Natural disasters, I won by h...

By pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story More

Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Check 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Chapter 1 - 10

6.6K 72 56
By pinqu_

Title 开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 Natural disasters at the beginning, I won by hoarding tens of billions of supplies
Author 程加加
https://m.xklxsw.com/book/359465/

(Apocalypse + rebirth + space + hoarding goods + pets + daily life)

Natural disasters in the apocalypse, survival of the fittest. Typhoons, floods, extreme cold and heat, earthquakes, tsunamis, insect plagues, acid rain...

Jiang Ning, who struggled to survive for three years in the apocalypse, but ended up dying tragically, was reborn three days before the apocalypse to seize the opportunity to regain space and start a crazy stockpiling mode.

Buy, buy, buy, stock up, and find the dog who saved her life in the previous life. Sharpen your knives, stock up on food, and clean up the scumbags one by one, repaying revenge and repaying kindness.

When the disaster comes, she holds the knife in her right hand and walks the dog in the left, riding the wind and waves in the last days when civilization loses morality and collapses!

ʚChapter 1 Rebirth
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    "Ah..."

    Jiang Ning opened her eyes and sat up suddenly from the bed, sweat dripped down her forehead, her eyes were confused and desperate.

    The chaotic consciousness was shocked by the things in front of her. Is this the apartment he lived in before the end of the world?

    "Ding dong, ding dong..."

    After receiving text message reminders one after another, she took the mobile phone beside the bed, at 9:32 on September 14, 2029.

    More than a dozen unread text messages are all about the news that the super typhoon "Cai Knife" is expected to land on the coast in the early morning of the 17th. The wind force is expected to be 16-19, and heavy rain will last for several days.

    Jiang Ning was stunned, isn't she dead? Died in the dark end of the cannibalism!

    Could it be that he was unwilling to fall into a nightmare when he was dying?

    "Ding dong."

    Another new warning text message, the latest time is 9:37.

    Jiang Ning twisted her arm hard, the severe pain reminded that this was not a dream, she was really reborn.

    Rebirth was three days before the super typhoon that opened the last chapter.

    No, to be precise, there are only two and a half days left.

    Jiang Ning was not happy, endless tiredness filled his heart.

    Typhoons, rainstorms, floods, extreme cold and extreme heat, earthquakes...every level is a purgatory, what is worth doing again?

    But she has come back, is it possible that she has to wait to die? No, never!

    Rinse her face with cold water. In the mirror, she is young and beautiful, with collagen all over her face. She has not yet survived the end of the world, and everything seems so beautiful.

    Her tired eyes fell on the jade pendant she was wearing around her neck, which she had when she was born and was abandoned in the hospital, and was later asked by Yang Weicong to give it to Su Mengyao, the school belle.

    Three years after the end of the world, Su Mengyao was exquisite and translucent, her dress was spotless, her skin was white and rosy, and she seemed to be still living in the flourishing age.

    Once she was so hungry that she fainted, and from the corner of her eye she saw Su Mengyao took out an ice cream from the pendant and licked it.

    Jiang Ning seemed to think of something, took the blade and cut his finger, dripping blood on the pendant.

    The pendant emits a strong light, and when I open my eyes, I am in an apartment without a door. Except for water and electricity, there is no furniture. The two bedrooms and one living room are about 80 square meters, and the height of the building is about 3 meters. There is a 10 square meter black soil garden next to the balcony. .

    A light and shadow timer is suspended in the living room: 01:56:13.

    Is this a space for Su Mengyao to live delicately, or was it snatched from her?

    Leaving the space, there is an extra house in the mind, as long as the consciousness is concentrated, everything inside can be felt.

    In order to find out the function of the space, she tested it with boiling water. Except for the balcony and garden, other places have the function of keeping fresh.

    Use consciousness to store things, the timer is in a stopped state, as long as people enter, it will automatically decrease the time.

    Time is running out, and she has no time to ponder the mystery.

    Now that he has lived again and has space in his hands, he must seize the opportunity to reverse his miserable fate.

    He only lived for three years in his previous life, and Jiang Ning didn't know what kind of disasters would follow, so he checked the type of natural disasters online with his mobile phone.

    Seeing the densely packed answers, I almost died on the spot.

    It's so hard to live.

    Putting aside the excess emotions, she took out a pen and paper to draw a list of supplies.

    Jiang Ning grew up in an orphanage. Although the orphanage looked peaceful on the surface, it actually fought fiercely in private. She gradually developed a selfish character.

    Naturally insecure, picking up cardboard trash in elementary school, working part-time in junior high school, helping people with homework and cleaning toilets, as long as they are paid.

    He ranked among the best in the high school entrance examination, even if he was admitted to the medical department as a sophomore, he still had five high school seniors in his hands, and the tuition fee for each class was 200 yuan.

    Jiang Ning is a money driller. She sells insurance and works as a grandma. The main thing is that she dares to do it without breaking the law. Over the past ten years, she has saved a total of 200,000 yuan in bank cards. She wants to get a down payment and settle down after graduation.

    Now, it's useless.

    The school has professional classes in the afternoon, and students have to make up classes in the evening, but it is not necessary now.

    Jiang Ning sent a WeChat message to tell the parents that she was sick and hospitalized and would not be able to make up classes for a long time, hoping that they could find a substitute in time and settle the fees at the same time.

    The tutoring fee is paid half a month, and the parents are not short of money. Two of them sent 500 yuan in condolence red envelopes, a total of 6,000 yuan.

    Jiang Ning did not forget to remind parents that a century-old typhoon is coming soon, so remember to stock up on food and emergency medicine.

    Natural disasters emerged one after another, and the list of medicines alone filled three pages. Many medicines were not only expensive, but also impossible to buy in pharmacies.

    Jiang Ning took a photo and sent it to the salesman of the pharmaceutical company and sent it to Xiao, [The new local rich customer is in a hurry, and the delivery will be made tonight, please give me a price. ]

    Zhang Chao replied in seconds, [received]

    less than five minutes later, his call came, "A Ning, the list of this batch of medicines is too strange, are you sure you are not joking?

    " I'll see the goods later."

    I didn't have time to talk nonsense, and after hanging up the phone, I transferred 50,000 yuan, [more and less].

    There are too many supplies to prepare, Jiang Ning picked up the key and went out, accidentally saw the limited edition new aj on the table, wishing to hit him to death with a piece of tofu.

    She has always lived a realistic life, but meeting Yang Weicong is like letting her head down.

    In order to chase him back, Sheben moved out of the dormitory to rent an expensive school district room, and queued up at the specialty store to buy AJ for him in the early morning.

    Her own shoes never cost more than 300 yuan, and she didn't feel bad about buying him a new limited edition of more than 8,000 yuan. What happened?

    He took the gift and wanted to take the pendant, neither accepted nor rejected her confession, and even took the school belle to eat up her food stockpile during the typhoon.

    Three years after the natural disaster, not only did he not help her, but he actually watched her coldly when she was beaten and slaughtered by the devil.

    If she had known this earlier, she would not have sent him even if she fed Aj to the dog.

    This time, I want to see if he and Su Mengyao can live a bright and beautiful life without her stockpiling food and space!

    The super typhoon blew for half a month, followed by torrential rain for three consecutive months, and the whole city was soaked in water.

    Jiang Ning rented the 18th floor. Although he was not soaked in water, he still lived in a miserable state.

    ...

    After leaving the community, I ate my fill at the breakfast shop on the street.

    I went to the car dealership to rent a van without stopping, and the first time I went to the AJ store, the clerk was very surprised by her return request. This is a new limited edition, and there are customers waiting to buy it.

    Withdrew more than 8,600 yuan, and I can eat rice, noodles, oil and food for two or three years. What kind of man do I want?

    I drove to the door and window street, and ordered two of the thickest stainless steel doors, with three-bar heaven and earth locks, which ensured that they could not be opened with a sledgehammer, and the installation fee was more than 6,000 yuan.

    In order to save time, Jiang Ning measured the size before going out.

    The store owner was worried that the measurement would not be accurate, but when he learned about the community and the unit building, he readily agreed

    . The thickest explosion-proof glass, 600 yuan/square meter, will also be installed around the morning of the day after tomorrow.

    Let them hit, let them smash, no one in this life would want to come in with a knife to bully her.

ʚChapter 2 Stockpile
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    After paying the deposit, Jiang Ning rushed to the largest outdoor goods store in the city.

    2 assault boats and 6 rubber boats, first aid kit for earthquake and fire, tent, fire axe, climbing rope, binoculars, radio, waterproof torch, super-capacity solar charger, etc.

    Life-saving supplies cannot be sloppy, and all must be of the best quality.

    Seeing a big customer coming, the store strongly recommends jackets, sleeping bags, etc., "Today's event is full of discounts, and the quality assurance will satisfy you."

    Jiang Ning looked disgusted, "Is there any one that can withstand the cold of minus 60 or 70 degrees?"

    The store was shocked , "This is the south, we can wear short-sleeved ones in winter."

    "I'm going to the North Pole to do scientific research."

    Seeing that it was not a joke, the store immediately contacted his colleagues and said to Jiang Ning: "There are polar cold-proof clothes and mummy sleeping bags. It is absolutely necessary to use them together. I can bear it, but the price is relatively expensive and the goods are in other provinces.”

    The peers who run an online store, the reviews seem to be good, and the store can send an express immediately to ensure that it will arrive tomorrow afternoon.

    Jiang Ning asked for two sets each, and spent more than 6,000 yuan.

    The outdoor goods store spent 12,000 yuan to pull a truck full of goods, and put them into the space while people were not paying attention.

