Natural disasters, I won by h...

By pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Check 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Chapter 211 - 220

802 15 16
By pinqu_

ʚChapter 211 Coma
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Doudou chewed the nine-made tangerine peel, "I miss my parents, but I don't want to leave my brothers and sisters."

    Huo Yi hugged her deeply, "Be good, listen to my sister, stay awake and don't sleep.

    " The battle was getting bigger and bigger, and everyone who surrounded the utility room had grim expressions, as if there were vicious gangsters inside, and everyone could be punished.

    Even though Huo Yishen blocked it with his body, he was still kicked hard.

    Concussion patients are most afraid of shaking, and if they kick the door like this, they will soon be unable to withstand it.

    Jiang Ning carried Doudou and put it on the ground. Through the small window opposite the door, she saw that the ground outside was covered with dense hailstones, and the number of hailstones was gradually decreasing.

    Hail usually falls within 2 to 10 minutes, and a few of them last more than 30 minutes.

    It has been about 20 minutes since it happened, and it will stop soon depending on the situation.

    The clamor outside the door became more and more fierce, and the door would break through sooner or later. Without hesitation, Jiang Ning took a few empty medicine bottles and put them in the bag, and then put on their masks.

    Jiang Ning hugged Doudou and covered her head with his hands.

    The angry men were about to continue kicking, but the door was suddenly opened, causing them to almost fall down.

    He raised his head and met the cold eyes and black muzzle.

    Huo Yishen put the gun on the man's head, suppressed his anger and said, "Kick it again!" The

    man's head was not injured at all, and he was startled by his fierce eyes, "I, I was injured, I just want to I just want some medicine, and there is no malice."

    Huo Yishen stepped forward, and he stepped back, "Don't, don't mess around, there are policemen here."

    The people around shouted, "We are all injured, please Give me some medicine."

    "The medicine is here, there is not much left." Jiang Ning raised the bag in Yang's hand, and then stuffed it to the man in the lead, "If you want it, take it with him."

    Throw it to him, then protect Doudou and leave immediately.

    Huo Yishen had a gun in his hand, no one dared to stop him, and even wanted to stay away, so as not to implicate himself.

    The man got the medicine, but before he was happy, someone rushed over to snatch it.

    This is medicine, a hundred times more precious than water and food, and sometimes a single dose can save a life.

    Seeing him get the medicine, many people around were jealous.

    The first one snatched it up, and soon there was a second one, rushing towards it.

    "Don't grab it, don't grab it, the medicine is mine..."

    The man's angry voice was drowned in the crowd.

    Squeezing out of the crowded lobby, the hailstorm outside had almost stopped, and the hail that occasionally fell from the sky was not as big as before.

    Many survivors couldn't wait, and ran out with buckets to pick them up.

    The weather was hot, and the hailstones melted quickly. They raced against time regardless of the danger. Even though many people were injured and their foreheads were still bleeding, they just ignored it and put hailstones into buckets desperately.

    "There is water, finally there is water."

    Ignoring the hail and mud, I picked it up and stuffed it into my mouth.

    Yes, when there is nectar in the long drought, who cares about the injury, only thinking about the water to live.

    Some plastic buckets were smashed, and they were so anxious that they cried out, blocked the hole with cloth bags, and kept picking them up with their hands and feet.

    There are also those who lost their barrels in the chaos and went to grab others in a hurry, and started fighting with each other.

    Several people fell on the playground of the neighborhood committee. It is not known whether they were hit by hailstones and died on the spot, or they were caused by trampling in the chaos.

    The apocalypse is so cruel, they were happy to line up a moment ago, and came early to receive the holiday benefits, thinking that they could continue to live with food and water, but no one expected that the next moment a natural disaster would strike and they would die on the spot.

    It is said that the Mid-Autumn Festival is the reunion day, but they died the day before the reunion.

    It's just that it's hard for everyone to live, and no one has time to lament for the dying life.

    Pick up more hailstones, and you can live a few more days.

    I can't live anymore, so I don't care whether others die or not.

    Sometimes, death is a relief!

    "Police, he has a gun!" Someone in the crowd behind suddenly yelled, "Here is someone with a gun!" Just as

    Huo Yishen was about to leave, the police and the security patrol rushed over, "Stop."

    They surrounded him , Put the three of them in the middle, and warned: "It is illegal to hold a gun."

    Huo Yi shook the gun in his hand deeply, "Toy guns are also illegal?"

    That's right, Jiang Ning gave a high-fidelity toy gun.

    The policeman took a few steps forward and was relieved to be sure that it was a toy gun, but he was still worried that they would take it out to rob or bluff people, "This thing is dangerous, we will confiscate it." "Is it really dangerous?" Jiang Ning asked, "It's a plastic gun

    . Yes, but it helped us avoid nine times of robbery, and each time we escaped from death. And just now, if we didn’t have it, we might not even have the chance to come out. Those people are unarmed but vicious

    . Tigers, all rushed to grab the medicine, but you didn’t have time to rescue it.

    Without it, we wouldn’t be able to live today, so I can’t give it to you.”

    The policeman hesitated for a while before saying: “Don’t use it to deal with kind people . People."

    "Don't worry, we still have humanity."

    The police and the security patrol ran not far away to break up the brawlers.

    "Instructor Huo." Yang Weimin, the deputy captain of Aoyuan, ran over, "Are you all right?"

    Jiang Ning looked down at Doudou, only to realize that she was unconscious, and his face suddenly changed, "Doudou is injured, we need to go to the doctor immediately, Gather your team and take them back."

    "Okay, you guys hurry to find a doctor and be careful on the way."

    Huo Yishen took Doudou and hurried out.

    Jiang Ning hurried forward, "Don't worry, hold Doudou firmly, don't shake her."

    Huo Yi's eyes were reddened, "Ah Ning, what should we do now?"

    This was the first time Jiang Ning found out He used to face life and death without even frowning, but now he is so helpless and flustered, he can't help feeling anxious and sad.

    She knew that the reason why he chose a different way to live again was just for Doudou to survive.

    If there is no sister, he will still go on the road of his life without hesitation.

    Doudou is his spiritual support. If there is something good or bad, he is afraid that he will suffer for the rest of his life.

    "Don't worry, let's find a place where no one is around, and let's go into the space."

    The two hurriedly left the neighborhood committee, turned two streets to make sure there were no people around, and then walked into the deserted shop and entered the space under cover.

    The temperature and environment of the space are good, Huo Yishen put Doudou on the sofa.

    Jiang Ning found out the receiver and quickly checked it for her.

    The pulse, heartbeat, breathing and pupils are all normal, but no one can explain the head injury.

    There is no better way than to wait.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 212 Do They Like Me?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning found some medicine, mixed it with water and fed it to Doudou.

    She is not good at comforting people, "Doudou is so strong, she will not leave you."

    Huo Yishen did not speak, and sat quietly beside her sister, gently stroking her face with her hand, "It's all my brother's fault, I didn't take care of you." You protect it well."

    Jiang Ning sighed softly in his heart, he had already done well enough.

    Who would have guessed that a hailstone as big as a fist would suddenly fall at an altitude of 10,000 meters.

    In his previous life, there was no hail at all.

    He is a man and not a god, so there is no need to blame himself so much.

    In the last days of natural disasters, who can be the real protector.

    "Doudou, wake up, brother only has you."

    Feeling Huo Yi's deep sorrow, Jiang Ning gently put his hand on his shoulder, "You and me, we will be fine."

    Every half When she was young, she checked Doudou once, and Huo Yishen never left her foot to watch over her.

    At noon, Jiang Ning served some soup, but he was not in the mood to drink it either.

    The brain is too complicated, Jiang Ning has nothing to do, she can only observe from the external characteristics, the situation is relatively stable.

    At three or four o'clock in the afternoon, Doudou opened his eyes in a daze, "Brother?"

    Huo Yi was deeply surprised, "A Ning, Doudou is awake."

    Jiang Ning hurried over, "Doudou, how do you feel?"

    Doudou opened her eyes wide Eyes, staring blankly at the person in front of him, even reaching out to touch, "Brother?"

    Immediately afterwards, he retched, spinning his head.

    Jiang Ning found that Doudou's expression was a little sluggish, his vision was blurred, and he was tired and drowsy, but after simple questioning, his consciousness was still clear.

    It can be determined that the concussion is more serious, but it cannot be taken lightly and needs to be observed continuously.

    Reluctantly fed her half a bowl of chicken soup, and soon fell asleep again.

    When I woke up again, it was already twelve o'clock in the evening. Doudou was in much better condition and had eaten half a bowl.

    She couldn't sit still and felt dizzy and nauseated.

    After feeding the medicine, I fell asleep again.

    Huo Yishen breathed a sigh of relief, "Shall we go back?"

    It was night and it was not easy to be noticed, so Jiang Ning took him and Doudou out of the space.

    In Aoyuan, Hummer chose an off-road vehicle collected from Qinggang base.

    Huo Yishen was careful about the slow car, and Jiang Ning sat in the back to take care of Doudou.

    Aoyuan was also on duty at night, and Yang Weimin happened to be there too. He came out of the security room, "Is Doudou okay

    ?

