back jean pockets "I...um... I missed you".

The tightness in his muscles slowly released. "I miss you so much princess".

She smiled at him, her eyes an unreadable expression but if he only knew she was incredibly nervous.

"I-I have been th-thinking about what you said at the hospital.."she started to pace back and forth until she settled  "and .... there's something  I'm confused about".

She sat down on his bed closing her eyes and shaking her head "So you...and Ino?".

"Nonexistent" he stated firmly.

That made her feel relief but she still needed a better understanding."But you're not hurt at all? She intended to hurt you, use you. You have to be some sort of heart broken". Naruto slowly walked over to Hinata and crouched down to be inbetween her knees. She stared down into those blue irises filled with a passion she had never seen before. He grabbed her hands and stared caressing them as he spoke. "I'm relieved. I was blinded by a potential I gave her. I'm happy that whatever I felt for Ino only existed when I was 16. When she was just my first love. And that's the past".

Naruto got the courage to place a hand on her cheek and bring Hinata a couple of inches closer. He spoke with a sexy but assuring base "I know now exactly what I want & feel. I have a very good idea of what I want in my future". He pulled her down another two inches and now his lips were nearly on top of hers. "Wanna take a guess on who's in it princess?".

Her breaths started getting shorter & she felt she might have a panic attack. She stuttered in complete surprise. "S-so .... When y-you said you were f-falling for me?". The blonde softly smiled "I meant it. I'm falling in love with you Hinata. I've had this growing abyss of emotions for you. Every day that it passes it only gets deeper.... I love you.... Hinata". He said the three little words for the first time with a bit of fear but there was no going back. It's been so long since he had ever truly felt it for someone. Hinata again was at a lost for words.

There was a deep red spreading across her cheeks & he started looking from her eyes to her lips. But a strike of doubt ran in his mind at her lack of a response.  "If you don-".

"Mm!".

His words were cut short
By her lips meeting his.

They halted there, completely still. Neither one of them moving in fear that this moment was in fact fake. But then Hinata every so gently placed her hands on his whiskered cheeks and caressed them with her thumb. It was now him who had to relax and not freak out at the reality that she kissed him. They both began slowly standing up with their lips still connected. The thumbs of his hands held her cheeks while the other fingers slightly held her the side of neck. Their mouths started to move and their heads went in opposite deepening their kiss.

It was pure electricity. As Naruto slipped his tongue inside of her mouth he felt a shiver run down his spine. Their tongues started slowly colliding, tasting each other for the first time & the both of them reveled in the others flavor. Hinata was starting to feel light headed as he sucked on her tongue and grabbed her by the waist, lifting the fabric of her shirt up a little bit. It was skin he had never touched before & the deeper he kissed her the more his mind told his hands to roam.

The quiet room was filled with the audio of their lips and tongues attacking each other hungrily. Hinata stuck a hand in his hair and grabbed a fist of it by his neck and another gripped the end of his t shirt for support. All thoughts her brain could produce were paused, & her entire mind was filled with nothing but a dopamine rush. The two broke away at the same time to get some air. They looked at each other panting heavy breaths, & after a few short moments smiles broke out on their faces & they started laughing. She leaned up and kissed him gently and before sweetly whispering "I love you too".

This time, Naruto picked her up and threw her onto his bed, jumping on top of her and kissing her all over her beautiful face. It made her giggle, and that sound made him smile. Muah muah muah

He then flipped her over so she was laying on top of him  and hugged the shit out of her. He repeatedly smooched the top of her head as well, smothering her like his favorite pillow. "Princess you're mine mine mine mine no one else's alright? Mine. M -I -N -E Hinata". He laid her down next to him and started kissing her even more passionately than before. She lost all train of thought all over again.

It was so surreal to both of them. This finally happened. After all the dates, alone time, fights, heartaches and misunderstandings. Naruto's hand went back to her waist and hers wrapped around his neck. Hungry was a an understatement. And Naruto had dreamt of this moment many times. Just to taste her lips again after nearly three months was heaven to him. And just like their first kiss, Hinata could tell she would have a clouded judgement when it came to him.

As their tongues mingled, Naruto pressed his body to hers, gripping her waist and a groan erupted from his throat. He moved his lips to her cheeks but when the top of his cheek made contact near her eye she winced in pain. "Ow!".

Naruto backed up, realizing she was still bruised on her left eye. "I'm sorry princess". She shook her head and kissed his nose. "It's okay my Prince".
She layed her head down on Narutos pillow and he looked upon her face. The skin around her left eye was definitely way less puffy but the bruise was black and blue. He softly caressed her features with his index finger. "I'm sorry he did this to you". Hinata started playing with the hem of Narutos shirt, "It's not your fault Naruto".

"But if I only told you earlier than ..."

She grabbed his roaming finger and held his hand in her chest. "You couldn't have known that would happen. Neither did I. I don't want you blaming yourself for something you had no control over".

Naruto pecked her once again making sure his face hovered over hers. He let his head rest on his hand with his elbow bent on the pillow. They discussed what Hinata should do about Toneri. After her visitors left the hospital, she did file a police report but she had zero information that was helpful. She gave them his name, what she believed the model of his car was and the places he took her. But she didn't have his license plate, his address, and when she gave them his contact information, it went straight to voicemail, as if the number was no longer in service. Naruto suggested that she tell the dean at their school there is a predator on campus, and he of course would tell everyone what a piece of shit Toneri was. But what if he didn't show up?

