Natural disasters, I won by h...

By pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Check 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Chapter 281 - 290

624 13 26
By pinqu_

ʚChapter 281 Instant Kill
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning sat up in fright, only to realize that she was dreaming, and the sun was still shining outside the window.

    Huo Yishen followed and woke up, "What's wrong?"

    The feeling of being chopped was too real, Jiang Ning's heart was pounding, and he wiped the sweat from his forehead and said, "

    I'm dreaming ." That man sitting next to Third Young Master Rong?"

    "I don't know him, but there is something for him."

    As he spoke, he told about the materials collected by the general office.

    That's the bad thing about being neighbors with rich people, you never know who else you've been digging into.

    It's okay if the three top off-road vehicles can't be driven, and now even Tang Dao and golf clubs can't be used.

    It can only be said that no one is lucky.

    In the last days of natural disasters, people are dying everywhere, but the boss alone is immortal.

    What can Huo Yishen say? They are all excellent players purchased at zero yuan, so be careful when using them in the future.

    After breakfast, Jiang Ning took inventory of the space, gathered weapons or materials that were temporarily unusable, and locked them all up, so as not to have to pick them up in case of emergency.

    The four of Lu Yu shared a walkie-talkie. Jiang Ning didn't know the specific time allocated, and didn't take the initiative to contact them for fear of disturbing their work.

    Unexpectedly, the other party did not take the initiative to contact for several days.

    She picked up the walkie-talkie several times, but after thinking about it, she put it down.

    When Ma Guangnian was in class, Jiang Ning simply drove to Guangdong City to pick him up, and then sent him back after class.

    At the same time, she took out a scanning pen to scan the thick medical book page by page, and then copied it to the electronic device.

    The book is too precious, she is afraid of accidentally damaging it, so it is better to return it as soon as possible.

    Not only returned the book, but also gave a USB flash drive, which contained the scanned copy.

    Ma Guangnian was very happy. The natural disaster came suddenly, and many precious books and materials were not transferred in time, and they were all soaked in the flood.

    Many of them are orphans, and if they are gone, they will really be gone.

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, "Mr. Ma, if you need it, I just have a scanning pen in my hand, and I can lend it to you." Ma Guangnian was not

    polite, and hoped that the natural disaster would end one day, and the preserved civilization would be passed on. to the future.

    Not taking classes, but taking care of herbs.

    The medicine fields in space are constantly expanding, while fewer and fewer crops are being grown.

    Under the care of Doudou, chickens, ducks and geese have really grown up a lot.

    They are gradually getting used to the changing weather, and as their appetites grow, they are in good spirits.

    Jiang Ning took another batch of eggs and quail eggs, and continued to incubate new lives with the incubator.

    The walkie-talkie rang, and Zheng Weili's voice came.

    Her condition has improved and she wants to get another batch of herbs.

    Listening to the voice, it seems to be a lot more cheerful.

    Jiang Ning was very happy, prepared herbs and took 5 catties of crushed corn kernels.

    Qin Chuan was at home and sent the two over.

    Huo Yishen accompanied Jiang Ning there.

    All three are at work, and only Zheng Weili is at home.

    After taking antidepressants, accompanied by books and music, I feel much better.

    Jiang Ning not only gave her acupuncture, but also adjusted her medication.

    Seeing Huo Yishen again after two years, Zheng Weili felt a lot of emotion. If he hadn't taught the three people a lot of defensive skills on the 18th floor, it is hard to say whether she would have survived to this day.

    Brother Shen doesn't talk much, but he always quietly guards Ah Ning. The two supported each other along the way, which is really enviable.

    Look at yourself again and mess things up.

    Depression is easy to think too much, Jiang Ning sent Huo Yishen away, comforted Zheng Weili and said, "Actually, I am quite envious of you."

    Really, she really looked down on Lu Yu.

    She is an orphan, Huo Yishen's parents died, and Doudou is young, so there is no family conflict when getting along.

    But Zheng Weili's family is very complicated. If she and Huo Yishen were substituted, it might not be possible for Lu Yu to stay forever, and even have no complaints about Zheng Weili.

    People always see each other's true character clearly when encountering major events.

    "You have no major physical problems. You need to overcome your emotions more. When you encounter things, think about the good side and come out."

    Driving back to the community, there was a rumbling sound above his head.

    It sounded like a propeller.

    Jiang Ning looked up and saw that it was a helicopter.

    The Rong family flew a helicopter back and landed slowly on the roof of the villa.

    The whole neighborhood is boiling.

    The Rong family was still the same Rong family, it was difficult for others to get a car, but they actually got a helicopter back without making a fuss.

    Still brand new.

    How can people not be envious.

    Envy is useless, there is no life.

    After dinner, I took my dog ​​out for a walk.

    Coincidentally, I ran into Rong Sanshao who was wearing a military overcoat again.

    He brought back a Tibetan mastiff from nowhere, tied it with a gold-plated dog chain, and walked with wind, "Sister, do you want to fight dogs?

    "

    Jiang Ning was too lazy to talk to him, his dog was a dog, but her Coke was a partner.

    However, the king did not see the king, the Tibetan mastiff and the horse dog bared their teeth at the same time, and the hairs all over their bodies stood on end.

    The Tibetan mastiff jumped forward, trying to jump over and bite the horse dog.

    Don't look at Rong Sanshao's mouth, the dog's leash is still tight, but he doesn't know that the Tibetan Mastiff rushed forward...

    He didn't let go, his body was dragged forward, and he fell heavily to the ground, followed by a slipper on one foot. fly out.

    Being held back by the master, the speed of the Tibetan mastiff slowed down.

    The world's offensive, only fast can not be broken, a slow regret for life.

    After three years of natural disasters, the horse and dog are not small, with well-developed muscles all over their bodies.

    It rushed out like an off-string arrow, knocking the Tibetan mastiff out with lightning speed.

    The dog follows the trainer, or it doesn't strike, and if it strikes, it has to win.

    Before the Tibetan mastiff fell on the ground and turned over, Coke threw himself and jumped more than two meters, biting the Tibetan mastiff's throat accurately.

    As long as the excrement shovel officer gives an order, the sharp teeth can bite off the blood vessels of the smelly dog.

    Not only was Rong Sanshao stunned, he was also dragged a few steps by the Tibetan mastiff, with scratches on his hands and face.

    His face, his face!

    Quickly turned over and sat up, hoping that the Tibetan Mastiff didn't let the blood splash on the spot.

    Where is the dog? And his dog!

    Following Jiang Ning's gaze, Third Young Master Rong was shocked at the time, what the hell!

    It doesn't matter if people can't beat 50 buildings, even dogs can... in seconds.

    Is there no reason anymore? Let others live.

    Hiss, his face...

    Hey, where are the slippers? O, the slippers are broken again!

    Young Master Rong broke his defense in an instant, and simply sat on the ground and couldn't get up.

    He doesn't even know why the end of the world treats him like this, he keeps being hit, where he gets up, and where he falls down.

    Forget about the second and third generations of the base's military and government, whoever made them reincarnated, and now even the owners of the community...

    Really, sad, want to cry, just lie down and die like this.

    Jiang Ning stared at him condescendingly, "My dog ​​has already won, do you want to fight again?"

    As long as he said to fight again, the Rong family would have dog meat tonight.

    Young Master Rong really lost face, "Sister, I was joking, is your dog so serious?" "

    My dog ​​is also joking."

    Well, it's not the first time I've lost face anyway.

    Third Young Master Rong stood up in embarrassment, put on his slippers with a limp, "You won, what prize do you want?"

    Jiang Ning was really blunt, pointing his hand to the roof of Rong's house without hesitation, "You can lose it to me."

ʚChapter 282
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    "No, I dare say, you really dare to ask for it."

    Seeing her pointing at the helicopter, Rong Sanshao's adrenaline surged instantly, and he said excitedly: "I want to give it to you, it's no wonder the old man didn't beat me to death."

    This is what the old man spent a lot of resources and connections to get it back.

    Before the next natural disaster, he is willing to gamble and persuade her to send her a plane, which is completely fine.

    But now... To put it bluntly, in the eyes of the old man, his value is not as high as that of an airplane, and he would not dare to open his mouth if he was killed.

    Jiang Ning taunted ruthlessly, "Since you can't do it, don't make the cowhide so big. You don't need the plane, but if you continue to mess around, then don't blame me for being rude." After finishing speaking, he waved to Gouzi, "Coke, come

    back "

    Coke let go, seeing that the Tibetan Mastiff was afraid to fight back under the threat of death, so he retreated vigilantly to Jiang Ning's side.

    "What you said hurt my self-esteem too much." Rong Sanshao expressed dissatisfaction, "I can take care of everything for you except for the plane." Jiang Ning

    felt that the landlord's stupid son couldn't understand human words, and Jiang Ning was also drunk , "Okay, then you can help me find some sets of radiation protection suits."

    "No problem... no, what do you want radiation protection suits for?"

    Jiang Ning stared at him without speaking.

    Rong Sanshao didn't ask further, "Okay, you wait."

    Losing face, holding his stomach full of anger, he took the Tibetan mastiff and turned around to leave.

    When I got home, I threw the dog chain directly to the butler, "Uncle Guan, eat dog meat stew tonight!"

    "Master, what's wrong with your face?"

    What's wrong? It's all because of this useless dog.

    Throwing off the slippers, he sat on the sofa angrily.

    Just as Master Rong came down from the study on the second floor, Third Young Master Rong didn't even look up, "Dad, help me get some anti-radiation suits."

