Natural disasters, I won by h...

By pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Check 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Chapter 161 - 170

1K 14 8
By pinqu_

ʚChapter 161 Trading Fresh Water
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Whether the two peerless treasures are real or not is hard to say.

    The sharp-mouthed monkey is very confident, "Sister, these two are the most precious of the boss. When I received them, I didn't fall asleep for three days and three nights.

    " billionaire.

    Unfortunately, as the natural disaster lasted longer, the dream was shattered.

    Although I don't know if it's true or not, since it's a life-saving favor, Jiang Ning has no reason not to accept it, "Thank you."

    In addition, the sharp-nosed monkey took out another brick from the bag. The gold brick wrapped in newspaper probably has It weighs     two catties, "Sister, this is for you too." Jiang Ning     was puzzled,

    "For me?" The gold will be hers.     Jiang Ning was shocked, "You sell it so expensive?"     This made the sharp-mouthed monkey unhappy again, "Sister, you are so full that you don't know how hungry you are. Do you know how hard it is to get a carload of water? The boss is trying to make connections and take favors." Stuffing presents, I stocked up enough for a few days, thinking how much I can earn, but I didn’t expect them to be devils, and they wanted to buy them with zero dollars.” From his mouth, Jiang Ning learned that the other     party He speaks fluent local dialect and is a regular customer who has dealt with countless times. No one would have thought that he was a devil in sheep's clothing.     This planting almost killed him.     Qin Chuan was very sincere, and Jiang Ning accepted all of them without hesitation, but she had a big appetite and wanted to trade a batch.     Kindness belongs to kindness, and business belongs to business.     The sharp-mouthed monkey is very professional, "Antique calligraphy and painting, gold, silver and jade can be exchanged, but sister, what do you want to exchange?" "     What do you want?"     Come, come, this attitude again!

    But the sharp-mouthed monkey has long been used to it, "It goes without saying, food or water, gasoline is also in high demand."

    Food needs a growth cycle, and gasoline is even more precious, but water is readily available to Jiang Ning.

    She rubbed her nose and said in a low-key way: "There are people above me who can get water."

    The sharp-mouthed monkey's eyes glowed golden, "How much can we get?"

    I said it earlier, so they still went to get sea water to earn those three melons Two dates.

    Jiang Ning glanced at the water tanker, and the sharp-nosed monkey understood it instantly.

    He just said, sister is omnipotent!

    "It's easy to talk, I'll go back and ask the boss, and I'll give you an answer tomorrow."

    Jiang Ning has no problem, and it just so happens that she also wants to verify the authenticity of the paintings and antiques.

    So, I went home with half a bucket of seawater.

    After closing the door, she took pictures of the two treasures with her mobile phone, admired them, and threw them into the space.

    Rare treasure, how can it be so easy to get.

    Jiang Ning didn't have much hope, but the space was really swallowed.

    She couldn't wait to check, hey, there is no change in the black soil garden.

    There are two more rooms on the third floor.

    No, the best shrimp in the world and the best bowl in the world are worth it?

    This is also... as expected, it was fried!

    It seems that there is no distinction between high and low in space, but the pursuit of the most primitive value of objects.

    2 catties of gold bars were thrown in, and there was only half a toilet on the third floor, which was about two square meters more.

    Jiang Ning, "..."

    No matter how small a mosquito is, it is still meat. I am grateful for all the gifts.

    The sharp-mouthed monkey quickly replied, Qin Chuan attached great importance to this cooperation, Jiang Ning provided a tanker of fresh water every day, and the reward was 10 calligraphy and painting and 10 antiques.

    Jiang Ning has no objection, but there are requirements for calligraphy, calligraphy and paintings and the age of antiques. Modern ones are not required, and you can't just pick up cheap ones.

    The sharp-mouthed monkey patted his chest and assured, "Don't worry, although the boss is a little repetitive in his opponents, he is actually very friendly. We have been working together for two years, can we still lie to you? We are honest and aim for long-term cooperation

    . It’s here, just wait and see.”

    Well, anyway, she holds the water resource, as long as the other party is dishonest, the cooperation can be terminated at any time.

    The water tank truck has a capacity of 20 tons. With a single faucet, Jiang Ning took the opportunity to ask the sharp-billed monkey for several large bundles of flexible water pipes.

    The sharp-mouthed monkey is speechless, my sister really can't sleep without taking advantage of it!

    All right, for the sake of saving his life, put the hose on him.

    The two parties made an agreement that the truck would be delivered at nine o'clock in the evening, and the water would be delivered at five o'clock in the morning.

    Huo Yi was deeply worried, and went out with Jiang Ning at night.

    As for Coke and Doudou, they are locked in 1801.

    There are three stainless steel doors, and there are six more stairs. Even if someone is really daring, it will take a lot of effort to open the nine doors, let alone two are not easy to mess with.

    When the two arrived at the secluded and agreed place, the sharp-billed monkey was already waiting in a car, as well as several large bundles of hoses.

    "Brother, sister, I gave you all my belongings."

    After checking that the water pipes were fine, Jiang Ning drove away in the water tanker without wasting much time.

    Huo Yi sat in the co-pilot, lowered his head to check the instruments, "The odometer is broken, but the fuel gauge is fine." The

    two of them didn't have time to drive around the city, and besides, they would easily encounter danger.

    Indeed, there is no tail, so I drove the car into the abandoned factory building in the suburbs, put it in the space, and then rode a mountain bike to leave.

    Back home, the two entered the space to fill water.

    Cut the hose to a suitable length, connect it to the faucet of the balcony and the toilet, unscrew it at the same time, and put water into the water tanker in the black soil garden.

    More than a dozen hoses were pouring water non-stop at the same time.

    Out of the space, Jiang Ning sat on the sofa to rest, turned on the tablet to watch programs, and ate snacks to pass the time.

    Although there are many faucets, the capacity of the water tanker is not small, and it is not so easy to fill it up.

    Staying up late is easy to get sleepy, Jiang Ning fell asleep unconsciously.

    In a daze, he was gently patted awake.

    Only then did Jiang Ning realize that she was sleeping on Huo Yishen's body.

    "It should be almost full."

    Jiang Ning entered the space and found that the water was almost full.

    Huo Yishen took out the oil pump and pumped some gasoline out.

    In this way, it is possible to create the illusion that the water tanker is driving out to consume fuel, and it is not easy to attract suspicion.

    There were more than two hours before the agreed deal, Huo Yishen didn't want to wake Doudou up, so he slept on the sofa in the living room of Jiang Ning's house.

    Set the alarm clock and wake Jiang Ning up in time.

    Even if they were acquaintances, the two of them did not let down their vigilance at all. They wore bulletproof vests and put on loose long-sleeved clothes.

    Stepping into the night, go to a secluded place, release the water tanker, and drive to the agreed place to trade.

    Qin Chuan is also worried about handing over the car to others.

    He brought a few people over to receive the goods, opened the valve and took half a basin of water. He saw that the water was crystal clear and free of impurities. After a few sips, he could feel a slight sweetness.

    It really is good water!

    It was better than the water he had taken before.

    Qin Chuan was very satisfied, and decisively took out calligraphy, paintings and antiques, "You have palms and eyes, all kinds of dynasties have them, and they are all high-quality goods."

    Jiang Ning couldn't see the black paint.

    Pretending to look at it, then stuffed it into the backpack.

    After stuffing it to the end, I reached in and scooped up a handful, but there was still some left.

    She took it out and saw that it was a blue and white porcelain vase. She pondered over it with a flashlight, and then gave it back to Qin Chuan, "This is a fake, change it."

    Qin Chuan was stunned, "It's impossible."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 162 The Room Stops Growing
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    In order to show his sincerity, Qin Chuan selected all the top-quality goods, and checked every item by himself.

    Jiang Ning smiled, "Three generations of my family's ancestors have been fond of antiques, so I have researched in this area."

    Qin Chuan was dumbfounded, but he was indeed not an expert, "Maybe I was wrong, and I will give you a new one tomorrow."

    All the calligraphy, paintings and antiques were exchanged from rich people. I didn't expect that there would be fakes, so I had to admit that I was wrong.

    Go back and check the accounts, and terminate the cooperation in the future.

    After the transaction, Jiang Ning left with his bag on his back.

    At that time, the sky was slightly bright, and the morning sun was rising in the east, dispelling the darkness, and everything began a new day of testing.

    If you ignore the high temperature and drought, it is indeed a rare beauty to see the blue and cloudless sky dyed red by the sun's rays and glowing with brilliance.

    When the two returned to the community, there were more and more pedestrians on the road. Some came home from get off work, some went out to look for food and supplies, and... blocked the road and robbed.

    "Help."

    A skinny girl found a dead snake from nowhere, but was targeted by a knife-wielding gangster who was also skinny and forced her to bite the snake out.

    It happened on the main road, and there were many passers-by with numb expressions, not to mention helping each other, but hastening their pace in a hurry, for fear of getting into trouble.

    Jiang Ning didn't want to care about it at first, but looking at the embarrassed and desperate girl, she seemed to see herself three years ago.

    At that time, she hit a mouse, but when she turned around, several people rushed to snatch it.

    All of them had green eyes, staring closely at the dead mouse.

    Watching the girl struggling, Jiang Ning picked up a rock and threw it at her.

    It was a little far away, but it still hit the man's back accurately, and the man staggered and fell to the ground.

    The girl took the snake, not to mention thanking her, she ran away in a hurry without even turning her head.

    The man got up and looked around for his attacker. When he saw Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen across the road, he realized that he was no match, so he had to leave angrily.

