Natural disasters, I won by h...

By pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Check 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Chapter 131 - 140

1K 12 12
By pinqu_

ʚChapter 131 If you don't let go, you will bear the consequences
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    At the age of six, she already understood a little bit, not to mention that she kept her brother's words in mind and didn't ask anything in the end. .

    Seeing that her brother was picking peanuts, she quickly moved a folding bench over, "Brother, I'll help you pick them." "It's

    cold, wear more leather gloves."

    Not to be outdone, the dog bit with his teeth.

    Jiang Ning was embarrassed to just sit down, but Huo Yishen refused to let him, "You rest, don't get tired."

    He didn't know exactly how she did it, but it was definitely not easy to get these things.

    The black soil garden has good fertility. There are about 90 catties of peanuts in 100 square meters. Jiang Ning sprinkles salt and stirs with five-spice powder, cooks in several pots and simmers to taste, saves 2 catties to eat while it is hot, and puts all the rest in the space. take it out.

    The corn is also boiled in half, which is used for making tooth offerings or breakfast.

    Wheat is indeed very productive, but there is no thresher, and the most primitive method may be used-rubbing by hand.

    Fortunately, the shear resistance of wheat grains and cobs is relatively weak, and it is not troublesome to rub them together. Huo Yishen is not lazy in his work, so he can finish it in one day, and then Jiang Ning will take it into the space to dry.

    After several days of tiring work, it was indeed a bit unbearable, and there was a second round of farming, so Jiang Ning was justified in being lazy.

    Seeing that Doudou never asked any questions, and became more and more calm, she seemed to have accepted something inexplicably extra.

    Jiang Ning took out several large bundles of green vegetables, chicken feather oil, naked oats, small white flowers, lettuce, etc. behind her back.

    Seeing the extra vegetables in the kitchen, Doudou's eyes flashed with surprise, but she still didn't ask any questions, and obediently helped her brother pick and wash the vegetables.

    After finishing the work, Jiang Ning praised her, "Doudou is so good, go find Coke and Tutu to play with." She looked

    longingly at her brother, and left happily after getting affirmation.

    The two closed the doors and windows, fried more than a dozen pots of vegetables and put them in the basin, and Jiang Ning put them all in the space.

    With the green vegetables, Doudou's appetite increased a lot, showing a satisfied smile, "Brother, it's delicious."

    When Jiang Ning left with the dog, Huo Yishen called her to the sofa and sat down, "Doudo, you Do you like Sister Aning?"

    "Yes." Without hesitation.

    "From now on, she and Coke will live with us, okay?"

    Doudou said happily, "Really? I like my sister."

    There are also Coke and Tutu.

    Huo Yi looked at her deeply, "We have to share our food with my sister, do you agree?" "

    Agreed."

    Huo Yi was deeply relieved by her answer, "Are the vegetables, corn and peanuts delicious these days? "

    Delicious."

    "Do you still want to eat it in the future?"

    "Yes."

    "Want to know how?"

    Doudou froze for a moment, looked up at his brother, nodded first, then shook his head violently, "No .”

    She didn’t ask, and her brother would be unhappy if he did.

    "It was given by Mom and Dad."

    Doudou was stunned, and the corners of her eyes slowly turned red, "Brother, I miss Mom and Dad."

    Huo Yi touched her head deeply, "Don't be afraid, Mom and Dad are gone, but I will Take care of you.

    They watched us from the sky, and they gave us compensation. You eat vegetables, corn and peanuts. Let me take good care of you. There will be good things in the future.

    We just need to know about this, and we can’t let outsiders I know, including Brother Zhang Chao and the others, otherwise my brothers and sisters will die, you know?"

    Doudou was both happy and scared, wishing to sew her mouth shut, "Brother, I won't say anything."

    Even though she is only six years old, she is still much more sensible than before the natural disaster, and seeing that people outside are living in misery, she cherishes the good life now.

    As long as you keep this secret, your brother will not be in danger, and she will not go hungry.

    Unknowingly, the thinking is deeply ingrained.

    Huo Yishen took his younger sister to plant the third crop of potatoes, while Jiang Ning used his consciousness to cultivate in space.

    She counted the supplies, and the food she hoarded was enough to eat Coke until she died, while Huo Yishen only hoarded enough for three people and a dog for about five years.

    This is just a conventional algorithm, and no one knows if there will be accidents in the future. For example, the appetite for Coke is getting bigger and bigger, and due to the extreme cold weather, it is necessary to eat more food to maintain the continuous consumption of body temperature. In case humans also mutate someday What about becoming a big appetite?

    In this way, the food may be a bit reluctant.

    Not to mention, there are too many things that are missing to live well in the end of the natural disaster.

    She needs to get supplies to trade.

    Non-renewable materials must never be touched, so more food must be grown.

    So all potatoes are planted, which not only has a short growth cycle, but also has a high yield.

    Only 100 catties of cold-resistant potatoes were planted in the third batch, and all the rest were collected in the space. When the survivors planted almost mature, they could be thrown to the market for supplies.

    Gouzifan continued, and protests continued.

    As long as Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen sit next to each other, it will forcefully squeeze the middle to separate them.

    As a shit-shoveling officer, she could feel its strong uneasiness.

    Whether it's being sold to a dog meat restaurant, or a wandering life, these are all painful memories that Gouzi doesn't want to face.

    It was dreaming, screaming and mourning in the dream, and its body was twitching non-stop.

    After waking up, the whole dog is not well, don't see Huo Yishen, as soon as you meet him, you will have a bad face.

    Huo Yishen didn't hate it, he just continued to strengthen his training, "Come on, maybe you'll beat me someday.

    "

    Get up, it can still practice!

    Seeing it complete the goal, the trainer rewarded the jerky, "Good dog."

    Hey, what's the matter with wanting to wag its tail?

    No, you can't be tempted by the enemy anymore, jerky is poisonous!

    Coke spit it out and refused his feeding.

    Too tired to practice, there is a charcoal fire and a heater in the living room, and the tired Jiang Ning fell asleep without realizing it.

    Huo Yishen came back, went into the room and took a blanket to cover her body.

    Jiang Ning opened his eyes with a "swoosh", his eyes were cold and defensive, and he held a dagger in his hand.

    If he hadn't reacted, the dagger would have pierced through.

    "Having a nightmare?" Huo Yishen took her dagger and put it on the table, "It's over, I won't let you fall into such a desperate situation again."

    A nightmare drained all of Jiang Ning's energy .

    Huo Yi frowned slightly, "I made you uneasy?"

    You can't say that, but there are indeed his factors.

    Jiang Ning is used to loneliness. She grew up with no one to accompany her for more than ten years, and walked alone in the last three years. Now suddenly there is a man beside her, and she treats you well everywhere.

    But how? There are also benefits.

    Someone will help you at work, someone will take care of the housework, someone will accompany you when you are lonely, and you can discuss things when you encounter problems.

    More or less, it's still a little tempting.

    After all, people are emotional animals, and they can live alone, but their spirit is barren and barren.

    Otherwise, how can there be anxiety and panic?

    "No, I'm just not used to it, give me some time."

    Jiang Ning tried to open the door of his heart that had been dusty for a long time, trying to let the sun shine into the barren and dark heart.

    Huo Yi held her hand deeply, "Okay."

    He promised to get along with her for a while, but Jiang Ning was still not used to this kind of intimacy, and subconsciously wanted to take her hand out, but he didn't let go.

    Just when he was about to speak, he suddenly let go of his hand.

    Jiang Ning looked up and found that Coke was squatting opposite, staring at Huo Yishen with deep eyes, grinding his teeth with his mouth crooked: If you don't let go, you will be at your own risk!

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 132 Jiang Ning Runs Faster Than a Dog
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    As a trainer, dealing with Gouzi couldn't be easier, but Huo Yishen is willing to tolerate.

    Jiang Ning couldn't help laughing, got up and greeted Gouzi to go home, "Coke, let's go."

    When he reached the door, Gouzi still didn't forget to turn his head to threaten the trainer.

    Huo Yishen, who was repeatedly threatened by the dog, "..."

    1803 shift, the three of them went home carrying the bedding, and the 18th floor became lively again.

    Jiang Ning sent 30 catties of cold-resistant potatoes.

    The three people with ample money did not take it in vain. Zheng Weili stuffed 10 catties of dog food and came back, "A Ning, shall we eat meat tomorrow?"

    Jiang Ning dare not say that he will eat meat every meal. There are meat and vegetable combinations, but this cannot be said .

    "Okay, what do you want to eat?"

    "Anything is fine, as long as there is enough oil and water."

    Zhang Chao came back with some frozen sausages, intending to let Brother Shen be in charge.

    Huo Yi said surprisingly, "I will invite you to dinner with Aning tomorrow."

    Zheng Weili was stunned, but Lu Yu reacted quickly and smiled very cheaply, "Okay, I have been looking forward to this meal for a long time."

    After finishing speaking, the meaningful His eyes flicked around the two of them.

    Jiang Ning frowned, feeling that he was not very pure.

    Please just please, anyway, it's better to get along than to admit it after being smashed by them.

    As for the future, who knows what will happen, one step at a time.

    Just as he was about to leave, Lu Yu found an excuse to stay behind, and Huo Yishen closed the door in 1803, "Where are we now?"

    Jiang Ning was speechless, thinking that everyone was as casual as him?

    Zheng Weili kicked him.