    Master Rong frowned, "Why do you want a radiation protection suit?"

    "It's not me, it's from Building 50."

    Master Rong skillfully flew over with the walking stick in his hand, "Did you ignore my words? I really thought I wouldn't dare to interrupt Your legs are still in contact with 50 buildings."

    When you were beaten outside, you still had to be beaten when you returned home.

    "I asked you to help me, so what's the matter with you?" Rong Sanshao was very depressed, "Even the Ling Bureau guards 50 buildings, their background must be not simple, can they make radiation protection suits for no reason? "

    Maybe there will be a second earthquake or something later, which will leak the nuclear power plant along the coast.

    "Dad, anti-radiation suits are not easy to make. Since you ask for it, remember to ask for our family's share."

    Human favors are like this, once you open your mouth, you will get thinner, and you have to ask for it once.

    Master Rong frowned, he just wanted anti-radiation suits, it didn't seem to do any harm to the Rong family, and it was okay to test the 50 buildings.

    "What's the matter with your face?"

    "It's okay, I didn't pay attention when I fell while walking."

    "How old are you, and your limbs have started to degenerate?"

    Rong San Shao ran away and went back to the room to save his face.

    Master Rong called the bodyguard on duty on the top floor, and only then did he know the truth about the prodigal son's injury.

    The shriveled calf is getting more and more courageous as he gets frustrated, he is looking for death on the pole.

    ...

    Jiang Ning didn't expect that Rong Sanshao actually found the radiation protection suit with a casual remark.

    And there are still 3 sets.

    "It's a pity that there are no dog clothes, otherwise I can still get them for you."

    Jiang Ning asked Qin Chuan to look for them, but unfortunately the radiation protection suits are kept by a special department, so he couldn't get them.

    Who knew that the Rong family could get it easily.

    She checked carefully, and the radiation protection suit was intact.

    I have to admit that my opinion of the second generation ancestor has changed a bit.

    Jiang Ning said, "I can't ask for things in vain, what do you want?"

    Third Young Master Rong waved his hand, "I would like to admit defeat, I don't need you to give me something else." "

    I didn't bet with you, besides, your dog also got it." I learned a lesson."

    Cannibals are soft-mouthed and soft-handed, and things on the surface should not be unclear, otherwise you will be setting yourself up.

    As long as he doesn't speak, Jiang Ning won't accept it.

    "I said sister, are you so interesting?" Rong Sanshao was really convinced, "My Rong family still lacks what you can bring out?" Jiang Ning asked with a smile, "Since you don't lack anything, why do you have to think so hard about it?

    " Approaching us?"

    "You, you are boring like this, we are all friends."

    "Brothers settle accounts, I never make friends with unknown backgrounds."

    Third Young Master Rong choked, his face turned red.

    He thought for a while before he spoke, "I don't need you to give supplies, so I owe the Rong family a favor. If you have a chance in the future, you can repay it if you can. It's okay if you don't.

    " What about me killing people and setting fire?"

    Third Young Master Rong's old blood almost spurted out, "There are so many bodyguards in my Rong family, it's not your turn to kill people and set fires."

    But Jiang Ning was cautious, closed the door and went upstairs to find Huo Yishen .

    Huo Yi thought for a while, "The Rong family probably didn't know that you had space. They probably thought we had a lot of background, so they wanted to make friends and leave more ways for themselves." The end of the world is very realistic

    . Someone is trying to get close.

    Sometimes a piece of news, or the little effort of another person, can benefit oneself or escape death.

    Jiang Ning thought the same way, "Do you want anti-radiation suits?"

    "Yes." Huo Yishen analyzed, "If you don't accept them, the Rong family will still use other methods to approach them. It's better to accept them to make them feel at ease. You can also live in peace."

    "Okay, I'll listen to you." Otherwise, I really can't live in peace.

    So Jiang Ning took the radiation protection suit, and said to Young Master Rong, "Thank you."

    Young Master Rong smiled, how can I say this feeling, it's a bit refreshing.

    How should I put it, it is estimated that even he realized that misfortune would happen every time he approached 50 buildings, so after completing the human connection, he disappeared very quickly.

    But what made Jiang Ning depressed was that Young Master Rong didn't show up on purpose, but his dog came.

    The Tibetan Mastiff comes every day and barks twice at the gate.

    There are many kinds of dog voices, and it doesn't sound like provocation, but more like calling.

    Dog talk and dog language really don't understand, let them solve it by themselves.

    Open the door and let the dogs out.

    Coke rushed out in an instant and threw the Tibetan mastiff to the ground.

    The tall Tibetan mastiff not only did not resist, but prostrated on all fours...

    Jiang Ning was a little dumbfounded, "

    Did it come to worship the pier?" team of dogs.

    Huo Yi thought deeply, "I guess so."

    No matter how fierce Coke was, even rubbing his paws against it, the Tibetan Mastiff just didn't resist, and even showed weakness and showed its soft belly.

    This Jiang Ning understood and expressed his surrender.

    Alas, Third Young Master Rong can forget about it by himself, but he didn't expect to do the same with raising a dog.

    When it comes to fighting, Coca-Cola is not afraid, but the scene in front of him can't fix it.

    Push the Tibetan mastiff's belly with his paw, but it still doesn't go away.

    Jiang Ning thought that the Tibetan mastiff had other ideas, so he took out a telescope to observe carefully, but found that it was the same sex as Coke, completely ruling out the possibility of opposite sex attraction.

    It's the pier!

    Coke was glamorous and noble, turned her head and entered the room.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 283 What a coincidence, you are here too?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The Tibetan mastiff is not discouraged, and will come every day.

    Gouzi has no shortage of youngsters, and he is deeply brainwashed and poisoned by the shit-shoveling officer, "Coke, you can't leave home without orders in the future, be careful if you are trapped or poisoned, then you will have no meat to eat, and you will never be able to be with us again." Playing."

    So, no matter how persistent the Tibetan Mastiff is, Coke will move around in the circle drawn by the excrement shoveler, and make a few gestures with the Tibetan Mastiff from time to time, but it will stop.

    As long as the other party doesn't make a fool of himself, it still has some martial arts virtues.

    On this day, Jiang Ning took the dog for a walk, and the Tibetan Mastiff followed up.

    It really... uses life to explain what a dog leg is.

    "Jiang Ning." A voice suddenly sounded from behind.

    Mrs. Chen was not far away, and Ai Ai's eyes were full of complexities.

    Jiang Ning frowned, "What's the matter?"

    Mrs. Chen took a deep breath, and said nervously, "You, did you grow up in an orphanage and have a jade pendant on your body?"

    Jiang Ning stared at her with sharp and cold eyes.

    The eyes that were as sharp as knives were gouged out on her body, and Mrs. Chen was very upset.

    "Wow!" Gouzi bared his teeth and assumed an attacking posture.

    "Woof!" The Tibetan Mastiff quickly followed, ten times fiercer than the Madog.

    Madam Chen was so frightened that her face turned pale, and she backed away again and again.

    "Mrs. Chen, once you say something, you have to pay a price." Jiang Ning said sharply and coldly: "If you can't afford the price, some things are best left in your stomach forever!

    " Neither fit.

    Jiang Ning was as indifferent as ice, striding forward without looking back.

    Mrs. Chen clutched her chest, feeling that her heart could not even catch her breath.

    She watched the young shadow keep going away, completely disappearing from sight.

    As the days went by, Jiang Ning gave Zheng Weili medicine several times one after another.

    Her illness improved slightly, and she continued to go to work.

    She gets tired easily at work, and Jiang Ning wanted to suggest that she continue to recuperate, but she thought that being alone in a cramped space would be extremely harmful to depression, so she didn't open her mouth at all.

    However, he still found Qin Chuan and managed to get a pair of gloves.

    When Zheng Weili saw the brand new gloves, her long-suffering emotions collapsed instantly, and she cried bitterly while hugging Jiang Ning.

    Jiang Ning patted her on the shoulder, "It's okay, we have to look forward, and we will survive the natural disaster safely."

    I don't know if Zheng Weili survived in the past life, but I hope this time I can persist until the end.

    In the early stage, antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs were used in combination, and in the later stage, herbal medicine was used for conditioning. Zheng Weili's physical problems caused by miscarriage gradually improved.

    It is true that the herbal medicine is paid for, but compared with the Erdao dealers, it is almost like a free gift.

    Lu Yu and others don't need to take a lot of supplies to change their medicines. All the gray income from work is saved, and their stretched lives are quickly improved.

    The two quickly moved out of the slums for a better living environment.

    Moving to a location close to the center of the new city, the rent has tripled, but each family rents an apartment, which can be regarded as a breathing space, saving couples hugging and kissing under the eyes of the other couple, let alone something else happening what.

    However, the rented houses of the two families are still next to each other, which can be regarded as taking care of each other.

    Zhang Chao rang the intercom and said that he and Lu Yu were off work and asked Jiang Ning out for supper.

    That's right, there are midnight snacks in the last days, both in official malls and private stores.

    It was a party in the orphanage, Jiang Ning didn't plan to bring his family to attend, but he still mentioned it to Huo Yi.

    Huo Yishen kindly reminded, "Barbecue is quite expensive, especially wine and meat."

    He had eaten it in his previous life, and it was Ling Ju who invited everyone to eat it, saying that it was hard work in disaster relief and fighting.

    One meal, squandering his month's wages, still eating a lonely kind.

    Therefore, he suggested that Jiang Ning should bring his own suitably, so as not to cause financial pressure on Zhang Chao and Lu Yu, but also to have a happy party.