    It's extremely hot and you wear very little, you can't hide it even if you want to hide it, and you can tell if you are doing well at a glance.

    Even though they were disguised, they were still being targeted, and their tails were getting longer and longer.

    When approaching the city, Huo Yishen turned to look at them without speaking, but took out his weapon.

    In an instant, the tails dispersed like birds and beasts.

    Before the sun shone, we finally got home safely.

    Doudou has already woken up, brushing her teeth and washing her face obediently, doing morning exercises unshakably, boxing, archery, and aiming.

    Gouzi was not idle either, hanging in mid-air in the aisle.

    Wash and change clothes, take out the steamed stuffed bun with soy milk, and ask the two to come over for breakfast.

    In this transaction, there are two more rooms on the third floor and one hundred square meters more in the black earth garden, which is very cost-effective.

    Eat and drink enough, Jiang Ning sleeps and sleeps.

    Huo Yishen gave lectures to Doudou, and went to rest after assigning homework.

    Gouzi supervised by the side, and Xiaodouding could watch cartoons after finishing his homework.

    After sleeping until the afternoon, Jiang Ning got up to practice with Huo Yishen, had dinner, watched a drama and played with dogs.

    Wait until the time is almost the same, and then go to the agreed place to pick up the car.

    This time Qin Chuan and the sharp-mouthed monkey didn't come, but the person who followed the car was an acquaintance—the one who collected the umbrella.

    Come over to make up a plum bottle.

    After space verification, it is genuine.

    Jiang Ning began to be nocturnal, sleeping at home during the day, and releasing water in the space at night.

    I have to say that there are so many fakes in this business, almost every time there are one or two fakes, but Qin Chuan has a good attitude, and he will take them back for exchange without saying a word.

    Under Jiang Ning's vigorous feeding, the fourth floor of the space finally rose, but there were only two storage rooms.

    Room, no longer.

    It seems that this is a three-and-a-half-story villa.

    Fortunately, the black soil garden is still growing.

    That night, the sharp-mouthed monkey finally showed up, "Sister, can you give two cars of water in a few days?"

    Jiang Ning frowned, "So much?"

    "There is a second generation who celebrates his birthday and wants to have a swimming pool party."

    Jiang Ning Dumbly, he said after a long while: "I'll think of a way, it shouldn't be a big problem."

    Unexpectedly, the sharp-nosed monkey made an inch of it, "Sister, can you get ice cubes?" "

    It's not easy."

    "Who says it's not, but Who let the second generation Hao, not only have a party, but also an ice feast."

    He paid a lot of money, and the boss really wanted to win this order, not to mention how much he earned, he opened up the door first, and he paid a lot of money.

    Just get a cart of ice, and plant rough stones for a piece of emerald glass.

    The boss has spoken, if Jiang Ning can get it, the original stone can be given to her directly.

    Emerald glass raw stone? Jiang Ning was a little moved.

    You know, she has stored a lot of ice in the space, enough for several years.

    Even if you don't have it, you can make it with an ice maker.

    She looked at Huo Yishen, do you want to do this ticket?

    With the transaction, the Black Soil Garden has expanded by about 1,000 square meters, and Qin Chuan also said hello that he has not many calligraphy, paintings and antiques in his hand, and he can trade them with gold in the future.

    The two compared it, and a car of water was exchanged for 2 catties of gold. Compared with calligraphy, paintings and antiques, gold seems to be less attractive to space.

    Therefore, Jiang Ning planned to exchange the antique calligraphy and paintings in Qin Chuan's hands, and set off for the beach in Guangdong City.

    Emerald glass, maybe you can try it.

    Jiang Ning hung up to sell, "I'll find a way, and I'll give you an answer tomorrow."

    The sharp-mouthed monkey was very happy, and hurried back to answer the boss.

    When they got home, the two discussed it and decided to stop after finishing the ticket.

    Both parties were cautious enough, but they were still targeted several times.

    Going around and using the night and space to shake off the tail.

    Once, they even played the game of "Malu Porcelain".

    Huo Yishen didn't stop and ran straight over.

    After hiding the car, the two of them turned back to their carbines. It was a group of old cannons specializing in carjacking. There were as many as ten people, and they still had weapons in their hands.

    Fortunately, the two had rich combat experience, and they did not let down their vigilance at any time, which did not give them a chance.

    But when people walk by the river, how can they not get their shoes wet, and the key is to accept it as soon as it is good.

    There was an extra water tanker, and the two of them didn't sleep all night, and they didn't fill up the water until trading hours.

    Qin Chuan came in person. There are only 18 paintings and 12 antiques, and the rest are made up with jade.

    Antique calligraphy and paintings depreciated quickly. Thanks to Jiang Ning, he finally emptied all the goods he had accumulated in his hands.

    "Jiang Ning, Brother Huo, gold is more valuable now, why don't we use gold for trading in the future?"

    Jiang Ning declined his proposal, "Brother Qin, I'm sorry, our trading will be suspended for a while, we plan to go to Guangdong City "

    "Guangdong City?" Qin Chuan was surprised, "Are you going to the beach?"

    "There is a client who wants to approve seafood, we plan to go and have a look."

    Qin Chuan felt it was a pity, but he didn't force it, "Okay, I'll wait for you then I'll talk about it when I come back. By the way, when you go to Guangdong City, you should pay attention. There are toll collectors, and they have a lot of influence.

    Things that can be solved with materials are nothing, so don't provoke them easily. After thanking them

    , the two returned home and continued to rest, and got up in the afternoon to deliver ice cubes...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 163 This space is interesting
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The ice cubes in a big truck, the monkey and others were afraid of melting, so they prepared the foam box properly, and made an appointment to pick it up on time at five o'clock.

    Not far away, at the place where sea water was sold before.

    Jiang Ning drove around from another place.

    Qin Chuan personally brought the rough jadeite glass over here, about the size of a basketball, with a corner already cut, the opening glowing with glass luster, its texture is fine and pure without flaws, and its color is pure, bright, rich, and uniform emerald green.

    This is the first time for Jiang Ning to see such a high-end variety. If it weren't for this disaster, she wouldn't even have the chance to watch it up close, let alone hold it.

    If you don't understand, pretend to understand, take a good look at it, and then stuff it into the big backpack.

    After putting the original stone into the space for a while, Jiang Ning used his consciousness to search the space, his eyes almost popping out.

    Obediently, big, really big!

    She has not yet estimated how much it is.

    Jiang Ning came back to his senses in an instant, "Brother Qin, can you help me find another batch of rough stones of this level?"

    Qin Chuan smiled, "There must be goods, but they are all in the hands of rich people. Are you afraid that you won’t be able to get good products in exchange for precious water resources?

    When you come back from Guangdong City, let’s continue to cooperate. Then you want the moon in the sky, and I will find a way to get it for you.” Jiang Ning was elated, “Thank

    you Brother Qin will take care of you during this period, and there will be a later date."

    Qin Chuan also likes to cooperate with the two, not only has the ability but also shows loyalty, and reminded him twice that there is a tail behind him.

    Besides, relying on the water provided by the two of them, I have met a lot of people in the upper class recently, and the business is getting wider and wider.

    After going home and locking the door, Jiang Ning led Huo Yi into the space.

    Huo Yi walked around deeply, "about 1,000 square meters more."

    The building is 12 meters high with 4 floors, that is, an additional 12,000 cubic meters.

    "Not only." Jiang Ning motioned him to look up.

    Huo Yi looked at the ceiling deeply, and said after a long while: "The height of the building has changed."

    The two of them took a tape measure to measure, and the height of the building, which was originally 3 meters, has now become 3.3 meters.

    Only the first floor has changed, the other floors have not changed.

    This space is really interesting.

    In any case, today's special order is far larger than the volume accumulated during this period of time.

    This time I go to Guangdong City, I have to do my best.

    As the high temperature and drought continued, more and more survivors began to flee Fengcheng.

    They have no capital to enter the base, so they can only migrate to the seaside.

    Sea water is also water, and where there is water, there is hope.

    It is better to stock up sooner rather than later, otherwise the good goods will be robbed.

    After all, it wasn't just the survivors who were short of food, even the municipal government was short of food. They couldn't miss this opportunity.

    All coastal cities will rob resources.

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, "Why don't we leave tomorrow?"

    Huo Yishen had no objection, but her space can't hold living things, "What about rabbits?"

    This is troublesome, rabbits breed too fast, and now there are dozens of them The rabbit almost ate Jiang Ning to pieces.

    What's more, there are several female rabbits who are pregnant.

    Jiang Ning became ruthless, and directly killed the big gray and little white grandchildren, and put the grandchildren in the space.

    She went downstairs to find Zhong's family and asked Zhong's mother to take care of them for a while, "We are planning to go to the beach. I don't know when we will come back. Do you have anything to bring?

    " Taking care of each other, they readily agreed to help feed the rabbits.

    Grandma Zhong knew that the two of them had a car, so she asked them to bring some salt. As for dry seafood, who doesn't want to eat meat, but it takes 4 catties of grain to exchange for 1 catty of meat.

    "Ah Ning, if the dry goods are cheap, help us bring a few catties, if they are expensive, it's fine."

    Jiang Ning responded with a full mouth, and then picked up the 8 rabbits.

    In addition, she took out hundreds of catties of dry grass from the space and put it in 1803, and left a water tower for the Zhong family

    . Floor to pack things.

    All the valuables were collected into the space, and some furniture was left as a facade.

    Huo Yishen took out two big cardboard boxes, "A-Ning, put these away."

    Jiang Ning was surprised, "What is it?"

    "Bomb."

