Natural disasters, I won by h...

By pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Check 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Chapter 31 - 40

1.8K 31 38
By pinqu_

ʚChapter 31
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    If you want to find good wood, there are no shopping malls and office buildings, and museums have been flooded.

    But there is one more place, maybe you can try your luck.

    Fengcheng is the world's largest furniture production base, and the International Furniture Expo Center built in Congle Town has become a 4a-level landmark building, and the Global Furniture Expo is held every year as scheduled.

    This year is just the 30th anniversary, and the exhibition is unprecedentedly grand. As early as half a year ago, it has placed overwhelming advertisements through various channels.

    Jiang Ning carefully recalled that the original exhibition date should be three days before the typhoon.

    The exhibition will last for half a month, so it is not over yet.

    What kind of grand scene will it be in the Expo Center where the world's top furniture gathers?

    Jiang Ning doesn't care. After all, foreign furniture rarely uses wood, but domestic retro furniture may not.

    She had seen an advertisement, a large furniture company advertised that it seemed to use thousand-year-old red sandalwood to make a Qiangongbabu bed, as well as a complete set of furniture in the house, with a starting price of nine figures.

    Over the past few years, Chinese people have become more and more culturally confident, and the trend of retro furniture has followed.

    In order to attract gimmicks, the Expo Center borrowed a root of ebony as a treasure of the exhibition.

    Not only ebony, but also many valuable woods, such as huanghuali, old mountain sandalwood, rosewood, etc., were also taken to the Expo Center, taking the opportunity to promote furniture culture to the world.

    Jiang Ning had to go, and he had to act immediately.

    The Expo Center was built in Congle Town, about 40 kilometers away from the urban area. The water flow along the way is intricate, but it is still worth visiting once.

    The three of Zheng Weili went out to collect building materials, and Jiang Ning knocked on the door of 1801, "I'll go out for a walk."

    1801 had no objection, "Be careful."

    He went downstairs with a bag for the assault boat, and happened to meet him on the 17th floor. Su Mengyao, she came up with Yu Qingqing from 1202.

    The corners of Su Mengyao's eyes were red, and tears came as soon as she said it, "Ah Ning, Ah Jian is injured, and now only you can save him, please do your best to save him.

    " go downstairs.

    Unexpectedly, Su Mengyao insisted, "A-Ning, we are schoolmates, you can't just ignore death."

    Her voice was not low, and her crying attracted the neighbors on the 17th floor to open the door.

    Jiang Ning drew his knife and cut it.

    Su Mengyao screamed and dodged, half of her black waist-length hair was cut off, and they fell to the ground.

    Before she could recover, she was kicked to the ground by Jiang Ning.

    She was shocked and stunned with pear blossoms and rain, staring at Jiang Ning like an executioner with wide eyes, and forgot to cry.

    Jiang Ning stepped on her chest and said, "If you want to kill me, the elder loves to hit me with a gun, I don't mind sending you to Hades." He didn't let go, stomping on her chest, his eyes were extremely

    indifferent.

    Su Mengyao felt that her ribs were about to be broken, and her face was pale from suffocation.

    Yu Qingqing took two steps back, "Jiang Ning, Mengyao just wants you to save Ah Jian, it's fine if you don't save her, why bother to hurt someone?" "

    She's mentally ill, and you are also mentally ill?"

    Jiang Ning Leng glanced at her, "The 18th floor is not a hospital, and I'm not a doctor. Why don't you send the wounded to the hospital if you have assault boats? You have to find me, a person who has only studied Chinese medicine for a year and hasn't even learned the superficial aspects. Are you an idiot?"

    Yu Qingqing was stunned, and explained: "But our assault boat is out of fuel, and it's raining so much." "

    Then you just watch him die, why are you throwing the blame on me? "

    Jiang Ning mocked, "You are really friends, you don't want to take risks, and you don't want to be condemned by your conscience, so you want to pass the responsibility on to me?"

    When she said this, Yu Qingqing was a little dazed.

    It is true that Jiang Ning has only studied medicine for one year, and the first year is basically theoretical knowledge, but Su Mengyao said it very firmly, even they think so, so she also subconsciously felt this way.

    Now that I think about it, it is really embarrassing for others.

    "Why don't you lend us the assault boat and we'll send Ah Jian to the hospital?"

    "If you want to be the Virgin Mary, you can do it yourself." Jiang Ning walked up to her and mocked, "You were cheated so badly that you just wanted to put the girl in the hospital." Shall I fall into the water too?"

    Yu Qingqing's face was pale, as if struck by lightning, her eyes were extremely complicated.

    Ignoring her who was stabbed to death, Jiang Ning continued to walk downstairs.

    When reaching the 6th floor, Yu Qingqing suddenly chased him down, "Stop."

    Jiang Ning continued to go down.

    Yu Qingqing was indignant, "You knew they had bad intentions, why didn't you remind me?"

    "Who are you?" Jiang Ning asked back, "

    Why should I remind you?" There are so many hungry people, but you only want to give food to Yang Weicong? He brought a group of people to your house, you can refuse, why not? You really didn’t notice it after a meal, and you still want to win

    him Favor?

    Now that you are aware of it, why do you still hang out with them?"

    Looking at Yu Qingqing, she knew how stupid she was in her previous life.

    Why not tell her? Because it's useless to tell, no one is more stupid than the other, everyone has their own calculations.

    She also noticed it in her previous life, she wanted to win his favor but it was because of face.

    After Yang Weicong coaxed a few sweet words to serve him with delicious food, her whole body floated up, wishing to give him her heart and soul.

    At this time, if a stranger pops up suddenly, saying that he has bad intentions and wants to eat up his family, or that he wants to save food when the end of the world comes, she will jump out and call him crazy before Yang Weicong speaks.

    Which love brain is not like this?

    So, why did Jiang Ning say that!

    Besides, after Yu Qingqing saw their faces clearly, he still pretended to be stupid and collude, what good was it?

    "I didn't. If you had reminded me earlier, I wouldn't have taken out the food."

    Yu Qingqing didn't want to face her mistake, her voice was a little crying, "Why are you so cruel, why didn't you tell me Yang Weicong that he Just a beast?"

    Tears flowed out as he spoke, crying uncontrollably.

    Jiang Ning reminded, "You'd better cry louder, maybe he's upstairs listening."

    Yu Qingqing was startled, and subconsciously covered her mouth.

    Look, we will continue to fight together.

    No one can wake up a person who pretends to be asleep, Jiang Ning has no responsibility and no obligation.

    Sit on the assault boat and head towards the Expo Center in the torrential rain.

    In view of the unknown danger, Jiang Ning put on the life jacket and the diving equipment was also on standby in the space.

    However, she was very courageous, and she drove the assault boat fairly well, avoiding several eddies in a row.

    Calm and calm, I drove more than 40 kilometers for more than an hour. From a distance, I saw the huge and artistic Expo Center standing in the flood.

    There are many rivers and water networks in Fengcheng. There are several rivers converging in the Expo Center alone. Next to it is the provincial road ring road and the overpass, so the traffic extends in all directions.

    The more this kind of place, the more complicated the water flow.

    Jiang Ning cheered up, saw several vortexes in front of him, and immediately rushed over...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 32
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Accelerate violently, drift forward at a turn.

    It shook so badly that I almost threw myself out.

    Fortunately, the balance of hands and feet was stabilized, and I successfully arrived at the Expo Center after making a big circle.

    Although the Expo Center has only 12 floors, the pavilion has a high floor and looks magnificent.

    Jiang Ning floated around, but didn't see anyone inside or the broken glass.

    According to the industrial layout, Congle Town is centered on furniture manufacturing, and the surrounding area is dominated by factories. The commercial residences are on the other side of the river, and even the shadows are invisible in the torrential rain.

    Looking up, there are floods all around, only the Expo Center stands broken.

    The glass is so thick that it cannot be broken with a hammer.

    Jiang Ning used a window breaker and knocked it out several times before successfully breaking it.

    As worthy of being a 4a tourist attraction, the Expo Center covers a large area. Unfortunately, the magnificent hall has been submerged in the flood, but looking up, you can see the magnificent momentum.

    The darkness swallowed up all the brilliance, and now I can only look at all kinds of fashionable furniture around me with the light of the flashlight.

    Intricate waters, well protected Expo Center.

    Or the expo center didn't have the survival supplies needed by the survivors. In short, it was not destroyed before Jiang Ning came.

    There are furniture everywhere, only you can't imagine, there is nothing they can't make.

    Chinese style, European style, American style, African style, Korean style, modern, post-modern, classical, neoclassical, pastoral, cyberpunk...

    Global furniture gathers together, and the modeling creativity is even more colorful. Only you can't think of it, without them. not come out.

    Jiang Ning was not in a hurry, but went straight to the furniture museum on the top floor.

    The Expo Center was powered off, and it was pitch black everywhere, so empty that only the sound of footsteps echoed.

