Natural disasters, I won by h...

由 pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story 更多

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Check 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Chapter 21 - 30

2.1K 34 18
由 pinqu_

ʚChapter 21
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning looked at the floating object that was getting closer, and when he got close, he pushed it with a stick and found that it was a floating corpse.

    It was shocking and nauseating at first, but after watching a lot, I got used to it. When I came out, there were a few floating in the community.

    Jiang Ning pinched the time, and a minute had passed, but the rope in his hand remained still.

    Two minutes...

    Three minutes...

    Four minutes...

    Feeling more and more uneasy, Jiang Ning pulled the rope twice, but there was no movement.

    Ordinary people are good at staying in the water for more than a minute. Even if 1801 is good at diving, four minutes is too long, right?

    She had a bad feeling and was about to pull the rope when the water surface roared.

    1801 surfaced, "I checked several stores, all the doors were pried open, and the inside was emptied." Evacuated

    ? Who is so good!

    Lu Yu was melancholy and disappointed, "I couldn't find a liquefaction bottle, and I wasn't familiar with cooking something."

    They were already fast enough, but they didn't expect to be robbed by others. It seemed that they were still too young and inexperienced.

    Jiang Ning glanced at 1801. These snack bars were soaked in the water on the second day of the typhoon. Even if the stores were moved, it is impossible for all the stores to be pried. The flood is muddy and the water is fast. There is no diving mask and good water There is no way it will work.

    Unless, these stores were pried when the natural disaster first came.

    She vaguely guessed, "Now I can only go to the liquefaction station to try my luck, I hope the stores are not all emptied." They have all

    come out, there is no reason to return empty-handed, I can only go to the liquefaction station to try my luck.

    Jiang Ning took out the mobile phone in the waterproof bag from his bag, found the offline map and pointed it out to the two of them, "Probably in this place, there seems to be a big banyan tree at the door." It is about six or seven kilometers away from

    Jinrong Community, not counting Very far, but the place is a bit remote.

    After figuring out the location, the three of them drove the assault boat to the liquefaction station.

    There are bungalows everywhere in the suburbs, and now they are all soaked in water, making them look extraordinarily empty.

    On the way, I met firefighters who rescued the trapped people. Seeing the assault boat, they hurriedly shouted with their horns, wanting to requisition and transfer the trapped people.

    There are not enough rescue tools for the flood that has never happened in a thousand years.

    Huo Yishen ignored it, and the three roared past in the flood.

    The city became a vast ocean, and it was impossible to distinguish between east, west, north, and south. Jiang Ning observed with a telescope, "Go to the right, and there is green in the water, which should be a big banyan tree."

    Slow down and approach, it really is a banyan tree leaf.

    Such a tall banyan tree, now only the top of the tree is green.

    Going into the water, tied the assault boat to the banyan tree, Jiang Ning pointed in a general direction, and Huo Yishen put on his diving mask and dived into the water.

    After more than two minutes, Huo Yishen surfaced, "I found it, but the liquefaction station has rolling gates and sliding iron doors, and it's not easy to pry open." Saying this, he asked

    Jiang Ning to take the folding crowbar in his bag come out.

    Lu Yu, "..."

    Why doesn't he have professional equipment?

    Jiang Ning Space has equipment, but the team cannot take it out. Seeing that there are simple diving masks, ropes and binding ropes in the 1801 bag, he tied the rope and put on the mask without hesitation, "I'll go down to help, just look around. If there is any abnormality, immediately pull the rope."

    Lu Yu nodded, "Be careful."

    Jiang Ning dived into the water and swam towards the liquefaction station by the light of the waterproof lamp, and at the same time took out the steel tongs.

    Seeing a faint light in the distance, she swam over quickly.

    Huo Yi stood deep in the water and tried his best to lift up the rolling gate, but the resistance of the water was too great.

    Jiang Ning leaned over and reached out to help lift one piece up.

    The four eyes are facing each other, and the energy is directed to one place.

    The rolling gate slowly moved up, revealing the sliding iron door inside.

    Huo Yishen took the steel pliers in her hand, cut off the iron chain on the door, and pulled the door open together.

    It was very dark inside, and just about to swim inside, unexpectedly, a black shadow quickly hit Jiang Ning.

    Huo Yi's eyes were deep and his hands were quick to pull, the black shadow brushed over her head, and quickly swam over the water.

    Sweeping it with the flashlight, it looks like a liquefaction bottle from its shape.

    More than one, many liquefaction bottles floated out of it one after another, scrambling to float up.

    Jiang Ning subconsciously wanted to grab it, but then thought it should be an empty bottle.

    The density of the filled liquefaction bottle is not low, so it is not so easy to float up.

    She took out a strong waterproof flashlight from her pocket, looked around in the dark, and faintly saw several bottles placed in the corner.

    Swimmed over and reached out to pick it up, but couldn't move it at all.

    With great strength, Huo Yishen picked up the liquefied bottle and came out of the house, pulling the rope tied around his body.

    Lu Yu grabbed the rope and pulled it up, and the two quickly swam out of the water.

    Jiang Ning climbed onto the assault boat and worked together to lift up the bulky liquefaction bottle. The boss probably didn't have time to transfer the rest.

    "You guys pick it up from above, and I'll bring the others up."

    Taking a breath, Huo Yishen dived into the water again.

    The water pressure was too heavy, and it made him uncomfortable to hold his breath. Jiang Ning sat on the assault boat panting.

    Lu Yu looked around vigilantly with binoculars, and suddenly said nervously: "A-Ning, someone is coming."

    Jiang Ning stood up, and sure enough, he saw an assault boat approaching quickly in the rain.

    Can't see clearly, but there are at least four or five people.

    Lu Yu tugged at the rope, and Jiang Ning found a weapon to defend himself.

    Huo Yishen floated out of the water, dragging the liquefaction tank in his hand.

    When he turned up, the assault boat at the other end had already approached. Six tall and thick men held sharp steel pipes in their hands. "We have contracted this liquefaction station. If you are sensible, I will hand over what you salvage."

    " Brother, we don’t have a diving mask.”

    The other laughed wildly, “It’s not easy, let them salvage all of them and give them to us.” “That’s right,

    leave the assault boat and other supplies by the way, we can consider letting you go "

    The green dragon on the left and the white tiger on the right, all of them have big arms, they look like gangsters at first glance, especially when the society loses order, it has become a world of lunatics.

    They didn't care about the thoughts of the three of them at all, as if they were already in their pocket.

    Lu Yu panicked, holding the crowbar tightly and staring at them.

    Jiang Ning put his hand into his pocket, "Okay, come and get it."

    "Little girl, wait, brothers will be here soon."

    Several people let out wretched laughter, and approached slowly in the assault boat, looking at Jiang Ning Ning's eyes were like those of a hungry wolf.

    When the distance was less than ten feet, Jiang Ning was about to take out the things, but Huo Yishen's hands were faster, and he "bang bang" twice...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 22
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Huo Yishen had an extra nail gun in his hand, and it was a modified one.

    The assault boat deflated at a speed visible to the naked eye, and the flower arms screamed in fright, and several of them fell into the water without standing still.

    The current was strong, and two were swept away quickly.

    There were also those who swam towards Jiang Ning and the others, and she picked up the wooden stick and smashed them on the head.

    "Ah, stinky woman, do you want to die?"

    "Help, I can't swim..."

    Huo Yishen kept shooting the assault boat, aiming at the flower arms, wailing for a while, the charge was deflated, and the water entered the water. All fell into the flood.

    Like a game of whack-a-mole, Jiang Ning mercilessly knocked their heads out.

    This kind of scum can be seen everywhere, burning, killing, looting and destroying humanity everywhere. Now that they are being beaten to death, countless people have a chance to survive.

    In the chaos, the wooden stick was caught, and the bald head swam fiercely to try to tear her apart.

    Jiang Ning pulled him over violently, and the sharp knife slashed at him without hesitation.

    With the screams, blood spurted out, and the man who let go due to the severe pain was instantly washed away by the flood.

    Lu Yu was completely shocked, his body was as stiff as a sculpture.

    Knowing that Jiang Ning can fight, he and Zhang Chao couldn't do it together, but he didn't expect her to be so ruthless, chopping off people's heads like chopping watermelons.

    The flower arms completely disappeared in the torrent, and the vast world was full of rain, and everything was washed clean.

    After a short rest, Huo Yishen continued to dive into the water.

    One person carries, two people carry, and work together in the rainstorm and flood.

    Fortunately, I found a total of 12 liquefaction bottles, which can be used for a long time if divided equally.

    Surprisingly, 1801 also found three double-burner gas stoves from the liquefaction station.

    I don't know if it can be used after soaking for too long, but I'll talk about it after taking it back.

    The size of the liquefaction bottle is not small, and the assault boat can barely fit it, but the bottle will fall into the water if it is round and shakes slightly.

    Jiang Ning took out the rubber boat from the big backpack, filled it with air and tied it firmly to the assault boat, divided half of the liquefied bottle over there, and fixed the bottle with a rope.

    Tired to the point of collapse, she took out six chocolate bars and distributed them to replenish their energy.

    After recovering his strength, he drove the assault boat back.

    Huo Yishen and Lu Yu were in front, and Jiang Ning was sitting on the rubber boat.