    Assault boats need gasoline, but gasoline is not sold to private individuals.

    Jiang Ning went to the auto repair shop to buy oil absorbers and barrels, ran to several nearby gas stations to fill them up, and went back and forth several times to get 500l of gasoline.

    The last days are so chaotic, with all kinds of blood and violence, she went to the security supply store again, "Boss, I'm going to America." When the boss heard this, he

    took out the good stuff from the bottom of the box, "The scenery over there is so beautiful, can't you Save money."

    Taking 3 sets of anti-slash and stab-proof suits and 2 sets of bulletproof vests, Jiang Ning drove to the largest clothing wholesale market in the suburbs without taking a breath.

    Down jackets, army coats, cashmere sweaters, warm clothes, scarves, gloves, socks, anti-ski boots, light sports shoes, warm shoes, slippers.

    Buy everything you can think of and possibly use, don't ask for the brand but only for the quality.

    Splurged 12,000 yuan in the clothing wholesale market, and then rushed to the daily necessities wholesale market next door.

    For air-conditioning quilts, down quilts, especially large quilts, 3 pieces are required for each of 8 catties and 10 catties, and all are required to be packed in compressed bags.

    Shampoo, shower gel, washing powder, sanitary napkins, paper towels, toothpaste and toothbrush, thermos, lighter, rubber hot water bottle, etc., only 20,000 pieces of light warm baby, which is a good life-saving item in extreme cold.

    There are e-commerce shops selling rare gadgets, such as glass kerosene lamps and waterproof and windproof lanterns, which are antiques from the 1960s and 1970s.

    She wanted to buy 5 pieces each, "Is there any kerosene?"

    Yes, but this product is not easy to sell, and the store only has 100l in stock.

    Jiang Ning cleared all the lights and asked the store to send wicks. This thing is many times more durable than candles.

    Alcohol stove, alcohol block, portable gas stove, thinking that there is electricity in the space, I took a few more induction cookers.

    Insecticides, disinfectant water, drinking water purification tablets, toilet water, etc., I bought everything I could think of, and the total cost was 20,000 yuan.

    Next door is the fruit wholesale market, with apples, pears, watermelons, kiwis, bananas, cantaloupe, carambola, black summer, grapes, etc. There are a total of 20 kinds of fruits, and the 6,000 yuan is gone.

    After coming out of the wholesale market, it was already dark.

    The several missed calls were all made by Zhang Chao, who left a message on WeChat saying that the goods were ready.

    Jiang Ning drove downstairs to his company, and there were more than 20 large cartons of goods, antibiotics, anti-inflammatory drugs, iodophor, alcohol gauze, etc., and even tetanus vaccine.

    They are all life-saving medicines in natural disasters. Although it cost more than 40,000 yuan, it made the anxious Jiang Ning feel at ease.

    Zhang Chao transferred a commission of 2,000 yuan to her, "Your request is too complicated, and many medicines are not available. I will find a colleague to arrange the goods."

    "I'll deliver the goods first, please have your big meal in     a few days." Jiang Ning, who was sitting in the driver's seat, reminded, "A strong typhoon is coming soon, you should prepare more oil and food at home." Don't worry, there have been more than a dozen typhoons this year alone. Which one is not thunderous and rainy?

    Putting the medicine into the space, Jiang Ning went to the food street near the university town and ordered barbecue beer and fried rice noodles.

    The food street is crowded with people, young students and lovers can be seen everywhere, with lively and youthful faces, unaware that natural disasters are coming.

    The barbecue needs to wait, and Jiang Ning is attracted by the glowing red charcoal fire.

    Sure enough, there was chaos in the busy schedule, and I almost forgot the most important thing.

    She immediately asked the boss for charcoal, briquettes and the contact information of the seller of the liquefaction tank.

    Call one by one, want to deliver tomorrow.

    Unexpectedly, they were unlucky, these stores were located in low-lying areas, and the relevant departments ordered them to transfer the goods, so there was no time at all for the past two days.

    The three families happened to be in the same area, Jiang Ning didn't even bother to eat barbecue, so he drove over immediately.

    Charcoal is cheap but takes up a lot of space. Jiang Ning looked at the space and only had five hundred catties of smoke-free and high-temperature charcoal, so he sent a charcoal stove and igniter.

    A bottle of liquefied petroleum gas can be burned for two months, and 10 bottles are required in case the space will lose power.

    Honeycomb briquettes are resistant to burning, but this year there is a shortage of electricity across the country, coupled with trade sanctions with the Kangaroo Country, the price of coal has skyrocketed, a briquette costs 2 yuan, and 2,000 briquettes are charged.

    Back at the apartment at almost nine o'clock, Jiang Ning took a short breath and went into the space to sort out the messy supplies.

    In order to save space as much as possible, liquefaction bottles, briquettes, and charcoal are all stacked in the kitchen.

    Remove the unnecessary outer packaging of all materials, pack all the fluffy materials in compression bags, and stack them layer by layer to the roof.

    I can't help but spend money. I spent a total of more than 120,000 yuan during the day, which just filled up the small room and the kitchen, which is estimated to occupy about 50 cubic meters.

    Just after finishing packing, she was suddenly kicked and fell out of space.

    Jiang Ning, who was kicked in a daze, "..."

    She tried to go in again, but was blocked by an invisible barrier.

    Damn, the space swallowed up her supplies!

ʚChapter 3 Supplies Swallowed
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning was frightened, and quickly checked with his consciousness.

    The space is there, and the materials are also there. She tried to fetch the object with her mind, and there was an extra briquette in her hand.

    I scanned the circle with my mind and found that the light and shadow timer was reset to zero.

    Jiang Ning suddenly realized that he could only stay in the space for 2 hours.

    2 hours...well, better than nothing!

    When I got out of the shower, it was already past midnight.

    Jiang Ning glanced at the space, and the new 2 hours had arrived, so he was slightly relieved.

    Lying in bed for a long time unable to fall asleep, I had to look for melatonin to continue my life.

    Sleeping very restlessly, and dreaming that he was being chased by those people, and he slashed at her heavily with a blood-stained knife...

    Jiang Ning was startled awake, covered in cold sweat.

    It was five o'clock in the morning, and it was still dark outside. She went into the space to look at the hoarded supplies, which calmed her down.

    Did not continue to sleep, took the car keys and went to the largest farmers wholesale market.

    The genius is bright, and there is a lot of traffic outside the wholesale market.

    Jiang Ning went to the vegetable section to buy fresh products with dew on them.

    Winter melon, pumpkin, lotus root, red and white radish, eggplant, beans, bitter gourd, celery, tomato, etc., all need 100 catties each, and potatoes and sweet potatoes need 200 catties.

    Ginger and garlic each cost 100 catties, which can be grown and seasoned. In extremely cold weather, a bowl of ginger soup may bring people back to life.

    She bought while looking at it. Except for green leafy vegetables, she wanted everything else, and she spent about 4,000 yuan in total.

    It's almost nine o'clock for breakfast, and the flow of people in the wholesale market is much less.

    Jiang Ning shopped around to store staple food, 100 bags of 50 catties/bag of rice, 50 bags of 50 catties/bag of flour, 500 kg each of white noodles, egg noodles, rice noodles, and sweet potato flour, 200 catties each of soybeans, red beans, mung beans, black beans, peanuts, etc., in large barrels 50 barrels each of soybean oil, peanut oil, and sunflower oil.

    It cost about 20,000 yuan, and I bargained with the proprietress for 3 packs of rice.

    These alone are enough for her to eat for 30 years.

    While the boss was preparing the goods, he walked to the condiment area next to him.

    Soy sauce, vinegar, and white wine each require 10 barrels of 20l/barrel, star anise, fennel, cinnamon, pepper, and pepper each require 30 catties, brown sugar, white sugar, and rock sugar each require 300 catties, and 1 catties of table salt requires 3,000 catties.

    Food is very important in the last days, but salt is even more important. Without supplementing salt, the body cannot sustain itself.

    In the third year of the last days, she saw with her own eyes that someone exchanged 1 bag of salt for 30 catties of grain.

    3,000 catties does not take up space at all, and can be replaced when resources are scarce. If there is no space, I really want to stock up dozens of tons.

    After loading the goods, drive to a secluded and unmonitored corner, put the materials into the space and head to the freezing area.

    Steamed buns, flower rolls, bean paste buns, quicksand buns, brown sugar buns, and siu mai each require 10 large boxes. Those with meat were worried about poor ingredients. She ordered 200 catties of quick-frozen dumpling wrappers to kill time when the flood hit.

    Then I went to the dry goods area, shiitake mushrooms, antler mushrooms, tea tree mushrooms, fungus, kelp, seaweed, red dates, dried vegetables, melon seeds of various flavors, etc. More than 10,000 yuan was gone.

    In the meat section, Jiang Ning found a stall delivering goods to the school canteen. The boss was very enthusiastic when he saw her

    . The price is very fair.

    Streaks, one size fits all, lean meat, pork ribs, beef, mutton, rabbit meat each need 200 catties, chicken and duck each need 100, geese need 50, as well as pig and beef offal such as large intestine and powder sausage.

    The boss was shocked, "Xiao Jiang, are you kidding me?"

    His wife works in a slaughterhouse, and Jiang Ning often introduces clients to get commissions, "It's good for relatives to have a wedding at a cheap price.

    " If you earn your money, you will get a 30% discount!"

    Buying meat is very costly, and pork has only dropped in the past two years, but beef and mutton have not, so it is the most cost-effective to find an acquaintance to get the goods.