    There is no elevator and it is a waste of time. After detours and finally climbed to the top floor, the soles of the feet are sore and numb.

    The entire floor is full of historical exhibits, including photo exhibitions and physical exhibitions, all kinds of wood, ancient or broken or complete furniture.

    Holding a flashlight, he shuttled through the various exhibition areas, and after walking for about half an hour, he finally arrived at position C. A piece of wood about four meters long and irregularly mottled in shape appeared in front of Shen Ning.

    This is ebony.

    Buried underground for thousands of years, even tens of thousands of years of abrasion and creation, the "mummy" of plants that looks like wood is not wood, and stone is not stone.

    The spirit of ten thousand trees, known as the fossil in the wood, is known as the legend of one or two ebony and one or two gold.

    Jiang Ning couldn't estimate its value. After all, no matter how precious it was, it couldn't fill the stomach, and it was worthless to the survivors.

    The ebony quilt is covered in transparent glass, and it is not easy to take it out.

    Explosion-proof glass, no matter how hard you hit it with a hammer, it will not break.

    Jiang Ning put on the mask, took out the chainsaw from the space, and the piercing sound kept ringing.

    After a lot of effort, the explosion-proof glass was successfully sawed open, and a fragrant smell came out.

    Not to mention, the smell of ebony is really good.

    There is no time to waste, quickly put this baby into the space.

    Continue with the chainsaw, Nanhai huanghuali, agarwood, lobular red sandalwood, all kinds of furniture and wood, the valuable ones are covered with glass, and the others are cordoned off to prevent tourists from touching them.

    Jiang Ning can't see which ones have aura, anyway, just throw them into the space.

    Walking and walking, I finally saw the Qiangongbabu bed made of red sandalwood.

    Finely crafted, beautiful and impeccable.

    Just in the dark, it looked a little eerie.

    The volume is too large, the living room is almost occupied by the RV, and there is no way to fit a large bed.

    She can only roll up her sleeves and tear them apart!

    After dismantling and throwing it in, all the supporting tables, chairs, benches and dressers will not fall into the space.

    There are also a lot of ancient furniture made of other materials, such as Hu tables, Taishi chairs, chaise longue chairs, etc., and many others that cannot be named.

    To be honest, my hands were sweating when I smashed the display case glass, even though I wore several layers of veils on my face.

    It was the last days of natural disasters. If it was a peaceful era, she would have to go in and step on the sewing machine to death.

    Knock, beat, even wooden sticks.

    Jiang Ning was so tired that he was sweating profusely and felt dizzy.

    Find a place to sit and rest, take out chocolate to replenish energy, and drink another can of Red Bull.

    When the spirit is a little better, turn off the flashlight and flash into the space.

    There are a lot of dilapidated furniture scattered in the space, but most of them have disappeared.

    Jiang Ning was shocked by the scene in front of him. The living room was about 30 square meters larger, and there was a spiral staircase leading to the second floor.

    The kitchen and toilet in the room are all bigger, and the master bedroom even has an extra cloakroom.

    After counting and counting, one more bedroom and study room were added.

    Yes, it is now four bedrooms, two living rooms, three toilets and a study, and the spiral staircase only reaches the top of the wall. It seems that there is still a chance to continue to expand.

    What's even more shocking is that the Black Soil Garden was only 20 square meters last time, and now it's... 300 square meters?

    Jiang Ning was right, the old and spiritual wood is really good!

    Thanks to ebony, thanks to red sandalwood, and thanks to all the elves who dedicated their lives to the space.

    As for those that are not recognized by the space, she does not intend to throw them away, they can be used as firewood when it is extremely cold.

    This trip is super value, probably an extra 400 square meters, or 1200 cubic meters.

    Out of the space, Jiang Ning went down one floor.

    The two floors are covered with Chinese-style furniture, and there are too many things to collect, so she can only pick up expensive ones and throw them into the space based on her own feelings.

    Throw them all in the garden, layer upon layer.

    Space can be eaten as soon as it can be eaten, and if it can’t be eaten, it can be taken out and replaced later.

    With an extra 1,200 cubic meters, Jiang Ning has a lot of confidence. As long as he can't die, he will stock up on it.

    The eighth floor has a service hall, a screening room, more than a dozen restaurants, coffee shops, bakeries and convenience stores, which should be places for tourists and guests participating in the exhibition to rest.

    All the meat and vegetables are bad, but in order to receive the guests of the expo, the restaurant has prepared a lot of stocks in advance. There are tens of thousands of catties of rice noodles and miscellaneous grains, and more than 300 barrels of oil, and the variety is very rich, as well as various Seasonings, tea wine drinks, etc.

    I even found 20 unopened bottles of top-quality caviar and 30 bottles of Lafite red wine in a high-end western restaurant, all of which were still within the shelf life.

    The refrigerator for storing precious ingredients has its own power storage box. The three large refrigerators are full of steaks, lamb chops, foie gras, Tania blue lobster, Parmesan cheese and so on.

    Unexpectedly, the windfall was so great that Jiang Ning even took away all the refrigerators.

    Convenience stores and bakeries have everything except expired and moldy products.

    The coffee beans, sugar, milk, and even the coffee machine in the cafe have been removed.

    After sweeping everything down, there were more than a hundred cubic meters of supplies alone.

    I went around the eighth floor and found that there is a large maintenance supply department with two high-power generators in it.

    In such a large expo center, if there is a power outage, the generator should be used for temporary emergency.

    To run a generator, you have to run on diesel.

    Jiang Ning looked around in the engine room, but found no diesel...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 33 Diesel in hand
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning pried the warehouse of the supply department of the maintenance department and finally found diesel in a room.

    160l/barrel, there are 30 barrels, that is, 4800 liters.

    It coincides with an international exhibition and a once-in-a-century typhoon. It is impossible to stockpile only so much diesel to make emergency preparations for power outages in advance.

    So, she pried all the places that could be pried, and sure enough, she found that the other two rooms also had diesel oil, all of which added up to a total of 1.6 tons.

    Both the assault boat and the RV can use diesel, which is enough for her to use for a long time, and they can all be put into the space when she gets excited.

    In fact, there are several solar storage boxes in the space, but who would make a choice? take them all!

    Pick up the tools, dismantle the generator as completely as possible, pack it together with the tools and accessories of the maintenance department, and take it away.

    On the seventh floor and below are modern furniture of various styles, Jiang Ning continued to collect them as he walked.

    In fact, she prefers modern furniture. The designers fully consider the pain points of the dwellers, and many of them have folding functions.

    With an extra 1,200 cubic meters, Jiang Ning took what he could, which was extremely capricious.

    Beds, latex mattresses, sofas, wardrobes, TV cabinets, bedside tables, tables, chairs, benches, rocking chairs... When you are

    tired, sit down and rest, and check in time.

    Only part of the wooden furniture that was collected later disappeared. It seems that the merchants have deep routines, and most of them sell dog meat on sheepskin. The space is a proper treasure-appraisal machine.

    Going up the spiral staircase, there is an additional living room, but the rest remains unchanged.

    Sweeping all the way to the fifth floor, except for what you can enjoy, you should choose durable leather. There is no need to put on airs in the last days, otherwise the replacement that will be taken out at that time will easily attract suspicion.

    After spending too much time in the Expo Center, I took out my mobile phone and found that it was already three o'clock in the afternoon.

    He left in the assault boat and found two commercial houses under construction on the way back.

    Thinking of the house collapsed in the earthquake and the ruins everywhere, she hesitated for a while and drove the assault boat there.

    The commercial housing has been completed and is in the decoration stage, and many materials have been transferred to the floors.

    Jiang Ning uncovered tarpaulins, sand, cement, lime powder, glass doors and windows, ceramic tiles, waterproof coatings, etc.

    The renovation progress is different, and the materials stacked on each floor are slightly different.

    Sand is easy to come by and there is no need to waste space.

    Others are difficult to regenerate. Even if the government rebuilds later, not everything can be produced.

    As Jiang Ning walked up, he collected it into the space, and piled it all up in the black soil garden.

    She found that since the second floor of the space was raised, the accommodating height of the garden has changed accordingly, and it is at the same height as the second floor.

    This change means that the available area of ​​the garden has changed from 900 cubic meters to 1800 cubic meters.

    Fortunately, building materials don't take up much space, so I collected all the ones I found.

    The garden does not keep fresh. Jiang Ning did not forget to put away the waterproof shade cloth to cover the cement lime powder waterproof paint and so on.

    After putting away the things, I suddenly thought of those safes in the space.

    So take them all out and pry them open!

    The sound of the alarm was harsh, and she plugged her ears tightly with earplugs, and gradually pried open the safe door.

    The four safes in the jade store are empty!

    It seems that all the space has been swallowed up.

    Then he pried the owner's personal collection, and actually dropped a gun from it.

    Uh, can this be collected?

    Sure enough, the tyrants love to challenge the criminal law without exception.