    Jiang Ning was startled, and quickly opened the cardboard boxes. The two boxes contained ten A few, relatively rough from the appearance.

    So, this is an improvised bomb.

    Jiang Ning just wanted to know, what else could he not know?

    Who knows, he moved out two big cardboard boxes.

    Inside was sealed porcelain. Some time ago, the two of them went to the porcelain factory to collect batches. At that time, he asked him to take a few boxes.

    Jiang Ning thought he was using it to solve the third emergency, but he didn't expect it to be useful for something else.

    Huo Yishen explained, "This is a fuel bomb."

    Fortunately, it is the end of the world due to natural disasters, otherwise peanuts would be enough!

    With these guys, Jiang Ning has more confidence.

    At the same time, Huo Yishen reminded, "There are people who collect protection fees on the road, bring out some potatoes."

    Insurance fees? Jiang Ning remembered that not only Qin Chuan had reminded him, but also the sharp-mouthed monkey had said that someone had set up road cards, and they had a lot of influence.

    Jiang Ning refused in his heart, but thinking of the purpose of the trip, he still took a few bags of potatoes for backup.

    At three o'clock in the morning, the alarm clock rang.

    Huo Yishen woke up Jiang Ning, and then woke up the two, brushed his teeth, washed and changed into old and dirty clothes.

    Carefully sailing for ten thousand years, Jiang Ning resorted to shocking make-up techniques, disguised them as decadent and sloppy, and then put on clothes that smelled of sweat.

    Set off!

    The dog was a little excited. It had been staying at home since the extreme heat and did not dare to go out.

    If you go out, your paws will be scalded for you.

    It's hot at night, but at least the floor isn't hot.

    Going downstairs, he took the two to the side, and Jiang Ning took out the seven-seater domestically produced sacred car under the cover of the night.

    This was brought back by Huo Yishen. Although the exterior was in dire condition, he actually replaced everything inside. Even the air conditioner was in good condition, and a privacy film was attached, and the tires were more resistant to high temperature and wear.

    To load the cargo, the rear seats were completely removed.

    Spread paper and bamboo mats so that Doudou and Gouzi can lie down comfortably.

    Jiang Ning closed the curtain to cover the two, in order to prevent others from seeing evil intentions.

    To avoid unnecessary trouble, Huo Yishen put on night vision goggles instead of driving lights.

    Turn on the air conditioner, let's go!

    It was still dark, and the car drove very slowly, slowly heading towards the beach.

    On the road, I occasionally see dim lights, and they are also night walkers.

    It's just that Jiang Ning and others drove, and they carried their bags, with confusion about the future and desire for survival, moving forward numbly and tenaciously.

    It was too hot during the day, and the sun melted the asphalt. The survivors did not have the courage to challenge the sun.

    Huo Yishen tried his best to avoid them, but he was still noticed. Some showed envious and jealous eyes, while others ran after the car, "Wait, wait, give us a ride.

    " Jumping forward, there is a lot of rogue posture that you will run over me if you don't carry me.

    Huo Yishen satisfied them, instead of stopping the car, he speeded up and ran over...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 164 Survival on the Beach
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Huo Yishen's operation scared them away in embarrassment, rolled to the side and threw shit, got up and chased the car, cursed, and threw stones.

    Four wheels, right? You deserve it for smashing to death!

    Don’t look like it’s a domestically made magic car, but it’s actually made extraordinarily well, and it won’t affect its use even if it’s smashed out, not to mention that the glass is replaced with bulletproof ones.

    The farther you go to Guangdong City, the fewer survivors are walking, and they seem to disappear as they walk.

    Surprised, Jiang Ning found someone climbing up the mountain.

    That's right, carrying luggage over mountains and mountains.

    I couldn't see clearly at night. Someone accidentally stepped on the air and rolled down the mountain. He fell heavily on the side of the road and didn't get up for a long time.

    Jiang Ning vaguely guessed the result, and sighed deeply in his heart.

    Sure enough, Huo Yishen turned off the air conditioner, opened the window to let the scorching air pour in, and the car was extremely hot in an instant.

    A few minutes later, there was a faint light ahead.

    The road was paved to only allow large vehicles to pass, and a security booth was built beside it, with eye-catching characters written in red paint hanging in front of it.

    Single person, 5 catties of food.

    Cart, 10 catties of grain.

    Cart, 40 catties of grain.

    The iron fence blocked the intersection, and it was impossible to pass by without paying food.

    No wonder so many people took the risk to cross the mountain. This is not robbery, but life.

    Seeing a car approaching, five or six bald men with fleshy faces came out of the security booth.

    Those with knives, baseball bats, and explosion-proof forks, the leader has a gun in his hand.

    "Stop!"

    Huo Yishen stopped the car and lowered the window.

    Jiang Ning picked up a bag of 10 catties of potatoes and handed it over.

    I don't know if it was because of the sour smell of sweat, or seeing two weak chickens, or because they were upset, their eyes were as big as copper bells, and they said fiercely: "20 catties!" Jiang Ning frowned, "Isn't it written

    10 catties?"

    The bald men were reassured and shook the things in their hands, "The price has just increased."

    A little unbearable made a big conspiracy, Jiang Ning swallowed his emotions, looked embarrassed and hesitated, and took the bag again after a while.

    The man took 20 catties of potatoes and moved them into the truck next to him like throwing garbage.

    Jiang Ning looked at the truck, which was full of passing goods.

    They not only accept the outgoing journey, but also the return journey.

    It happened that a water tanker came back from the direction of Guangdong City, and the bald men took 20 catties of salt and 20 catties of dried seafood.

    Jiang Ning noticed that there was a sign painted on the front of the water tank truck, and the driver chatted with the bald head.

    It can be seen that they are familiar with each other, and they charge the VIP membership price.

    In other words, if it is just an ordinary vehicle, they will be more ruthless when they watch people order dishes.

    It's a lucrative business, and it's easy to get several truckloads of supplies in a day.

    The iron fence was pushed away, and Huo Yishen drove away.

    Seeing Jiang Ning was silent, he explained: "This kind of bullying is not uncommon in the last days. The police and the army can't control it at all, let alone ordinary people."

    Jiang Ning knew what he meant. She didn't speak, and turned to lift the curtain , I saw that the two had already been woken up, but benefited from the usual precepts and deeds, they were extra vigilant and did not speak.

    Gouzi moved forward, rubbing against the shit shovel officer's hand.

    "It's okay." Jiang Ning rubbed his hands, "It won't be light until later, you guys continue to sleep." The

    air conditioner was turned on again, and the inside of the car became cool.

    The more comfortable you are, the less you can relax your vigilance.

    Jiang Ning took out the night vision goggles and continued to stare around.

    In the darkness, a shadow suddenly appeared, not only did not avoid the vehicle, but also accelerated.

    "Be careful!"

    Jiang Ning reminded, Huo Yishen also noticed.

    Without stopping, without slowing down the speed at all, he rushed over.

    There was a loud bang, and people were knocked out.

    Immediately afterwards, more than a dozen people armed with sticks rushed towards the car on both sides of the road.

    It's a pity that two feet can't catch up with four rounds, and they cursed while chasing, panting and almost dying.

    Jiang Ning didn't expect that there were people who collected tolls before, and then there were people who touched porcelain.

    In fact, Fengcheng is very close to Guangdong City. It is only seventy or eighty kilometers to the seaside, which is more than an hour's drive. However, if the survivors want to successfully reach the seaside, they have to go through five hurdles and kill six generals.

    The two of them had a car and food, let alone ordinary survivors.

    There are many people who never had the chance to go to the seaside, and their belts and bones were squeezed dry on the way.

    The incident happened suddenly, and the two of them were okay wearing seat belts, but the two behind were hit with stares in their eyes, and let out a low cry of pain.

    The two hugged each other tightly, fighting back the pain.

    Doudou got a bump on her forehead, Jiang Ning hurriedly found the medicine and applied it on her.

    "Sister, I'm fine." Doudou was very strong and smiled at her.

    Jiang Ning touched her head lightly, and comforted her, "Don't be afraid, we'll be there soon."

    The rest went smoothly, and there was no danger along the way. Many survivors came down from the mountain and continued walking on the road.

    Half an hour later, the sound of surging waves came.

    Doudou was very familiar and said happily, "Brother, it's the voice of the sea."

    She remembered that her parents took her to the beach, and she dug shells to pick up conch, but unfortunately...

    her parents never came back.

    Feeling sad in her joy, Doudou hugged Coke tightly, turned her head to hide her tears.

    Gouzi noticed her sadness and rubbed his face lightly.

    Ahead, lights are on.

    It's a sentry post, military.

    There are too many people coming to the beach, the military has set up a checkpoint, and there are many people queuing in front of the sentry post.

    Jiang Ning got out of the car and asked, only to know that he had to apply for a card to pass.

    There is no need to pay for food, but you need to register with an ID card, one card per person, and you can receive relief food for the first 7 days.

    After about half an hour, it was finally Jiang Ning's turn to handle it.

    A soldier with a gun came over, "Please open the car."

    Jiang Ning had already prepared, and hid the dog's muscles, leaving only the dog's head exposed.

    A dog's head, looking weak, helpless, pitiful, softly hitchhiking on the car.

    That look seemed to say, I'm so hungry, give me a stutter.

    The soldier froze for a moment, stared at the dog's head for a long time, and silently closed the car door.

    After receiving three passes, we set out on the road again.

    At that time, the sun was slightly exposed, and red rose slowly from the end of the sea.

    The ten thousand zhang rays of light dye the sea breeze, and the waves are rough all the time.

