The Band || Jjk Men x F Reader

By D4rk_S0ul09

"What are you complaining about now Gojo?" Nanami asked, massaging his temple. "We need a lady in the band... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 4

518 20 5
By D4rk_S0ul09

Naoya's POV

"Alright, you're all dismissed." Sin said as she gathered some paper that we gave her, containing some small lines that we made and she said she'll make something out of it, it was her given assignment from last time. I did finish mine but I guess she'll still check on it. "Oh, wait... Naoya can you meet me here tomorrow?" She suddenly asked, as I got up looking at her.

The others looking at us. "Only him?" Choso asked jealousy obviously dripping out of his lips, if it just shows he'll be drooling by now. "Yeah, only him. We'll work on the song he created and we'll let you all hear it by friday. Also it'll be open for suggestions if you want changes." She said, smiling as she placed the papers in a folder. Putting it in a drawer as she grabs her helmet hugging it.

Looking at us as she tilted her head to the side. "Y'all wanna grab a drink?" She suddenly asked, making me raise a brow up as the other looked at her curiously. "You know, like a drink till you drop things. Whoever gets drunk first will pay." She said, smiling at us as she walked towards the door walking out. "Wait- why did she invite us?" I asked, Gojo and Geto shrugged running after her excited to spend time with her.

Making me and the rest follow behind them.

______________

Sindreaquiri's POV

"Nah, I fucking pass. I ain't riding on her motorcycle this time!" I heard Choso complain, making me laugh as I straddle my motorcycle. "Oh come on~ I'm pretty sure, I'm a good driver!" I exclaimed, rolling my eyes playfully at him. They all exchanged look. "I have my truck, so I'm pretty sure one must ride with Sin." Toji said, as he shrugged his shoulder.

They all turned to look at Choso. "Fuck you all! I'm no sacrificial lamb!" Choso yelled and got in Toji's truck first as Geto and Gojo also runned towards Toji truck, Nanami obviously who silently walked towards it is already sitting there comfortably, while Sukuna and Naoya exchanged looks. "Fine, I'll ride her- I mean with her." Sukuna said, as he crossed his arms. "But I also want to!" Naoya said, making me awkwardly looking at them.

They're arguing it stopped when Toji, bonked Naoya's head dragging him by his shirt. Making Sukuna smile, as he won. What are they even competing? "Kawasaki Ninja H2R... Hmm I was planning to buy one, is this worth the money?" Sukuna asked as he examined my motorcycle for a while, I smiled as I tilted my head. "Worth every penny!" I said as I got off my motorcycle, opening the seat and giving him an extra helmet and my key.

"You seemed interested to try it, so why don't you drive?" I said smiling, as I grab a bottle of water. Drinking it while he weared the helmet, straddling my motorcycle as I wear my helmet, getting on behind him still holding a water bottle. "Hey, Sukuna can you do me a favor." I said, he turned to me to listen.

Nanami's POV

"What the hell?! No fair, I thought Sin was driving that's why I said no." Choso said, as I looked at the rear mirror looking to see, Sukuna is the one who is driving the motorcycle and she has her arms around his waist. "Wish that was you huh?" Gojo said as he was looking at me and I just raised my middle finger at him in response.

"Which reminds me, she said your intimidating and sometimes feel you hate her." Geto said as he bit his hair tie, gathering his hair. "Do you hate her?" Naoya asked, as he have his hand out the truck with his phone. "No, I don't." I answered shortly, is that how she really feel? What makes her think that? "How cold of you, Kento" Toji said as he have his eyes on the road.

"I don't, I just can't socialize with her properly." I said looking out the window, to see her motorcycle on the side of the truck she knocked on my window. Toji rolled down as he press a button. "Do you need some-" I was cut off when a splash of water hit my face. As she laughs loudly. "Drive fast Sukuna!" She commanded and Sukuna gladly obeyed.

I heard the other four men in the back laugh, as Toji gave me some tissue and I gladly accepted. "Maybe you really should figure it out, I'm pretty sure you'll click." Gojo said trying to stop his laughter as he speak. "Smile Nanami!" Naoya said, taking a picture of me making me groan as I loosen my tie and slowly unbuttoned my top.