    " I was injured, but fortunately there was no serious problem, and I also received food and fresh water. I told the neighborhood committee about your special situation, and they registered and said that after the Mid-Autumn Festival, you can make up for it.” Only then did Jiang Ning know

    , The neighborhood committee was afraid that the scene would be messed up and took strict measures to maintain stability. Food and water were locked in the warehouse with three iron doors. The distribution window did not store too many supplies, and replenished every half an hour.

    There are not many materials that were actually robbed. When the situation stabilizes, benefits will be distributed as usual.

    As for Aoyuan, after the hail stopped, He Tianming immediately organized everyone in the community to pick up the hail.     Due to the large area, there were quite a lot of hailstones picked up .     Yang Weimin

    came out with a bucket full of water, "This is what Captain He left for you." No. 401, Building 5, as soon as the door was opened, the dog rushed over anxiously and enthusiastically.     Jiang Ning said softly, "Don't disturb Doudou."

    Turn on the air conditioner and put Doudou on the bed.

    The dog was so anxious that it kept whining by the bed, what happened to Xiao Douding?

    "Doudou is injured. From today onwards, you will be responsible for taking care of her. Call us in time if something happens."

    Gouzi hurriedly dragged the kennel in the living room into the house and guarded it every step of the way.

    Doudou's injury is still under observation, Huo Yishen's nerves are tense, and he just eats something to fill his stomach, "A Ning, how is your injury?" "

    Fortunately, no bone was hit." It is probably a soft tissue injury After the ice compress, it is much better, and it will be fine to rub the plaster with medicine wine tomorrow.

    Huo Yi was deeply worried, "Let me take a look."

    They all fell asleep with their arms around each other, and Jiang Ning was not pretentious, and lifted the clothes on his shoulders.

    "There is nothing to worry about, and we should be glad that we have passed another level."

    Tsunami, hail, what else is unknown next?

    It was very late at night, the tired two took a shower, turned the air conditioner to sleep mode, and fell asleep quickly.

    Huo Yishen woke up very early, and the first thing he did was to go to Doudou's room to check on the situation.

    The little guy slept soundly and breathed quite evenly.

    After 24 hours, even if there is a cerebral hemorrhage or fluid accumulation, it should not be very serious.

    He couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, and gently stroked her head.

    The jealous dog came up to him, begging to be petted.

    When Doudou woke up, her blurry vision was better. She got up to go to the toilet, then sat on the sofa in a daze, "Sister, I seemed to be dreaming yesterday, the sofa is not like this." Jiang Ning asked, "What is that like?

    " ?”

    Doudou couldn’t say it, and felt that her memory was very vague.

    I can't think about it, my head hurts badly when I think about it.

    Concussion is like this, and some people will have blurred memory or even confusion. Jiang Ning took the opportunity to give her a popular science, "Don't think too much, we will have good luck if we survive a catastrophe, and Doudou will enjoy good fortune in the future." Gouzi jumped on the sofa and

    quietly Snuggle up to Xiaodouding, gently rubbing his head against it.

    Doudou hugged it, feeling much better, "Sister, mom and dad took me to the beach, I didn't want to come back after playing until dark, I seemed to hear you and brother calling me, and then mom and dad sent me back I did."

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, "What did Mom and Dad tell you?" "

    I, I forgot." Doudou was a little confused, but then became happy again, "I also told Mom and Dad about my sister, saying My sister is very nice and has always taken care of me."

    "Do they like me?"

    "I do, and they say my brother has a good eye."

    Jiang Ning felt a little embarrassed when he said this.

    Doudou ate something, but it didn't take long for him to vomit again.

    Jiang Ning fed her medicine, gave her a doll to coax her, and fell asleep not long after.

    Huo Yishen called Jiang Ning to the bedroom, "May I rub some medicine and massage for you?"

    After repeated ice compresses and taking anti-inflammatory drugs for a day, his shoulders improved a lot.

    Jiang Ning took out the medicinal wine and let Huo Yishen massage himself.

    "Ah Ning, do you still remember that time when Jihan gave me medicine?"

    Jiang Ning laughed at himself, "Unexpectedly, Feng Shui has changed."

    Huo Yi blamed himself deeply, "I didn't protect you well."

    " It has nothing to do with you, it was caused by natural disasters, and we are very lucky to be alive.”

    At least this time, someone will accompany you, and you will have medicine if you are injured, and you will not be hungry. Compared with the vast majority of survivors, it is already big Lucky.

    After applying the medicine, Jiang Ning sat on the sofa and read a book, while Huo Yishen washed the dishes and did housework.

    The sun was still shining outside, and it was not affected by yesterday's hail at all, as if it was just a mirage.

    Except for those who were injured or died, almost all survivors were beneficiaries, and the hailstorm gave them hope to continue to survive.

ʚChapter 213 Boiling Water
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    During the Mid-Autumn Festival, He Tianming wished the members of the community a happy Mid-Autumn Festival on the radio.

    Whether you are going to be happy or not, I know it in my heart, but with the blessings of others, even if it is poisonous chicken soup for the soul, I can still feel a touch of humanity in the last days.

    What's more, he also shared a short chicken soup article.

    It may not be useful for people who are hungry or dying, but they just received municipal benefits yesterday, and picked up a lot of hailstones to replenish water sources. The sweet potatoes grown by various families will soon be harvested.

    Therefore, his blessing and sharing are very timely.

    This is the power of psychologists, Jiang Ning felt that he should also read more books on this topic.

    In the evening, three people and one dog celebrate the festival.

    Jiang Ning remembers collecting mooncakes back then, and it took him a long time to find out, red bean paste, five kernels, white lotus paste with salted egg yolk, and snowy mooncakes.

    She likes to eat salted egg yolk, so she ate the egg yolk, took another two mouthfuls of lotus seed paste, and threw the rest to Huo Yishen.

    Doudou didn't eat much either, so he took two bites of bean paste and ice skin, and passed it on to his brother.

    Huo Yishen, who had a pile of mooncakes in front of him, "..."

    In the end, it's still a dog. It's really good to have mooncakes to eat.

    Kakaka, help the trainer finish a few, this revolutionary friendship is gone.

    "Good dog." Huo Yishen secretly rewarded it with a beef cube.

    After raising it for a few days, Jiang Ning was not even allowed to do any work. Jiang Ning felt that his limbs were about to lie down and degenerate.

    No matter what I said, I had to go downstairs for some activities, so I went downstairs to fetch water with a bucket.

    When I walked to the well, I found that the water level had dropped again. The master who drilled the well and two members of the commune were continuing to dig down at the bottom of the well, and there was already a lot of yellow mud piled up not far away.

    The people on the well looked dignified. They had been digging for a long time, but not much water came out.

    If the drought continues, not to mention the sweet potatoes will be sunburned to death, and there will be no water for people to drink. When will they be big?

    If they can't stay here, where should they go?

    Jiang Ning felt their helplessness and confusion, and his heart became heavy.

    It was very hot, but it didn't end so quickly.

    Walking back with the bucket in hand, something suddenly fell on his face.

    Warm, hot.

    Bird poop?

    Click again.

    Jiang Ning reached out to touch it, and it was indeed wet.

    But no smell.

    She looked at the water on her fingertips and was startled.

    Then look up to the sky.

    Papa, papa...

    there are really raindrops, it's hot.

    "It's raining, it's raining!"

    the well-drilling worker yelled, his voice distorted with excitement, "God, it's raining."

    But soon, they found that the rain was wrong, it was actually hot.

    It did rain, but it was boiling water.

    Hot, hot enough to soak your feet directly.

    Several workers hurriedly pulled the rope, trying to pull the person down from the well, "Hurry up, it's raining." The

    rope was full of yellow mud, and it was slippery when it rained, and it was impossible to hold it hard.

    The boiling water poured down, and the sky and the earth quickly became blurred.

    The well was drilled very deep, at least 70 to 80 meters, and there were several people at the bottom of the well. If they were not pulled up in time, their lives would be in danger if rainwater poured in or groundwater gushed out.

    Jiang Ning went back and forth, helping to pull the rope together.

    But it was so slippery that it hurt my hand.

    She took out her pocket, took out a sweat towel and wrapped it around the rope.

    The rain and thunderbolts hit the face, forcing people to keep their eyes open.

    The abnormal temperature made everyone even more afraid. What if it gets hotter and hotter, won't they be cooked raw?

    Fear welled up in their hearts. Some people took off their jackets and wrapped them on the rope, and pulled the rope with all their strength.

    Pull up one, drop the rope and pull the second.

    The community patrol team was looking for a place to shelter from the rain, and when they saw people fighting for time by the well, they rushed over to help.

    There were three people down the well, all pulled up.

    At this time, the sky was dark and rainy, and everyone rushed home wearing their coats.

    Jiang Ning picked up the bucket and was about to lift it up to shelter from the rain and go home, but his arm was suddenly grabbed.

    Suddenly there was a big umbrella on top of his head, it was Huo Yishen.

    He actually gave her an umbrella in the rain.