    Jiang Ning thought it made sense, so he took some barbecue out of the space.

    Fried potatoes and sweet potato slices are all varieties after natural disasters, and they are glutinous and have a poor taste.

    There are also eggplants, leeks and Chinese cabbage.

    The only meats are sliced ​​bacon and dried squid, and I dare not take out the fresh ones.

    And three bottles of beer.

    Put it in a large insulated lunch box and set off on a bicycle.

    Zhang Chao chose the official store. The two of them were very tired after get off work, but they were still happy to have a party with friends.

    Lu Yu was lucky today. He got more than a dozen catties of sweet potatoes while chasing the robber. "Wei Li's illness was cured, thanks to Aning's careful treatment and precious medicine. I invite you to eat today, don't rob me." In fact ,

    not only Zheng Weili was ill, but Lu Yu was also out of breath, but the man did not flick his tears, and kept holding them in his heart.

    Zhang Chao knew in his heart that apart from material help, he had more energy than he wanted.

    Seeing him gradually relaxed now, Zhang Chao breathed a sigh of relief, "It feels like Ah Ning saved us again." It was the same

    when I was a child. If I didn't follow her behind, I might not be able to earn my own tuition to go to college.

    After going around for a while and returning to Fengcheng, I saw the light of life.

    And this light was brought by Jiang Ning.

    Lu Yu ordered a lot, and was about to line up to pay the bill, but was successfully intercepted.

    At the critical moment, Jiang Ning arrived.

    Bring back all the bacon, cured fish, and dried squid.

    If you come to the store to eat, you don’t need to consume it, and it’s strange if you don’t get kicked out.

    Jiang Ning asked for some vegetables and two fried noodles.

    After more than three years of natural disasters, rice noodles and flat rice noodles have long since disappeared. There are only potato noodles and sweet potato noodles, and they need to be spicy.

    The commission was cut off, and the waiter looked at Jiang Ning as if she had killed her own father.

    Jiang Ning smiled at her, and gave her a candy, "Thank you sister."

    The three of them sat down in a corner, and Jiang Ning took out the barbecue that he brought, "You guys forgot what business I used to do? I don't have much on hand, but I still I can take it out."

    Smelling the familiar barbecue smell, Lu Yu and Zhang Chao salivated, "A Ning, it has to be you."

    The smell before the natural disaster, the wonderful cumin, felt that the soul was sublimated instantly.

    The two looked intoxicated, as if they were on drugs.

    Jiang Ning each had a big pocket, "Look at how promising you are." "

    Ning, you don't understand, since we left the 18th floor, we have no fairy days."

    Jiang Ning painted cakes for the two of them, "Hold on, one step at a time." Take your time, sooner or later you will have wine, meat and a big house."

    Needless to say, the two really have plans.

    Zheng Weili's illness is getting better day by day. Security patrols are more dangerous, but if you are lucky, the gray income at one time is better than others working for a month.

    It is true that I am renting now, but I hope to have the opportunity to buy a house in the future and give myself a home.

    I don't dare to think about a villa, but we still have to build a dwelling house.

    Jiang Ning took out the barbecue and beer, and the eyes of the two almost popped out.

    Wine, beer!

    If you want to be popular and spicy, you really have to hang out with her.

    Just as the three of them were about to start, the door of the store suddenly opened, and a straight figure walked over, "Coincidentally, you are here too?"

ʚChapter 284 Something Happened
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Hearing the voice, Zhang Chao and Lu Yu immediately got up and

    stood at attention , "Ling Ju."

    Afraid of what to come, Ling Ju is like a curse on the top of his head, and Jiang Ning's roasted bacon is almost stuffed into his mouth.

    Ling Ju nodded, "You are... Jiang Ning?"

    Jiang Ning smiled, "Okay, Ling Ju, I didn't expect us to meet again."

    After greeting, Ling Ju with a smile on his face seemed to have no intention of leaving.

    What if the leader doesn't leave?

    Zhang Chao reacted very quickly, and immediately moved a stool for him, "Come here, Ling Ju, sit down, we will have a small dinner, if you don't mind, have something to eat and drink?" "I won't disturb you?" How dare

    Zhang

    Chao To be honest, "No, no."

    "Okay, then I'll be more polite." Ling Ju beckoned the waiter and ordered another round of barbecue.

    Zhang Chao fetched a cup and poured beer for the leader.

    Ling Ju picked up the beer and sniffed it, "Well, this beer is not bad. It's been three years since the natural disaster and it hasn't

    expired." Old dog, "I don't know what preservation method they used, but they preserved it so well."

    Ling Ju smiled, "The wine from the Rong family is really good, I have to try it." I

    noticed Jiang Ning's expression flashed Feeling unnatural, Zhang Chao understood it, and immediately changed the topic, "Ling Ju, come and try the barbecue." The barbecue

    is a little moist in the heat preservation box, and it cools very quickly when it is taken out, but the taste is still quite good.

    Ju Ling praised while eating, "Well, I don't know who baked it, it's more authentic than the takeaway ordered before the natural disaster."

    "A-Ning baked it." Zhang Chao chatted with the leader, "A-Ning is the best among the three of us. She used to work in restaurants, barbecue shops, and bakeries. She is very talented in cooking. The food is no worse than a five-star chef."

    Ling Ju praised sincerely, "It's really good, even fighting is better than others." "

    Who said it wasn't, someone bullied Ah Ning in the orphanage when she was young, and she chased him around with a brick Run around the orphanage five times."

    Zhang Chao was not afraid of making a fool of himself at all, "Lu Yu and I were ignorant before, and we accidentally bullied her, and she knocked out all our teeth." Jiang Ning smiled, "Ha, if you don't beat

    her Acquaintance."

    "Who said no, Lu Yu and I have been hanging out with her since then."

    The waiter came over with a barbecue, the ingredients and craftsmanship were comparable, and his mouth was full of gluten.

    But the fried potato noodles are not bad. The cold-resistant potatoes have a lot of starch, and the noodles made are very chewy. There is nothing wrong with it except that it is expensive.

    Jiang Ning plans to get some when he goes back, since he is idle anyway, it is absolutely useless for cooking hot pot.

    While eating and chatting, Ling Ju said again, "How is the neighborhood recently? They haven't bullied you anymore

    , have they?" I've become much calmer, and I don't dare to show my face any more."

    Who? Zhang Chao and Lu Yu were a little confused, who bullied Ah Ning?

    They heard it right, Ning has always been the only one who bullies others, whoever dares to provoke her.

    The head is iron enough.

    The two were genuinely surprised, but they didn't ask Ling Ju in front of him.

    Especially Zhang Chao, kicked Lu Yu lightly with his foot under the table, reminding him that something was wrong and he should be vigilant.

    Director Ling didn't sit for a long time, so he got up and left, "The police station still has something to do, you take your time, I'm leaving first.

    Zhang Chao got up and sent the leader to the door.

    Back to their positions, the two couldn't wait to ask, "Ning, what's going on?"

    Jiang Ning didn't hide anything, and told the story of being squeezed out by the rich.

    Lu Yu was speechless, "It's been three years since the end of the world. The bandits outside like to rob the rich. I don't know how many people die every day. They really treat themselves as dishes, and they can't see people as inferior." Zhang Chao sneered

    , "It's better for this kind of people to go out less, otherwise it won't be strange if they won't be chopped into pieces."

    Jiang Ning, who was full, almost wanted to smoke a cigarette, "I cleaned it up a few times, and now I am much more honest.

    " Little, the three of them continued to brag, talking about their experiences.

    While chatting, Zhang Chao suddenly leaned over, "A-Ning, can you help me find some medicine?" "

    What kind of medicine?" Other things are fine, medicine is becoming more and more difficult to find.

    "Well, it's that aspect."

    That aspect? which aspect!

    Jiang Ning glanced at him, quickly came to his senses, and showed sympathetic eyes, "That medicine is really not available, just eat more leeks if you have nothing to do." Zhang Chao, who was almost

    choked, "..." No, who does she look down on? !

    Lu Yu was straightforward, "The contraceptive pill."

    Oh, she said it directly, and he hesitated, making her think it was a special medicine.

    "A-Ning, think of a way for Chao." Lu Yu felt sorry for his brother, "Not long after he was with Ding Qi, Wei Li had a miscarriage and failed to take care of her well. . ”

    Isn’t this the only thing between men and women, but without protective measures, it is easy to cause death.

    He lived with Zheng Weili for several years, but Chaozi was still a novice driver, and he was so addicted to food that he couldn't bear it every day.

    Not to mention Zhang Chao, since Zheng Weili had a miscarriage, Lu Yu has lost that communication.

    Alas, I feel that there are tons of explosives buried in my body, and if I don't explode in silence, I will die in silence.

    It's boring every day.

    But Jiang Ning was different, she was not bad just by looking at her condition.

    Oops, what a brother and brother, Jiang Ning was really unkind, so he couldn't help laughing.

    It's so depressing for the two of them, it's really a full man who doesn't know a hungry man.

    "That's it, I thought the sky was falling." Jiang Ning readily agreed, "Okay, I'll take care of it for you." There may not be

    many other things, but this is definitely enough. Thanks to Chairman Feng for the gift.

    The two like to look away, especially Lu Yu, who is afraid that he won't have a share, reminded: "I want to too."

    No way, they are both men and women who eat and drink, and besides, Wei Li's illness is about to recover.

    After chatting almost, Lu Yu got up to pay the bill, but the cashier informed that someone had paid the bill.