    Although it is difficult to find liquefaction bottles, it is actually even more difficult to move them back safely. It is no wonder that so many people are not jealous.

    Afraid of what to come, I bumped into people who were looking for supplies on the road. Seeing that they were carrying so many liquefied bottles, their eyes gleamed green.

    It's a pity that there are only kayaks, and even horses can't catch up.

    When I went to the city, I almost bumped into a dragon boat rower, and there were twenty men sitting on it. Fortunately, Jiang Ning was on guard and used binoculars to observe the surroundings, allowing 1801 to detour in time.

    After successfully returning to Jinrong Community, instead of slowing down, 1801 accelerated and drifted to a steady stop in the unit building.

    Lu Yu, who was thrown into the water, "..."

    Wife save me!

    By the window, Zheng Weili was already waiting.

    The four quickly moved the liquefaction bottle into the building. Some people heard the sound and opened the door to have a look, but because everyone on the 18th floor was living hell, although they were jealous, no one dared to sway their minds.     When moving up, I just bumped into an old lady, " Little girl, where     did you get

    your liquefaction bottle?" Go out and get more, don't keep staring at the three melons and two dates on the 18th floor.     After running four times, all of them were finally moved.

    Zheng Weili pulled Jiang Ning into the house, "I heard from Lu Yu that these were all salvaged by Huo Yishen, and he also delivered the assault boat and gasoline. How should we distribute them?" "Equal distribution." "Then

    he

    will Will it be too much of a loss?"

    "If he asks for more points, then give him more points, but don't cooperate any more in the future."

    Jiang Ning's attitude was decided, not because she was lonely and stingy, but because teamwork was not absolutely fair.

    If you take the initiative to ask for more points, it will feed the appetite of others, and the other party will not only not appreciate it, but also feel that they deserve it.

    Once there is care in the heart, it will breed dissatisfaction and greed.

    Jiang Ning knew what she was thinking, "Don't think that Lu Yu didn't do much, just think about taking care of the children yourself and ensuring that our old nest is not taken over by others. This job is not easy. Your contribution is no better than anyone else's." Small."

    Zheng Weili came back to her senses, "It's still because you are thoughtful, I was almost confused."

    When he came out, Jiang Ning looked at 1801, "How to divide these?"

    Huo Yi took a deep look at her, "The three families share equally, what do you think? What about it?"

    Zheng Weili and Lu Yu had no disagreement, so each family got four bottles of liquefied petroleum gas, and if they can save it, they don't have to worry about it for a year.

    Doudou was woken up, and rushed out of 1803 barefoot, jumping into Huo Yi's arms, "Brother." The

    clothes were still wet, Huo Yi took a step back and touched her head, "Are you good?"

    "Good. Doudou looked up at him, her eyes sparkling, "I have listened to sister Li."

    After speaking, she threw herself on Jiang Ning, "Sister, I want to see the baby bunny."

    Jiang Ning smiled, opened the door to let her Come in.

    After changing into wet clothes, drink red dates and ginger tea to warm up, and lie down on the sofa to rest.

    Around evening, He Zhian knocked on the staircase door, and returned the rubber boat with a smile, "Thank you, Miss Jiang, for reminding me, we found a few rubber boats in time."

    Jiang Ning ignored him, and lowered his head to check the rubber boat.

    Seeing that she didn't speak, He Zhian smiled and said, "I heard that you have fished out a lot of liquefaction tanks, where did you find them?" "

    In the water."

    "Which water area?"

    "Liquefaction station.

    " "

    Jiang Ning glanced at him, "Why don't you ask me to give you a bottle?"

    "Look at what Miss Jiang said, I'm just asking." He pushed his glasses, "Thank you anyway, in the future you will have Feel free to come to us for anything."

    "As long as you don't seek trouble, everything is easy to talk about."

    Feeling that there are too many things downstairs, and afraid that Zheng Weili's housekeeping will not be safe, Jiang Ning knocked on the door of 1801, "I have a stainless steel door, why not?" Put it on too?"

    Huo Yishen had no objection, and several people helped to fix it quickly.

    Pulling the curtains and turning on the solar lights, Jiang Ning took out salt and pepper prawns, grilled skewers, fried rice noodles and beer, and rewarded his stomach.

    Leave a liquefaction bottle in the kitchen for display, use the mobile storage box when cooking, and save other resources for future use when conditions do not permit.

    She tried it on purpose, and all the storage boxes can be quickly charged in the space, which is really yyds.

    Continue to sort and organize the goods swept from the supermarket, and I have been busy until late at night before turning off the lights to rest.

    Today is really tiring, but very fulfilling.

    There is no shortage of supplies in the space, but she has to improve herself to increase her survival experience in order to survive the harsher natural disasters.

    The next day, it was lively outside.

    There are obviously more assault boats and rubber boats on the street than yesterday.

    Whether it's a taste of sweetness, or because of survival, many people cover their faces and come out to make troubles. Without the Internet and the eyes of the sky, they completely stimulate the darkest side of their human nature.

    All kinds of noises, howling ghosts and wolves, seemed to be accompanied by gunshots.

    Gunshots?

    Jiang Ning pricked up his ears, and indeed he heard correctly.

    The residents who came back talked a lot, "Killed, the soldier killed."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 23
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    That's right, after yesterday's chaos, the military and government departments adjusted their strategies in time and decided to dispatch troops to maintain stability.

    Unlike the police, the army does not hesitate to shoot. Their mission is to maintain the stability of the country.

    Jiang Ning remembered that in his previous life, the army was dispatched to execute a group of criminals with iron and blood to stabilize the situation.

    She used the binoculars to observe the outside, and she saw the military green figure on the assault boat patrolling with live ammunition.

    Firecrackers rang from time to time all morning, and it felt like the world was much quieter.

    The gas stove in the soaking water couldn't work, so Lu Yu tossed and tossed for a long time to disassemble the portable gas stove, replaced several parts and finally repaired it.

    He was very happy to find a sense of value, and offered to repair it for Jiang Ning and 1801.

    The two asked Jiang Ning to have dinner, saying that they thanked her for finding a house to take her in.

    Stewed vegetables, Laoganma fried shredded potatoes.

    The potatoes were brought by Jiang Ning, and they already had sprouts, so they were dug out with a knife and then boiled in hot water.

    The dishes were very simple, but Zheng Weili and Lu Yu's eyes almost turned red.

    In the past 20 days, it was the first time for the two of them to eat delicious and soft rice and take a comfortable hot bath.

    It feels so good to eat and fill the stomach, and people come alive.

    "Ah Ning, if it weren't for you, we might be huddled together in the shelter."

    Zheng Weili clinked glasses of boiled water and said with a stern expression: "Today is a bit easier, and someday it will return to normal. I invite you to a five-star hotel Rub a few meals."

    "Okay, if there is a chance."

    While eating and chatting, Lu Yu said, "There is an army appearing, and the outside is much more stable. I heard that the government has transferred supplies to department stores, and citizens can buy them in a limited amount according to their needs. Shall we go tomorrow?"

    "Go, we have to be early."

    "By the way, many people dived into the water today to salvage supplies."

    Lu Yu continued, "The biggest supermarket near us is densely packed with people, but it's too deep. Ordinary people don't have equipment. I heard that several people were washed away. Some of them who were good at diving were caught. Some of them were broken, so I didn’t want to throw them away.”

    Zhang Weili sighed, “If it wasn’t for Aning’s reminder, we would be hungry now.”

    The department store opened at eight o’clock, and several people set the alarm clock for six o’clock.

    Clean up a little, leave the door at half past six.

    If 1801 didn't go, the task of looking after the house would naturally fall to him.

    It was only dawn at 6:30, but many people had already gone out, and it took an hour to reach the department store.

    Entering directly from the fourth floor, the water world is wet everywhere, and when you look up, it is full of human heads.

    The shopping mall is located on the sixth floor, but the line has already reached the fourth floor. I heard that some people came to line up last night, just to get the chance to enter.

    There were soldiers patrolling the scene with live ammunition. Due to yesterday's iron-blooded tactics, although the scene was noisy, no one dared to mess around.

    The three hurried to line up.

    As time passed, more and more people came in.

    The door opens on time at eight o'clock, and 50 people are allowed in in each batch, and only 5 minutes are given to clear the venue on time.

    Purchase restrictions are extremely strict, and food is limited to 2 catties per person, and can be purchased in cash with an ID card.

    Three hours in line, five minutes shopping.

    Such an empty shopping mall requires not only the speed of hands but also the strength of feet.

    The three of them had a good discussion, rice and noodles are the most satisfying, and miscellaneous grains should not be touched.

    Rice is eaten in the south, and flour is not easy to store in wet weather. Jiang Ning chose rice, while Zheng Weili and Lu Yu each asked for 2 catties each.

    100 yuan/catties!

    Don't think it's too expensive, even if you have money, you can't buy it.

    The quality of the rice is average, but it’s good to have it. It will only become more and more expensive in the future, and it will be too hard to wipe the ass after the banknotes are invalidated.

    Fengcheng has a large population, and the rice noodles will be robbed soon, and the government will release them one after another later, but they are all salvaged from the water and dried.

    Don't say that deterioration is bad for your health, you can't even grab it if you want it.

    2000 yuan is not much, Jiang Ning decided to spend it all.