    "Let's go." The natural disaster weather is weird, who knows if there will be boiling water later, Huo Yi hugs her deeply and hurriedly walks, and the umbrella subconsciously tilts towards her, "Be careful." The two hurriedly walked, in the

    rainstorm Run quickly in the direction of home.

    Doudou was waiting at the gate of the unit building, and Gouzi wagged his tail desperately.

    Jiang Ning suddenly wet his eyes.

    In her previous life, she was miserable, but in this life, not only would someone take the risk to pick her up, but she would also be waiting for her to go home.

    Drenched Jiang Ning went upstairs, Huo Yishen took out clean clothes from the closet, and wiped her hair with a dry towel, "Change it quickly, don't get sick." After talking, he had no intention of going out

    .

    Jiang Ning pushed him out the door and changed clothes quickly.

    Huo Yishen who was pushed out the door, "..."

    After changing his clothes, Jiang Ning wiped his hair, took out ginger soup and brown sugar from the space, and drank it, not forgetting to prepare a cup for him.

    When he came out, he found that he was also wet all over, and he couldn't help urging: "Hurry up and change." The

    loudspeaker in the community sounded, and He Tianming called on the qualified residents to stock up on water as soon as possible, as much as possible.

    Huo Yi brushed his hair deeply and came out, "Ah Ning, do we need to stockpile water?"

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, "Yes."

    The stockpiled water can be used for planting and watering, and it can also be...decorated.

    "Let's renovate the house."

    To be honest, having seen too much malice and darkness, Jiang Ning has developed a habit of being vigilant against the light, and has always been afraid of He Tianming's identity as a psychologist.

    It is undeniable that he has the ability to heal people's mental illnesses, but at the same time he can... manipulate people's hearts.

    But after the happy water, Jiang Ning's heart was touched. The so-called subtlety can tell the truth. If it was an outsider, he would have escaped when he encountered boiling water and rain.

    They were worried and afraid, but they still insisted on rescuing those from the well.

    Same goes for patrols.

    If they all leave, those at the bottom of the well will be drowned in the torrential rain.

    True selfishness and fear cannot be concealed.

    They have a good attitude today, thanks to He Tianming, and Jiang Ning is looking forward to a new life in Aoyuan.

    The torrential rain outside the window was getting heavier, and the long-lost rain finally remained on the cracked earth.

    Looking at the torrential rain, Jiang Ning felt relieved.

    It's fine to say that nature punished human beings, but it still gave them a chance.

    She put on her raincoat, and took out all the buckets and basins she bought from the sharp-nosed monkey.

    The large terrace has an awning, and the collected water rushes down, so there is no difficulty in getting water.

    Pack it in a bucket first, and then pour it into the water tower in the space when it is full.

    The strong Gouzi wanted to help, but Jiang Ning drove him back.

    help? It's almost a disservice, and it takes a lot of effort to dry and blow-dry it when it gets wet.

    But Jiang Ning didn't expect that Huo Yishen would drive her back, "You take care of Doudou and Coke, I'll do it." After being

    driven away, she called the two to the living room, took out snacks, and adjusted the animation, " Just wait and don't move."

    The rain continued to fall, but the sun did not disappear, still scorching the earth fiercely, adding light and heat to the rain.

    The rainstorm and the scorching sun coexisted, and the sky reflected a strange color, hazy and violent, like an unknown foggy forest.

    Such a big life, Jiang Ning saw such a scene for the first time, and couldn't help feeling a little creepy.

    In the last days of natural disasters, is there anything impossible to happen?

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 214 Renovating the House
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning took out his mobile phone and recorded a video. He might live until the end of the natural disaster. This is precious information.

    Huo Yishen brought in a few more buckets of water, Jiang Ning touched it with his hand, and finally it was no longer boiling water.

    But the temperature wasn't too low either.

    The long-lost torrential rain not only failed to cool the air, but forced out the heat from the ground.

    Jiang Ning watched the torrential rain outside, but was so hot that he was sweating all over.

    This feeling is more uncomfortable than simple extreme heat.

    Now she is like a plate of marinated taro ribs, as long as you put it in a steaming steamer, steam it for 15 minutes and you can eat it.

    Unbearable, turn on the air conditioner to save your life.

    After washing my face, I didn't get burned by the boiling water rain, but it was still flushed.

    Jiang Ning found a lady's mask and applied it on her face, and did not forget to share it with Huo Yishen, "Do you want it?"

    Huo Yishen was not interested in women's masks, "No need."

    She looked up at his face, probably It's because the skin is relatively thick, and it looks normal and there is no redness.

    Going back to the room and lying down, I fell asleep unconsciously.

    I don't know how long it took before I heard Doudou's laughter, "Rainbow, it's a rainbow."

    Jiang Ning opened the window, the rainstorm had stopped, and a bright rainbow appeared in the sky.

    The rainbow after the rain in the last days is really beautiful.

    Jiang Ning couldn't help but came to the big terrace and looked at the colorful rainbow hanging in the sky.

    The sky is bright and clear, and the Rainbow Bridge emits a charming light.

    As long as you don't bow your head and ignore the withered prosperity and desolation everywhere, how is it like the end of the world?

    After taking a few photos, Doudou put her arms around the dog and posed, "Sister, let's take a picture of the rainbow."

    Single photos, double photos, family photos, all live together.

    Huo Yishen is not lazy in his work, and collects a lot of rainwater and stores it in the space.     After taking a shower, he came out and found that Doudou had fallen asleep on the sofa again. Huo Yi couldn't help feeling a little worried, "Ah Ning, when

    will Doudou recover?"

Concussion is really hard to say, some days, some months, some years, and some even have lifelong sequelae.

    Not wanting to make him worry too much, Jiang Ning comforted: "It's much better already, I need to raise it slowly, and rest more during this time."

    She planned to take out a pig's brain and stew Gastrodia elata to supplement Doudou.

    Building No. 5 is far away from other buildings, and the stewed soup is very light, and there is no taste when the door is closed.

    Huo Yishen is a man of action, and when Jiang Ning mentioned decoration, he took action.

    However, neither of them can decorate.

    Jiang Ning rummaged through the massive amount of information downloaded before the natural disaster, and successfully found a book on architectural renovation.

    Huo Yi looked through the information deeply, "Do you want to install tiles?" He

    had stockpiled a lot of tiles before, but the house only lived for one year and the materials could not be recycled. Jiang Ning felt that it was unnecessary, "It can be smoothed with cement grout, what do you think?"

    Huo Yishen had no objection, "Okay."

    First mix sand and lime evenly, then smooth the ground, then apply fine grout, and smooth the wall with lime.

    There is sand upstairs, cement, lime, waterproof paint, and the space is stocked. The decoration tools are not bad, such as ash mixer, ash scraper, ash knife, spatula, and corner trimmer.

    Every time he went to the trading street, Jiang Ning felt that he would collect some tools that he might use in the future, and he had accumulated a lot in the past two years.

    So, I practiced from the small balcony.

    Jiang Ning wants to help, but Huo Yishen refuses to let him, "You've been tired enough growing corn recently, I'll do the work."

    I don't want her to get dirty, and these jobs are not heavy, he can just use them to practice.

    Jiang Ning has no talent in this area, so there is no need to add trouble. When mixing the ingredients, add some water or something.

    It was raining heavily, and I just had a reason not to go downstairs to fetch water, and I went to the nest house to do renovations.

    Needless to say, I was not very good at just practicing, but Huo Yishen quickly figured out the experience, the floor is very flat, especially after the grout surface is applied, and then flattened and calendered with a steel trowel, and pressed three times repeatedly , It feels bright like a mirror.

    This is a job of perseverance. Jiang Ning asked himself that he didn't have the patience and enthusiasm, so he had to reward him with the delicious food he had stockpiled.

    Stir-fried crab, braised pork, braised pork knuckle, stir-fried beef with broccoli, and red wine.

    "Come on, you have worked hard for this family."

    I read an emotional magazine recently, saying that good men are all boasted, so Jiang Ning did not hesitate to praise, not to mention that he is really not picky about his work.

    Huo Yi looked at her with deep eyes and smiled.

    Jiang Ning was a little impatient, and quickly took a sip of wine.

    After four or five days, the rough decoration of the house was finally completed.

    Gray floors, white walls, it looks quite monotonous and simple, but it is extremely difficult in the last days.

    Huo Yishen also went to Building No. 4 to move red bricks and build up the kitchen stove.

    Jiang Ning brought out some rice, noodles, oil, food, gas tanks, gas stoves, pots and pans for emergencies.

    After completing all this, a ceremony of moving to a new house was held.

    After all, there is no shortage of food and drink now, even if you are stuck at home, you still have to find something to do.

    Jiang Ning took their favorite dishes from the space, and the servings were not large. A waste of food in the last days would be struck by lightning.

    After the dinner, there will be a second game later, barbecue and beer.

    Doudou ate the squid tendrils and rubbed her belly contentedly, "Brother and sister, I am so happy."

    Others ate sweet potato seedlings, but she had brothers and sisters to eat such good ones.

    "Woof!" Gouzi was not inferior, his mouth glistening with greasy food.

    After the completion of the new home, one was happy and drank two more glasses.

    After taking a bath, Jiang Ning sat on the bed, feeling a little drunk.