    Unexpectedly, Bureau Ling was so honest.

    Jiang Ning was a little surprised, but considering what Huo Yishen said, it's not surprising.

    Waving goodbye, riding a bicycle to go home.

    Not long after he left, the intercom in the bag suddenly rang.

    "A Ning, are you still with Zhang Chao and Lu Yu?" Zheng Weili's voice was anxious, "Ding Qi and I were injured. We are on Hongqi Road in the west of the city. Tell them to come here quickly." "Yes, what's wrong with you?

    "

    " He was hacked and wounded by gangsters."

    Jiang Ning immediately turned the car around, "There is a police station in the west of the city, you can find a way to contact them, Lu Yu and I will go there now."

    Zheng Weili reported the specific address, "Don't contact them, just come here "

    Jiang Ning pedaled the car and quickly caught up with Lu Yu and the two, "Weili and Ding Qi had an accident."

    Mountain bikes can't carry people, and they can't get out with four wheels in broad daylight. "I'll go there first, you follow."

    The expressions of the two changed suddenly, and they ran behind.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 285 Wife, Don't Be Afraid
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The new city is not big, and it is less than five kilometers to the west of the city. Jiang Ning pedaled the mountain bike very fast, and arrived in less than 20 kilometers.

    The place is relatively remote, there are no signs of fighting around, only a 50% new car.

    The two were sitting in the car, Ding Qi was shot in the arm, the bullet was still inside, he lost a lot of blood and his face was pale.

    Zheng Weili tied her arms to stop the bleeding, and she also had many wounds on her body, and blood was all over her clothes, but her life was not in danger for the time being.

    There were five dead bodies piled up in the back row of the car, all of them men.

    The two sides wanted to have a fierce fight, but Zheng Weili and Ding Qi won, and drove away from the scene of the crime.

    The most important thing now is to take out the bullet for Ding Qi to stop the bleeding, otherwise his life will be in danger.

    She lost a lot of blood, and it was very risky to send her to the villa for another operation.

    Jiang Ning took off the backpack, "I have some emergency medicines with me, but not many."

    Using the backpack to cover up, he took out simple surgical instruments, disinfectant, cotton and sutures.

    Zheng Weili was wounded by a knife, but simple hemostasis has been done, "My injury is fine, you can find a way to save Ding Qi."

    As a security patrol officer, you will undoubtedly put your life on your belt, and you will also carry the most basic first aid medicine. Some, but I didn't expect it to be such a big deal, and there were not enough cotton and bandages.

    Driving the car to a more secluded corner, Zheng Weili stood guard outside the car, while Jiang Ning operated on Ding Qi in the car.

    The life is big, the bullet did not reach the critical part.

    Disinfect the wound first, then perform an anesthesia block, and use surgical instruments to remove the bullets...

    Zhang Chao and Lu Yu almost blew their lungs while running wildly all the way.

    Knowing that Ding Qi was shot and unconscious, Zhang Chao turned blue and stood nervously outside the car, "What happened?"

    Zheng Weili was still ill, so in order to take care of each other, the security team arranged the two in the same group.

    When patrolling, they encountered gangsters and gangsters, and a fight broke out between the two sides.

    Whether leading a team or eating alone, the law of the jungle is the last word in the last days. Seeing that there are a lot of supplies for black food, Ding Qi plans to cut off the big ones.

    Wealth is saved from danger, and besides, there is nothing more terrifying than poverty. The four of them carried their heads on patrol, and they came here just to get rich quick.

    When the opportunity comes, there is no reason not to.

    The two hit it off right away, but they didn't expect that the other party would hide everything, and only drew their guns at the critical moment of life and death.

    Fortunately, the two are not bad at skills, and they won the bet with their lives.

    Zhang Chao waited for half an hour before the car door opened.

    He looked at Jiang Ning nervously, "How is Aqi?"

    "The bullet was taken out, but she lost a lot of blood.

    Whether she can escape the danger depends on her life. "

    Zhang Chao was stiff all over, and looked at Ding Qi worriedly.

    Jiang Ning had no time to comfort him, and was anxious to treat Zheng Weili's wound.

    Anesthetics are precious, and ordinary people can't afford them at all. Zheng Weili gritted her teeth and said, "My wound is not serious. You can just sterilize and suture it, Aning."

    Jiang Ning checked the wound and actually sewed it up for her.

    She has a limited stockpile, and Huo Yishen doesn't have much, and there may be more dangerous trauma in the future.

    Zheng Weili bit her handkerchief tightly, her forehead was dripping with cold sweat, and she didn't cry out in pain.

    Lu Yu stepped forward and hugged her, "My wife, don't be afraid."

    Thinking of his tolerance and care for more than two years, Zheng Weili didn't say a word, and quietly snuggled up to him.

    The trauma is settled, and the corpse must be disposed of next.

    Several people drove to an uninhabited place and threw the body into the forest.

    People die every day, people die everywhere, even if they are found, who will investigate?

    Lu Yu opened the trunk, a box of medicines, a box of bacon, half a box of rice noodles, salt and sugar, half a box of cigarettes and half a box of wine.

    Medicines are divided into injections and western medicine tablets, all of which have expired according to the date, but some western medicine tablets are barely usable, but the efficacy of the medicine is reduced.

    Bacon is also aged meat, whether you eat it or not depends on your guts.

    Salt and sugar are good things, especially sugar, which is better preserved and not spoiled.

    Jiang Ning took out the thermos and mixed it with sugar water to let Ding Qi and Zheng Weili replenish their strength.

    It is not suitable to stay in the wilderness for a long time, Lu Yu drove back to the residence, Jiang Ning helped screen the medicines in the car, picked out the usable ones, and put the rest aside.

    As for how to deal with the car, everyone has their own rules of survival, Jiang Ning is not stupid enough to ask.

    Zheng Weili took out a few bottles of medicine and two packs of sugar, "Ah Ning, thanks for having you today."

    This is to cover the consumption of anesthesia and other medicines.

    They are all non-renewable resources, especially narcotics, but there is only so much that a few people can give, such as bacon and rice, Jiang Ning will not eat them.

    Getting used to their personalities, Jiang Ning didn't refuse, and took the supplies and put them in bags.

    When she got downstairs, she explained the things that Ding Qi should pay attention to when recovering from her injuries, and she would contact her anytime if she had any questions.

    She rode her car home, while Lu Yu went to dispose of the car and expired supplies.

    It was early in the morning when we returned to the community, the curtains on the second floor were half drawn, Huo Yishen was still awake, and was waiting for her to come back.

    Hearing the movement, Gouzi went out to greet him.

    After making an appointment to come back before ten o'clock, Huo Yi asked with deep concern, "It's so late?"

    Jiang Ning told about tonight's affairs.

    Huo Yishen was noncommittal, and went upstairs to put bath water for her, "It's cold again, soak your feet after washing to feel better."

    After work, it was almost two o'clock in the morning, Jiang Ning got into the bed, and found that Huo Yishen had even warmed her under the covers.

    He kissed, turned off the lights and went to sleep.

    Ding Qi's life was tough enough, she just carried it down, and even Jiang Ning admired her tenacious vitality.

    After more than ten days, Jiang Ning went to help her remove the stitches, and at the same time did not forget to give Zhang Chao and Lu Yu what she wanted most.

    He didn't hide anything, he told Huo Yishen the truth.

    The things were collected by Jiang Ning, and he didn't have any objections, as long as he kept enough for his own use.

    Jiang Ning didn't understand these things, so he kept all the ones suitable for Huo Yishen, and took some of the others.

    It was all thanks to Jiang Ning's help that she was able to come back from the ghost gate. Ding Qi's stern face eased a lot, "A Ning, thank you

    .

    "

    Zhang Chao and Lu Yu were both at work, and Zheng Weili was not there, so Jiang Ning had to give her two bags of things.

    The older sister is the older sister, and when she saw what was in the bag, Ding Qi looked very indifferent, "It's hard to find, what can I exchange for you?"

    She looked for it, and it was frighteningly expensive.

    With such a large amount, Jiang Ning said truthfully, "We were made things difficult by the evil forces before, and we were almost blown up to the bone. In a fit of anger, we took them away from their old nest. This thing was picked up for nothing. Anyway, we

    also It can’t be used up, so tell me if you need it in the future.”

    The weather is extremely difficult to store, so she only took half a year’s supply, “The police department doesn’t know about this, please keep it secret.” “Don’t worry,

    I’m not a broken-hearted person. "

    When Ding Qi led the team, he did a lot of anti-criminal things, and he was very careful.

    The car has been processed and a sum of supplies has been obtained.

    Ding Qi took out two big boxes of sealed Korean ginseng, "There's nothing good, you take this."

    Jiang Ning declined a few words and accepted it.

    Only when there is coming and going can it last for a long time, otherwise once a habit is formed, it will hurt each other instead.

ʚChapter 286 Who Can Do It?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    A few months passed by in the blink of an eye, and it was the Spring Festival.

    Huo Yishen's calligraphy is not bad, Jiang Ning asked him to write a few couplets with a pen, and happily posted them on the door.

    Unexpectedly, Qin Chuan saw it and asked for two more.

    The Tibetan mastiff came every day, rain or shine, and seemed to be a fan of the horse dog. The two dogs often competed at the gate of the courtyard.

    Now, it no longer regards itself as an outside dog, and moves closer and closer to Huo Yishen.

    If it hadn't been searched before letting it in, Jiang Ning really suspected that it was the work of Young Master Rong.

    In the end, I gave it a pair of couplets and left with it in its mouth.