    "Wife." Cat Lu hugged his wife tightly.

    Zheng Weili thought he was too crooked, "A-Ning, your vision is a hundred times better than mine."

    As a friend, she sincerely wished Jiang Ning, this time she didn't miss it, it was considered a treasure, and a strong alliance.

    "Wife, you despise me."

    "That's right, I was wrong at the beginning."

    The two started again, and Jiang Ning ran faster than a dog.

    There is no way to hide, Zhang Chao, who can't avoid, "..."

    So, what unforgivable mistake did he make?

    The next day, a dinner party was held, with pork ribs stewed with cold-resistant potatoes, pig's feet stewed with frozen peanuts, and sausages fried with dried cabbage.

    The relationship between the two was broken, and 1803 finally didn't have to pretend anymore.

    Lu Yu raised his glass, "Come on, I wish Ah Ning a smooth relationship, and Brother Shen will embrace the beauty soon."

    Zhang Chao drank two more glasses, feeling drunk, "Brother Shen, you have a good eye. The person who makes money, is the best at fighting, and is the best at living life, don't look at her with a cold face, but she has a kind heart, you have to treat her well, if you let her down one day, Lu Yu and I will never let you go."

    Huo Yi nodded deeply, "Ah Ning is fine, I was lucky enough to meet her in Sansheng."

    Jiang Ning pushed him secretly.

    Don't show up, everyone says Xiu En'ai dies quickly.

    Huo Yi smiled deeply, took a piece of pig's trotter and put it in her bowl.

    With a black dog face, he immediately leaned over.

    Huo Yishen is very good at being a man, so he gave it two pieces.

    After staring at him for more than a month, it seemed that he was the same as before, and the shit-shoveling officer didn't dislike him. The dog gradually let go of his guard, stopped staring at the trainer, and changed to random spot checks and follow-up.

    Occasionally play with Xiaodouding and show her to see its bunnies.

    The temperature finally stopped at zero minus 72 degrees, and it did not drop again for a week.

    When the potatoes were about to be harvested, Jiang Ning went outside to sell them.

    Huo Yi wanted to accompany her, but she refused. It was too cold outside, her eyebrows were frozen, and some people fell down while walking, and never had a chance to get up again.

    Wearing constant temperature clothes and arctic cold-proof clothes, Jiang Ning felt shivering. He didn't forget to cover his body with warm babies, put on windproof goggles, and wrapped several layers of scarves.

    Bulk selling is too risky, so she went directly to the sharp-nosed monkey.

    Really dedicated, never forgetting to speculate at minus 72 degrees.

    "Sister, you are really good. You can even get so many cold-resistant potatoes."

    "No way, who let me have someone above me."

    1,000 catties of potatoes, 6 sets of oil-proof, waterproof, acid- and alkali-resistant protective clothing, fully enclosed with oxygen cylinders That kind, in addition to 6 pairs of anti-acid and alkali rain boots.

    Huo Yishen has them, but only 2 sets, just in case.

    "Sister, we don't have any stock, but I can ask for you."

    The weather was too cold, so Jiang Ning went into the department store to wait.

    Unable to bear the cold, he hid in the space to keep warm while going to the toilet.

    Space and time can't be wasted, put out the guy to wash rice and cook, and cook several dishes to stock up.

    About three hours later, Jiang Ning waited at the appointed place, and the sharp-billed monkey arrived as scheduled, panting and said: "Sister, I found it, the thing is well protected, and it has not been damaged by freezing, but the other party only wants to provide 3 sets of protection." Clothes and 6 pairs of rain boots.

    I don’t think it’s worth it, why don’t you change it to something else?”

    No, even if there are only 3 sets, it’s still very cost-effective.

    This is the advantage of staggered peak collection of materials. When acid rain really comes, it is not a problem that 1,000 catties of potatoes can solve, but a matter of human life.

    What's more, what she wants is the highest level of protection.

    "It can be changed."

    The sharp-mouthed monkey was surprised. When has she ever suffered a loss in business? Why are you so confused this time!

    Forget it, anyway, he can make a fortune out of it.

    Go back to pick up the goods, and make an appointment in a remote office building.

    Jiang Ning arrived early and entered the office building after making sure there was no surveillance around.

    Standing tall and looking far away, after more than an hour, she saw the sharp-nosed monkey coming with a big bag on her back, and she took the potatoes out of the space.

    1000 catties, several big bags.

    The protective clothing was brand new, wrapped in layers of white insulation film, and looked to be of very good quality, as were the rain boots, which made Jiang Ning very satisfied.

    After inspecting the goods, Jiang Ning left with his things on his back.

    "Sister, do you still have the stock?"

    "Yes." Jiang Ning thought for a while, "I want a gas mask and an oxygen cylinder." "No problem, I'll help you pay     attention

    ."

Walking Doudou and Coke downstairs.

    Seeing the excrement shovel officer, Gouzi immediately launched the four-wheel drive, rushed over like a small steel cannon, turned into a monster and flew towards Jiang Ning.

    Huo Yishen came over, "Is it cold?" The

    bone-piercing cold, even with thermostatic clothing, could not help shivering. I really don't know how those survivors survived.

    Huo Yishen took out a hot water bottle from his military overcoat, "There is a charcoal fire upstairs."

    Holding the hot water bottle, Jiang Ning walked upstairs with his neck curled up, "Have you been waiting for a long time?" "

    No, I just came down."

    Trust him Strange, Doudou has been chasing Gouzi for countless laps, and is panting non-stop.

    Doudou is very energetic, "Sister, I'm not cold."

    Yes, she has been trained by Huo Yishen. She punches, shoots crossbows, and holds a knife or gun in a standard posture. She really has the face of a loli, an all-round little cute girl .

    When I opened the door of 1801, the heat came rushing towards me.

    At this moment, I suddenly felt a little happy.

    Huo Yishen poured her a cup of hot water, which made her feel much more comfortable.

    During the break, Jiang Ning walked into the master bedroom and took out protective clothing and rain boots.

    Huo Yishen checked carefully, took acidic and alkaline liquids for testing, "No problem."

    He has dealt with the sharp-mouthed monkeys a lot, and they really stand the test.

    Jiang Ning was a little impressed, "They made an appointment for the next batch of potatoes, and I ordered a gas mask and an oxygen cylinder."

    Huo Yishen had no objection, "These supplies will be difficult to collect in the future, and now is the best time to replace them." "Is

    Coke obedient today?" ?”

    “It’s okay, I don’t have as much opinion of me as before.”

    It’s rare for Gouzi to change his mind, it seems that he still has two brushes.

    "What about you?" Huo Yishen closed the door, and the master bedroom couldn't see his fingers for a moment.

    Jiang Ning suddenly refreshed, "What are you doing?"

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 133 Ice Making
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    In the darkness, Huo Yishen hugged her gently, "How do you feel about me?"

    Jiang Ning's head was buzzing, her body was a little stiff, but she didn't push him away, and said after a while: "It's, it's okay."

    "Ah Ning, it's the first time I like someone, and it's the first time I'm being nice to someone. If you don't do something right, you can just mention it to me, don't hold it in your heart." "I..." Jiang Ning thought for a while

    , Some tangled up: "I used to be quite stupid. I chased after Yang Weicong for a while without thinking, and even gave him gifts. Do you mind?"

    Huo Yi hugged him tightly, "Do you like him?"

    Jiang Ning was stunned , thought for a long time before answering, "I liked it very much at the time, as if I was hit by a head drop, but now that I think about it carefully, I don't actually like it.

    It might be more appropriate to say that it is chasing the light." The more you want to grab something.

    It is true that Ping An grew up, but his personality has many flaws, he will be paranoid and negative energy.

    Yang Weicong is like a ray of sunshine shining into Jiang Ning's imprisoned heart.

    Seeing light in the dark, you will subconsciously run after the light, but you don't know that it is not light at all, but a mirage that confuses people's minds.

    Yang Weicong and Huo Yishen have completely different feelings.

    Jiang Ning could feel Huo Yi's deep and steady aura, and she felt safe standing next to him, as if she didn't have to worry about too much.

    Huo Yi knew that she still had a heartache, so he didn't act too intimately as a couple. He kissed her on the forehead, then opened the door, and the light came in, shining on her delicate and bright facial features, like a red flower blooming in the ice and snow. crabapple.

    When he got home, Jiang Ning changed his clothes and got under the covers, gently resting his hand on the forehead he had kissed.

    My heart skipped a beat.

    ...

    The potatoes hadn't been harvested yet, and Grandma Zhong came to the door with her things.

    "Xiao Jiang, this is the growth catalyst that Zhong Ping brought back. It is said that stirring it in the soil can speed up the growth of cold-resistant potatoes, and it can be harvested in about two months."

    Zhong Ping came back with a bucket. Dafang poured out half a bucket, "The neighborhood committee will issue it in a few days, but you will definitely not be enough."

    Growth catalyst?

    There was no such crop in her previous life. Halfway through planting her potatoes, the extreme heat suddenly came, and the seedlings withered and died in the hot weather. The potatoes that were pulled out were only the size of a fingernail, not even enough to fit between her teeth.

    Unexpectedly, there is actually a catalyst this time. It seems that the higher authorities really believe that the extreme heat will come, and ask the scientific researchers to find a way to study it and let the masses collect potatoes before the extreme heat arrives. Otherwise, many people will starve to death in the future.