    Zheng Weili was afraid that the rubber boat would break, so she thought about buying another one for later use, but unexpectedly the price was 10,000 yuan.

    Laoganma, dried vegetables and the like also increased dozens of times, and the cost and risk of going out were too high. The three of them made up a few items and spent 2,000 yuan, and there was not much in the bag.

    There are more and more people queuing outside, and there is not much rice noodles left in the mall.

    When going down the stairs, I accidentally saw Yang Weicong and Su Mengyao also queuing up. They held hands very closely, while the girl from 1202 was at the back, so thin that her eyes were sunken, and she looked listless.

    Looking at her, Jiang Ning couldn't help but think of himself in his previous life.

    Seeing Jiang Ning, Yang Weicong subconsciously let go of Su Mengyao's hand, and smiled to say hello.

    Jiang Ning looked away indifferently, pretending not to see it.

    Come out of the mall and leave in a rubber boat.

    Seeing that it was still early, Lu Yu reminded, "Zhang Chao is quite close, why don't we go and have a look?" There was still

    contact the next day after the typhoon came, but there was no news after that.

    Jiang Ning thought about it and agreed.

    Apart from being blind when looking for a woman, as a friend, Zhang Chao doesn't have many poisonous points.

    She was helped by Zheng Weili in her previous life, and she had only two friends, Lu Yu and Zhang Chao, since she was a child. If conditions permit, she still has to help her.

    It took an hour to go to the community where Zhang Chao lived, and found the 8th floor by memory.

    After knocking for a long time, a woman's voice came from the room, "Who is     it     ?

    " impossible.     Listening to the voice of a woman is not young, it should be a middle-aged woman.     "Mom, who is it?" A boy's voice came from inside the room.     "Stranger, I found the wrong door."     Jiang Ning frowned, feeling like there was something wrong.     But no matter how hard you knock on the door, the people inside just ignore it, and instead disturb the people next door.     Seeing the old grandma open the door, Jiang Ning hurried over and asked, "Grandma, does Zhang Chao     live next door?"     Lu Yu had a bad feeling, and took three or two meters out of the bag.     The old lady hesitated for a while before letting the three of them enter the room, "Are you looking for that gentle, funny-talking young man?"     Lu Yu nodded quickly.     "The young man is nice, but he is quite confused. He lured wolves into the house and was driven out." The     old woman shook her head as she spoke, "When the typhoon first came, that woman came here with her parents and two children. It was the young man who took the risk to go. Picked it up. At that time, I thought they were siblings, but he was kicked out after only a few days."     Lu Yu, "..."     Jiang Ning, "..."     Zheng Weili, who clenched his fists tightly, "... ..."     "He smashed the door several times, but the woman refused to open it. There was nothing he could do later, so he stayed in the corridor and was picked up on the day of the rescue." The shelter is divided by area, and the trapped people in the     community Received placement at the Windy City Hotel.

    Lu Yu couldn't imagine how Zhang Chao survived these ten days?

    How could there be... such a hateful woman!

    "What should we do now?" He was so angry that his liver hurt.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 24 Shelter
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Thinking of what happened to Zhang Chao, Zheng Weili was furious, "Beat me up and get out!"

    Although Zhang Chao was stupid, he helped Jiang Ning stockpile the medicines he needed, which not only had a complete range but also saved money and trouble.

    As a friend, Jiang Ning couldn't just stand by and watch, not to mention Zhang Chao also took the bricks for her in fights when she was young.

    It hit it off, Zhang Weili kicked the door, and shouted: "Listen inside, I'll give you a minute, if you don't come out, don't blame me for being rude!" However, it was the

    air that answered her.

    Jiang Ning took out a crowbar from his bag and handed it over.

    Zhang Weili was so strong that the crowbar made a loud noise.

    "Who are you?" A voice suddenly came from behind.

    A couple in their fifties and sixties walked up the stairs with an eight or nine-year-old girl, carrying a heavy rubber boat bag in their hands.

    Seeing the bag, Jiang Ning recognized at a glance that she had bought it for Zhang Chao anonymously.

    This brand is professional grade, and most people will choose to buy ordinary ones.

    In other words, this family not only sucked Zhang Chao's blood, but also seized the supplies she bought.

    Jiang Ning walked over, grabbed the girl by the collar and dragged her to the door, "If you don't open the door again, don't blame me for killing your parents and your daughter." She

    also took out a knife as she spoke, scaring the girl into crying, " Mom, mom..."

    The couple rushed forward, stomping their feet and shouting, "Killer, murderer!" "

    Shout, shout as hard as you can, let the whole building know that you have occupied the magpie's nest and forced people to death."

    It is impossible to drive Zhang Chao out with just one woman. This family is in collusion!

    Although the girl is only eight or nine years old, she is already fully sensible.

    A child in the last days can smile at you and stab a knife into your heart at the same time.

    How pure the smile is, how dirty the heart is.

    They may not want to, but they are too hungry, and hunger will give them a choice.

    Don't ask why Jiang Ning knew, she was stabbed before!

    The door finally opened, revealing the sallow face of a middle-aged woman, who yelled fiercely at the three of them, "What are you doing? You say you don't know Zhang Chao, and if you make trouble again, I will call the police!"

    Zheng Weili went over with an iron fist, "Fuck you!" "

    The woman was knocked to the ground, her face was covered in blood and her teeth fell out, the boy screamed and picked up the water glass on the table and threw it at her.

    The furnishings in the room and the clothes in the cupboard are all Zhang Chao's.

    The boy rushed over viciously, Jiang Ning slapped him, and then slammed him against the wall.

    No matter what the adults are, the two children are well raised.

    But they survived only by eating and drinking Zhang Chao's. Not only were they ungrateful, they even drove the owner out of the house just to save money.

    When he came up, he had a fierce look on his face and no remorse.

    what does that mean? He knew, even participated, but had no shame in it.

    The woman howled at the top of her voice, and the couple jumped up and down like a big show, but unfortunately it didn't work at all, and everyone else was starving to death, so there was no time to care about other people's lives.

    Zheng Weili is an old boxer, and she knows where to hit the most painful and is not life-threatening. After a few punches, the woman couldn't howl, and was thrown out the door like a dead dog.

    She stared at the couple coldly, "I don't beat the elderly, but if Zhang Chao has something wrong, I'll let your whole family be buried with him!

    " , the oil is useless.

    Lu Yu put everything in the bag, and took some of Zhang Chao's clothes, and took away the urgent things.

    Relying on the fact that she was a woman, the old woman was not afraid of death and rushed to snatch Zhang Chao, but was kicked down by Jiang Ningfei, "He doesn't beat the old man, but I will." After finding the keys on them,

    Lu Yu locked the door, and at the same time Don't forget to grab the rubber boat.

    Without the rubber boat, there would be no way out, and the old man would not let go until Jiang Ning took out the bloody butcher's knife.

    Only then did the family feel scared, their faces were pale and bloodless, and they were forced to tremble in a corner.

    Jiang Ning stared at the middle-aged woman, "You black widow is quite poisonous."

    After speaking, he grabbed her by the collar, dragged her up, and threw her out of the window.

    "Ah!!!"

    Lu Yu, "..."

    Zheng Weili, "..."

    The two old men hugged their children and screamed, Jiang Ning went downstairs without blinking.

    Leaving in a rubber boat, the black widow struggled to swim not far away.

    It's a pity that he can swim.

    How to deal with it is still left to Zhang Chao to decide.

    If you continue to be stupid, there is no need to save even your friends.

    After all, this is the end of the world, and no one is as important as his own life.

    Lu Yu discussed with Zheng Weili and wanted to find Fengcheng Hotel.

    Jiang Ning was in a complicated mood, but thinking of the bricks Zhang Chao had endured for him, he still acquiesced.

    Arriving at the Fengcheng Hotel, it was overcrowded, and the staff were surrounded by trapped citizens.

    The municipal system is paralyzed, domestic garbage is everywhere on the water surface, and victims who are so hungry that their chests stick to their backs, there is no hot water and food, and there are even more pitiful people, and the pungent smell is everywhere.

    Lu Yu squeezed out with all his strength, and it took more than half an hour to come out out of breath, "Accommodation arrangements are divided by area, and Zhang Chao should be on the 14th floor."

    I can't ask for more details. After all, a hotel is packed with thousands of people, and the network and power system are all paralyzed.

    Jiang Ning's ears were ringing from the noise, "Let's find a way to find it."

    The hotel is very large, with dozens of rooms on each floor, and the corridors are very dark without lighting.

    But even in the dark, there are many people in the aisles on each floor, and they will bump into or step on them if they are not careful.

    After climbing to the 14th floor, Jiang Ning took out a flashlight.

    She thought it was overloaded with five or six people in one room, but unexpectedly there were more than a dozen people. The sheets and bedding were still dirty, and there was a dirty and pungent smell everywhere.

    It was so dirty that Zheng Weili almost vomited, "The environment is too bad,

    isn't it ?"

    I thought I had to knock on the door one by one, but there were too many people in the room and the air was not circulated. The doors of all the rooms were open, and many people even went to the corridor to breathe.

    As soon as the three came up, there were countless pairs of eyes staring at them.

    Although it is dark, Jiang Ning can feel a lot of malice.