    The beauty is shocking, not because it is beautiful enough, but because a horrible day is about to begin.

    The car was driving along the seaside road, and the sandy beach was faintly visible in the distance.

    Jiang Ning took out the binoculars, and saw that the beach was not silver-white, but gray-black, with tents, simple wooden houses, dilapidated iron boats, rusty containers, and even many survivors lying on the beach.

    It was densely packed with people, like dirty dumplings.

    Looking far away, there are layers of houses or shops, and there are also tents or people sleeping in the open air on the street.

    Before the natural disaster, it used to be a famous seafood market, with beaches and piers, a scenic spot integrating seafood trading and tourism.

    Now densely packed with people, it is not an exaggeration to say that it is an ant nest if you look at the fusion of buildings and people.

    Don't fight unprepared, Jiang Ning came out after doing enough homework.

    Qinchuan's sea water and dry goods are purchased from here, and the sharp-mouthed monkey suggested that she stay away from the beach and the market.

    Refugees, thieves, pickpockets, robberies, and even indiscriminate crimes are everywhere. It is said that some people who look crazy will stab everyone with a knife.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 165 Sea View Villa
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The street market was too chaotic to rent a house, so Jiang Ning discussed with Huo Yishen, "How about going to the villa area to try your luck?"

    Yes, not only the bottom survivors gathered here, but also many sharp-eyed rich people flocked here.

    The villa area is three or four kilometers away from the big beach. It is located on the mountain, relatively close to the wharf and port. Walking along the seaside road, European-style villas can be seen looming in the mountains and forests.

    It was a short drive away. There was a security booth at the foot of the mountain. There were fifteen or sixteen people, and all of them were patrolling with weapons.

    Seeing a car approaching, they immediately became vigilant and signaled to stop from afar.

    They wear uniform security uniforms.

    The leader was about 30 years old, his skin was darkened by the hot sun, "What are you doing?"

    Jiang Ning lowered the car window, "Excuse me, is there a house for rent?"

    Good guy, the sour sweat almost didn't send him away.

    The man covered his nose and backed away. Seeing that the two of them were not only dressed sloppily, but even the car was tattered, he immediately said impatiently: "No, hurry up, you can't afford to live here.

    " , There are not too many people like this. Jiang Ning was not angry at all, and took a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and handed it over, "Brother, please help me."

    Seeing the cigarettes, the man's eyes were straightened.

    God knows, he hasn't smelled cigarettes for two years. You know, you used to smoke a pack a day, but now you can't even eat enough, let alone smoke.

    Wanted, only in dreams.

    He quickly put the cigarettes into his pocket with quick eyes and hands, for fear that someone would find out and divide them up if he was too late.

    The man put on a smiling face, and his tone changed 180 degrees, "Well, the house is still there, but the rent is a bit expensive." There are

    still rich people who know how to play, and they are afraid of being robbed of their wealth by pretending to be disguised, no wonder they misjudged themselves.

    Look carefully, don't look at their dirty clothes and disheveled faces, the flesh on their bodies can't fool anyone.

    Jiang Ning sounded, "How do you calculate the rent of the house?"

    "There are all villas here, rented out by units, and almost all of them have been rented out by rich people. Now there are only a few units near the top of the mountain."

    The man surnamed Luo said with a smile : "You can call me Lao Luo."

    Cannibal's mouth is soft but his hands are short. He immediately introduced that there are hundreds of houses in the villa area.

    Wanting to rent is also very simple, just meet the conditions.

    However, there are no more than eight occupants in each villa, and all of them must be registered with ID cards. During the rental period, outsiders cannot be brought in casually, and daily entry and exit must be supervised by security guards.

    "The requirements are a bit too much, but they are all for the safety of the tenants." Lao Luo explained: "Our place is quite safe, there are patrols 24 hours a day, and the relationship between the higher authorities is also strong. Ordinary refugees dare not break in. There is absolutely no need to worry about this place."

    Jiang Ning expressed her understanding, and said with a smile, "What about the rent?"

    "300 catties of grain per month, no dry seafood or salt."

    300 catties of grain? Jiang Ning gasped. On the way here, he ran into villagers from the fishing village who came out to solicit customers, renting 8 catties of grain a month.

    However, this is a villa area, so it is a different matter.

    Jiang Ning looked at Huo Yishen, asking for his meaning with his eyes.

    I brought two with me when I went out, and I came here to stock up. Safety is the most important thing.

    Huo Yishen has no objection, the rent is indeed expensive, but Jiang Ning's space can be planted, so it's not a big problem.

    Jiang Ning was thoughtful, "What does the food include?"

    "Rice, flour, oil, tea, tobacco and wine are included, as well as miscellaneous grains such as soybeans and mung beans. For potatoes and sweet potatoes, the quantity should be relatively increased."

    "How much to add potatoes?"

    "Double the amount of cold-resistant potatoes, and add 50% to ordinary potatoes."

    Jiang Ning had no objection, "Can you show us the house first?"

    Lao Luo had no problem, returned to the security booth and rode on the patrolling small The donkey slowly drove towards the villa area on the mountain.

    Jiang Ning opened the car window, looking around and listening to all directions.

    Judging from the lineup of security guards and the little donkey, the security facilities in the villa area are relatively good. Many trees on the mountain have not been frozen to death, and the humid air has revived them, and they have grown green leaves.

    The villas are built along the winding mountain road, and there is one building every few tens of meters.

    Two-and-a-half-story European-style small western-style buildings, solar generators are installed on many balconies, and all balcony windows are surrounded by stainless steel mesh.

    It is close to the sea, the wind is relatively strong, the temperature difference between morning and evening is large, and the water vapor is sufficient. The drought situation is much less than that of Fengcheng, and it is surrounded by lush green trees.

    The car drove very slowly, and Jiang Ning even heard the sound of the diesel engine.

    Some villas even have glass greenhouses, sun umbrellas, and beach chairs. Fair-skinned beauties wear sunshade glasses and drink ice drinks for morning sun baths.

    Those who don't know think this is a vacation paradise, natural disasters and the end of the world are all bullshit!

    When the car drove to the middle of the mountain, Jiang Ning looked down the mountain and saw a child playing football on the roof.

    Jiang Ning couldn't help feeling that even in the same natural disaster mode, the lives of people are still very different.

    The woods are lush in the middle of the mountain, and the heat is not so severe. All the villas have been rented out, and only the three buildings near the top of the mountain are still vacant.

    Lao Luo parked the car and opened the gate of the villa, "Your car can be driven in."

    Lao Luo was not surprised to see a child walking out of the tattered car, but he was still shocked when he saw the majestic dog.

    There are two or three households in the villa area that have pets, some with cats and some with dogs, but they are all small pets and don't eat much.

    What kind of conditions are needed to raise a dog so...fat and strong.

    Lao Luo couldn't help but look more, only to find that the dog's eyes were full of murderous intent. Looking at its posture ready to fight at any time, he felt that he could pounce on him and tear himself apart at any moment.

    I shivered in the morning, and didn't dare to look at it again.

    Jiang Ning waved, and the bratty dog ​​turned into a sheep in seconds, obediently circling around her.

    The villa is very large. There are sculptures and fountains in the front yard. The flowers and plants have withered due to the high temperature and drought.

    The appearance is high-end and elegant. There are four rooms on each floor, but the decent furniture is almost gone, but the air conditioner on the wall is still there.

    It can be seen that the place has been repaired and decorated, and the water pipes have been replaced.

    Standing on the balcony, you can have a panoramic view of the blue sea.

    Therefore, expensive is expensive.

    Jiang Ning was quite satisfied, and then went to see the remaining two buildings.

    The architectural design is similar, except that the villas on the top of the mountain are located on a high terrain, and there are fewer tall trees around. It is obviously much hotter than that on the mountainside, but the view and scenery are better.

    Lao Luo asked, "Are you planning to rent it?"

    Jiang Ning did not rush to express, "Brother Luo, to tell you the truth, we are here for business. We want to sell sea salt and dry goods. Can this business be done?" "As long

    as Why can’t you do it?”

    Unable to hold back his craving for cigarettes, Lao Luo lit a cigarette and smoked it, his eyes were intoxicated and confused, but he quickly talked, “This kind of ghost weather forces people to die. They all run to the beach.

    There are too many people, not everyone can live, and they need boats to go out to fish, but the boats are either owned by the state, or they are in the hands of rich people.

    Some are smart and hardworking. They make salt from seawater and sell it to shops or exchange for seafood. However, the weather is too hot and salt is not easy to make. Many skins have peeled off several layers of skin.

    There are also those who want to get something for nothing, so they can only rob everywhere. Some of them come from the same village, and some are from the same area, and they make trouble everywhere in groups.

    Many people rent in fishing villages, and their doors are broken at night, and some specialize in snatching children. "

    While speaking, I did not forget to remind the two of you to be careful when you bring children out. As for dogs, it is best not to take them out, for fear that they will never return and they will be targeted.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 166 Arranging a new home
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    For the sake of a pack of cigarettes, Lao Luo did not forget to tell the two of them, "Don't go to small shops to buy goods. A lot of coarse sea salt is mixed with sand, and dried seafood is not fresh.

    " As a business person, I was often deceived when I first came here, and I learned to be smart later.

    After chatting for a while, seeing that Huo Yishen had no objection, Jiang Ning planned to rent the villa.

    Only the top of the mountain is needed, and it is far away from other residents, so it is not easy for people to find out what they are doing.

    Knowing that the two lived on the top of the mountain, Lao Luo was surprised but said nothing, "Okay, please come down with us to go through the formalities."