    Jiang Ning thought about harvesting this wave and rested, but he didn't expect to be able to plant another wave.

    Who would think there is too much food?

    But even with a catalyst, time is not enough.

    Jiang Ning dug a pot of potatoes, which has already yielded a lot of fruit.

    The black soil has good fertility, and Huo Yi deeply supplements the bare feet, so it matures quite quickly, but if it is cultivated for a longer period of time, there should be more starch.

    Huo Yi said deeply, "Starch is not important, as long as you can eat enough."

    So he planted while pulling out, mixed antifreeze with growth catalyst, and planted the last batch of cold-resistant potatoes.

    At that time, fill in more light and catch a wave before the extreme heat arrives.

    The second batch of potatoes weighed more than 1,500 catties. Jiang Ning only took out 1,000 catties to replace, and put the rest in space for emergencies.

    Cold-resistant potatoes are in great demand, and 20 high-end gas masks and 10 back-mounted oxygen cylinders were exchanged.

    She and Huo Yishen both have diving suits, which can be used in case of underwater escape or work.

    …

    Potatoes with growth additives grow very quickly.

    Jiang Ning did not forget to apply some compound fertilizer to replenish their fertility and hope that they can grow faster.

    The same is true for lighting, and the lighting time should be extended as much as possible.

    When it grew to a month, Huo Yishen suddenly said one day, "A Ning, the temperature has risen."

    So fast? In terms of time, it should be about a month.

    "How many degrees?"

    "Minus 69 degrees."

    The extreme cold has remained at -72 degrees for a long time, and has not changed for several months. Now it has suddenly risen by 3 degrees, which means that the extreme cold is coming to an end?

    Jiang Ning didn't have a thermometer in her previous life, and she was still bitingly cold even though she was fully wrapped in clothes and quilts. Chilblains recurred like psoriasis.

    I don't know if it warmed up or not.

    But she clearly remembered that it seemed to warm up for a few days, and then the ice cubes melted overnight, and the temperature soared.

    Huo Yishen has the memory of participating in the rescue all the way, "The temperature rose slowly, but the survivors who were not warm enough didn't notice it, and it rose suddenly later." Therefore, the two recorded the temperature every day, and they were indeed going up

    .

    For the upcoming extreme heat, Jiang Ning started to make ice.

    I bought an induction cooker and sent several soup pots, buckets, washbasins, etc., washed them clean and filled them with water, then took them out and put them in the living room.

    At more than sixty degrees below zero, the water quickly turned into hard ice.

    There are not enough tools at home, so I took out the 1801 and used it.

    The big ice cubes are used to cool off the heat, and the small ice cubes are edible. I haven’t enjoyed iced milk tea and iced cola for a long time, and I almost didn’t drool.

    Huo Yishen helped make the ice, "You are just like Doudou, greedy."

    "We girls are greedy, don't we live to satisfy our mouths?"

    After talking for several months, the relationship between the two became more and more harmonious, and Jiang Ning's personality was recovering, "Besides, Coke is more greedy than us, the most special is you, who is not interested in anything." "Who said that?" Mentioning

    this

    , Jiang Ning couldn't help being curious, "What are you interested in?" He

    didn't insist on food and clothing, as if he was indifferent to everything.

    Huo Yi looked at her deeply, with the corners of his mouth slightly raised, "You."

    Jiang Ning was startled for a moment, then blushed unconsciously, and finally picked up a small ice cube and threw it at him, "It's a beautiful idea."

    After making ice for half a month, I stocked up on it. Enough to consume for several years, and the temperature has risen to more than minus 50 degrees.

    Jiang Ning did not let down his vigilance, and resumed the materials needed for the extreme heat again.

    Water purification tablets, electric fans, air-conditioning fans, mosquito nets, mosquito coils, insecticides, disinfectants...

    She has prepared, and Huo Yishen almost has them, which should be able to meet the needs, but the two of them still discussed it, and what is missing must be in the extreme. Make up before the end of the cold.

    Huo Yi said deeply, "You can change some stainless steel gauze and nail the gaps in the balcony to prevent cockroaches and snakes from climbing up."

    Fix a few more layers, the red-eyed mice have sharp teeth.

    Thinking of the bug disaster, Jiang Ning's goosebumps came out, the picture was too beautiful to imagine.

    After excluding the needs of the two of them, she thought twice and said, "We don't have any shortages, but Lu Yu and the others do." Huo Yi thought for a while, "Lu Yu and the others

    left something with you, and if they can exchange it, I will give it to you." If they can't change it, we have more and we can move some for them."

    With his words, Jiang Ning was a little relieved.

    They moved to the 18th floor for more than a year, and they still get along very happily. Besides, the relationship is there. Under the premise of guaranteeing herself, it is impossible for her to watch them struggle.

    After calculating what they were missing, Jiang Ning started to prepare.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 134
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    It happened that Zhong's father and son were resting and entrusted them to take care of the two. Jiang Ning did not forget to remind: "Grandma Zhong, the temperature has been rising recently, and it has risen by more than ten degrees now. Have you noticed?" Grandma Zhong nodded repeatedly

    , "I just wanted to tell you that the weather station has detected that the extreme cold may end soon."

    Jiang Ning pretended to inquire, "Did they say what the weather will be like next?" "

    It's hard to say, but if the weather gets warmer , the ice will definitely melt, but don’t have typhoons and floods, we can’t stand it.”

    Jiang Ning has no silver here, “Why do I feel that the snow flakes seem to be small these two days?”

    The old man is afraid of the cold, Zhong Grandma didn't go out for a few days, but Jiang Ning's words reminded her, "As the temperature rises, the snow may stop at any time, and it will be difficult to get water. Xiao Jiang, let's be prepared and stock up on water in advance

    . "

    "Grandma said, stock up when we come back."

    After the two left, Grandma Zhong reminded her daughter-in-law, "See if there is a way to change the water tank or water tank and come back. Who knows what will happen later, you have to plan in advance." All right."

    The food shortage is true, but Zhong's family has harvested three crops of potatoes, and life is still much better than ordinary people. She made a decision, "It's really not possible, let's replace it with potatoes." At the same time, Grandma Zhong did not forget to tell the father and

    son , "Don't just remember to bury your head in your work. Now that the temperature has changed, go to snacks to inquire about the news. If you know a day and a half earlier than others, our family may have a chance to survive." Zhong Ping agreed, "The meteorological researchers predict that it may be hot and scorching summer

    . , but it has not been finalized, so it has not been released to the public."

    "High temperature and heat?" Grandma Zhong was frightened, "If you are uncertain, you must not announce it, otherwise the bottom layer will be messed up."

    But it is not without traces. Intensive research day and night and high temperature resistant crops, it can be seen that they are predictable.

    Grandma Zhong knew how much supplies the family had. She stared at her daughter-in-law and said, "The temperature keeps rising, and you can no longer do your work. Inquire more these days to see if you can change something to cool down the heat, especially when you come back. It is sterilized.”

    Once the ice melts, the corpses and household garbage in the water will accelerate fermentation under the high temperature, and the possibility of plague is very high.

    Grandma Zhong was startled when she thought about it, every day was really difficult.

    She has to work hard to live, if one day she closes her eyes, what will happen to these three logs?

    ...

    The things you want are quite complicated. Jiang Ning made a list for the sharp-nosed monkey, "Do you have these things?" "

    Sister, I will get you what you want.

    " People laughed a lot, but when they saw the list above, they couldn't help but said dumbfounded: "Sister, why do you want these, it's useless."

    Jiang Ning looked at him, half-smiling but not speaking.

    Oops, the old problem has happened again, and I want to chat with whoever I know well.

    However, second-hand fans, second-hand UBS car refrigerators, saltpeter, stainless steel gauze, mosquito coils, insecticides, water towers?

    What the hell is this!

    "Sister, I have everything you want, and I can give you brand new electrical appliances."

    "No, I want second-hand ones."

    "Yes." The sharp-mouthed monkey responded quickly, "Although the things are not valuable, they are scattered and not good. Looking for it, we have to spend time looking for it, barter is not cheap."

    Jiang Ning nodded, "Exchange with potatoes."

    The sharp-nosed monkey stretched out two fingers, "At least this amount?"

    "2 catties?"

    Sharp mouth Monkey almost vomited blood, "No less than 200 catties."

    Vampires don't take her like this!

    Jiang Ning teased him, "100 catties."

    Really lost his temper, the sharp-mouthed monkey said in frustration, "Okay, you are the sister, you have the final say." It

    takes time to receive the goods, and the deal is made in three days.

    It was still early, and the two of them went to the trading street of the department store to see if they could find what they needed in the future.

    Regardless of the rising temperature, minus 50 degrees is still shivering, and the sporadic passers-by on the road are in a hurry.

    Huo Yishen was wearing thick gloves, holding Jiang Ning's hand and walking forward.

    Still not used to being too intimate, she subconsciously wanted to pull her hand back, but he didn't want to let go.

    So, Jiang Ning didn't struggle anymore.

    When they arrived at the Trading Street, the two strolled carefully, and accidentally found a small thresher with a height of half a person, which can remove more than ten kinds of crops such as wheat, mung beans, soybeans, and corn.

    Jiang Ning caught his eye and didn't want to rub the wheat with his bare hands anymore.

    Huo Yi inspected the threshing machine deeply, and the belt was well wrapped and not frozen hard.