    If the army hadn't been dispatched, there were people downstairs with guns to maintain stability, and they had dealt with several waves of thorns in the shelter, the three of them would have dared not come in.

    Even so, he did not dare to slack off in the slightest.

    Looking around, I saw many lifeless and numb faces.

    Zheng Weili's heart was heavy, but there was nothing she could do except sigh in her heart.

    After searching more than 20 rooms, I finally found Zhang Chao.

    He stood by the window, staring at the rain outside in a daze.

    He wasn't fat at first, but now he looked thinner, and his clothes were so dirty that he couldn't see the color.

    After all, they grew up together and wore the same pair of underwear. Lu Yu recognized them immediately, "Zhang Chao."

    He yelled several times before the person by the window turned around and stared blankly at the person at the door.

    Looking at the three of them, Zhang Chao pulled the corners of his mouth stiff for a long time. He wanted to laugh, but it was uglier than crying.

    The state is quite bad, gray and greasy.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 25
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Men's emotional expressions are very different from women's. Jiang Ning and Zhang Weili didn't go in, and Lu Yu went in to talk with them.

    He didn't say anything specific, but he didn't know that he came to Fengcheng Hotel until he talked about the community.

    The environment of the shelter was too bad, so Lu Yu asked him to come to Jinrong Community, "We live next door to Aning, with three bedrooms and two living rooms. You can move in and live together, and we will talk about the rest later." Jiang Ning called

    Zheng Weili to the window at the end of the corridor, "What are your plans?"

    In fact, Zheng Weili doesn't want outsiders to disturb her, but now is a special moment, and friends still need to help each other.

    Without Jiang Ning, she would have to stay in the shelter just like Lu Yu.

    "Lu Yu is actually very affectionate. He only has two friends, you and Zhang Chao. Besides, when no one is in trouble, the flood will recede one day. Let him live with us." The food at home is enough for two or

    three It's been a month, I really can't think of a way.

    Zheng Weili is simple and doesn't think too much about what she says or does. Besides, she firmly believes that the world will be restored.

    The two were chatting by the window, and Lu Yu and Zhang Chao walked out of the room.

    Zhang Chao walked up to the two of them, and grinned, "Weili, I'm going to trouble you."

    Zheng Weili slapped him on the shoulder, "We're all friends, just ask us to settle down when the flood subsides."

    After going downstairs and leaving in a rubber boat, Jiang Ning handed a bag of biscuits to Zhang Chao.

    Zhang Chao thanked him, tore open the package and devoured it hungrily, with mist at the end of his eyes.

    Lu Yu also contributed the remaining rice balls.

    "Let, let you laugh."

    What's the matter, Jiang Ning was even more embarrassed in his previous life, and it will not be easy in this last life.

    Back in Jinrong Community, everyone was exhausted. Jiang Ning took out two catties of rice and other things bought in the supermarket, "Zhang Chao, don't say I'll take this opportunity to kill you. When the flood recedes, you will have to pay it back a hundred times. Just give me 1% more points."

    With a snobbish face and a teasing tone, Jiang Ning was still familiar, and he didn't dislike him at all.

    Zhang Chao breathed a sigh of relief, "I'll give you a 2% point." "

    What about me?" Lu Yu was particularly dissatisfied, "You have to take care of my morning tea with Weili for a year."

    "Okay, leave it to me."

    After opening the door and going home, he changed his shoes, put on his pajamas and lay down on the bed, Jiang Ning stared at the ceiling in a daze.

    Unlike Lu Yu and Zheng Weili, Zhang Chao, who runs the business, has a lot of insight. She has to keep the secret of the space well, and she must not show her feet.

    For the next two days, no one went out again.

    Apart from reading and training, Jiang Ning hid in the house and sorted them out. He was so tired that his waist broke. He finally cleared up all the goods in the supermarket, and the supplies directly piled up to the ceiling.

    The big room is locked and the key is hidden in the space.     During the period, Zheng Weili came over once, and Jiang Ning asked

    Zhang Chao during the chat, "How is he now?"

It’s so difficult, do you think he’ll never recover?”

    “He didn’t want to die when he broke up, he’ll be fine in these two days.” Jiang Ning rummaged in the cabinet and brought out a bottle of white wine, “This is the last The first time I pulled an order for him, his company gave me a copy of the customer benefits, and I will be fine if I let him drink it."

    Men always want to vent.

    Don't look at Zhang Chao as an orphan, but those who come out of that kind of place are more able to bear than ordinary people.

    Zheng Weili thought about it too, and after accepting it, she said worriedly: "The typhoon has been gone for a few days, why is it still raining?"

    Not only did it stop, but it continued to rise, which made people feel suffocated and flustered.

    "Who knows, maybe one day it will rise to the 18th floor."

    Zheng Weili, "..."

    I'm really scared!

    Sleeping late the next day, the door was knocked awake.

    Zheng Weili came over and yelled, "Zhang Chao blew a whole bottle of white wine last night, and the whole night of rotten wine came back to life this morning. I want you to come over and talk about something." Changing clothes, shaving, Zhang Chao is clean

    . few.

    He looked at everyone with a stern expression, "I think the end of the world is coming."

    Jiang Ning nodded and couldn't help but look at him.

    "Don't you think it's abnormal?" Zhang Chao sat upright and began to analyze, "The unprecedented typhoon, the torrential rain is like a leak from the sky." "

    I heard a lot of news in the shelter that the government sent food and oil day and night. Wholesale markets salvage supplies. The bread or rice balls we eat are made of those grains.

    Even if our country does not cultivate, we have enough grain to consume for two years. Why do they have to go to the water to salvage bad grain for us to eat? What’s more, it’s only three-thirds of the food, but in fact, all of them have to be dried and stored.”

    Lu Yu was surprised, “It’s raining every day, and the food can’t be brought in at all.”

    “No, don’t underestimate the power of the country.” Zhang Chao’s tone I am sure, "If only the southern coast was affected, the national rescue would have arrived, unless..."

    This is a national disaster, or even a global disaster.

    Before the disconnection, Zhang Chao followed the news and browsed the forum posts. Many places in other provinces were affected by the disaster.

    At the same time, a catastrophe erupts, what is it if it is not the end of the world?

    Even if the flood recedes one day, it is impossible to return to normal in a short period of time. This is an important reason why the government hastened to salvage and store materials.

    When he said this, Zheng Weili and Lu Yu felt trembling, "A lot of people have followed the salvage these days, why don't we go out and try our luck?"

    Zhang Chao looked at Jiang Ning, "A Ning, what do you think?"

    "Water It's too deep, and it's difficult for professional divers to operate, let alone ordinary people without equipment."

    Jiang Ning directly denied, "Even if you are lucky enough to catch it, you may not be able to bring it back. Why don't you find a way from the water?" "

    But shopping malls They have been swept away a long time ago, so it’s our turn.”

    Jiang Ning reminded, “It’s not necessary to find food, as long as we have what others don’t, we can exchange it for food.”

    Lu Yu understood, Stagger peaks before others, but what are you looking for?

    "Drugs." Zhang Chao said, "Now everyone is looking for them in shopping malls and underwater. We can look for them in office buildings." Office buildings

    are all companies, and there are basically no supplies.

    Lu Yu shook his head, "Our unit building had an office sweep yesterday, and the office buildings

    in the urban area are almost swept away." It’s hard to get through, and some people don’t have gasoline even if they have assault boats, so they can only circle around the city.”

    Jiang Ning agreed, “Zhang Chao and I are familiar with the place, so we can try our luck. If we can find the medicines of his company, Our life will be much easier in the future."

    The company is not a warehouse, but it has an exhibition hall, and the number of medicines will not be too much, but it will be a big gain for small groups.

    Moreover, there seemed to be more than one pharmaceutical company in that office building.

    Even though the stock was stocked in advance, it was only 50,000 yuan. Who would think that medicine is too little? A pill can save your life at a critical moment!

    So move quickly, and when others recover, they will lose their share.

    After being talked about by the two, Zheng Weili and Lu Li became anxious, "Why don't you discuss it with 1801? He has an assault boat."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 26 Medicines First
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Without further ado, Lu Yu knocked on the door of a good neighbor in the last days.

    Knowing that he was looking for medicine, Huo Yishen agreed after a little thought.

    Still the old rules, Zheng Weili still takes the baby to guard the base camp.

    Although Zhang Chao put forward the theory of the end of the world, Zhang Weili still has her own worries. In fact, she does not want to believe it in her heart, so she hesitated and said: "You guys are going out this time mainly to find survival supplies and medicine. As for other things...you need to think about it yourself .”

    I didn’t say it thoroughly, but I understood everything.

    How could Jiang Ning not understand, and hurriedly continued, "If you find medicine and living supplies, you will share them equally. If you have other needs, it doesn't count, but it's best not to take up too many group resources." It's better to talk, everyone

    agrees No comment.

    An assault boat and three rubber boats can carry a lot of supplies back. The only worry is that people will get there first.

    It was 20 kilometers to Zhang Chao's company, and the four of them took the assault boat and braved the rain.

    You guessed it right, the more you go to the suburbs, the more complicated the water flow, and the wind is blowing, even the best sailors can't control wooden boats and rubber boats.

    Huo Yishen's skills are good, and he crossed the complicated waters steadily, and saw several towering office buildings standing on the water in the vast and gloomy weather.

