Natural disasters, I won by h...

By pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Check 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Chapter 221 - 230

767 11 12
By pinqu_

ʚChapter 221 The Mountains and Rivers Cracked
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Pack your things away from cracks in the ground.

    It is estimated that there will still be aftershocks, so the two gave up the idea of ​​going back and planned to continue to spend the night in the wild.

    I found a place more than 100 meters away from the crack and the factory, and there were no dangerous obstacles around, so it was very suitable for camping.

    Jiang Ning took out a compressed tent from his backpack.

    Three people and one dog, fearing that it would be too crowded, she specially chose a big tent, a tent with two bedrooms and one living room.

    Huo Yishen called Doudou over and taught her how to set up a tent in the wild.

    Jiang Ning walked to the higher ground, took out the binoculars and looked at the city.

    The urban area full of high-rise buildings is gone.

    Under the scorching sun, the air is dusty, representing the buildings of Fengcheng, which are more than 300 meters high, and the sightseeing tower overlooking the whole Fengcheng no longer exists.

    In this way, it was quietly erased from the earth.

    There are ruins everywhere, and human industrial civilization is almost destroyed.

    Even if he experienced it again, Jiang Ning was still terrified, and his palms were sweating.

    Fengcheng, where she has lived for twenty years, has become lifeless, and there is no half of the vitality before the natural disaster.

    Inside the escape pod and outside the escape pod are two different worlds.

    She hid safely in the escape cabin, and when she came out again, the world was turned upside down.

    Standing under the scorching sun, Jiang Ning couldn't recover for a long time.

    Before the sunset, Huo Yishen successfully set up the tent with two tents and filled the air cushion with an air pump.

    Instructing the two not to run around, he walked towards the lonely figure bathed in the golden glow, "What's wrong?"

    Jiang Ning gave him the telescope.

    Huo Yi looked deeply at everything in the distance, and said after a long time: "The municipal government has an early warning, and I believe many people will survive."

    It won't be as tragic as in the previous life, with bloody corpses everywhere.

    The tent was ventilated enough, but it couldn’t withstand the high temperature. Jiang Ning took out the air-conditioning fan, added some ice cubes, and each had a glass of iced juice to relieve the heat

    . Eat better, but they are all light meals, pork ribs corn soup, braised eggplant, fried vegetables.

    At the same time, the solar lights are dimmed especially.

    After all, it is in the wild, what if the smell of the food is too strong, or the lights are too bright to attract others?

    After eating, I wiped my hands and feet, and Doudouwo watched cartoons in the room.

    The two were sitting outside the tent to enjoy the cool, Jiang Ning was a little curious, "How did you survive the earthquake in your previous life?"

    It was too long ago, Huo Yi thought for a while, "It happened suddenly, without any warning. I didn’t rest for two days, and I was sleeping in the dormitory, when suddenly the mountain shook..."

    The man fell off the bed, unable to stand still, and his body was injured by the moving furniture.

    I remember when my forehead was hit and blood flowed out.

    But relying on the reaction developed over the years, he quickly rushed out of the dormitory, and the next moment the house collapsed.

    After the earthquake had passed, I hurried to dig up my comrades who were buried in the house.

    During the period, aftershocks occurred one after another, and many people involved in the rescue were injured one after another. Most of the comrades who were dug out with bare hands suffered from...

    high temperature, earthquake, and suffocation, and very few survived.

    They didn't even have time to grieve for the sacrificed comrades-in-arms, and immediately went to the task of rescuing survivors, and they didn't rest for several days.

    When mentioning the past, it seemed like it was still yesterday, Huo Yishen felt extremely heavy, he held Jiang Ning's hand, "A Ning, what about you?"

    His words made Jiang Ning startled for a moment.

    Sure enough, this guy already knew that she was also reborn, but he never exposed it.

    Jiang Ning's eyes were a little blank, but he still looked into his eyes, "I was alone at that time, I went out to look for food, and I happened to be in the Jinrong Community. During the earthquake, I was injured by flying stones, and the wound was infected. I woke up from a coma for a long time. It was a miracle ."

    I don't know how to get over it.

    After waking up, there were corpses of victims everywhere. She searched for a long time to find some food, and continued to suffer...

    However, in the end, she still did not escape the tragic end of death.

    Jiang Ning gently leaned on Huo Yishen's shoulder, looked up at the starry night sky, "Look, what a beautiful starry sky, shining like diamonds." In my impression, the industrialized Fengcheng has long since disappeared

    . Fascinating night sky.

    The sky is so dark, the stars are so bright, and the moon is not stained with dust.

    Who could have imagined that under the beautiful night sky, mountains and rivers collapsed, buildings and houses collapsed, corpses were buried under the ruins, and countless survivors lost their homes.

    The topic was too heavy, Huo Yishen did not speak, and quietly stayed by her side, fingers clasped tightly.

    Suddenly, the sky and the earth shook again.

    Not particularly intense, but I can feel the shaking.

    Aftershocks struck again.

    Jiang Ning suddenly woke up and released the escape pod.

    Huo Yi got into the hood and found that the dog was biting Doudou's clothes and pulling them hard.

    Three people and one dog entered the escape cabin again.

    There were several aftershocks at night, so I simply stayed in the escape pod. Although it was a bit narrow and there was no room for movement, it was better than enough safety. What kind of bicycle do I need?

    When it was almost five o'clock in the morning, Huo Yi patted Jiang Ning deeply, suggesting that it was time for her to put away her things.

    After leaving the escape cabin, the two returned to the tent and continued to sleep.

    Jiang Ning stowed the escape pod, stretched his hands and feet to relieve fatigue, and then got into the tent to sleep.

    She thought Huo Yishen was too close, so she pushed him away in disgust, "Stay away, it's hot." The

    big man who was rejected was a little depressed, and muttered, "You forgot that you are holding my baby tightly." It's time?"

    Jiang Ning understood in seconds, blushed immediately, and kicked him lightly.

    Huo Yi grabbed her feet deeply, "Be gentle, don't wake up the Coke."

    "I should let it bite you."

    Just after finishing speaking, green eyes suddenly appeared in the darkness, scaring her. Jump, "Coke, get out!"

    Coke pierced his heart with a thousand arrows, and returned to the living room with an aggrieved dog face, huddled silently.

    Shit shovels don't love it anymore.

    Sure enough, if you find a man, you won't love it.

    After not sleeping for long, Dongfang began to spit white.

    Huo Yishen woke them up, rinsed their mouths, ate breakfast, packed up the tent and planned to go home.

    An earthquake that ripped apart landslides, filled ravines, and destroyed roads.

    The closer to the city, the more serious the damage.

    For safety reasons, Jiang Ning did not take out the Hummer, lest the road be impassable and have to be put into the space.

    In broad daylight, if someone finds out, it will be troublesome.

    So, three people and one dog decided to go back on foot.

    The glamor is also eye-catching, some mud has been smeared on the face and body, and the hair and clothes are messed up.

    Worried about imperceptible cracks or dangers on the road, each person has a climbing stick for self-defense.

    Huo Yi held his sister deeply.

    Jiang Ning tied Coke on a dog leash.

    Neither group can walk around.

    After six o'clock, the sky is not particularly bright, but it can already be seen clearly.

    Huo Yishen walked ahead and would remind him of any roadblocks.

    As we walked toward the city, more and more houses collapsed, and we could vaguely see people rummaging through the ruins, as well as the cries of children.

    Before they approached, an eight or nine-year-old girl kept waving her hands and cried for help, "Brother and sister, help my mother..."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 222 Rescue Team
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Taking a closer look, there was another boy about ten years old, who kept moving the collapsed wall, and a woman was pressed under the wall. Her blood had already dried up, and her body was stiff and cold.

    Ten-year-old children already know what death is, but they stubbornly move the broken wall.

    But he is a big-headed doll, skinny and has little strength, even if his hands are worn out, the wall is still motionless.

    Huo Yi moved forward deeply, and moved the heavy wall away with his hands.

    The wall moved away, the boy kept pushing the already stiff mother, the girl rushed over, and her voice was extremely hoarse.

    Unfortunately, no matter how the two children called, the woman could no longer open her eyes.

    Seeing them crying, Doudou's eyes turned red, and she held her brother's hand tightly.

    Jiang Ning pulled up the crying little girl, "Are there any relatives at home?"

    The little girl shook her head, "Grandpa, grandma, dad is gone."

    She took out a bottle of water from her backpack and handed it over, and the hungry little girl drank it , "Thank you sister."

    She drank half of it and handed it to her brother.

    My brother squeezed it tightly in his hand, but didn't drink it.

    Huo Yi touched his head deeply, "You are older than your sister, you already know what happened, you have to learn to accept the reality. Take your sister to the city and find the official search and rescue team, they will accommodate you. Don't stay

    outside , go now."

    This place is too remote, and there are two unarmed children, it is too dangerous.