As Geto gave me some of his spare clothes. My eyes followed Sin's motorcycle, this time on Toji's side yet they slowed down making them face to face with Naoya who innocently waved his hand at them. "HEY! SIN!" Naoya suddenly yelled when Sin pulled his phone from his hand, when she did Sukuna increased their speed. Making Choso laughs who is seated beside Naoya. "Those Rascals." I said as I took off my wet top, putting on Geto's shirt.

"Told you, you should ride with her." Gojo said to Choso, who in response raised his middle finger at him. "Shut up, she's a scary driver when drunk and I don't want to fucking die you asshole." Choso said as he rolled his eyes. Geto who stops the two from bickering because he's in the middle of them. "Stop kicking my seat Naoya!" Toji suddenly hissed, because Naoya was kicking his seat as he drive.

"Drive faster! My phone!" Naoya whined like a bitch. Making me look at Toji who held on the stirring wheel tightly.

Sindreaquiri's POV

"They're taking a long time getting here." Sukuna said as he leaned on my motorcycle, as I sat my motorcycle sideways. "They're probably fighting." He continued, making me tilt my head sideways. "How so? You all seem so close." I said swinging my legs as I look up the sky, watching the stars. "We have our differences, like Geto, Gojo and Naoya they click because they're chaotic." He explained as he suddenly makes me part my legs, and forced himself between with his back facing me.

Making me wrap my arms around his neck. "I see, don't you and Toji click? What's your similarities?" I asked, as I placed my chin on too of his head. "Hmm, maybe because we can talk without yelling at each other and we respect each other." He said as he had his hand on my knee. "Who does Nanami click with?" I asked, as I still have my eyes up the sky. "He clicks with Choso most of the time." He said as he chuckled. "We all met when we're still kids, did you know that?" He asked.

Making me blink. "Woah, really? No I didn't know that." I said as I looked down at him, who slowly turned and faced me. "You know what is the thing that we didn't expect to have similarly?" "What is it?" I asked. "A lady that we love." He said, staring at me. Making me tilt my head to the side lightly as my lips are slowly forming to a 'o' shape. "Who is this lucky girl? Don't you all fight about her?" I asked plenty of questions.

Yet he just laughed and flicked my forehead. "O-ow! Hey!" I whined rubbing my forehead, glaring at him. Yet suddenly shocked when he suddenly leaned, his face was so near as we both looked at each other making me get a full glimpse of his face close up, how his pink hair really complimented his face, in short his everything.

He suddenly leaned close, as I am still like a rock. What the hell is he doing? Shivers run down my spine as his breath hits my ears. "You're so dense, really really dense." He said as he placed his head on my shoulder. "Eh?? What do you mean by that? Sukuna? Hey!" I continued to ramble some words. And he just ignored me, who is this girl that they love? and! Why is he so comfortable with me!

I squinted my eyes as a light suddenly hit my eyes. "Oh, it's them sukuna!" I informed, as Toji parked his Truck, beside us. Naoya immediately got out of the truck, walking towards us pulling Sukuna away from me. "My phone Sin!" He said, clearly mad. Making me chuckle and raise both of my hands in the air. "It ain't here." I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

Making him turn and suddenly jump on Sukuna, they began wrestling on the parking lot as me and the others watch. I stilled when there was a hand on both sides of my waist I turned to see Nanami holding me. "Don't you think you have to apologize?" He asked, looking down at me as I looked up at him. Apologize? Eh? Should I?

I gave him a gentle smile and flatly said. "Nope." Making Gojo and Geto laugh beside him, who he turned to and glared at them making them shut up before he returned his gaze at me. "Apologize." He said, more like demanding me. I let put a giggle as I tilted my head to the side. "Nope." I replied, looking away as I saw Toji and Choso pulling Naoya and Sukuna away from each other.

Making me smile and wanted to get off my motorcycle but Nanami is clearly blocking my way, he is standing in between me after all. "Oh come on Nanami! Move I'm hungry." I grumbled as I tried to push him, he wouldn't budge making me just place a hand on his chest. Out of curiosity I suddenly started poking his chest, woah he have a hard chest underneath his suit?!

"Fine! I'm sorry!" I said and kissed his cheeks, making him still like a rock while I successfully got down and went beside Toji who is almost near the entrance. "Hurry up, Kento! We don't have all day." Choso said as he was standing between Sukuna and Naoya, making me snicker as we line at the entrance of the bar. The bouncer stopped and looked at me. "Boss! You're here!" He said in a panic making me facepalm as I pulled him by his shirt towards me, placing a hand on his mouth.