    Zhang Chao pointed in the direction, and the four of them approached the office building, and saw the office soaked in the flood through the glass on the fifth floor.

    "The office is quite tidy, and it should not have been swept away."

    He took out a hammer and hit the glass hard, and the flood flooded in.

    After the water flow stabilized, several people walked into the office building to put away the assault boat.

    Fortunately, the huge office building has not been swept away.

    Everyone had a clear goal, took the stairs and went straight to the 12th floor, the pharmaceutical company where Zhang Chao worked.

    Cut off the lock with steel pliers, Zhang Chao went to his work station first, and was relieved when he saw several large cardboard boxes piled up behind him, "I was supposed to deliver the goods to the pharmacy that day, but who knew that the typhoon came, and they informed the delivery to be delayed. I took the goods back to the company."

    The goods delivered were very miscellaneous, including anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial products, rheumatism products, cold medicines, etc. There were dozens of types.

    The pharmaceutical agency company is not big, with only a dozen people in the sales department.

    The exhibition room has all kinds of messy medicines, anti-three highs, hypoglycemic and blood fat-lowering medicines, the weight is not large but there are many categories, and several large cardboard boxes have been swept.

    Jiang Ning suggested, "We have limited space, so we can save at least three quarters of the space by unpacking the outer packaging and only taking the medicine." "Yes, anyway,

    I know the uses of various medicines, and I will organize them for you when I go back. "

    They unpacked the bags, and Jiang Ning searched for work places, coffee, biscuits, various snacks and pastries, tea for men, scented tea for women, and self-heating pots.

    The number is very small, but there are no mistakes.

    There are more tea rooms, all drinks, milk tea bags, mineral water, etc. are all brought out, even the express delivery at the front desk is not missed, as long as it is useful, it will be dismantled and taken away.

    What they don't need, they secretly stuff the space.

    The two 1-meter-high travel backpacks are stuffed full of medicines, which can be regarded as a full harvest.

    After hiding the other materials, several people took the medicine to the 15th floor.

    There are 3 pharmaceutical companies in the office building, all of which are collected first.

    The second company also has a lot of medicines. Zhang Chao looked at the large refrigerator in the exhibition room and said regretfully: "This company mainly distributes vaccines. These are good things, but unfortunately we can't take them away." Through the glass, Jiang Ning saw several medicines

    . Vaccines, smallpox, tetanus, rabies, meningitis, hpv, flu, etc.

    The refrigerator has its own battery, which can last for a month after a power outage, but once it is taken out, it cannot be stored at room temperature.

    Jiang Ning glanced at it and said nothing, continuing to collect supplies.

    Three pharmaceutical companies swept down, and a rubber boat was packed to the brim.

    After one o'clock in the afternoon, the hungry people sat down to eat, and found a luxurious version of self-heating pot, coffee, milk tea, and various Internet celebrity snacks.

    Listening to the rain outside the window, eating the hot and delicious self-heating pot, the aroma permeates the office building, it feels like a beautiful thing in life.

    "We have enough medicines, but we really don't eat very much. There are also several online celebrity live broadcast delivery companies in this building. Let's try our luck." Just do it and

    continue to pry.

    Unexpectedly, the first company is a cosmetics and skin care delivery company. Zhang Chao and Lu Yu are not interested, but Jiang Ning is eye-catching.

    Skin care products, make-up, lipsticks, facial masks, lady creams of all major brands are piled up everywhere.

    Jiang Ning was not polite, and picked the expensive ones and threw them in the bag.

    Lu Yu wanted to bring something to Zheng Weili, so he also picked a few.

    The men were not interested, just looking for some survival supplies, so they went to the second Internet celebrity company, "Hurry up, Aning, we will wait for you upstairs." As soon as they

    left, Jiang Ning swept into the space.

    Unlucky, the second one brings women's clothing, all kinds of clothes, skirts, shoes, bags, etc.

    Lu Yu picked a few pieces for Zheng Weili, and Jiang Ning also picked a few pieces.

    The third store finally brought gourmet food, but it was a snack type, beef jerky, mutton jerky, nuts, various breads and pastries, Internet celebrity drinks, and even ice cream assassins, but unfortunately they all melted in the refrigerator.

    These take up space and are filled with several large black plastic bags.

    By the way, even the garbage bags in the cleaning room are not spared, which is of great use.

    Time flies so fast, it's too inefficient to sweep it like this.

    Jiang Ning suggested collecting on separate floors, which can save time and improve efficiency.

    There are a total of 15 floors above the water, Jiang Ning is in charge of the third floor, and three men are in charge of the fourth floor.

    Jiang Ning was assigned to floors 12-15, and she decided to sweep down from the 15th floor.

    Go to the 15th floor, go back to the pharmaceutical company just now, and collect all the vaccines in the refrigerator.

    The space can keep fresh, and there is no problem for how long.

    There wasn't enough time, so she picked big companies first, and she caught a glimpse of the office of a well-known home appliance company in Fengcheng.

    The product exhibition hall is very large, including air conditioners, washing machines, refrigerators, smart rice cookers, and various fashionable home appliances full of technology.

    The country will build bases in various places in the future. I heard that some conditions are still very good, and there are solar generators in the space. Jiang Ning decided to choose a few favorites. What if they need them in the future?

    It doesn't matter if you don't need it, just throw it away when the time comes.

    Six-figure double-door large refrigerator, five-figure air conditioner and washing machine, multi-function air conditioner fan, automatic frying pan, ice maker, rice cooker, bread machine, soybean milk machine, cordless vacuum cleaner, dryer, etc.

    Jiang Ning likes to cook, but doesn't like to wash dishes, so he decisively bought a few dishwashers.

    These take up a lot of space, but fortunately the space was cleared out in time.

    The benefits of a big company are good, and the tea room is full of many things, not to mention milk, refreshment drinks, there are also a lot of whole grains, red dates, lotus seeds, shark fin and bird's nest. They are probably here to entertain customers, but unfortunately all the fruits are broken. Wilted lemons.

    There is a bakery next door to the tea room, which is specially used to make snacks for the employees. There are a lot of milk, flour, cake mix, eggs, condensed milk, dried fruit and so on.

    There is red wine steak in the refrigerator, but the steak is also bad.

    Jiang Ning didn't lack these, and he didn't want to occupy Lu Yu and Zhang Chao's survival resources, so he packed all the useful ones into bags.

    Work stations are not spared either, leaving the useful ones and throwing away the inconvenient ones, such as wires, sockets, and some daily tools, various books, etc.

    When unpacking the express delivery, I found two pairs of skates. Thinking that the extreme cold might be useful, I threw them into the space anyway.

    Two large couriers were dragged out from under the workstation. Seeing that the courier slips did not indicate the items, they cut them open with a knife.

    Good guy, the two big boxes are full of sets.

    There are two big boxes, and the number seems to be a full three thousand.

    Jiang Ning glanced up at the station sign——Wang Meng.

    Tribute to the invincible warrior!

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 27 Thanks to Mr. Ba for sending supplies
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning has never eaten pork, but he also knows that it is very expensive and hard to find in the last days, and it is absolutely sought-after to exchange for supplies.

    Prevent new life, care for women.

    He threw them into the space without hesitation, but then thought of something, grabbed a few and stuffed them into a black plastic bag.

    No specific number, there should be dozens.

    After sweeping the 15th floor, and then the 14th floor, there is only one technology information company in the huge place.

    There are hundreds of workstations, and you can't see the end at a glance.

    The boss probably made a lot of money, the employee benefits are pretty good, the pantry is full of good things, all kinds of expensive snacks, self-heating pots for overtime meals, the refrigerator is full of steaks, pork chops and lamb chops, and Jiang Ning almost smoked when he opened the door Vomited.

    After cleaning the pantry, she walked to the boss's office.

    Probably a boss with personality, the office alone is hundreds of square meters, office hall, reception room, lounge, personal... collection hall.

    Are the current overlords so capricious? Build a collection in the office!

    Jiang Ning's interest was aroused by the impenetrable collection hall, and he pried open the door with all his strength, and was immediately shocked by the scene in front of him.

    Opening the door is facing the antique Bogu stand, with a Tang knife hanging in the center, the scabbard has ancient patterns and is luxuriously silver-plated.

    Jiang Ning took it down and drew out the knife, only to see the Tang knife was shining with a cold light. It felt like a drop in the hand but it was not heavy. It was a good thing at first glance, and it was easier to use than the butcher's knife.

    Lifting his head and chopping at the wooden box, it was like cutting tofu.

    "..." This is not a knife, it is simply a magic weapon.

    There are many antiques on the Bogu shelf, such as blue and white porcelain vases, hat tubes, plum vases with glaze, apple statues, Li-style furnaces, and inkstones.

    Jiang Ning didn't know about these things, but if he could be collected by President Ba, it would definitely not be a bargain if he put it with Tang Dao.

    Judging from the traces, it has been eroded by the long years.

    Gold in troubled times, antiques in prosperous times, these valuable cultural relics are not even worth a piece of bread in the last days.

    However, it looks pleasing to the eye, and you can take it back as a decoration, and it doesn't take up space anyway.

    There are several paintings and calligraphy hanging on the left side of the Bogu rack, all of which are from famous ancient calligraphers. A random one is worth at least seven or eight figures.