    It was almost 30,000 yuan. Jiang Ning did not bargain, but made another request - 2 bone chopping knives and pig butcher knives.

    Self-defense weapons are essential, but she has neither the time nor the means, so she can only cram her feet temporarily.

    The boss was frightened, "Why do you want these?"

    "Don't worry, I won't kill or set fire anyway."

    Thinking of profit and friendship, the boss readily agreed.

    Then the fish stall asked for 100 fish, but they only disemboweled them and did not chop them into pieces.

    3,000 eggs, 1,000 duck eggs, thinking that the natural disaster may end one day, and also ordered 2 plates of chicken, duck, goose, and quail eggs, all fertilized eggs, and bought a small household egg incubator.

    Thinking of the garden of the space, Jiang Ning went to the seed shop to ask for green vegetable seeds, all of which had a short growth cycle, lettuce, rapeseed, water spinach, and chicken feathers.

    Seeds are very cheap, and it costs 500 yuan to last for decades.

    There is only 10 square meters of black soil, but the two balconies can be used. Jiang Ning's DNA for growing vegetables was awakened, and he bought planting pots, hoes, shovels and cultivation soil.

    With expectations for the future, she ran to the fruit tree seedling area. There are dozens of types of apple trees, grapes, raisins, oranges, and mandarins. Each type needs 3 plants, all of which are old seedlings.

    Meat is a consumable. As natural disasters continue, not to mention ordinary people wanting to eat fresh meat, even the bosses have no resources.

    Jiang Ning bought a pair of breeding rabbits. The rabbits can be fed with green vegetables, and they reproduce very quickly, which can definitely meet her meat needs.

    Jiang Ning likes to eat stewed meat and cold salad, 200 catties of frozen chicken and duck feet, 100 catties each of duck intestines, duck kidneys and chicken hearts.

    Spending money is like running water, and my heart aches very badly, but I can think of the materials that are constantly piling up in the space, and I have an indescribable satisfaction and confidence.

    The whole day is spent in the farmers' wholesale market, and the street is brightly lit and bustling with bustle and bustle, and the most exciting life of the day begins.

    Jiang Ning walked to the restaurant, braised pork ribs in brown sauce, steamed meatballs, scrambled eggs with tomatoes, rubbed them hard, and did not forget to take away the leftovers.

    It was still early when I got home, so I tidied up the space and filled up the big room. I put vegetables and fruit tree seedlings in the living room, and raised rabbits on the balcony.

    Jiang Ning kept the snack machine, and exited the space with 10 minutes left on the timer.

    As soon as she got out of the space, the two breeding rabbits were kicked out, and they almost fell to the ground without falling to death.

    Jiang Ning, "..."

    First depressed, then ecstatic.

    It seems that the space not only has a time limit, as long as she is not in it, other living things cannot stay in it either.

    This means that others cannot take it away.

    I was in a good mood. I sat down to check for gaps and make up for omissions. I bought everything I could think of, and my account balance was about 20,000 yuan.

    The only space left is the living room and the toilet. If she wants to survive the extreme natural disaster, she still needs to prepare a lot. She doesn't plan to continue hoarding supplies that take up a lot of space.

    Open the takeaway app, those restaurants with excellent word of mouth, those who wanted to eat but were reluctant to eat before, there are more than 20 dishes such as braised prawns, Hakka salted chicken, stuffed tofu, Dongpo pork, etc., each of which requires 10 servings.

    Youtiao, Xiaolongbao, fried dumplings, finger cakes, beef patties, pan-fried buns, skewers, lo mei, roast meat, milk tea, etc. Dozens of them.

    It cost more than 10,000 yuan. In order to ensure the fresh taste, all the choices were picked up at the store at the appointed time.

    Although very tired, I still want to see the last prosperity of the city...

    In the afternoon, I received a notice that in order to cope with the coming strong typhoon, the school will be temporarily closed for 3 days, and the specific resumption time will not be announced.

    The students cheered and invited friends to come out for nightlife and celebrate before the arrival of the typhoon.

    The southern coast experiences more than a dozen typhoons every year, and every time I look forward to suspending classes and holidays, this time my dream finally came true.

    The same is true of Jiang Ning, but they don't know that this time it's for real, and they will never have to go to class in the future.

    Eating barbecue and drinking beer, she continued to pick up goods everywhere in a complicated mood.

    After returning, Jiang Ning always felt that he had missed something very important, but couldn't remember for a while, what exactly was it?

ʚChapter 4 The Typhoon Is Coming
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Just after 12:00 am, the timer updates to show 130 minutes remaining.

    This means, time can accumulate.

    Jiang Ning was ecstatic, don't underestimate every minute and every second, it might save lives at critical times.

    She decided not to enter the space without special circumstances in the future, saving time for extreme cold or earthquakes.

    With food in hand and space to save his life, he couldn't help but have more confidence in the coming natural disaster.

    One night without dreams, the next day I was woken up by a phone call, and the person who installed the stainless steel door came,

    "Beauty, your house has a stainless steel door." "

    Recently, there has been a theft in the community, so you must install a good quality."

    The master couldn't laugh or cry, "The world lock is safe , that is, the roof and floor must be drilled, are you afraid of damaging the house?"

    "It's okay, safety is the most important thing."

    The landlord went abroad to work, and she paid half a year's rent in advance as required, but there was no news from the landlord until the house collapsed in the earthquake, so the renovation not a problem.

    The front and rear feet of the explosion-proof glass came, and the two sides were busy, and the electric drill sounded from time to time.

    Afraid of disturbing the neighbors on the big weekend, Jiang Ning made a noise in the group and gave out red envelopes.

    Open the app and continue to order food online until the money is spent.

    It took less than two hours for the door and glass to be installed. Jiang Ning settled the final payment and looked at the impregnable apartment with a sense of relief.

    When the phone rang, I thought it was a food delivery person, but it was Yang Weicong.

    "Ah Ning, today is my birthday party, when will you be there?"

    On the other end of the phone, Yang Weicong's voice was gentle and sunny, accompanied by the lively laughter of many people.

    Jiang Ning sneered, "Okay, you wait!" He

    obviously likes Su Mengyao but hangs her on purpose, but he is just coveting her surprise gift and wanting golden fingers.

    Su Mengyao's sweet and delicate voice can be heard across the phone.

    In the previous life, Yang Weicong ignored him when he delivered it to his door, but this time he licked it.

    Jiang Ning sounded the alarm, how did Su Mengyao know that her pendant had room?

    Judging from Yang Weicong's attitude, he probably didn't know this secret, and Su Mengyao instigated the call.

    After taking the key, Jiang Ning went downstairs.

    Yang Weicong lived on the 8th floor, and there was a lively sound coming from the room.

    Jiang Ning went straight downstairs without any hesitation.

    The weather is still sweltering, but the strong typhoon has arrived, and there are whistling sounds from time to time on the street.

    The latest text message reminds that the typhoon is expected to arrive at 9:00 tonight.

    Jiang Ning was shocked, why did it come earlier?

    She went to the school library and found some books on medicine, continuing to study during natural disasters, and books on martial arts and spirituality.

    The huge library was submerged during the flood, and countless precious books disappeared.

    Jiang Ning felt distressed thinking about it, but there was nothing he could do.

    She avoided the camera, piled the books she wanted with others, and put fish in troubled waters into the space.

    Yang Weicong called again, and Jiang Ning blocked him without saying a word.

    After leaving school, I went to a large supermarket, took the elevator up to the parking lot on the top floor, and walked around carefully before coming down.

    Faced with a dazzling array of products, she didn't buy anything, but went to the second floor to shop back and forth a few times, and then drove to other places.

    The car rental company called and said that the company would be on holiday ahead of the typhoon, and the car had to be returned before 3:00 pm.

    Jiang Ning agreed, and it was already four o'clock when the car was returned, and the typhoon kept whistling, whistling everywhere.

    The boss is a nice person, and the deposit of 2,000 yuan was refunded after the inspection was all right.

    Natural disasters did not happen overnight, but gave a buffer time. Unfortunately, humans did not catch it.

    Jiang Ning kept the cash for self-defense and did not continue to squander it.

    Go back to the apartment, take the computer, tablet, mobile phone, and download materials non-stop, various movies and music, life skills, food recipes, offline maps, disaster first aid, etc.

    The shopping app suddenly popped up a logistics message, and Jiang Ning just woke up like a dream. She forgot the polar winter clothes she bought online!

    It was supposed to arrive yesterday evening, but the boss didn't deliver the goods in time, and the courier was delayed, so the goods just arrived at the courier pick-up point.

    She called immediately, and the courier station replied that the typhoon had arrived, and now there is no way to deliver the goods, and the delivery can only be done after the typhoon has passed. If it is urgent, you can come and pick it up before six o'clock.

    At this time, there was a loud whistling sound outside the window, and the trees in the community swayed wildly.

    When a typhoon comes, the courier point will be flooded, and without polar winter clothing, there is no way to survive at minus 60 or 70 degrees.

    There was no one on the taxi-hailing app, so Jiang Ning gritted her teeth and rushed downstairs, scanned a shared bicycle, and pedaled desperately to the delivery point.

    At a distance of two kilometers, I couldn't even open my eyes against the wind, and a lot of garbage and paper were rolled into the sky.

    Sweating profusely, Jiang Ning rushed to the courier point with disheveled hair.

    The delivery was delayed during the typhoon, and there were mountains of express delivery everywhere.

    Jiang Ning couldn't care less about panting, rolled up his sleeves and turned desperately.