    Huo Yi came in with his hair deeply brushed. He was wearing loose pajamas, his legs under shorts were straight and slender, his muscles were smooth and graceful, and he had accumulated powerful explosive power.

    Jiang Ning glanced at it, then couldn't help but glanced again.

    Sensing her gaze, Huo Yishen came over and bowed his head to kiss her, and after a while he said in a hoarse voice, "Is that okay?"

    Jiang Ning didn't speak, but responded to him with actions.

    "Wait."

    Huo Yishen pushed her away suddenly, closed the door and locked it, so as not to let the two suddenly break in.

    The bedside lamp was left behind, and there were many figures in the hazy room.

    Huo Yi leaned forward, opened the bedside table to get something.

    Seeing what was in his hand, Jiang Ning was a little surprised, "Why do you have it?"

    Huo Yishen explained, "When the typhoon first came, I scanned the pharmacy, thinking that it can stop bleeding and store water to keep warm, so I took it together. Already."

    At that time, he never imagined that one day he would use it on the righteous way.

    Jiang Ning frowned, "You handed in all the other supplies, why did you keep this?"

    Huo Yishen looked uncomfortable, "I'm afraid you misunderstood."

    Jiang Ning asked the bottom line, "How much?"

    She talked too much, spoil the atmosphere.

    Huo Yishen didn't answer, he lowered his head and sealed her lips...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 215 Food Poisoning
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Shuffle, rub, deal, play.

    Poker was played late into the night.

    When I opened my eyes again, the sun was already shining brightly outside the window.

    The tired Jiang Ning stretched his waist, "Hiss..."

    He was a little confused, and it took a long time for his chaotic head to wake up.

    The pillow was empty, and it was only then that he remembered that Huo Yishen had a class this morning.

    Pick up the watch, it's past ten o'clock.

    Jiang Ning got up and almost fell.

    Oh my god, the waist of a male dog is really a crime!

    Unexpectedly, when he looked up, he saw four umbrellas hanging on the clothes hook on the wall, and Jiang Ning was so anxious. He thought it was the 1960s and 1970s, could they be used repeatedly?

    If you accidentally get tricked, your life is in its hands!

    Jiang Ning didn't see it, and threw all the umbrellas into the trash can.

    After brushing her teeth and washing up, she found that Doudou was not at home, so Huo Yishen should have taken her to class.

    It was almost time, Jiang Ning took out his lunch from the space, and specially ordered herbal chicken soup.

    As soon as they were ready, the brothers and sisters came back.

    After eating a lot of stewed pig's brain Gastrodia, Doudou's spirit improved a lot, "Sister, I'm gaining weight." "

    Well, wash your hands and eat."

    "Doudo." Huo Yishen called his sister and corrected : "From now on, I will be called sister-in-law, and I will not be called sister in the future."

    Doudou was a little confused, her eyes wandered back and forth between Jiang Ning and her brother, and she didn't quite understand the difference between sister-in-law and elder sister.

    "Brother likes sister, we are already together, she is my wife, so you have to change your name to sister-in-law."

    Together? But brothers and sisters are always together.

    Doudou was confused, but still obediently smiled at Jiang Ning, "Sister-in-law."

    A sister-in-law made Jiang Ning blush, "Eat, eat." After     washing

    her hands, Doudou sat down excitedly, "Sister-in-law, I went to class today, and many people asked me if my injury was healed?"

He took out a thousand paper cranes, "This is a gift from Xiao Ming."

    Xiao Ming? The little boy who kept the mice.

    "And Xiaohui, she secretly gave me a piece of candy, but I didn't take it."

    After someone snatched the candy from her mouth, Doudou knew that it could save a person's life.

    She is not short of candy, but Xiaohui hides it very preciously for several months and is reluctant to eat it.

    Jiang Ning encouraged her, "Doudou is awesome, we can't give others what we have, and we can't ask for other people's things."

    After drinking two bowls of nourishing chicken soup, the hollowed out body felt much better.

    Seeing that Huo Yishen seemed to be okay, Jiang Ning was a little depressed, but this guy always hides deeply, she pushed the scrambled eggs with leeks in front of him, "Eat more." Kidney tonic

    .

    Huo Yishen reciprocated her braised pork, "You too."

    He licked the ground with his toes.

    After lunch, Doudou took the initiative to take over the housework, and Gouzi was not helping at the side.

    Jiang Ning dragged his hollowed out body back to his room and continued to sleep.

    Huo Yishen followed in and found that the umbrella was missing.

    I looked around and found them lying quietly in the trash can.

    The pharmacy swept hundreds of them and it was not enough, Huo Yi sat next to her and gently pushed her, "How much do you have?"

    Jiang Ning was a little embarrassed, but still took out the remaining stock from Comrade Wang Meng's batch.

    Huo Yishen reckoned that it was not enough for the two of them to live a lifetime.

    Jiang Ning was speechless, and took him into the space to look at the cabinets of Chairman Feng.

    In the end, the corners of Huo Yishen's mouth twitched a little, it would be too much.

    Obviously very sleepy, but unable to fall asleep with him by his side, Jiang Ning had to chat, "How about the group of students you teach?

    " Huo Yishen made strict demands on them, "I selected a few movements with     standard

    movements and high comprehension, and asked them to teach other members of the community.

Really sleepy, hugged Jiang Ning and quickly fell asleep.

    When they woke up in the evening, they went to the well to fetch water together.

    The boiling rain only fell for a few hours, and within two days after it cleared, the land dried up and cracked again, but the groundwater was enriched.

    The more water in the well, the more water will be allocated, and 401 can be allocated 2 buckets of water.

    Jiang Ning came down every day, and stored the water in the space for watering.

    The big terrace is all planted with drought-resistant sweet potatoes, peas, peanuts, vegetables and so on. The little guy puts great effort into watering and shading the sun every day, and finally keeps them until they germinate. Unexpectedly, in less than half a day, the tender shoots will be covered by the scorching heat. Burnt.

    It made the little guy sad for a long time.

    Jiang Ning had to coax her and give her seeds after the extreme heat passed.

    After fetching water, Huo Yi was afraid of tiring her, so he carried a bucket in one hand with ease.

    Jiang Ning didn't even have a chance to show off.

    The uncle who fetched water laughed all over his face, "Xiao Jiang, you have a good eye for picking men. Instructor Huo is very good."

    Jiang Ning smiled and followed behind Huo Yishen.

    "Xiao Jiang." He Tianming yelled from a distance, "Wait."

    He hurried over, breathless and sighed: "Something happened."

    Yang Weimin suddenly had a stomachache and convulsions. I can count on her.

    In the last days, many rice noodles, oils and grains are expired, and aflatoxin will be produced. It is very common to eat bad stomachs, and even cause death in serious cases.

    Yang Weimin is a good person, and when He Tianming asked, Jiang Ning planned to go and have a look, after all, one needs to practice to study medicine.

    The deputy captain lives in Building 1, and he and He Tianming are upstairs and downstairs neighbors, and they usually have a good relationship.

    The daughter-in-law disappeared during the extreme cold, and only her son was left to depend on each other.

    When Jiang Ning arrived, Yang Weimin's face was extremely pale, he clutched his stomach tightly and gritted his teeth, holding back, "No, it's okay, just pass it." There were sweet potato porridge on the table, not many sweet potatoes, even less rice

    grains , Clear enough to look like a mirror.

    A plate of finely chopped dried sweet potato seedlings boiled in a dark brown color without a trace of oily smell. Those who didn't know it thought it was pig food.

    If so, in the last days, the food is not bad, but many people outside can't even chew on the skin of sweet potatoes, let alone half a plate of fried squid on the table.

    It is extremely hot now, and it is impossible for the dried sweet potato seedlings to become damp and moldy. The sweet potatoes were only harvested in the past few days, let alone spoiled.

    The neighborhood committee distributes old rice, which may go bad, but the porridge is only half a handful, so it is impossible to have a strong food poisoning reaction.

    Jiang Ning asked Yang Weimin's son, "Does your dad have any other diseases?"

    Yang Jie was only seventeen or eighteen years old, and his expression was extremely flustered at this time, "No, he

    is usually in good health. " Serious illnesses, minor illnesses and pains have all been carried over.

    Jiang Ning asked him where the pain was, ruled out acute appendicitis and intestinal obstruction, "First gastric lavage and vomiting." "

    No, I'm fine." The abdominal pain was like a knife, and beads of sweat kept falling from his forehead, but Yang Weimin gritted his teeth. Agree, "I can't throw up the meat I just ate."

    I haven't eaten meat for half a year, what a waste to throw up.

    Yang Weimin struggled, "The food is fine, my son and I ate both."

    Jiang Ning asked Yang Jie, "Do you two eat exactly the same?

    " Let him taste half a plate of squid, will it not be cleaned?"

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 216 Ancient Virus
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    For the squid, Yang Jie took a few catties of sweet potatoes in exchange for it. For this, Yang Weimin criticized him for wasting food. In fact, he just wanted his father to have a taste of the meat for his birthday.

    Afraid of waste, even the outermost purple film coat of the squid was reluctant to peel off, but it was washed several times.