    The boy didn't speak, and kept wiping his eyes with his hands.

    Jiang Ning took out another bottle of water, took five or six packs of compressed biscuits and stuffed them into his hand, "Hide it well, don't let anyone find out, take my sister to the city." "...Thank you." The boy choked up

    .

    It was late, Jiang Ning got up and continued on his way.

    As Doudou was walking, she couldn't help turning her head, "Sister, they're following."

    Jiang Ning turned her head, only to see a boy holding her sister's hand in the distance.

    The little girl followed each step, but turned her head three times, watching the collapsed home gradually disappear from her sight.

    The sun was rising fast, and Jiang Ning did not slow down.

    As they approached the urban area, more and more survivors appeared, with serious injuries and minor injuries. Most of them were homeless, and some were stubbornly rummaging through the ruins to find their belongings.

    Several people stopped Jiang Ning and others to eat and drink, "We are injured, do you have water? Please do it." The

    injury is really hurt, the pity is really pitiful, but the eyes are calculating something.

    Jiang Ning ignored them and continued walking.

    Unwilling to follow up, she took out the crossbow from her bag without saying a word, and said with cold eyes: "Stay away."

    They were afraid of the crossbow in her hand and did not dare to approach it again.

    This delay was overtaken by the little boy and the little girl.

    With a face full of dirt, he pulled his sister, dodged the survivors who wanted to stop them, and hid behind Huo Yishen vigilantly and afraid.

    Jiang Ning frowned, but said nothing.

    Along the way, as the sun continued to rise, Lou Jianqiang began to emerge, but none of the ten survived. The scene was too tragic. Even if he still stood on the ground full of holes, it was already in jeopardy. Could he survive the next time? The test is really hard to say.

    But at least, its existence gave some survivors a glimmer of hope.

    But most of the survivors are desperate, their numb faces look like walking corpses, and their eyes are empty and desperate.

    No food, no water, and now even a home.

    The municipal government began to warn of earthquakes a few months earlier, and broadcast them tirelessly, but even so, there were still many victims.

    They still had a chance to run away, but they were reluctant to leave their belongings. They brought water and food, and even wanted to take away their bedding.

    Even if it's a quilt, I can't bear to let go.

    Don't ask why Jiang Ning knew, the rescue team had just carried out a corpse from the ruins. The old man in his fifties and sixties moved slower than the young, and he still held the quilt in his hand. He was unwilling to let go when he died. Hoop into a ball.

    It is by no means an exception, and it is estimated that there are still a few.

    Apart from sighing, Jiang Ning didn't know what to say.

    She stopped, turned her head and said to the boy, "Go to the rescue team uncle and see how they arrange you."

    The boy hesitated for a moment, and finally walked over.

    Not knowing what to say, the man in the orange rescue team pointed to the survivors in the distance.

    Confused and hesitant, the boy came back and took his sister's hand, "Thank you, brother and sister."

    Jiang Ning sighed deeply, and handed over the folding knife, "Protect my sister, and don't tell strangers that Mom and Dad are gone." After finishing

    speaking He went straight away without looking back.

    It's not that she didn't see the uneasiness and helplessness in his eyes, but so what?

    Regardless of previous life or this life, there are too many such eyes, everywhere!

    After nine o'clock, I saw the Fengcheng River in the distance.

    Jiang Ning took out the binoculars, Aoyuan did not fall down, it was still standing.

    However, none of the several real estate buildings around it were spared, and all collapsed in the earthquake.

    The Fengcheng River was cut in half by a gully, and amazing cracks appeared.

    The road was either destroyed or blocked by collapsed buildings. The three of them and a dog made a detour before returning to Aoyuan.

    The outer wall has collapsed, and He Tianming is reorganizing the manpower to build the wall, "Hurry up, everyone work harder, we will be safe only if the wall is built."

    When Yang Weimin saw the two, he hurried up to meet them, "Are you all right?"

    "Fortunately, I was slightly injured." Jiang Ning asked, "How are you doing?"

    Yang Weimin was injured, but it didn't look serious. "I didn't expect the earthquake to be so serious. The river beach where we took refuge was cracked, and many people were injured."

    Falls, scrapes, bruises, panic collapses, 70 to 80% of the people in the community were injured, but fortunately most of them were injured. It was a minor injury, but a dozen or so people were in serious condition. Three of them fell into a fissure in the ground and were buried. When they were rescued after the aftershock, they were... dead.

    The only good thing is that God Bless Aoyuan, the surrounding buildings have collapsed, and there is no such a conscientious developer.

    Seeing that the three of them had returned safely, He Tianming hurried over and called them to sit in the security room.

    He was also injured, with scrapes on his forehead and elbow.

    "Comrade Huo, if you hadn't reminded us yesterday, we might not have been able to detect the earthquake in time. Most people in the community are safe and sound, but there are still many disasters in other places. There are too few official rescuers. The municipal government appeals to private rescue organizations

    . There is only one home, and the municipal government gave benefits to the masses some time ago, I discussed with Lao Yang, wondering if our community can organize a rescue team to help search and rescue the survivors in the surrounding area?" He Tianming organized the rescue team, Jiang Ning

    early I just heard Huo Yishen say it, so when this scene happened, she wasn't surprised at all.

    She didn't speak in a hurry, but fell into thinking...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 223 Search and Rescue Dog
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Seeing that she was silent, He Tianming hurriedly explained: "The rescue team is voluntary and will not force anyone."

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, "The high temperature is 60 degrees. I can’t stand it for two hours, so I don’t know how Captain He plans to organize and arrange the rescue?”

    “On the principle of voluntariness, we must protect ourselves while rescuing people. You can't be brave just to save people."

    He Tianming already had a plan, "The rescued people can be sent to the temporary shelter arranged by the municipal government."

    Jiang Ning was a little surprised, but he didn't expect his arrangement to be rational and sober. Save people regardless of the consequences.

    "For members who are willing to participate, each family can send one person. If there are too many members, I don't recommend it. After all, Aoyuan's patrol team is also indispensable." Another

    bad news is that the well in the community has collapsed.

    The site selection and craftsmanship of the wells drilled by the master were excellent, and the collapse was not very serious, but before the aftershocks are over, the well cannot be repaired at risk.

    Therefore, the water of each household can be saved.

    Fortunately, He Tianming reminded everyone to save time from time to time, and he even obtained a batch of water purification tablets through connections.

    I exchanged sweet potatoes from various stores, so I have water purification tablets on hand.

    Not much, but it should be fine for a few days.

    Jiang Ning spoke tactfully, "Captain He, your proposal is very good. Let's go back and check on the situation at home, and we will reply to you later." He Tianming showed

    hesitation, "Actually, I have a merciless request."

    "Tell me."

    He Tianming's eyes fell on Coke, "If you are willing to participate, can you bring it too?"

    Jiang Ning frowned slightly.

    "It's like this. Dogs' sense of smell is more sensitive than humans. There were early warnings for this major earthquake, and there were fewer survivors buried under the rubble. But we don't know the real situation. It is not only time-consuming and laborious, but also untargeted and easy to miss It’s the prime time for rescue, so I want to ask the dog to help.”

    Fearing that the two might misunderstand, He Mingming quickly explained, “My Mengmeng also participated in the search, not digging or dangerous work.”

    Since the natural disaster, he is willing to give the rations Those who come out to raise dogs, whoever does not regard them as family members whose blood is thicker than water, the little ones also need to be protected.

    Jiang Ning nodded, "Yes, I understand."

    Without saying a word, the three of them went back to Building 5.

    Back in Building 5, I didn't rush to open the door, but walked around.

    The building is really strong. No cracks were found in such a strong earthquake. Anyway, there were obvious cracks on the side of Building 4 next to it.

    However, the tiles in the aisle in the building fell off, and the door was shaken loose and needed to be re-strengthened.

    401 was cleaned up, and nothing was damaged in the earthquake.

    Huo Yishen threw away the snacks and put two of them aside so that Jiang Ning could take them out.

    Rearrangement of the home is easily handed over to the two, such as curtains and air conditioners are led by Huo Yishen, and Jiang Ning is the second.

    After lunch, to celebrate the survivors, we have boiled fish, braised pork, steamed meatballs, and juice drinks.

    Blowing on the air conditioner, eating hot and spicy boiled fish and sweating, the depressed mood was swept away.

    After the meal, I ate two plates of frozen watermelon, which was indescribably pleasant.

    Jiang Ning sat down and had a deep talk with Huo Yi, "I won't participate in the rescue, but you can decide for yourself." In her

    previous life, she didn't get rescued by others, and the food she found was almost robbed. If it wasn't for fighting with her life, she wouldn't have survived supplies.

    Not only did they want to grab food, but when they saw her alone, they also had more vicious thoughts...

    "However, if you decide to go, while saving people, I hope you will not only consider how to save more people, but also think about how to save more people at home. There are Doudou."