    Zheng Weili's gynecological diseases have been cured, and the saying that depression has not been eradicated needs to pay more attention to emotions.

    She rang the intercom and invited Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen to have a New Year's Eve dinner.

    It was so crowded there that there was no room to turn around.

    After getting along for more than half a year, Jiang Ning felt that they were gradually returning to their previous temperament, so he invited: "There are too many people over there, you have to close the window to cook porridge, why don't you come to my side?" Zheng Weili and others happily

    agreed , Said that the New Year's Eve would come early.

    The Tibetan mastiff took away the couplet and came back with a bottle of red wine.

    Needless to say, who could do this except Rong Sanshao?

    As long as he doesn't operate on 50 buildings, Jiang Ning won't bother to talk to him, saving him energy.

    On the twenty-eighth day of the year, the security team notified that someone was looking for him outside.

    Jiang Ning guessed that it was Zhong's mother who came.

    The Zhong family insisted on paying back the original medicine with food. This is the third time they have paid back the food.

    Grandma Zhong is really... Jiang Ning thought for a while, and caught her a pair of rabbits, and two chicken cubs that had been shelled for half a month, and pulled out several kinds of herbal seedlings that were easy to grow.

    Of the first batch of chickens raised, a total of six chickens survived, two of which were roosters. Jiang Ning kept one as a breeder chicken, and slaughtered the other.

    The hen has not only laid eggs, but even the first brood of chicks has been born.

    Doudou secretly wiped her tears when the chicken she hand-fed was slaughtered.

    As a result, when I ate chicken legs at night, my dimples burst out laughing, "Sister-in-law, the chicken is really delicious."

    After experiencing the test of extreme weather, it is much better than the chicken stocked in the market.

    Moreover, the cubs born from the hen's eggs that have broken their shells feel much stronger in their bones.

    In addition to continuing to hatch, the remaining fertilized eggs are all stored in the space.

    Not only eggs, but also duck eggs and goose eggs, hoarding while multiplying.

    Mother Zhong brought 10 catties of food, but she didn't expect to be able to carry rabbits and chickens back. She was happy, but why did she feel that she owed Jiang Ning more and more?

    Zhong Ping accompanied him.

    In three years, the original clarity is no longer there, and I feel that the whole person has matured a lot, but he is too thin.

    But now who is not thin, the Zhong family has a stable job and living environment, which should be much better than most people.

    "Is Grandma Zhong still in good health?"

    "It's okay. The old man can't be free, so all the vegetables he grows are placed on the balcony. The

    scientific research institute is enclosed, and the environment is much safer than the outside. Every household is trying to find a way." To survive, put the vegetables in the planting pots downstairs to bask in the sun during the day, and immediately take them back to the house when the weather is cold.

    In short, they are doing their best to survive.

    The mother and son of the Zhong family waved goodbye to each other in the early years.

    Knowing that uncles and aunts are coming to the house During the Chinese New Year, Qin Mu was a little unhappy, "Dad, I want to celebrate the New Year with Sister Doudou, and I made an agreement with her to have a side stove. "

    Qin Chuan didn't even blink, "Stinky boy, how can you go to someone's house for dinner on New Year's Eve." "

    "But, don't uncles and aunts come to our house too?"

    Oh, my son learned to refute.

    Qin Chuan was very happy, the little guy finally became a bit wild, unlike before, no matter what he said, he never objected, and kept all the good and bad in his heart.

    "Doudou's family also has guests." Qin Chuan coaxed his son, "Anyway, you meet every day, why don't you invite them over to have a side stove on the first day of the new year?"

    Qin Mu was aggrieved, "Well, I will tell Doudou tomorrow."

    "You always talk about Doudou, why don't you find other children to play with?"

    The sharp-mouthed monkey and the others all have children, and they have never seen him take the initiative to invite him. The brat wouldn't have any ideas, would he?

    He observed his son, and there seemed to be nothing unusual, probably because he was close.

    Doudou looks cute and soft, anyone will like it, this neighbor is the right one.

    There are chickens, ducks and geese in the house, and there are a lot of quails, and eggs are collected every day.

    Jiang Ning couldn't help but think of the New Year's Eve dinner on the 18th floor. It's been almost four years since the natural disaster, and it's not a blessing to be able to gather together for the New Year.

    Kill one chicken and one duck, and then bake five or six catties of quail eggs.

    Zheng Weili and others arrived just after breakfast.

    The security booth was sure that they were correct before letting them in.

    Looking at the exquisite villas, several people suddenly felt that they were extremely shabby, and almost turned around and ran away.

    Fortunately, the bunker building let everyone breathe a sigh of relief.     I haven't seen you for a few years, Gouzi was

    stunned at first, but soon recognized them, "

    Wow!"

Dou came out to greet her, her two dimples were charming and cute, "Brother Zhang Chao, brother Lu Yu, sister Wei Li..."

    "Wow, Doudou has grown so tall."

    She threw herself into Zheng Weili's arms, "Well, I'm almost 9 years old."

    Every day in the last days is difficult, but time is so fast.

    Four people came with gifts, a pack of cigarettes and two bottles of liquor.

    Cigarettes are expired, but they can still be sold at a high price in the last days, and liquor is also very popular.

    Zhang Chao and Lu Yu are smug, and they don't forget to wear new clothes.

    Especially Lu Yu, whenever conditions permit, he began to clean up his face again.

    Not to mention, it was indeed not as rough as when they first met again, and she looked a little fairer and more bloody.

    At the last barbecue dinner, these two guys were depressed and depressed, but now they are in high spirits. It is estimated that the umbrellas given by Jiang Ning played a role in sublimating their souls.

    Jiang Ning was really unkind, so he smiled.

    Both are carnivorous animals, and the two guys didn't care about their face at all, and laughed along with her.

    it is more than words.

    Invite a few people to come in, afraid that they are not used to being guests, Jiang Ning is not polite, and has to work when they come, and leave the job of slaughtering chickens and ducks to Zhang Chao and Lu Yu.

    She took out the soaked soybeans, put them into a wall breaker to make a pulp, and asked Zheng Weili to make tofu together.

    "Ah Ning, you did it on the 18th floor before, but you didn't expect to do it now." "

    I also made bean sprouts, and I fried them for lunch."

    The atmosphere was very lively, and everyone was busy with the work at hand, recalling the 18th floor time.

    After more than half a year of raising her, Zheng Weili's health has improved a lot, and her flesh has slowly grown back, no longer looking like the skeleton she was when they first met again.

    Ding Qi still didn't talk much, but she couldn't help being touched when she saw the joy of the crowd.

    It is really rare to have this kind of friendship in the last days.

    Perhaps, staying and no longer wandering may not be a good thing.

    Ding Qi looked at Zhang Chao who was playing tricks in the distance. Although he was not a big man, he could make her feel extremely relaxed physically and mentally.

ʚChapter 287
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Everyone got busy and prepared for the New Year's Eve dinner.

    After lunch, Zheng Weili and others visited two glass rooms while taking a break.

    Chickens, ducks, geese, quails, sweet potatoes, potatoes, and vegetables, as well as the Chinese herbal medicine shed on the roof.

    A few people were amazed. As expected of Ning, no matter what the environment is, he can live a good life.

    "Lili, we will also build a villa here in the future, and strive to be neighbors with Aning and Brother Shen. We want all chickens, ducks, cattle and sheep!" Zhang Chao, not to be outdone, put his arms around

    Ding Qi and said, "Ah Qi, I will also Work hard!"

    Jiang Ning wanted to laugh, but held back in a daze, "Do you want baby chickens and ducks? Catch the right ones and go back to raise them after eating." "

    No." After thinking about it, Zheng Weili was still rational, "We all If you have to go to work, how can you have time to raise them? It won’t be too late to ask you when we earn a villa. But

    you have to keep your chickens and ducks, and we’ll bring them over if we’re hungry.” “

    Okay, I’ll keep it for you if you have any.”

    Everyone continued to prepare the New Year’s Eve dinner, live chicken stewed with dried mushroom soup, ginger and spicy duck, fried green peppers with sausages, stuffed tofu with bacon, fried eggs with leeks, and two baskets of vegetables.

    Just as he was about to clear the dishes and put them on the table, a dog barked outside.

    Gouzi Mazai Tibetan Mastiff is here again, dragging a small cart.

    There was a leg of lamb and a dozen catties of beef in the box, so fresh that it smelled like blood.

    legs! Coke's eyes lit up.

    There is also a card in the box, with big characters written in flamboyant characters: Sister, happy Chinese New Year!

    Jiang Ning couldn't laugh or cry, Third Young Master Rong is addicted to playing!

    The Tibetan Mastiff looked at her eagerly, drooling from his mouth.

    Since this guy followed his eldest brother, he felt that he was slowly becoming wiser, unlike the scumbag before, who knew how to beg for food with his pitiful eyes.

    It is impossible to return a gift, and his tricks are yet to come.

    Jiang Ning took out a knife and cut off a large piece of meat for it.

    The Tibetan mastiff looked at the elder brother, and after getting his permission, he swallowed it in one gulp.

    Well, it smells so good!

    Bring the fresh meat back to the house, cut several plates of fat beef and sheep rolls, and store the rest in the refrigerator.

    At five o'clock in the evening, the New Year's Eve dinner starts.

    There was a lively table of people, and Zhang Chao and the others drank the hot chicken soup, almost swallowing their tongues.

    It's so fragrant, it's a taste that I haven't seen for four years, and I feel that my soul is sublimating.