    Fortunately, the courier was big enough, and after more than ten minutes of searching, I finally found it.

    The typhoon outside was getting stronger, and the sky was so cloudy that those who didn't know thought it was night.

    Jiang Ning gritted his teeth, and left with the big courier in his arms.

    As soon as she left the door, a typhoon suddenly hit her, and Jiang Ning was swept away...

    It was too late, and then the man standing beside the car, who was loading the goods, quickly reached out and grabbed her.

    The man's foot was very steady, and he pulled the embarrassed Jiang Ning back.

    Jiang Ning quickly thanked him, but his voice was swept away by the typhoon.

    The man glanced at her, "The typhoon is coming, it's not safe for you to hold the courier."

    Unexpectedly, the strong typhoon came so fast, Jiang Ning had to go back to the store to refresh the taxi app, and added red envelopes and rewards.

    However, there were still 300 people queuing up ahead, and no driver took orders at all.

    The man picked up a lot of couriers and stuffed the whole Hummer to the brim. Seeing her anxious expression and thinking about leaving, he hesitated a little, "Where do you live?" Under the light,

    Jiang Ning could see his appearance clearly, black t With jeans, he looks like he is in his early twenties, with neat hair, a sharp jaw line, and a hard and stern face.

    He looks so tall, at least over 185, with a pair of long legs against the sky.

    Jiang Ning thanked again, the man looked indifferent, "It's a little help."

    "I live in Jinrong Community, can you take a ride, I can pay the fare."

    The man nodded and opened the car door.

    The back row was full, and Jiang Ning opened the front door to find a little girl sitting in the co-pilot.

    About four or five years old, with a timid white face, wearing a pink dress, looking at her with black grape-like eyes.

    "Doudou, let my sister hug you."

    The apocalypse is here, who cares about illegal snapping?

    Jiang Ning hugged Doudou on her lap and stuffed the courier at her feet.

    The wind howled, and the Hummer drove steadily.

    The heavy sky was covered with broken branches, and the tin canopy was rattled.

    On the street in the distance, a girl in a dress hugged the telephone pole tightly, shouting for help from the shape of her mouth...

    The natural disaster officially kicked off...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 5
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    It is very close to two kilometers, and it takes a few minutes to reach the gate of the community.

    Jiang Ning handed over 2,000 yuan, thanking him for saving lives and violating the rules.

    The man said in a stern voice, "No, just drop by."

    Seeing that he didn't accept it, Jiang Ning was not hypocritical. When he got out of the car, he reminded: "The typhoon may cut off water and electricity. Before it's too late, you can stock up on more rice, noodles, oil and food."

    Pushing open the car door, holding the courier and running into the community against the wind.

    Big raindrops fell, and Jiang Ning walked out of the elevator in embarrassment, wiping his face. Unexpectedly, he looked up and saw Yang Weicong and Su Mengyao standing in front of the apartment.

    The two must have been waiting for a long time. Yang Weicong showed impatience on his face, but Su Mengyao, the school belle, smiled coquettishly. She looked pure and refined in a white dress.

    "Why did you come back?" Yang Weicong said impatiently, "We have been waiting for you for a long time."

    Seeing the two of them, Jiang Ning couldn't help but think of all the bullying in the last days, and how they watched her being slaughtered by demons with cold eyes, and her mood instantly became bad and irritable.

    In the previous life, I was stupid and couldn't blame others, but in this life I still want to suck blood and grab golden fingers, so just wait!

    The desperation she experienced, they will experience double.

    Jiang Ning looked indifferent, "What's the matter?"

    She had always been very enthusiastic towards him, but now she was turned by the indifference, and Yang Weicong was stunned for a moment, and asked subconsciously, "Why didn't you come for my birthday?" "I don't know you well, why did you go?

    " "

    "You..." She was clearly pursuing him, and she had long said that she would give him the gift he wanted.

    Of course, he didn't come here for gifts, but because Mengyao was interested in her and wanted to know her.

    Su Mengyao looked at Jiang Ning, and said with a smile: "Sister."

    Jiang Ning said coldly: "I don't know, don't bark."

    Su Mengyao was a little embarrassed, even though she raised her sweet voice, "Today is the senior's birthday, everyone is a gathering of alumni." The

    birthday is over at noon, and pulling her to the eighth floor is just a golden finger.

    "Are you deaf?" Jiang Ning sneered, "I didn't hear what I just said. I don't know him well. What does his birthday have to do with me?" I didn't expect

    her to be so bad, Yang Weicong couldn't hold back his face, "Jiang Ning, what do you mean?"

    " You and her are wearing paired rings, but you invite me to your house over and over again, do you want to be on two legs?" "

    Don't be wishful thinking, I don't mean that to you at all!" Yang Weicong was so angry that he became angry from embarrassment : "Mengyao, let's go."

    Su Mengyao didn't want to go, "A-Ning, it's actually like this. We came to celebrate the senior's birthday, and we can't go back in case of a typhoon. Can I stay with you tonight?

    " I’m sick, I don’t even know you well!”

    Yang Weicong warned with a dark face, “A-Ning, be careful with what you say.”

    “That’s how I speak, don’t provoke me if you have the guts.”

    Yang Weicong pulled Su Mengyao and left, but she didn’t know what to say. Willing to go, gritted her teeth and forced a smile, "A Ning, the pendant you are wearing is so beautiful, where did you buy it?"

    Jiang Ning took off the pendant, "Want?"

    Su Mengyao's eyes lit up, "Can I transfer it? I really like it."

    Jiang Ning let go, and the pendant fell to the ground.

    She stomped her foot a few times, and the pendant quickly fell apart.

    After the space is bound, the pendant loses its original luster and becomes dull, which is useless.

    The human heart is sinister, if you don't destroy it face to face, who knows what Su Mengyao will do.

    "Your liking makes me feel sick!"

    The pendant was destroyed, and Su Mengyao was shocked and exclaimed in shock.

    Yang Weicong was very annoyed when his girlfriend was bullied, and hurled insults at Jiang Ning.

    Jiang Ning showed a fierce look on his face, "Get out, don't get in my eyes."

    Yang Weicong's face was ashes, and he dragged Su Mengyao away in a rage.

    Only then did Jiang Ning open the stainless steel door, and when he entered the house, he couldn't wait to disassemble the express delivery.

    The polar cold-proof clothing is very thick, soft and warm to wear on the body, and the mummy sleeping bag is made of several layers of down stitched together.

    The wind was howling outside, and the sky was dark.

    After closing the doors and windows, Jiang Ning took out a large white plastic bucket to catch water, and did not forget to put a few buckets in the toilet of the space when it was full.

    As the typhoon hits, the community will soon have no water and electricity.

    Despite the roaring mountains and tsunami outside, Jiang Ning kept busy in the kitchen, washing rice, cooking rice, washing vegetables and frying vegetables.

    Braised pork, stewed chicken with mushrooms, boiled fish, braised radish and beef brisket, each pot has a large portion, put it into the stainless steel dish pot prepared in advance, and steam it into the space.

    Taking advantage of the typhoon and the storm, every household has stockpiled grains, so they have to make delicious dishes as soon as possible, so they don't dare to open fire casually in the future, so as not to attract people's attention.

    Cooking steamed buns, Hanamaki siu mai, gas stove and induction cooker are fully fired, busy until early morning.

    Change greasy clothes, take a hot bath and fall asleep.

    Drowsily asleep, woken up by the sound of an electric drill.

    Jiang Ning opened the curtains, the sky outside was gloomy, and the typhoon and rain were intertwined and roaring.

    I thought it was still dawn, but I turned on my phone after nine o'clock in the morning.

    Wechat bombardment keeps going, community groups and class groups have 99+ unread messages, and many people revel in the arrival of typhoon "Chopper". Finally, social animals don't use 996, and students can go home on vacation.

    Many people in the group posted pictures or videos of typhoon damage, green trees rose from the ground, luxury cars were smashed, tornado hit the iron factory building and cut it in the middle... Many people began to realize that something was wrong, mourning that they did

    not stock up on food, saying When I rushed to the supermarket after get off work, the food was gone, and the only instant noodles on the shelves were sauerkraut.

    The sound of the electric drill continued, and it seemed to be coming from the next door.

    Jiang Ning was a little dazed, there were three households on one floor of the unit building, and the other two households were completely unoccupied.

    In the previous life, the flood reached the second floor, and the residents who were forced to come out did not wait for rescue, so they got the idea of ​​vacating the house and pried open the door to live in.

    At the beginning, they lived in peace, but as food became more and more scarce, their eyes became more gloomy and calculating, and they secretly pried Jiang Ning's door many times in the middle of the night.

    This time the fire ax was advanced, as long as they dared to pry, she would dare to chop it down.

    Not only the sound of electric drills, but also the voice of children.

    Jiang Ning opened the door and walked out, only to see that the door of 1801 was open, and beside the brand new stainless steel door, a young man in light-colored casual clothes was drilling holes into the wall.

    Hearing the sound of the door opening, he turned and looked over.

    Jiang Ning looked stunned, "It's you?"

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 6 Tornado
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning never expected that 1801 not only moved in as a new resident, but also a young man who helped out at the delivery point.

    The other party was slightly surprised, nodded at her and continued to work.

    The man looks handsome and cold, tall and lean, with muscular lines faintly visible under the clothes, and he can feel extremely explosive.

    Jiang Ning only felt that his scalp was numb, and hurried back to the room after saying hello.

    This life is different, not only the typhoon is ahead of schedule, but also new neighbors.