    Jiang Ning doesn't want to force her thinking to Huo Yishen, love can be together, not love can be separated, but she doesn't want him to feel oppressed because of herself when they are in love.

    His choices are different from those in his previous life, but his thinking is not easy to change. Even if he doesn't wear that uniform again, his kindness never disappears, but he has more principles and positions.

    Huo Yishen hugged Jiang Ning into his arms, "A-Ning, I want to participate, but no matter what time comes, you and Doudou are the most important to me." "Woof!" "Well, there is

    also

    Coke "

    Jiang Ning didn't ask Huo Yishen, he did the same to Gouzi, "Coke, do you want to go search and rescue with the trainer?

    " Huo Yi fell deeply on his knees.

    Knowing that Huo Yishen and Gouzi are going to participate, He Tianming is very happy, "Hurry up and rest, we can smoke more than 20 people, and we will start in the evening. Remember to wear protective equipment. The weather is hot and sweats a lot, and you need to add some salt to the water. Physical fitness."

    Jiang Ning did not participate, but he still made preparations.

    I added a little salt to the cold rice, and specially steamed a basket of cold-resistant potatoes and sweet potatoes, so that Huo Yishen and Gouzi could eat them when they were resting.

    The dog who eats meat every day is dumbfounded, why is the treatment so bad?

    Jiang Ning tugged at its ears, "Why, you still want to eat meat in front of people? You're gone!"

    As for Huo Yishen, he knows more than she does, and Jiang Ning has nothing to explain, just said: "Look good Coke, don't let it be overly aggressive and overworked."

    The body armor was too heavy, so she put on the dog a hack-proof suit to prevent it from being accidentally injured.

    Then, Huo Yishen was given two sets of protective gloves, as well as first aid medicine for self-protection.

    In the evening, the Aoyuan rescue team assembled on time.

    Jiang Ning didn't go to see it off, but climbed to the 12th floor and watched Huo Yishen bring the Coke to the gate with a looking glass.

    The residents of the community gathered around to watch the dog, as if grandma Liu had entered the Grand View Garden. Those who didn't know it thought they were watching a monkey show.

    Greedy is definitely greedy, but after all, it is a dog raised by the altar, even if it is really gluttonous, how many people dare to make a mistake?

    He Tianming also brought Mengmeng.

    Don't look at Gouzi who is usually not stingy with Coke, but he is an out-and-out police dog, calm and stable in front of outsiders.

    On the contrary, Mengmeng was extremely enthusiastic, circling around Coke, sniffing here and smelling there.

    In the end, he was pushed to the ground by the dog's paw and rubbed several times before he calmed down.

    The team set out to search and rescue nearby real estate and villages first.

    Although there is an early warning, not every village or community has a person in charge. Many people do not have radios.

    Therefore, even though the municipal government did a lot of work in the early stage, many survivors survived because of this, but many were still trapped.

    Back in the room, Jiang Ning flipped through the medical books, but couldn't calm down.

    Only she and Doudou were there, and they simply ate the original soup noodle at night.

    Doudou was bored, "Sister-in-law, when will brother and Coke come back?"

    "I don't know, I guess it will be dawn."

    Doudou is also self-disciplined, washing the dishes and doing homework, and then exercising by herself.

    Don't look at Jiang Ning lying still, but his consciousness is working in the black soil garden.

    You have to find something to do for yourself, otherwise the time passes very slowly.

    After waking up at night, Huo Yishen never came back.

    At five o'clock, there was movement downstairs, which made Jiang Ning instantly alert...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 224 Jiang Ning, someone is looking for
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The movement was light, but the siren did not go off.

    Jiang Ning pricked up his ears, the sound of footsteps was quite familiar.

    Huo Yishen came back with the dog, covered in dust and smelled of sweat.

    "How is it?" Jiang Ning took out the water and asked him to take a bath, "Did anyone be saved?" "

    Well, more than a dozen people were saved." Huo Yishen took off his dusty clothes, revealing his strong and muscular chest muscles, "He Tianming The arrangement is very good, and there is a forced rest every hour.

    Coke is great, it detects the breath of a living person, and we will carry out the rescue, otherwise a lot of time and energy will be wasted."

    Jiang Ning looked at him as early as he entered the door After passing Gouzi, he seemed quite energetic, and the anti-cut and anti-stab clothing was not damaged.

    The paws were not injured either.

    Huo Yi smiled deeply, "Coke is very smart, it is only responsible for searching, and if it moves its paw too much, it will lose."

    Jiang Ning patted him, "Do you want to say that dogs follow their masters?" "

    No, I don't think so. It's so good."

    "I found that you are more and more able to talk." Jiang Ning gave him a look, "Our Coke is so good, what about He Tianming's Mengmeng?" Don't mention it, what can

    Teddy do? It will only follow Coke's ass.

    Pet dogs have not received special training, how can they be competent for search and rescue work.

    He Tianming had a good intention, but Teddy didn't keep up with the rhythm, he was just playing.

    While Huo Yi was taking a deep bath, Jiang Ning looked at his backpack. He had already drank all the water, but the first aid medicine was useless.

    It seems that he still has a clue in his heart.

    Jiang Ning couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

    After taking a shower, Huo Yishen soaked the changed clothes in disinfectant solution before washing them.

    Jiang Ning brought chicken soup to comfort the two heroes, as well as corn and steamed buns for breakfast.

    After breakfast, Jiang Ning thought that Huo Shenyi was going to rest, and just wanted to give him the room.

    Who would have thought that he locked the door behind his back and hugged her...

    No, are you sure he isn't tired after a busy night?

    As a result, after playing several rounds of poker, I really fell asleep this time.

    Jiang Ning was very tired, but she was extraordinarily energetic and extremely relaxed.

    The last days are too depressing, and the comfort of the body can relax the depressed and tense spirit.

    After going back to sleep, Jiang Ning didn't get up until noon, sitting on the sofa, eating corn and watching TV.

    I'm tired and don't want to move.

    Huo Yishen got up in the evening, had dinner with Jiang Ning and Doudou in advance, and then set off on time with his dog.

    When he came back the next morning, his finger was injured by a stone, but it was not serious, and he was bandaged with disinfection and hemostasis in time.

    Jiang Ning was not at ease, and urged: "Take some anti-inflammatory drugs and antibiotics."

    She also checked the dog, and there was no trauma, but the weather was so hot that even with a constant temperature clothing as a base, it couldn't hold on.

    Hurry up, use the air conditioner to renew its life, and pour more mung bean soup.

    The search and rescue lasted for three days, and He Tianming terminated the project.

    It’s not that you don’t want to continue saving people, but it’s very dangerous for a normal person to be without water for three days. What’s more, when a strong earthquake occurs in extreme heat, people seem to be thrown into a furnace.

    The number of people rescued on the second day was half that of the first day, and the third... none.

    Due to the high temperature and lack of water, the corpses of the victims decomposed quickly. He Tianming could not make fun of the lives of members, so he decisively stopped.

    Besides, this is the fourth day of the earthquake, and they really tried their best.

    "I have already reported to the neighborhood committee for this disaster relief. Everyone has worked hard, so go back and rest for two days."

    He Tianming highly affirmed the members of the disaster relief community, and at the same time reminded, "The earthquake was very serious. There were not a single building left. Many survivors were homeless, and most of their supplies were buried under the rubble. People have to eat and drink

    . But the authorities cannot properly arrange so many victims in a short period of time. We can’t harm people but we have to be wary of people’s hearts. It may be chaotic outside recently. It’s best not to go out if you have nothing to do, especially not to go out alone.” After the disaster relief, He Tianming took a

    moment He didn't stop, and immediately took people to repair the well.

    If we don't fix the water source, not to mention the homeless victims outside, even Aoyuan will die.

    After breakfast, I was sitting on the sofa reading a psychological book, when a loudspeaker suddenly sounded downstairs, "Jiang Ning, building No. 5, someone is looking for her at the gate."

    Jiang Ning was dumbfounded, now is the end of the world, who will come to her?

    She stood on the balcony and shouted downstairs, "Who is looking for me?"

    "I don't know, there are several men!"

    Uh, why doesn't this sound right? Like what happened to her.

    Is it marriage, or seeking revenge?

    "Who will look for you at this time?" Huo Yishen was also puzzled, "I'll accompany you." "

    No, you should catch up on sleep quickly."

    Isn't it just a few men, she still can't deal with it?

    Jiang Ning went out under the scorching sun with an umbrella.

    It's best to find something to do with her, otherwise the dog's head will be screwed off by them.

    The uncle who called him was still waiting downstairs, "Xiao Jiang, I saw them being ruffian, riding two 28 big bars, one of them was still smoking, they didn't look like a good person, you have to pay attention Come on."

    Ruffian? She has no such friends, let alone such enemies.