    One bowl per person, very warm all over.

    Zhang Chao took care of his sister all the time, "Aqi, this is your hometown dish, try it quickly."

    The blood duck, the spicy taste penetrates deep into the bone marrow.

    Ding Qi's eyes lit up, he didn't expect Jiang Ning's cooking skills to be so good, even if he was born and bred, he couldn't handle it himself.

    She understood why Zhang Chao and the others always mentioned Jiang Ning with admiration in their words.

    An interesting man indeed.

    A few people chatted while eating, Jiang Ning took a bottle of Wuliangye, "We found this wine in the office building before, and we have never been willing to drink it. Come, wish us a happy Chinese New Year, and happy holidays every year in the future!" "Sister-in-law

    , I want it too."

    "Only a small bite."

    "Wow!"

    "You can only take a small bite."

    Everyone toasted, "Come, come, every year has today, and every year has today."

    After eating hard dishes, The hot pot started to move, kelp, tofu, dried shiitake mushrooms, and green vegetables were poured into the pot one after another.

    The hot pot base can't be taken out, but Jiang Ning specially prepared homemade one, the taste is very overbearing, not much worse than the big brands.

    Everyone was sweating while eating.

    While chatting, Zheng Weili mentioned the house, "The third phase has been completed, we plan to buy a house and settle down."

    The memory of the base is not very good, no matter in the past or now, I think Fengcheng is more suitable for me, and I want to settle down and stabilize.

    However, the houses in the third phase are more expensive than those in the first and second phases, soaring to the sky.

    Guangdong City and Fengcheng are constantly merging, and in the future they will have a back-to-back management model in the same city. Both scientific research and public security are much better than other cities.

    The early warning of the major earthquake was timely, and countless survivors survived, and at the same time, survivors from other cities were pouring in.

    Therefore, housing prices have been rising steadily.

    Yongye is coming soon, followed by smog and acid rain, renting a house is at risk of being evicted at any time, if you can afford it, you have to fight.

    Jiang Ning was very supportive, "This is a good thing, we have to do it as soon as possible."

    Several people are not bad at skills, and they are all masters of making money, especially after Zheng Weili's illness was cured, she felt that life had opened the door to her again.

    With new goals, there will be a new atmosphere, cheers!

    Eating and drinking, until six o'clock, full of wine and food.

    Jiang Ning held peanuts and melon seeds, "These are grown by Doudou, try it."

    "Wow, Doudou is amazing."

    After being praised by her brothers and sisters, Doudou blushed with embarrassment and wanted to go behind Jiang Ning hide.

    In addition to praise, Zheng Weili and others also prepared red envelopes.

    New Year's money is no longer popular, and it contains candies.

    Not only Doudou has a share, but even Gouzi has a share.

    It's been a long time since I received the red envelope, and Doudou smiled with crooked eyebrows.

    Jiang Ning dug out the Spring Festival Gala downloaded in the early years, and everyone relive the prosperous years of the past.

    After watching the Spring Festival Gala at ten o'clock, Huo Yishen was worried that the road would be unsafe, so Huo Yishen drove the four of them back.

    Doudou cleaned up inside and out, and Jiang Ning found her a new set of clothes from the space, and she had to wear new clothes for the New Year.

    Not only sister-in-law, she also prepared for herself and Huo Yishen.

    Hearing the sound of a car just after taking a bath, Jiang Ning put the bath water for Huo Yishen.

    After taking a shower and drying his scalp, Huo Yishen did not forget to close the door of his sister's room.

    When I came back, I dimmed the bedside lamp, hugged Jiang Ning and kissed...

    "A-Ning, thank you." Jiang     Ning     was puzzled, "

    Huh? " It's because they have a temper, but their temper is not small, but the two have lived together for so many years, and they have hardly had any conflicts, and their lives are very harmonious.     Love is chemistry.     Huo Yishen, apart from the aura he wears, has nothing to do with his responsibility and tolerance.     He is strict with himself, but never makes demands on Jiang Ning, even if he disagrees, he will respect her decision.     Whether right or wrong, she will defend her in front of outsiders.     These seem simple, how many men can do it?     Jiang Ning knew very well that she had a sharp personality, and few men could stand it before the natural disaster.     So Huo Yishen can do this, she should be the one to thank.     However, the emotional magazine said that sometimes men can't boast, and it's easy to be complacent if they boast.     When the words came to his mouth, Jiang Ning gave up resolutely, hugging his neck with both hands, with a bit of sly eyes: "So, how are you going to thank me?"

    Huo Yi kissed her deeply, reached out to pull the bedside table to get something, "How much do you want?"

    Ah... no, he didn't seem to be such a dog before, when did he learn to be useless!

    After sleeping until after nine in the morning, Jiang Ning woke up in a daze. The brother and sister had already cooked breakfast and put the dog in a handsome suit.

    Before breakfast was finished, Qin Chuan brought his son over, "Brother Huo, sister and brother, Happy Chinese New Year!"

    Boss Qin was very generous, and there were beef jerky, Doudou and Gouzi in the red envelope.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as he sat down, Dahui and Xiaobai came over with their children and grandchildren, surrounded Boss Qin, and all looked up at him.

    "Ahaha, hahaha..." The red envelopes didn't seem to be enough.

    Yesterday I had a meeting with the sharp-mouthed monkeys. Since the crowding out incident, Qin Chuan has completely stopped thinking about making good friends with the rich.

    Supplies are becoming scarcer and scarcer. He has channels to buy goods and is not afraid of running out of food, so even if it is Chinese New Year, he does not plan to visit the house. He takes his son to the next door to eat with a live fish.

    The fish is very big, about seven or eight catties.

    Jiang Ning was surprised, "Where did you get a live fish?"

ʚChapter 288 Can I Take A Photo With You?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    I don't know exactly who came out, but Qin Chuan knows all the fish fry in Nongke, and those who have connections can take them out to raise them.

    Qin Chuan exchanged supplies, and probably threw a few hands in the middle, it was really not cheap.

    The tofu I made yesterday is still there. Jiang Ning plans to have a fish head tofu stew, and then a pot of pickled fish.

    Doudou is very diligent, and Qin Mu is there to help.

    While Jiang Ning wasn't paying attention, he stuffed a handful of chocolate brittles into Doudou's pocket.

    Too many snacks are too precious, Doudou doesn't want them.

    "Doudou, I left it for you specially, and I still have it at home."

    As she said, she peeled one and put it in her mouth, "Is it sweet?"

    "Yes." Doudou smiled at him, "Brother Xiaomu, are you really sweet?" Good."

    After receiving her praise, Qin Mu couldn't say how happy he was, and secretly whispered to her, "I only gave them one."

    They pointed to the uncles and children.

    Doudou, who was treated specially, was happy, "Brother Xiaomu, I will teach you boxing after dinner." "

    Yeah!" Qin Mu squatted beside her, followed by picking vegetables and washing his hands, "Doudo, the water is too cold, I'll come."

    Tofu fish head, fish with pickled cabbage, mutton fried with scallions.

    The sauerkraut is made by Jiang Ning himself. He used the mustard greens grown in the black soil garden of the space, and made two full jars for storage. It is purely handmade to ensure that there is no smell of feet.

    The father and son are not good at cooking, so they were very happy when they drank the rich milky white fish soup.

    "Father, the fish heads made by Doudou are really delicious."

    Qin Chuan corrected his son, "Nonsense, it was obviously made by your Aunt Jiang." "

    I helped cut the tofu for the fried fish heads."

    "Really?" , you can cut tofu? My son is awesome."

    While eating and chatting, seeing Jiang Ning's rosy skin, Qin Chuan said, "A few ladies are looking for skin care products, do you have the source?" Not to mention, there

    really are, there is a lot of space.

    "What brand do they want?"

    "It doesn't matter what brand it is, as long as it has a scent and hasn't deteriorated."

    Qin Chuan doesn't know much about women's skin care products, but it's been four years since the end of the world. Seeing how picky and disgusted the lady is, the bottom line has been dropping.

    A few months ago, he sold a bottle of big treasure to go out, and all of them smelled worse than shit, and in the end they almost didn't pull each other's heads.

    As long as there is stock, he can sell it at a high price.

    "I have a few bottles in my hand, I'll show you later."

    At the beginning, I scanned a lot in the supermarket, and the office building took another wave. I don't care how long she and Doudou will use it for a lifetime. If they don't sell it now, it will be even worse in the future. shot.

    "Can you get umbrellas?" Qin Chuan continued to ask, "This is the most scarce, and everyone wants it."

    In the past two years, many rich people tore off the shackles of morality, completely let themselves go, and played in a variety of ways. But soon there were many who fell ill.

    If before the natural disaster, curing the disease would not be a problem at all, but where can the medicine come from in the last days?

    Therefore, they learned to behave quickly, but it was still too late to stock up, and now it is even more difficult to find money.

    "Cough, cough..."

    Huo Yishen was still too young, he didn't expect Qin Chuan to ask Jiang Ning at the dinner table, and almost got caught by the fishbone.

    The face is a little red.

    Qin Chuan glanced at him, Brother Huo was a little bored, why are you shy? On the other hand, Jiang Ning is good, and the two should be reversed.

    Jiang Ning said surprisingly, "I don't have this, I keep all of them for my own use."

    "Cough, haha, hahaha." Qin Chuan also almost choked, "What my brother and sister said is that Brother Huo is very powerful at first glance."

    Doudou on the dinner table was confused and asked curiously: "Uncle, what are you talking about? "

    This time, Huo Yishen really choked, but luckily what he ate was sauerkraut.