    Which normal person would install three stainless steel doors in a row?

    It is best to be able to live in peace and harmony, but there must be some vigilance.

    The other party is brave and true, but after all, before the natural disaster, with the moral decline of the last days, who can guarantee that he will keep his original intention?

    After locking the door, brushing teeth, washing up and eating breakfast, the sky is a little brighter but still very gloomy.

    Jiang Ning stood on the balcony, and the violent typhoon kept hitting the wall, and the explosion-proof glass was cracked by the heavy rain.

    In just one night, the streets were flooded with rainwater, many vehicles were soaked, and the low-lying and rushing areas were directly washed away by the flood.

    The rain blocked the line of sight, the distance was gray and gloomy, and the sky was getting lower and lower, like two invisible hands of darkness, compressing the entire city in the palm of your hand, crushing it hard...Jiang Ning stood on the balcony with a telescope in his

    hand Looking down at the city, the city roads are filled with ocean, the dark clouds are getting lower and lower, the water dragon vortex connects the sky and the earth, and the rapid rotation engulfs all the rainwater, trees, cars, etc., and seems to swallow everything in the world... Tornado

    !

    Jiang Ning was extremely shocked. He watched helplessly as the tornado cut off the viaduct in an instant. Lightning struck trees and caused a fire, but it was quickly extinguished by heavy rain.

    Was there a tornado in your previous life?

    Jiang Ning has no impression, and always feels that many things are different, and it seems to be developing in a worse direction.

    The phone message kept ringing, and she was upset by the noise and turned off the network, and went to the kitchen to wash and wash, and she was very busy.

    Frozen chicken and duck feet are blanched to remove the blood, and various seasonings are used to make braised meat. It is also time-consuming to process pork and beef offal.

    The oil is too smoky, and Jiang Ning has no appetite, so he simply made tomato and egg noodles at noon.

    When I turned off the range hood, I vaguely heard a child crying.

    She didn't care, she packed up the household garbage and threw it out the door. Just as she was about to go back to her room, she heard crying from the next door.

    I have only studied medicine for a year, and I can't even count as half-baked, but I know more than others, and my child's crying is not right.

    After hesitating for a moment, she knocked on the door of 1801, "Doudou."

    The three stainless steel doors were too thick, and Jiang Ning knocked on the door for a long time without any movement. Just as she was about to turn around and leave, she heard the door click.

    After fiddling inside for a long time, he finally opened the door, revealing timid eyes full of tears, unwiped vomit at the corner of his mouth, and abnormal flushing on his face.

    "Why is Doudou crying?"

    Jiang Ning touched her head, it was so hot that it was terribly hot, and clear water and mucus kept coming out of her nose. It was a cold and a high fever.

    "Where's your father?"

    "Brother is gone." The crying voice was hoarse, and his little hands kept wiping tears, "Brother doesn't want Doudou either."

    Also? It seems she was abandoned.

    Looking at the three impregnable stainless steel doors, Jiang Ning stroked her head to appease her, "No, he may have something to go out and come back later, why don't you go to my sister's house first?

    " The unfamiliar environment was extremely frightening, but she remembered the elder sister in front of her, and nodded hesitantly in agreement.

    Taking Doudou home, he measured his body temperature and the fever was more than 39 degrees. Jiang Ning found a cold medicine suitable for children, which contained antipyretic ingredients.

    After feeding her the medicine, she wrote a post-it note and pasted it on the door of 1801 for fear that her parents would worry.

    Listening to the roaring typhoon outside, Jiang Ning couldn't help being curious about the neighbors. Isn't it courting death to go out in this kind of weather?

    The typhoon is accompanied by thunder and lightning from time to time, and the TV has no signal. Seeing Doudou sitting on the sofa huddled into a ball, the whole person is extremely frightened and disturbed. She can't help thinking of when she was a child, seeing other children loved by their parents, and she could only curl up in bed when she was sick. Crying into my pillow, feeling abandoned by the whole world.

    I don't know how to bring children, so I can only take out the tablet and call up the downloaded cartoons for Doudou to watch.

    The cartoons are really attractive, and Doudou, who is sluggish, is a little bit more energetic.

    Sitting next to her, Jiang Ning swiped her phone, and several avatars flashed, including Yang Weicong.

    "A-Ning, I had a bad attitude yesterday, so don't be angry."

    "I was looking forward to having you come to celebrate my birthday, but you didn't come, so I'm so disappointed..." She

    looked like a dog, but she didn't expect her bones to be so It's so soft that it can't last for one night.

    That's right, there are so many people celebrating his birthday, and there are still seven or eight people in the family who are still there. The parties are all snacks, beer cakes, and they don't even know how to cook, so how can they save food.

    Even with instant noodles biscuits can't hold so many mouths.

    Jiang Ning glanced at the time, and sent it an hour ago, as expected, he was hungry and begged for food.

    After Yang Weicong sent a message to several people who applied to be friends, she ignored them all.

    Two tutoring parents sent messages, saying that they would go to the supermarket to buy food in time thanks to her reminder, otherwise the family would be hungry.

    One of them also sent a red envelope to express his gratitude.

    Jiang Ning didn't accept it, and he didn't have a chance to spend it.

    Continue to browse the group news, show off the seafood feast, listen to the typhoon, eat hot pot and drink Lafite, and open the big refrigerator to dry and stock up.

    They competed a lot and even played Solitaire without realizing how much they would pay for their stupidity.

    After half a month of typhoon and torrential rain, even if the country is willing to rescue, the harsh reality does not allow it. Once the lack of food endangers their lives, this group of people will be the first to be plundered.

    Where there is sun, there is help.

    There are quite a few of them, and almost all of them are young people who rely on takeaway food for a living. They usually consume extravagantly and never cook. They have a lot of clothes and masks at home, but they have nothing to eat.

    "When I went to the supermarket yesterday, I ran out of instant noodles. Can any kind person take pity on me?" "     I

    didn't get any. I bought two packs of white noodles, but there is no cooking pot at home."

Someone really invited beautiful women to eat hot pot at home, but unfortunately they were not in the same building.

    There were a lot of hustle and bustle to watch the excitement, but few people really helped others, until someone proposed to change things, and exchanged a five-piece mask for instant noodles, and someone responded quickly.

    There was too much news, the Jiang family quickly scrolled down and saw a reposted video, a car was rushed into the torrent, the firefighters braved the typhoon to rescue it, and was instantly swallowed by the flood peak that broke the embankment upstream.

    There are many such videos, some of which were successfully rescued, and some of which were completely wiped out.

    Jiang Ning looked depressed, and was about to log out of the phone, but Yang Weicong jumped out again...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 7
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Without blinking, pull black.

    In less than a minute, the phone rang, it was an unfamiliar mobile phone number.

    If you think about it with your toes, you know it belongs to Yang Weicong's classmate or friend.

    Once again, Jiang Ning refused to be taken advantage of, and was given a grain of grain as her loss.

    Turning off the phone, I found Doudou falling asleep on the sofa, her body curled up into a ball, feeling uneasy even in her dream.

    After measuring, the fever has subsided to 38 degrees.

    Wealth is not in vain, and with Doudou around, we cannot continue to cook gourmet food.

    Jiang Ning ate the dumped tomato and egg noodles, but felt extremely delicious.

    There is an escape window on the balcony, and all the rest are pasted with frosted windows, so that light can come in, but the situation inside cannot be seen clearly from the outside.

    Jiang Ning took out the planting pot and the cultivation soil, and took out a few catties of potatoes, cut the ones with bud eyes into chunks, first stirred them with plant ash to adhere to the cuts, and then planted them in the pots.

    About 20 pots were planted, all of which were placed in the balcony of the space.

    Then I planted several pots of garlic, green onions, lettuce, chicken feathers, Chinese cabbage, water spinach and so on.

    Take out the hollowed-out hanging hooks, and hang the planter pots on the iron railings.

    As long as you take care of it carefully, you can realize the freedom of vegetables.

    Before I could wash my hands, there was a knock on the door, "Jiang Ning, Jiang Ning!"

    The voice was very strange, and if I guessed correctly, it should be Yang Weicong's classmate.

    Hehe, it seems that I am really hungry.

    "Jiang Ning, you love to cook most of the time, can you give us something?"

    "It's okay to buy from you, we can pay double, no, five times, okay?

    " money."

    "I said, we are all friends, and we will meet again in the future. Why are you being so rude?"

    There were two stainless steel doors, the voice was not particularly noisy, but it was getting harder and harder to speak outside, and he kicked it in anger.

    Jiang Ning took out a kitchen knife from the kitchen door, opened the door suddenly and raised the knife to strike, "Who kicked it!" There were

    three boys standing outside, and they were happy when they heard the door opening. Being hungry can't make the male god hungry, right?

    The snacks were all eaten last night, and they were hungry twice in the morning and at noon. They really couldn't hold on. Now there are only a few bottles of beer left, and the more they drink, the more hungry they are.

    Yang Weicong said that Jiang Ning is very strange, he has a habit of hoarding things, he can't finish many things after the expiration date, and he lives like an old grandmother.

    They laughed at her behind her back a lot, but they didn't expect to meet her right now.

    Before I could speak, I saw a kitchen knife hacking towards me, and I was so frightened that I hid aside, and immediately said in a rage: "Jiang Ning, you are crazy!"

    Jiang Ning blocked the door, with an extremely cold expression, "Get out, I don't want you as much as you do!" Son of face."

    Everyone looked astonished, and when they realized it, they cursed, "Jiang Ning, what the hell do you mean!" "

    Since I am not your mother, why should I control your food and drink?" They said, "Kick the door again, believe it or not, I'll chop you up for appetizers."