    Could it be that the flower arms of the Qinggang base or the Lelong base are not dead, but they are here to seek death?

    It doesn't matter, the bullet is loaded.

    After all, Jiang Ning was still very vigilant. He didn't rush to show up at the gate, but took advantage of the convenience of the building to hide in the dark and look at the door.

    When he saw who it was, the corner of his mouth twitched instantly.

    She wondered, how did the sharp-mouthed monkey find it?

    Also, the white gauze on Qin Chuan's head was still stained with blood, but he smoked so much that his face was intoxicated, what the hell is this?

    There are two 28 big bars, but each has its own characteristics. No wonder the uncle said that he doesn't look like a good person.

    Jiang Ning went out, "Are you looking for me?" Seeing her, the sharp-billed     monkey's eyes

    lit up, "Sister, as long as you are fine, we are all worried about you."

Strange, "How did you find me?"

    "Old Luo." The sharp-nosed monkey pointed to the bald man next to him, "Yesterday Aoyuan's rescue team went to the real estate where Lao Luo was, and he recognized Brother Huo at a glance. "

    Jiang Ning glanced over, and felt that Lao Luo looked familiar, and probably met him when he was selling water before.

    Seeing that her gaze fell on the 28th bar, the sharp-mouthed monkey was afraid that the boss would lose face, so he hurriedly made amends: "The earthquake destroyed the road, and the four-wheeled one is not as good as the two-wheeled one." Jiang Ning looked at Qin Chuan

    , "Brother Qin, what's the urgent matter with me?"

ʚChapter 225 Who Will Lend A Helping Hand?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    People like Qin Chuan, if there is no urgent matter, would not brave the scorching sun to come here while injured.

    It was inconvenient to talk at the gate, so Qin Chuan stomped out the cigarette and walked to the side, "I want to get some medicine and water, and I need it urgently, do you have a solution?" "

    Brother Qin, you know how precious medicine is, don't tell me It is very difficult to get a batch of life-saving medicine."

    "I know." Qin Chuan explained, "This is not a sudden earthquake, my son was crushed under the rubble, and the rescue team organized by the government took the risk to rescue him. "

    He is a person who always repays his kindness, and the official rescue of those who are short of medical care. Many of the survivors they risked to rescue have to wait to die because of lack of medical treatment.

    Jiang Ning's heart was heavy, "There are so many survivors, how much can you save even if you donate medicine?" What

    she and Huo Yishen hoarded together is just a drop in the bucket, and for decades in a lifetime, there are still countless disasters waiting behind.

    For example, Doudou was hit by a hailstone and concussed. It is an accident, and this kind of accident may happen at any time. She gave up the chance of life. Who will lend a helping hand when faced with a life-and-death decision in the future?

    Qin Chuan has been struggling in the end of the world for more than two years. He has never seen any survivors. When people are at the end of their lives, out of survival instinct, they will show their evil side.     Therefore, he sympathized with the victims of the earthquake, "I donated to the rescue team , which is considered as a reward

    for saving my son."

Donate a batch of medicine.

    Jiang Ning sighed, "My family went to dig coal, and the medicine in his hand was already confiscated."

    Qin Chuan frowned, "Okay, I'll think of other ways to deal with the medicine, can I get water? "

    In addition to medicine, lack of water is also one of the culprits leading to death from heat stroke.

    Jiang Ning was silent for a while before speaking, "How about this, I'll find a way to get you a cart of water, and you can donate to it."

    As for who will get the water in the end, it's hard to say, I can only say that it's good to do my best.

    Qin Chuan breathed a sigh of relief, "Okay, what do you want?"

    "The water quality is not as good as before, but it is guaranteed to be clean, and you can drink it after boiling."

    Jiang Ning did not talk about trading materials, "It is my personal anonymous donation. If When asked by the relevant departments, you can’t confess me.”

    Qin Chuan was surprised, and after a while he said: “The strong earthquake not only destroyed buildings, but also collapsed most of the wells, do you know how precious water is now?”

    How many people are thirsty When he went crazy, he had no choice but to drink his own urine.

    Of course Jiang Ning knew that a carload of 20 tons of water could save a lot of people, otherwise she would not donate it.

    "I have also received official assistance, and this truckload of water is my reward."

    Qin Chuan thought for a while, then lowered his voice and said, "Do you know about the rebuilding after the disaster?"

    Jiang Ning shook his head.

    Qin Chuan is in the business of the rich, and the news channels are better than ordinary people. "The officials knew early on that there would be an earthquake, and they would expropriate steel, factory buildings and other materials as soon as the floods receded. They had already made promises to entrepreneurs who were willing to donate

    . The confiscated assets are counted as points, and the follow-up supply of materials and points can be used to deduct after reconstruction. There are many priority options. Now, the

    official reconstruction plan has not yet been announced, but charitable acts such as donating materials or saving lives in disasters will Included in the calculation of points.

    It is true that Qin Chuan is cunning in the business field, but Qin Chuan is a man of loyalty, not to mention he still remembers Jiang Ning's life-saving grace, "Now water is the most scarce. If you donate it in your own name, you can get it back Quite a few points. "

    Jiang Ning laughed, "I'm just like this. I never leave my name when I do good deeds. "

    Qin Chuan, who asked to be named after doing good deeds, "..."

    "Just kidding, we have to find another way to save points for resources, mainly because we don't want to get into trouble because of water." "

    Jiang Ning said, "If you want, I will get out of this car. If you really want to be grateful, why don't you help me find the radiation protection suit?" "Radiation protection suit?" Qin Chuan was surprised at first, then looked

    at Her eyes changed, "We are old friends, do you know something inside? You have to tell me in advance, so that I can be prepared." The more I think about it, the more I think it is possible

    . Things are weird.

    "You think too much." Jiang Ning laughed, "In this situation, any disaster may happen, I'm just in case."

    Qin Chuan was thoughtful, "Do you suspect that the earthquake will cause a nuclear leak?"

    " Don’t dare to talk nonsense, those who spread rumors will be arrested to dig coal.”

    Qin Chuan understood, seafood has been mutated by virus contamination, what is impossible?

    When the nuclear leak is really going to happen, will human beings really have a way out?

    Think about it, the heart is extremely heavy.

    Anyway, take care of the moment first.

    After making an appointment to pick up the water, Qin Chuan took the sharp-billed monkey and the others away.

    Back in Aoyuan, when Jiang Ning passed Building No. 2, he found that He Tianming was leading someone to repair the well.

    She walked over curiously, and saw that the old master was about to go down the well to make repairs.

    He was tied with a rope, and if the well collapsed, the people above would be able to pull him up immediately.

    Jiang Ning looked at the old master's eyes, his face was peeling from the sun, he was in his fifties, and his temples were white and spotted.

    In the last days, just being alive exhausted all mental energy.

    Back at 401, Jiang Ning did not hide the matter of donating water.

    Huo Yi thought deeply, "The deep water wells in Fengcheng almost collapsed, and the water after the earthquake was turbid.

    The water in the space is clear and of good quality, so it’s hard to donate it without arousing suspicion. How about donating the rainwater and well water that have been hoarded during this period? "

    That's what Jiang Ning thought. I didn't expect the two to coincide with each other. The

    collected rainwater only needs to be put into water purification tablets. The well water is a bit turbid and needs to be filtered again.

    20 tons of water is a big project. Fortunately, Huo Yishen thought carefully , I stocked up on filter purifiers before the natural disaster, otherwise I would be exhausted.

    Huo Yi went deep into the space, installed the filter, led the water out of the water tower, and drained and filtered the well water one by one. Time is precious, so

    Jiang Ning hurriedly withdrew.

    Who knew , Huo Yi held her hand deeply, with an unnatural expression, "Well, Coke's hearing is very good.

    Jiang Ning was stunned. "

    Even though Doudou is still young, her hearing is not bad either." "

    No, what does he mean?

    " I can't implement it. "I'm always worried that it's either Doudou knocking on the door, or Gouzi pulling the lock.

    Jiang Ning realized later, "You..."

    He, he is like that... Still can't use it?

    "Why don't you try? "

    Jiang Ning stood still, embarrassed to the point of digging her toes.

    Huo Yishen stretched out his hand to pull her...

    came out to catch up on sleep, and woke up feeling that his throat was very uncomfortable, so he quickly took two throat lozenges.

    Alas, what a crime!

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 226 Expropriation
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    After dinner, all the windows were closed, and the three of them sat on the sofa in harmony, watching offline movies quietly.

    The intercom suddenly rustled.

    Huo Yishen turned off the movie and signaled the two to be quiet.

    He Tianming came to look for him, "Comrade Huo, is it convenient for you and Jiang Ning?" "

    Well, tell me."

    "I have something to do. If it's convenient for you, can you come down?"

    Hearing the voice, he was a little hesitant and confused .