    One set 20 catties of rice or noodles, there are 2 sets in total.

    Small machines cost only a thousand dollars before the end of the world, and now they are even less valuable.

    Jiang Ning is not short of this food, but if he gives it without thinking, he will be targeted by black eaters soon.

    Without electricity, ordinary people can't use it.

    Jiang Ning put on the posture of a second-hand dealer, shaking his head, not having a strong desire to buy.

    Seeing that she was leaving, the stall owner became anxious, "How much do you say?"

    The threshing machine was moved when looking for supplies, and it was useless in the first place. The fish ran away.

    Erdao dealers made big bargains on purchases, gesticulated and talked with the stall owners in various jargons, and finally sold 10 catties of potatoes each.

    The thresher is not heavy and can be carried by hand.

    Avoiding the flow of people to a remote corner, making sure that there is no one around, and taking advantage of Huo Yishen's height to cover it, Jiang Ning put the machine into the space.

    Back to continue shopping, she stopped in front of a calligraphy and copybook booth.

    Old acquaintance, the one who sells Spring Festival couplets during Chinese New Year.

    Calligraphy is excellent, but the survivors can't even eat enough, so how can they appreciate it?

    The quotation is ridiculously low, only one or two meters per piece, but no one is interested.

    Jiang Ning took a few glances and was about to leave, but the stall owner stopped her, "Little girl, I think you are also a calligraphy lover, don't you want to buy some?" "

    Your writing is pretty good, but it's not worth much."

    The man had a complicated expression, and forced a smile, "I have some good things here, do you want to see them?"

    "Collections?" The man     lowered

    his voice, "Ming Dynasty copybooks."

The space is just fine.

    The man picked up the bag, opened the heavily wrapped cloth, took out the yellowed copybook, and carefully spread it out.

    Jiang Ning has no artistic talent, and he can't tell the reason for the copybook, but judging from the paper and handwriting, it is indeed an old product from the past, but don't doubt the ability to counterfeit before the end of the world.

    She asked the person next to her, "What do you think?"

    Huo Yishen really looked at it carefully, and answered after a while, "I think it's okay."

    Grandpa loves calligraphy. Five meet and communicate from time to time.

    At that time, he was still young, and under the influence of his ears and eyes, he didn't dare to say he was proficient, but he knew more than ordinary people.

    Jiang Ning thought about it, and asked the man, "How much food?"

    "Girl, I spent 5 million on this copybook a few years ago." He took out the certificate of appraisal, his tone both excited and heartbroken, "It's definitely worth the money. .”

    Jiang Ning smiled and didn't speak.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 135 Expanding Space
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Seeing that Jiang Ning was unmoved, the man showed a flesh-cutting expression, gritted his teeth, and said, "You can take away 10 catties of rice or noodles." He didn't want to sell it,

    but the family couldn't open the pot anymore, and if it dragged on, it would kill people.

    Seeing that Jiang Ning didn't speak, the man couldn't help feeling a little anxious, "Eight catties, I really can't lose it. The real money of 5 million is not a lie. I care more about taking care of them than my own children." "I only have potatoes." The man

    was

    startled , and then said: "Potatoes are also fine, but it costs 20 catties."

    His family was unlucky, the first batch of hardy beans were not drawn in the lottery, and the second batch was on the round, but it would take more than a month to harvest.

    Jiang Ning nodded, and took out the potatoes from the big backpack.

    The man handed the painting to her, and did not forget to teach how to preserve it. It is not difficult to see his deep love for calligraphy.

    The painting looks like it is put in the bag, but it is actually thrown into the space.

    Just two steps away, the man said again, "Little girl, I still have a lot of collections at home, do you...do you want more?"

    Jiang Ning didn't rush to answer, but used his consciousness to explore the space.

    Sure enough, he swallowed it.

    There are more toilets on the second floor.

    20 catties of potatoes is really worth it!

    Jiang Ning was ecstatic in his heart, but on the surface he was as steady as an old dog, "Yes, but it must be genuine."

    Afraid of safety, the man didn't bring it all at once, but he collected more than 20 calligraphy and paintings, all from the Tang, Song, Ming and Qing Dynasties , with a total value of more than 20 million, and there is also a fine inkstone from the Ming Dynasty.

    This is his lifelong collection, so many people came here attracted by the name, and the bids have doubled, he is not willing to part with it.

    But now I can't even exchange 1 catty of rice.

    Antiques in prosperous times, gold in troubled times, food in the last days.

    He had found Erdao dealers, and at first he could exchange some supplies, but soon they didn't even accept them.

    Finally met someone who was willing to exchange food, so he could only take the opportunity to part with the pain, even with a bit of anxiety in his eyes, "If you want, I can make it cheaper." Jiang Ning thought for a while, "How to

    change?"

    The man thought again and again, "100 catties of rice or noodles, plus 100 catties of potatoes?"

    She and Huo Yishen stockpiled a lot of rice noodles. Who knows how long they can live. If they accidentally live to 100 years old, it may not be enough.

    "Only for potatoes."

    Jiang Ning was unwilling to exchange non-renewable materials.

    Although it is possible to exchange other materials for rice noodles, after suffering from extreme cold and extreme heat, no matter how well the food is preserved, how good can it be?

    The man gritted his teeth and backed down, "300 catties, in batches."

    One time was too ostentatious, he was afraid that he would not have a chance to take it home, and he was also afraid that the other party would have black thoughts.

    Jiang Ning couldn't wish for it, "Yes."

    On the way home, Huo Yi said deeply, "Copywriting can make your space bigger?" He

    pulled his hand halfway, but Jiang Ning didn't hide it, "Gold, silver, jade, or other aura Old things, after the copybook was swallowed up by the space just now, there is an extra toilet." "

    Why don't you ask the sharp-mouthed monkeys to exchange a batch of calligraphy and paintings or gold jade?"

    Jiang Ning was full of enthusiasm, "No hurry, I have already thought of a way to exchange things."

    She would not easily trade non-renewable materials until she had no choice.

    The next day, the two were still fostered at Grandma Zhong's house.

    Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen arrived at the agreed place and made a deal with the man on time.

    The man brought his wife over and took out seven copybooks in exchange for 100 catties of potatoes.

    The last trip was paintings and inkstones, all of which were collected by masters of calligraphy in the past dynasties. The man's heart was bleeding, and he was reluctant to part with the painting of cold plums, feeling that his soul was lost.

    Jiang Ning threw it into the bag, and took it out after a while, "Since you regard this painting as your life, then you have a destiny with it, and I will give it to you." The

    man was dumbfounded, "But the food..."

    "There is no need to return it .”

    Jiang Ning turned around and left gracefully.

    In fact, he didn't know that this painting was a fake, and he didn't eat space at all!

    But judging from his expression, he should have misjudged, not deliberately deceiving.

    300 catties of potatoes make the space two more rooms, which is already very cost-effective.

    Give back the counterfeit and let him leave a spiritual sustenance.

    "Wait." The man caught up, "I have a friend who is a porcelain collector, and he also wants to exchange food, is that okay?"

    So the two ran outside for another three days.

    These 3 days are very worthwhile, the 3rd floor of the space villa is up!

    Starting from the third floor means that the entire space is 3 meters higher, and the volume is directly increased by one-third.

    Jiang Ning hugged Huo Yishen excitedly, "Do you think I am too lucky?"

    This was the first time she took the initiative, and Huo Yishen took the opportunity to hug her back, "You planned it well."

    Jiang Ning looked up Looking at him, "Thank you, you have been with me for the past few days."

    Huo Yishen asked back, "Shouldn't it?"

    Jiang Ning smiled, not falling into his cunning trap.

    Don't look at the space you got, but in fact there are many dangers. People who eat gangsters are also ruthless characters. Their eyes are human flesh scanners.

    The two appeared on the trading street many times, and were quickly targeted. They planned to be slaughtered as fat pigs, and they followed and stepped on the spot secretly with weapons.

    However, their reconnaissance is strong, and Huo Yishen's counter-reconnaissance is even more powerful. The gap in strength is like the Somali Trench.

    It can be said that they are human flesh scanners, and Huo Yishen is a big data screening machine.

    They thought they were powerful, but they didn't know that they had been targeted long ago.

    After delivering the goods, the two left suddenly, Huo Yishen was carrying a big bag, Jiang Ning was empty-handed, not only went in opposite directions but also walked faster and faster.

    "Boss, which one are we going after?"

    After finally catching a big fish, it was already close to his mouth, so he couldn't just run away, he had to bite to death.

    "Chasing separately, the two of you go after the girl, the three of you follow me." The

    guy separated and rushed to catch up...

    "Quick, that woman has entered the office building."

    Don't look at the thick wraps, just watch her walk From his posture, he knew that his figure and appearance were not bad, so he was caught and locked up for the brothers to have fun for a few days.

    The two hurriedly chased into the office building, excitedly running up, "Chen Pi, I let you go last time, this time I have to come first." "

    Fart, last time you let her look ugly, today this girl She is beautiful, whoever catches it first will be the one!"

    Maybe she thinks that the woman is weak and can be bullied, but she has been driven into a poor alley anyway, and the two of them have no scruples at all. In order to drink the soup, the two of them chased each other faster and faster...

    "Puchi..."

    The corridor turned sharply, without braking at all, Chen Pi hit the sharp object, and his body was directly penetrated.

    The one behind almost hit it, but fortunately the bottom plate was stable enough to brake in time.