    Moreover, he deliberately dawdled and failed to serve the bowl, just to let his father eat two more bites of meat.

    Jiang Ning observed the fried squid, and took chopsticks to look at the squid's tendrils, "Dried squid?"

    "Yeah, a big squid, one catty, I cut it into quarters and fried it."

    Dried squid as big as a catty? Jiang Ning was surprised.

    Ordinary farmed squids are already very large after being dried in the sun, and one or two purely wild squids are considered large.

    Floods have washed away the marine farms. It is absolutely impossible for wild squid in the sea to be so heavy. Even if there are occasional ones, they have been salvaged long ago. After landing, they have to be divided into three, six, and nine. It is impossible for good goods to reach ordinary survivors. hand.

    Yang Jie explained, "No, the dried squid they sell is very big, and there are more than two catties."

    Jiang Ning frowned, suddenly startled.

    She remembered Huo Yishen saying that extreme heat would melt the glaciers at the two poles, and ancient viruses would most likely invade the ocean.

    "Where is the squid?"

    Yang Jie quickly took out the remaining dried squid from the kitchen.

    Jiang Ning was dumbfounded. This dried squid...was several times larger than what she had stockpiled before, and the purple coating on the tentacles was thicker.

    Squid has a lot of raised meat bumps, but it is not particularly obvious after drying, but you can still distinguish them if you look closely.

    After smelling it, it was indeed dried squid, but the taste was much worse than the one she stocked up, and the fishy smell was particularly strong.

    "There is something wrong with this squid." Jiang Ning looked serious, "Stomach wash, immediately."

    Without a gastric lavage tube, Yang Weimin could only keep pouring water into his mouth. After filling enough, he would vomit naturally and continue.

    Yang Weimin didn't want to believe it at first, but Yang Jie was so scared that he cried and almost knelt down to beg him, "Dad, just listen to Sister Aning. Mom has already left. If you leave again, what should I do?"

    At the age of seventeen or eighteen, he has become extremely sensible after two years of natural disasters, but now he is crying like a child.

    Yang Weimin didn't want to leave his son, "Don't cry, Dad listens to you."

    He drank water and vomited desperately.

    Yang Jie is confused, he just wants his father to eat meat on his birthday, how could he be hurt?

    He Tianming looked stern, "Little Jiang, why do you say that there is a problem with the squid?"

    Jiang Ning did not hide anything, and used speculation to tell the story of the ancient virus.

    He Tianming was shocked. In the past ten years, the temperature has indeed been getting higher and higher, and the glaciers at the two poles have been melting faster and faster. Scientists' concerns about ancient viruses have also been reported in the media from time to time.

    It's just that ordinary people feel that it is too far away, and they forget it after seeing it.

    Unexpectedly, one day it really happened, and it happened in the last days without drugs.

    Yang Weimin was given half a bucket of water, and even bile came out.

    He Tianming asked concerned, "Old Yang, how do you feel?"

    Yang Weimin kept panting, his body was still in pain, but it was much slower than before, "I, I didn't eat a few bites either.

    " Easy, I just wanted to leave some for my son to eat.

    It hurts like this after only a few mouthfuls. If you eat all of it, the family will die.

    He Tianming's palms were covered in cold sweat. The coast is not like the inland or the major grain-producing provinces. The industries here are developed, and the geographical location is not suitable for building a strategic granary.

    From natural disasters to the present, the reason why many people still have a stutter is that they reached out to the ocean to ask for it.

    Salt, seafood, sea vegetables, etc.

    These are all infected with the ancient virus, what will happen to the survivors in the future?

    He Tianming's voice trembled, "Xiao Jiang, are you sure?"

    Jiang Ning shook his head, "It's just a guess."

    "But if it's true, wouldn't we have no hope of living?"

    Jiang Ning couldn't answer, Can only choose to be silent.

    The Yang family didn't have any medicine, so they could only carry it by force after gastric lavage.

    Jiang Ning did everything he could, so he planned to leave.

    Unexpectedly, He Tianming called out, "Xiao Jiang, this matter is no small matter. There are so many seawater and seafood coming to Fengcheng every day. If there is a problem, how many people may die, why don't we go to the neighborhood committee to report this matter? Jiang

    Ning tactfully said, "Captain He, this is just my guess, without any evidence. If the investigation turns out to be wrong, wouldn't I be spreading rumors and causing trouble? If I don't say that the police station will give me a

    silver bracelet, I'm afraid those who sell it will The one who jumped out first and hacked me to death.

    As long as the vice-captain is fine, I’ll go back first.”

    Coming out of Building 1, Jiang Ning sighed deeply, not expecting the virus to invade so quickly.

    In her previous life, she lived in poverty, ate tree bark and gnawed Guanyin soil, so she never had the opportunity to enjoy seafood.

    Seeing the survivors hiding away, they were afraid of being slaughtered as two-legged sheep, so this matter is really unclear.

    It has been less than two months since he came back from the beach, and he did not expect such a big change, which made Jiang Ning feel a great shadow, 40 tons of fresh, and tens of thousands of catties of dry goods and sea salt, dare to eat?

    No wonder a bag of salt can be exchanged for 30 catties of grain in the previous life, so the situation is probably quite serious.

    She was a little worried, "What will happen to the virus infection?"

    Huo Yishen didn't know either, he was busy on the front line of disaster relief every day, and life and death were commonplace, and he fell asleep when he had a little free time, so he really didn't have the energy to pay attention to other things.

    "Disaster relief has always provided seafood rice balls, probably stockpiled in the past. In short, there has been no poisoning death. I didn't hear others mention it until a few years later." Maybe there was, but I didn't think about it at the time

    . There are too many people living too hard, who has the energy to study the real reason behind death.

    Jiang Ning thought that three years after the disaster, salt along the coast became extremely scarce, which is enough to show that the government was aware of this problem and banned the consumption of sea salt.

    I just don't know, have they found out now?

    Seeing her frowning, Huo Yi comforted her deeply: "A-Ning, we did what we had to do, and left the rest to fate." Jiang Ning thought about his

    words, "Did you tell the relevant departments about what will happen in the future? Huo

    Yishen didn't answer, took her hand and went home.

    When he got home, Jiang Ning disinfected with alcohol and did not forget to change his clothes.

    ...

    At night, He Tianming knocked on the door of Yang's house, "Old Yang, how are you doing?"

    Yang Weimin's symptoms were much better, but he felt weak all over. He smiled wryly and said, "This time it's a big fate, and Lord Yan confiscated it."

    Yang Jie felt guilty Blaming himself, "Dad, it's all my fault, and I almost killed you."

    Yang Weimin comforted his son, "It has nothing to do with you, it's all about the end of the world, which makes us live like human beings and ghosts. Seeing that

    his complexion has improved a lot, He Tianming is sure that the squid is the problem. Pay attention."

    "Who says it's not, God still keeps people alive."

    "It's thanks to Jiang Ning that you escaped Lord Hell this time." He Tianming discussed the matter with him, "Let's just let it go if we didn't encounter this matter. If it happens, we can't ignore it. Do you want to report it to the neighborhood committee? Yang

    Weimin thought, "Does the neighborhood committee care about this?"

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 217 The Prophecy Comes True
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    If there is no natural disaster, you can go to the Food Safety Office or the Health Bureau, but now that these departments are gone, the neighborhood committees are too busy with their own affairs, so how can they manage them.

    The two were discussing, and Yang Jie suddenly said, "Should we call the police station? They first destroyed the Dragon Tuning Club, and then took down two private bases, and returned the seized materials to the people. This requires the cooperation of many departments.

    Even if it’s not under their control, as long as they tell us which department to contact, or say hello to the relevant department, it’s better than us running around like headless chickens.” The two also felt that this method was feasible, “Or you

    kid Smart."

    He Tianming said, "Old Yang, why don't we go there tomorrow? If this is true, it might save a lot of people. We all came from the prime of life, and not long ago we received the municipal Welfare, you have to cover it and don’t say that I’m afraid I’m ashamed.”

    “Okay, let’s take the squid there tomorrow.”

    After the decision was made, Yang Weimin asked He Tianming, “Jiang Ning saved my life, what do you want as a gift? How about a thank you gift?"

    It's not easy for any family these days, the Yang family is half full at most, and the father and son are so skinny, what good things can the family have as a thank you gift.

    He Tianming, a two-year old buddy, didn't hide it, and expressed his intuitive thoughts, "I don't think Jiang Ning is a fussy person, she may be more reluctant to be disturbed by others than you to come to the door to thank you.

    You prepare some sweet potatoes, and if you meet her on the road, give them to her. Don’t force her to give you away if she doesn’t want to accept it. Just do it if you feel like it. When she needs

    help someday, it’s never too late for you to repay her kindness.”

    Yang Weimin also felt that Huo Yishen and Jiang Ning seems to be quite out of group, no, to be precise, he wants to keep a certain distance from them.

    In the end of natural disasters, if there is no old friendship, who dares to get too close to anyone, what they did is not wrong.

    …

    Having not had a good rest for several days in a row, Ju Ling did not arrive at the office until almost noon.