    He Tianming has always been very thoughtful, and the things he can solve are not bothering others. It seems that this time it is really difficult, and he has no choice but to come to worship God.

    Huo Yi looked deeply at Jiang Ning, and the two of them confirmed their eyes before replying: "Okay." After

    changing their clothes, they went downstairs.

    After breaking through many checkpoints and going out, He Tianming was already waiting not far away with a dignified expression.

    Jiang Ning said, "Captain He, what do you want us to do?"

    He Tianming hesitated, "In the afternoon, someone from the municipal government came and wanted us to free up a few buildings to receive homeless refugees."

    In fact, on the way back from the earthquake , , Seeing the devastated Fengcheng and the homeless refugees everywhere, Jiang Ning had a vague premonition in his heart.

    Due to the timely warning, countless survivors survived.

    This is undoubtedly a good thing, but new problems come one after another, how to solve their eating and drinking lazards?

    These are the official solutions.

    The post-disaster reconstruction has not yet started, so we can't let them live outside, right? That's even more dangerous.

    Aoyuan survived the strong earthquake and there were not many people living there, so it naturally fell into the eyes of the authorities.

    Jiang Ning frowned, "Captain He agreed?"

    Rescue belongs to rescue. He Tianming sympathizes with refugees, but he is still rational.

    If they were allowed in, would it be possible that Aoyuan members ate and drank while the refugees looked on?

    In fact, life in Aoyuan is also difficult. It is only five or six percent full, and the water source is even more scarce.

    But people don’t suffer from scarcity but inequality. They just harvested sweet potatoes some time ago, and each person can get some water every day, but those refugees have nothing.

    It's easy to ask God to send God off, how can they go out once they come in?

    As a psychiatrist, how could He Tianming not know the horror of the human heart, when a cloud of refugees comes in, who will be the host and who will be the guest?

    Not to mention living in peace, even security is not guaranteed.

    "I dare not agree, but now is a special period. Even if I don't agree, the government will forcibly expropriate the house and arrange them to live in." The other party didn't say it clearly, but He Tianming knew in his heart that if he

    refused, they would start the compulsory process , he had no choice but to say in a roundabout way that he would convene the members to discuss and try to delay the time to discuss countermeasures.

    But the members are ordinary people, and even He Tianming can't think of countermeasures, let alone them.

    Therefore, he wanted to hear the opinions of Huo Yishen and Jiang Ning. Judging from his more than 20 years of experience in the industry, these two had a background.

    Perhaps, a solution can be found?

    It can only be said that he thinks too highly of the two of them.

    Neither Huo Yishen nor Jiang Ning was capable of confronting the authorities.

    The positions are different, and it is the official executive department to change the two, and they will choose to do so.

    The arm couldn't twist the thigh, and the hard work didn't end well. Since the official came to him, there was no room for maneuver.

    The only thing we can do now is how to deal with them and ensure the safety of Aoyuan members under the premise of cooperation.

    Here, there is room for maneuver.

    The two looked at each other, and Huo Yi coughed deeply, "Captain He, it's useless to refuse."

    He Tianming smiled wryly, he didn't know.

    "We can only actively cooperate and strive for their understanding and cooperation."

    As someone who has experienced it, Huo Yishen gave him advice, "There are 8 buildings in our community..."

    1-3 buildings are renovated, and 4-5 buildings It is exterior decoration, and buildings 6-8 are just completed rough.

    Since they just want a place to stay, they can give up 6-8 buildings to refugees, and build a wall in the middle as a safety buffer. Once they want to rush over when they are hungry and thirsty, Aoyuan also has time to defend themselves.

    Officials came to interview, and they should resettle many refugees. Eating, drinking and drinking are all problems. They are required to send managers to come. To avoid chaos, it is best to have an army.

    Once the refugees break out, they can still come forward to stop it, it depends on how He Tianming talks to the authorities.

    In addition, Huo Yishen reminded, "The whole city has collapsed. In the future, we will definitely choose another safe place to rebuild. Once the new city is completed, Aoyuan will become an isolated city, and I'm afraid it will be even more dangerous." Aoyuan members

    made With such a big sacrifice, He Tianming can take the opportunity to negotiate conditions with the officials, win more points for the members, and find a way to settle down in the new urban area.

    He Tianming rubbed his temples, "Even if you build a wall to enclose it, it's too dangerous for you to live in Building No. 5. Once they break through the wall, you will be the first to be the victims. Why don't you move to my building?" Jiang Ning said indifferently

    , "If the wall is really breached, the distance between Building 5 and Building 1 is only one or two hundred meters. What's the difference?"

    He Tianming thinks about it. If refugees really want to move in, the future patrol and protection will also be a big problem.

    But in the last days of natural disasters, there is no chance for people to choose.

    He Tianming thanked him and sighed deeply, "I'll think about it when I go back, and try to reach a good result."

    The two returned upstairs with a dignified expression.

    I thought that Aoyuan would be the Garden of Eden, but I didn't expect it to be in danger as well.

    Jiang Ning sighed quietly, "Is there a safe place outside?"

    Huo Yishen didn't want to mention things that were too dark, but I believe she had experienced it too, "The farther away from the city, the more dangerous it is.

    " In places that cannot be reached, not only evil forces gather, but also a large number of people who have been forced into monsters by the end of the world.

    Killing could happen at any time, and there was nowhere to hide.

    Thinking of the days when he hid like a mouse in his previous life, even if he was reborn once again, Jiang Ning still shuddered, and fear continued to seep from his bones.

    Huo Yi held her cold hand deeply, "Let's re-strengthen the house and take every step at a time." There are

    many people in Aoyuan, and there will be a solution if we work together.

    How can there be no eggs under the nest, even if they want to stay away from man-made disasters, they will always find you, and they can repel one wave or two, but what if there is a continuous stream of one hundred waves?

    Machines get tired, let alone humans.

    Judging from the current situation, the people of Aoyuan are relatively united and reliable. Instead of leaving and going outside at this time, it is better to advance and retreat together.

    Having seen extremely bad human nature, Jiang Ning had a premonition that even if He Tianming talked to the officials about an excellent bargaining chip, this conflict would eventually be inevitable.

    Waking up early the next day, Huo Yishen reinforced the doors and windows, and Jiang Ning went out to hand over the filtered fresh water.

    We met in the abandoned industrial area, and she came all the way by bicycle, with broken bricks and tiles everywhere, and the road was seriously damaged.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 227 Resettlement Camp
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    After waiting for about half an hour, Jiang Ning was about to turn into a ball, and the sharp-mouthed monkey arrived late, driving a dangerous goods car.

    "Sister, I kept you waiting." He jumped out of the car panting, "The road is so bad, it took me a long time to get here." "

    Aren't you afraid to send everyone away with this car?"

    "Hey, There's no way." The sharp-mouthed monkey explained, wiping his sweat, "Sister, this is actually a water tank truck. The boss specially asked someone to repaint it to make it look old, and made it a sign of hazardous chemicals." Now to drive the water tank truck out, those thirsty people will go

    crazy The refugees can chop up the car for you.

    Jiang Ning checked the vehicle, and said after making sure there was no problem, "I would like to ask you a favor."

    Help? My sister actually said to help!

    Feeling that the sun was coming out from the west, the monkey was flattered, "Sister, tell me, I'll take care of everything for you." "

    Find me a high-power sprayer."

    Sprayer? Listening to my sister's words, I knew she was very unprofessional, "What do you want is an agricultural sprayer?"

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, "It's the kind with strong spraying power."

    The sharp-mouthed monkey frowned, "This kind of machine is big. , It’s heavy and hard to move, and it was submerged in the bottom of the water during the flood and it was soaked, so it’s very hard to find now, at least give me half a month.” “No, I want it now.” “

    Sister

    , you just chop me up No, it’s not as efficient.” The sharp-nosed monkey was aggrieved, “The machine must be broken, I have to find a few more for you to piece together and modify, it will take time.

    ” Just fix it."

    Jiang Ning didn't have time to wait, so he threatened directly, "I'll give you five hours, if you don't see a good sprinkler, you don't want this car water."

    "Ah!!!" the sharp-billed monkey groundhog screamed, and instantly became irritable, "Sister, you are my only sister, how can you threaten me like this? If you don't give me water, the boss will definitely beat me to death !"

    "If you don't want to die, then find a way."

    The sharp-mouthed monkey was so angry that he finally had to stamp his feet and agree, "Okay, I will bet my whole life's reputation and try my best to help you get it done." Asked about the road conditions in

    Fengcheng, Jiang Ning agreed with him on the place to hand over the water, and drove away.

    The sharp-nosed monkey turned around and ran away. He was only given five hours, which would kill him!

    Jiang Ning walked around the refugee resettlement sites, and tried to find remote places with few people.

    I met a few groups of people on the road, and their eyes lit up when they saw the driving cars. If they could snatch the cars and grab gasoline, they might be able to exchange for food and water.