    When he saw the blood-stained sharp blade protruding from Chen Pi's back, his pupils dilated instantly in fright.

    Close to the wall, a figure slowly stood up and kicked Chen Pi away.

    As the corpse fell, a smile appeared on an indifferent face.

    It looks beautiful, but it looks like a snake.

    With a long knife in hand and a sinister smile, she looks like a black widow possessed.

    Obviously, she left empty-handed...

    No, she is not a woman, but a ghost crawling out of hell!

    The man's expression changed instantly, and he fled downstairs without saying a word.

    Help!

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 136 Dirty things in your eyes?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning flew up and kicked the man, the man rolled down the stairs, fell heavily on the ground and couldn't get up.

    With a blank expression, she walked down the stairs step by step, stepping on his neck for a long time without letting go...

    walked out of the office building, and came to the appointed place.

    Huo Yishen was already waiting, "Is it resolved?"

    Jiang Ning nodded, "It's been dealt with,     what about you?

    "

Probably won't go out again.

    On the day Zhang Chao and the others came back from vacation, the temperature had risen to minus 40 degrees.

    Seeing several water towers piled up in the road, the three of them were stunned and shocked, "Ah Ning, we don't seem to be short of water towers." It took a lot of effort

    to drag back seven water towers to set up the roof, but after a few days of use, the extreme cold suddenly fell , The water pipes were frozen and cracked.

    Now that Jiang Ning has made a lot of things, not only the aisles are blocked, but several are placed on the stairs. Could it be that he is collecting trash?     Lu Yu and Zheng Weili were half a beat behind, but Zhang Chao reacted , "A-Ning,     do we

    need to stockpile water?" The temperature was nearly 30 degrees, and if the survivors did not respond, it was really life and death.     Jiang Ning started early. Some people outside have already begun to talk about the end of the extreme cold. Some people are only looking forward to joy, and those who have news channels are secretly stocking up.     Grandma Zhong came up the day before yesterday and said that the possibility of extremely hot weather in the future is 70% to 80%, reminding her to prepare quickly.     In order to cross the clear road, she and Huo Yishen dragged the water tower up the stairs yesterday and almost broke their legs.     This time he was not stingy, and gave the Zhong family two water towers in return.

    Grandma Zhong was excited, "You still have a connection, Xiao Jiang, but we couldn't find it."

    She insisted on taking food in exchange, but Jiang Ning confiscated it, "If there is an experimental seed that can withstand drought and high temperature someday, just give us a copy. Not

    only Grandma Zhong, but other survivors in the community also regard the 18th floor as a weather vane.

    They learned to be smart this time. When they saw the 18th floor dragging the water tower back, they went to build the water tower without saying anything.

    The 18th floor can be mixed so well, there must be someone on it, maybe they have got ulterior news, just follow along.

    All of a sudden, the water tower became hot.

    The sharp-mouthed monkey who was constantly asked by the guests for the water tower, "..."

    He is seriously doubting his life now. My sister exchanged 100 catties of potatoes for so many supplies from him. There are several water towers alone.

    Go crazy!

    He was complacent about disposing of the garbage just now, but now someone actually traded 20 catties of potatoes for a water tower.

    What to do, the boss nodded and agreed on this matter, but he is always capricious, and I will definitely be beaten to death by him!

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ! !

    "Ah... sneeze!"

    Jiang Ning sneezed several times in a row, rubbing his nose fiercely.

    Huo Yi gave her hot water, "Cold?"

    "No." Jiang Ning's eyelids kept twitching, "I feel like someone is cursing me."

    Huo Yi couldn't help but rubbed her hair, "Don't think about it."

    Jiang Ning got up, "I'll go to 1803."

    He didn't follow, and prepared meals for three people and one dog.

    In 1803, Jiang Ning didn't tactfully turn around, and said straight to the point: "The temperature has been rising during this period, and it's rising faster and faster.

    The Zhong family was in the system, and there was news from the Meteorological Bureau that extreme heat might be coming soon.

    I've been running outside for the past few days, and I stocked up some things before others came back, and if you need them, just come and pick them up.

    The three of them were all dumbfounded, "Extremely hot? "

    "It's the continuous heat, heat stroke is still mild, and the most feared heat stroke. " "

    Heat stroke is not a joke. People are like fried eggs. The skin is scorching, consciousness is impaired, the heat in the body cannot be dissipated, and the protein and enzymes in the body change qualitatively. Once it is hit, it almost means death. Zhang Chao's scalp is numb," the news is

    confirmed ?

    "It hasn't been officially announced yet, but there are already rumors outside. " "

    Jiang Ning handed over the temperature table recorded every day, "I don't think this is a rumor, it is best to prepare in advance.

    Looking at the rising data on the paper, the three of them felt their scalps tingling. As a friend, Jiang Ning

    suggested sincerely, "If the temperature soars soaring one day, the ice will soon melt, and Fengcheng will Will soak in water again.

    With so many corpses and stinking garbage in the water, the plague is likely to break out if the heat really hits.

    I suggest that you quit your jobs, and it will not be too late to make plans after this wave of disaster has passed. "

    If you have a life to earn, you have to have a life to spend it.

    The three looked at each other, and Lu Yu was lucky, "It's not that exaggerated, is it? "

    Before the holiday, the team leader just talked to him and said that due to his excellent performance, he will be promoted to the team leader from the next shift, and his salary will increase accordingly. After living for 20 years,

    Lu Yu has never been judged by others except for his appearance. People are so affirmed and praised, this is the honor and medal he has never had.

    "On the day when the extreme cold came, it dropped by more than 40 degrees overnight. Do you think that the extreme heat may rise by more than 40 degrees overnight? ? "

    Lu Yu was speechless.

    Jiang Ning could tell that the three cherished their current jobs and did not want to resign.

    There is no reason to force a cow to drink water, she did everything she could, "This is just my suggestion, you think about it yourself." After

    chatting for a few words, she got up and left.

    Back at 1801, the food was ready, and Doudou placed the bowls and brought the dishes to the table, "Sister, eat." The

    three of them ate with a dog. Seeing her expression slightly fluttering, Huo Yi asked deeply, "They don't believe in extreme heat, and they don't believe in extreme heat. Don’t want to resign?”

    It’s for sure that I don’t want to resign. Zhang Chao gave gifts to the leaders a few months ago and became the team leader.

    During this period of work, the three of them did not lose money. The food alone was enough for two years, not to mention there were many other supplies.

    The future is even more predictable. Who would be willing to give up their jobs?

    "You have done everything you can. Besides, their situation is different from ours. Any ordinary person would not give up their job easily. There is no need to force it."

    Jiang Ning took a deep breath, "Well, eat."

    That being said, but Still didn't sleep well.

    People are not grass and trees, so they can be ruthless. After being reborn, she just wants to take care of herself and Coke, but Zhang Chao and Lu Yu are her only friends. Zheng Weili also saved her. They have been together for more than a year and fought side by side. How can you say that giving up will make you calm .

    Whether it's plague or heat stroke, it's no joke.

    Just about to wake up, there was a knock on the door.

    Lu Yu was in the aisle, not only knocking on her door, but also knocking on 1801's door.

    Hey, he just made a bet with Zhang Chao, saying that the two of them came out of 1801 and 1802, and the result was...pure.

    He lost, lost a Huazi to Zhang Chao!

    Facing his impure eyes, Jiang Ning was speechless, "Has something dirty in your eyes?"

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 137 The Arrival of Extreme Heat
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Lu Yu didn't hear Jiang Ning's implication, "No, I drank two mouthfuls with Zhang Chao last night, and didn't sleep much all night." "It's

    early in the morning, what's the matter?"

    Lu Yu smiled uglier than crying, "Ah Ning, we plan to resign."

    Although he was reluctant to give up in every possible way, life was the most important thing.

    It is undeniable that Aning is very powerful. Whether it is a typhoon, flood or extreme cold, he is more prepared than them, and he will take care of it from time to time.

    Not to mention Brother Shen, Mount Tai collapsed in front of him without changing his face.

    The Zhong family is in the system, and the news is better than ordinary people.

    Listen to people's advice and have a full meal.

    Those who came here in the past will continue to follow now. If the food in their hands is frugal, it will last for about four years. They decided to follow the big army.

    Resigning takes time, though, so race against time.

    In 1803, all staff were mobilized to move the horizontal round water tower to the roof together with Huo Yishen.

    Including the ones that were moved back before, there are a total of 14 water towers, each of which can store 2 tons of water, and 2 of them are for the Zhong family, which means that the 18th floor can store 24 tons of water.

    Even if 24 tons of water is saved, it will only last for three or four months. What will we do then?

    Jiang Ning comforted, "If it's really extremely hot, even if the city's drainage system is damaged and collapsed, two or three months will be enough to evaporate the flood, and then the city council will find a way." "Ah Ning is right." Zhang Chao

    analyzed , "Before there was no tap water, people drank well water."

    Zheng Weili was worried, "But if the temperature is too high, the water cannot be stored for a long time, and what should

    I do if it deteriorates ?" "

    "Ah Ning, you are too powerful."

    Jiang Ning blamed it, "Actually, I don't understand, Ah Shen said it."

    Lu Yu flattered, "Brother Shen is a cow, a master of survival."

    Huo Yishen, who was forced to take the blame, said, "It's not bad, I just know a little bit."