    The assistant came in to report work, and when he left, he remembered something, "Ju Ling, two strange men came here today. They brought half a piece of squid over, saying that they might have been infected with an ancient virus and almost ate someone to death. This matter is not

    returned The police station is in charge, but since receiving mysterious letters twice in a row, Bureau Ling has become more concerned about this kind of matter. If you encounter something related to "prophecy" in the future, you must tell him as soon as possible. The ancient virus is a prophecy

    . Thinking that it really happened.

    " What about people? "

    "They came early in the morning and have already left. " "

    "Tell them which department to go to?" "

    "Told." The assistant replied, "Since we received the first report and successfully took down the Dragon Tuning Society, the relevant departments have attached great importance to the letter we submitted for the second time. In fact, the scientific research department discovered the abnormality a few days ago and is already sampling and studying it. , but the final result has not yet come out. "

    As he spoke, he muttered to himself, "These two messengers are really mysterious. Not only did they deliver the report letter, but even the prediction letter was the same, but why did one of them only predict the earthquake and no news? "

    And the other one lasted ten years.

    Strange, if it can be predicted, why didn't it say the hail and the boiling water rain?

    There are too many mysteries, people can't figure it out.

    And why do they like to go to the police station? They are all busy with everything. Don't come over.

    " Complaining about what? Director Ling glanced at him, "I'm done talking about the propaganda, if you have something to ask the police, who do the common people turn to if they don't ask us?" The assistant said quickly, "

    Yes, yes, yes." "

    Just as I was about to sneak away, I was stopped by the leader again, "How are the security patrols recruited? "

    " It's okay, a lot of people have come to sign up recently. "Knowing that the tough guys who have seized the private black-related base have recently signed up.

    "We are seriously short of people, and we have selected a group of good skills from the security patrol team and promoted them to police officers. "

    ...

    When the appointed time came, Jiang Ning went to the trading street to look for the sharp-billed monkey.

    On the trading street, sea water is still selling very well, and there are also many peddlers of dried seafood.

    Jiang Ning looked at several stores, and most of the dried seafood products were in normal shape, but there were also some extraordinary ones.

    There are people who buy it, but those who come to the trading street are almost the bottom survivors, and relatively few people buy it.

    As for whether you will die if you eat it, no one can say clearly.

    Jiang Ning's heart was heavy, but he was not stupid enough to step forward to stop him, unless he was dying.

    Even if it is really desperate, no one will believe it.

    Going to the pile of people, even wearing a mask, the sharp-mouthed monkey can successfully find her, "Sister."

    Jiang Ning was a little curious, "You don't sell sea water and dry goods anymore?"

    The sharp-mouthed monkey looked around, then pulled her aside, "Sister, since the Tang Group's seafood industry is gone, the boss has stopped doing this business."

    It's not that he won't do it, but it's not easy to rebuild the bridge. The boss left Xiangshan and Lingding, two places. There is no shortage of seafood, but the distance is a bit far, and it takes time to examine the character of the other party, so as not to be blacked out.

    "We haven't cooperated yet, something happened."

    "What happened?"

    "Seafood is divided into three or six grades, and Lingding's overfished seafood is exhausted. Who knows that after the tsunami, the seafood suddenly became abundant, big and fat. , Naturally, it was first supplied to the upper class, but something happened, and several people died in the rich area..."

    The boss had a keen sense of smell, and felt that there was a problem with seafood, so he cut off his fortune.

    "Sister, it's true that we buy and sell, but we never make any money. The boss won't do it himself, and won't let us do it in private."

    The sharp-mouthed monkey did not forget to remind Jiang Ning, "Everything is wrong now, the seafood can't be eaten, there is hail and boiled water, and the earthquake is yet to come. Sister, you have to pay attention, I still want to continue trading with you. "

    Oh, it's so hard to live.

    He did not hope that one day he would not be able to find his sister, or that his sister would not be able to find him.

    "Okay, I'll just say this to you, and I'll be the first to come to you when I have business in the future." Jiang Ningyan returned to the main topic, "     Have you found

    the seed I want?"

" The sharp     -

    mouthed monkey took out two bags of seeds from the bag, "It took a lot of effort, but they were all grown two years ago, five catties of rice seeds, five catties of glutinous rice seeds, take them back and see if they can germinate?"

It's not that rice cultivation requires a lot of water, and the seeds really can't stay.

    He was looking forward to it, what would my sister give in exchange?

    Jiang Ning weighed it, the portion was still acceptable, and the seeds were not eaten by insects.

    She took out ten catties of things from her bag, "I won't let you suffer."

    The sharp-mouthed monkey saw it and was immediately happy...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 218 Earthquake Precursor
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Unexpectedly, what Jiang Ning gave was wheat seeds, and they looked very fresh and well preserved.

    Wheat seeds are a good thing. They do not require as much water as rice, so they are easier to grow.

    The sharp-mouthed monkey is very happy, and it will be profitable if it is thrown away.

    Putting the grain seeds into the space, Jiang Ning rode home.

    When he came back, he told what the sharp-mouthed monkey knew, "It seems that the mutation of seafood is not only known to second-rate dealers with channels, but also many rich people. Let this matter out."

    Huo Yi nodded deeply, "In the end of natural disasters, it's good to be alone, and how can you care about other people's affairs."

    Jiang Ning leaned on his shoulder, "We have so much seafood in stock, and we still eat it. Is it?"

    Huo Yi hugged her deeply, "We don't eat enough?"

    That's right, we've been eating for several months.

    But you still have to be careful in the future, don't touch the strange ones.

    The extreme heat continued, but the sweet potatoes on the large terrace survived tenaciously under the awning and watering in the morning and evening.

    Doudou is taking care of it, and the little guy is very active. Although the concussion is still not healed, the symptoms are not obvious anymore, and he always likes to find things to do for himself.

    In fact, the sweet potatoes on the big terrace are just a blindfold, as long as they rely on them, they will starve to death.

    Jiang Ning expended a lot of mental energy, and the six acres of corn field in the space was finally sown.

    I was having lunch at noon, and the latest municipal news came from the radio, suggesting that mutated seafood should be banned.

    Due to extreme heat disasters, polar glaciers melted, and ancient viruses polluted the ocean, causing seafood to mutate. The mutated seafood will grow rapidly, expand several times in volume, or become deformed.

    Not only seafood, even sea vegetables are the same. Sea salt is still under research and is not recommended for consumption.

    There are many types of viruses, and the dangers are not yet clear. Some can cause acute gastroenteritis, nerve pain, organ infection, etc., and are mainly transmitted through diet. It is recommended that citizens pay more attention when purchasing, and prevent buying mutated seafood, which will cause physical harm.

    As soon as the broadcast ended, He Tianming repeated it with a loudspeaker, reminding residents to pay attention to safety and not to eat seafood unless necessary.

    It is foreseeable that this news will cause a great sensation, and it will undoubtedly cut off the survival of many coastal survivors.

    In the future, it will only become more and more difficult.

    The dog was eating a big fat crab happily, but He Tianming's loudspeaker said that he should not eat seafood, and said on the right that it was dangerous and poisonous, so he trembled, and the big fat crab fell to the ground.

    Jiang Ning couldn't laugh or cry, "Eat, you can eat what we give you, but you can't eat what others give you, you will die."

    Gouzi tilted his head and thought for a while, but he couldn't resist the temptation of delicious food, so he picked it up and continued to gnaw.

    Aoyuan has been quite stable recently. He Tianming, regardless of previous suspicions, brought his old master to help the villagers choose a site, survey and dig a well. After half a month of hard work, they dug down 70 to 80 meters not far from the Fengcheng River. Finally succeeded in finding the water source.

    A spring can keep the people in the village alive.

    The village chief was tactful, but he was still responsible, so he poured tea and admitted his mistake without saying a word.

    He Tianming is good at giving steps. "It's just a misunderstanding. In order to live better, everyone must protect their water sources in the future." In

    order to completely resolve the dispute, He Tianming also asked the master to teach the villagers the ancestral craftsmanship.

    If one well is not enough, they can choose another site and drill another one.

    A villager anxiously said to those who sent Aoyuan away: "Village chief, we are short of water and our crops have been sunburned. There is really no way of life now. Now that we have the skill of digging wells, why don't we dig wells for other villages?" Supplies?"

    The village chief glanced at him, "He Tianming is so smart, why doesn't he use this craft to go out and make money?"

    "Why are you smart? He's just stupid. If I didn't, I wouldn't hand over this skill." "

    I think you're stupid. Your brain is full of shit." "

    Village chief, why do you scold people?"

    "If you don't scold you, scold who If you don’t wake up, you don’t even know how you died.”

    Drilling wells can indeed earn a lot of money, but who can live easily now?

    Natural disasters are only natural disasters for the poor, and those rich people still eat, drink, sing and dance.

    If you have a life to earn, you have to have a life to get it back.

    The front foot coaxes you to dig a well, and the back foot digs the well well. Not to mention giving supplies, maybe they even cook you together.

    Even if you get your life back, can you keep it?

    Everyone around you is starving to death, but you are the only one who is blushing after eating, so who are you planning?

    He Tianming was willing to teach in order to share the risk.