    While Huo Yishen was checking Doudou's forehead wound, Jiang Ning took out several large bags of potatoes from the space unloaded in the compartment.

    When Doudou got into the car, his eyes flashed with surprise, but he seemed to have gotten used to it long ago, so he didn't ask any questions.

    Back at the security booth, not only did they have to register their ID cards, but they also took photos of the three of them, saying that it was for all the security guards to recognize their familiar faces, so as not to be disturbed by messy people sneaking in and disturbing the tenants.

    At the same time, a pass was issued, which is quite professional.

    Accustomed to seeing the rich, they were not surprised by the ordinary potatoes that Jiang Ning brought out, and they were skilled at weighing and weighing 450 catties.

    Lao Luo was very enthusiastic and did not forget to tell the two of them where the furniture could be bought, and he could call the security guard for help if necessary.

    After completing the formalities, Jiang Ning drove back to the top of the mountain.

    The first thing to do is not to clean the room, but to turn on the air conditioner first, it is getting too hot.

    Unexpectedly, the air conditioner was actually broken.

    Help!

    The furniture in the villa was not wanted, so Jiang Ning closed the door and kept taking things from the space.

    There may not be many others, but the furniture and electrical appliances are definitely not bad.

    For safety and view considerations, the two chose to live on the second floor and planned to pack up three rooms and come out.

    Solar generators can finally be used openly.

    Air conditioners, refrigerators, humidifiers, washing machines, dishwashers, beds, sofas, tables, clothes, quilts... It’s

    good to be neighbors with rich people.

    Fill a room full, and then take out one by one.

    The air conditioner needs to be reinstalled. Jiang Ning first used ice cubes and an air conditioner fan to cool down.

    Doudou was not idle. After applying ice to his forehead, he began to sweep and mop the floor...

    The little guy was very busy, and Gouzi also wanted to help. Jiang Ning thought it was in the way, "Coke, your task is to watch House, don’t allow bad guys to come in.

    If bad guys come in, it’s your dereliction of duty, and

    the dog’s food will be withheld.” Gouzi took the task and immediately went to the balcony to watch.

    Huo Yishen acted as the main force, Jiang Ning helped, and it took two hours to install the three air conditioners.

    As for the old ones, they were all thrown into another room for storage.

    First take the battery box on top, and the brand new air conditioner blows out cool and refreshing wind, finally saved.

    Blowing on the air conditioner, I continued to work after lunch.

    It took another two hours to arrange the three rooms, the living room, the kitchen, and the toilet.

    In the evening, Jiang Ning took out the power grid exchanged from the sharp-nosed monkey, and joined forces with Huo Yishen to surround the villa yard.

    Although the security measures are okay, natural disasters are the most unpredictable in the last days, and they should not be taken lightly at any time.

    Surround the villa with a power grid, and repeatedly told the two, if you don't want to become a barbecue, don't touch the power grid.

    In order to teach the two a lesson, Jiang Ning threw the cockroach caught by the sanitation into the power grid, and soon it smelled burnt, "Do you want to eat barbecue?" The two were frightened, and

    backed away again and again.

    At this time, the sun was about to set, and the dormant survivors began to move out, and the beach was full of people.

    All of them were scorched like charcoal, and they jumped into the sea one after another as if they were making dumplings after being baked in the hot weather for a day.

    Standing on the rooftop, Jiang Ning carefully observed the beach and the villagers in the fishing village with binoculars.

    People, there are people everywhere, densely packed, it looks creepy.

    Jiang Ning suggested, "Let's go shopping." It's

    already here, but we can't forget the business, go to the market first to check the situation.

    So, three people and one dog got into the car, turned up the current of the power grid before leaving, and did not forget to post a friendly reminder: the power grid is high voltage, no touching, life and death at your own risk!

    The drive is very fast, ten minutes to the seafood trading market in the fishing village.

    The previously bustling market is now extremely quiet. Dried seafood can be seen everywhere, such as shrimp, dried shrimp skin, dried fish, scallops, isinglass, dried squid, shark fin, squid, dried cuttlefish, dried snail meat, dried whitebait and so on.

    There are so many beautiful things in eyes, countless, but there is no raw seafood.

    There is no way, the fresh ones have just landed, if they are not processed in time, they will start to stink in a few hours in high temperature weather.

    Relying on the sea to eat the sea, dry goods in the wholesale market are not expensive, and 2 catties of grain can be exchanged for 1 catty of dry goods.

    Sea salt is cheaper, a catty for a catty.

    No way, their place can only produce salt and dry goods.

    Even if dried seafood is rich in nutrition and is real meat, but three meals a day are seafood every day, no matter how delicious it is, I will get tired of eating it long ago.

    They want to eat rice, noodles, or green vegetables.

    But the weather is too hot, the sea water can't be purified, and rice can't be grown. As for the green vegetables... they are pulled out as soon as they sprout green shoots.

    This side is close to the sea, unlike other cities where water shortage is serious, there is water when the well is drilled tens of meters down.

    However, due to the depletion of surface water, seawater intruded back, even after filtering through the soil layer, it still had a salty smell.

    Drink thirsty, do not drink more thirsty.

    Therefore, there are even fresh water transactions, 1 catty of salt for 10 liters of fresh water; or 1 catty of dry goods for 20 liters of fresh water.

    Jiang Ning has no shortage of experience in life, so he shopped around for options, and when he encountered a big store with a reasonable price, he would trade potatoes or sweet potatoes.

    Not much, just buy about one or two catties.

    The seafood market in the fishing village was mixed with fish and dragons. Huo Yishen took the two guards in the car, and Jiang Ning was in charge of finding out.

    Come out of the seafood market, and then go to the seafood exchange dominated by the military and government.

    That's right, in order to obtain survival supplies, the municipal government and the army jointly formed a department, with professional fishing boats and salt farms.

    The seafood caught can be sold outside, but there are strict quotas.

    Private individuals can purchase 10 catties of raw seafood and 5 catties of dried seafood within seven days with the access card.

    1 catty of raw seafood is exchanged for 1 catty of grain, dry seafood requires 2 catties of grain, and half a catty of coarse sea salt is free.

    After 7 days, the limit is 1 catty per person per day, and the price will double.

    Huo Yishen explained, "The biggest purpose of the establishment of the Ministry of Seafood is to deliver supplies to the municipal government and the base, and at the same time provide limited assistance to ordinary survivors who come to the seaside to survive.

    " Way of life, so that they have more ways to obtain survival materials.

    Jiang Ning queued up and bought 1 catty of dried squid with cold-resistant potatoes.

    There is no raw seafood. If you want to order it, you need to line up before 8 o'clock in the morning, because the fishing boat will dock at two or three o'clock in the morning, and it will not be fresh after 8 o'clock in the morning.

    After getting the dry goods, Jiang Ning returned to the car for comparison.

    I have to admit that there are reasons why the seafood is expensive. The official seafood is not only big, but also has better quality in terms of luster and smell.

    The same is true for sea salt, which looks clean and free of impurities.

    If possible, it is best to buy from the official, but the official price is expensive and purchase is limited.

    They not only limit purchases for individuals, but also for groups, and they have to show a letter of introduction stamped by the neighborhood committee.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 167 Huo Yishen's Heart Knot
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    At night, when it is lively, countless survivors come out for activities, and there are also stalls selling barbecue, grilled squid, cuttlefish, kelp, sea fish... There is no oil or

    seasoning, and the taste can be imagined by yourself. It is so fishy that it makes you vomit.

    The barbecue is not bad, but the seafood soup is even more fishy. All kinds of seafood are smashed and boiled in a pot, and the fishy smell wafts in the wind.

    Even though Jiang Ning is not used to smelling it now, he didn't have the chance to eat it in his previous life, but in this life he was lucky enough to get the chance.

    Now there are also many people who can't eat, but are so hungry that their chests stick to their backs because of their lack of money.

    There are many villagers in fishing villages selling water by the roadside. Even though it also has the salty smell of the sea, it is still much better than filtering directly with seawater.

    However, there are many people who ask the same question but very few people buy it.

    There are many people queuing up at the relief station in the distance to receive relief food with the checkpoint pass.

    The beach was crowded with people, and Jiang Ning didn't want to go there, no matter for safety or mood considerations, so he queued up to receive the relief food instead.

    The rice ball is the size of a fist, and you can only get one for the first seven days with the card, and you can get one per day.

    It is said to be rice balls, but they are actually crushed raw seafood, mixed with flour or corn flour, and wheat husks to make a ball. The color is really ugly, but it can really satisfy your hunger.

    Three people and one dog, no Coke.

    The taste is really unpleasant, and it makes your throat worse after eating, but no one dislikes it, it is a life-saving food.

    Just as Huo Yishen was about to eat, from the corner of his eye he saw a child running towards the soldier who was distributing relief food. He looked at him helplessly and pitifully, and begged, "Uncle, I'm so hungry." The soldier was very young, only

    twenty In his early days, he was quite thin.

    He holds the last rice ball in his hand, which is his own food.

    Looking at the child in front of him, he handed over the rice ball without hesitation, smiled at the child and said, "Eat it."

    The child took the rice ball and stuffed it into his mouth desperately. Without even saying thank you, he covered his mouth and turned around and ran away.

    At the same time, several children ran over and surrounded the generals to beg him for food, "Uncle, I'm also very hungry, please do me a favor and give me something to eat." They surrounded him and grabbed him

    . Clothes are not allowed to go.

    The soldier looked embarrassed, but he couldn't conjure food out of thin air.