    This is a chance to survive.

    It's a pity that the idea is very good, but the bony body has been tortured for many years, and it is difficult to even walk.

    Not to mention seizing the car to grab the gas, they can't even catch up with the smell of the car exhaust.

    There were also road robbers who suddenly rushed out from behind broken walls and lay down in the middle of the road.

    Jiang Ning is speechless, it has been more than two years since the end of the world, can the way of touching porcelain keep pace with the times?

    Did she really think she was blind, didn't see the group of evil spirits who were ambushing behind the broken wall with knives in their hands?

    Jiang Ning didn't brake, and accelerated to rush over.

    Since you love lying on the ground so much, don't get up forever!

    The water tank truck ran over, and the group of people hiding behind the broken wall caught up with sticks.

    It's a pity that no matter how fast it is, it can't be faster than four rounds.

    When I drove to the agreed place, it was a crooked building with cracks everywhere.

    Without hesitation, Jiang Ning drove the car in.

    It was true that there was no one around, so she entered the space with a car.

    Move the water tower over, connect the water pipes and plug them into the water tank truck...

    the job is simple, but it takes a lot of time.

    When the water is filled, there is an hour left before the transaction.

    Jiang Ning stepped out of the space, carefully climbed up the dangerous building, chose a corner with a good view and protected from light, and looked around to beware of the surroundings.

    Blowing on the hand-held small fan, eating an ice cream and two ice creams, I saw a pickup truck slowly appearing at the end of the road.

    Jiang Ning took out the binoculars and confirmed that it was the sharp-billed monkey and others.

    Afraid of safety, a total of four or five people came.

    They are still vigilant, watching all directions and listening to all directions.

    Confirming that there was no tail, Jiang Ning went downstairs and took out the water tanker.

    A few minutes later, the pickup appeared in front of the dangerous building.

    The sharp-nosed monkey got out of the car, "Sister?"

    After making them wait for a while, Jiang Ning came out from the back of the car.

    The sharp-mouthed monkey wiped the sweat from his face and complained aggrievedly, "Sister, you let me use up all the favors I have accumulated in this life."

    Finally, he lived up to his sister's expectations and successfully modified the spraying device.

    A few people moved the machine down and taught her how to assemble it, how to run the engine, etc...

    Jiang Ning pretended to understand, "Um, um... um..."

    secretly recorded the conversation, and thought about it carefully when she went back.

    The water is too scarce, otherwise they can demonstrate on the spot, "Don't worry, there is absolutely no problem, the spraying distance can reach more than ten meters." As he said, he

    also talked about the problems that novice operators may encounter, as well as minor fault repairs. , "If you have any questions, please contact us at any time, the warranty is guaranteed."

    Jiang Ning thanked, "My car hasn't arrived yet, please help me move in."

    While they were going to test the water, she called the sharp-nosed monkey aside and secretly stuffed two rows of medicine.

    A row of cold medicine, a row of antibiotics.

    Not much, but according to the current market, it is definitely worth a lot.

    "It's for you, don't say anything."

    The sharp-mouthed monkey didn't look at it, but it could feel that it was medicine, and its eyes couldn't help but turn red.

    There was no problem with the water, and the group left in a water tanker and a pickup truck.

    Jiang Ning put the spraying device into the space, waited for more than 20 minutes, and then drove away in an off-road vehicle.

    It was evening when he came back, and there was news from He Tianming.

    After his weak argumentation, the official expressed understanding of Aoyuan's concerns and agreed to the request.

    If Aoyuan sells 6-8 buildings to resettle refugees, it can get 5,000 points, which can be used to deduct house purchase materials after the new city is built in the future.

    In addition, the government will send resettlement personnel to provide certain relief to the refugees.

    In terms of safety, the municipal government has dispatched a team to Guangdong City to maintain the safety and operation of Fengcheng.

    It's just that the army has transferred half of the people to the military base, and the rest will not only participate in the rescue of Guangdong City, but also go to the reconstruction of the barracks, and there is really no manpower available right now.

    After urgent coordination, it will take a few days at the earliest to send a team over. At that time, they will be transferred to various resettlement sites to maintain stability. Now we can only send police and security patrols over.

    As a psychologist, this is already the best result He Tianming can achieve.

    He was a little helpless, but he could only encourage everyone, "We have to prepare for the worst, but with the police and staff around, what we worry about may not happen." Everyone was anxious, but there was no better way

    .

    What is most lacking now is water, and there is no way to build walls.

    He Tianming thought for a while, "The 6-8 buildings have not been completely completed, leaving a lot of steel frames and movable panels. We will drive the steel into the soil, and then use the movable panels as a partition wall." Not particularly strong

    , But at least it can be isolated.

    "It's still not safe enough." Jiang Ning suggested, "There are still hardened cement and lime on each floor, which can be piled up on our side to fix the isolation zone." "Yes, yes,

    we still have a lot of cement bricks..."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 228
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    All the Eight Immortals crossed the sea, and they came up with suggestions, "Go and get rid of the glass slag scattered under the wall. If they dare to climb over, stab them to death.

    " A way to survive.”

    Just do what you say, divide labor and cooperate immediately, and strive to build the wall before dawn to block the danger outside.

    For the sake of safety, no one is idle, men, women and children braved the scorching heat to help.

    Those who drive piles, move bricks, carry cement bags, and remove movable plates.

    Huo Yishen also went to work, and discussed with He Tianming that it would be safer and more stable if piles were built as isolation belts.

    Jiang Ning didn't go downstairs, but fumbled in the dark.

    She is a waste of machinery. She listened to the recording many times, pondered the machine for a long time, and spent a long time installing the sprinkler, not forgetting to put it in the space experiment.

    Well, with it, I no longer have to worry about watering.

    Busy until dawn, Aoyuan was successfully divided into two, and a barrier was built with countless hands.

    Countless bricks and cement-wrapped sand are piled under the wall, hoping that everyone in the world will be full of love.

    Everyone was exhausted, but no one took a break. They went back to reinforce each floor, and quickly drained the pitifully small wells of water.

    Jiang Ning was eating breakfast, "Do you want to use the power grid to fence off the downstairs?"

    Huo Yi thought deeply, "A refugee riot is really going to happen, and a huge crowd of people will pour in like zombies, and the power grid will be useless.

    " Let the officials choose to be resettlement camps, there are at least a few thousand people who need to be accommodated.

    The power grid can prevent some people, but it cannot prevent a large group of people. If it really needs to be destroyed, there is always a way.

    Don't let people fail to guard against it, but the power grid is destroyed.

    I hope the troops stationed here can come over soon, otherwise the hidden danger is too great.

    Doudou was watering the sweet potato seedlings on the balcony, and suddenly said nervously: "Sister-in-law, they are here!"

    Once excited, she began to hide things again, and wanted to move the planting pots into the house.

    When Jiang Ning walked to the big terrace, he saw a crowd of people coming on foot in the distance, and the procession meandered with no end in sight.

    All of them were shattered, with ashen faces and numb expressions, as if they were walking dead without any emotion.

    People in Aoyuan are also thin, but there are huge differences in both physical and mental outlooks.

    This feeling is very bad.

    After collecting the planting pots placed on the big terrace, Jiang Ning called the two over, "From today onwards, you two are not allowed to go to the big terrace again, stay at home obediently.

    " It is only tens of meters away from Building 6, which is too close.

    The other end is hungry, and this end has a baby and a dog, so which one doesn't drool?

    Stray dogs have the strongest sense of good and evil. Coke has a brown and black face, and his limbs are tense.

    Huo Yishen re-examined the corridor and electrified all the stainless steel doors downstairs.

    Refugees kept coming to the next door, and Aoyuan not only patrolled with weapons, but also shortened the intervals, and concentrated most of their energy on Building 5.     He Tianming turned on the walkie-talkie, "Brother Huo, pay

    more attention when you live in Building No. 5. If there is anything wrong on the opposite side, remember to notify us immediately."

Curtains were installed.

    No. 6 is facing the study room, Huo Yishen is sitting in the study room, occasionally looking up to the other side while flipping through books.

    From morning to evening, each floor of the three buildings was crowded with people, estimated to be no less than 3,000 people.

    Five staff members, two policemen, ten security patrols, and two trucks came, carrying today's distribution materials.

    Each person had a fist-sized bun of chaff and miscellaneous grains, and one-third of the bowl had no water. The refugees came out of the floors one after another, with their faces covered with dirt.

    There are old people and children, but more of them are young and middle-aged, and there are also women, but not too many, and they are wary of each other in tattered clothes.

    Jiang Ning felt like being spied on through the wall.

    Huo Yi deeply felt the same way, "There are too many people, we have to be careful."

    There is no need to be careful, mainly because the contrast is too obvious, and Aoyuan's conditions are also difficult, but after all, there are families and relatives, and there are still traces of harvest in the open space.