    Surviving for three years in the last days, she has fought and killed people, and she has seen the worst human nature.

    Seeing her murderous look, they were so shocked that their scalps tingled, "You...we are all friends, and it's not like we don't give money." "Don't say that

    my family doesn't have food, even if I have it, I won't give it to the dogs. " "What are you talking about behind your back? Do you really think I don't know?" Jiang Ning looked around at them, "If you look down on me so much, don't come looking for me if you have the ability. How come     your

    bones are weak after two meals?"

trembling.

    "Tell Yang Weicong, don't hug the school belle on the other end, and look for me to eat on the other end, and pretend     to be noble while eating soft food, are you cheap?" In the group, let’s see how shameless he is!”

    “You, you have guts!”

    After eating two meals, a big man still needs face, and besides, Jiang Ning is crazy to use a knife, his eyes are like cannibalism, probably really caught by Yang Weicong. Su Mengyao's love affair is exciting.

    "Let's wait and see!"

    He said harshly, and left in despair.

    Jiang Ning didn't speak, and slashed at the wall with a knife, scaring them to run away.

    This is very ruthless, forgive them for not coming here for a while.

    Jiang Ning closed the door and found that Doudou was woken up, with tears in his eyes, wanting to cry but not daring to cry, curled up on the sofa and shivering.

    The child is not in the right condition, and it is estimated that he has suffered a deep injury.

    Throwing the kitchen knife back into the kitchen, Jiang Ning slowed down his voice, "Don't be afraid, Doudou, those were bad guys just now, my sister drove them away." He touched

    her forehead, and the fever has subsided.

    Hearing her stomach growling, Jiang Ning asked, "Do you want to eat?"

    Doudou nodded, then shook his head again, "Where's brother?"

    Before 1801 came back, Jiang Ning went to the kitchen for an excuse and brought a bowl of preserved eggs from the space Lean meat porridge came out.

    Doudou was so hungry that she glanced at her while eating, as if afraid that she would suddenly get angry.

    Being so sensitive, there should be disharmony in the family.

    Gently rua her head, and pass a lollipop over.

    "Thank you sister."

    Doudou was very well-behaved, nestling quietly on the sofa.

    Jiang Ning turned on his phone and swiped, and when he found the latest news, he saw Yang Weicong asking for help in the group.

    Yang Weicong is sunny and handsome, he is well-ranked in school, he is good at pretending to be popular, and there are many students renting in the community, the handsome guy bubbling, and the beautiful women responded quickly.

    "I have bread and a self-heating pot here. Brothers can come and get them if needed."

    Clicking on the profile picture of the beauty, she was a tenant living on the 12th floor. Jiang Ning vaguely remembered that she was from the accounting department. She was petite and beautiful, very cute, It is also Yang Weicong's licking dog.

    One is willing to fight, the other is willing to suffer, there is nothing to say.

    It's just that she probably didn't expect that it wasn't just Yang Weicong who went there, but a mighty crowd.

    This is a swarm of locusts, and no grass grows in the border.

    Jiang Ning bumped into her and came back with vegetables. Usually, there should be a fire, and there should be food in the house.

    If she is eye-catching enough and wakes up after being rubbed twice, she can still stop the loss in time.

    After thinking about it, she also sent a hungry message in the group.

    The face is not big enough, and no one cares about it.

    Then, a request of 20 yuan for instant noodles or bread was issued, but no one responded.

    The typhoon raged outside the window, the old glass of the apartment building next door burst, the wind howled into the house, and the water in the street was getting higher and higher.

    It turned out that it was really a strong typhoon once in a hundred years. Many people were a little panicked, and the morning excitement was gone in the group.

    Doudou fell asleep again, and Jiang Ning covered her with a blanket for fear of catching a cold.

    There were continuous knocks on the door, "Doudou."

    After confirming that it was 1801, Jiang Ning opened the door.

    1801 was wearing a raincoat, wet all over, holding a post-it note she had slapped on the door, "Doudou is at your house?"

    Jiang Ning nodded, "Doudo has a cold and a fever, she cried until she vomited and almost choked her esophagus, I fed it The medicine has brought down the fever, you just take it back and continue taking the cold medicine."

    1801     was anxious and surprised, "Are you a doctor?

    "     I thought I was going to take someone away, but 1801 suddenly said, "Excuse me, my name is Huo Yishen. I just moved here last night. I don't have anything at home. The typhoon will probably not stop for a while. I have to go out and prepare some things. Can Doudou stay with you temporarily? I'll come to pick you up at night."     Jiang Ning was surprised, "Can you go out with such a strong typhoon?"

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 8 Roll Up Your Sleeves and Just Do It
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    "There is nothing at home, so be careful."

    Jiang Ning agreed after a moment of hesitation. He was safe because he had food in hand.

    It's better to go out and do it than to play her mind.

    1801 glanced at the living room, "Thank you for helping me take care of Doudou."

    "It should be, you also helped me yesterday."

    Jiang Ning was vigilant, and put away the stock early. The kitchen only had low-key winter melons, pumpkins and Chinese cabbage. .

    Huo Yi nodded deeply, and then left.

    The food plan was delayed, Jiang Ning turned on the light in the bathroom, took out the unwashed fat intestines from the space and continued to struggle, but suddenly the power went out halfway through.

    After closing the door, she stepped into the space.

    The electricity in the space didn't stop, and besides the ecstasy, he had more confidence in the dark end of the world.

    People's hearts are unpredictable, even in the face of children, Jiang Ning is extra vigilant, and cooks cabbage noodles at night.

    She couldn't eat eggs because of a cold, so she added a piece of ham sausage, but Doudou ate it with great relish.

    We are familiar, and Doudou is not so timid, "My sister cooks delicious food, but my brother overcooked the rice."

    1801 is only in his early 20s, and it is normal to not know how to cook. Seeing that she has a good appetite, Jiang Ning added another half bowl .

    Before six o'clock, it was completely dark.

    The terrain of Jinrong Community is relatively high, but the accumulated water still flooded to the gate of the community.

    The group was still lively, but there was obviously less food to share. The raging typhoon and power outage finally made them feel scared and nervous.

    Jiang Ning raised the price to 30 yuan, but no one said anything.

    One is the neighbors, and if they see money openly, they will be embarrassed to meet in the future; the other is that they are also afraid, and they are prepared against this kind of ghost weather.

    The electricity was cut off, and the whole city was plunged into darkness. The bright lights of the past could no longer be seen, and invisible anxiety followed.

    Jiang Ning closed the curtains and turned on the solar lights.

    Doudou was frightened and subconsciously grabbed the corner of her clothes.

    I don't want to bring children, so I can only continue to play cartoons on the tablet.

    Around eight o'clock in the evening, 1801 came back.

    Wearing dry casual clothes, I carried a bag of things in my hand, "Jiang Ning, thank you for taking care of Doudou." The things were

    quite heavy, a bag of potatoes, two cabbages, 2 catties of noodles, and a box of cold medicine , Alcohol stove and solid alcohol tablets.

    Huo Yishen reminded, "There is a power outage, and the water may also be cut off. You'd better stock up."

    Jiang Ning thanked, declined a few words and accepted the things.

    When he left with Doudou in his arms, he immediately closed the doors and windows and turned on the exhaust fan. Braised fat sausages, braised fatty sausages in brown sauce, fried fatty sausages with hot and sour sauce...sweet and sour pork ribs, pork ribs

    corn soup, flame drunk goose, fried beef with green peppers.

    I was busy working until late at night and early in the morning. When I came out to throw away kitchen waste, I found water stains on the aisle floor.

    The water stains with shoe prints disappeared at the door of 1801...

    Go out during the day, and go out at night?

    Three stainless steel gates, regardless of the danger, stock up day and night, not only to remind her to stock up on water, but also to give her well-known things.

    Back in the room, Jiang Ning fell into deep thought, this 1801 is not simple.

    ...

    It was raining and cool, and I slept very comfortably.

    It was always dark outside, and Jiang Ning continued to sleep with her head buried.

    When I got tired of sleeping, it was past ten in the morning when I turned on my phone.

    She walked to the balcony, and the outside was dusty everywhere, and it was hard to tell where the sky and water were connected.

    There was a faint noise at the bottom of the building. Jiang Ning looked down and found that the water had flooded into the community, and the residents on the first floor had just been flooded.

    There was a power outage yesterday, so the group was much quieter, but someone still posted pictures, and the water had already reached the ankles of a group of residents.

    The call to the police could not be reached, and it was useless to get through, and the duty station had been flooded.

    The residents were cursing and moving upstairs in a hurry.

    This side is next to the university town, very few houses are vacant, and those who don't live will be rented out.

    Some savvy people have already asked in the group, who can take him in for a while?

    Usually, it is good to say that neighbors can help each other, but now not only is the power cut off, but even the gas is cut off in the morning.

    If rescue cannot come in, who dares to take in others at will?

    Asking God is easy and sending God off is difficult, what if you come in and don’t leave? Housing is a problem, how to solve the problem of food.

    Most afraid of helping others to revenge, the group is silent.

    The residents on the first floor are depressed, so they can't block the corridor, right?

    The rainstorm and typhoon keep coming, how can we live in the wet corridor? Adults can make do with it, but how can children!

    Many people were not reconciled, so they searched layer by layer, knocking on doors one by one and asking.

    If it doesn't work, it's okay to pay for a hotel.

    Residents are either silent, or the house is full of people, there is really no way.