    They had just set up the water tower when Grandma Zhong came up to shovel snow.

    Knowing that she came back with two large water tanks, Zhang Chao and Lu Yu cared for the old man and helped her shovel the snow and carry her downstairs.

    The rest of the Zhong family were not there, fearing that the old man would run up and down and fall down, so they gave the snow on the roof to Grandma Zhong first, and filled the water tower of the Zhong family.

    In this way, there will not be much clean ice and snow.

    Zheng Weili was a little worried, "What if it doesn't snow anymore, or the temperature suddenly rises,

    and we don't have enough water?" No problem.

    You go to work and resign as soon as possible, and we will come up to harvest the snow these few days, and make sure to stock up the remaining water towers."

    She didn't plan to use snow water in the first place, wouldn't it be nice to fill it up with water from the space when 1803 leaves?

    All right, they all have more survival experience than 1803, so the three of them just follow along.

    At noon, when Lu Yu was cooking porridge in the kitchen, Zhang Chao in the living room suddenly yelled, and Lu Yu rushed out with a spatula in fright, "What's wrong?" "

    Quick, the weather station has announced the news." There was

    a rustling sound from the radio , the meteorological staff released the latest news, according to the current temperature changes, it is expected to rise rapidly in half a month, and the extreme climate of high temperature may be faced in the future. Residents are requested to take appropriate protection preparations.

    "A Ning and Brother Shen are really amazing. They actually have accurate predictions, even more reliable than experts from the Meteorological Bureau."

    While the two breathed a sigh of relief, they couldn't help feeling extremely heavy inside.

    The extreme cold has not yet passed, and the extreme heat is coming again. When will it end?

    Even the Meteorological Bureau predicted that there would be extreme heat, and his resignation was undoubtedly a certainty.

    At night, the two secretly drank under the covers.

    The extreme cold is unbearable, but I have basically gotten used to it. It would be great if I could continue to maintain it.

    For Zhang Chao and Lu Yu, this is not just a job, but the best proof of getting rid of the sick and weak, and it is the testimony of their rise as men.

    After finally climbing up, just about to flex its muscles, the tama withered before fully blooming.

    Depressed, he took two gulps of white wine and coughed violently.

    "We'll still thrive."

    "A real man, this setback is nothing!"

    He drank a lot and slept until he was in a mess.

    The night before 1803 left, Jiang Ning did not forget to come over to remind, "The weather is abnormal. Although the weather bureau predicts that it will be about half a month, no one knows when the extreme heat will come. Why don't you take a rubber boat with you? The ice has turned into water, you have to jump into the water and swim all the way back."

    Thinking of the dirty things in the water, the three of them changed their expressions and immediately found the rubber boat.

    Fortunately, after listening to Jiang Ning's words, the rubber boat was wrapped with something warm, and it didn't harden.

    Just two days after leaving 1803, the temperature suddenly soared to minus 10 degrees.

    There was chaos outside again, and finally the extreme cold ended. I thought I could live a normal life, but who knew that I would face the ghostly weather of extreme heat again.

    The air conditioner, the electric fan, etc., had already been damaged by freezing at minus seventy degrees.

    At least you can get snow water in the extreme cold, but what about the extreme heat?

    Those who have surplus food in their hands are eager to change things around.

    Those who run out of ammunition and food should lie flat and destroy it. They can't play anymore, and they are really tired.

    After lying down for a long time, I still didn't want to die, so I got up again.

    After the three of Zheng Weili left, Jiang Ning went up to the rooftop in the dark, put the water tower into the space, and started pouring water into it...

    The old water tower is also put in and filled with fresh water.

    ...

    Slept in a daze, Jiang Ning started to kick the quilt, cotton quilt, air-conditioning quilt, duvet...

    When he woke up, there was only a quilt left on his body, and the bright light came in through the cracks in the curtains, making people's eyes hurt .

    Bright, dazzlingly bright!

    Jiang Ning opened the curtain, and the white light shone dazzlingly.

    After disappearing for more than a year, the sun finally came out.

    The gloomy weather is no longer, the curtains are drawn, and it is bright everywhere.

    I don't know if it's an illusion, but Jiang Ning always feels that this is not normal sunlight.

    The indoor temperature is 20 degrees, and the outdoor temperature is 39 degrees!

    It was minus ten degrees yesterday, but it soared to 39 degrees today, which is really crazy.

    Jiang Ning stood on the balcony and looked downstairs, the ice surface was very reflective.

    Just about to leave, I saw a few idiots rushing out of the apartment building in short sleeves, staggering and reveling on the slippery ice, "The sun is out, God finally opened his eyes." Jihan was wearing thick clothes, covered

    tightly When I came out, I wore short sleeves now, with a sallow and thin ribbed waist, and my big head felt like it would fall off at any time.

    Jiang Ning frowned, picked up the binoculars and looked at the survivors on the ice.

    These people are probably tired of living.

    The Bureau of Meteorology also reminded through the radio yesterday that extreme heat will intensify the melting of ice cubes, and residents should not walk on the ice unless necessary.

    Neighborhood committees are also responsible, and posted notices in various communities a few days ago.

    They still dare to act recklessly, and they don't take it when they release the pressure.

    The temperature rises extremely fast, and the strong heat can already be clearly felt when standing on the balcony.

    Just as I was about to put down the binoculars, I saw that the ice surface was suddenly torn apart. The survivors who were running and carnival had no time to escape and fell into the ice hole unexpectedly.

    "Help... help..."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 138 Trapped
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The flood is no longer surging, the ice layer is quickly melted by the sun, the surface is smooth and there is no point of support, and those who fall into the water cannot climb up at all.

    Two of them reacted quickly and ran towards the unit building. Unfortunately, their running speed was not as fast as that of the ice crack.

    Slipped and fell on the ice, then fell into the ice water.

    After more than a year of natural disasters, my body has reached its limit, and I was already very weak. Biting ice water was poured into my mouth and nose.

    The rustling of the walkie-talkie brought Jiang Ning back to his consciousness.

    "Ah Ning, the extreme heat is coming earlier."

    Jiang Ning couldn't remember the exact date, but it should have been mentioned, and the speed of breaking the ice was extremely fast.

    She felt uneasy in her heart, "Do you feel that the sun is very dazzling?"

    Huo Yishen knocked on the door outside, "Yes, and the temperature is rising too fast."

    Opening the door, they met each other.

    In the previous life, many people died of heat. This time the temperature soared at the beginning, and the consequences will only be more serious.

    Thinking of the "steamer sauna" that he had experienced, Jiang Ning only felt his scalp tingling.

    If there is a choice, it is not as good as the extreme cold weather, at least you can get under the quilt.

    Seeing her solemn expression, Huo Yi comforted him deeply: "I have prepared everything that needs to be prepared in advance, and I will get through it."

    Yes, I will get through it.

    In the past, she was alone, lacking water and food.

    Now there is not only space, a dog, but also a...boyfriend, and a few friends. The conditions are not much better than last time.

    After breakfast, the two discussed collecting potatoes.

    Even with growth promoters, the extreme heat was premature and the potatoes were not yet ripe.

    I dug a pot, the size is smaller than the previous batch, and the taste is more jerky and difficult to swallow.

    If they are picked now, not only will the yield be severely reduced, but immature potatoes will be more difficult to preserve.

    Huo Yi asked deeply, "Do you want to pick it?"

    The potatoes on the balcony were exposed to the sun, and the leaves had wilted as the temperature rose.

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, "I won't collect them for now, I'll put them in the black soil garden of the space and try to see if they will grow again."

    So, dozens of large pots of potatoes were all collected into the space and neatly placed in the garden.

    "Brother, I'm hot."

    From waking up to now, Doudou changed clothes three times, but she still felt hot in the skirt.

    The ice had just melted, and the water was still very cold, but the 18th floor was the top floor, and the concrete roof had already turned white and gray in the sun.

    Don't look at the temperature of 39 degrees, but the surface temperature has reached 72 degrees.

    Sitting in the living room, you can feel the continuous heat seeping down from the ceiling.

    This is the biggest disadvantage of living on the top floor. In summer, without an air conditioner, it can be very hot, let alone extremely hot.

    Not only Doudou is hot, but even Coke can't stand it.

    The dog, who was always lively and active, squatted quietly at this moment, sticking out his long tongue to dissipate heat.

    Jiang Ning walked into the master bedroom of 1801, took out the battery box and air-conditioning fan, and did not forget to add ice cubes inside.

    I want to turn on the air conditioner, but the sound of the outdoor unit is too loud.

    There are already many water towers on the 18th floor. If the air conditioner is turned on, it will undoubtedly tell all the survivors that there is no shortage of water and electricity on the 18th floor. Come and grab it.

    Don't worry, wait and see first.

    As soon as the air-conditioning fan was turned on, it was immediately occupied by two, and the air-conditioning was blowing out from inside, and Doudou was very happy, "Wow, it's so cool." Jiang Ning was wearing Puxin's constant

    temperature clothes, and he didn't feel particularly hot - 25 degrees, for you Eternal Love.

    At this point, though, I'm a little worried.

    "I want to go out for a while."

    Zhang Chao and the others have been away for several days, but Keren hasn't come back yet. Could it be that something happened?

    Huo Yi asked deeply, "Do you want to pick up Zhang Chao and the others?"

    Jiang Ning nodded, "There are fewer people going out now, but it is safer."