    He looked at the children helplessly, and said in a choked voice, "I'm sorry, uncle can't do anything." With

    that look, it seemed that he had made a huge mistake.

    After arguing for more than ten minutes, the child was disappointed and left when he saw that he couldn't ask for food.

    Huo Yishen walked over and handed him the rice ball in his hand.

    At first, he didn't want to.

    But I don't know what Huo Yishen said, he finally took the rice ball and ate it.

    It's just that I cried while eating.

    Doudou held the rice ball in her hand, turned her head to look at Jiang Ning, with questioning eyes, "Sister."

    Jiang Ning didn't stop her, "You can go if you want."

    Doudou got up and ran to his brother, and put the rice ball in his hand Pass it to the soldier.

    Then, she hugged him gently.

    Seeing that Doudou came back after he finished eating the rice balls, he seemed very happy.

    Huo Yi came back and sat silently.

    Jiang Ning divided the rice balls into four, "Taste them all."

    The taste was salty and rough, but no one wasted it.

    Huo Yishen took it, chewed it slowly, and said after a long time: "A'Ning, do you think I'm a deserter?"

    Every time he saw them, he felt very uncomfortable.

    "I don't think you are." Jiang Ning thought for a while, "There are many ways to repay, and it doesn't have to be the way you insisted on before. Do you still remember the

    shot at Li'an Haoting? If it wasn't for you Decisively shot and killed the boss of the Dragon Tuning Society, I don’t know how many soldiers and policemen, as well as the survivors who were victimized at the bottom, will be sacrificed, and the food captured can also save many people.” The moonlight was hazy, she looked at him intently, “Look at him,

    let He will give up his own food, even if he encounters danger in the future, he will give up the chance of his own life, but how many people can he save? Look

    at Zhong Ping, who seems to be a frail scholar, but he designed a mousetrap, which saved many survivors. who was bitten by rats, even the epidemic or the black death did not happen, who dares to say that he is not a hero?

    Huo Yishen, I believe that even if you do not follow the old way, you will have your own way of doing things, and because of this, more people will live Come down.

    You are a human being, not a god, and you can’t bear the end of this natural disaster with your own strength. There is no need to put too much pressure on yourself.”

    Jiang Ning held his hand, fingers tightly intertwined, “Besides, I believe you have already I have done enough, and I am worthy of my family and country in terms of emotion and reason, and the rest is to live well, for myself, for my family, and for loving you and those you love." Huo Yi held her hand back,

    moonlight Covering his reddened eyes, "A-Ning, thank you."

    Thank you very much, Jiang Ning is not like this.

    If she hadn't met Huo Yishen, her personality might have been sharper, but now she is much calmer.

    The beach at night is crowded with people, it looks lively but danger is everywhere.

    Jiang Ning and the others didn't stay too long, and drove back to the villa in a dilapidated divine car.

    They didn't stay idle when they came back, and handed over the task of housekeeping to the two, while Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen went to the rooftop to install solar panels overnight.

    The two plan to go to the pier early tomorrow morning to see the seafood that has just landed, and then make a specific stockpiling plan.

    Huo Yishen has a high level of comprehension. He installed it while reading the instruction manual. The two spent hours and nights to complete the solar power generation system.

    After taking a shower, living in a high-end villa, sleeping on a six-figure soft bed, Jiang Ning still doesn't feel real.

    It is clearly the end of the world due to natural disasters, but it feels like the days are getting better and better.

    Forget it, enjoy it with peace of mind, who knows how long it will last? Live well every day.

    At two o'clock in the morning, the alarm clock rang on time.

    Jiang Ning was very sleepy, but was woken up by the dog.

    This guy is very smart. When he heard the alarm clock, he knew that the shit shovel officer was going to do something big, so he hurriedly urged him.

    Unfamiliar with the place of life, Jiang Ning put the important things into the space and brought the two into the car at the same time.

    The pier is in the other direction, just a few kilometers from the beach.

    When we arrived, the pier was already very lively, and there were several fishing boats docking to unload their cargo.

    Many traders are waiting to pick up goods, some drive four-wheelers, some ride tricycles, all of them are near Guangdong City without exception.

    Those who are too far away dare not come, for fear that the seafood will stink before it is sold.

    Not only vendors, but also group buying in the community, in short, they are all running for their livelihood.

    At the same time, Jiang Ning found that several water tankers were queuing up in the distance to fill the water and transport it to other places for sale.

    The seafood just off the boat is very fresh, some are even alive and kicking.

    Large yellow croaker, small mouth fish, turbot, sea black fish, Mr. fish, Miss fish, moray eel, sea catfish and so on.

    Lobster, baby lobster, base shrimp, skin shrimp, freshwater shrimp, big sea shrimp, Lugu shrimp, bamboo shrimp and so on.

    Portunus, blue crab, hairy crab, red crab and so on.

    Kelp, laver, sea fungus, kelp buckle, asparagus, wakame, etc.

    There are countless varieties.

    The transactions are divided into three categories. For seafood that needs to be manually picked, 1 catty of seafood is exchanged for 1.5 catty of grain; regardless of the variety or size, 1 catty is exchanged for 1 catty; for sea vegetables such as kelp, 2 catties are exchanged for 1 catty of grain.

    It looks cheap, but in fact raw seafood is heavy, not much at all per catty.

    In addition, the trading is limited to private fishing boats, and official fishing boats are not sold to the outside world. Except for a fixed amount of relief rice balls every day, and assistance to new survivors, everything else is dried and stored.

    The wharf was mixed with fish and dragons, and Jiang Ning bought more than 20 kilograms of shrimp, squid, yellow croaker, swimming crab, etc., and put them into the foam box to keep them fresh in the space.

    The retail price is too expensive. If you want to stock up on a large amount of goods, there is not enough gold and silver to make them, so you have to find another way.

    Jiang Ning wants to go to Tang Group and Haisheng base to try his luck...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 168 We meet again
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    These two are the largest private fishing organizations. Tang is the big brother of the seafood industry in Guangdong City, and the marine base was established after the end of the world. The two are now in a competitive relationship, and they are constantly fighting in the business field.

    Emotionally speaking, Jiang Ning is more inclined to the Tang Group, which is a family business, and they still stick to their old business after the extreme cold.

    As for the Haisheng base, it is a private base established after the end of the world.

    Sorry, Jiang Ning has reservations about private bases and doesn't make too many associations.

    So, he drove back to the office store under the Tang Group in the fishing village.

    Since the outbreak of the extreme heat, it has been open in the evening and gets off work at 8:00 the next day.

    It doesn't matter, there is no way, the money is not exposed, Jiang Ning did not reveal the real purpose, saying that he is purchasing on behalf of the community, both dry and wet goods, 200 catties per day.

    The salesperson accepts group purchases every day, and is not interested in Jiang Ning's orders, and the discounts given are not much different from retail sales.

    But one thing to say, the quality of seafood is really good.

    Afterwards, Jiang Ning went to the Haisheng base store not far away.

    The discount is relatively strong, but the product is relatively inferior, and Jiang Ning doesn't like the probing vision of the salesman, as if he is evaluating the goods.

    I didn't see this kind of look too much in my previous life.

    After three years of practice in the last days, the premonition will not be so bad. Jiang Ning has no willingness to trade, and pretends to be a poor ghost who has never seen the world. Seafood, can I exchange 1 catty of grain for 3 catties of dry goods?"

    Smelling the sour smell of sweat on her body, the salesman kept rolling his eyes, and almost didn't let anyone throw her out.

    Still not convinced, Jiang Ning muttered a few words loudly at the door before leaving.

    Back in the car, the two couldn't help discussing it.

    It seems that it is unlikely to buy from the official or a large company, and it is only a scattered stockpiling.

    Besides, it takes time to grow food, and it is not realistic to trade in large quantities at one time.

    This kind of place is mixed with fish and dragons, but you just drive a broken car, and you have already been targeted by several groups of people, but they are all shrimps that are not in the climate, just be careful.

    Huo Yishen suggested, "You can go to small stores to pick relatively good ones. The amount we need daily is already a big customer for them. In order to maintain long-term cooperation, we should not mess around. Even if we are targeted by others, we have the ability to do it ourselves. Guaranteed."

    As for the Haisheng base, he also does not recommend too much contact.

    Jiang Ning had no objection, so he went to the seafood trading market again, bargained and picked some good quality ones, and exchanged a total of 200 catties of dry goods.

    Just as he was about to leave after moving the goods into the carriage, a water tank truck blocked the way, with a bright head poking out of the window, "Sister." The

    sharp-mouthed monkey smiled brightly, "I didn't expect that we would meet again so soon."

    Jiang Ning was surprised , "Come here to fill water?"

    "Who says no, sister, you can run as soon as you say, I can only make a second choice, come to the fishing village to fill water and sell it." The sharp-mouthed monkey talked eloquently, "Sister, brother, you two What are you doing here?"

    Jiang Ning raised the box in his hand, "Get some dry goods."

    The sharp-mouthed monkey was surprised, the sister is a powerful person, how could she get goods in a small store?

    But he quickly realized that the door was not opened.

    Back then, the boss also spent a lot of effort to get through the relationship.

    Knowing Jiang Ning's purchase price, his brain instantly became flexible, "Hey, sister, you didn't say it a long time ago. This price is not cheap. If I knew you were buying the goods from my boss, why bother to come here so far." He jumped out of the car and

    said The two pulled to the side, "Sister, I don't make money from you, how about the Tang Group's goods for you at this price?"

    Jiang Ning was surprised, "Do you have connections?"

    "That's not true, the goods we buy are all from Tang took it."