    In addition to the pistol, there are 2 boxes of ammunition inside, a total of 200 bullets.

    Even in the last days, it is as difficult as heaven for ordinary people to have.

    This is a surprise. Although Jiang Ning has never touched the real one, there is a shooting club in the school, and she shoots with rubber bullets. She is still somewhat accurate.

    With this thing, I can sleep more peacefully. Thank you again for your dedication.

    Now there is the last safe left, which was found in Ba Dao's office.

    Shouldn't this be illegal?

    Just opened it, a box full of paper.

    No, it's money to be precise.

    A stack of ten thousand, a full 100 stacks.

    One million, all brand new banknotes.

    This is what Jiang Ning did not expect. If she could get this money before the natural disaster...well, she might be stepping on a sewing machine.

    Although the banknotes have not yet been invalidated, they have depreciated greatly, but it is better than nothing.

    Put the money in the backpack and throw the safe into the flood.

    The 18th floor is barely considered a team, and it is not easy to come out alone. Jiang Ning took out his mobile phone to check the offline map, wanting to see what other places worth visiting nearby.

    There is a commercial science and technology museum, but it is in Guangdong City next door.

    Guangdong City is the provincial capital, but the Commercial Science and Technology Museum is built in the suburbs, only 20 kilometers away from Congle Town.

    In addition to continuing to expand the space, she doesn't have anything that is clearly lacking, such as ships, planes, etc. Don't even think about it, just walk around and see, maybe you can find something useful to you.

    After confirming the route, go to Guangdong City Commercial Science and Technology Museum.

    It took almost an hour to be unfamiliar with the route, and there were only two floors of the Science and Technology Museum still above the water.

    There are many people in Guangdong City, and the science and technology museum has been searched countless times, and it is in a mess everywhere. Almost all the materials that can help them survive have been moved away.

    Just as I was about to leave after walking around, the light of the flashlight accidentally caught an orange ball.

    The round one is like a ping-pong ball, with a bright color and a diameter of about 3 meters.

    This is... an escape pod?

    Jiang Ning had inadvertently posted on the video, an escape pod for earthquake and tsunami protection.

    Picking up the brochure on the ground, she really guessed it right.

    Made of three layers of metal shell materials that have passed the aerospace grade test, it can not only withstand external impacts from sharp objects, but also withstand high temperature and high pressure environments without deformation, and has strong protection capabilities.

    The escape cabin is equally strong, with high-energy welding technology and the design of seat belts and shock-absorbing seats, people can hide in the escape capsule with a full sense of security.

    The latest upgraded version exhibited this time includes GPS positioning system, oxygen, lighting and other equipment, drinking water and food.

    The storage of drinking water and the amount of food are determined by the internal space. A single escape cabin can store 5 days, and an escape cabin for 5-10 people can store for half a month.

    The diameter of the single-person model is 0.8 meters, and the height in front of the eyes is about 3 meters, which should be the largest one.

    Jiang Ning opened the hatch, and sure enough, there were six shock-absorbing seats.

    The space is quite wide, and the hands and feet can be stretched out. It has a mini toilet processor, and there is a water storage bubble at the bottom, which can float in the water. There are many closed grids around, which should be used to store daily necessities, and a medical first aid kit. .

    When an earthquake or tsunami comes, you can hide inside to isolate yourself from disasters outside.

    When the disaster stops, trigger the emergency signal device and wait for the rescuers to arrive.

    Judging from the location, there should be a single-person escape pod, but it has been removed.

    And the one in front of me is too heavy, even if several people work together, they can't lift it up.

    Jiang Ning tried it and couldn't push it, so he decisively put it in the space and stored it. Maybe it can be used when an earthquake comes?

    Come today, it's a treasure.

    It was getting late, Jiang Ning withdrew decisively.

    Back in Jinrong Community, the sky was so overcast that it was almost dark.

    Just when I was about to enter the community, I found that there was a gang of people not far away, and there was a fierce dog barking...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 34
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    With blurred vision, Jiang Ning took out the binoculars.

    I saw a few men and women standing in two rubber boats, holding wooden forks and iron rods in their hands, and kept beating towards the window sill extending from the fifth floor.

    On the windowsill stood a wet dog barking wildly at them with its fangs bared.

    "Quick, kill it, we'll have meat tonight."

    The men and women looked extremely excited, and kept raising the weapons in their hands, making the dog dodge in embarrassment but refused to admit defeat at all, confronting each other fiercely.

    The natural disaster was caught off guard, and everyone had no time to prepare. All the food was soaked in water, and many people were starved to death.

    Seeing a dog nowadays, even if it is skinny, can make people have a good meal, right?

    This is meat, who would not want it!

    All eyes glowed green, wishing they could swallow it alive.

    Jiang Ning didn't want to care about it at first, but the moment he saw the dog's face, his whole body trembled.

    It's Coke!

    It's her name.

    Coke was abandoned by his owner and sold to a dog meat restaurant. When he was slaughtered, he suddenly resisted and bit the boss to escape.

    With nowhere to go, it wandered around the university town, often staying near the snack bars across the street in the community, and was often chased away by the shop owner.

    At that time, Jiang Ning was reselling dog food, and every time he encountered it, he would sprinkle dog food or throw a piece of ham.

    The only difference between a dog abandoned by its owner and a baby abandoned by its parents is that humans still have orphanages, and stray dogs will be exterminated if they are caught.

    At first it was very cautious, very resistant to Jiang Ning's approaching, and every time it waited for her to leave and go far away before eating.

    After getting familiar with it gradually, although it is also vigilant and resistant, it will stick its head out behind the tree and watch her secretly.

    Later, I fell in love with Yang Weicong, and always racked my brains to get close to him. I didn't even start the dog food business, so I couldn't even think of Coke.

    Let's meet again, it's already an extremely cold period.

    Jiang Ning didn't know how it survived. All the hair on its body fell out, it was covered with pus-filled chilblains, and it was so thin that only its skeleton remained.

    But even so, when he saw her being bullied by a few villains, he rushed forward and bit them frantically.

    If it hadn't jumped at her, the baseball bat would have hit her on the head.

    In order to protect her, Cole was beaten to death with sticks, and he didn't let go of the dog's mouth that was biting the man's wrist until he died.

    She was alive, but it was killed for cooking and eating.

    When she was reborn, she searched for it several times, but she couldn't find it no matter what.

    Thinking about how ridiculous it is, she poured out her heart and soul to Yang Weicong, but he watched her being beaten to death by the devil.

    And the stray dogs she occasionally feeds protect her with their lives.

    "Coke."

    Seeing each other again, Jiang Ning burst into tears.

    Without any hesitation, she rushed over in the charging boat, "Coke!"

    The horse dog standing stubbornly on the windowsill couldn't help but his eyes lit up when he heard the sound, and subconsciously followed the sound to look over.

    One lost his mind, was hit heavily with a stick, and let out a miserable scream.

    Turning his head, he jumped towards the assailant, biting frantically.

    The rubber boat shook violently, Coke bit the assailant's body, and the people next to him came to help, and the sticks came down one after another.

    It dodges left and right, and jumps flexibly.

    Instead, the stick fell on the bitten person, who uttered a mournful wail.

    The other rubber boat rowed over, but because the current was too fast to control, the two rubber boats collided, and two of them fell into the water without standing still, "Ah, help, help me..." Before they could

    return Overwhelmed, Coke jumped and rushed towards the oncoming rubber boat.

    The horse dog has a strong jumping ability and directly knocked people down...

    In just a few rounds, three people fell into the water and successfully bit two people.

    One took out a knife and stabbed it hard.

    Jiang Ning ran over with his assault boat and knocked over the rubber boat. At the same time, he made a sharp turn and said, "Coke."

    Coke slammed his front and rear feet hard, and his bony body jumped three or four meters away, landing firmly on the ground. Jiang Ning boarded the assault boat.

    The motor roared, and the flood water splashed.

    When they thumped and climbed into the rubber boat, there was no shadow of the assault boat.

    The sky was overcast, and they couldn't even see the woman's face clearly.

    The dog meat stew was not eaten, and even several people were injured, what a fucking bad luck!

    Everyone kept swearing.

    The assault boat rushed into the community and stopped downstairs in the unit. Jiang Ning's vision was blurred by the rain. She couldn't wait to reach out to hug Coke, but Coke backed away, her eyes full of vigilance and defense.

    Its condition is very bad, its mouth is bleeding, most of its hair has fallen out, and there are many mottled scars.

    It can be seen that it is not the first time that it is surrounded by humans like this today.

    In order to survive in the last days, there is nothing that cannot be done.

    Not to mention stray dogs, before the typhoon, many people in the community kept pets, and the shit-shoveling officers treated their pets better than themselves, but how can they still be seen now?

    Jiang Ning didn't dare to think, how did it survive this time?

    "Coke, don't be afraid." Jiang Ning tried to appease it, "We will live together in the future, as long as I have a bite to eat, you won't be hungry." However,

    it is still far away from her, and its defenses have not relaxed at all.