    "You all cover your mouths tightly. Anyone who dares to leak information about the water source in the village will get out of the village."

    Aoyuan is surrounded by walls, but they don't have it here.

    The conflict was temporarily resolved, but Huo Yishen was not at ease, and drove out when he was free, hoping to find an empty and secret place before the earthquake.

    There are too many people around, and it is easy to be found when the earthquake enters the space to hide.

    Moreover, Doudou has not recovered from the concussion, and sometimes she will be in a daze, and Huo Yishen dare not give her any more sleeping pills.

    She grew up gradually and made friends in Aoyuan.

    This is a good thing for Doudou, but it invisibly increases the risk for him and Jiang Ning.

    Space, let alone exposed.

    Huo Yishen searched for several days and finally found a safe place.

    An abandoned suburban factory, with a large space behind the factory, far away from the mountains and forests.

    If you drive there, it takes about 20 minutes.

    He observed for several days, and there was no human habitation nearby.

    Another month passed in an instant, and the extreme heat continued, and the water level in Aoyuan continued to drop, from two barrels per household after the heavy rain, to less than half a barrel again.

    This time point is very close to the earthquake that he experienced in his previous life, which made Jiang Ning feel a little nervous.

    Huo Yishen got up early to fetch water, but this time it was only a quarter of it.

    Jiang Ning frowned, "So muddy?"

    How is it different from muddy water.

    The weather was extremely dull, and Huo Yishen's constant temperature clothes didn't work, and sweat kept coming out.

    He vaguely had a bad premonition, "Yesterday's water was also turbid, but far less turbid than today.

    When I first came up, I met Xiao Ming. He came out to walk the mouse, but the mouse kept squeaking, as if it was very anxious. Is it possible that there was an earthquake?" Coming?"

    It's okay if he didn't say anything, Jiang Ning thumped, "Coke is also very irritable today, just now I was biting the sofa desperately, and I told you." Lo and behold, he was tearing the sofa again, and his mouth made low noises from time to time

    . Roar.

    It happened that Jiang Ninglai's aunt had a severe stomachache, so she didn't notice its abnormality for a while.

    The water is turbid, the rats are squeaking, and the dogs are restless. Isn't this the precursor of an earthquake?

    Whether it's true or not, there's nothing wrong with tidying things up.

    Jiang Ning threw something into the space, and Huo Yishen took out the walkie-talkie to find He Tianming, "Captain He, how is your Mengmeng?"

    Mengmeng is He Tianming's Teddy.

    Without him answering, Huo Yishen heard Mengmeng's bark from the walkie-talkie.

    When Teddy yelled, Coke yelled at the intercom.

    Back and forth, dog talk, both sides are addicted...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 219 Super Earthquake
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Huo Yi spoke concisely and expressed his doubts.

    He Tianming thought about it, and it seemed that something was wrong, "Don't worry, there is a retiree from the Institute of Geology in Building 2, I will contact you right away, you guys pack up first." Hanging up the walkie-talkie,

    Huo Yishen quickly put away things, "Doudo, Put the first aid kit on your back."

    Doudou wanted to help put away the things, but he didn't give way, "Stay in the room and don't move."

    The two of them were not slow, and the furniture and the like were collected quickly, and Huo Yishen took care of the air conditioner.

    After tidying up, the walkie-talkie suddenly rang, "Comrade Huo, Xiao Jiang, pack up your things and gather outside immediately, there is a high possibility of an earthquake." After hanging up the walkie-talkie, He Tianming immediately found

    Yang Jie, "You ride my Bike to the neighborhood committee and inform them that there may be an earthquake, and they will find a way to contact the municipal government."

    Aoyuan has well water, rats and dogs, so it is possible to detect the precursors of earthquakes in advance, but others may not know.

    Yang Weimin chased out of the house, "Be careful, go quickly." He Tianming immediately broadcast, informing the residents to evacuate urgently, "Take only emergency supplies, and     immediately

    evacuate to the designated open space outside the community."

Shangbao hurried downstairs with Mengmeng in his arms, and did not forget to use the loudspeaker to continue to announce, "Hurry up, save your life, don't bring any messy things." Just after coming

    out, He Tianming was stunned when he saw Huo Yishen coming over in a Hummer He said, "Brother Huo, the earthquake may come soon, why are you still driving?" "

    There are elderly people in the relatives who have mobility issues, we have to go there."

    He Tianming organized well, Aoyuan had nothing to worry about, Hummer Get out of the neighborhood quickly.

    The refuge site has been selected long ago, and Huo Yishen's driving skills are unquestionable, speeding on the road scorched by the scorching sun.

    Fortunately, the tires are resistant to high temperature and friction, otherwise they would have melted.

    After crossing the provincial and national highways, the car drove to a secluded place.

    In less than 20 minutes, the car drove into an abandoned factory.

    Huo Yishen got out of the car, pulled Doudou to the front, and walked through the factory to the large deserted land behind.

    Jiang Ning took the opportunity to put the car into the space.

    The weeds are barren, and they become crispy under the continuous scorching sun, and they shatter with the slightest touch.

    Gouzi looked alert and began to patrol around the wasteland.

    Huo Yishen and Doudou are no exception, they dare not relax.

    Jiang Ning turned on the radio, which repeatedly broadcast the city's emergency news that a major earthquake will come at any time, and residents are asked to evacuate to open places in the wild.

    After triple investigation, it was confirmed that there was no one around, Huo Yishen stood with Jiang Ning, and the dog teased Xiao Douding.

    When Doudou turned around, there was a huge orange escape pod behind her, which was the one used in the last tsunami.

    She has long been familiar with the strangeness, and looked up at her brother.

    Huo Yishen opened the hatch and said, "Doudou."

    I have to admit that the family version of the escape pod is really a humanized design, even child seats are taken into consideration.

    Huo Yishen helped her fasten her seat belt and put on the anti-collision cushioning cap, "Don't be afraid, brother is by your side."

    Doudou nodded, "Brother, sister-in-law, I am not afraid."

    There is no special seat for dogs, but Jiang Ning purposely sewed a dog's head cap on it, made of coral fleece and cotton, to protect its dog's head from being hit in case of an earthquake.

    It took some effort to put the dog hat on it, only showing the mouth and eyes... er, ugly cry.

    Doudou was startled, then smiled unkindly.

    Jiang Ning took out his mobile phone and took an ugly photo of the dog.

    Gouzi sensed something was wrong, and protested by scratching his hat with his paw.

    The protest was invalid, Jiang Ning fastened his seat belt.

    Halfway through the tie, I felt my body shake suddenly.

    The escape cabin has a center-of-gravity anti-vibration and shock-absorbing device, and the tonnage is relatively heavy. It is difficult to detect ordinary vibrations unless... an

    earthquake is coming!

    The two looked at each other and quickly fastened their seat belts.

    "Coke." Huo Yishen issued an order.

    Gouzi jumped up and was hugged tightly in his arms.

    "Doudou, tighten the armrest."

    There was a vibration from the bottom of his feet, and Jiang Ning's body was wrapped by the soft seat, and his hands tightly grasped the armrest.

    The escape pod was like a tumbler, swinging from left to right, back and forth, without rules, and the vibrations continued to escalate.

    Jiang Ning could even feel his muscles vibrating.

    Through the circular glass window, the scene in front of me is constantly shaking and cutting the screen, and the picture flashes quickly.

    From the corner of the eye, I saw the abandoned factory building shaking in the distance.

    Waiting for a second to sweep back, it is collapsing suddenly...

    The factory building with a height of four floors and thousands of square meters has gone through the purgatory of floods, extreme cold, and extreme heat, and it is like a tofu project in a major earthquake.

    One second said collapse, the next second it will collapse for you to see.

    The wall cracked rapidly, the picture was fast-forwarded a hundred times as picturesque, the concrete beams were broken, and the bricks and stones were falling down... The

    overwhelming force came, and the escape cabin suddenly fell forward and turned at an angle of 90 degrees. If it was not safe The straps are tied tightly, and they can kiss the floor in an instant.

    "Woo..."

    Animals are the most sensitive to danger, witnessing the power of nature, the dog, who has always been tough, faltered, with sadness in his throat.

    Huo Yi stroked the dog's head deeply, "Don't be afraid, we will be fine."

    As soon as the words were finished, the entire escape pod was thrown up, and then fell heavily.

    "Brother." Doudou's expression changed with fright, "Sister-in-law."

    Huo Yi said anxiously, "Is Doudou injured?"

    Doudou is fine, but she is uncontrollably afraid.

    The escape pod shook violently, and it took a while to stabilize.

    Outside the glass cabin, the ruins of the factory building, passing through the frozen and sun-exposed mountain forest, a large amount of dead soil in the mountain forest loosened, and a corner of the mountain forest cracked loudly. The soil wrapped in dead wood and slid down like a mudslide, revealing a large piece of yellow soil, and the cracks were visible to the naked eye

    . In one breath, the escape pod tilted and rolled, then sank suddenly and got stuck.

    The strong earthquake tore the ground apart, and the gully continued to spread.

    The escape pod was half sunk, stuck in mid-air by the ravine.

    Above the head, is the blue sky and white sun.

    Under the feet, there are deep ravines.