    Isn't this putting braised pork in front of the starving ghost? Temptation.

    At night, Jiang Ning woke up several times, and there was a slight movement in the living room.

    Look, even the dogs are anxious.

    When I opened the door in the morning, I found it lying cross-legged at the door.

    The guy wanted to protect her again.

    Jiang Ning squatted down and gently stroked its dog's head.

    Huo Yishen was in the study in the morning, went upstairs in the afternoon, and came down in the evening.

    The six senses that have been cultivated for many years are correct. Several forces in the resettlement camp are secretly poking and peeping here.

    Moreover, one fell from a building in the morning and two more in the afternoon.

    "Falling?" Jiang Ning frowned, "Did he slip by accident, or was he pushed down?"

    The rough has just been built, and the guardrails and windows have not been installed yet, so it is easy to fall if you are not careful.

    But Jiang Ning is not inexperienced. Who doesn't know that the environment is harsh and the world is difficult. At this time, he will guard against everyone, and whoever has nothing to do will go to a dangerous place.

    Huo Yishen guessed, "Someone wants to create trouble, force the authorities to negotiate with Aoyuan, and let them move to a safe floor with doors and windows." Just after falling from the building,

    many refugees surrounded the staff, questioning how big Aoyuan is, obviously Why don't they live in better floors?

    The troublemakers made noises to their heart's content, while some kept staring at the corpses that fell to their deaths. Even if they were carried away by security patrols, their eyes could not be taken back.

    Of course, he didn't say this out, for fear of disturbing Jiang Ning and Doudou.

    However, I still told He Tianming the truth, and asked him to communicate with the authorities, when will the army arrive?

    In the middle of the night, he was suddenly awakened by screams.

    There was only one sound, and it disappeared very quickly.

    Jiang Ning was awakened and found that she was sleeping in Huo Yi's deep arms.

    Huo Yi hugged her deeply, "Go to sleep, it's okay."

    They had just arrived, even if some of them had bad intentions, they would not act rashly before finding out the details here.

    Jiang Ning took out the gun and put it on the bedside, and continued to sleep.

    In the morning, Huo Yishen refused to let Jiang Ning go downstairs, so he went to Building No. 2 to fetch water.

    It took more than an hour to come back, carrying less than 10 liters of muddy well water.

    Alas, the drought persisted and the water levels dropped again.

    Not only Huo Yishen found out, but He Tianming kept an eye on it.

    Building No. 1 was far away, so the screams in the middle of the night were not heard, but the patrol team did hear them, and they also noticed that the staff did not dare to step into the resettlement building without the company of the police and security guards.

    what does that mean?

    In the last days, the most sensitive thing is the human heart.

    In the face of thousands of hungry refugees, the staff are also worried and afraid, and never step into the resettlement building unless necessary.

    The army has not come for a long time, the police force is limited, and everyone's expressions are tense.

    In this way, three days passed in fear.

    He Tianming withstood the pressure, and the officials were also worried, so they did not agree to the refugees' suggestion to change the building.

    After all, there is more than one resettlement camp in Fengcheng, and each place is not so safe. They not only have to consider the safety of refugees, but also the safety of ordinary people.

    At sunset, Huo Yishen saw in his study that a car suddenly came and picked up two police officers and five security patrols in a hurry.

    There are few people maintaining stability, why are they suddenly taken away?

    Without special circumstances, the police station will not pick up the police and security patrols unless something serious happens.

    Huo Yi had a bad feeling, "Ah Ning, it might not be peaceful tonight..."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 229
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Yes, the sudden departure of the police with guns is an excellent opportunity for the most vicious people.

    If they really came to attack Building 5, she could hide in the space in a critical moment, and even get military support, but what about the others in Aoyuan?

    More than a hundred lives.

    Jiang Ning drank the juice, "If they really do this, what will be the consequences?"

    Huo Yi thought deeply, "Occupy this real estate, take other refugees and Aoyuan members as hostages and reserve food, set up a private base and official Do it right."

    "Even if there is a lack of official personnel, the army will come sooner or later, can they resist?"

    Asking this, Jiang Ning felt a little stupid. The end of the world will stain people's hearts. But they couldn't survive the days of starvation and suffering.

    As long as the time is seized before the arrival of the army, Aoyuan is completely occupied, and a large number of hostages are taken as human shields, the army will not ignore the safety of the hostages, so as to benefit from the mediation.

    Moreover, they are just low-level villains who greatly underestimated the strength and iron-blooded skills of the army.

    How to describe them?

    In short, life and death are bearish, if you don't accept it, you will do it, if you want to eat meat and drink, you can make a small fortune.

    In the last days, the most indispensable thing is desperadoes.

    Dinner is very rich.

    There is not only a seafood feast, but also chicken, duck and fish, which is more abundant than the Chinese New Year, and both of them are confused.

    Jiang Ning picked up his chopsticks, "Let's eat, let's get full."

    When talking with He Tianming, Huo Yi expressed his worries, "They really want to turn over in the middle of the night, and the patrol team can't stand it. Just take care of yourself, you don’t need to go to Building No. 5.”

    Avoid hurting innocent people.

    After hanging up the walkie-talkie, Jiang Ning asked with a smile, "Comrade Huo, do you want to turn it on?"

    "No matter how big or small, we can't let them hurt you."

    There were bombs and fuel bombs, and there were a few charges. If it really got to the point where it couldn't end, just leave overnight, and He Tianming and the others wouldn't be embarrassed.

    It's just that they didn't expect that they couldn't even wait until midnight, and they couldn't wait until nine o'clock.

    Gouzi suddenly noticed the low growl warning.

    Immediately afterwards, there was a scream from outside, probably because someone covered his mouth.

    Jiang Ning's heart suddenly tightened, it was an innocent victim.

    She put on the night vision goggles and went to the big terrace, and she saw the shadows of people on the opposite side, and a black shadow came out of the prefabricated house with a knife.

    The prefabricated room is the place where the staff live.

    Soon, the isolation belt vibrated, some people stacked Arhats turned over, someone cut the steel wire, hundreds of people gathered under the isolation belt, like wolves in the dark.

    No matter how tall and strong the isolation board is, it is vulnerable to them.

    Turn over the isolated board room, stand on the hardened cement slab, push here and there, a big hole is quickly opened in the isolation belt, and a huge crowd is coming...

    Huo Yishen warned, "They are coming, you Be careful."

    After finishing speaking, he hung up the walkie-talkie.

    The other party has a leader. After a few days of observation, how can it not be discovered that there is only one household in Building 5, which is the easiest to take down.

    So, they all rushed towards Building 5 and reached out to push the unit building.

    "Ah..."

    There was a burst of screams, and several fell down one after another.

    That's right, Jiang Ning adjusted the current to the maximum, and he is not responsible for electrocution or corona.

    They soon realized that it was an electric door, so some wanted to climb the ladder to the second floor, and some tried to find dry stakes to hit the door.

    "Bang, bang, bang!"

    Bright fireworks suddenly appeared on the roof of Building 1.

    And several shots in a row, especially beautiful in the night sky where you can't see your fingers.

    This is He Tianming's inventory. He made an agreement with the relevant departments that if fireworks are set off continuously, it means that they have been attacked by refugees and need emergency rescue.

    Now is the critical moment!

    Standing on the top of the building, he saw hundreds of people continuously surrounding Building No. 5, sweating all over his forehead.

    This was organized and premeditated. Once they break through Building 5, they will swallow Buildings 1-3, and the fate of the members can be imagined.

    While the fireworks were blooming, he kept calling into the intercom, but there was no response.

    Seeing the fireworks, instead of being timid, the thugs accelerated their collision.

    Tonight is the best chance, they want to completely capture and occupy Aoyuan before the military arrives.

    They found insulated wooden stakes and rammed them hard against the unit door.

    Seeing that the crowd was almost assembled, Jiang Ning lifted the things covered with sunscreen canvas, a sprayer and cylindrical iron oil drums.

    200 liters of mixed diesel gasoline, cheaper for them.

    Pulling out the retractable nozzle, Jiang Ning stood on the fourth-floor terrace, facing the crowd gathered downstairs, and pressed the switch without hesitation.

    The mist and rain of diesel and gasoline sprayed more than ten meters away like a fan, and fell from the air...

    I have to say that the sharp-mouthed monkey is very honest in doing business. The quality of the sprayer is very good, and the spraying is very even .

    Next time I see you, give him a thumbs up.

    The cool liquid fell on the face and body, and the thugs below suddenly froze, is it raining?

    No, why does this rain have a stimulating smell?

    Fuck, it's gasoline, the smell of gasoline!

    They never imagined that there would be gasoline falling from the sky.

    Slowly, they looked up and found that someone was spraying gasoline upstairs.

    "Gasoline, it's gasoline, get out of the way!"

    Someone shouted, and the thugs who came to their senses stepped back.