    Jiang Ning didn't even have the chance to get close to it, let alone touch it.

    After thinking about it, she took out the ham sausage from her bag, tore open the package and threw it over.

    Even though the delicious food was in front of him, Coke, who was hungry, was still vigilant. He slowly approached and smelled it, then swallowed it in one gulp, and then continued to stare at her.

    Jiang Ning tore ten ham sausages before he could barely touch its head.

    Facing her invitation to take care of her, Ke Le was unwilling and wanted to jump into the flood to swim away.

    A stray dog ​​is not only wary, but also has a high IQ. It knows that this is a human territory, and if it enters it, it will be stewed in an iron pot.

    That's how those stupid fellows die!

    After finally finding it, Jiang Ning couldn't let it go, so he quickly took out another chicken leg.

    Then I took out the dog food in the backpack and showed it, "Coke, as long as you follow me, you will be full in the future." The

    dog food was swept from the supermarket. At that time, she was racing against the flood. She swept whatever she caught and came back to clean it up. Only then did I realize that I had brought a lot of dog food and pet cans with me.

    I was not willing to throw it away, thinking about mixing it in the feed to raise rabbits.

    Unexpectedly, it was prepared for Coke somewhere.

    Coke's eyes were fixed on the bag of dog food, as if caught in some kind of memory.

    Jiang Ning held the bag of dog food, and when he heard the sound, his saliva dripped down.

    Finally, it gave in.

    Jiang Ning successfully landed with it, the hard heart is like melted chocolate, silky smooth and sweet and fragrant.

    In this dirty end of the world, she finally no longer walks alone in the dark, and found a partner who can depend on life and death.

    "Wow, dog, there is a dog!"

    "Grandma, I want to eat dog meat."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 35 You hit me for a dog?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    When I first entered the unit building, I was soon found with a dog, and I was so greedy that I wanted to beat him up and eat meat.

    Coke exploded his hair, bared his teeth and entered the attack state, his dog eyes were full of murderous intent.

    Jiang Ning drew his knife, "Whoever wants to eat my dog, stand up."

    Everyone was shocked, when did the 18th floor have a dog?

    Animals, they don't even have food, how dare the 18th floor keep a dog!

    Give food to dogs, but don't give them food?

    Soon, anger welled up in his heart.

    "Nonsense, this is a stray dog ​​outside." A sharp-eyed person recognized Coke, "It often lies on the opposite side of the community, I have seen it several times." "Yes, I have seen it several times,

    once My child was almost bitten."

    "If you hit it, everyone will share it equally."

    Jiang Ning raised his knife and chopped up the trash can next to the corridor, "If you want to eat meat, you have to ask me if my knife agrees."

    Thinking of her cutting someone The head was like splitting a watermelon, and everyone took a few steps back in fright.

    But there are still some people who are not reconciled, "Little girl, this dog is not yours, so you can't be so domineering."     "It's mine as long as it's with

    me."

Half of you, we will share the rest."

    Others nodded, "This is a good way, let her take the big head, and we can have some soup."

    "I don't like eating dog meat." Jiang Ning sneered, pointing the knife in his hand at the proposed The man struck at his body, "Your meat should be good!"

    "Ah..."

    The man backed up a few steps in fright, and fell to the ground with a plop, with unknown liquid seeping out of his pants.

    Made, she really dared to kill.

    Fortunately, he didn't hit a vital point, but his arm was cut and bleeding.

    Now, no matter how unwilling they were, no one dared to ask for meat, and could only watch her take the dog upstairs.

    Just as he was forced to retreat, Yang Weicong hit the gun again.

    "Jiang Ning, you are so cold-blooded!" He rushed out of the room and shouted angrily at Jiang Ning, "Are you satisfied now? Ah Jian is dead!" Several other

    people stood at the door, staring at her sullenly, He didn't intend to dissuade Yang Weicong at all.

    Before Jiang Ning could speak, Coke rushed over and bit Yang Weicong's leg.

    Unexpectedly, Yang Weicong let out a deafening scream, and smashed the stick in his hand towards its head.

    Coke jumped away flexibly, the dog's eyes were full of killing.

    It was this beast, who said it was too dirty and smelly and was full of lice, so the excrement shovelers would throw it into the dog meat restaurant.

    It was because of this beast that Jiang Ning cut off its dog food, and after that, he ignored it.

    Gouzi held his grudge, and rushed towards him again.

    Yang Weicong was so frightened that he kept waving the stick.

    Jiang Ning went over with a knife and forced him back a few steps.

    "Ah Ning, you beat me for a dog?" Yang Weicong was very angry, his face was a bit hideous, "Are you crazy? It's just a dog." "It's a dog, but you are not a person

    . "

    "Is it reasonable for you to kill Ah Jian?"

    The brain circuit of this kind of person is really amazing, Jiang Ning couldn't help laughing, "I chopped Ah Jian?"     Yang

    Weicong, "..."

Send him to the hospital and watch him die?"

    Yang Weicong was so choked that his face turned ugly, "If it wasn't for your cold-bloodedness and unwillingness to delay the rescue, you would not lend us money..."

    "Do you want to make a face?" Jiang Ning looked at them coldly, "If I were you, as long as there is still a little blood, I would use a knife to kill the person who slashed Ah Jian, kill one for revenge, and kill two to make money. In the end, all of

    you They are all cowards, so let it be if they dare not come to the door for revenge, and put his death on me, and specially catch women to bully, is soft rice so delicious?" "

    Who, who the hell eats soft rice?"

    "How much? Ruanfan, don't you know?"

    Jiang Ning sneered, "Also, who gave you the courage to jump repeatedly in front of me?"

    After speaking, he stabbed Yang Weicong's thigh with a knife.

    Yang Weicong fell to the ground screaming, and others hurried up to help him, "Jiang Ning, please speak up, you are going too far."

    Jiang Ning walked upstairs, "This time I stabbed my leg, next time I stabbed my heart , Cherish the chance of being alive."

    No one dared to rush forward, their faces were full of resentment.

    Su Mengyao, whose hair had been shaved off, stood behind the door, her nose was crooked with anger, a bunch of useless trash!

    As soon as he went up to the 17th floor, Jiang Ning was shocked by the scene in front of him.

    Hedgehogs grew on the door at the stairway.

    To be precise, there are countless iron nails welded to the door, or the kind with the nails pointing outwards.

    Not just one, but all three doors.

    Not to mention people, even mice can't get in.

    And three men and one woman were busy in full swing, and the sparks from electric welding were flying everywhere, emitting a dazzling light.

    Seeing her coming up, Zhang Chao took off his protective mask, "Ah Ning, how about seeing our fortress?"

    When they were looking for materials, they found acetylene welded in the real estate, and they got steel bars and nails back, and turned the 18th floor into a building. Build an impenetrable fortress, so that you can sleep peacefully at night, so that you don't always have to worry about someone breaking in.

    Regarding Zhang Chao and Lu Yu's ideas, Jiang Ning didn't know what to say other than thumbs up.

    It is rumored that there are supplies on the 18th floor, it is strange that there is no credit for Yang Weicong and Su Mengyao.

    Instead of worrying about it, it's better to build layers of hard protection.

    Zhuge Liang is the best of the three cobblers, perhaps this is the strength of this team.

    Jiang Ning was very happy, at least she couldn't think of such an idea.

    "Wow, you brought a dog back?" Zhang Chao's eyes lit up, and he said excitedly, "Lu Yu, we have stewed dog meat tonight."

    Coke turned around resolutely, was tired, didn't want to love anymore, and left!

    Jiang Ning knelt down to appease Zhang Chao, and yelled at Zhang Chao: "My dog, if you dare to touch a hair of it, I will stew you first." "When did you raise a dog?"

    Zhang Chao Surprised, "It looks like a stray dog."

    "Is it the stray dog ​​at the gate of the community?" Lu Yu felt a bit like it, "A Ning used to feed it with things." "

    It saved my life before." Jiang Ning looked serious, and said the ugly words first, "I didn't bring it back for you to eat. If you dare to make up with it, I will not be polite." I searched for dried yak meat, sausages and ham sausages from the office building

    . Although Zhang Chao and the others are saving food, they are not particularly greedy for meat. It's just that in this special environment, how many people slaughter their pets and eat them, who would waste precious food to raise dogs. "

    Food, something that can save lives, how many people starve to death every day.

    Not only Zhang Chao and Lu Yu, but even Zheng Weili can't understand it.

    But Huo Yishen said amazingly, "This horse dog has a good physique. Three adults is not a problem. "

    "You still have vision." "Jiang Ning couldn't help giving him a high look, "It was rounded up by seven or eight people outside just now, but they didn't get any benefit, and even overturned the rubber boat. "

    Weak Chicken Lu Yu, "..."

    Weak Chicken Zhang Chao, "..."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 36
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    This dog has human nature, and the way it stares at them makes people creepy.