    Doudou was still in shock, her little white lips were trembling, and she found her own voice for a long time, "Will we fall?"

    Jiang Ning comforted her, "I'm not afraid of falling, we can live in the escape pod for a month, when someone will come Come save us."

    As soon as the words fell, a large rock fell from nowhere and hit the escape cabin heavily.

    Under the impact of force, the escape pod sank a little more.

    The cabin was terribly silent, and each other's breathing could be clearly heard.

    The three of them hung like this in the crack created by the earthquake.

    Jiang Ning asked, "Doudou, are you feeling unwell?"

    "No." It was because of fear.

    It's fine, maybe with Huo Yishen by his side, Jiang Ning seemed extraordinarily calm.

    When the earthquake really happened, the previous fears disappeared.

    Gouzi lay tightly in the arms of the trainer, but his nervous eyes closely followed the shit shoveler.

    Seeing that she wasn't afraid, it also heaved a sigh of relief.

    The escape pod was stuck in the air for more than ten minutes, and Jiang Ning couldn't help asking, "Is the earthquake over?" As

    soon as the words fell, there was another violent shock. Accompanied by the mud, the escape pod fell again...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 220 Rock Climbing
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    "Bang" and "     Boom

    " rolled and crashed, and the escape pod was turned upside down, Jiang Ning and the others were head down and feet up.     Fortunately, it is not vertical, but slightly sloped.     The soil was loose, and the center of gravity device was slowly facing downwards. It took a long time to adjust it.     In the next two hours, there were several shocks in a row. The escape pod was stuck on the boulder and did not fall any further. The shock was not as strong as before.     This should be an aftershock.     The escape pod is specially designed for earthquakes and tsunamis. Shock absorption and shock resistance are a major feature, especially the seat setting, which protects important parts of the body.     Even so, Jiang Ning could still feel the strong earthquake.     Even the escape pods were thrown up, and the unprotected survivors were also devastated by the earthquake while being scorched by the scorching sun. The scene was unimaginable.     The cabin was silent, afraid that the two would be worried, Jiang Ning specially tuned up soothing and relaxing light music to calm down the tense nerves.     It's already noon, but the aftershocks will come at any time, she is not in a hurry to go out for the time being     , "Are you hungry?     "     Don't even think about the soup, or else an aftershock will come and spill the escape pod everywhere.     Jiang Ning gave it steamed buns.     Eating is like fighting a war, swallowing it in one gulp.     Jiang Ning handed over the red bean paste buns that Doudou ate, the one with a straw buckle, but he didn't let her drink more for fear that she wouldn't be able to hold back her urine.     After serving the two, Huo Yishen and Jiang Ning ate, both of which were quick and easy.     The space of the escape cabin is narrow, but the design is very insulated, and there is an oxygen bag to supply oxygen without feeling stuffy.

    Although stuck in the cracks of the ground, Doudou, who was full and sleepy, fell asleep unknowingly with the company of his brother and sister-in-law and listening to relaxing music.

    Gouzi left the arms of the trainer, landed lightly, and moved his numb muscles and bones.

    Jiang Ning was also sleepy, "When are we going out?"

    "Wait a little longer?" In Huo Yi's deep memory, there were still aftershocks until the next day, but the degree was weakened.

    Stuck in the thrilling ground fissure, Jiang Ning was a little worried, "Can I go up?"

    The space is not good at all, it comes out wherever it enters.

    The view from the glass window is not comprehensive, but with Huo Yishen's ability, as long as the earthquake stops, there are more ways than difficulties.

    He said, "You rest for a while, and I'll watch over it."

    The earthquake didn't know when it would end, and they probably wouldn't be able to go home for a short time, so one of them had to stay awake at any time.

    Jiang Ning squinted for a while, but did not fall asleep.

    It was five o'clock in the afternoon, and there had been no aftershocks for two hours, and it would be dark in the near future. It's not a problem to be stuck like this all the time, you have to find a way to get out.

    Huo Yishen unbuckled his seat belt and looked through the glass window, "The door is not far from the boulder. I can jump on the rock and find a way to climb up the crack." When a

    person moves, the load will increase.

    Afraid that the rocks and mud would not be able to support it, Jiang Ning took the actions of checking the cabinets in the cabin and put the food that had been prepared in advance into the space, which really reduced a lot of weight.

    Then he took out the flying tiger claws, climbing rope, spiked shoes, pickaxe, and first aid kit from the cabinet and gave them to Huo Yishen.

    After putting on the equipment, Huo Yishen comforted his disturbed younger sister, "Don't be afraid, listen to your sister-in-law." "

    Well, brother, be careful."

    Opening the cabin door, Huo Yishen observed the surrounding situation.

    The escape pod was stuck at a depth of more than ten meters from the ground, the hatch was a little far from the boulder, and the soil after the earthquake was very loose.

    Huo Yi shot the flying tiger claws deeply, and it was difficult to find a fixed object in the deserted grassland. It took more than a dozen times to succeed.

    He tied the rope around his waist and said, "Sit down and wait for me."

    After speaking, he jumped.

    Jiang Ning's heart was stuck in his throat, which was suspended in the air, and if he failed to take off, there would be a crack of tens of meters underneath.

    Fortunately, he has a good skill, and he fell on the boulder without any risk.

    Huo Yi felt loose when his body fell on the boulder.

    Taking a deep breath to stabilize his body, he calmly urged: "Ah Ning, the rock is not stable, close the hatch."

    "Be careful, don't be brave."

    Seeing that his body was stable, Jiang Ning went back to his seat and fastened his seat belt. But uneasy.

    Hope nothing happens to him.

    The soil is loose, and it is not easy to step on it, but Huo Yi has deep experience in high-altitude climbing and rescue, so he climbed up carefully with spiked heels and picks.

    Halfway through the climb, there was a sudden loud noise under his feet.

    Jiang Ning's gaze followed his body, but his body sank suddenly.

    The boulder fell loose, and the escape pod fell again...

    "Brother." Doudou blurted out in shock.

    The escape capsule fell more than ten meters before it got stuck again.

    Jiang Ning quickly comforted, "Don't be afraid, Doudou, brother will be fine."

    Within the visible range of the glass, there were only dirt and sand rolling down one after another.

    Hearing the sudden sound under his feet, Huo Yishen couldn't help but look down. Seeing the escape cabin falling down, he was worried but he didn't stop his climbing speed.

    The escape pod can withstand the attack of boulders or mudslides, and there will be no problem in a short time.

    The only thing he has to do now is to rescue them.

    The climbing rope suddenly showed signs of loosening, probably because the fixture could not bear it.

    Huo Yi kicked his feet hard, grabbed the ground with his hands, and turned up with the help of his extraordinary waist.

    The ground on the edge collapsed, and the soil continued to slide down the deep ditch.

    Huo Yi went to a safe place, drove the nails into the ground, tied the rope to it, and threw the rope down the cliff.

    Sensing the flickering light, Jiang Ning looked towards the glass hatch and noticed a rope swinging.

    She tied the climbing safety belt on Doudou, "Don't be afraid later, don't look down, brother will pull you up." "Sister-in-law?" "

    You

    go up first, I'll wait later."

    Open the cabin door, use the hook to hook the rope over and tie it to the seat belt.

    Doudou, whose body was hanging in the air, looked up at her brother who kept pulling her up on a scorching day, and burst into tears.

    Doudou landed safely, and it was Gouzi's second turn, and he was hoisted up quickly.

    Huo Yishen ordered the two, "You go to the back and help pull the rope."

    The two obediently obeyed, one pulled with both hands, and the other bit with their mouths.

    The moment Jiang Ning's body was suspended in the air, he retracted the escape pod into the space.

    The distance was almost 30 meters, fearing that the people above would not be able to hold her back, she stepped on the dirt with her hands and feet, and finally climbed up after a lot of effort.

    It was Huo Yishen's embrace that greeted her, "Are you okay?" "It's

    okay."

    "Are you scared?"

    Jiang Ning wanted to say that she wasn't scared, but then she thought, "I was scared at first, but I'm not afraid when you're here. gone."

    Recently, I read too many emotional magazines and want to improve my emotional intelligence.

    Sure enough, men are easy to satisfy, Huo Yi patted her on the back deeply, "It's okay, I'm here." Before six o'clock, the sun was still

    dazzling and vicious, even with thermostat clothes to protect the body, it still looked like grilled pork belly on a hot plate , Zizi kept sweating.

    Jiang Ning looked around, the factory collapsed, landslides, the ground cracked, dilapidated and devastated everywhere.

    This is the destructive power of a major earthquake. It is so dilapidated that it is impossible to recognize what it should have been.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 176 64
Author: Zhang Paopao Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-03-23 The latest chapter: Chapter 606: Final Meeting Introduct...
99.8K 3K 111
Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door of the shop led to a small future city. T...
12.5K 292 120
He Lengbai came to the interstellar world and became a poor person on the poorest planet. She inherited the sky-defying full-level mecha skills, thin...
75.8K 1K 149
Author: Pepper Terminator Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-05 Chinese name:《天灾囤货求生日常》辣椒终结者 Latest: Chapter 151 Extrheroine...