    But it didn't work, and when they retreated to a safe distance, they were all soaked in gasoline.

    Jiang Ning continued to spray, trying to make the bowl of water level as much as possible, so that all the thugs were sprayed with gasoline, so as not to say that she favored one person over another.

    After spraying the gasoline barrel, she threw away the nozzle, lit the torch taken out from the space, and sneered at the black heads downstairs: "Come on, keep hitting, why don't you hit it? Hundreds of people even opened the

    door You can't break it, it's really good, pigs are smarter than you!"

    The insulted thugs cursed at Jiang Ning and greeted her eighteen generations of ancestors!

    Unexpectedly, just as he opened his mouth without cursing, he was suddenly shot in the heart by an arrow, and received a lunch box on the spot.

    Afraid of noticing the military police, Huo Yishen didn't take out his gun, but shot several arrows one after another, sending away several thugs one after another, and let them go down to reunite with their ancestors.

    After planning for a few days, killing the staff, and launching a large-scale violent attack, the dawn of victory is just around the corner.

    Unexpectedly, before the door of the apartment building was knocked open, he was sprayed with gasoline all over his body, and several people died.

    What a shame!

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 230 A New Trouble
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Cursing and scolding, no one had the guts to continue to rush forward, fearing that the burning torch would suddenly be thrown towards them.

    The crowd dispersed quickly, far away from Building 5.

    The leader made a decisive decision and turned to besiege the other buildings.

    Buildings 1-3 were full of people, many standing on the large terrace with weapons in their hands, staring nervously at Building 5.

    They have binoculars and just heard the mob shouting for gasoline.

    Seeing them shy away from building No. 5, you know they were sprayed with gasoline.

    Unexpectedly, Huo Yishen and Jiang Ning were so powerful that they saved gasoline and used two or two thousand catties to force the mob back.

    He Tianming reacted quickly, "Hurry up, make torches."

    The commune members who had firewood quickly made a few torches with dead branches and lit them.

    In Buildings 1-3, torches were lit successively.

    The thugs were all burned wet, and they could burn when they met a fire, and they burned a large area.

    He Tianming commanded on the walkie-talkie, "Everyone, don't be afraid, as long as they dare to hit the building, we will throw torches." The

    thugs are also human, and many of them joined them these days because of survival, thinking that they could eat meat and drink with them. Unexpectedly, even building No. 5, which only had one household, could not be captured.

    In the distance, a sharp whistle sounded suddenly.

    It's the siren!

    In the darkness, there were not only police cars driving, but also... large trucks, several of them, were speeding towards Aoyuan.

    No, it's not a truck, it's a military vehicle!

    Oops, here comes the military.

    The thugs who came to make up the numbers panicked, backed away quietly, then turned around and ran away.

    If the first one runs, there will be a second one!

    Soon, half of them ran away.

    Some went back to the resettlement camp and pretended to be dead as if nothing had happened.

    Some people fled in the dark and panicked, and the staff members died. If they can't run back, they are courting death!

    If the team is dispersed, it will be difficult to lead.

    The few leaders were so angry that they watched the police cars and the military getting closer, and had no choice but to grit their teeth and give up Aoyuan, which was so close.

    Made, thought that Aoyuan would be easy to capture with only hundreds of people, but in the end... lost his wife and lost his army.

    run! ! !

    But where can he go?

    In the darkness, gunshots sounded from all directions, like New Year's Eve.

    It's late, but it's here.

    Jiang Ning put away the things.

    Huo Yishen took the walkie-talkie to He Tianming, and euphemistically expressed that he didn't want to be famous, but just wanted to live a peaceful life.

    He Tianming understood, "Okay, I'll take care of what happened tonight."

    Intermittently, the gunshots rang out all night.

    It was not until the early morning that it was completely quiet.

    Jiang Ning didn't hear anything outside the window, turned off the lights and fell asleep, and opened his eyes again after seven o'clock.

    The corpses downstairs were long gone. He Tianming accompanied Judgment Ling through the community and walked around the base of Building No. 5.

    The two stood and talked for a few minutes, He Tianming returned to Aoyuan, and Ling Ju returned to the resettlement camp from the isolation belt broken by the thugs.

    Of the staff and security patrols who stayed last night, two died, and the remaining eight were tied up.

    The hidden dangers that may occur in the resettlement camps have been considered by the authorities long ago, but they cannot let go of the countless affected people just because of the hidden dangers.

    The vast majority of refugees still obey the arrangements, but there are always some bad elements who incite and lure the suffering people, turning many people into demons.

    In any case, there must be conflicts and conflicts, but as soon as someone dies, the nature changes.

    There is nothing to say, how to deal with it will never be tolerated, and it must be dealt with severely in special times.

    The police and the military stayed up all night. They not only captured all the escaped thugs, but also conducted thorough interrogations.

    After fighting overnight, there were more than 30 people who took the lead in the riot. After the interrogation, they were taken directly outside the resettlement camp and executed in public.

    Like firecrackers, peanuts are enough.

    This was just the one who took the lead in the riot, and none of the others who participated in it wanted to run away.

    They were sprayed with gasoline, and it was useless to take off their clothes. They had it on their heads and skin. Without water, the evidence could not be wiped out at all.

    A total of more than 300 were found and all were taken away by truck.

    The coal diggers are full, and all of them are sent to do other dangerous labor reform work.

    The resettlement camp in Aoyuan was in chaos, and there were many problems in other places.

    Ling Ju was exhausted, and hadn't closed his eyes for two days, and the turmoil during the day hadn't been dealt with yet.

    Now that Aoyuan has calmed down, he didn't have time to investigate further, so he handed over to the army and left, rushing to deal with other important matters.

    The military kept one squad, and the rest were assigned to other settlements to maintain the stability of Fengcheng.

    After Bureau Ling left, He Tianming dialed Huo Yishen's walkie-talkie and said that the matter might be resolved.

    Aoyuan had hoarded the gasoline when he went out to look for supplies before. He noticed the abnormality in the resettlement camp, and the community reported the feedback many times but was not dealt with in time. In desperation, he could only organize the members to fight back and defend.

    Thinking of taking precautions, I didn't expect the worst to happen.

    The old policeman of Ling Bureau is true, his eyes are extremely sharp.

    But He Tianming is not a vegetarian either, so it is reasonable to answer without leaking.

    Knowing the situation of the Aoyuan community, Ling Ju admired He Tianming very much. It has been more than two years since the end of the world, and it is too rare for someone like him to maintain a good attitude and survive with the community.

    If there were more people like him, the police would not be exhausted.

    The resettlement camp was garrisoned by the military, and the members of the community felt relieved that they no longer had to live in fear.

    With them by their side, even if the surrounding villagers want to make an idea of ​​Aoyuan, they still have to weigh it.

    Thinking of the horror of last night, the members of the community once again looked at Huo Yishen and Jiang Ning with admiration, their gratitude and admiration cannot be expressed in words.

    The two of them saved the whole community.

    Jiang Ning just fetched water from the small building, and found that the members of the commune looked at her differently.

    Others lined up to fetch less than 10 liters of water, but the well guard gave her half a bucket.

    Jiang Ning was honest and kind, "Uncle, you gave too much."

    "It's okay, I'm afraid you are not enough." The uncle said cheerfully, "You have made great contributions to the community, and others will not have any objections." Others in line echoed

    , "Yes, yes, if it wasn't for you last night, we wouldn't have been eaten alive by those thugs."

    Jiang Ning hurried away with a bucket in his hands.

    He ran into He Tianming on the road, and he took the well-drilling master to the resettlement camp and asked if he needed help.

    Firstly, neighbors need to live in harmony; secondly, if some water crisis can be solved for them appropriately, the refugees will not stare at the wells in the community every day, so that they can’t ask for it and feel evil in their hearts.

    I have to say, He Tianming is really...well-mannered!

    ...

    Since the earthquake rescue, Gouzi officially ended his obscurity life, and was active in the community openly.

    Even if your heart is greedy, you dare not be greedy.

    Let me ask, Huo Yishen and Jiang Ning alone can easily overwhelm three or four hundred thugs, who would dare to attack their pet dog?

    Freedom is freedom, but Gouzi soon has a new trouble...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 7.2K 51
❝ TO LOVE AND TO BE LOVED IS TO FEEL THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES. ❞ in which a toughened rebel commander finds hope in an annoyingly charming farm boy. ...
12.5K 292 120
He Lengbai came to the interstellar world and became a poor person on the poorest planet. She inherited the sky-defying full-level mecha skills, thin...
75.4K 1K 149
Author: Pepper Terminator Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-05 Chinese name:《天灾囤货求生日常》辣椒终结者 Latest: Chapter 151 Extrheroine...
8.3K 147 12
After Lu Xiaoxiao was reborn in an accidental car accident, she was bound to a convenience store management system. [Drip-received a customer today (...