    In fact, it can still be sold, but it is estimated that it will not be able to exchange for what Jiang Ning wants, so think about it or forget it.

    Think of it as accumulating blessings for Lu Yu and Zhang Chao.

    After dinner, Jiang Ning brought out a few bottles of skin care products from upstairs, without even opening the packaging, "We found this when we went out to search for supplies before, you take it out and try it, if you can sell it, sell it, if it doesn't work, forget it. "

    Qin Chuan promised, "I promise it will be fine." He can sell even shit.

    Jiang Ning also brought down two cigarettes, "It's a gift from a friend. I guess it's not well preserved. I think the smell of the cigarettes is a bit weak."

    Lu Yu and the others brought them over yesterday. Huo Yishen doesn't smoke, and there are a lot of them in the space. Good stuff, no need to keep expired ones.

    Unexpectedly, there was a big harvest, Qin Chuan was very happy, "What do you want?"

    "If you have fresh beef and mutton, you can get some."

    After a few days of not doing business, Qin Chuan's hands were itchy, and he left his son in the 50th building. leave.

    Having nothing to do in the afternoon, Jiang Ning wondered if he should take the little guy out for a stroll during the Chinese New Year?

    Huo Yishen has no objections. You can still experience the Spring Festival in the apocalyptic world.

    So I took three of them and drove out.

    Even during Chinese New Year, you have to pay attention to safety and don't go to dangerous places.

    A few people went to the municipal square, and it happened that the weather was fine, and there were quite a few people who came out to play.

    There are on-duty personnel patrolling here, and the gangsters dare not mess around because of deterrence.

    From a distance, I saw two red lanterns hanging high at the entrance of the city hall, with couplets of blessings attached.

    Officials have arranged activities to celebrate the Spring Festival - dragon and lion dance.

    The dragon and lion costumes are a bit old, and the dragon dance team is also improvised. The movements are far from the gorgeous and thrilling in the heyday, but they are very eye-catching.

    Applause rang out from time to time, and the faces that were usually numb and indifferent were gradually infiltrated by warmth, and they could cry while laughing.

    Doudou was curious, "Brother, what is this?"

    "It's called dragon and lion. It's a Chinese New Year custom here. Many people celebrate with dragon and lion dance.

    " At that time, she was still riding on his neck, but she was too young to forget.

    Qin Mu still had a little impression, "Doudo, my father took me to dance when I was young."

    After watching the dragon and lion dance, the next step was to take pictures, and the dog locked in the car was whining... It's not fair!

    After taking a lot of photos, Qin Mu took out his mobile phone, "Doudou, can I take a photo with you?" "

    Okay, Brother Xiao Mu."

    The two took a group photo, and Qin Mu quickly hid the phone.

    There is also music in the square, which is actually an old-fashioned Chinese New Year song, which really has the taste of Chinese New Year.

    The square dance NDA engraved in the bones was awakened, and many people heard the sound and danced, shaking their hands and feet.

    Jiang Ning saw a very familiar figure, walked over and patted her shoulder lightly, "Grandma Zhong."

    She never thought that Grandma Zhong used to be a leader in square dancing, and the movements she performed looked like seniors.

    But the other three members of the Zhong family stood shyly by the side and waited.

    "Xiao Jiang." Grandma Zhong didn't expect to meet her, and excitedly held her hand, "You are too polite, we owe you supplies, why do you give more instead?"

    They were really two pieces of wood, and after thousands of exhortations, they brought back baby chickens and rabbits and herbs.

    "It doesn't matter, we just have it, and if you don't give it to you, you will give it to someone else."

    Grandma Zhong sighed, holding her tightly with her wrinkled hands, "Ah Ning, you have taken care of us too much these years, we still don't know. "

    Grandma, you don't need to be too ignorant, there are not many people who come out of Jinrong Community, just treat it as the fate between people."

    Grandma Zhong is optimistic by nature, she is thinner but her spirit is still good.

    What made her even happier was that Zhong Ping had a crush.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 289
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Zhong Ping's partner is also from the research institute, but they are just administrative staff. Although they look gentle and delicate, they are much more flexible in handling things than San Geng.

    Her income was not high, but her relatives were all lost in the natural disaster, leaving her to live alone.

    Once when I met a gangster after get off work, Zhong Ping happened to pass by, and he solved it with an electric shock baton.

    Without family encumbrances, she looks like a real person, so she is quite suitable to be the daughter-in-law of the Zhong family's grandson.

    If she can live to see Zhong Ping get married, she will never regret closing her eyes someday.

    Grandma Zhong warmly invited, "There will be a wine on the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, you and Xiao Huo come over for a light meal when you are free."

    Jiang Ning readily agreed, "Okay."

    After walking around the square, the weather gradually turned cold, and several people drove go home.

    Back in the community, I saw a few cars parked outside the Rong family's villa, and bodyguards came and went, as if something had happened.

    It has nothing to do with her, Jiang Ning, who was sitting in the co-pilot, retracted her mind.

    Just after returning to the villa, I found a dead body lying in front of the door.

    No, to be precise, it was a dog corpse.

    The Tibetan Mastiff was dripping with blood and fell to the ground panting.

    Coke ran down and sniffed around Ma Zai, making an anxious and sad sound from his mouth.

    Jiang Ning got out of the car to check and found that it had several wounds on its body, including bruises and slashes, and its hair was wet with blood.

    Needless to say, a fight ensued.

    Judging from the wounds, it was not like vicious dogs biting each other, but being injured by people.

    Lying in front of her house, either she doesn't want to die, or she wants to see her elder brother for the last time before she dies.

    Looking at it like that, it probably doesn't want to die.

    A dog understands human nature. Besides, it has been corrupted. Can you still watch it die?

    Jiang Ning bent down and carried it into the yard with Huo Yishen.

    Take out the gauze and shave and disinfect the wound.

    Anesthesia is very precious, so several wounds have to be used.

    Jiang Ning couldn't bear it, so he tied the mouth and limbs of the Tibetan mastiff with a rope, and then sewed it up.

    Gou Dongxi knew that the other party was saving him, so he let the pain go, but he didn't struggle much, and let Jiang Ning sew and mend.

    Wrap it up, feed it a few expired medicines, and let it die or die.

    Coke dragged out half a pot of bones that he treasured, pushed it in front of the Tibetan mastiff, and ate it!

    Jiang Ning didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and for the sake of his dog, he made half a pot of high-calorie food for the Tibetan mastiff.

    It was not bad after eating, and limped back to the C villa.

    Jiang Ning watched it leave, bolted the double door and went back to the house.

    It's cold and you don't want to move, just be lazy and eat the meals stored in the space.

    Just as the food was on the table, the door slammed, "Miss Jiang!"

    It was Uncle Guan, the housekeeper of the Rong family, who came, "Do you know how to heal?" "

    No."

    "But didn't you sew up the dog?"

    "So?"

    "My third young master is injured, can you help?"

    "Third young master is not a dog."

    "This, there is no way."

    The surgeons are almost dead, and the remaining skills are good enough to go to the base , there are still some who are not skilled at home, and have not held a scalpel for several years.

    The Rong family had a family doctor, but they were robbed and hacked to death while walking on the road a few days ago.

    "What's wrong with him?"

    "I went hunting in the mountains and encountered cannibals in the mountains. I escaped after a narrow escape. I asked Ms. Jiang for help."

    Hunting in the mountains? The brains of the second generation are indeed different from ordinary people.

    Jiang Ning was speechless, had he been protected in the cage for a long time? You have to die to find a sense of existence.

    Just about to refuse, but thinking of the three sets of anti-radiation suits he gave, Jiang Ning changed his mind, "I'll take a look first, but I can't guarantee that it will be cured."

    Uncle Guan then heaved a sigh of relief, "Then I will trouble you, I I’m afraid the third young master won’t be able to take it anymore.”

    If he can’t find a doctor, he can only fly to the official base.

    But the Rong family has already left the official base, it's not that you can go back if you want, and even if you go back, you have to communicate with the higher-ups, surgery is not just done if you want.

    After the communication, I am afraid that the third young master has lost blood and died.

    Huo Yi was deeply worried, and accompanied Jiang Ning to Rong's house.

    The Rong family was in a mess, and before they stepped into the hall, they heard Rong Sanshao howling like a pig, "Ah, ah, ouch, ouch..." The

    voice was full of anger, and it didn't look like he was about to burp. .

    This is Jiang Ning's first time stepping into Rong's house. There are two worlds inside and outside the door. The five-star high-rise decoration exudes extravagance and luxury everywhere. There is a huge crystal chandelier above the head, and the solid wood floor of jade sandalwood under the feet.

    Jiang Ning was in a trance, feeling that his feet would stain the noble floor.

    There were more than a dozen people standing in the living room, almost all of Rong's family members were present, including men, women, young and old, with different expressions.

    Rong Sanshao continued to howl like a pig, but the newly stitched Tibetan mastiff came to greet Jiang Ning, shaking its head and tail.

    No wonder the housekeeper came to her, it turned out that the Tibetan Mastiff betrayed her.

    Seeing Jiang Ning approaching, Rong Sanshao became even more energetic, "Oh, sister, save me, save me!!!"

    After a slight nod to the Rong family, Jiang Ning walked over, "What are you screaming for?" ? I'll come later, your wounds have healed."

    Hearing her tone of voice, the Rong family frowned.

    But thinking of people asking her to save him, he didn't say anything.

    Rong Sanshao was cut twice, one in the arm and the other in the leg.