    "We are all dog lovers and firmly resist eating dog meat." Zhang Chao was the first to give in. "A-Ning, tell me not to look at me like this." How scary!

    Zheng Weili understands her feelings, but as a friend, she still persuades: "Ah Ning, I would absolutely support you in normal times, but now is a special period, and most of the food has been soaked in water.

    We just stocked up quickly, but your share will last at most six or seven months, and you don’t know what will happen in the future. The key is that this kind of large dog consumes a lot of food, so you must think carefully about it. "

    Don't regret it when you run out of food one day, then you will really be called every day, and the ground will not work.

    " To me, it is not a dog but a family member. "

    Jiang Ning gently comforted the uneasy Coke, "You can find the supplies when they are gone, and I will not abandon them. "

    Zheng Weili and the others are not meddlers, she can just think it over carefully.

    Bringing Coke into the house, Jiang Ning took out the dog food from the space, and then soaked it with goat milk.

    The goat milk was swept in the supermarket, and she hated the smell. I'm not used to it, now it's just right to drink Coke.

    After drying a large pot of dog food, Coke's withered stomach finally bulged.

    It stood in front of the sofa, staring at Jiang Ning, and tears burst out of its eyes.

    Unprepared, There was a little more expectation.

    When it cried, Jiang Ning, who was sitting on the sofa, was completely paralyzed.

    She cried with Coke in her arms, crying about the fear and unwillingness, loneliness and despair of her previous life.

    The dog's head lay on her shoulder, and her mouth It made a whining sound.

    Coke was also crying, crying that she didn’t throw her away like the last shit shoveler, not only gave her thighs, but also delicious food...Does

    it want to trust humans again? Woooooo!

    One person and one dog, hugging and crying for a long time.

    After crying, Jiang Ning lost the confusion and fear before. After

    being reborn and hoarding supplies, she just wanted to live and live longer.

    But now it is different, not only to live well After a long time, she had to protect Coke.

    After calming down, she began to check Coke's body.

    It was full of shocking new and old wounds, and there were serious skin diseases, densely packed with various ringworm spots, and the dog's head was still black, which looked extremely ugly.

    Jiang Ning fed it anti-inflammatory drugs, found a shaver and shaved off the dog's hair.

    The wound was disinfected with povidone iodine, and then sprinkled with Yunnan Baiyao.

    Without hoarding pet medicines, Jiang Ning looked through the medicine box to find a plaster with similar effects, and gently applied it to Coke.

    Coke didn't resist, but always wanted to stick out his tongue and lick it.

    He was so skinny, and his eyes became hotter after plucking his fur. Jiang Ning found out his No. 7 jersey and put it on. He patted his dog's head and said, "When you get fat, you will be handsome." Jiang Ning is not worried about

    supplies Well, there is enough space for her and Coke to eat to death, besides, there is still a black soil garden to plant.

    The ground was wet and there was no kennel, so I threw a few pieces of cardboard to cushion it, and found a dirty lazy sofa from the space.

    There is no need to teach, Coke knows that this is his kennel.

    So soft, so comfortable, and finally has a home.

    It lay down in the nest and fell asleep with tiredness.

    Jiang Ning, carrying a big backpack, knocked on the door of 1801, and then assembled at 1803.

    In front of everyone, he opened the heavy backpack.

    Zhang Chao and Lu Yu were shocked, counting the number repeatedly, "1 million?" Jiang Ning nodded, "Going out today     , I found it

    in the cashier's room of an office building."

Now facing a thick pile of money, I feel extremely depressed, "I can't spend it now if I have money." The price of

    rice has risen to 500 yuan per catty, and I can only buy one catty per day, and it is still salvaged and dried from the water.

    It can be eaten, but it is hard to say whether it will kill people.

    How do you spend so much money? You can grow hair even if you cover your hands.

    Jiang Ning vaccinated them, "It's good that we can still buy food now, but we may not be able to sell it in the future." "I can't buy it now."

    Lu Yuai inquired about the news, "It sounds like it's a purchase restriction, but actually it's released every day. The quantity is very small, and many people who queue up in the middle of the night can’t buy it.”

    However, there are reselling grains outside, which are also salvaged and dried in water, and they have been sold for 2,000 yuan per catty.

    How ironic, 1 million can only buy 500 catties of grain.

    "Is there a connection?"

    The government is catching speculators and confiscating them if they are caught. Not everyone has a connection.

    "Money will only become less and less valuable. Now more and more people are bartering, and the money may be useless one day. We have to find a way to spend it tomorrow." "If we

    can't buy food, how can we spend it?"

    "Let's buy whatever the department store sells." Jiang Ning guided towards the extreme cold, "It's October now, I used to wear short sleeves, but now I have to cover up with a quilt when I sleep. If the rain doesn't stop until winter, how will we survive?"

    However , the trio of life idiots, "Okay, let's go to the department store tomorrow to sweep the goods, and take whatever we catch."

    1801 remained silent all the time, with no emotion in his deep eyes.

    This person seemed to form a group, but he was cold and vigilant.

    His eyes are as sharp as eagles, and it seems that one glance can penetrate people's hearts, which makes Jiang Ning have a bad feeling.

    Leaving 1803, Jiang Ning was about to enter the house, but Huo Yishen suddenly said, "Jiang Ning, can I discuss something with you?" "Please tell me." "

    I

    used to be a special police officer, but I moved here after I retired due to injury. "

    Huo Yishen explained, "When I was on duty, I often teamed up with police dogs, so I have some experience in dog training.

    The horse dog you brought back is a new type of police dog. This dog not only has good physical fitness, but also has better obedience and combat effectiveness.

    If it can be trained and raised, its combat power is equal to that of several adults, which is definitely good for the 18th floor. "

    Jiang Ning was surprised. At the beginning, he did guess that he was a military police officer, but after seeing him kill without blinking an eye, he gave up the idea. He was either a professional killer or a bodyguard who took money to eliminate disasters. Unexpectedly, he turned out to be a special police officer

    .

    According to his words, he has just retired, how did he manage to kill people without blinking an eye?

    Suspicion is true, but everyone has secrets. As long as he does not do things that endanger her, Jiang Ning will not ask around.

    She retracted her mind, " What are your conditions? "

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 37 Miss, do you want food?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Even if he knows that Coke is not inferior, he still hopes that it will become stronger. After all, no one can resist the temptation of dog meat under the threat of death from hunger.

    Therefore, Coke has to become stronger.

    Huo Yishen's request is very simple, "I'll help you train the dog, and you teach Doudou how to read."

    Is this the request? Jiang Ning was a little dumbfounded, "Doudou is smart and well-behaved, you can teach it yourself."

    Huo Yishen looked unnatural, "Wen, I can't teach it." Training a dog is much easier.

    Jiang Ning was a little embarrassed, "Okay, let's exchange."

    He helped her train the dog, and she taught Doudou how to read.

    As soon as the door was opened, a black figure pounced on him, with a low whimpering voice full of anxiety and uneasiness, paws kept pawing at Jiang Ning.

    Jiang Ning patted its head, "It's okay, I won't go."

    The stray dog ​​was not easy to coax, so he was fed another ham sausage.

    But it was still anxious, and it followed Jiang Ning wherever she went, not allowing her to leave her sight.

    Today I am not only tired, but also hungry.

    The unexpected reunion with Coke is really worth celebrating. Jiang Ning took out steamed pork ribs, drunk goose, farm fried pork, and beer.

    Even if he is not hungry, the dog's eyes are still staring eagerly, and his saliva is about to come out.

    Jiang Ning put light ribs on it, and then watched a drama while eating to relax.

    Coke was so hungry that he jumped on the sofa and lay on her body, pushing her shoulders with his paws from time to time.

    Seeing that Jiang Ning was unmoved, it ran to its own rice bowl to grab it again—shit shovel, rice!

    "What a clever ghost." Jiang Ning threw a bone to it to chew on, "Don't overwhelm your stomach, and you will have delicious food every day." After

    eating, he had to teach Coke to go to the bathroom.

    Not only Coke, but also the pair of breeding rabbits and a litter of cubs.

    The balcony was still damp even though the glass was sealed, which made the rabbit wilt badly. It was much better to put a lot of cardboard on it and move it to the toilet.

    When they are matured, they are not afraid of people and wander around the house.

    Seeing the green light in the rabbit's eyes, Coke subconsciously rushed over and wanted to bite, but Jiang Ning quickly stopped it with fierce eyes, "No!" From now on,

    she will eat meat or drink porridge with Coke, completely relying on them.

    Having gotten along with her before, Coke knows her temper quite well, so she can only endure her itchy teeth.

    Not hungry now, wait until you are hungry.

    Coke understands human nature, and after more than an hour of teaching, it was solved in the basket with black garbage bags in the toilet.

    But the rabbits are not smart enough to learn no matter how they are taught, so she has to clean up several times a day.

    Jiang Ning was tired, "Coke, I will leave the task of taking care of them to you in the future."