    "Wait a minute, the ice has not been broken in many areas, and the assault boat was broken halfway It's more dangerous."

    Huo Yishen gave her an analysis, "Perhaps, they are also waiting to break the ice before returning, and it will be more troublesome to miss it then."

    He made sense, and Jiang Ning planned to wait.

    After eating, I went back to take a nap, took out big ice cubes to cool off the heat, and the air conditioner and fan were blowing, and the hot air gradually cooled down.

    After waking up at four o'clock in the afternoon, the sun was still fierce and fierce, showing no sign of weakness. It seemed to make up for the lost time of more than a year, and kept scorching the reinforced concrete standing on the water.

    Jiang Ning went to the balcony to measure the temperature, and the scorching air was blowing towards him, which was 43 degrees.

    Looking around, the water surface is sparkling, and the ice has long since disappeared.

    He wore a sunscreen over his constant temperature clothes, and hats and masks were indispensable. Jiang Ning sent the dog to 1801.

    Huo Yi was deeply worried, "You stay at home, I'll pick them up."

    Jiang Ning insisted, "No, I can do it myself."

    If 1803 wasn't her friend, would he go out?

    She agreed, but she didn't want to develop a habit of relying on him for everything, and eventually turn herself into a giant baby.

    In addition, she will not suffer from heat stroke wearing a constant temperature suit.

    Seeing her insistence, Huo Yishen didn't force it, "Be careful when you go out."

    Jiang Ning went downstairs to the 7th floor with the heavy assault boat on his back.

    The 7th floor is obviously much cooler, but the indescribable smell chokes the nostrils.

    On the surface of the water, there are all kinds of ups and downs of garbage bags, and it is not good for the stomach to see too much.

    Jiang Ning put on a two-layer mask, put the inflated assault boat into the water, and drove it skillfully.

    The booming engine attracted the attention of the survivors of the unit building.

    It's the 18th floor again!

    Their inflatable boats were all hardened, and they exploded when they were inflated. Why is the assault boat on the 18th floor intact?

    Envy, envy and hate, but everyone knows that the 18th floor is a ruthless character. At most, they can say a few words in their hearts, but no one dares to think of them.

    The heat is very hot, but the water is more heat-absorbing, but the smell is not good.

    Jiang Ning didn't think too badly, and almost never saw assault boats or rubber boats along the way.

    Firstly, it was damaged by freezing due to improper storage, and secondly, most of the survivors stayed at home to fight against the extreme cold, but they switched to the extreme heat mode overnight, and they would not go out easily even if they had nothing to do.

    However, some people were still trapped by the flood and desperately shouted and waved to Jiang Ning, hoping to be rescued.

    I didn't even care about it, just flew over.

    Avoiding the garbage and corpses in the water, Jiang Ning set off towards the destination at lightning speed, and spent half an hour arriving at the security patrol station where Zhang Chao and the others were stationed.

    Unexpectedly, a lot of people were crowded at the door, and they all waved when they saw an assault boat coming.

    Jiang Ning stabilized and stopped at a distance of 30 meters.

    Dozens of people were crowded at the door, including security patrols and survivors who happened to be nearby, clamoring for rescue.

    "Little girl, we are trapped, can you give us a ride?"

    They were trapped by the flood, and the city council arranged for rescuers, but they didn't know when they would wait.

    Jiang Ning wanted to show kindness and send them back, but it was unknown whether the people and the assault boat could return home safely.

    Seeing that she was unmoved, many people felt uncomfortable, "What's the matter with this person? What's the matter with giving us a ride along the way, and there will be no loss of meat." Some

    people spoke more politely, "Beauty, I'm here Half a catty of food, how about you send me home?"

    "I'll give you one catty."

    "I'll give you two catties."

    "Beauty, send me to me, don't you have a boyfriend yet? My brother is very handsome, Let me introduce you."

    All kinds of chatter made Jiang Ning upset, so he took out a crossbow from his bag and shot.

    "Wow, she has a guy, so fierce."

    "No wonder she is so cold, so she has two brushes."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 139
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Zheng Weili and the others didn't know whether they were stationed at the station or were trapped when they went out on patrol. Jiang Ning sat on the assault boat and waited, with the crossbow in his hand pointed at them all the time.

    She didn't speak, her eyes were cold and terrifying, as if a sharp knife would fly towards her at any time.

    Everyone was upset, but they subconsciously felt that this woman was not easy to mess with. No one dared to push her anymore, but each started to mutter.

    Soon, news spread that a fierce woman driving an assault boat had arrived at the station.

    After waiting for about 20 minutes, a voice came from the crowd, "A Ning!"

    The three of Zheng Weili walked out with clothes and bedding on their backs and a crossbow in their hands.

    Seeing that it was a friend of a security patrol officer, everyone chattered again, asking Zheng Weili and others to give him a ride, because there was an elderly person to take care of at home, and the children were hungry and crying.

    In short, all kinds of moral kidnapping, if you don't take along, you are not a human being.

    Whether public or private is private, Zheng Weili firmly refused, "I'm sorry, the assault boat is not mine, I can't make the decision." "

    We are colleagues, we don't look at the monk's face and the Buddha's face, I didn't expect you to be so cold-blooded and ruthless.

    " , Zheng Weili may feel sorry, but she has seen too many dark things in the past year. It is good that she can protect herself wisely. She really has no idea of ​​helping others.

    What's more, the assault boat belongs to Jiang Ning, and it is a great favor to be able to pick it up, how could she make a good idea and bring someone else along.

    What's more, the aggressive aunt relied on someone above her, and she was usually jealous, but she became the team leader by virtue of her ability, but she secretly reported it.

    Now that she has quit her job, she still dares to stare at her face.

    "I'll fuck you!"

    I used to bow down for half a bucket of rice, and I had to bear it if I couldn't bear it.

    Now, the Emperor and I can't control her.

    Thinking of the grievances she had suffered at work, Zheng Weili punched her with an iron fist. Not only did she beat the aunt away, but she also broke a few teeth.

    Lu Yu mended his feet, "Bullying my wife? I'm tired of working."

    So what if there are people on the top, but the officials who are as big as sesame and mung beans, I will quit today.

    The husband and wife fought in doubles, instantly shocking everyone and backing away in fright.

    God, they are security patrols, why beat people?

    Jiang Ning seized the gap and came over in an assault boat. The three of them quickly moved things onto the boat while preventing them from sneak attacking.

    Each held a crossbow, and no one dared to step forward. They could only watch them leave, staring and jumping in anger.

    Just as he was about to leave, a man suddenly rushed over.

    Without any hesitation, Jiang Ning pulled the switch directly, and the arrow flew past his ear.

    "Ah!"

    The man cried out in pain, and quickly covered his ears with his hands, bleeding!

    Everyone was frightened and backed away one after another, for fear of hurting themselves.

    When the man came back to his senses, there was no sign of the assault boat, so he could only curse impotently and furiously.

    Returning to the Jinrong Community in the assault boat, and throwing the luggage ashore, Jiang Ning asked puzzled, "Where's your rubber boat?" Don't

    mention it, you get angry when you mention this, it's still there this morning.

    Halfway through the patrol, they suddenly pulled out the dark clouds to see the sun and the moon. Considering the abnormal weather, they didn't dare to stay longer and hurried back to the station.

    But after leaving for two hours, the cabinet door was pried open, and the assault boat locked in the cabinet was stolen.

    It's okay to be greedy for the rubber boat, but Zhang Chao also lost the quilt and two pairs of underpants.

    The ice was wet and slippery, and it was impossible to leave after falling three times. The three were forced to stay and look for the thief, but they had no clue.

    Jiang Ning comforted, "If you lose it, you lose it, as long as people are fine."

    Lu Yu was depressed, "It was agreed to let us go the day before yesterday, but no one was recruited. Recently, survivors have been looking for extremely hot supplies everywhere. It's getting worse."

    The higher-ups insisted on staying for two more days, trying to persuade them.

    Thinking about two days, it took so long to come here, who knew that it would be extremely hot and lucky.

    It was really hot, and I was sweating profusely when I climbed the stairs.

    Climbing to the 17th floor, just in time to meet Zhong's mother opening the door, only then did I know that she also resigned.

    The corpse collection team not only collects the corpses, but also cleans up domestic garbage.

    The flood returned and everything stopped again.

    Everyone sighed in their hearts, and they will be with the stench of garbage in the future.

    Hearing the sound, Gouzi wagged his tail and went downstairs to meet the excrement shovel officer, whining non-stop.

    Back home, Jiang Ning threw the assault boat into the space, rinsed it with clean water to dry, and then washed himself from head to toe.

    In the evening, just after dinner at 1801, there was a knock on the door.

    Before Huo Yishen could open his mouth, Doudou jumped up and turned off the air conditioner, pushed open the door and hid quickly.

    Jiang Ning was shocked at the time, "..."

    Huo Yishen can teach well, Doudou is now a ghost.

    It's not enough to hide things, let's not forget to open the windows to let in the heat from the outside.

    Doudou blinked, "Shh, sister, we can't let brother Zhang Chao and the others know that there is an air-conditioning fan."

    Jiang Ning couldn't laugh or cry, "Yeah."

    Xiao Douding also told Gouzi, "Coke, you can't say that either."

    1803 come here Those who seek survival experience bring a bag of dog food weighing 5 catties, which is said to be enough to offset the fuel consumption of the assault boat.