    It is estimated that the dodge was in time, the cut was not deep, and first aid treatment to stop bleeding has been done.

    On the contrary, the overlord next to him was dripping with blood.

    Browbones, shoulders, arms... There were several knives attached.

    The overlord is the overlord, he was hacked like this, even though his face was pale, but he pursed his lips tightly and didn't say a word.

    Jiang Ning asked, "Is there any medicine?

    "

    The richest man is Hao, and the medicines at home are more complete than those in private clinics.

    Jiang Ning checked the anesthetic and found that it was a new imported anesthetic with a validity period of five years.

    She asked for a clean room.

    So here comes the question, does she choose according to priorities, or according to favor?

    Thinking of Boss Ba's chaining up his girlfriend with an iron chain and breaking her leg...

    She really pushed Third Young Master Rong into the room.

    Although the second generation is not a good thing, after all, I once bought it for zero yuan, and the favor of the radiation protection suit has to be paid back.

    Disinfect and anesthetize.

    Seeing that he opened his mouth to howl, Jiang Ning warned: "Howl again, be careful that I will stab your aorta with trembling hands."

    Rong Sanshao immediately fell silent.

    "When you were driving a bumper car, you didn't even blink your eyelids." The fight was fierce enough, but now it's like a grandson.

    "That's different."

    It's one thing to have a wound. In fact, he was frightened by the scene in the mountains today.

    If it weren't for the bodyguards protecting him, he might not have come back alive.

    Demons, all unblinking demons.

    Thinking of the scene I witnessed, my stomach was overwhelmed.

    Very simple trauma suturing can be done in half an hour.

    Jiang Ning patted him on the shoulder, "It's okay, we can go hunting in the mountains now."

    Rong Sanshao was depressed, "Sister, I almost died, and you still laugh at me?"

    "What are you afraid of, isn't it just a group of ogres, you It is not a problem for the third young master to be one against a hundred."

ʚChapter 290 You are so coquettish
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Sister Jiang's mouth, a stabbing knife.

    Third Young Master Rong covered his face, isn't he crazy? He wanted to go hunting in the mountains to relax, who knew that the deep mountains and old forests were full of demons.

    I didn't bother to talk to him, and asked someone to push the boss in.

    The boss is still cold and arrogant, like a sculpture.

    Rong San couldn't bear it anymore, "Cousin, don't think too much, that girl just looks a little like Yutong, but in fact she doesn't... think about it for yourself, both of her legs were broken, and she was raped again. With the typhoon blowing away, how could it be possible that he is still alive?"

    The soulless Mr. Ba had nothing to love, and he still didn't say a word.

    Jiang Ning couldn't understand the boss of the crematorium chasing his wife. When he was alive, he was tossing to death. After finally tossing people to death, he turned to death to be himself.

    Since it was so powerful, the anesthetic was wasted on him.

    So, raw sewing.

    "Hiss!!!"

    The tyrant sucked in a sharp breath, and stared at him with murderous eyes.

    Yo, it will hurt.

    No, it is said that when President Ba loses his love and wants to make up for it, he either cuts his veins with a knife, or wraps his fingers around the freshly sutured wound. It will definitely not hurt.

    Jiang Ning stared coldly, "Do you want anesthetic?"

    The boss gasped, and the corner of his mouth twitched, "...Yes, I want a little." "It's

    just a trauma, the pain is far less than one percent of a broken bone

    . " The overlord who was stabbed by the doctor, "..."

    Sewed and mended, and it took more than an hour to finally get it done.

    The Rong family was not short of medicine, and Jiang Ning even prepared the Tibetan mastiff by the way, then got up and left.

    The head of the family, Master Rong, said, "Miss Jiang, I really have troubled you this time."

    "No trouble." Jiang Ning showed a polite smile, "I owed San Shao a favor before, and I had to pay it back both emotionally and rationally."

    Master Rong understood, but he still said thank you.

    In any case, if a suitable doctor is not found in time, it will have to be sent to the official base.

    Fifty Buildings is really not an ordinary person, so it is worth spending so much effort to make friends.

    Uncle Guan personally sent them out, his attitude was completely different from before, "Miss Jiang, go slowly." He

    sent the two away with his front foot, and Master Rong closed the door with his back foot and beat his son.

    "Dad, don't...don't hit, oops..."

    Not long after returning home, there was another knock on the door, and it was another call for a doctor.

    It turned out that not only Mr. Ba and the second generation went hunting in the mountains, but also the other second generations in the community, and several of them suffered traumatic injuries.

    When he learned that 50 Buildings knew how to heal, someone immediately came to find him.

    The servant of the Xiao family who came here said that his young master was also injured, and hoped that Jiang Ning could help him heal.

    The Xiao family? The son of Mrs. Xiao, vice-chairman of the Owners Committee.

    Jiang Ning thought it was funny, she was the one who took the lead in crowding out 50 buildings, where did she get the face now?

    Never mind, just sit down and have a big meal, braised elbows, hairy crabs, braised prawns in oil.

    The servant left, and then Mrs. Xiao came again.

    It's a pity that the doors and windows are soundproof, and no one cares about them at all.

    The next day, Goujing Tibetan Mastiff came again, not only brought dry food, but also brought his own medicine.

    There are a few more medicines, including anesthetics and antibiotics, probably as a thank you gift to Jiang Ning.

    Look at the battle of the Rong family, they want to continue to make good friends with 50 buildings.

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, and accepted all the orders.

    Although she doesn't want to have too many contacts with people, it is undeniable that the Rong family is powerful in Fengcheng, as long as they don't harbor evil intentions towards 50 buildings, proper contacts are still possible.

    Maybe one day, she can also fly a helicopter?

    Jiang Ning was a little curious, "Can you fly a helicopter?"

    "Yes."

    No, he is a special police officer, what else can't he?

    This is not Huo Yishen's pride, "The unit will select outstanding talents from time to time and conduct all-round training."

    Jiang Ning threw melon seeds at him, "See if you can."

    Huo Yishen has nothing to be ashamed of when the two are away. , "I am so good that I can be attracted by you, doesn't it just mean that you are better?"

    Jiang Ning couldn't hold back, "Huo Yishen, you are so coquettish."

    After successfully sneaking into 50 buildings, the Tibetan Mastiff not only came every day, They even dragged Rong Sanshao who was in a wheelchair over.

    Jiang Ning frowned, "Aren't you ashamed of being so injured and still jumping around in the neighborhood every day?" "

    Sister, you are the only one in the neighborhood who doesn't give me face."

    Too lazy to talk, seeing that his wound is fine, Jiang Ning finished tearing it apart. Let the line roll.

    Rong Sanshao looked at the wall structure of 50 buildings, "Sister, I heard that Yongye is coming, do you think my house should build a wall?" "What does it have to do with     me

    ?"

You saved my life, maybe you can save my life again?"

    Jiang Ning asked back, "What's the benefit of saving your life again?"

    Rong Sanshao was a little hurt, "You are so realistic."

    "It's unrealistic, Could it be that I want to talk to you about my feelings?"

    For the sake of his shamelessness, Jiang Ning still reminded, "If you don't build it, you may not be able to prevent the outside, but if you build it, can you prevent the inside?"

    Rong Sanshao had a playful smile on his face, but after chewing it twice, the smile froze.

    What she meant was that Yongye would be in chaos, and the Rong family had a lot of servants and bodyguards, if... I

    dare not think about it, it would break into a cold sweat.

    He smiled stiffly and left in a hurry.

    ...

    In the evening, Qin Chuan came over, bringing over a dozen catties of beef and half a sheep.

    Mrs. Fu's money is easy to earn. Several sets of skin care products are in a fight, and the two cigarettes are sold out quickly.

    It's just that fresh meat is hard to find, and it took him a lot of effort to replace it.

    At the same time, he also brought back news, "I heard that Yong Ye may be coming, we have to be prepared."

    Jiang Ning pretended to be surprised, "Who did you hear that from?"

    "When I came back, I saw the municipal government installing street lights, It’s not that Yong Ye is coming.” No

    wonder Daoteng’s business is so successful, Jiang Ning admires his insight, “I also heard the news that it’s very likely to be these few months.”

    Thanks to the fast two In the extreme day of the year, although the weather was still harsh, the survivors still got a respite.

    The municipal government recruited technical talents, built waste-to-energy plants, and large-scale biogas digesters. Many units have already used them. However, technological civilization and related materials have almost disappeared in rounds of natural disasters, and it is impossible to promote them on a large scale.

    If there is lighting, it can have a deterrent effect on fighting the evil of Yongye.

    Qin Chuan couldn't help worrying, "If Yong Ye really wants to come, what should we do?"

    Jiang Ning reminded him friendly, "Stock up food, build high walls, sharpen knives, and try to go out as little as possible."

    These are for Qin Chuan It's not difficult, even if they don't do business, the materials on hand are enough to feed and drink for ten or eight years, but what about the sharp-mouthed monkeys?

    No, you have to inform them to prepare in advance.

    "By the way, I have a way to get fish fry and lamb, do you want it?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 166 64
Author: Zhang Paopao Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-03-23 The latest chapter: Chapter 606: Final Meeting Introduct...
25.7K 510 27
Extreme climates are befalling the earth, and natural disasters such as floods, typhoons, extreme heat, and extreme cold are staged in turn. Jiang Zh...
30K 474 55
Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original owner came from a remote planet and was...
8.3K 147 12
After Lu Xiaoxiao was reborn in an accidental car accident, she was bound to a convenience store management system. [Drip-received a customer today (...