    The door was knocked again, Jiang Ning was surprised at the speed on the first floor, who knew it was 1801.

    He also just woke up, with a slightly tired expression on his face, "I changed the door of my house, is it okay to install the old one on the stairs?"

    Jiang Ning was eager to help, and quickly helped.

    The two worked together to install the old door on the stairway to the 18th floor.

    Said to help, let 1801 do all the work, Jiang Ning just helped, and got a key.

    When the residents on the first floor came up, they saw that the face of the door at the entrance of the stairs was green, and they turned around and walked down cursing.

    Jiang Ning was upstairs listening to the movement, which was good and saved a lot of trouble and danger.

    This door has saved a lot of trouble for the time being, but it may not be necessary in the future, and her door will also be installed at that time.

    Others are not stupid. If you install two doors at once, you will know with your toes that there is food on the 18th floor.

    Once they swarm up, no amount of doors will stop them.

    It's not too late to take it out until it's extremely cold.

    ...

    The natural gas was cut off, Jiang Ning dragged out the gas bottle from the space, fiddled with it for a while, installed the stove, closed the doors and windows and continued to fry and fry.

    Even if there is a smell that spills out, it will be washed away by the rain.

    But people are very uncomfortable, the kitchen is wet and greasy like a sauna, Jiang Ning is soaked and smells all over his body.

    But if you don't do it now, you won't dare to fire in the future.

    After eating spicy hot pot, I sweated all over my body, and it was so spicy that I felt refreshed all over.

    The water level continued to rise, and it was already half a calf deep.

    To avoid anxiety, Jiang Ning turned off his mobile phone, took a comfortable nap, and then entered the space to open up wasteland.

    Seeing the pitiful number on the timer, Yu rolled up his sleeves and went to work.

    Time is life, the hoe made the tiger look like a tiger, and the two white and tender hands quickly blistered.

    10 square meters does not look big, but it is very tiring to turn it over.

    Turn the ground and smooth it out, divide the ginger into four grids, and sow different vegetable seeds, don't forget to sprinkle a few eggplant seeds, green peppers, cucumbers, etc., and plant them in the corners when you wait.

    There is only so much land, and it should be used rationally and not wasted.

    The space is synchronized with the one outside, but it doesn't seem to be divided into seasons. She thought about it and planted a mandarin orange and an old raisin seedling in the corner.

    Hurry up and hurry up, it still took 2 hours, and I felt so distressed that I cut my flesh.

    When I got out of the space, I realized that the water stopped, and the Internet was intermittent. It felt like the whole world was about to shut down...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 9 Rising Water Levels
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The water in the space didn't stop, and Jiang Ning continued to fill it up.

    The three households on the first floor occupied the aisles on the second, third, and fourth floors respectively, which made the residents on the original floor panic, but they didn't say anything because they thought it was not easy for everyone.

    But soon some people couldn't help it, garbage was thrown everywhere, knocking on the door from time to time to ask to enter the house to use the toilet.

    No need to flush the toilet when the water is cut off, residents can only find a way to get water from the balcony, and they are not willing to let outsiders in. Residents on the first floor who are in trouble will solve it in the corridor, and continue to move up if it stinks.

    There is a tendency for them to have a hard time and not to let others have a good time.

    There were many conflicts for a while, and the noise came from the stairs from time to time.

    The group is also fighting fiercely, full of resentment and violence everywhere, and there is no atmosphere of harmony before the typhoon.

    Jiang Ning's phone kept ringing, and Yang Weicong, who never gave up, kept applying for friends, sending text messages when his phone was blocked, and even Su Mengyao came to join in the fun.

    The latest news, 【A-Ning, listen to my explanation, Mengyao and I are just ordinary friends. ]

    It is estimated that there is not much food on the 12th floor, which makes Yang Weicong so persistent.

    It seems that he is certain that he has food, if the stairs hadn't been equipped with doors, he would have rushed up a long time ago.

    Jiang Ning flipped through the group news, and sure enough, she saw the girl on the 12th floor asking for help, either in exchange for something or money.

    The water, electricity and electricity were all shut down, and there was no news of rescue. After finally getting through the phone, I was told to wait in the building and not to go out, and then I never got through.

    The meteorological department predicts that the typhoon will pass through the country in four to five days, and it is now the fifth day. Instead of stopping, it is blowing harder and harder.

    A few more households with broken glass were added to the community, the house was in a mess, and the old man fell to the ground and suffered a heart attack.

    Besieged by the flood, the emergency calls could not be reached. The panicked family members cried and asked for medicine in the group, "Is there any medicine for heart disease? My family has run out of it. Suxiao Jiuxin Pill is also available. Help! Help my dad!!"

    The voice was desperate, hysterical and helpless.

    Jiang Ning stocked up on Suxiao Jiuxin Pills, but the patient was in Building 15, a few hundred meters away from her unit building, and the news was posted an hour ago.

    Standing on the balcony, I vaguely saw something floating and sinking in the water.

    Looking through the binoculars, it turned out to be a corpse.

    The group said it belonged to the 3rd building. After being hungry for 2 days, he wanted to venture out to find something to eat. Unexpectedly, he was unlucky and hadn’t swam out of the community before he was struck by lightning and struck a tree, electrocuting him who happened to be in the water.

    Did you have it in your previous life?

    Jiang Ning didn't know. At that time, her mobile phone had already run out of battery, and she was so hungry that she used rainwater to satisfy her hunger.

    Looking at the strange world outside, my heart was very blocked, but I turned around and saw green shoots emerging from the planting pot.

    The sown seeds burst out of the ground, with yellowish and greenish fangs.

    The new life unexpectedly healed Jiang Ning's mood. He squatted down and licked the cage-eating breeding rabbits, and found that the female rabbits seemed to be getting fat.

    Stretch out your hand and feel your stomach is hard and swollen.

    ……pregnant.

    I should have been pregnant when I bought it, but I didn't see it at the time.

    The gestation period of the meat rabbit is 30 days. Judging from its belly, it may be almost ready to give birth after the typhoon is over.

    Jiang Ning was happy and couldn't help but rewarded them with two carrots.

    Spicy hot pot at noon, drinking pineapple beer to catch up with dramas, not hearing anything outside the window, and feeling indescribably relaxed physically and mentally.

    Just about to take a nap after washing the dishes, Doudou knocked on the door—three long and one short.

    After recovering from the cold, the little guy has a lot of energy, and the small scratches on the top of his head are crooked. At first glance, he looks like a masterpiece of 1801.

    She handed over the glowing red apple, and she smiled innocently, "Sister, here you are."

    "Thank you." Jiang Ning didn't want it, and taught Xun Xun: "Doudou, keep the good things for yourself, and don't be discovered by others when you eat, or they will be snatched away.

    " The New Year will make the eyes of the beasts green.

    "I don't give it to anyone else, but to my sister." Doudou was no longer afraid of strangers, and held up the apple stubbornly, "There are many at home."

    Jiang Ning, "..."

    It's so unreasonable, and I don't know how to raise 1801.

    "Don't tell others." Doudou covered her mouth and promised, "Just tell my sister." Not knowing whether

    to laugh or cry, Jiang Ning had to accept it, and returned her two toffee.

    The WeChat rang, and it was from Zheng Weili, [Ah Ning, the water flooded more than half of the first floor. If the second floor is flooded, can I borrow a room with Lu Yu? ]

    Zheng Weili is a big girl, the champion of the National College Student Sanda Championship, and Lu Yu's live-in girlfriend.

    Lu Yu, Zhang Chao, and Jiang Ning were all orphans, and they grew up in a group.

    Lu Yu was sick and Zhang Chao was weak, so they still organized a group to bully her, and they were honest after being beaten severely.

    Zhang Chao lacks love, so he only looks for his sister to talk about love.

    Lu Yu has no sense of security. Boys and girls are like porcelain dolls. They have been chased by girls since they were young. Zheng Weili, who fell in love with girls' male faces, fell in love at first sight and stretched out her fingers to flirt.

    Zheng Weili was very fond of him, holding him like a baby, afraid of melting in her mouth.

    The four get together occasionally, and the relationship is not bad.

    In my previous life, my phone was out of battery. In this life, I insisted on turning on the Internet, just waiting for Zheng Weili.

    [Sister Wei Li, the landlord’s things occupy a room, I really can’t move here, but 1803 is empty, you and Lu Yu can move here, but you have to be fast, if the second floor is really going to flood, I’m afraid will be snatched away by others. 】

    After waiting for a while, they replied to the message, 【Okay, keep an eye out for me. 】

    Typhoon + heavy rain, and thunder and lightning from time to time, you will only take risks when you are desperate.

    Zheng Weili just asked in advance. She is naturally positive and optimistic, and now she has only flooded half a floor, and may not be able to flood the second floor.

    In fact, it was not only flooded to the second floor, but Jiang Ning couldn't disclose this, since the house was vacant anyway.

    When it was time for dinner, 1801 came to look for Doudou.

    Unexpectedly, Doudou didn't want to leave, "No, I have diarrhea after eating the rice made by my brother."

    Huo Yi said with a deep embarrassment, "I made it according to the recipe today." "

    My brother said the same thing yesterday." Doudou was afraid of being poisoned "Sister's cooking is delicious."

    Now even Jiang Ning was embarrassed, "My white boiled noodles, what's delicious?"

    Huo Yishen was not used to her, "Doudou.

    " Cold and alienated, not easy to get close to, even more murderous when his face sinks.

    Doudou froze instantly, lowered her head and obediently followed her away.