    Be a sensible dog and share the housework for the excrement officer.

    It was already late at night when Jiang Ning was done, and Jiang Ning went to bed to rest. Unexpectedly, Coke dragged its nest to follow.

    Well, who made it feel insecure, she understands.

    I woke up several times a night, all because of the Coke.

    It is extremely sensitive to sound, and will get up if there is any movement downstairs, and will stay in front of the stainless steel door.

    The long-term wandering life has also changed the characteristics of the dog, and it will not easily make sounds to alert the enemy.

    Although it is just a unit building, it is full of life, dirty and ugly things.

    At seven o'clock in the morning, I was woken up by the anxious Coke.

    Opening the door, Yang Weicong's classmate kept knocking on the door downstairs, "Jiang Ning, Ah Cong was stabbed by you yesterday and bitten by your dog. Now he has a fever, you have to take responsibility for this." Jiang Ning closed the

    door , Wash and eat breakfast.

    A simple bowl of tube bone pork offal noodles, two small steamed buns.

    Coke is half a bowl of dog food and four steamed buns.

    Just after packing up here, Lu Yu knocked on the door, preparing for today's travel task - spending 1 million.

    In addition to taking care of the baby, Zheng Weili also has the task of watching the dog.

    There was an extra sandbag in the corridor, and it was Lu Yu and Zhang Chao who got it back for her. You can practice boxing if you have nothing to do, so don't use them as a target again.

    At nine o'clock in the department store, there were still huge crowds of people queuing up, but the staff's voice sounded on the horn, saying that today's food has been sold out, and if you need it, please go early tomorrow.

    "I arrived at twelve o'clock last night, why didn't it disappear?"

    "I came to line up at nine o'clock in the evening, but I still didn't get my turn."

    Immediately there were wailing and public complaints, but so what?

    Now there is an army with live ammunition, even if they rush in, they will not be able to grab food.

    With tired faces, he lingered several times with unwillingness, and finally left disappointed.

    Ninety-nine out of ten people who come to the department store come for food and other things along the way.

    The flow of people was gone, and the huge shopping mall suddenly became empty.

    Compared with the last time, the number of products this time is obviously much less, but everything that can fill the stomach has been snatched up.

    Instead, it has introduced purified tap water, and you need to bring your own water filling tool for 10 yuan per liter.

    Thinking of the floating corpse in the water, Lu Yu and Zhang Chao suddenly lost interest.

    Most of the shopping malls are electrical appliances, clothes and quilts, and department stores, etc., and they can't spend money if they have money.

    There were two rubber boats left, and Lu Yu thought about buying them as spares, but he dared to speak when he saw 50,000 yuan each.

    Jiang Ning has a clear goal and prepares them with life-saving supplies in extreme cold.

    She is not lacking, but there is no way to use it for them, and she must have a clear way.

    The scarce daily necessities have skyrocketed, but clothes and quilts have not risen much. After all, money must be spent wisely, and they all want to save money to buy food.

    Walking around, I saw a mink coat.

    The knee-high sable fur is soft to the touch and very warm to wear.

    Looking at the price, it is 49,999 yuan.

    Both men’s and women’s styles are available, and the price difference is not big. Jiang Ning ordered 7 pieces in one go, even Coke, and bought it back before changing it.

    After spending 350,000 yuan at once, Lu Yu's heart was bleeding, "Why don't you change it to something cheaper?" "Don't

    spend it now, keep it as toilet paper?"

    In addition to mink fur coats, there are also warm cotton coats, down jackets, and jackets , quilts, socks, boots, thermal underwear, etc., let them buy whatever they want.

    It's a pity that there are no pet supplies, otherwise I would have to stock up for Coke.

    While picking it, suddenly a middle-aged man came over and said in a low voice: "Miss sister, do you want food?"

    He has a wicked face, and he is not a good person at first glance.

    When Jiang Ning was buying a mink coat, he noticed that he was following him, and thought he was a pickpocket or a robber, but he didn't expect it to be a grain dealer.

    "What kind of food?"

    "Rice."

    "Soaked?"

    The middle-aged man nodded, "There are unsoaked ones, but the price is half the price."

    "What price?"

    "Soaked 2500, unsoaked 5000 "

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, "How do I know if I will die after soaking in water?"

    "Miss, don't worry, we do business with the most integrity.

    As he spoke, he took out a handful of broken rice from his pocket, the color was yellowish and dull, and it smelled nothing.

    "How much do you have?"

    "How much do you want, how much do I have."

    Jiang Ning calculated and deducted the expenses, "2000 yuan per catty, I want 250 catties." A

    middle-aged man with food in his hand, " ..."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 38
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Glancing at the man, Jiang Ning turned to Lu Yu and the others and asked them to try on the mink coats. "There are only ten pieces in the mall, and the styles and sizes may not be suitable, but the money is really not worth it." Zhang Chao teased while trying them on, "How can

    I Feel like being taken care of by a rich woman?"

    Jiang Ning looked disgusted, "I'm sorry, you are not my type."

    The two made jokes, and the man came up again, "Miss sister, if you really want it, we can discuss it."

    The four stood together, and he Dare to follow up, it should not be robbery and gangsters.

    Jiang Ning told the matter, Lu Yu and Zhang Chao were very happy, and even grabbed a handful and put it in his mouth to taste, "It feels similar to the ones bought in the mall." "Don't worry, the quality is absolutely fine." Accidentally picked up a

    big Shan, the man was very excited, "I only have 5 catties with me, you can arrange it if you want." The

    four of them went to the side to discuss, Huo Yi was deeply concerned, "You can have it, but beware of their cheating."

    The safest way , is a multi-batch transaction.     After the discussion, Jiang Ning came back to discuss with the man, "I want 250 catties, but I have to pick up the goods separately. I

    pick up 50 catties a day and trade them at the entrance of the department store."

, wait a moment."

    After finishing speaking, he left the mall in a hurry.

    Shen Ning set aside 500,000 yuan, but he didn't spend all he needed. In the end, he took an extra mink coat to make up enough.

    She brought a lot of compression bags, and packed all the clothes and quilts after paying the bill.

    How many people have no money, no food, and hungry stomachs, but the rich squander 500,000 yuan in an instant, which almost makes the cashier's eyeballs fall out, feeling like meeting a prodigal woman.

    As soon as he left the department store, the sharp-nosed monkey waiting at the door hurriedly greeted him, "Our boss agrees, we can trade." He

    glanced around and saw a man wearing a mask holding a heavy snake in his hand. leather bag.

    They exchanged glances and walked to a corner where no one was there.

    Huo Yishen went over to check and nodded to Jiang Ning after confirming that the quality was okay.

    Jiang Ning handed the black trash prepared in advance to the sharp-mouthed monkey, which contained 100,000 yuan.

    The sharp-nosed monkey stuffed it into the big backpack and checked it quickly.

    The department store has an army to maintain stability, and no one will be blacked out if they are afraid of being shot.

    The money and the goods were settled, and an appointment was made for tomorrow's trading time, and the four of them left immediately in the assault boat with food.

    There are a lot of supplies on the boat, Lu Yu and Zhang Chao are vigilant around, and Huo Yi takes a detour to avoid crowded places.

    The detour is much farther, but the line of sight is much wider, and someone can find it immediately when they get close.

    Lu Yu, who was holding a telescope, suddenly asked, "What is that?"

    Zhang Chao looked over, and there was something floating in the distance, "Is it a corpse?"

    Jiang Ning took the telescope and stared at it for a while, "It seems to be ... pig."

    Pig? Everyone was surprised and observed carefully.

    "It's a pig, it's alive!"

    There was a live pig, how long had it been since they had eaten pork?

    Dog meat is not allowed, but pork should be okay!

    The assault boat slowed down and turned to approach the pig in the torrent.

    It's really a live pig, its head is not small.

    Pigs can swim, but they are still no match for the vast flood, so they can only drift with the current.

    He is not afraid when he sees people approaching, and even makes a sound of "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

    He paddled the assault boat and stopped the swimming pig with his paddle. Zhang Chao stretched out his body and grabbed the pig's forefoot.

    The pig screamed and struggled, but it was not particularly violent, probably because it was tired from soaking in the water.

    Several people hurriedly pulled the pig up. It looked like a big skeleton, but it also lost a lot of weight due to hunger. It looked like it weighed more than 200 catties.

    The pig lay on the assault boat, opened its mouth and gasped, "Oh... oh..."

    Jiang Ning suddenly took out the electric shock rod from his bag, and the pig howled twice and was stunned by the shock.

    Lu Yu, "..."

    Zhang Chao, "..."

    Huo Yishen said, "Find a place to butcher it."

    If you can't take it back, something big will happen if someone finds out.

    Zhang Chao came back to his senses quickly, "Why don't we go to the real estate where we are looking for building materials, there is no one nearby, and it is not too far from here.

    So, the assault boat went in another direction.

    It is about six or seven kilometers away. A building under construction was submerged in the water.