The cops checked other hospitals to see if any young men came in with severe bruising & bleeding but there were no leads in the days that followed. It seemed the bastard knew how to lay low.  Besides the Toneri  discussion, the first order of business was the titles discussion.

Naruto just confessed that he was in love with her & she said those three precious words right back to him. But did that mean they should stay officially dating? Was there a need to take this slow or could they just resume like nothing happened?

As much as she loved kissing him & he was showing he did not want to stop kissing her, Hinata  had to break apart to get this off her mind. She placed a delicate hand on his chest"Naruto... ". He gave her a new look within his eyes, they burned with rapture & it was almost enough for her to forget what she wanted to say.
"Yes my love?".

It only just occurred to her that there was a variety of names he would only just begin to address her with. "So... how do we do this? We are official official? I am yours and you are mine? As of today? And if not then is this-".

Naruto shut her right  up with another kiss. This time pouring his entire soul into it & then some. He caressed her cheek as if she was fragile glass. When he lightened the pressure of his lips on hers he sensually tugged out her bottom lip. Her eyes flew open & little gasp escaped her. Naruto chuckled a little and backed up. Tucking a strand of hair behind her and looking at her amorously. "This is official official. I am yours only & you are mine only. As of today". And hopefully every day after this he thought.

Naruto quickly pulled out his phone to check the date. "October 17th. 9:22pm. Our official date".

Official.
Ooh how good that sounded in her ears! This was for real this time!! Naruto laid his head back on his head and look at ceiling.

"You know babe I think we need to set some rules?".

My love
Babe
All in less than thirty minutes?

She giggled and rolled her eyes "Here we go again".

He began caressing her cheek and pulled her waist in with the other. Looking lovingly in her eyes and planted a deep kiss on her lips
"One," he spoke on her lips "we tell each other everything. No holding back. The raw truth no matter how much it hurts".

Hinata nodded "I agree".

"Two... we take this at the pace that feels right for us. Really what feels right for you. I'm not going to rush into things & I'm willing to wait". She giggled again knowing exactly what he was trying to say "You mean sex?".

He got flustered but nodded "Yes". Hinata could see the red spreading across his embarrassed whiskered cheeks. She boldly got up from her laid down position to straddle  his waist and lay her chest on his which made him feel a rise in body temperature. They stared each other down deep in the eyes as he went on
"Rule number three," his voice sounded way more serious & his demeanor earnest. " I may fuck up. I may say the wrong thing, be that jealous boyfriend who punches someone for a stupid comment, and I'm still learning how to correctly say what I feel so if you could please just be patient with me, I promise you Hinata I'll make you the happiest woman in the world. You have all of me".

The sincerity she heard in his voice made her heart flutter, she nodded "Rule number three patience. I can do that". She gave him a big kiss on the cheek that made him lean into it lovingly.
"And rule number four, the last rule, is.....you must agree to go on an official first date with me".

She rubbed their noses together.
"I agree to all four of your rules".

He was about to kiss her but she backed away
"I have some rules of my own" Hinata said.

He fake groaned and leaned back on the bed
"Ugh here we goooo".

She laughed, took his hands into hers & intertwined them. "Rule number 1:
We'll really I only have one rule". Her delivery came out hasty, almost scared. Naruto cocked his head to the side and rubbed her hand, "Go on".

She sighed with nervousness.
"I know... you just told me that you don't feel anything for Ino. And I believe you".

She looked down at their conjoined hands.
"But I can't act like I won't be insecure. Or have second thoughts. We've spent three months trying to get you to win her back. Three months of you convincing me she was the only woman on your mind".

Naruto's face fell into a frown but he could completely understand where she was coming from. In the beginning he really was all about Ino but over time & especially in the last month it was evident that he had feelings for Hinata. Of course he would be understanding. He proved he was a terrible communicator. His princess would need time & proof that he really was all about her.

"So my rule is that ... you don't get mad when I need reassurance, and that I might need a lot of it. I've loved you.. this entire time and I had to watch as you said you only loved her".

Naruto got off of his back and grabbed her waist. Cupping one of her cheeks and pulling her face down to his.

"I promise I will give you all the reassurance you need princess. And I promise you with my entire heart you're the only woman I love. I'll say it every day, every minute every second. And I'll show you as well. I love you Hinata. I'm yours".

She had no more words for him, only kisses.
They stayed like that on his bed making out passionately for the next thirty minutes. Really once they started it was hard to stop. Breaking few times for air but just enjoying their ability to be at this proximity with each other. They snuggled & basked in the joy of finally being together. No more fake anything & now there was only love.
*******************************************
A.N: Don't think this story is close to over just because they're together now 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 85 15
Shikamaru and Temari go to prom as each others date but they fake it all... The story takes place with them in privet high school it's about April th...
1.6K 90 2
α΄…Ιͺκœ±α΄„α΄Ι΄Ι΄α΄‡α΄„α΄›α΄‡α΄… ➯ π‘…π‘’π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ƒπ‘’π’Έπ“‰π‘’π’Ή Naruto and Sasuke are seniors in high school and are aware they aren't content with their lives. They both find...
104K 2.3K 35
{COMPLETE} Naruto Uzimaki has been in school for about 5 months and everyone ignores him because he has no parents and people think he's irresponsib...
9.2K 301 12
Two 23 year olds take a summer internship opportunity in Kumogakure. Hinata Hyuga was just looking to hone her skills and be away from home... Narut...