    However, Jiang Ning saw a lot of Moutai piled up in the corner.

    The market price of five-star yellow-glazed porcelain bottles in 1982 is as high as 150,000 per bottle, exactly 10 bottles.

    Feitian brand in 2002, 6 bottles per box, worth 70,000 yuan per box, 10 boxes are all full.

    10-year-old Feitian brand, 12 bottles per box, 80,000 yuan per box, there are 50 boxes.

    This is no longer wine, but a work of art.

    Jiang Ning thanked the boss, and swept them all into the space.

    The self-willed boss has a wide range of hobbies, and his collection is even more varied. In addition to diamond-encrusted Patek Philippe mechanical watches, he also has professional high-end diving equipment. The mtue brand is the most expensive limited edition.

    Jiang Ning searched when buying a diving mask, and the value of this device in front of him is 980,000.

    The flood would last for several months, and she didn't know whether natural disasters would repeat itself, so she accepted it without hesitation.

    In the transparent glass cabinet, there are five-star golf clubs.

    Jiang Ning once played a summer job at a golf course and knew that this club cost as much as 180,000 US dollars, which is 1.08 million in conversion.

    All the things in the collection hall were emptied, even the ancient shelves were not spared, and they could be chopped up for firewood when it was extremely cold.

    Plus, there's a safe in an unassuming corner.

    The safe that can be put into the collection hall, the things inside are by no means simple.

    The lounge has a kitchen, a large fresh-keeping refrigerator, milk-style foie gras, Wagyu beef, caviar, black truffle, golden abalone, Ibbian ham, 82-year-old Lafite, steak, salmon and so on.

    The refrigerator is not only full, but also has its own battery, and all ingredients are fresh.

    Apart from thanking the boss, Jiang Ning didn't want to say anything, even the ingredients and the refrigerator were stuffed into the space.

    Tang Dao and golf clubs are the best weapons in the last days. Jiang Ning didn't want to hide them, so he put them in a bag and hung them on his shoulders.

    There are a lot of materials on the 14th and 15th floors, and she collects them very carefully. It doesn't matter if you rummage through boxes and cabinets. Any express package wants to escape her claws.

    The 13th floor is relatively complicated, it belongs to the high-tech incubation base, and there are all kinds of new start-up companies.

    The hatching base is relatively poor, and the poor bottom pants have to be worn in reverse, so there is really no material to be found.

    Jiang Ning was so exhausted that he ate a few energy bars and continued to pry open the door.

    A nano-fabric company, the facade looks small, with a variety of clothing fabrics on display, and an ordinary and confident silver-gray autumn coat is hung on the glass showcase at the c position of the sample room-the price is 198,000.

    Robbery doesn't carry such a thing, consumers' IQ tax is so easy to harvest?

    Driven by Qi Xin, Jiang Ning came up to him and looked at it carefully.

    Nano constant temperature clothing, keep the temperature at 25 degrees forever.

    Responding to it, Jiang Ning smashed the glass with a hammer and took the clothes in his hand.

    The constant temperature of the fart did not change at all when it was attached to the arm.

    However, it feels extra soft and creamy, as if it is attached to the skin and... not attached, a bit like silk fabric.

    Rub it and smell it, it's quite breathable.

    Jiang Ning wanted it, so he charged the price of 198,000, and at least took it back to try it on.

    If it wasn't for the end of the world, she wouldn't have had the chance to wear such expensive clothes.

    All the fabrics were collected, and 10 pieces of constant temperature fabrics were found in the sample warehouse, which should be good for making underwear.

    The 13th floor was only half searched, and Zhang Chao had already finished the work, so he didn't forget to come over to help.     Seeing the Tang knife and golf club on her back, his eyeballs almost fell out, and he gave a thumbs up

    after a while, "You are awesome!     " In the process, Jiang Ning drove him to move supplies and go downstairs to install the rubber boat.     Zhang Chao was exhausted, but he still obeyed obediently.     It's not easy to collect the black lights, and Jiang Ning is so tired that she can't straighten her back, but she still gritted her teeth and persisted in order to have a better life in the last days.     Not long after, Lu Yu also came to help, and they could get a few harvests.     After asking, I feel that one drag and three loads cannot be finished, and the materials are heavy, and the assault boat may not be able to drag it under pressure.     Lu Yu was sent to help move the supplies, and then he took the packed assault boat out of the space and carried a 5l barrel of gasoline.     After passing Ming Road, she will also be a cub with an assault boat in the future.     There were not many supplies on the 13th floor. Jiang Ning dragged a heavy box and walked out, "Lu Yu, let's see what I found? The assault boat, hahaha!"     Lu Yu was shocked, "A Ning, you are so lucky Right?"     "Yeah, I guess it was bought by water enthusiasts, but I didn't expect it to be cheaper for me." Poor acting.     It was dark, and Lu Yu couldn't see her expression clearly, so he moved things and shared with Zhang Chao, "Chao, Ah Ning picked up the assault boat." In     this way, there are 2 assault boats and 3 rubber boats on the 18th floor, and the assets are leveraged. of.     "It's just that there is too little gasoline, so I don't think we can run very far."     "It's okay, let's find a way to collect gasoline then, and we can go wherever we want in the future."     The four moved and carried all the supplies to the fifth floor.     After sweeping down a building, there are really a lot of supplies.

    Don't say one trip, even two trips can't be finished...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 28
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Everyone ate high-calorie self-heating pots and briefly talked about their collection.

    Aside from the messy snacks and drinks, Jiang Ning collected the most grains, Zhang Chao scanned the product agency in Jiazang District, and found hundreds of catties of yak jerky, rhodiola, saffron, matsutake, cheese and so on.

    Lu Yu found a few bags of Wuchang rice, Huo Yishen found a wine agency, and swept through dozens of boxes of wine.

    In total, the most mineral water.

    This is just a need and cannot be thrown away. After all, drinking rainwater all the time is not the case.

    After discussion, it was decided to bring back the medicines, meat, wine, rice, and miscellaneous grains first, and then the instant noodles, hot and sour noodles, bread, etc., and the mineral water and drinks at the end.

    Plus, everyone took what they needed.

    The assault boat belongs to Jiang Ning, and then there are Tang knives, golf clubs, and skin care products.

    Lu Yu took some clothes and shoes.

    Zhang Chao collected electronic products, game consoles, watches and the like.

    Huo Yishen took the dolls, children's books, paper and pens, and knew at a glance that they were for Doudou.

    Everyone has a number, try to occupy as little public information as possible.

    While moving things to the rubber boat, Lu Yu chatted and said, "I found a seed store, but unfortunately it was sprayed with pesticides and I can't eat it, otherwise we can move back just in case." Just after speaking, the three pairs of eyes stared

    at with him.

    "What, what's the matter?"

    Zhang Chao didn't know what to say, "The whole world is soaked in water. If we are in the end of the world, seeds will be more expensive than medicines." Only then did

    Lu Yu realize that he had made a stupid mistake, "We Get it back?"

    This is no nonsense, he and Huo Yishen continued to load, while Jiang Ning and Zhang Chao ran upstairs to carry.

    I was shocked when I went up, it turned out to be the residence of a certain Long Hi-Tech, and its founder was the great man who fed the people of the country.

    The station is not big, most of them are new hybrid rice, several varieties add up to about five or six hundred catties, and there are also many hybrid vegetable varieties, as well as hydroponic technology and nutrient solution.

    It was so precious that Jiang Ning didn't even let go of the materials, and the two moved back and forth several times.

    On the last trip, she deliberately walked a few steps slowly, and put the computer in the laboratory into the space, which is full of precious documents and materials, which may be of great help in restoring civilized society in the future.

    By the time the tossing was over, it was already past nine o'clock in the evening.

    Two rubber boats were tied to 1801's assault boat, while Jiang Ning's was tied to one. They estimated the power and load capacity of each other, and sailed towards Jinrong Community in the dark.

    Jiang Ning was driving the assault boat, and Lu Yu was sitting next to him with a telescope to watch.

    The binoculars have a night vision function, which can observe and avoid obstacles in time, and beware of robbers who appear suddenly.

    Fully loaded with supplies, the speed is very slow.

    When they arrived at Jinrong Community, the two had a tacit understanding to turn off the engine, adjust the miner's lamp to the dimmest, and together they paddled back to the unit building.

    At this point, almost everyone is asleep, but they still have to relax their hands and feet. There are too many supplies to hate people, and they have to walk barefoot to avoid making noise.

    Zheng Weili came down to help, and moved back and forth for almost an hour before finishing.

    Fearing that Zheng Weili would not be able to keep it, Huo Yishen asked Jiang Ning to stay, and the three of them had to go back to the office building overnight to finish moving.

    The supplies piled up in the living room of 1803 looked extraordinarily messy, but it made people feel unspeakably satisfied.

    The two of them didn't care about rest, took the matza and sat down sorting and sorting things, opened four parts that could be divided equally, and put the things that couldn't be divided next to each other.

    The second trip was not finished, and there were a lot of drinks and mineral water left, so I went to 1801 and Zhang Chao again.

    It was already one o'clock in the morning when everything was carried up to the 18th floor.

    Everyone distributed supplies overnight, and Jiang Ning took a lot of medicines, miscellaneous grains, beef, wine, five catties of rice, more than a dozen boxes of mineral water, seven or eight boxes of milk, two big bags of snacks and fast food, and a lot of mess s things.