    Jiang Ning didn't want it, but Zheng Weili had to give it to her. In the end, the dog bit the bag and dragged her to her side.

    The three of them work in the security patrol team. Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen have been guarding the 18th floor. It's a shame that they didn't participate in the extremely hot material exchange.

    "What's there, I want to use it myself, and I will prepare some for you by the way. They are all barters. If you want them, you can take them. If you don't want them, I will pass them on to others." I have to have all of them, and I'm afraid that things won't be in order

    . .

    The top floor was too hot, and several people discussed how to deal with the escalating natural disaster.

    The summer in the south coast is not easy, not everyone can withstand the hot and humid sauna days, not to mention the unknown extreme heat.

    Jiang Ning suggested, "Now that all of us are here, how about turning off the power to the switch, and the extra power can be used for fans or car refrigerators?" 1803 agreed

    . A great deal of affirmation.

    Whoever dares to rush forward without long-sightedness will never have Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen's turn to make a move.

    "What about taking a bath?"

    It was so hot that he was sweating even while breathing, and there was no need to delay taking a bath.

    Jiang Ning shattered their illusions, "Don't even think about taking a bath, just get some water and wipe it off every day." The

    12 water towers are distributed according to each person's head, and each person gets 4 tons of water.

    The municipal government should try to find a way to clear the water, but there are so many people in the city who can't afford it.

    Even if it is available, where does the water come from?

    Know everything with your toes.

    Just ask, do you dare to use and drink? Jiang Ning didn't have the courage.

    You can't take a bath, and you can't stink all over.

    But at this point, there is nothing I can do, I can only adapt as much as possible.

    As for the garbage problem, how to deal with it in the past is how to deal with it now.

    It's better not to flush the sewer when going to the toilet at home.

    In the extreme cold of minus 70 degrees, the water pipes burst a long time ago, and the feces and urine were flushed into other people's homes.

    Furthermore, the water rushes down, and everyone knows that there is a water source on the 18th floor.

    Just follow the trend, do what others do, and do what the 18th floor does.

    As for other supplies, Jiang Ning took out the list, "There are mosquito nets, insecticides, water purification tablets..."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 140 Popcorn
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Whatever can be given, Jiang Ning will not be stingy.

    If she couldn’t give it, she could only say sorry, “I stocked up on second-hand fans, and I can give you one. I also took one from the car refrigerator, and I didn’t know it was broken until I got it back. You can use it if you can repair it. I'll transfer the used one to you."

    Lu Yu is confident about this, "I'll try it."

    As for power generation, it's also recommended to calculate it by head, and Doudou's young age is not included for the time being.

    But it is not recommended to pedal the bicycle for a long time, especially in the condition of high temperature.

    "Ah Ning, can vegetables be grown?" Zheng Weili thought about it for a year.

    Don't mention it, Zhang Chao and Lu Yu are greedy.

    Jiang Ning had no objection, "The temperature is so high, I don't know if it can be grown in water, I will try."

    1803 confirmed the supplies, and Jiang Ning deducted the items they put in her hands.

    Brothers settle accounts clearly to avoid conflicts in the future.

    On the basis of the outside market, we quietly offered some discounts.

    Zheng Weili and the others had no objection, and sighed again that it was right to keep up with her pace, and I don't know how much trouble I saved.

    Just about to leave, Huo Yishen called them to stop, and handed over the walkie-talkie, "It will be easier to contact later."

    Lu Yu understood quickly, and said cheerfully, "Thank you, Brother Shen, we won't bother you."

    After dark, the temperature It went down pretty fast.

    With the fan blowing, I slept soundly.

    At seven o'clock in the morning, the dazzling sunlight came in through the gaps in the curtains.

    After a day and night, the water has become normal temperature, and the heat is rising.

    Huo Yi came over and helped Jiang Ning to nail the corners of Jiang Ning's balcony with stainless steel gauze to prevent pests from crawling in along the wall.

    As the weather warmed up, Doudou picked up the abandoned courses again.

    Fearing that she would forget, Jiang Ning took out the papers for the test, who knew that she not only got full marks, but also answered the questions very quickly, "Sister, I have learned all of these." As she spoke,

    she turned back to the textbook, "My brother taught me.

    " , It seems that he will teach, the exchange is... Is it lazy, or is it her idea from the beginning?

    Doudou clung to Jiang Ning's ear, and said in a low voice: "Sister, I like you to teach me. You taught me very well."

    Jiang Ning found that the chapters that Huo Yishen skipped were all about "five lectures and four beauties", "dedication", "I am for everyone" and other ideological education courses.

    There was no problem with these things before the end of the world, but now that there is no law and order, if you instill these things in Doudou, it will destroy her current consciousness. Which one is right?

    I have to admit, he really cared.

    Jiang Ning prepared lessons again and continued to teach her knowledge.

    The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and domestic garbage is being thrown into the water in a steady stream, and the residents of the lower floors will soon taste the consequences.

    Stinky, what a fucking stink!

    In desperation, they were forced to move to the upper floors.

    Of course, there are also a lot of wicked people who really flush their feces and domestic waste water down the sewer.

    Once, twice, three times...

    Without any suspense, the survivors from the lower floors rushed upstairs, and their angry iron fists hit them hard, "Made, you really think you are possessed by the 18th floor, you are so awesome, I dare not!" Beat you.

    Let you rush, I told you to rush again, how many times have I caught you, you have no public morals!" Not

    only beat people, but also kicked over several large buckets of water they had hoarded, "It's great to have water, just do it Don't you think about the people downstairs?"

    "Ah, my water, my water..."

    Seeing the clean water rushing away, the conflict broke out completely, and what was caught was smashed, and the two sides were beaten to death.

    One refused to admit it, and the other refused to let him go.

    On impulse, the kitchen knife slashed wildly!

    The residents on the lower floors went completely insane, kicking the doors with knives and shouting, "Who the hell will you rush things down, I will chop you up for dinner.

    " A few impenetrable doors, he suddenly woke up after running away, fell down on the stairs and cried bitterly, like a collapsed and helpless child.

    It's just that no one cares.

    The heat rises too fast, before the sun is at its peak, the temperature has reached 43 degrees, and the indoor temperature on the top floor has also reached 39 degrees, and the wind blown by the fan is hot.

    Gouzi stopped eating completely, fell to the ground, stuck out his tongue and smashed it.

    In order to resist the extreme cold, the dog has grown extremely thick hair to keep out the cold, but now it is seamlessly connected to the extreme heat, and it can only rely on its tongue to dissipate heat.

    Jiang Ning dragged it to the toilet cruelly, and shaved off the dog's hair.

    Not to mention being ugly and crying by myself, even the bunnies were so scared that they quickly hid.

    Find out the constant temperature clothes and put them on the dog decisively.

    At first, Gouzi refused, but... Hey, cool, it, Hu Hansan, is back!

    The glass was hot from the sun and shone blindingly.

    The relentless heat wave hits the face, and it feels like the air is distorted.

    Lu Yu was screaming outside, he went to fetch water from the roof, and the plastic slippers... melted.

    Sticky to the concrete floor, if he hadn't run fast, the slippers would have melted into ice cream.

    "Wow, this sunlight is poisonous."

    Just for a while, he felt his face and arms were scorching hot while wearing short sleeves, and when he looked down, he found that his arms were red.

    Zhang Chao was so conscientious that he didn't comfort him, so he took a thermometer to test it.

    Obediently, the surface temperature is 80!

    This is a disaster on the top floor, even if you stay in the room and only pant, sweat keeps coming out.

    When Jiang Ning opened the door, he saw two foolish people going upstairs with umbrellas, betting as they walked, "Trust me, I will definitely be able to explode popcorn."

    They really... Zheng Weili didn't care.

    But when she came to 1803, she realized that Zheng Weili had more energy than she wanted.

    She has come to be an aunt, and the sanitary napkins have long been used up, and she has been supported by plant ash and paper towels for the past few months.

    It's okay to say that it's extremely cold, but now it's extremely hot, and people suffer when lying down, let alone visiting relatives.

    "Why didn't you say it earlier?"

    Jiang Ning went back to her home, and took 10 packs of sanitary napkins from the space, including daily and night use, and did not forget to find a few small underwear.

    She had already stocked up quite a bit, and bought a lot at the mall for zero yuan. Anyway, the dog didn't need it, and it was more than enough for one person.

    When giving it to Zheng Weili, she did not forget to use teasing as a shield, "Why didn't you say it before? Fortunately, I found someone to change a lot in the extreme cold."

    Zheng Weili didn't want to say it, but this thing is too precious. No one can find it, who knows that Jiang Ning has such a wide network.

    "Thank you."

    "It's charged, thank you." Jiang Ning took out the deduction book, "I'll give you the cost price of the replacement, 2 gold rings, and 3 packs of freeze-dried." "So cheap?" Zheng

    Weili Surprised, "Is there still a chance to change more?"

    "Then we have to wait for the water to recede, and find a chance to ask."

    The two were chatting, and Zhang Chao and Lu Yu, who were sweating profusely, came down from the roof, "Come on Come and eat popcorn."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 238 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
6.7K 168 17
"The thought of even being near you brings me disgust!! " He shouted and it shook me to my soul. I knew this was an agreement but his hate was not s...
71.5K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
124K 2.5K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174265/ Author: Xue Ye Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 109 End (Revised) (2) rebirt...