    After the assault boat was parked, three men carried the pig ashore, and Jiang Ning handed over the butcher's knife.

    She didn't participate in the slaughter of the pig, and walked upstairs while they were killing the pig.

    The higher the pile, the more building materials there are, such as cement bricks and steel bars.

    Jiang Ning is not polite, but the black soil garden has more than 1,800 cubic meters, so he has to find a way to stock up. Collect

    all of them, don't look at these now It's useless, but it is an essential material for earthquake reconstruction.

    Anyone can come to this place, and they are not afraid that Lu Yu and the others will suspect her.

    When you come down from the upstairs, the pig has been slaughtered.

    1801 is the chief surgeon, and Lu Yu and Zhang Chao will fight , was discussing how to divide the pork.

    Except for Jiang Ning, all the cooking idiots, 1801 was the scene of the disaster. Don’t look at him killing people without blinking an eye, but he can even burn the porridge.

    They can’t even cook pork well, let alone It was said that the pig was in the water, so it was unanimously decided that the pork would be divided into four parts, and the pig in the water would be given to Jiang Ning.

    Jiang Ning was not polite, "Okay, I will ask you to come and eat."

    1803 ordered half a pig, and the remaining half was divided into 1801 and 1802 points, Huo Yi asked Jiang Ning deeply, "Which half do you want? "

    Let's go to the top half."

    In fact, the bottom half has more meat, but the pork noodles can be stewed, and the head cover can be used to make soup.

    Huo Yishen felt that he had taken advantage of it, so he cut an extra part for her.

    Jiang Ning saw it, but didn't say anything.

    It's not easy to use at home, so she cut it into small pieces and put them in black plastic bags, so no one can see what's inside.

    Lu Yu was a little worried, "If we eat meat, others won't find out, right?" "

    We are on the top floor, if we want to float, we must float upwards. When we do it, close the doors and windows tightly. Even if we float a little, it will be washed away by the rain. It shouldn't be a problem. Big."

    Lu Yu said happily, "Okay, let's celebrate tonight."

    After a long time of bad days, there must be some excitement.

    "How about a piece? It would be too strong if they are made separately." Zhang Chao likes to be lively, and he is more interested in building a good relationship with the indifferent 1801. "We are a family on the 18th floor." Lu Yu echoed, "How about Ah Ning being in charge

    , Among us, your cooking skills are the best."

    Seeing that 1801 did not object, Jiang Ning agreed, "I have hot pot base, how about eating hot pot?"

    Everyone had no objection, drooling when they heard the hot pot.

    Back in Jinrong Community, the 18th floor caused a commotion again.

    The ship was full of supplies, which made people's eyes turn red with jealousy, but they had no other choice. Many people wanted to join forces with the 18th floor, but they didn't accept it at all.

    The four of them had been prepared for a long time, stuffing rice and pork into the big backpack, revealing winter clothes and quilts.

    No matter how low-key it is, there are still many people who suffer from pink eye.

    But so what? The 18th floor is full of villains, especially the little girl with a knife in her hand.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 39
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Don't look at the little girl's young age, her heart is dark.

    The people on the 8th and 12th floors were all her alumni. As a result, the woman's ribs were broken and her hair was cut off. The man was even worse. He was bitten by a dog and then stabbed with a knife. He was carried to the hospital in the morning.

    I can't afford it, I really can't afford it!

    He Zhian's team also just came back, but the disheveled ones only brought back some firewood, and all the places that could be turned were smashed, and even the moldy bread was snatched away.

    Looking at the 18th floor, where the building has gained a lot, I can only look at the ocean and sigh, why is there such a big gap between the same building?

    As soon as he reached the 18th floor, Coke rushed out from 1803 and kept throwing himself on Jiang Ning, complaining non-stop.

    Shit shovel, do you want to throw it away? Lie to the dog!

    Doudou also rushed over, cheerfully hugging her waist, "Sister, Coke and I are so good today."

    Jiang Ning couldn't laugh or cry, just about to say that 1801's little padded jacket is broken, but she jumped at her the next moment. 1801, "Brother, Doudou misses you so much."

    As usual, all the staff will share the spoils until 1803.

    Knowing that a pig came back, Zheng Weili was excited and worried: "The refrigerator can't be used, how can the pork be preserved?"

    As for half a pig, it can't be eaten in just a few days, so it can't be spoiled for nothing, right?

    1801 said surprisingly, "I have a car refrigerator at home, with a USB port, the meat should be just enough to be stuffed, but the light is not enough and the charging is slow, and it can barely be maintained on and off." Car refrigerator

    ? She seems to have collected several sets in the space.

    Jiang Ning hurriedly said, "The landlord seems to have one too. I'll look for it in his room later." The

    storage problem of the two has been solved, but the 1803's can't wait for it to stink. Zhang Chao suggested: "How about you Do you two eat from our side first?"

    Jiang Ning has no objections, but he still can't finish eating in just a few days, "You cut off the fat and fry lard

    . Still good for a few days.

    Zhang Chao was so greedy, "Shouldn't we eat at noon?"

    "Eat it yourself, I have to go out again to see if I can get some dog food for Coke."

    Lu Yu asked concerned, "How about we Go with you?"

    "No, you guys take care of the half pig."

    Fearing that these idiots won't know how to fry lard, Jiang Ning reminded, "Cut the pig skin separately, don't fry it with the fat, and fry it before frying." Drain the water..."

    Huo Yishen didn't know how to do it, and quietly stole the teacher from the side.

    Back home, Jiang Ning took a piece of fish-flavored shredded pork, filled his stomach with medicine for Coke, and then planned to go out.

    Coke bit her trousers, is she going to abandon me again?

    Jiang Ning patted its dog's head, "Be good at housekeeping, I'll stock up some meat for us."

    The pig came along the current, and she remembered that there was a large pig farm upstream. If it really came out of the pig farm, then Definitely more than one pig.

    There are several mountains connected to the upstream river, and the pigs are very likely to swim to take refuge.

    There is not much pork in the space, and now there are more Cokes to raise, Jiang Ning wants to try his luck.

    I want to go and go back quickly, but Coke will not let me die.

    Jiang Ning had no choice but to take it with him. After all, dogs are much better than humans in terms of finding prey.

    Coke didn't have a raincoat, so she took a plastic bag and cut a few holes, and put it through the dog's head...

    Uh, the shape is so ugly that it hurts the eyes.

    Jiang Ning held back his laughter, and took out his mobile phone to take a picture of the dog in the plastic battle suit.

    One person and one dog went out, and drove the assault boat towards Fengshan.

    Fengshan Mountain is not high above sea level. At the foot of the mountain is Fengcheng Park. There are large lakes and scenic spots. Unfortunately, they are all underwater now.

    I found a place with flat terrain to dock, and it was true that there was no one around to put the assault boat into the space.

    There are stone steps and cement roads up the mountain. In order to save energy, Jiang Ning decisively chooses the latter, and pays attention to both sides of the road while walking up the mountain.

    In the jungle on the side of the road, pig feces that have not been washed away by the rain can be vaguely seen.

    Jiang Ning was overjoyed, she guessed right.

    While walking, Coke suddenly cried out and wanted to rush forward.

    Jiang Ning covered its dog's mouth, "Let's enter the village quietly, don't shoot any guns."

    Coke understood in seconds, automatically switched to the mode, pulled down the tail rope, and looked forward with glinting dog eyes.

    Not far away, a gazebo appeared in front of it.

    Using binoculars, there are actually twelve pigs sheltering from the rain in the gazebo.

    Pigs are omnivores, and they can live by eating grass, but they should have been washed over for a while, and the fat on their bodies was gone from hunger.

    Seeing someone approaching, they wanted to leave a little bit, but they arched a few times and were too lazy to move.

    No living things can be placed in the space, so Jiang Ning took out the most powerful electric shock rod, the kind that can kill people with a few more shocks.

    Step into the gazebo and choose the nearest hands-on.

    The pig didn't have time to howl and fell to the ground with a bang.

    The pigs were frightened and ran out of the gazebo one after another.

    Coke rushed to the front like lightning, drove them back fiercely, and bit the disobedient ones!

    People, dogs, and pigs are chasing in the rain...

    She chases, it blocks, they are hard to fly.

    In less than fifteen minutes, the twelve pigs were all stunned, and Jiang Ning gave them a few touches in succession to make sure they were dead before they were put back into the space.

    Unexpectedly, it turned out to be a good hunting dog, and was rewarded with a salt-baked chicken leg.

    "Coke, let's continue to work hard and stock up on enough pork for the rest of our life, so that we can eat delicious and spicy food every day." "

    Wow!" It wants to eat meat!

    One person and one dog continued to search along the mountain.

    Coke gave full play to its advantages, and a dog was the first to look for prey in front.

    Pigs live in groups. Under the leadership of Coke, Jiang Ning quickly found the second group, this time nine pigs, similar in shape to the previous one.