    In short, there is no need to worry about half a year.

    The only trouble now is the seeds brought back.

    Knowing that seeds are precious, but apart from Jiang Ning, no one else knows.

    Moreover, the heavy rain is too humid, and it will go bad soon if it is not stored properly.

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, "Why don't you leave it to me to keep it, and see if I can produce hydroponic vegetables, and then I will teach you." It's not that she is

    greedy, but that natural disasters are frequent in the last days, and high temperature and low temperature are not suitable for plants. There is no suitable opportunity to plant at all, and the seeds will break if they are covered for a long time.

    The space can be kept fresh. She really wants to preserve these precious things. If researchers can develop a suitable place for planting in the future, they can donate them anonymously.

    After all, the space is only ten square meters of black soil, and the seeds she prepared herself will not be planted until she dies.

    The others had no objections, and even helped move the things into her home, "A-Ning, it's up to you whether you can realize the freedom of green vegetables." " I just try, not     including

    success."

sleep.

    Staying up late hurts the liver, sleeping until noon, people are still confused.

    After eating junk food for a day, waking up with a dry mouth, I can't stand the chrysanthemum.

    Jiang Ning took a portion of rice, steamed pork ribs, and wok-flavored greens. He was satisfied after eating, and at the end, he also had a bowl of herbal chicken feet, right!

    After eating and drinking enough to enter the space, he was almost frightened when he saw the scene in front of him.

    Fuck... trough, whose space is this!

    Jiang Ning was shocked by the scene in front of her. The supplies are still hers, but the space has become larger.

    Two bedrooms and one living room became three bedrooms and one living room.

    No, it's not just three bedrooms and one living room, the area has also become larger.

    The master bedroom is about five square meters larger, the second bedroom is two more square meters, and the living room, toilet, kitchen, and balcony are also enlarged. The extra room is about 10 square meters.

    What surprised her even more was that the garden doubled in size, from 10 square meters to 20 square meters!

    what does that mean?

    Not only vegetables are free, but also fruits are free.

    She immediately found a ruler to measure, and the total was about 50 square meters, 150 cubic meters.

    Surprised, Jiang Ning was puzzled, how could the space suddenly become larger?

    Is it because it is full?

    No, the last time it was almost stuffed and it didn't get bigger, there must be other unknown reasons.

    Puzzled, just pondering slowly.

    As space becomes larger, will the time we can spend in space increase every day?

    She looked at the light and shadow timer excitedly, saved more than 20 days, deducted the already spent, and only had a pitiful 36 hours, it was really... sad.

    There are statistics every day, but the time does not increase.

    I have no choice but to continue to break the flowers.

    Roll up your sleeves, move and organize space materials, and fill up the extra space in the master and second bedrooms.

    After tidying up, I always feel that something is wrong.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 29
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    It wasn't until the Moutai was moved into a box that Jiang Ning suddenly realized, what about those antiques and ancient shelves that he collected last night?

    Looked around, sure not.

    Moutai, diving suits, watches, and safes are all still there, but the antique calligraphy and paintings are gone.

    Is it possible that these ancient things have spirituality, and the space will expand?

    It should be, after all, the pendant she wears is also the best jade.

    But the Bogu shelf is not, why did it also disappear?

    Jiang Ning was sitting on the sofa, thinking about the secret of the space expansion, when Zhang Chao knocked on the door.

    Perhaps the hunger during the typhoon was too deep. Now he has a great sense of food crisis, and two supplies for three people are consumed quickly.

    After sleeping and waking up to see that the water level has risen again, I am more sure that the end of the world has really come.

    "Yesterday I just searched the office building of my company, and there are two other buildings next to it. Why don't you take it down as soon as possible? It's better than others who are cheaper." Originally, I wanted to fill up the

    apartment and space, but now I have 150 cubic meters more. Ning suddenly became interested. There is no shortage of food, but food alone is not enough to survive in the last days.

    It's a crime to conceive a jade, maybe you will die faster if you have food in your hand.

    Like the Tang Dao and golf clubs she found yesterday, she can better protect herself when facing vicious devils.

    If she fell into the water one day, the diving equipment might save her life.

    Furthermore, if you find more objects with spiritual energy, maybe the space can be expanded?

    Thinking of this, Jiang Ning readily agreed.

    So Zhang Chao knocked on the door of 1801 again.

    1801 had no objection, everyone immediately packed up their things and set off.

    Although it is low-key, it still attracts the attention of others, and the eyes are very complicated.

    Jiang Ning understood, no matter how careful she was, she was discovered last night.

    So what? I took it back with my ability.

    The water flow in the urban area is relatively stable. In order to keep a low profile and save gasoline, I did not turn on the motor but paddled away. Unexpectedly, I was still being watched.

    To leave the community, you have to pass through buildings 8 and 9, and the muddy flood suddenly pulled up a thick rope.

    1801 reacted quickly, and quickly blocked it with a paddle, otherwise a few people would have to be tripped.

    If the motor is turned on, even people and assault boats will overturn and fall into the water.

    Suddenly, several men jumped out from Building 8 and Building 9, all with weapons in their hands, and swam towards the assault boat quickly.

    This group of people clearly wants to do big things.

    Jiang Ning stood up, pulled out the Tang knife with a dark face, and slashed at the man swimming over.

    "Ah!!!"

    With a shrill scream, the man's arm was cut off, and the flood was stained red with blood.

    Killing just one is unstoppable.

    Without hesitation, Jiang Ning chopped off at his head...

    If it hadn't happened today, she wouldn't have known that the 18th floor was being watched by so many people, don't look at it's just a team of 8 and 9 buildings, hiding in the dark and watching the fire I don't know how many more.

    The 18th floor has been regarded as a fat sheep. As long as they lose or lose their timidity, they will swarm up to the top floor to divide up all the supplies, and even Zheng Weili and Doudou died.

    So, there is no way out.

    As long as the heart is soft, it will be an abyss beyond redemption.

    Lu Yu and Zhang Chao were almost physically weak, but they also came to an epiphany.

    This world has changed, it is no longer a world ruled by law, but the law of the jungle, those sharp weapons will kill people, they can't sit still.

    The two raised their oars and threw them at their heads, whoever wants to die will come!

    Jiang Ning kept swinging his knife, and the water near the assault boat was stained red. The injured man with a broken arm screamed and thrashed, but was quickly washed away by the flood.

    Five or six were injured in a row, and the rest of them turned around and ran away in fright.

    Thinking of the misery in his previous life, Jiang Ning blushed and said coldly: "Catch up."

    Don't let them go!

    Zhang Chao and Lu Yu paddled desperately, while Huo Yishen took out a nail gun.

    He was very accurate with marksmanship, even if those people splashed in the flood, they still shot one by one.

    completely annihilated!

    Lu Yu and Zhang Chao were out of breath, "Are we going back now?" "

    No." Jiang Ning washed Tang Knife clean, "Going back now is showing cowardice, telling them that sister Wei Li can't do it. We will go out next time. They will rush to the 18th floor."

    Lu Yu was very nervous, he knew that Zheng Weili could fight, but how much could he fight with bare hands?

    "Jiang Ning is right, let's go back quickly."

    Feeling uneasy, Lu Yu still gritted his teeth and paddled away.

    After leaving the urban area, the motor of the assault boat started, roaring towards the suburbs.

    Halfway through, I found an assault boat coming in front of me.

    Jiang Ning looked through the binoculars, and it turned out to be Yang Weicong standing at the bow.

    Su Mengyao was also there, as well as the boys trapped on the 8th floor.

    A rubber boat was dragged behind the assault boat, which was full of supplies, and several people had smug smiles on their faces.

    Two assault boats passed by, and Yang Weicong smiled mockingly at Jiang Ning.

    Jiang Ning doesn't care, the end of the world will hit him hard.

    However, she had a vague feeling that today's trip might fail.

    Before long, the premonition came true.

    In less than a day, the remaining two office buildings were looted.

    There are broken glass holes everywhere, desks are crooked, and chaotic footprints can be seen everywhere.

    It seems that there are more than one wave of raiders.

    Zhang Chao was very annoyed, "One step too late, there is no hair left."

    Jiang Ning said calmly, "That's not necessarily the case." It just depends on what you want.

    Their supplies should be saved for half a year. By that time, the flood had already passed and they entered the extremely cold purgatory of the last days.

    The coldest temperature is 60 to 70 degrees below zero, food is not the most important thing, and the only way to survive the cold is to survive.

    She vaguely reminded, "It's already here, if you don't get some firewood back, you can't waste the gasoline for this trip, right?"

    Lu Yu was stunned for a moment, "We don't lack gas, why do we need firewood?"

    "Gas fire can roast Drying clothes?" Zhang Chao almost knocked him on the head, "This year's weather is so abnormal, who knows what will happen in the future, the gas will run out one day, it's always right to stock up." "Yes, Wei Li always quits doing

    clothes , Pick up some and go back to dry the clothes."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 30
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Several people looked up, only to find that the place was turned over in a mess, and the office was almost made of plastic. Occasionally, they saw a wooden desk, but it was pressed with sawdust powder and a lot of glue. It couldn't help burning and poisonous gas.

    The same is true of the other office building, only missing fast food, a few boxes of mineral water, and a small amount of wood were found.