    Jiang Ning didn't believe it, the amount of dry goods they bought at one time was less than hers, so it was impossible to have such a big discount.

    The sharp-mouthed monkey showed a smug and mysterious smile, "Sister, you don't know that, or the boss is amazing, he saved the life of old man Tang." He said it was saving his life, but he was actually helping the old man find medicine

    .

    Mr. Tang is in his seventies. Although he was a big brother in the seafood industry in his early years, he has suffered from many underlying diseases after living in wealth for a long time.

    The natural disaster came suddenly, and the life-saving medicine was not so easy to find. This prevented the boss from seizing the opportunity to reach a cooperation. They provided the materials needed by the Tang family, and the Tang family gave a large profit on seafood.

    Jiang Ning did not expect that Qin Chuan was so good at building relationships.

    We changed to a secluded place and continued our chat.

    Jiang Ning cut to the chase, "What do you want?"

    "Water."

    Jiang Ning was stunned. She had tasted well water from a fishing village, and it tasted much better than real sea water.

    Strictly speaking, there is no shortage of water here.

    Therefore, the market demand for water here is not large. If it is brought back to Fengcheng to sell, the toll fee will not be cheap.

    "Sister, you are not really rich at first glance." The sharp-mouthed monkey smiled helplessly, "It is true that it is a natural disaster in the last days, but I am afraid you don't know that those young ladies from rich families still use red wine or Take a bath with milk."

    The boss's most profitable business will never be a sinking market.

    Jiang Ning was dumbfounded, thinking of the ice cube lying in the swimming pool some time ago, she was indeed narrow-minded.

    If the other party wants food, she really can't give much, but if it's fresh water, it's not a problem.

    The old partner, Jiang Ning was a little moved, but showed a hesitant expression, "Water should be available, but the road is not smooth, I have to think about it."

    "Sister, as long as you can handle the water, the boss can help you with whatever seafood you want."

    Jiang Ning didn't rush to agree, but left the address for the sharp-mouthed monkey, and rushed back to the villa to take shelter before the heat wave hit.

    At noon that day, a seafood feast came.

    Boiled shrimp, stir-fried swimming crab with ginger and spring onion, steamed large yellow croaker, fried squid with celery.

    The atmosphere was good, Jiang Ning opened a bottle of red wine for a drink, and gave two sodas.

    Drank two more glasses, slightly tipsy.

    Huo Yishen helped her back to the room, and closed the door smoothly.

    Coke who is eating shrimp shells, "..."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 169 Full Level Boss
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Coke listened for a while, but he didn't hear anything, so he lowered his head and continued to gnaw.

    Jiang Ning took a deep look at Huo Yi who was lying beside him, wanted to speak but didn't know what to say.

    After thinking about it, she turned to chat with him, "Should I continue to sell water?"

    If not, she would have to exchange food or tea, tobacco and wine.

    "It's not easy to get a lot of fresh water now, and the cost of seawater purification is too high. Let's wait for a few days to see what's going on in Qinchuan."

    Jiang Ning also thought so, and took a nap on his side with peace of mind.

    Huo Yishen did not leave, but gently hugged her.

    Jiang Ning is a little nervous, does he want to play poker? If you really hit him, do you want to scratch him!

    Fortunately, this guy is considered interesting, and he is so disciplined that he does not move restlessly.

    So, slowly fell asleep.

    A man who doesn't want to play poker is not a good man, but Huo Yishen feels that she is not ready yet, and there are some things that cannot be rushed.

    After making up their minds, the two did not go out again.

    But just staying in the villa is really boring.

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, then took out a pig from the space, smiled deeply at Huo Yi and said, "This is your task."

    With a butcher's knife and a boning knife, this job is very simple.

    The pig is thrown into the space right after it dies, and it still carries the temperature.

    Jiang Ning quickly found a big basin, not even letting the pig's blood go.

    The two squatted in the toilet, busy with various tasks.

    Huo Yishen is the main force in the work. He has been busy for more than two hours. He successfully slaughtered the pig and cut it into small pieces. Just when he got up to exercise his muscles and bones, Jiang Ning took out another pig.

    Seeing him stunned, Jiang Ning smiled and

    said, "You're kidding, I'll kill this one tomorrow." Then he took the pig back.

    Huo Yishen who was being teased suddenly came over and reached out to hug her.

    Jiang Ning dodged, "Stay away from me, it stinks to death."

    In fact, it's okay, the pig's intestines are relatively clean after being hungry for so many days.

    But this guy is unambiguous in his work, and he handles the large and small intestines beautifully.

    If you don't kill pigs at night, you can't be idle.

    The location of the villa is so good that no one will find out what you do. It's not like Jinrong Community, where you can hear the sound of chopping a bone, and you can hear it upstairs and downstairs.

    Jiang Ning took out the imitation hand-beating meatball machine, selected fat and thin pork, cut them into the machine, switched to the "swinging ball" mode, and let the machine make and beat.

    Smash the pork, add water, refined salt, and potato flour, mix well, and then beat into nitrile meat glue.

    Knead the meat glue into a ball shape with your hands, put it into the pot, add water, soak it with a slow fire, and the meat balls will float out of the water and pick it up.

    It is very simple to make, and Doudou also came to help.

    In one night, more than 100 catties of meatballs were made, and all of them were put into the space after cooling down. The water used to cook the meatballs was delicious and tasteless, so it was also put away and kept for later drinking clear soup or noodles. The taste is excellent.

    The next day, Huo Yishen cooperated with Jiang Ning and slaughtered three pigs.

    Doudou was on his own, exhausted from making pills until his back ached, but he didn't complain.

    After slaughtering 10 pigs, Jiang Ning stopped and asked Huo Yishen to start slaughtering fish.

    Huo Yishen, who had just been promoted to a senior engineer for butchering pigs, "..."

    Doudou then switched modes, changed tracks and set off towards the goal of fish ball Xishi.

    Gouzi was so idle that he panicked and asked Jiang Ning for work with his eyes blinking.

    "Guard the house, watch the house, watch the house."

    For important matters, Jiang Ning repeated three times.

    As soon as he finished speaking, Gouzi instantly raised his hair, looked out of the villa vigilantly, and bared his teeth in a low voice.

    Jiang Ning became vigilant.

    After two or three minutes, a car stopped at the entrance of the villa, "Sister."

    The sharp-mouthed monkey came with Qin Chuan.

    It was only then that Jiang Ning found out that the family had long established their business in the villa area, and they came here today to deliver goods, so they paid a visit by the way.

    "Sister, isn't this the power grid I got for you?" The sharp-mouthed monkey has piercing eyes, "Oh, even solar energy is installed, sister, you are really capable!

    " The smell is taken away, and everything that should be hidden is hidden.

    Huo Yi, a master fish killer, washed his hands and changed his clothes deeply to get rid of the smell of fish belly.

    Qin Chuan came to the door with gifts, but the gifts were very interesting. They were all Tang's seafood products, which were guaranteed to be fresh and high quality.

    He is here to talk about cooperation, and the goal is very clear, he wants water.

    Jiang Ning waited for him to take the initiative, with a slightly embarrassed expression, "There is water, but now it is strictly checked, it is not as easy as before, at most I will give you a car a day." There are many rich people here, and a car of water is far from

    enough , but Qin Chuan also knew that high-quality fresh water was not easy to obtain, "No problem."

    When talking about the materials exchanged, Jiang Ning, who had tasted the sweetness, never forgot that he should give priority to high-quality rough stones, followed by dried seafood and salt.

    After bargaining, a truckload of 20 tons of fresh water was exchanged for 500 jin of dry seafood, 1,200 jin of raw seafood, and 2,000 jin of coarse sea salt.

    Jiang Ning can choose at will, but must notify in advance.

    As a result, the two parties cooperated again and traded day and night.

    In the evening, Huo Yishen drove the water tanker into the villa area, and the two of them left on time at around two o'clock in the morning, with Jiang Ning following behind in a broken car.

    I went around outside to avoid the crowd, then found a place to rest, delivered the goods to the designated place at 5:00 in the morning, and loaded 500 kilograms of dry goods into the truck back to the villa.

    In order to avoid arousing suspicion, Huo Yishen would occasionally drive out for a stroll, pretending to trade seafood.

    After getting enough sleep during the day, continue to stock up on delicious food.

    In half a month, I stocked up more than 1,000 catties of fish balls and balls, all kinds of steamed, braised, garlic, salt and pepper pork ribs, the same is true for fish, boiled fish, fish with pickled vegetables, river fish, fish heads with chopped peppers, etc.

    Seafood is no exception, fried squid with celery, all kinds of shrimp and crab, cold seaweed and so on.

    Stock up as much as you can, because you may not have such a suitable opportunity for cooking in the future.

    In the evening, Jiang Ning got hungry and wanted to eat barbecue, "Mr. Huo, you have worked hard these few days, why don't you reward you with a barbecue today     ?

    "

It's a glutton.

    Oysters, squid, pork ribs, pork neck, chicken wings, chicken kidneys, chicken treasures, chicken feet, leeks, enoki mushrooms, corn, eggplant, etc.

    You can get what you want, no less than a barbecue stand.

    Jiang Ning marinated the meat, and Huo Yishen took charcoal to light the stove on the roof.

    Doudou is diligent, helping to put on strings, Gouzi is so greedy that he drools.

    The red charcoal fire rises, and the smell of cumin spreads in the dark night.

    It was still very hot at night, but the three of us and one dog were all wearing temperature-controlled clothes, and the seaside cooled down relatively quickly, and the temperature dropped below 45 degrees.