"I told you don't call me that!" I whispered yelled at him as he let out a nervous chuckle. "You're the one who didn't give a heads up boss." I arched my brow at him which made him shut up and just opened the door for us. "You own this too?!" Gojo yelled as he followed behind me. I walked in a available VIP room and sat down. "Shut up and just drink until you drop, Satoru." I said and smiled at him

__________________

"W-what are you looking a-at h-huh?!" Gojo yelled at a mirror in the room as I continued to drink watching him in amusement. We started at 7pm It was almost 2am, Sukuna, Geto, andNanami is already sleeping in the couch. Toji is just silently drinking beside me, Choso is with Naoya downstairs in the dancefloor. I stilled when Gojo suddenly sat down on the table in front of me, making some of the bottle fall down and some food spill.

I looked up at him as he have a pink cheeks, messy hair and unbuttoned clothes. "Your drunk." I said he gave me a drunk smile as he held my chin, leaning close to me. "You're so pretty~ do you have a boyfriend? N-no of course y-you don't- I'm y-your husband- r-right?" He said drunkly, making me chuckle. What kind of nonsense is this person saying?

"Stop being weird Gojo." Toji said as he hits Gojo's arm that is holding my chin. Making the drunk men pout. "She don't know that we l-" he wasn't able to finish his sentence when he heard a glass shattering, making him gasp dramatically. "O-oh no~ it broke!" Gojo said, making me laugh at him. This guy is crazy.

"Hey~ Sin you wanna kiss? I've been wanting to kiss you since I saw you~ can I? " He suddenly asked, making me raise an eyebrow at him. This guy is brutally honest. "What's my prize if I did?" I asked, playing along with him making Toji glare at Gojo. "Hmm~ I'll buy let you go to a trip to Hawaii~" Gojo said, making me chuckle. I can afford that but it's a steal for just a kiss right? A little kiss wouldn't hurt.

I finished my glass of rum, before pulling him by his collar, slamming my lips against his as he placed a hand behind my head, deepening the kiss. "F-fuck." He mumbled against the kiss before biting my lower lip a little too hard making me accidentally slip out a soft groan. "S-sotaru..." I mumbled as I slowly pulled away as he groaned and suddenly placed his head on my shoulder fully sitting down on my lap like a kid.

Toji cleared his throat as he looked away. "Damn you two." He said as he finished his drink, as I was in dazed fuck. I'm really shameless if I'm drunk. "Boss, these two passed out on the dancefloor." One of my bouncer said with Naoya and Choso on his side, making me laugh. "Can you carry them one by one to the limousine? Tell Sebastian his driving." I said he nodded his head as he dragged Naoya and Choso, for a while later he have some other bouncer carry Gojo, Nanami, Sukuna and Geto.

I turned to look at Toji, who has Naoya's wallet grabbing some bill and leaving it on the table. "Wait! He didn't get drunk first." I said, it was surprisingly Nanami. "Meh, Naoya wouldn't remember that." He said as he stared at me for a while. "Hey, sin?" "Yeah?" He faced me and walked towards me and mumbled a quick "Sorry" before smashing his lips against mine.

Making my eyes widen as, I was processing on what the hell is going on.

______________

Fact about your character ; You're absolutely a slow person especially to others feelings. When Draken confessed to you, you even thought of it as a joke not until he said it again and made sure you got it. Which probably took him few more tries.

You're filthy rich yet, still work because you want to.

You're smart but absolutely a airhead when it comes to somebody liking you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1K 27
✧˖°. ₊˚⊹꒷ ❝ ᥆𝖿ᥴ і𝗍s ᥙ і𝗍ᥲძ᥆rі ❞ ༘ ⋆。˚ 💤 ‧₊˚✩彡 íოթօɾԵαղԵ sԵմբբ ︱ ...
14K 687 12
❝ 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨. ❞ A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Nanami Kento. Founded in 1879, the Asahi Shimbun is one...
17.2K 629 40
𝒎 𝒆 𝒕 𝒂 𝒏 𝒐 𝒊 𝒂 // 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑, ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡, 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒. 𝑇𝑜 𝑡𝑢𝑟�...
1.4K 79 7
Jujutsu Kaisen x Female Reader [AU Mafia] What makes y/n so special? Why does everyone want to get their hands on her? First it was some bitchy demon...