    Walking to the door, Huo Yishen turned around and said, "Jiang Ning, there is no property to clean up the garbage in the corridor, why don't you discuss it?" The garbage will be confiscated in a few days,

    even if the lid is closed, it still stinks, Jiang Ning still wants to find a chance to deal with it, who Knowing that 1801 was mentioned first.

    There is no need to discuss the public environment, and the two quickly reached an agreement to dispose of the garbage first, and then each family will dispose of the garbage by itself, and can no longer put it in the corridor.

    The property was shut down, and residents on other floors threw it down. Of course, Jiang Ning had no objection, pinching his nose and throwing bags of garbage down.

    Zheng Weili might move here, and Jiang Ning mentioned it to 1801.

    1801 has no comment, but there are only 2 keys.

    This is not a problem, the key is that Zheng Weili can fight, and has rescued her many times in the last days, and once even gave her 2 catties of noodles.

    In such a harsh environment, she can give away life-saving food, and her character can still stand the test.

    It's a pity that I never saw him again, and no one knows whether he is dead or alive.

    Even if there is no shortage of food, if you want to survive the evil apocalypse, fighting alone is simply wishful thinking.

    Especially those girls who live alone, who look weak and pretty, will be missed by those who are out of ammunition and food in the first place.

    No matter how strong it is, it is impossible to defend against.

    She doesn't mind finding a partner if given the chance.

    Zheng Weili is the person she wants to find and return, but at the same time she will remain vigilant.

    When I got home, I took a shower and changed clothes. I made a lot of heavy-flavored foods these days. All of them can be eaten for four to five months. In the next few days, I can make light-flavored ones, such as dumpling noodles, eight-treasure porridge and mung bean paste. Turn off the fire completely.

    The typhoon continued, and the difference in the torrential rain was smaller, but the water level continued to rise...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 10
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Two days later, the entire first floor was flooded.

    Standing on the balcony, Jiang Ning saw several people venture out of the community.

    The terrain here is higher and the water flow is not very fast, but it is different outside.

    Those who swim out, whether they can swim back depends on luck.

    Zheng Weili sent a message saying that she decided to move here immediately.

    She and Lu Yu lived in Unit 3, only about 50 meters away from Jiang Ning's building.

    A little worried, I stared at it with a telescope.

    About half an hour later, an inflatable rubber boat appeared in the water.

    There were things on the boat, Lu Yu sat on it wearing a disposable raincoat and paddled, Zheng Weili was soaking in the water, and dragged the rubber boat to swim forward...

    Jiang Ning went downstairs with the garbage, planning to pick up two people on the second floor .

    When I went down to the 12th floor, I happened to meet Su Mengyao coming out of 1202, wearing a polka-dot skirt that didn't fit well. When she saw Jiang Ning, her eyes lit up, "A Ning." It's only been five days

    . Thin and disheveled.

    Jiang Ning ignored him and carried on carrying the trash.

    "A Ning, are you angry with me?" Su Mengyao followed up with a sweet and delicate voice, "You can point out what I did wrong." Jiang Ning warned with a black face, "Stay away from me

    . "

    Unexpectedly, she acted as if she hadn't heard, and followed up attentively, "Ah Ning, in fact, my relationship with Senior Yang is not the kind of relationship you think, it's just that we play better, I think we are destined to be with you..." Jiang Ning

    paused Stepping down, he threw the rubbish in his hand, "Do you not understand human words, or is there something wrong with your brain?"

    Su Mengyao had no time to dodge, and was hit right on the ground.

    The goddess Huarong was stunned, and said angrily, "What are you doing?"

    "Su Mengyao, I don't care if you gossiping with others, but don't get your mind on me."

    What she said made the 1202 girl standing at the door look ugly, and her mood was like a roller coaster.

    "What did I think of you?" No matter how well-bred the goddess is, she couldn't help it, "We are alumni, we just greet each other when we meet." "If you don't hit me, you can't be

    driven away like a pug? Add me on WeChat every day, What are you thinking if you don’t want to eat farts!”

    “You…” Su Mengyao’s face turned red, and then she yelled loudly, “Your house is piled up with hair, and others are starving, why don’t you give out food to help those in need?”

    Okay With a trick to bring disaster to the east, Jiang Ning took out the kitchen knife hidden in his clothes, and slashed at her face, "Which eye of yours saw that my house was so full of hair? Like leeches, after sucking one family, they will find another one."

    Who is not hungry, why should I give you the food for life, and you have to spread your legs because of your big face?" In

    the extreme cold alone, she has been with several men, using the stolen space to confide in their supplies. Live glamorously in the filthy and dirty last days.

    As for whether she did it voluntarily or Yang Weicong let it go, that's unknown.

    In the last days when the order is broken, it is not uncommon for people to exchange their bodies for stuttering.

    Su Mengyao backed away screaming and hit the wall in fright, her face pale and trembling all over.

    She never expected that Jiang Ning would come over with a knife, and she was so shocked that she couldn't even speak.

    There was too much movement, and the neighbor who heard the movement opened the door.

    Jiang Ning ignored their eyes and continued to walk downstairs, when she heard Su Mengyao crying "wow"...

    When she was delayed, Zheng Weili braved the typhoon to swim over.

    People are vulnerable in the face of a catastrophe, but at a distance of fifty meters, they almost killed half their lives.

    Jiang Ning pulled Lu Yu up from the window, followed by a few backpacks, then a rubber boat, and finally Zheng Weili who was submerged in the water.

    Residents on the second floor are also busy moving, and life is difficult without water, electricity and electricity. Even if they have rice, flour, oil and food, they can’t light a fire for cooking. Some use white wine as fuel, some split furniture for firewood, and some are so hungry that they go crazy and eat raw food. Mila's belly.

    Seeing a few sturdy bags thrown in from the window, many people's eyes were shining, especially when they saw the rubber boat, an aunt came over quickly and asked with a smile: "Why do you bring so many things with you when you move? What?"

    With a smile on his face, his eyes were full of calculations.

    Seeing that she was about to touch her, Lu Yu, who was out of breath, quickly put the things at her feet so that she would not touch them.

    The luggage was not allowed to be touched, so the aunt went to grab the rubber boat again, "Young man, we have been stuck for a few days without food and drink. Let us use the rubber boat to find something outside. No one can starve the child when hungry." The rubber boat is life-

    saving How can Lu Yu agree to the tool, but the aunt is about to grab it.

    Being dragged by the aunt, the weak Lu Yu almost fell down. In desperation, he pulled out the air valve, and the rubber boat collapsed.

    "What's the matter with you, young man, what's wrong with everyone..."

    Zheng Weili was dragged up by Jiang Ning, and when she saw her boyfriend being bullied, she was immediately annoyed, and stepped forward to push the aunt, "What are you doing!"

    Her hands were strong, Big Mom took five or six steps back and hit the wall, nearly rolling down the stairs.

    The two sons of the aunt's family rushed up immediately, "If you don't borrow it, you won't borrow it. Why do

    you hit someone ?"

    Seeing that it was a man, Zheng Weili was not polite. She punched left and kicked right, and the two of them fell down the stairs and fell into the water on the first floor.

    The aunt was about to howl when she was sitting on the ground, when she saw her two sons fell into the water, she couldn't care less about rolling and rolling, rolling and crawling down.

    Other onlookers accused one after another, "I'm just asking, are you hitting people with your hands?"

    All of them were jealous, and they borrowed the rubber boat, do they have to come back?

    Jiang Ning had expected this situation earlier, otherwise he would not have come down with a knife.

    Zheng Weili grabbed the kitchen knife and pointed it at them, shouting, "Whoever touches my things!"

    With short hair and a slightly rusty voice, they thought they were men at first, but they were unwilling to see that they knocked down two of them with one trick. There is evil heart but no courage, but no one dares to come up with clamoring.

    There's no need to show off your tongue, Jiang Ning took the two of them upstairs with a bag.

    Lu Yu was depressed, and Zheng Weili was also in a bad mood.

    A typhoon storm not only upends the whole world, but also shatters the three views of people, with blue faces and fangs.

    Seeing the stainless steel door on the 18th floor, Zheng Weili was stunned, "Ah Ning, you are the best." "

    The neighbor pretended to be so, so I followed suit."

    Lu Yu said with dark circles under his eyes, "We would have moved if we had known. I haven’t even slept well these past few days.”

    Those who rubbed against each other, those who used the toilet, and those who pried open the door in the middle of the night.

    Jiang Ning asked concerned, "You haven't

    run out of food, have you?" "We were lucky. Before the typhoon, someone placed an order and filled in the wrong address. The supermarket sent a few big bags." 2 bags of

    10 catties of rice, several large bundles Noodles and rice noodles, fermented bean curd with pickled vegetables, a portable gas stove, solid alcohol blocks, a rubber boat, and a solar charger.

    I placed the order anonymously, but I didn't expect the typhoon to come after the two of them figured it out.

    Usually, it is either in the school cafeteria, or ordering takeaway, and occasionally cooking instant noodles.

    If it wasn't for the wrong delivery, she and Lu Yu might starve to death.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 3K 111
Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door of the shop led to a small future city. T...
15.2K 171 64
Author: Zhang Paopao Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-03-23 The latest chapter: Chapter 606: Final Meeting Introduct...
20.4K 465 93
Author: Mingye Owl Category: Romance science fiction novelsStatus: Completed After the Great War, the land was seriously polluted, ordinary seeds wer...
6.7K 168 17
"The thought of even being near you brings me disgust!! " He shouted and it shook me to my soul. I knew this was an agreement but his hate was not s...