    Chased by one person, outflanked by a dog, scurrying through the jungle.

    Although the mountain is not steep, it is easy to slip when running.

    People slipped, pigs also slipped, but the dog moved nimbly and drove in Jiang Ning's direction familiarly.

    Nine pigs, all captured again.

    Jiang Ning, who has twenty-one pigs, walks with the wind.

    The third and fourth litters were found one after another, and many single pigs were killed. There were a total of sixty-eight pigs, which could produce at least 10,000 catties of pork.

    After searching Fengshan twice, no trace of the pig was found.

    It was already evening, and Jiang Ning walked down the mountain with Coke.

    As he was walking, the dog suddenly rushed out like an arrow from a string, and quickly disappeared into the jungle.

    Jiang Ning was worried about its danger and hurriedly chased after it.

    When she arrived, I saw Cole scratching the dirt with her paws, "Wow, woof!"

    It barked fiercely, with murderous eyes...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 40 Eating Hot Pot on the 18th Floor
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning looked around and found rabbit droppings.

    This guy is often hungry, and he cherishes living supplies more than she does, and he doesn't even let the hare go.

    The cunning rabbit has three caves.

    Jiang Ning looked around and found a hole, and quickly blocked it with mud.

    Not long after, a gray shadow emerged from the hole and fled to the side.

    Coke ran after it like lightning, bit its neck and slammed it to the ground.

    After a few back and forth, the gray rabbit didn't move.

    Then, he came back to claim credit for Shen Ning, meaty!

    After enjoying the joy of masturbation, he continued to take out another hand, and took out a big gray waffle from the hole.

    Don't stop, keep digging.

    There are three medium-sized rabbits again, and a family of rabbits will be neatly together.

    Wild rabbits are no better than meat rabbits, and they are not worth raising. Besides, she has no shortage of meat with Coke now, so she decisively kills and throws space.

    On the way back, she made a detour to the place where the pigs were slaughtered, and collected all the building materials piled up in the other real estates into the space.

    The space disappeared, and Coke stared wide-eyed in fright, "Wow!"

    Jiang Ning pinched the dog's head, "Don't be afraid, my sister can do magic."

    Back in the community, it was getting dark.

    There were still countless pairs of eyes peeking out. Seeing that Jiang Ning had just returned with a bundle of firewood, his heart was balanced.

    People on the 18th floor are not so lucky every time.

    As soon as he went upstairs, Zhang Chao greeted him, "Why did you come back? Lu Yu and I were just planning to go out to find you."

    Jiang Ning was exhausted, "I searched several places, not to mention dog food, and I didn't even find a piece of long-haired bread. "

    "The neighborhood has been rummaged, and it's not easy to find things." Lu Yu was a little worried, "I heard that some neighborhoods have been robbed, so we have to be careful even if we don't go out." After a few words, Jiang Ning went into the house, took off his raincoat, changed clothes, and opened the balcony

    . Pull out the greens on top.

    The green vegetables have been watered with nutrient solution, and their growth has improved a lot, but the leaves are still slightly yellowish, which is different from the growth under normal sunlight, but it is not bad to be able to grow like this in rainy days.

    The spleen and stomach couldn't bear to eat meat alone, so she took the mushroom bag full of oyster mushrooms and yellow elm mushrooms to 1803.

    The three of them dropped their jaws in shock. There were not only vegetables, but also fresh and plump mushrooms, "A-Ning, you can participate in the survival challenge program.

    " I didn’t expect that mushrooms could really grow.”

    “There is nothing you can’t figure out.”

    “Following Ah Ning, we will definitely not starve to death.”

    The atmosphere was quite harmonious, and several people got busy in the kitchen.

    Not long after, Huo Yishen and Doudou also came to help, bringing ten eggs and half a catty of bread.

    "Ah Ning, you have to be at home." Zheng Weili smiled, "The 18th floor was very quiet when you were away, and it will be lively when you come back." The

    atmosphere is okay, Jiang Ning is in a good mood, "I'm waiting, today I'll show you guys later."

    One dragged four, leading the life idiot group to get busy.

    Zhang Chao chops ribs, Lu Yu washes lean meat, Zheng Weili picks vegetables, and Doudou holds on to the mushroom sticks, "Sister, I want to raise mushrooms too." The

    little girl is so cute, Jiang Ning nodded and said: "Okay, tomorrow I’ll give you one, but I can’t spoil it.”

    Doudou subconsciously looked at 1801, as if asking for his approval, “Brother.”

    Seeing the longing in her eyes, Huo Yi said deeply, “Remember to thank you sister.”

    Doudou jumped over happily, "Thank you sister, I can raise mushrooms now."

    Jiang Ning rua her head, "Raise well."

    Lu Yu almost cut the meat with his hands, Jiang Ning had to do it himself, sliced ​​the meat thinly, and used Stir in a little oil, starch, and soy sauce to marinate.

    The hot pot base is first put into the pot and fried, and then poured into the mandarin duck pot to cook. On the other side is a light mushroom soup, throwing a few green onions and soaked dried matsutake.

    The living room in 1803 was very large, and everyone closed the doors and windows tightly, and put the mandarin duck pot on the portable gas stove, and the rich and overbearing hot pot aroma quickly boiled.

    Several people sat around the hot pot with smiles on their faces, and they swallowed just by smelling it.

    Put the ribs in the pot, and the marinated lean meat will be out of the pot after being blanched for a minute.

    "I'm so happy." Zhang Chao's tongue was burned, "This meat is tender and fragrant." Several

    other people were not polite, and followed suit.

    Doudou can't eat spicy food, so 1801 made her some non-spicy ones.

    Zheng Weili teased her, "Doudou, sister Aning's craftsmanship is as good as your brother's?"

    Doudou carefully glanced at her brother, and raised a sweet smile, "My brother's cooking is also delicious."

    Come on, who knows 1801 His culinary skills are inversely proportional to his appearance, and he is worse than Lu Yu who eats soft food.

    "Where's Coke?" Zhang Chao turned to look for it.

    Jiang Ning said while eating, "At home."

    "Call it over, it is also a member of ours now." Zhang Weili likes Gouzi very much, "Coke is amazing, I know immediately if there is any movement downstairs, it looks like it has grown ears It's

    very energetic, not to mention Lu Yu, even Zhang Chaojia is no match for it.

    "We will finally have a good night's sleep with him looking after the house in the future."

    Doudou also likes Coke, and all the staff agreed to call him over.

    Those who need to divide labor and cooperate in the future cannot be treated specially.

    Jiang Ning was a little moved, "Okay."

    Opening the door, Coke came over with a rice bowl in his mouth.

    Doudou picked up the spare ribs in the bowl and secretly stuffed it into its mouth.

    The two small ones can't eat spicy food, so they can only get the mushroom soup side, which is delicious and sweet.

    Zhang Chao carried a few cans of beer, "Come on, I finally had a good meal today, let's celebrate!"

    Everyone had a can, Doudou drank Sprite, and Coke was pork rib soup, "Wow!"

    Lu Yu sighed while drinking beer , "If     it weren't for the flood downstairs, it would have hit us tonight. Who knows it's the end of the world?

    "

Eat almost, put kelp and wax gourd in it.

    The winter melon was brought by Jiang Ning. It is durable and will not go bad for a few months.

    The elm yellow mushroom is very fresh, and it has an endless aftertaste in the mouth.

    The same is true for the green vegetables. I don’t know how tender they are when they are boiled in the soup.

    A few people haven't eaten green vegetables since the typhoon, but the one they eat now is called Shu Tan, like a starving ghost.

    "If it weren't for Aning, I would have forgotten the taste of vegetables." "

    The nutrient solution we brought back is good, it can promote the rapid growth of vegetables, and there will be no shortage of vegetables in the future."

    This is good news, and everyone is very excited .

    Green vegetables are good, I feel good after eating them.

    They ate and chatted, and finally added a few handfuls of noodles to the pot to fill everyone's stomachs.

    Regardless of hoarding a lot of supplies, Zheng Weili and Lu Yu didn't dare to squander under Zhang Chao's indoctrination. The three of them ate 70% full every day, but mainly porridge and noodles, even rice.

    Today's meal lasted, that's cool!

    It feels like a dream. When I wake up from the dream, the flood has receded, and it is still the world they are familiar with. There is no such thing as the end of the world.

    I dream every night, but I am still soaking in the water outside the dream.

    Today's meal let out the depression that had been pent up in my chest. Only after finishing it can I muster the courage to continue.

    One day, this natural disaster will end, and the good life before will be able to return.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...
20K 465 93
Author: Mingye Owl Category: Romance science fiction novelsStatus: Completed After the Great War, the land was seriously polluted, ordinary seeds wer...
39.4K 594 47
A ​​ruthless flood swept the world, natural disasters came, extreme cold and heat, earthquakes and a series of extreme weather appeared, human civili...
99.2K 3K 111
Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door of the shop led to a small future city. T...