    There are constant temperature clothing and body protection, which is really yyds.

    Jiang Ning is good at cooking, and the speed of grilling with Huo Yishen is not slow.

    Freshly baked, not to mention how fragrant it is.

    While Doudou was not paying attention, Jiang Ning put it in the space from time to time, and the barbecue would eat it hot, and it would lose the taste when it was cold.

    Poor Doudou waited for more than an hour, and the chicken legs baked by my brother were still not ready.

    Baked almost, and finally served.

    Three people and one dog sat on the roof, Huo Yishen drank beer, Jiang Ning drank pineapple beer, and the two drank soda.

    The sea breeze is blowing slowly, and the starry sky in the distance is full of stars.

    In the past, he was busy with his livelihood, Jiang Ning couldn't remember how long he had enjoyed the night view of the seaside.

    The dark night conceals the cruelty of natural disasters, and the starry sky is as bright as a prosperous age, as if the sun will rise tomorrow, and it will still be a thriving beauty.

    Feeling a little complicated suddenly, Jiang Ning took Huo Yishen's beer bottle and took two sips, "You said, it would be great if the natural disaster didn't come." However, there are no ifs in

    this world.

    Huo Yi held Jiang Ning's hand deeply, "With you and Doudou by my side, I am no longer afraid."

    In the darkness, a dog's head suddenly appeared, staring at him faintly.

    Huo Yi laughed deeply, and stroked its dog's head, "There is also Coke, our most important family."

    The dog squeezed in the middle, occupying the C seat properly.

    In the darkness, two hands went around Gouzi's back and pulled them together tightly.

    Jiang Ning looked sideways at him, "With you guys, I'm not so scared anymore."

    Huo Yishen wanted to stock up again after eating a lot, but Coke suddenly looked alert and let out a low growl of warning.

    After a while, the headlights came on in the dark...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 170 Tetanus Vaccine
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    In the darkness, Qin Chuan's voice sounded, "Jiang Ning, brother Huo?"

    The two looked at each other, what was he doing at night?

    Doudou had a conditioned reflex and started hiding things again as quickly as lightning.

    Green vegetables, chicken, pork, etc., Jiang Ning put them all into the space, leaving only seafood barbecue.

    Qin Chuan was invited in, sniffing non-stop, "You guys had a good life, you even started to eat barbecue."

    Jiang Ning invited him to the rooftop, "Have some garlic oysters?"

    This damn barbecue smell, Qin Chuan couldn't hold back for a while, "Come on."

    Jiang Ning opened a bottle of beer for him, "Brother Qin, are you in a hurry when you come here at night?

    " Sighing, "It's also a good opportunity to make a fortune, it depends on whether you can seize it."

    Get rich? Who doesn't want to.

    Jiang Ning immediately became interested, "Tell me."

    "The Tang Group and the Haisheng Base are fighting fiercely, both openly and secretly. Are you aware of this?" She has heard of it,

    but she is not interested. She came to the beach to stock up Goods.

    "The Haisheng base has always wanted to annex the Tang Group, but the Tang Group is not a soft persimmon. The two sides have been at a stalemate. It is not true that the Haisheng Base does not respect martial arts and kidnaps Master Tang to force Mr. Tang to submit. Who knows that Mr. Tang is also temperamental

    . The middleman hired a large number of bodyguards to snatch Master Tang back.

    The old man has bad legs and feet. He fell down during the escape and was pierced by a broken nail.”

    Anyone who has experienced the natural disaster mode knows that tetanus is no joke , it is best to inject the vaccine within 24 hours.

    But in the last two years, pharmaceutical companies were destroyed by natural disasters, hospitals were paralyzed, and life-saving medicines were more expensive than elixir.

    The Tang Group has a lot of money and power, so other life-saving medicines are fine, but the tetanus vaccine is special, and the refrigerated condition is 2-8 degrees Celsius, and once it leaves this environment, it is prone to qualitative changes.

    It is almost impossible to find a vaccine.

    Therefore, the Tang Group mobilized all connections to find it.

    Qin Chuan asked himself that his network of contacts was not bad, and after running around, he still couldn't find it. Jiang Ning didn't think of it.

    "Tetanus vaccine?" Jiang Ning showed surprise, "It's hard to find this medicine." "

    Who says it's not, I almost broke my leg." Qin Chuan poured a cold beer, "Do you have any connections? If so, Hurry up."

    Although Mr. Tang is a man of temperament, he is an out-and-out filial son.

    If a vaccine can be found, the pay will definitely not be small.

    Jiang Ning nodded and agreed, "Okay, since you have spoken, Brother Qin, we will find a way to find a relationship, but we can't guarantee that we can get the medicine.

    " Is it?"

    Qin Chuan wanted to go to other places to find it, he finished his beer and did not forget to eat the grilled squid as he walked.

    When he left, Jiang Ning continued to barbecue and stock up.

    She likes to eat grilled squid tendons, so stock up more.

    Huo Yi thought deeply, "Do you have a tetanus vaccine?"

    "Yes." And there are quite a few.

    Before the natural disaster, I specially asked Zhang Chao to hoard them, but later I took them all when I searched for office buildings.

    "Do you want to trade?"

    "No rush." ​​She was just thinking, what should she want from the Tang Group?

    Fresh and dry goods are stockpiled every day, and there is already a lot of space. Coarse sea salt is even cheaper, and it is not worthwhile to exchange for tetanus vaccine.

    Don't look at what she has, but who knows what will happen in the future? It's always good to be cautious.

    Since he promised Qin Chuan, he still has to do a full set of acting.

    Jiang Ning continued to stock up on barbecues, while Huo Yishen drove out for a stroll.

    After coming back early in the morning and not sleeping for a long time, Qin Chuan came again.

    Jiang Ning saw that it was only past five o'clock.

    It was more than 24 hours at noon, and many people were sent out to find medicine, but all of them returned without success.

    Qin Chuan had no choice but to come back to look for Jiang Ning, "How about it, can you find the medicine?"

    Jiang Ning yawned, "I found the medicine, but the identity of the other party is not simple, and he is willing to cede the vaccine, but I learned that Tang's It’s not easy to find medicine.”

    Qin Chuan’s eyes lit up when he heard it, “As long as Mr. Tang is within his ability, everything is negotiable.”

    Jiang Ning hesitated, “The other party wants a yacht.”

    Material I thought she would open her mouth like a lion, but she didn't expect it to be so ruthless.

    If before the end of the world, a tetanus vaccine would only cost more than a dozen yuan, and a yacht would be worth seventy to eighty million yuan.

    Seeing that his face was flushed, Jiang Ning didn't force it, "I also think it's not worth it, but the other party only has the last one in his hand, and he didn't even think about making a move. We spent a lot of time before he was willing to let go.

    You If you think it’s not good, we’ll just say no.”

    Qin Chuan has also seen the world, and quickly said: “No, a yacht is quite expensive, but it’s nothing in the eyes of rich people. I’ll ask now, you wait I message."

    So, he left without stopping.

    Jiang Ning was no longer sleepy. She stood on the roof holding a night vision binoculars and looked at several yachts parked in the distant port, all of which belonged to the Tang family.

    As for whether they belonged to the Tang family or were found after the disaster, it didn't matter to Jiang Ning, she just wanted one.

    One day the sea will change and the land will become the ocean, that is the hope of survival.

    She has to plan ahead, mostly for the future.

    Of course, if the Tang family is not willing to make a deal, Jiang Ning will not force it, and find another way.

    After more than an hour, Qin Chuan came over without stopping, "Mr. Tang agreed, but he must ensure that he will get the vaccine before 12 noon, and the vaccine must be effective." "I can guarantee

    this, but how can you guarantee that he will To the yacht?"

    "Now that the news is spreading, if Mr. Tang breaks the contract afterwards, it will not do him any good. Who will dare to do business with him in the future? The Haisheng Base hopes that he will renege on the contract, so as to make things worse." Just in

    case In case, Qin Chuan warned: "Go and get the vaccine quietly, don't be targeted by the people from the Haisheng Base, I'm afraid they will do something bad."

    Jiang Ning agreed and agreed to meet at the pier at ten o'clock in the morning.

    When the people left, Jiang Ning ate breakfast slowly, cleaned up the house, and took the two out.

    Just after leaving the security booth at the foot of the mountain, Huo Yishen said, "We are being targeted." Jiang Ning was     surprised

    , "People from the Haisheng base?"

There was movement in the grass.

    After driving for about a kilometer, there was no movement.

    "It should be an ordinary robbery gang." Huo Yishen explained, "We go out to load goods every day, and it's normal to be targeted."

    Who doesn't want to catch a big fish in the villa, once the robbery is successful, it will last for three years.

    This group of people has a division of labor, docks, seafood markets, and fishing villages. After preliminary observations, they finally identified the target.

    Going around and showing up at the pier ten minutes out of time.

    Qin Chuan was so anxious that he thought something happened to the two of them.

    Jiang Ning hurriedly said, "Sorry for being late, we were being watched by someone, and it took us a long time to get rid of him."

    Knowing that the vaccine was successfully obtained, Qin Chuan drove ahead and took the two of them to Tang's villa...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 147 12
After Lu Xiaoxiao was reborn in an accidental car accident, she was bound to a convenience store management system. [Drip-received a customer today (...
124K 2.5K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174265/ Author: Xue Ye Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 109 End (Revised) (2) rebirt...
25.9K 511 27
Extreme climates are befalling the earth, and natural disasters such as floods, typhoons, extreme heat, and extreme cold are staged in turn. Jiang Zh...
30.2K 475 55
Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original owner came from a remote planet and was...