    Several people returned to the building where Zhang Chao's company was located. There were still many signs of breaking in, but the situation was much better.

    It should be that they came in and found that they had been swept away, so they hurried to the other two buildings to rob.

    Jiang Ning guessed right, the more you go up, the less traces there will be.

    She suggested searching again alternately. After all, everyone pays attention to different points, and there may be something that they haven't noticed.

    Jiang Ning searched for Lu Yu yesterday, and Zhang Chao switched with 1801.

    Yesterday I ran for medicine and food, but today's goal has changed.

    There is an extra 150 cubic meters of space, and Jiang Ning, who has a strong sense of anxiety, always wants to fill it up.

    Books that can enrich the spiritual world, exquisite vases in the boss's office, log desks, wardrobes, jade ornaments in bookcases, and mop sticks in the cleaning tool room.

    Men are not as talented as women in collecting things. Jiang Ning found a lot of missing snacks, rummaged through the courier, suitable clothes and shoes, etc.

    She found a jade company with empty counters but no signs of vandalism.

    After looking around, I found that the office of the person in charge was closed.

    It was another impenetrable door, and I took out tools to pry it through, and there were four safes in the office.

    There should be jade stones in it, Jiang Ning put all of them into the space, found some tea, cigarettes and wine, and split the desk and chair with a Tang knife.

    At the resident office of a certain sports brand, keep the size suitable for the team members and take it back for distribution, and the rest will not be kept and swept into the space.

    A company is expected to engage in team building, and the administration department has several large boxes of barbecue charcoal and some tools for picnics.

    After climbing through the four floors, Shen Ning returned to the live broadcast company that sold clothes, and received another batch of clothes, as well as women's underwear and bras that men were embarrassed to take.

    And last night, the home appliance company quietly went to collect a batch of electrical appliances that may be used in the future, among which is a high-end massage chair worth tens of thousands of dollars.

    Where the other three people swept by, she sneaked in at different times, and took whatever was available until she filled the extra 150 cubic meters of space.

    In order to facilitate transportation, all the pure wooden furniture was dismantled and cut into roughly the same length. Two assault boats and three rubber boats were just enough to fill them.

    I came back early this time, and it was only after nine o'clock after the move.

    After what happened today, the 18th floor has become notorious far and wide, and the residents of the unit building felt creepy when they saw a few people.

    They did not cover up, and carried the wood upstairs.

    Close the door, enter the space for the first time, the safe is firmly in the corner, and the bathroom on the balcony of the living room has not become larger.

    Could it be a fake product sold by Yushi Company?

    Feeling unwilling, he unscrewed the door of the master bedroom...

    Uh, there is an extra bathroom, about 10 square meters.

    The safe can't be opened, but there should be a lot of jade, but who knows, it only expands by 10 square meters. It seems that the upgrade conditions are still very harsh.

    It doesn't matter, she can keep looking.

    The gold, silver and jade articles in the last days are not worth much, so they can be bartered at that time.

    Sleeping until midnight, I was awakened by loud noises and screams downstairs.

    This is common in the last days, Jiang Ning turned over and continued to sleep.

    Sleep until you wake up naturally, eat two bean paste and siu mai for breakfast, and drink a bottle of milk to be full.

    The weather was bad, and the green vegetables planted turned yellow badly. Jiang Ning diluted some nutrient solution and burned it, which was regarded as a dead horse as a living horse doctor.

    Checking the space with consciousness, the timer still only increases by 2 hours, slower than a snail crawling.

    There is an extra 10 square meters of black soil, and she plans to continue growing vegetables. She will stock up a lot first, and save enough for two or three years before planting others.

    Of course, if the fruit seedlings grow slowly, they can be planted first, and those old saplings are destined to be harvested next year.

    The physical exercise during this period has improved significantly, and 15 minutes have been saved in turning the ground and planting seeds.

    15 minutes can save a life in a harsh environment.

    Just after leaving the space, Lu Yu knocked on the door outside.

    Opening the door, seeing him with a bruised nose and swollen face, Jiang Ning was startled, "Who hit him?"

    Lu Yu felt embarrassed, "Isn't it because Zhang Chao and I are in poor health? Weili has been training us since last night.

    " She was reluctant to touch him with a finger, and now she was practicing him to death.

    Lu Yu knew that the world had changed, so he couldn't always rely on Wei Li and Jiang Ning to protect him.

    From now on, he will be a man, and he will protect his woman.

    "Well, you guys are really lacking in practice."

    Jiang Ning suddenly remembered something, went back to the house and took out a black bag, "It's for you and Wei Li, save some money." Seeing the

    things inside, Lu Yu looked embarrassed, Then he smiled and said: "Thank you, I was looking for this." Almost

    forgot the business, he asked with a smile, "Do you know what happened last night?"

    "I don't know, I fell asleep."

    " Yang Weicong and Su Mengyao were robbed."

    Lu Yu couldn't understand that Yang Weicong stepped on a few boats to catch Jiang Ning, but luckily she got away in time, "Yesterday, when he came back with such high-profile supplies, he was lit up at night."

    Yang Weicong rented 802, two The living room cannot accommodate so many people, and 1202 also has a few people crammed into it.

    The group of people grabbed 1202 first, if Yang Weicong and others rushed forward after hearing the news, Su Mengyao was almost taken over by several men.

    The people were beaten away, but when they returned to the 8th floor, they found that all the supplies in the house had been emptied.

    Jiang Ning was surprised, "Tune the tiger away from the mountain?" Robbery also depends on IQ these days.

    "Most of their supplies were placed on the 8th floor, but the assault boats and rubber boats were not taken away."

    Jiang Ning smiled, not because they were not taken away, but because those people wanted to raise leeks, and they slowly cut them one by one.

    "One of them was slashed, and he knocked on the door just now, and wanted you to help treat him."

    As a result, they shouted their throats, and the 18th floor didn't respond at all.

    There is another thing, two people from other units came here this morning, "They wanted to pay homage to the pier, but were dismissed by Wei Li."

    Jiang Ning couldn't laugh or cry, the 18th floor was just for self-protection, how could it become a black and evil force ?

    While chatting, Zhang Chao, who also had a bruised nose and swollen face, came out, "Shall we go out today?" "

    I don't want to go out anymore, you can go out if you need it, and I'll just come and see the house."

    Everywhere was swept up, and now I can't find it when I go out When she found what she needed, and Zheng Weili and Lu Yu were brainwashed by Zhang Chao's eschatology, they always felt that everything was missing, and they became aware of urgency.

    After saying hello, the three of them went out with a rubber boat, collecting supplies and looking for news.

    Just after noon, there were three more visits to the pier.

    Jiang Ning was annoyed, and wrote a notice on the door: no alliance.

    Not to mention these malicious people, even Zheng Weili and others, she dare not relax.

    After all, people's hearts are the most unpredictable in the last days, not to mention friends or colleagues, there are many people who change their children and eat them in the darkest time.

    When the day comes, she will withdraw without hesitation.

    There is no shortage of food and clothing. As for other materials that you want, you can't collect them for the time being. Let's think about how to expand the space first.

    When the three of them were away, Jiang Ning let go completely, took out soaked chicken feet, shredded squid, cold salad, braised duck intestines, and read a book while enjoying the food to pass the time.

    It's still early, so take out the wonton stuffed with meat stuffing that has been mixed in advance.

    While chasing dramas, I stocked up thousands of wontons, and heard the voice of the three of Zheng Weili returning.

    I brought some wood and two stainless steel doors from the mall.

    Compared with Jiang Ning and 1801's door, Lu Yu really didn't feel safe, and took a long time to find it in the mall with the size before prying it back.

    After tinkling for a long time, the transformation of 1803 was finally completed.

    An extra door was created and installed on the stairs.

    If you want to go to the 18th floor, you have to pass three levels.

    Seeing Lu Yu plastering the cement, Shen Ning asked curiously, "Where did you find it?"

    "Passing by a real estate under construction, I climbed in and brought two bags."

    The three of them discussed going there again to buy some glass and install it on the balcony. It rains every day and it is too humid.

    Jiang Ning reminded, "Purchase better quality, so as to avoid the trouble of blowing the glass when the typhoon comes back."

    Lu Yu deeply agreed, and told Zhang Chao that there were several glass explosions in the community.

    After thinking about it for a day, Jiang Ning still felt that the expansion of space was related to spirituality.

    The reason why Bogu racks disappear should be related to the wood material.

    Good wood takes dozens or even hundreds of years to grow, for example, golden nanmu takes thousands of years.

    Museums were flooded, ancient objects were either salvaged or moved ahead of time, gold, silver and jade were easier to find after the flood receded.

    Now there is only the road of wood.

    wood?

    Jiang Ning suddenly came up with an idea.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

5.8K 27 34
Natural disaster at the beginning: I hoard trillions of supplies and act as commander-in-chief Author: Wang Yidao (Apocalypse + Rebirth + Crazy Hoard...
124K 2.5K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174265/ Author: Xue Ye Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 109 End (Revised) (2) rebirt...
30.1K 475 55
Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original owner came from a remote planet and was...
25.8K 510 27
Extreme climates are befalling the earth, and natural disasters such as floods, typhoons, extreme heat, and extreme cold are staged in turn. Jiang Zh...